overweight = check

hair loss(head) = check

Depression = check

Short stumpy legs = check

Really bad body hair = check

Anyone else?

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 3611/19/2012

so work with what you got.

Overweight? Anyone can slim down. Anyone.

Depression? if you feel crappy, it might be because you're overweight. Science tells us there is nothing definitive about 'depression' (drug companies say something else).

'Bad body hair'? If it bothers you, wax it. Or change your attitude and live with it.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 111/19/2010

earrings = check

caftans = check

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 211/19/2010

R1 loosing weight isn't so easy ,but yes it can happen. Waxing can be expensive to have a proper job done.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 311/19/2010

OP, I hope they loved you, at least.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 411/19/2010

At least you didn't get acid wash, OP. Those things are hideous!

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 511/19/2010

I would love to have you're problems.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 611/19/2010

Don't despair OP. One day a handsome prince will arrive, kiss you, and turn you into a beautiful golden-haired princess.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 711/19/2010

Oh dear, delicious Glenn. Look at the career you've had. Yes, the big prize has eluded you, but you're still able to work on the television. You'll always have my respect and friendship.

All my best,

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 811/19/2010

I bitch to my parents ALL the time about their bad genes:

Alcoholism

Depression

Lousy teeth

Baldness genes from mom

Bad skin/Large pores

Oy!

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 911/20/2010

Those things are mostly cosmetic, OP. You could have gotten all kinds of bad genes that lead to life-threatening illnesses or serious disfigurement.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1011/20/2010

Mom has a big butt, but gorgeous long legs.

Dad has narrow hips, but rather stumpy legs.

I got a big butt and stumpy legs.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1111/20/2010

I guess I got lucky. My parents were stunning. Thinkof a taller Eddie Cibrian with more muscles and body hair, and a young Elizabeth Taylor who didn't get thick as the years wore on. Pictures from their younger days positively glow. They've stayed trim and take good care of themselves.%0D %0D Now, I'm a good looking guy, and so far I've been spared any wrinkles, bags, sags, etc., but I'm no Eddie Cibiran. That's still enough luck for me.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1211/20/2010

"loosing weight"%0D %0D This could be part of your problem, OP.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1311/20/2010

Thanks r10. Needed that.

R3 wasn't me

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1411/20/2010

But your kids will never suffer as you do, because they won't exist (if you're a typical gay).

Sometimes being a genetic dead-end is a good thing.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1511/20/2010

Does your pussy stink too, op?

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1611/20/2010

[quote]I got a big butt and stumpy legs.%0D %0D Sounds OK to me.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1711/20/2010

no. i was blessed with amazing genes. sorry for your state in life.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1811/20/2010

Unfortunate spawn of beautiful mom and dad...

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 1911/23/2010

This is what the bad genes I got from my parents gave me:%0D %0D Persistent bad acne that didn't slack off until my thirties%0D %0D Hirsuitism (too much hair everywhere)%0D %0D Crooked teeth (I had to have braces TWICE to correct them)%0D %0D Depression%0D %0D Very poor eyesight

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2111/23/2010

All I got was an auto-immune disease, bunions and a possibility of going mad when I'm old (on both sides of the family).

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2211/23/2010

It's easy to focus on the negative and take the good genetic expression for granted.

I am bald. One time I was riding the elevator with this older Italian guy who had, I noticed, a full head of handsome wavy hair that was only starting to turn salt-pepper. He was age 55 or so. I had started to go bald at age 20.

We're riding silently in the elevator, then he turns to me and says out of the blue, "I wish I had your height."

(I'm 6'3"... he was around 5'8")

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2311/23/2010

"loosing weight isn't so easy"%0D %0D Oh, dear.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2411/23/2010

With enough work, you don't have to be overweight. I have two morbidly obese parents, and I have to take diet pills, exercise, and watch everything I eat on a daily basis. I have maintained a trim figure for much of my adult life. I sometimes wonder if it is worth the effort, until I go home to visit and see how miserable they are. It is a struggle for either of them to even walk anymore. It is quite sad. I also have genetically poor eyesight (fixed with contact lenses) and teeth (corrected with veneers).

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2511/23/2010

I lucked out for the most part. Mid-50s and only a few gray hairs, height and build from my mom's side and Mediterranean skin from Dad, so no fine wrinkles. I don't know where the cock-size came from, but thanks.%0D %0D Unfortunately, I am bald on top.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2611/23/2010

OP, you forget homosexuality ;)%0D %0D recessive, of course

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2711/23/2010

At least you didn't get "half-crack" for your ass.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2811/23/2010

I hate having bad genes in the looks department. I envy guys who just look good and I have to work so hard to look semi-decent. No matter what they say, looks do count and not just when you are trying to get laid. It would seem fairer if I was exceptional in any other way, but I know I'm not. I'm not all that smart, I have terrible eyesight and asthma, get colds and flu and sinus infections all the time and it takes great effort to keep myself on the edge to depression (as opposed to over).

I suppose I had kind personality once, but after getting taken advantage of for years and years that kind of wore down.

I know we are what we make of ourselves, but I just wish I had a better start (compared to people around me, yes, I know I could be born into far worse conditions).

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 2911/23/2010

Psoriasis, high blood pressure, prone to heart disease and strokes. Thanks Mom & Dad.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 3011/23/2010

Big nose, bland face

Bad skin

Inability to tan

Bad eyesight

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 3111/23/2010

My list:

weight problem (now under control)

bad acne

horrible teeth

depression

I'm thankful that I'm physically healthy and not prone to any serious medical conditions.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 3211/23/2010

I have a cousin who is a sad, miserable bitch. Super mean to everyone, including my mother and her own. She got all the bad genes, even worst than yours: morbidly obese hairy ugly bad eye sight bad teeth has a trach But what is absolutely the worst is her meanness. If she had even an ounce of pleasantness, I would try to be understanding. I actually have in the past. But she is such a bitch, it's not worth it.

Attitude counts.

I tell my Mom that the exact same way genes can work to create the most beautiful super-model, they can work the opposite way.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 3311/23/2010

will you be my buddy please? i have the same problem color blindness and bad eyesight from father and cant be anywhere near armed forces,medicine,chemicals in my country. mom had perfect eyes. bad skin,acne,uneven skintone,big pores from mother. father has perfect flawless skin. hideously huge butt and thunder thighs from mom and skinny hands from father, never got good in sports though really wanted, my upper body can never support my lower body. i look disproportionate. it is depressing to live with my father who eats 3ice as much as me and still looks like tom cruise.good metabolism. i inherited the slow, sucky metabolism of mom. and people comforting this writer ,do you get what our lives are like ? would anyone ever go for Gabourey Sidibe over Halle Berry ? what if i live in a place where fair is prefered everywhere..jobs,life everything and i am darker than dark mom while having a fair father. are all these my fault really ?

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 3404/16/2011

Bad teeth (mom)

Premature grey hair. As in, age 12. (dad)

Thyroid disease. (dad)

Stocky little shortwaisted Welsh body type. (mom)

Allergies to ridiculous things (both)

tedious perfectionism (engineers run in dad's family)

lousy math ability (mom, the non-engineer)

irritability and hypercritical attitude (both)

depression (both)

Anxiety (dad)

tooth grinding (dad)

headaches (dad)

intolerance to cold (the parent whose idea it was to move to Alaska)

insomnia (both)

myopia (both)

I got most of the good ones, too, though: most notably, both of their specific types of intellectual talents. But I'm not as pretty as my sister who got the best of both of their good looks AND their brains.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 3504/16/2011

I didn't realize this was a gay forum, but I'm going to reply. I was born with all the same physical problems as you. But I've been able to work hard and improve myself. I got Lasik for my eyes. I cook and eat healthy meals and jog on the treadmill every day to lose weight. I lift weights three days a week to improve my strength and tone my upper body. It took a lot of work, but I went from terrible to average condition. And there are a lot of average looking women out there, so I don't hurt for dates. Probably the same situation with men.

If all this seems daunting, start with small, positive changes. Go to the gym a few days/week. Realize that you'll have a hard time at first, but do your best. You'll see a lot of improvement in the first couple of months. Start eating chicken, brown rice, and carrots. You can get millions of good recipes online for free. You'll be encouraged by the positive results, and stick with it.

by my siblings were wayyyy luckierreply 3611/19/2012
Need more help? Click Here.