Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

As a compromise, I am creating one lesbian thread.%0D %0D Marcia Cross and Lauren Graham had a relationship?%0D %0D Who is closeted in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 60004/25/2012

I don't believe Marcia Cross eats the box

by Anonymousreply 111/17/2010

This is the blindgossip item that revived the 2005 debate over who Marcia was seeing at the time. It was reposted at a number of other gossip sites (ONTD, Gawker, L chat), and the general consensus is that the other star in the item is Lauren. What say ye, Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 211/17/2010

"Pardon, can you direct me to the toilet? I just dozed off in my soup."

by Anonymousreply 311/17/2010

What happened to that rabid, anti-Jorja Fox troll? She would post her shit about 10 times a day. However, I will say 1 thing in her favor. She always could get her hands on recent pics and info, so... I always thought she was a rejected, extremely jealous, former member of the inner circle. Maybe even an ex gf. BTW, is this a recent pic of Jorja?

by Anonymousreply 411/17/2010

is there any new lesbian gossip?

by Anonymousreply 611/17/2010

The actress that plays Astrid on Fringe is a lesbian and out. Did anyone else know this? I found out from the Out100.

by Anonymousreply 811/17/2010

Did all the insiders for Marica Cross disappeared? Where's the dirt?

by Anonymousreply 911/17/2010

The dirt's in her kids' diapers, R9. She bearded up, had herself a litter, and got boring.

by Anonymousreply 1011/17/2010

R10 and anyone else who believes Cross was/is a lesbian or bisexual = OJ jurist/member of the flat earth society. Get help!

by Anonymousreply 1111/17/2010

r11, it is you who need help.

by Anonymousreply 1211/17/2010

Am I the only one who doesn't care about Marcia Cross? She's an old ginger. There are much hotter closet cases in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 1311/17/2010

such as, R13

by Anonymousreply 1411/17/2010

I don't care about her either and find her quite ugly, but I will not stand by and let people try to "in" her pathetic -- and quite bony -- derriere.

by Anonymousreply 1511/17/2010

Hilarious r2 uses L Chat as a reference for any legit gossip considering those loons got ALL their shit here and then waddled back to LC. Btw, I was one of the posters who used to post gossip about Cross and I completely made the stuff up...and you dizzy dames bought a lot of it hook, line and sinker.

by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2010

R4, that's from "Forever Fabulous", which Jorja did back in 1999.%0D %0D Wonder if she's still with Lelah Foster?

by Anonymousreply 1711/17/2010

NOW we're cookin', R18. Dish on Cruz, please? And thanks, HS'sU, for weighing in. No matter how withered the derriere, a closet's a closet.

by Anonymousreply 1911/17/2010

Yeah, Jorja and Lelah are still together, but I haven't seen any new pics of them in quite a while. I think they've been together close to 5 yrs.

by Anonymousreply 2011/17/2010

Jessica Biel is closeted.

by Anonymousreply 2111/17/2010

We never get good, juicy gossip anymore.

by Anonymousreply 2211/17/2010

I don't peg Lauren Graham as lesbian. She's got all the characteristics of a selfish straight hag.

by Anonymousreply 2311/17/2010

What exactly does that mean, r23?

by Anonymousreply 2411/17/2010

Piper Perabo, per other threads on the DL, is apparently gay and not overly secretive about it.

Amber Heard is very out, but I don't think the general public has clued in yet.

There were rumors about Charlize Theron being bi (at the very least), and in a relationship with her assistant.

by Anonymousreply 2511/17/2010

Diana Nyad claims to be friends with Marcia Cross. Yes, along with her other lesbian friends...

by Anonymousreply 2711/17/2010

I mean that Lauren Graham doesn't fit the BI, R24. She talks a lot about dating men, and the 2 men she mentioned most are rumored to be gay. Why would she beard and be bearded if she was ready to come out as the BI suggests? Besides, other than lesbian wishful thinking, there's nothing to indicate she's lesbian.

Second, she's selfish. She always made sure everyone knew "Gilmore Girls" was all about her. And she screwed with the show's story line just to cater to her personal wishes because she liked David Sutcliff better than Scott Patterson. She couldn't even manage to act around Patterson. A D-list inexperienced actor like Patterson can pretend he's in love with Graham's character, but she couldn't manage the same thing. It was entirely because of her hissy fit about the Lorelei-Luke romance.

As for hag, I don't mean "fag hag". Just used the word to indicate "jerk".

by Anonymousreply 2811/17/2010

Marcia Cross is very good looking.

by Anonymousreply 2911/17/2010

"the 2 men she mentioned most are rumored to be gay." You don't find this curious? r28

by Anonymousreply 3011/17/2010

Marcia Cross looks like a mannequin with all that Botox. Eccch!

by Anonymousreply 3111/17/2010

In Lauren's defense, I always heard that Scott Patterson was a prick and difficult to work with.

by Anonymousreply 3211/17/2010

marcia cross has never been good looking. femme yes, pretty no

by Anonymousreply 3311/17/2010

Astrid is gay? She's fucking adorable.

by Anonymousreply 3411/17/2010

I even hated Marcia Cross during her OLTL days.

Cord belonged with Tina, not with stick up her butt Kate.

by Anonymousreply 3511/17/2010

Who fucking who?

by Anonymousreply 3611/17/2010

Anybody up for a game of football?

by Anonymousreply 3711/17/2010

Marcia Cross is good-looking only if you find the cryptkeeper attractive.

Cruz, Hayak = hot couple!

by Anonymousreply 3811/17/2010

There are fewer lesbians than gay men, so it figures this thread will be short.

by Anonymousreply 4011/17/2010

Ellen Page is quietly out in her Canadian home town.

by Anonymousreply 4111/17/2010

Look, I'm perfectly willing to believe a lesbian actress would have a fake relationship with a male celeb to keep herself in the news and endear herself to middle America.

And I can believe there may be actresses so deep in denial/self-loathing that they don't recognize themselves as lesbian.

But I have a real hard time believing that a lesbian would marry a man and get pregnant by him, some even more than once, to boost her career.

Can someone cite a real example of this happening and tell me how it works emotionally, physically, and what career benefits someone like Penelope Cruz would get out of a fake marriage and pregnancy with Javier Bardem?

by Anonymousreply 4211/17/2010

Kimberly McCullough, who plays Robin Scorpio on GH is rumored to be lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 4411/18/2010

Didn't McCullough once date Freddie Prince, jr for at least a year?%0D %0D And, before his marriage, I heard that Steve Burton (Jason) had a major thing for her but that she blew him off.

by Anonymousreply 4511/18/2010

Are Jill Sobule and Kim Dickens still together? It seems like Jill Sobule is homeless and constantly on the road from her twitter.

by Anonymousreply 4611/18/2010

Maybe if you were insanely ambitious r42, you would get it. It's a very difficult business to crack, you don't want to give people any reason to not hire you.

I can speak for anyone specifically, but sometimes it's a case of killing several birds with one stone. Actress wants a kid, actor needs a beard....

And let's not forget people attracted to the biz aren't necessarily the most stable of tables. Why are we expecting logic here?

If you weren't nuts going in, you soon will be once you commit to playing The Game.

by Anonymousreply 4711/18/2010

R11 is neither sane nor a lesbian.

Cross was all but out in LA circles during her "Melrose Place" years; I'm gay and lived in West Hollywood at the time. She was at the gay clubs constantly.

DH was a huge revival for her career; she'd stopped acting for quite some time prior. She was suddenly making big money again and I have no doubt she might have run scared, found a man who was willing to deal with her situation and quickly bearded.

She's certainly not the first celeb to pull such a move and she surely won't be the last.

by Anonymousreply 4811/18/2010

R42 please do not encourage them. Most of them know that the women they're naming are NOT lesbians and a few are actually that delusional and stupid to believe it but their numbers are about as big as a Craig Ferguson audience.

by Anonymousreply 4911/18/2010

What about Marcia's former costar on DH, Dana Delany? Any gossip on her?%0D And on an unrelated note, were Ellen Page and Drew Barrymore ever in a relationship?

by Anonymousreply 5011/18/2010

R11 & R49: troll-dar, darling.%0D %0D It's no use responding to someone who is as homophobic and mentally unstable as you are. %0D %0D If you don't want to encourage "them", don't post and leave.

by Anonymousreply 5111/18/2010

Maybe it's Marcia herself...

by Anonymousreply 5211/18/2010

Doubt that, R52, but their vehemence sure is disproportionate to the topic. Somebody is very overinvested....hmmm.

by Anonymousreply 5311/18/2010

Long before I was writing, Playgirl outed Cross in an obvious BI.

This was in her Melrose days.

by Anonymousreply 5411/18/2010

And, lest we forget, this very website played a role in her quick decision to find a merkin lo those many (now) years ago....

by Anonymousreply 5511/18/2010

Copied from the "Information You're Not Supposed To Tell" thread, R126:%0D %0D "Not supposed to tell, but I'll tell it - again.%0D %0D A famous rock star (not well liked here) has always been accused of stepping outside his marriage and dating supermodels. The ironic twist is that it's his wife who was having the flings with the 90's iconic babes. Most notably, a steamy but serious affair with a certain former Supermodel that's been going on for years.%0D %0D Rockstar/Wife really do love each other, but now they're just best friends. He knew she had "tendencies" early on when they met as young teens, so her wanting to be with women came as no surprise. Rockstar has been having problems in the bedroom for quite some time anyway, and has no problem with the wife not only vacationing with Supermodel but also working with her so the two women can spend more time together under the guise of friendship/work partners.%0D %0D Another fun tidbit? Rockstar was spotted holding hands with a well known "beard-slash-actress" a few years ago in St Tropez. Paps and fans were all aflutter thinking he was fucking her. He wasn't, but his wife was. And yes, Supermodel was there as well. A three way? Yes, but he wasn't involved. %0D %0D All these photos are great for his "image", but even better for hiding what's going on with Wife. A perfect setup for the both of them. %0D %0D He may have the image of having the affairs, but in reality, she's the one getting all the action.%0D %0D by: And yes, I know for a fact"%0D %0D Image from original post linked below

by Anonymousreply 5611/18/2010

Bono and his wife. Old news.

by Anonymousreply 5711/18/2010

Why does the OP say "as a compromise"?

by Anonymousreply 5811/18/2010

Gay actors and actress beard-/merkin-up because they're terrified of losing their careers. Read Portia de Rossi's new book -- she discusses this very subject a great deal.

With very few exceptions (NPH being one), if you're an out gay actor/actress, you run the risk of becoming relegated to "character actor" or the best friend of the lead (see: Cherry Jones).

You're a supporting player, and your characters are rarely the lead, unless it's a gay character.

It's sad that this is how things are but, for now, this is how things are. When Hollywood starts expanding the box into which they put out gay talent, this might change.

by Anonymousreply 6111/18/2010

Cherry Jones is a huge star in the theater - a leading lady par excellence. On TV she has played the POTUS. She is not a second banana, but a character actress - a very good one.

by Anonymousreply 6211/18/2010

The theater is different, R62.

And, unfortunately, despite her on-stage success, Cherry Jones won't ever be the star of a film or a TV series. Even as the POTUS on "24," she wasn't the lead. Don't get me wrong, she's wonderful... but, in Hollywood's eyes, she has the double whammy of being gay and being a woman over 40. (Jane Lynch would be one exception but she, too, is a character actress and has built her career in quirky supporting roles.)

That may not matter to gay actors later in their careers, but it does matter for plenty of 20somethings and 30somethings looking to break in and make it big.

by Anonymousreply 6411/18/2010

I don't know why people can't believe people beard by getting married. I saw it in the Army, I saw it in the Corporate World, closeted people get married and if it's millions of dollars involved then they will get married. That's why it's called a closet, they hide in there.

Also in one of the BI about those two it says that the suits actually threatened the other one's career and that's why they both stayed in the closet.

I also read where Marcia was afraid of her elderly parents finding out. People also forget that it isn't always just about their careers, they have families too that they aren't out to. Plus, if they have partners they might not want to out their partners.

There was a BI about Lori Laughlin as well, some think it was Lori that Marcia was involved with. Personally I believe it was Lauren.

by Anonymousreply 6511/18/2010

R47 is right, R42.

If you have a hard time believing a lesbian would marry a man and get pregnant by him, you must not know much about closeted lesbians in Hollywood. Penelope's not the only one. Mariska Hargitay, Julianna Margulies, Marcia Cross, Nicole Kidman, etc have all done it.

by Anonymousreply 6611/18/2010

R51 the only one who is delusional is YOU and go play the "homophobia" card someplace else, dear. Now beat it.

by Anonymousreply 6711/18/2010

^^^^^^^ F*R*E*AK*!

by Anonymousreply 6811/18/2010

Wow, R69. Repeatedly calling posters nuts - now that's a compelling argument! %0D %0D Thanks so much for confirming your boundless ignorance by claiming lesbians don't marry men and get pregnant. And for providing comic relief as a bonus! You are the winner of today's 2-for-1 special!

by Anonymousreply 7011/18/2010

Just mimicking R69's hyperventilatory style, R71. %0D %0D And we're still waiting for substance from you, not just epithets and punctuation critiques.

by Anonymousreply 7411/18/2010

I think very few actresses can even admit to themselves that theyre gay. I think most consider themselves to be bisexual, which is more helpful anyway if they're only ever going to be cast against male romantic interests.

Julianna Margulies I find interesting. She went to Sarah Lawrence, so I'm sure she got down with a few girls early on anyway -- but the LTR she had with Ron Eldard guy for all those years confuses me. She just seemed so out of his league. Although, he did kind of look like a butch lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 7511/18/2010

Ron Eldard is Holly Hunter.

by Anonymousreply 7611/18/2010

[quote]She went to Sarah Lawrence, so I'm sure she got down with a few girls early on anyway

Or not.

by Anonymousreply 7711/18/2010

more on Kimberly McCullough,please ! the rumor for yrs is that she's been dating jason thompson (who plays her husband on gh)

by Anonymousreply 7811/18/2010

[quote]She went to Sarah Lawrence, so I'm sure she got down with a few girls early on anyway [quote]Or not.

She'd be the first in 75 years who hadn't.

by Anonymousreply 7911/18/2010

I want to know whatever happened to k.d.lang? I love her music but she really seemed to drop off the radar after she broke up with Leisha Hailey. Was she heartbroken? Is she too immersed in pot to be productive? What's going on with her?

by Anonymousreply 8011/18/2010

Do people here believe in bisexuality at all? It does happen.

Not to excuse the closet cases. I wish people could be open about their relationships no matter what gender they are with.

by Anonymousreply 8111/18/2010

She's busy being Wayne Newton right now.

by Anonymousreply 8211/18/2010

Funny, R83, I've seen that here for years from the gays about their favorite handsome male movie stars.

by Anonymousreply 8411/18/2010

and your point is r84?

by Anonymousreply 8611/18/2010

The point is, mutton breath, that you do the same insane thing!

by Anonymousreply 8711/18/2010

I think when it comes to Hollywood closets, conventional notions of lesbianism or bisexuality go out the window. Is John Travolta bi, or gay and bearding? Is Tommy Cruise? They have kids, though it's unknown whether they procreated the old-fashioned way. Was Kelly McGillis bi or bearding when she was married and reproduced? Now she identifies as a lesbian and has tied the knot with a woman. Merideth Baxter was married several times, had 4 kids, and says she only realized the problems in her marriages stemmed from her lesbiansim after she fell in love with a woman.

There are different degrees and flavors of being in the closet. Wanting a successful Hollywood career incentivizes women to settle for one of them. The labels are incidental.

by Anonymousreply 8911/18/2010

Er r84/87/ professional idiot I'm a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 9011/18/2010

R89, how dare you try to bring logic and reason to this thread.

by Anonymousreply 9111/18/2010

[quote]Keep telling yourself that [R79]. Barnard grad here and there were plenty of straight girls there.

That's why they went to Barnard instead of Sarah Lawrence. That and the thing about Sarah Lawrence gals having a sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 9211/18/2010

R94, you seem to be one of those sane lesbians. Thanks for your input.%0D %0D Too bad you are quoting and agreeing to your own post (see R90 for further informations)

by Anonymousreply 9611/18/2010

[quote] how dare you try to bring logic and reason to this thread.

Apologies, cheekster. Only ad hominem attacks from now on, I promise.

by Anonymousreply 9711/18/2010

Looks like someone's switchig proxies or computers. Excellent detective work, R96.

by Anonymousreply 9811/18/2010

That's the first time I've seen anyone admit she went to Barnard. My step-sister is there now, and all those girls and their parents end up telling people they go to Columbia.

I could give a shit about Marcia Cross, btw. And agree that with someone upthread about Penelope Cruz. Much more interesting.

I am also sincerely curious about Rachel McAdams. So private and quiet up there in Canada. But I think she's another one of those bisexual theater kids who made it big.

by Anonymousreply 9911/18/2010

[quote]Just because Datalounge was the source of a rumour about Marcia Cross does not mean that the rumour was, in fact, true.

Yes but that's common sense.

by Anonymousreply 10011/18/2010

>>>more on Kimberly McCullough,please ! the rumor for yrs is that she's been dating jason thompson (who plays her husband on gh)

Her supposed gf for a while was Stephanie Zeh (see pic at link). She was also spotted looking lovey-dovey with some Hawaiian chick while on vacation at a resort.

by Anonymousreply 10111/18/2010

Oh, I hear Bellucci is a lesbian as well.

by Anonymousreply 10211/18/2010

R100, see post R54 by d'Arcy

[quote]Long before I was writing, Playgirl outed Cross in an obvious BI. This was in her Melrose days.

Earlier posters have noted that Datalounge promulgated the rumor again in 2005, which generated the Advocate coming-out myth. But it seems other rumors existed before then, and outside of Datalounge. That doesn't make any of them automatically true, it just leads to the questions this thread is raising.

by Anonymousreply 10311/18/2010

mariska is definetly gay and so is her husband

by Anonymousreply 10511/18/2010

Is Jorja fox nice in real life? also, a lot of the trolling on this site is from ugly bulldykes who hate femme women!!

by Anonymousreply 10611/18/2010

Eva Longoria is apparently single. 3..2..1 before someone says she's a closeted lesbo.

by Anonymousreply 10711/18/2010

For some reason, people get really annoyed when a woman has gay rumors. Even if the rumors are completely bullshit, why so angry about it? %0D %0D I laugh when someone assumes or believes that I'm straight. I'm sure the straight women with lesbian rumors don't care either if a bunch of women on the internet think they might be closet cases

by Anonymousreply 10811/18/2010

Because lots of the guys are sooooo insecure.

by Anonymousreply 10911/18/2010

a lot of gay men hate women especially gay women. sad isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 11011/18/2010

A lot of the woman-hate on this board comes from other women, which is equally as sad.

by Anonymousreply 11111/18/2010

R111, my version of datalounge doesn't have video yet so I can't tell if they're men or women, butch or femme, queer or straight. I certainly wouldn't trust they are what they say. All I know is that speculation about celebrities' sexuality violently disturbs them, which kind of defeats the purpose of a gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 11211/18/2010

I hear Piper PErabo's name floated around as gay but based on what?%0D Same with Rachel McAdams? Where's the 'proof'?

by Anonymousreply 11311/18/2010

From what I hear, Jorja is a sweetheart, and she loves animals.

by Anonymousreply 11411/18/2010

I knew Ron Eldard was Holly Hunter!

by Anonymousreply 11511/18/2010

Wow, there are a lot of defensive posters on this thread... R69, I'm not nuts. There have been legitimate gay rumors about all of the women mentioned for years.

R113, Piper had or has a girlfriend. A publicist or something, can't think of her name off the top of my head.

by Anonymousreply 11611/18/2010

You joke, 107. But I have always thought Longoria is a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 11711/18/2010

Yes, Jorja F is gay.

by Anonymousreply 11811/18/2010

R116, do you mean Tina Thor?

by Anonymousreply 11911/18/2010

R111 has been posting that same msg for SEVEN YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 12011/18/2010

I met jorja Fox and she is indeed a sweetheart and totally down to earth. much prettier in person. Pinged off the charts in a not bulldyke kinda way

by Anonymousreply 12111/18/2010

kirsten dunst is a les and an ugly one at that

by Anonymousreply 12311/18/2010

Kristiana Loken married a man who was one of her co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 12411/18/2010

When I saw your post, R124, I nearly did a spit-take because I couldn't believe she married a man.

So I Googled (which I now realize I could have done before asking in the first place) and, sure enough, she did.

But they separated a year ago and, per the linked article, she's back in a relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 12511/18/2010

Loken divorced him last year, R124. She is now in a relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 12611/18/2010

I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever expressed that thought, r120.

Not to mention I haven't been on this board for seven years.

by Anonymousreply 12711/18/2010

R111 is right! Their are some stupid, immature dykes on this board.

by Anonymousreply 12811/18/2010

She divorced him and is with a woman now, r124.

Also would love to hear more about Paulson. Is she as wacky and high-maintenance as she seems?

by Anonymousreply 12911/18/2010

What, nothing about Kate Walsh?

She's hocking a new fragrance called "Boyfriend", and saying it's named after past and future men.

by Anonymousreply 13011/18/2010

by Anonymousreply 13111/18/2010

I saw Marcia Cross and a friend at the Cubbyhole lesbian bar in the Village five years ago.

Very tall and thin and well-dressed.

by Anonymousreply 13211/18/2010

Can we go back to Jill Sobule and Kim Dickens? Are they still together?%0D %0D And let's discuss Maria Bello...who's her GF?

by Anonymousreply 13311/18/2010

This poster who work in the industry claimed

Oprah Winfrey will be the next person to come out in June 2011

by Anonymousreply 13411/18/2010

by Anonymousreply 13511/18/2010

more gossip about maria bello and rachel mcadams!

by Anonymousreply 13611/18/2010

Is Jessica Steen closeted? She's always pinged.

by Anonymousreply 13711/18/2010

[quote]I saw Marcia Cross and a friend at the Cubbyhole lesbian bar in the Village five years ago.

Say what, r132? Was that before or after the great Advocate Cover That Never Happened?

by Anonymousreply 13811/18/2010

Any dirt on Jodie?

by Anonymousreply 13911/18/2010

The Cubby Hole is a terrible bar.

by Anonymousreply 14011/18/2010

Looking at the pics of Loken above make me realize I've got great tits.%0D %0D Thank you, Lord.

by Anonymousreply 14111/18/2010

Now that Marg Helgenberger is single, I was rather hoping she and Jorja would hook up. The lingerie shoot they did a few years ago was hot.

by Anonymousreply 14211/18/2010

Wait, wait, wait...Sara Ramirez is gay? Where did that come from? I know she is a friend of the gays from various events and her role on Grey's Anatomy is that of a bisexual woman, but in real life? Anyone know about this?

by Anonymousreply 14311/18/2010

She's not gay.

by Anonymousreply 14411/18/2010

And you know this how, R144?

by Anonymousreply 14511/18/2010

There was another thread here several months ago wherein Sara Ramirez being gay came up.

by Anonymousreply 14611/18/2010

Saffron Burrows, Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Kirsten Vangsness, Criminal Minds

Jasika Nicole, Fringe

by Anonymousreply 14711/18/2010

And it was proven false.

by Anonymousreply 14811/18/2010

What about Stana Katic?

by Anonymousreply 14911/18/2010

Proven false how?

by Anonymousreply 15011/18/2010

Wow! L chat is pathetic..I just visit there for the first time and the threads are

Selena Lovato & Selena Gomez

Heather morris and Naya rivera

Lea Michele and Dianna Agron: The Sequel

Sarah Palin

Natalie Portman WILL get you

What? They're not even lesbians

by Anonymousreply 15111/18/2010

Kate Walsh: She's a lezzie right? %0D %0D Cause She comes off very butch

by Anonymousreply 15211/18/2010

R151 they're all teenagers and trolls over there, so that's what you get.

by Anonymousreply 15311/19/2010

Of course there are no trolls on DL and it's a happy and sane place. And no, I haven't visited Lchat. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 15411/19/2010

In interviews and articles, a Stana Katic boyfriend is never mentioned. However, this season on Castle, Fillion and Katic have much less chemistry than previously, and you all know what that means;)

by Anonymousreply 15511/19/2010

[R 151] Most of them are false but I'm not sure about Diana and Lea I saw a huge chemestry between them. And Diana ping my gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 15611/19/2010

[quote]What? They're not even lesbians

Neither are twits who post there.

by Anonymousreply 15711/19/2010

no Kristen Stewart???%0D %0D btw, where are all these Lauren Graham, Rachel MacAdams, Maria Sharapova, Penelope Cruz, Piper Perabo and all the others stuff coming from? Is it just whishfull thinking based on 35645528nd hand or there are insiders who know?%0D %0D and as someone asked, any interesting stuff on Jodie?

by Anonymousreply 15811/19/2010

"Cause She comes off very butch"%0D %0D And all male homosexuals come off very femme?

by Anonymousreply 15911/19/2010

how do we know all there closeted lesbians that got married and pregnant actually had sex with husbands? perhaps they just had AI...%0D Foster did it only without charade...%0D %0D I wonder about Sarah Paulson- is she sweet in real life?%0D %0D why is it a consensus that Jessica Biel is gay?

by Anonymousreply 16011/19/2010

I don't know if it's consensus level yet that Jessica Biel's gay but here's some pretty funny proof.

by Anonymousreply 16111/19/2010

I believe Sarah Paulson and Cherry Jones have reunited but are trying to keep it on the QT - well as on the QT as SP can keep it - she was tweeting about it. I think the brouhaha over their breakup threw Cherry - and they didn't want to endure more "they've re-united BS".%0D %0D Sarah Paulson seems like she struggles with anxiety - I know she is deathly afraid to fly -but she does it - so kudos to her for facing fears. I'm sure being with Cherry has matured her outlook - but her tweeting makes her sound like a 14 year old fangurl/famewhore. It must be a drag to have your projects go down the tubes - and your GF winning all sorts of awards and your BFF on Broadway and having kids. I wish her well. %0D

by Anonymousreply 16211/19/2010

Uhm, is Patricia Arquette bi? She was at a very obscure very queer event last night and I can't understand why she would have been there if she isn't.

by Anonymousreply 16311/19/2010

[quote]Uhm, is Patricia Arquette bi? She was at a very obscure very queer event last night and I can't understand why she would have been there if she isn't.%0D %0D She is very supportive of the GLBT community, and always has been. She's also quite supportive of her transgendered brother, (now sister, I guess) Alexis.

by Anonymousreply 16411/19/2010

[quote]Now that Marg Helgenberger is single, I was rather hoping she and Jorja would hook up. The lingerie shoot they did a few years ago was hot.%0D %0D Marg's not single, or gay or bi for that matter, she's had a boyfriend for about a year.

by Anonymousreply 16511/19/2010

by Anonymousreply 16611/19/2010

[quote]kirsten dunst is a les and an ugly one at that%0D %0D Details please.%0D %0D I have always thought that she was more into chicks, something about her. Plus the redonculous amount of affairs she's supposed to have had with random guys just makes me think she has an overimaginative PR man/woman.%0D %0D She seems really lowkey right now. I think she's a hoot personally and would make a great les.

by Anonymousreply 16711/20/2010

R78: Jason Thompson is gay.

by Anonymousreply 16811/20/2010

what is the verdict on Kiera Knightley and Lisa Edelstein?

by Anonymousreply 16911/20/2010

r155, Nathan has a girlfriend...some blonde bimbo type. But never a mention about Stana - never. I find that odd. She seems to be quite socially inept/ perhaps she's just intensely private. Or maybe she's asexual.

Are you implying an affair between Nathan and Stana?

by Anonymousreply 17011/20/2010

Lisa E from HOUSE?!

by Anonymousreply 17111/20/2010

R172, just because someone asks a perfectly legit question on a gay forum doesn't mean you have to act like a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17311/20/2010

r176 is a female misogynist. When she thinks it's a guy she is talking to she uses the word oddball; however, previously when she thought she was talking to a woman she used the word cunt.

by Anonymousreply 17711/20/2010

i didn't mean to start a fight by asking Lisa E and Kiera question...I was just curious, that's all. It's a bit odd that 40something good looking actress never married and there were some rumors about Knightley if I'm not mistaken. So guys, calm down, it really was just a question.

by Anonymousreply 17811/20/2010

Keira is dating actor Rupert Friend and has for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 17911/20/2010

Lisa E has been suggested as the possible answer to a number of blind items. Has she been linked to any guys romantically?

by Anonymousreply 18011/20/2010

Lisa Edelstein also played a lesbian on the ABC series "Relativity." She had one of the best same-sex kisses on network TV at the time.

by Anonymousreply 18211/20/2010

Lainie Kazan!

by Anonymousreply 18411/20/2010

this thread has been totally ruined by juveniles.

by Anonymousreply 18611/20/2010

R181 obviously has rage issues and, yes dear, you are female misogynist! All sweetness and light with guys but if you think it's a woman out come the fangs.

by Anonymousreply 18711/20/2010

Kristen Stewart sort of screams gay

by Anonymousreply 18811/20/2010

Can we maybe learn to, ya know, ignore the flame-baiters and stick to the topic? Radical notion, but WE ARE WOMEN, HEAR US ROAR. Or something. At least rise above the tantrums.

So: Lisa E anyone? She was a club kid from NY before she acted, that's alternative enough to at least be bi, isn't it?

Anyone? Bueller?

by Anonymousreply 19011/20/2010

Kristen Stewart pings every gaydar in the world.

by Anonymousreply 19111/20/2010

more gossip on Jorja

by Anonymousreply 19211/20/2010

Definitely more gossip on Jorja.%0D %0D Serial monogamyst or cheater? any good dirt other than Jasmine/suzanne? Or just good ol' hippie dyke?

by Anonymousreply 19311/20/2010

Jorja is rumored to be a very sweet, down to earth person unlike mariska. Did you know that Jorja, mariska and maria bello were on ER the same season. Any gossip from that set?

by Anonymousreply 19411/20/2010

I don't have gossip, but my imagination is in overdrive.%0D %0D I notice she keeps up with old friends; Leisha Hailey was on last week's CSI, who was the other part of Suzannes's group (Murmurs?) Any scoopp there?

by Anonymousreply 19511/20/2010

Mariska is also rumored to be a very nice person, R194. As for their ER days, it's been talked about constantly on DL. Mariska and Maria were rumored to be in an affair at the time.%0D %0D I don't know if it was during her ER days or after but Jorja was seen being very close and affectionate with Maura Tierney(sp?)

by Anonymousreply 19611/20/2010

I always took Jorja for a blonde lover like Dorothy stratten types

by Anonymousreply 19711/20/2010

Doorthy Stratten?%0D %0D You need to expand (well, at least for me)

by Anonymousreply 19811/20/2010

dorothy stratten was a goregous, classy blond!! Jorja and mariska would have been all over her, even though she was straight

by Anonymousreply 19911/20/2010

The movie "Star 80" was based on Dorothy's story.

by Anonymousreply 20011/20/2010

Well, that certainly helps me with the whole Marg thing, unfortunately, Jorja on;y seems to date redheads and brunettes..%0D %0D Give me some recet gossip - who is she dating now?

by Anonymousreply 20111/20/2010

dorothy was brutally murdered by her evil husband.

by Anonymousreply 20211/20/2010

....and he raped her corpse.

by Anonymousreply 20311/20/2010

well, that is informational,but, yikes, it doesn't tell me who Jorja is dating now, and please God, no-one dead...

by Anonymousreply 20411/20/2010

[quote]I hear Piper PErabo's name floated around as gay but based on what? Same with Rachel McAdams? Where's the 'proof'?

R113, do you also require "proof" (stupid thought, since most of what you see of actors is publicity and acting) of actors' and actresses' heterosexuality?

Just trying to figure out if people like you are skeptical or homophobic. I don't see why DLers should answer homophobes. I wouldn't associate with them in real life.

by Anonymousreply 20511/20/2010

"Kristen Stewart seems kind of gay". WTF. Hey did you hear there have been lesbian rumours surrounding Lindsay Lohan. What? Really? Where have you heard this? This thread is either full of Trolls or people who have been living under a rock for several years.

Does anyone have any real gossip? He'res mine: Saffron Burrows gave me the glad eye once. She was arriving with the Director Mike Figgis at a small event - she zeroed in on me. I was a naive straight girl in her 20s so I found it really odd that this celebrity wouldn't stop looking over at me and smiling. To the point where MF looked over at me to see who she was looking at. He looked pissed.

by Anonymousreply 20611/20/2010

more on jorja and rachel mcadams

by Anonymousreply 20711/20/2010

Years ago, there were rumors that Rachel McAdams frequented a lesbian bar, or bars, in Toronto. Dunno which one, or how the news surfaced, but there you go.

by Anonymousreply 20811/20/2010

What is the "glad" eye?

by Anonymousreply 20911/20/2010

Hell, even the folks at Bob Jones University, to whom she left her entire estate, knew she was gay. They spoke of her life of debauchery and abomination that culminated in a deathbed reversal.

by Anonymousreply 21011/20/2010

I don't know how anyone who even halfway followed the Marcia Cross "inning" debacle could think she was anything but gay and frantically closeting herself to keep from freaking out her conservative, elderly parents.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 21111/20/2010

As someone said earlier, Jorja has been with Lelah Foster for some time now.

by Anonymousreply 21211/20/2010

R210, who are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 21311/20/2010

Another pic.

by Anonymousreply 21411/20/2010

R210: Who you talkin bout, Willis?

R209: A glad eye is somewhere between appreciative and lecherous. R206 had the great good fortune to be cruised by Saffron Burrows, and the lousy luck not to be hip to what was happening. (Coincidentally, I remember a DL poster a number of years back recounting a similar disconnect with La Lohan.) Condolences, R206; your loss was Fiona Shaw's gain.

by Anonymousreply 21511/20/2010

I believe r 210 is referring to Agnes Moorehead.

by Anonymousreply 21611/20/2010

Anyone know anything about Leighton Meester? Or is that all wishful thinking?

by Anonymousreply 21711/20/2010

I've heard that Leighton was bearding with Sebastian Stan because HE is gay, but I don't know anything about her.

by Anonymousreply 21811/20/2010

If Agnes Moorehead IS who R210 is referring to, Debbie Reynolds said in her autobiography that Moorehead left the vast majority of her stuff to her lawyer, which Debbie thought was extremely suspicious. I thought Moorehead was more associated with Oral Roberts University anyway.

by Anonymousreply 21911/20/2010

Ah if that's true R218 it was conveniant since he was briefly on that TV show she does.

by Anonymousreply 22011/20/2010

At the risk of raising the ire of the youngsters who get angry for asking a question, here goes:%0D %0D When anyone asks about Sara Ramirez, some poster typically says "this has been discussed, she's straight" and the subject dies.%0D %0D Frankly, I don't think she's a lez but she's one of those women who confuses me and in my experience, anyone who has ever confused me has turned out to be bi.%0D %0D So I want more information. Can someone tell me what's been discussed and how it's been decided by the lesbian contingent that she's straight?

by Anonymousreply 22111/20/2010

I'd still like to know this as well. I do respect her support of the gay community and she has apparently started up a foundation in her friend's name (I don't think it's gay-related, but rather health-related). There are times where she pings and other times she doesn't...

I'd love to know more about her; although it would be cool if she was bi/lez, I'd like her no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 22211/20/2010

R215 is correct, a glad eye is prolonged eye contact with a glint in the eye that makes it obvious they want you. This glad eye was veering towards the stalker end of the spectrum and was like being pulled into a tractor beam. I'm 10 years older and wiser and I still wouldn't be into it. Of course if Angelina Jolie gave me the same glad eye I'd be tied up in her basement right now.

by Anonymousreply 22311/20/2010

who/what are your sources on jason thompson being gay,R168?

by Anonymousreply 22411/21/2010

Julianna Margulies.

by Anonymousreply 22511/21/2010

sara ramirez is so unbelievably hot. love her new haircut on grey's. shame they keep pairing her with total ugger women.

by Anonymousreply 22611/21/2010

by Anonymousreply 22711/22/2010

shut up

by Anonymousreply 22811/22/2010

What about Katee Sackoff? She did a harley ride across US. Biker chick or dyke on bike?

by Anonymousreply 22911/23/2010

I'm more inclined to the think Tricia Helfer is a lesbian than Katee Sackhoff, but the two of them do seem VERY close.....

by Anonymousreply 23011/23/2010

R221, somehow the Sara Ramirez talk gets shut down, but around the time of Kate Walsh's "marriage", the lezzie rumors were flying, fueled in part by pictures of Walsh's bachelorette party.%0D %0D Here's one of those pics.

by Anonymousreply 23111/23/2010

Sara Ramirez has some serious fat thighs

by Anonymousreply 23211/23/2010

I love a woman with some heft to her, rather have that than a skinny woman who looks like she'd break if you got to excited.

by Anonymousreply 23311/23/2010

Amen, r233, Ms. Ramirez has strong-looking thighs and I would love to bury my head between them.

by Anonymousreply 23411/23/2010

[quote]I'm more inclined to the think Tricia Helfer is a lesbian than Katee Sackhoff, but the two of them do seem VERY close.....%0D %0D %0D and they did the Harley ride together. need to start watching Battlestar reruns...

by Anonymousreply 23511/23/2010

So, what's the deal with Sally Hawkins? She certainly pings.

by Anonymousreply 23611/23/2010

Katee Sackoff certainly looks like a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 23711/23/2010

who the fuck are these people?

by Anonymousreply 23811/23/2010

r239 typical flamer gay man who hates women

by Anonymousreply 24011/23/2010

Did stephanie March and Mariska hook up? that would be HOT!

by Anonymousreply 24111/23/2010

Is diana agron and lea michelle dating?

by Anonymousreply 24211/23/2010

Im one more askking about Sara Ramirez

by Anonymousreply 24311/24/2010

[quote] Did stephanie March and Mariska hook up? that would be HOT!

Google "Ladieslounge" and "Mariska" and you'll find some stories about it.

by Anonymousreply 24511/24/2010

and don't listen or respond to R244

by Anonymousreply 24611/24/2010

Maura Thierney?

by Anonymousreply 24711/24/2010

Maura? God how I wish... She should have been the lez on ER.

by Anonymousreply 24811/24/2010

If one is to believe all that garbage which is being spewed on LadiesLounge, then Mariska must be a modern day Don Juan. %0D %0D Dating "leggy brunettes, foreign with a big boobs"

by Anonymousreply 24911/24/2010

shane wanabes? god forbid! I like women not some poorly imitated men

by Anonymousreply 25111/24/2010

speaking of Shane, Kate Moenning

by Anonymousreply 25211/25/2010

Kate Moenning essentially came out recently on comedian Liz Feldman's web show. It was the end of the episode with Jesse Tyler Ferguson. %0D %0D And R236, I agree about Sally Hawkins. The evidence indicates some pussy loving has ocurred.

by Anonymousreply 25311/25/2010

I might be wrong, but wasn't there a rumor/s about Evangeline Lilly? I could be wrong...

by Anonymousreply 25411/25/2010

R254, those rumors were more about her bf, Dominic Monaghan, than they were her, I believe.

i.e., that he's gay and she was/is his beard.

Speculation was that it might be a double-bearding relationship.

by Anonymousreply 25511/25/2010

I've always thought Dana Delaney pinged to high heaven, but not too much talk out there. I never had any particular interest in her per se, i.e. I'm not a fangirl of hers, but I just think she pings. Guess I'm alone in that one....

by Anonymousreply 25611/26/2010

dana delaney pings off the charts!!

by Anonymousreply 25711/26/2010

You're not the only one who thinks Dana Delany is gay, R256. There were a few long threads about her on DL before the webbie decided to delete everything before April.

by Anonymousreply 25811/26/2010

Dana Delaney mentioned in the Boston Herald recently that she had gone to Paris with Marcia Cross this past summer. Apparently the two became good friends while making Desperate Housewives. I definitely went "hmmm" when I read that tidbit.

by Anonymousreply 25911/26/2010

Fuck off, fuckwit. Don't you know the first rule of DL - EVERYONE IS GAY.

by Anonymousreply 26111/26/2010

Who's Jodie dating now?

by Anonymousreply 26311/26/2010

there was an in-depth discussion about Dana Delany's lesbian glasses on DL%0D %0D hey, can one of you DL lesbian member people open up a thread about lesbian books? This hasn't been discussed in a while- I don't think- and I was wondering if anyone read Terry Castle's "The Professor." Or the thread could just be about Terry Castle's The Professor.

by Anonymousreply 26411/26/2010

R64, I'm reading "The Professor" right now. It's a remarkable piece of writing (both the title essay and everything else in that book.) I love everything she writes.

by Anonymousreply 26511/26/2010

R253 That did not look like Kate Moening to me at the end of Liz's show.

by Anonymousreply 26611/26/2010

RE: Dana Delany

"Going to Paris with Marcia" must be the new equivalent of "eating at the Y" or "tipping the velvet"

by Anonymousreply 26711/26/2010

Does anyone really care about anyone from the L Word?

by Anonymousreply 26811/27/2010

Ive been wondering if lebians "present their pussies" they way bottom guys "present their holes"?

by Anonymousreply 26911/27/2010

lol R67

by Anonymousreply 27011/27/2010

R269, there are many lesbians mentioned in this thread whom I would like to see 'present their pussies'. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 27111/27/2010

gianna nannini

by Anonymousreply 27211/27/2010

R265, I am just half-way through The Professor (title essay) and I find it hilarious. I think DL fans would appreciate the humour/writing.

by Anonymousreply 27311/27/2010

According to some Jodie is back with Cydney.

by Anonymousreply 27411/27/2010

r174%0D %0D i'd make me think way less of both of them if that's the case%0D %0D p.s.%0D in one other thread here, an insider said Graham is lesbian

by Anonymousreply 27511/28/2010

[quote]Does anyone really care about anyone from the L Word?

by Anonymousreply 27611/28/2010

R276 answers rhetorical questions.

by Anonymousreply 27711/28/2010

Cuntessa @277 clearly needs some dick.

by Anonymousreply 27811/28/2010

[quote]Cuntessa @277 clearly needs some dick.

She needs something but I don't think anyone has touched that cooch in YEARS.

by Anonymousreply 27911/28/2010

Not surprised LG is a lesbian after having to work with Stinky Scott Patterson all those years. That IS how lesbianism works, right?

by Anonymousreply 28011/29/2010

[quote]"Going to Paris with Marcia" must be the new equivalent of "eating at the Y" or "tipping the velvet"

WW for that! LMAO!! Dana has always pinged for me, but I get a vibe that says she's uncomfortable even entertaining the idea that she might be gay. From various interviews I've read, it seems like she enjoys the power that her looks give her over men, and to some extent maybe she's internalized that to the point where she's unsure of where she would stand if she were to pursue a woman. Just a theory of mine based on no evidence though!

by Anonymousreply 28111/29/2010

Where is the 'The Kids Are All Right' thread?

by Anonymousreply 28211/29/2010

If Dana's so terrified of lesbianism why did she play a lesbian in DH?

by Anonymousreply 28311/29/2010

R248, I always thought Maura's character on ER had something going on with the Indian doctor, whose name I can't recall. Nina? %0D %0D I seem to recall that they went from indifferent to each other, to unlikely friends, and then that's where it ended, unfortunatly. But they had great chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 28411/29/2010

Dana's not terrified of lesbianism, R283. She's just terrified that people have started to pick up on her lesbianism.

by Anonymousreply 28511/29/2010

R283, I didn't mean to imply that I thought she was "terrified by lesbianism," but that she seemed uncomfortable with her own sexuality. Any good actor can usually separate their view of themselves from their view of a character they play.

I mean, look at all the closeted stars who come out and say "I totally support LGBT rights!" but still hide who they really are. That speaks to a warped self perception in my opinion. They think if they publicly acknowledging their sexuality, bad things will happen, which means that deep down inside, they believe there's something wrong with being gay.

by Anonymousreply 28611/29/2010

Does anyone have some gossip on Charlize Theron?

by Anonymousreply 28811/30/2010

Just saw this thread and have to defend Lauren Graham.

To the moron who said Graham was selfish because the show was about her -- it WAS about her, her daughter, and her mother. The "Luke" character was never intended to be part of the show. He was supposed to be a woman (Palladino said "Daisy", but early drafts had "Maisy" -- a name she later used for Luke's mentor.) The character was also probably a closet lesbian, but the network wanted more male characters on the show so the character became Luke. Sookie was also at one point written to take over the lesbian role, but Melissa McCarthy wasn't told that was her character when she signed and she wasn't comfortable with it, so the Jackson storyline was written in for her. The point is the show was never meant to be the Luke-Lorelai show.

More important, the show was about a woman who gave up a future to raise a child and was told that the series would be about how she found her independence and success -- not to settle down in a small town and have kids again, especially someone who treated her horribly.

Graham was also told that Sutcliffe's character was supposed to be her major love interest -- but the Palladinos screwed up the character (and mocked Sutcliffe for his mini-Hollywood stupidity with his sham marriage) and used it in the storyline, and never signed him on full time. Amy P. was royally pissed when he got a series and she had to come up with a new love interest for Season 4. She continued to write jokes jabbing at Sutcliffe's manliness throughout the show and made the character unsalvageable.

When the network wasn't happy with the show and talked of canceling, Palladino took her case to the press and forced the network into denials. She later admitted to the press that she had the Luke-Lorelai storyline in her "back pocket" and decided to use it, and fans acted as if it was the series destiny, even when Palladino told the press she was not promising that they would end up together, and that she would not do a storyline where they broke up and got back together again over and over -- and broke them up twice. It's only delusional fans who thought she had a Luke-Lorelai wedding planned.

The writing was so horrible by Season 6, Graham was actually trying to help and get the show back on course. She was right, not selfish.

by Anonymousreply 28911/30/2010

Thank you r289 for posting that information, it's nice to hear that especially about Lauren.

I am just now catching up the show, didn't watch it when it was on, wish I had, I love the show. I like the thought of the character being about a woman gaining her independence and success.

Great observation about her character being a closet Lesbian. I'm on Season 3 right now and I'm noticing more gay/lesbian references and in my observations writers tend to put things into the dialogue, plot devices, etc. of what's going on with the actors. I remember Kristin Davis saying to an interviewer, at the time of Sex in the City TV Show, that you have to watch out what you say around the writers it will appear in the dialogue and on the screen.

Love to hear more.

by Anonymousreply 29011/30/2010

Just to be clear, I meant that the Danes character "Daisy" was intended to be lesbian, possibly closeted revealed over the series. There were rumors there was supposed to be sexual tension between Daisy and Sookie. I'm fairly certain that the Luke storyline was supposed to be him pining over her, as she kept going back to Christopher, who was originally supposed to find his way and force her to choose a career or life with him, not Luke.

Amy was very keen on having a lesbian character in the show though, but the WB was not. Amy was a producer of Roseanne during the Nancy storyline, the Morgan Fairchild kiss, etc. and wrote most of the dialogue for Roseanne fighting with Mark. The parallels with the Jess-Rory relationship are pretty blatant. She also wrote a lot of the Darlene-David material as their relationship heated up. Go back and watch the reruns on TVLand and you'll see Gilmore Girls in the show.

As for Lorelai, if you watched the first four seasons, even Season 5, it's clear the trajectory for her was to leave Stars Hollow, to become a consultant, to win her father's approval. This was equally true for Rory, who was supposed to travel the world as a reporter. Can you imagine Rory going away and leaving Lorelai at home? No. Amy Sherman Palladino's breakdown and fits over lack of network support turned into her sabotaging the show and turning both women into morons. Ironic that a woman would do that to characters who were supposed to be on their journey to become strong independent women.

by Anonymousreply 29111/30/2010

Kate Middleton seems so gay and has big time lesbian smirk.

by Anonymousreply 29211/30/2010

r289/r291 thank you so much, that's fascinating! I love gilmore girls so much and it would have been a hundred times better with a lesbian in it.

by Anonymousreply 29311/30/2010

As with pretty much everything else on television, livejournal has provided a lesbianised version

by Anonymousreply 29411/30/2010

R289/R291, you're preaching to the choir about Luke/Lorelai. My friends and I always found that relationship abhorrent! We could never understand why there was so much fan support for it. Luke's reactions to Lorelai were confined to either eye-rolling sarcasm, or eye-rolling condescension. Is this what teen girls think the perfect relationship is? How depressing!

Btw, do you have any information about how the Palladinos reacted to Lauren's almost-outing? Were they in cahoots with the WB in pressuring her out of it?

by Anonymousreply 29511/30/2010

From what I recall, Lauren wasn't really seeing anyone during the show. First of all, it was exhausting. The scripts were double in size, and she had the hardest work (tongue-twisting lines and really long passages). She worked six days a week and really long days. She was also ambitious and tried to do a lot in the off-season.

Her mother left her when she was really young and it clearly affected her. Most people thought she was single because she had a lot of emotional issues.

I only knew two people who worked on the show, and I do recall there was a lot of laughter when the Graham-Sutcliffe sex-on-set rumor floated. Lauren is extremely private and the last person who would do that on set.

by Anonymousreply 29611/30/2010

Speaking of Marcia Cross and Dana Delaney taking a vacay together. There was this odd couple who just got back from a trip to Mexico together- Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler. Ahem.

by Anonymousreply 29812/01/2010

I get the same vibe from Dianna Argon (sp) from Glee that I did Tammy Lynn Michaels, totally pings, totally my type! Although Tammy seems somewhat kookoo now. Loving this thread!

by Anonymousreply 29912/01/2010

Kate Middleton has gay voice too.

by Anonymousreply 30112/01/2010

Kate Middleton? NO.

by Anonymousreply 30212/01/2010

Demi Lovato.

by Anonymousreply 30312/01/2010

so is Lauren Graham gay or isn't?

by Anonymousreply 30412/01/2010

by Anonymousreply 30512/01/2010

by Anonymousreply 30612/01/2010

In the middle

by Anonymousreply 30712/01/2010

A-List couple. Both Oscar nominees and/or winners. She ignores his indiscretions. Even public ones. He's HER beard. She's into the fillies.[italic]Josh Brolin/Diane Lane[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 30812/02/2010

Wow r308 the only thing I've ever heard about those two are that Josh beats Diane, I'd love to have her on own team but would hate to think she puts of with abuse just to stay bearded.

So is Lauren have a current gf? Is that why she is bearding with Peter?

by Anonymousreply 30912/02/2010

It would suck if she puts up with abuse to stay closeted, R309, but it makes sense if you think about it, doesn't it? I mean, why would a succesful, beautiful woman like Diane Lane stay with a loser like Brolin? Not only are there rumors of him beating her but he doesn't care who finds out that he's cheating on her.

by Anonymousreply 31012/02/2010

R217: There were a couple rumors about Leighton Meester dating Nicole Fiscella at the beginning of GG. Bi not gay.

by Anonymousreply 31112/02/2010

oh, i'm glad that Laurel Graham dilema is resolved-)%0D could that insider from the previous page help?%0D %0D Diane Lane, really?%0D %0D why is Piper being gay so non an issue?%0D %0D my best guess would be Kristen Stewart and it be a giant surprise if she turns out to be str8

by Anonymousreply 31312/02/2010

Never heard about Diane being a lesbian.

There must be better beards/husbands than wife beating, sometimes ugly, Josh Brolin.

by Anonymousreply 31412/02/2010

[quote]Evangeline Lilly is knocked up by her hideous new BF.

Good. Hopefully she quits, uh, acting so I don't have to look at her or hear about her.

by Anonymousreply 31512/02/2010

R312, there is a picture of Lea Michele kissing another girl floating around on the internet, so I would venture a guess that she probably has.

by Anonymousreply 31612/02/2010

A-List couple. Both Oscar nominees and/or winners. She ignores his indiscretions. Even public ones. He's HER beard. She's into the fillies.

Josh Brolin and Diane Lane? No way. It's Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem. Definitely.

by Anonymousreply 31712/02/2010

Cruz and Bardem don't really fit, R317. Bardem isn't really known for his public indiscretions.%0D %0D Brolin doesn't even try to hide his affairs and the BI says that she's into the fillies not women. That could be a hint to Lane's latest film, Secretariat.

by Anonymousreply 31812/02/2010

Could Chelsea Handler look any more dowdy? %0D %0D Disgusting.... sometimes I have to look twice to make sure that's not a male hosting her show.

by Anonymousreply 31912/02/2010

Oh, shut up r319. And piss off, as well.

by Anonymousreply 32012/02/2010

I would go with Penelope guess, she's been rumored to be gay for years.

by Anonymousreply 32112/03/2010

Someone very close to me was Diane Lane's personal assistant for many years, and trust me, she is not a lesbian. She does have major issues, but being closeted is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 32212/03/2010

BI cold be about Charlize or Scarlett...%0D %0D anything on Erica Cerra?

by Anonymousreply 32412/03/2010

Is the BI at R308 even real? Where did it originate? And when?

Or was it written by R308?

by Anonymousreply 32512/03/2010

[quote]I don't know anything about Diane Lane but I doubt that a personal assistant would know if a celebritiy is gay or not. Maybe she wasn't into women when your friend worked for her.

I love how you admit to not knowing anything about her, but go on to question someone who does because I guess you know better and you really, really want it to be true?

Some of the women mentioned on this thread are definite yeses, but again Diane Lane is not. And you're very wrong about personal assistants. It varies, but a lot of them know everything about their bosses. It's their job to help cover their tracks if need be.

by Anonymousreply 32612/03/2010

R326, I don't care if Diane Lane is gay, straight or bi. I was just stating that there is no way of knowing about someone's personal life if they don't want us to know. There have been people that were married for years that had no idea that there spouses were gay. %0D %0D R325, the BI is written at and it has already given Brolin and Lane as the answer.

by Anonymousreply 32712/03/2010

How about Angela Gots? She did the steamy scenes with Olivia Wilde on House. Zero info about her on the web. Anyone have gossip ? She pinged much more than Olivia...

by Anonymousreply 32812/03/2010

R324, good question. Know next to nothing about her! I've been watching Eureka on DVD. Just realized I've been secretly 'shipping Erica and Salli Richardson this whole time, rather than Salli and Colin Ferguson. I wonder what happened with Erica's lesbian storyline?

by Anonymousreply 32912/04/2010

So what about Salma? Do we buy this whole I fell in love with an ugly VERY RICH Frenchman and immediately got pregnant? WTF, that's an odd arrangement, true or not.

by Anonymousreply 33012/04/2010

rumors for Gabriela Sabatini go for ages...and she and Ricky Martin had hot sex so...%0D there are rumors about Maria Sharapova but who knows?%0D %0D Erica Cerra pings in Eureka for sure but perhaps its just wishful thinking...

by Anonymousreply 33112/07/2010

Sabatini was a bad pick to beard for Ricky Martin: she's much butcher than he is.

by Anonymousreply 33212/08/2010

Michelle Rodriguez%0D %0D Kristen Stewart%0D %0D Piper Perabo

by Anonymousreply 33312/08/2010

[quote]Someone very close to me was Diane Lane's personal assistant for many years, and trust me, she is not a lesbian. [bold]She does have major issues[/bold], but being closeted is not one of them.%0D %0D Ok, go. What are Diane's "major issues"?

by Anonymousreply 33412/08/2010

I can't see Kristen Stewart as being anything other than a full out lesbian, no matter how much they try to push this thing with Pattinson. She pings off the charts.

by Anonymousreply 33512/08/2010

true, Kristen pings gaydars all over the world

by Anonymousreply 33612/08/2010

Lauren Graham dates Peter Krause now. Good choice.

by Anonymousreply 33712/08/2010

[quote]I don't know anything about Diane Lane but I doubt that a personal assistant would know if a celebritiy is gay or not.

I've met several personal assistants to actors over the years and they all knew personal things about the actors they worked for. That includes relationship and marriage problems, family issues, health issues... It's possible, but very unlikely a personal assistant would not know about someone sexual preference.

by Anonymousreply 33812/09/2010

Monica Bellucci has a 250 page book out. Jump on it girls.

Here are some photos from the book:

by Anonymousreply 33912/09/2010

What about Bernadette Peters? I've heard things but it was so long ago.

by Anonymousreply 34012/11/2010

don't know or care if it's true, but I can totally imagine chemistry between Cross and Grahame.

by Anonymousreply 34112/11/2010

There was a BI a while back when Bernadette was on Broadway with Gypsy about a Broadway lady who was currently playing on Broadway, crying after her gf of 20 years broke up with her, a lot people thought it was BP.

by Anonymousreply 34212/11/2010

Thanks r342, I knew I heard something. I wonder what's up with her now?

by Anonymousreply 34312/12/2010

R66 you are talking out of your ass. Nicole and Julianna are not gay or bi.

by Anonymousreply 34512/12/2010

Julianna's husband makes Richard Simmons seem straight.

by Anonymousreply 34612/12/2010

Excuse you all, Kristen Stewart is so obviously straight.

by Anonymousreply 34712/12/2010

Another lesbian who looks like Justin Bieber, I see.

The rainbow towel behind her is the cherry on the lez sundae.

by Anonymousreply 34812/12/2010

I always thought Kate Walsh pretty much outted herself at this Improv Show. The coordinator asks the audience to throw out a word for Kate to riff off of and someone shouts boyfriend. Kate gets this look on her face and says "oh shit", and then says "someones gonna get outted" in a jokey way.

She also add "boyfriend... i got nothin" and laughs before starting her bit.

Someone linked this in one of the Kate Walsh threads on here a couple years ago, and I always thought it was significant. Make of it what you will.

by Anonymousreply 34912/12/2010

I would love to know what's up with Bernadette too.

I totally believe that Lauren is gay her IMDB says she was roommates with Connie Britton, so is Connie gay as well? If so I'd say our Lauren likes them femme.

With the BIs that came out that most pointed to Kate, I really believe she is.

by Anonymousreply 35012/12/2010

IIRC, people have posted on DL before about how Bernadette has hit on women in their presence. I wish she would hit on me, she's gorgeous!

Lauren gets gayer every time I look at her now.

by Anonymousreply 35112/13/2010

Lauren is porcine.

by Anonymousreply 35212/13/2010

Thanks for the heads up r339.

by Anonymousreply 35312/13/2010

Does anyone know any gossip on Jessica Biel? Is she gay-bi-straight?

by Anonymousreply 35412/15/2010

by Anonymousreply 35512/15/2010

maybe not interesting, some old gossip, but here's what i've seen firsthand out and about in LA.

1. clea duvall and her gf camilla grey broke up recently after 5 years. camilla is bummed. dont know why they broke up

2. last year, saw kate m (shane) out & affectionate w her girlfriend at a lez bar. no one famous. just in case anyone still doubts that kate is gay

3. had drinks w kristanna loken. she was with her gf (after the husband). the gf is a personal trainer, cute, dykey, shane-ish.

4. saw jackie warner wasted as fuck (so trashy), making out w that chick who played the brunette bitch on the l word. the one who bought the planet. they were practically dry humping in a booth for all to see.

5. who is the chick that played alice's gf on the l word? the soldier girl? saw her at a lesbo bar, very femmed up, and on w her girlfriend. butch chick. i was surprised. didn't know she was gay.

6. saw that trainer jillian micheals on a date w a chick at a concert. making out.

that's all i got

by Anonymousreply 35612/15/2010

Good one, r355, lol.

by Anonymousreply 35712/15/2010

who R356 the one who played Marina?

by Anonymousreply 35812/15/2010

You're the one who has no idea what you're talking about, R345. You obviously don't know anything about Julianna or Nicole.

R358, I'm guessing R356 was referring to Elizabeth Keener.

by Anonymousreply 35912/15/2010

Great r356 best stuff we've had in awhile.

by Anonymousreply 36012/16/2010

[quote]Great [R356] best stuff we've had in awhile.%0D %0D I agree. Thanks R356 for the infos.

by Anonymousreply 36112/16/2010

Anyone know who Saffron Burrows is dating now?

by Anonymousreply 36212/16/2010

["Kate Middleton seems so gay and has big time lesbian smirk."]%0D %0D I which. I don't care what people think, I find her hot, right my type.

by Anonymousreply 36312/16/2010

Bloody hell. What should I do to make a quotation? %0D

by Anonymousreply 36412/16/2010

[quote]Bloody hell. What should I do to make a quotation? %0D %0D You put the word quote into these brackets []. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 36512/16/2010

My art professor (college, long ago) designed theater sets. He told us that Bernadette P. was indeed lesbian, and that Burt Reynolds was a total @$$hole.

by Anonymousreply 36612/16/2010

r366, I love you for that. Merry Christmas to me.

by Anonymousreply 36712/18/2010

[quote] He told us that Bernadette P. was indeed lesbian,%0D %0D So what about her long relationship with Steve Martin in the 70s? Was that a sham, or did she realize she was a lesbian later on, a la Meredith Baxter?

by Anonymousreply 36812/18/2010

I always thought he was her beard, that they were just friends.

by Anonymousreply 36912/18/2010

"So what about her long relationship with Steve Martin in the 70s?"%0D %0D If you have a look at the women that Steve Martin has been linked to, I think you will find a number who are rumored to be lesbians!

by Anonymousreply 37012/18/2010

what about sadie frost? she pings!

by Anonymousreply 37112/18/2010

[quote] If you have a look at the women that Steve Martin has been linked to, I think you will find a number who are rumored to be lesbians!%0D %0D Victoria Tennant, too?%0D %0D I thought Sadie Frost was known to have lesbian experience, R371, but I can't remember who with.

by Anonymousreply 37212/18/2010

I graduated in the mid 90s, so that's 20 years later R368. He led us to believe she was lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 37312/18/2010

Steve Martin - LInda Ronstadt, Anne Heche

by Anonymousreply 37412/18/2010

Definitely do not have a hard time believing Bernadette likes women, thanks r366.

by Anonymousreply 37512/18/2010

Is there some significance to Linda Ronstadt, R374?

by Anonymousreply 37612/19/2010

R376 - rumoured to be a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 37812/19/2010

I just started watching Lip Service and Frankie starred in a movie with Mia Kirschner and Heather Graham. Hmmmmm%0D Anyone hear anything on Ruta Gedmintas?

by Anonymousreply 37912/19/2010

And Linda Ronstadt also dated Jerry Brown, who has long been rumored to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 38012/19/2010

Ugh, nobody cares about Frankie. Stick to the hot cop.

by Anonymousreply 38101/02/2011

So at LChat there's a video of an interview Gabrielle Anwar did with Wendy Williams in which she seems to have come out as bisexual when Wendy asks her if she's dating anyone, she says, "I like men" and then when Wendy says she wasn't asking if she was gay, Gabrielle says, "I like women too." There's a discussion as to whether she was joking. Anyone have any info?

by Anonymousreply 38201/02/2011

The discussion also mentioned the BI about the actress on cable who has been listed on both (forgot the magazines) hot 100 lists and who most don't know is actually gay. I know at the time the BI came out many thought it was Famke from Nip/Tuck or the blonde on the show, and now some are saying Gabrielle.

by Anonymousreply 38301/02/2011

Lesbian thread death?

(courtesy of the Chely Wright thread)

by Anonymousreply 38401/08/2011

by Anonymousreply 38501/13/2011

Any rumours on Julianna Margulies?

by Anonymousreply 38601/14/2011

Gabrielle Anwar must need publicity so she's playing the bi card. Didn't she have a career 15 years ago?

by Anonymousreply 38701/14/2011

by Anonymousreply 38802/08/2011

[quote]Gabrielle Anwar must need publicity so she's playing the bi card. Didn't she have a career 15 years ago?

These days, she's on that show "Burn Notice", which is something of a hit show, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 38902/08/2011

R372, Sadie Frost is a long-time fuck/drug buddy of Kate Moss.

by Anonymousreply 39002/08/2011

Jorja is looking pretty fucking hot in this recent CSI episode.

by Anonymousreply 39102/14/2011

FWIW - a friend of mine worked for the Reiner family for a long time and Steve Martin was always coming on to their young, pretty assistants and asking them out even while he was married to Victoria. Don't think he is gay at all - but he is surely pretentious and kind of a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 39302/14/2011

Hot, r391.

by Anonymousreply 39402/21/2011

She also looks good here (2nd video).

by Anonymousreply 39602/22/2011

by Anonymousreply 39702/28/2011

What's the deal with Michelle Williams and Busy Phillips?

by Anonymousreply 39803/01/2011

Maggie Q%0D %0D Stana Katic%0D %0D Cote de Pablo

by Anonymousreply 39903/01/2011

r 398 - best friends for years.

by Anonymousreply 40003/01/2011

Who else?

by Anonymousreply 40103/01/2011

Jessica Clark%0D %0D Lacey Stone

by Anonymousreply 40303/02/2011

TV show kiss of death Sarah Paulson is in a new NBC pilot. %0D 5...4...3...2...1....gone.

by Anonymousreply 40403/03/2011

Any gossip about Stana Katic that didn't originate with Celebrity Caterer?

by Anonymousreply 40503/03/2011

Looking at Sarah P's IMDB page it says that she's in a T.V movie not a series but the media is saying it's a series.I agree though,I can't see Sarah Paulson having any luck with this.

by Anonymousreply 40603/12/2011

Alexandra Hedison

by Anonymousreply 40703/12/2011

somebody's know if is true that Lae Michelle and Dianna Agron are dating togheter?

by Anonymousreply 40803/16/2011

Any news about Neve?

by Anonymousreply 40903/16/2011

Kate Walsh has accidentally outed herself so many times I really don't see how she's in the closet still.

I think a lot of the Sara R. speculation has to do with the fact that she intentionally keeps her personal life a mystery.

Also, upon review of photo evidence I can not see how Jessica Biel is not at least bi, JT pings to high heaven and that was not a friendly kiss she was giving that girl in the park.

by Anonymousreply 41003/18/2011

Stana Katic

by Anonymousreply 41103/18/2011

I believe that Kate is indeed gay and I know about the BI and the one tape on Youtube where she says, someone is about to get outed. What other ways has she herself outed herself? That's the only one I know where she herself accidentally did but what were the others? Just wondering what I missed.

by Anonymousreply 41203/18/2011

Gina Carano?

by Anonymousreply 41303/21/2011

r406 Maybe it's a pilot for a TV show. TV shows can often start out as a TV movie.

by Anonymousreply 41403/21/2011

by Anonymousreply 41503/21/2011

What about Julianna MArgullies? I didn't know her before The Good Wife, But she lokks gay!

by Anonymousreply 41603/27/2011

[quote]I think a lot of the Sara R. speculation has to do with the fact that she intentionally keeps her personal life a mystery.%0D %0D Possibly. Yet consider this. A couple of years back when describing her character's fledging Bi-ness, she said that Callie's sexuality wasn't very "cookie-cutter."%0D %0D Then a couple of months ago she was the cover girl for Latina magazine (HOT photos!) and when asked about her personal life, she said she wasn't very ... wait for it, yes, that's right ... cookie-cutter.%0D %0D I don't believe in coincidences.%0D %0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 41703/28/2011

Good to know (414)wish I thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 41803/28/2011

by Anonymousreply 41903/28/2011

Juliana Margulies have a husband and a kid. Why is she constantly speculated to be gay?

by Anonymousreply 42003/28/2011

Speculation and wishes until the BI that indicated she and Sarah Paulson had an affair. Then, as far as most lesbians were concerned, it was ON.

by Anonymousreply 42103/28/2011

99% of them on imdb message boards have "is she/he gay"...juliana doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 42203/28/2011

Wow!! Really, R422? Well, that settles it then.

by Anonymousreply 42303/28/2011

so 423, if you have a husband and a kid and there are no rumors about you on the page where almost every other actor has a gay question around them, you must be gay.

by Anonymousreply 42403/29/2011

There were absolutely no gay questions about Meredith Baxter, Sophie Ward or Cynthia Nixon on their imdb pages before they decided to come out, R424.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 42503/29/2011

perhaps because nobody cares for them

by Anonymousreply 42603/31/2011

Bruce Vilanch.

by Anonymousreply 42703/31/2011

and perhaps there isn't any gossip about Julianna because nobody cares about her, either, R422/R424/R426.

by Anonymousreply 42803/31/2011

[quote]Juliana Margulies have a husband and a kid. Why is she constantly speculated to be gay?

It's an old DL wisdom; if you are married and have kids there is a big chance that you are gay.

A friend works on Good Wife in the hair and make up dept. and, no, JM is not gay. Feel free to say that my friend is wrong, but she's the one interacting with JM on a daily basis and not you, so I tend to believe her.

by Anonymousreply 42903/31/2011

[quote]It's an old DL wisdom; if you are married and have kids there is a big chance that you are gay. %0D %0D It's an old wisdom: being married with kids does not mean that you are straight. %0D %0D And I don't even know why I answered your stupid post, I don't even think Julianna is gay. I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 43003/31/2011

What is ladies lounge?

by Anonymousreply 43104/03/2011

[quote]so 423, if you have a husband and a kid and there are no rumors about you on the page where almost every other actor has a gay question around them, you must be gay.%0D %0D No, bright spark.%0D %0D It means you could be: 50/50.

by Anonymousreply 43204/03/2011

What's the decision on Dina Meyer? Gay or straight?

by Anonymousreply 43304/03/2011

Juliana Margulies doesn't ping for me.

Kate Walsh and Stana Katic sure as hell do, though.

by Anonymousreply 43404/03/2011

[quote]What is ladies lounge?%0D %0D A message board with tons of stuff about Mariska

by Anonymousreply 43504/03/2011

r429, what's that word from your hair an makeup friend on Archie Panjabi?

I think she's hot as cooking oil on that show.

by Anonymousreply 43604/03/2011

wow, what a logic 430 and 432...%0D %0D Anyways is that sort of logic responsble for gay speculation on Kiera Knightly as well?

by Anonymousreply 43704/05/2011

Kiera is not gay

by Anonymousreply 43804/05/2011

by Anonymousreply 43904/06/2011

Is Kate Walsh ever going to come out? She's been on Ellen's show like 7 times in 3 years. Is Ellen resentful of closeted entertainers?

by Anonymousreply 44004/06/2011

R433, the decision is she's straight.

by Anonymousreply 44104/06/2011

[quote]Anyways is that sort of logic responsble for gay speculation on Kiera Knightly as well?%0D %0D It's not 'logic' ffs, it's simply me saying you, me, anyone else does not really know for sure. So that makes it 50/50 chance. What's so hard to understand about this? %0D %0D Is Kiera Knightley gay? You tell me, maybe she is maybe she isn't. Are we in her bed every night? Well then we don't know. %0D %0D I just keep an open mind. And there is no crime in that. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 44204/06/2011

What Happened Ever To Tia Texada?

by Anonymousreply 44404/06/2011

Sara R was at Kate Walsh's disco party pics at link. But I really feel like this furthers my belief that she is straight and very private. That guy has his hands all over her and she's been sporting a ring on her ring finger. Kate on the other hand I am not sure about. She does tend to ping and often jokes about being outed. Then there's the fact that I firmly believe many of the actresses who played love interests for Drew Carey are questionable. Also back when she was on Grey's there would be photos of her almost every other week in a questionable position with another woman. If she's straight she sure isn't doing anything to help clear things up. I last saw Tia on an episode of Everybody Hates Cris, she's had work done but still looks nice. She does a lot of VO work for advertisers so she shouldn't have to worry about money.

by Anonymousreply 44504/06/2011

r443:%0D Heretofore hetero Diane Keaton and actress Sarah Paulson raised eyebrows at a NYC awards show as they cuddled and stroked each other repeatedly, giggling like naughty schoolgirls. The show stopper: Paulson laying her head on Keaton's shoulder, draping a leg over her lap - and feeding her cookies."%0D ___%0D %0D However they have played mother and daughter in a movie, which kinda would explain the behavior. I know a poster here on DL claims Diane and her long term girlfriend are his neighbors, but if that is the case there has been very little gay rumors about her.

by Anonymousreply 44604/06/2011

I dont get it how this speculations about Keira, Lauren Graham and gals like that start. %0D %0D Fine, Kristen Stewart pings like no one, Mariska too, Walsh had that beard-looking short marriage with possibly gay guy and so on... But rumors on Knightley, Graham, Perabo and some others seem like pure wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 44804/07/2011

r448, Perabo is gay. Very gay. There's no question with that one.

by Anonymousreply 44904/07/2011

449- -))) if it's true about Thor and Perabo than good for Thor, and ? for Perabo's taste. But it seem all gay Hollywood gals have questionable taste in women- Foster, DeRossi, Perabo,...%0D %0D 448- I agree, there are rumors on Rachel McAdams and other young actresses but all without any proof

by Anonymousreply 45004/08/2011

How about Amy Ryan?

I love her work a very great deal. She is like a wee Meryl Streep IMHO.

But, her p.r. folks just always write of how she is best friends with Patricia Clarkson.

by Anonymousreply 45104/08/2011

r425, Sophie Ward came out in mid 1990s. I don't even think IMDB had a comments/forum section back then.

by Anonymousreply 45204/08/2011

Evan Rachel Wood%0D %0D [quote]You date women? %0D %0D [quote]"Yes," she says proudly, as if she was waiting to be asked. %0D %0D [quote]Do you look for different things in men than in women? %0D %0D [quote]"Yeah, I'm more kind of like the guy when it comes to girls. I'm the dominant one." It's with women, she says, that her inner North Carolina gentleman comes out: "I'm opening the doors, I'm buying dinner. Yeah, I'm romantic."

by Anonymousreply 45304/18/2011

by Anonymousreply 45404/18/2011

[quote]You date women?

Only when she's looking for publicity.

by Anonymousreply 45504/18/2011

by Anonymousreply 45604/18/2011

Hello, ladies.

by Anonymousreply 45705/20/2011

I was looking through the pages on R8 link and saw the pic of Merideth Baxter. I was a waitress back in the late 80's and happened to wait on her and her family. I remember thinking how pretty they all were, truly good looking,all of them. And I was struck when my eyes met hers and I KNEW she was in the closet. It wasn't just a ping it was a gong.

I don't know if her husband had suspected back then but I remember thinking he was a bit rude with her, just general body language and kind of jerky demeanor.

by Anonymousreply 45805/20/2011

Any gossip about Meg Griffin?

by Anonymousreply 45905/22/2011

[quote]And I was struck when my eyes met hers and I KNEW she was in the closet. It wasn't just a ping it was a gong.

What is the lesbian version of MARY!?

by Anonymousreply 46005/22/2011

"What is the lesbian version of MARY!?"

by Anonymousreply 46105/23/2011

by Anonymousreply 46206/13/2011

I think MARISHKA would be more appropriate, r461, and more etymologically correct. The Hungarian pronunciation is MariSHka, and that sounds more dramatic too.

by Anonymousreply 46306/13/2011

I don't agree, R463. I think R461 is right. MARTINA sounds more manly.

by Anonymousreply 46406/13/2011

R464 why would we want a lesbian exclamation to sound "manly"?

by Anonymousreply 46506/13/2011

Actually the Hungarian pronunciation would be MARishka, so that has even better possibilities. Is MARishka Hungarian in background?

by Anonymousreply 46606/13/2011

Why isn't there a thread celebrating the return of Piper Perabo's terrible CIA show?

by Anonymousreply 46807/08/2011

by Anonymousreply 46908/15/2011

lol, R468. %0D %0D Discuss, if possible, the NK gossip on the other lesbian (or Keram) thread.

by Anonymousreply 47008/16/2011

is there anybody here?

by Anonymousreply 47108/25/2011

Is anyone else calling bullshit on the Sara Ramirez engagement? It seemed too publicly staged for someone who claims to be private about their life. Not intending to look for something that's not there, but it didn't ring true for me.

by Anonymousreply 47208/28/2011

video of extremely cute girl

by Anonymousreply 47309/11/2011

R443 They fucked alright. Like young lovers at a jazz club they are sitting. %0D %0D I did hear that Diane Keaton is awfully close to one of her sisters. How close? Well, it is just a filthy rumor I heard is all it is.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 47409/11/2011

Can someone explain to me why Mariska follows Sam Ronson on twitter?

by Anonymousreply 47509/11/2011

r473 that was not cute!%0D %0D She looks like Martina Hingis after she got strung out on crack.

by Anonymousreply 47609/11/2011

well, Olivia Wilde, Gwyneth Paltrow and Gary Shandling are following Sam Ronson, too.

by Anonymousreply 47709/11/2011

I just re-watched all the episodes of Fat Actress. Great show. What do we know about Rachael Harris?

by Anonymousreply 47809/14/2011

I agree r472, I previously posted that I thought she was just incredibly private, but lord in heaven that proposal was far too staged.

I mean the story just did not match the photos at all. Her BF supposedly "surprised" her with a proposal in Paris under the Eiffel Tower and she had no idea it was coming. But somehow there were photographers there to capture the unplanned moment and get the two together at just the right angle.

Not saying she's gay I just don't buy the engagement story. Maybe he proposed earlier but her management saw a potential publicity opportunity and staged another proposal.

by Anonymousreply 47909/14/2011

Melina Kanakaredes

by Anonymousreply 48009/17/2011

by Anonymousreply 48109/17/2011

I have no idea who half these women are...

by Anonymousreply 48209/18/2011

Amanda Moore, former fashion model.

by Anonymousreply 48309/18/2011

Is there any recent Cherry Jones gossip?

Just curious.

by Anonymousreply 48409/18/2011

by Anonymousreply 48509/24/2011

That was my first thought, too, R472 and R479. Sara pings off the charts. There were plenty of rumors about her and Kate Walsh when Walsh was still on Grey's. There were also a lot of pictures from Walsh's "bachelorette" party that took place in Vegas a few years ago and the tabloids had added some captions hinting at something.

by Anonymousreply 48610/01/2011

Yes, Sara pings hard. Any pics of the fiance, R487?

by Anonymousreply 48810/01/2011

How about this one?

by Anonymousreply 48910/01/2011

OMG, R489. That's her fiance??? LOL!!! They ping and pong!

by Anonymousreply 49010/01/2011

Sara Ramirez really, really enjoys playing with Jessica Capshaw.

by Anonymousreply 49110/02/2011

[quote]So, what's the deal with Sally Hawkins? She certainly pings.

Cherry Jones was very kind to her in a chaste (this is the Lesbian thread so I might as well be just that specific) and very decent way during the course of "Mrs. Warren's Profession."

Sally Hawkins sucked eggs in her role in that. But, Cherry Jones is a nice enough person in that she could very well have thought that Sally Hawkins needed a friend during that time. Once again. A chaste friend and all.

One of my cousins has worked behind the scenes in NYC theater for ages and I get random bits of gossip from him every once in a blue moon.

by Anonymousreply 49210/02/2011

Oh, come on 491. Seriously? What do you base that on? I remember the old rumor that one of the reasons the last love interest on the show was canned was because she "really really liked playing with Sara Ramirez".

by Anonymousreply 49310/02/2011

The last love interest, R493, was canned because the actresses had absolutely no chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 49410/02/2011

That's exactly my point r494. You're right, they had NO chemistry, but a rumor was out there that it was because the two co-stars were playing around. And now I see a similar comment with the current co-star.

Yes, I know stars screw around all the time with each other, I just don't think it's happening with these two current stars. Unless someone knows otherwise, I don't think Jessica Capshaw is even bi. If she is, she sure is playing the heterosexual wife and mom role well...

If someone knows differently, this is DataLounge after all...spill...

by Anonymousreply 49510/02/2011

No, R495, Jessica Capshaw is not gay or bi. But that doesn't mean that Sara Ramirez isn't and that she doesn't enjoy playing with her new costar. There have been rumors about Ramirez and the pic of her fiance that R489 posted doesn't exactly scream heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 49610/02/2011

r496: are you in the know? This is interesting stuff. I just can't believe that her "engagement" is for real, especially when you see her fiancee.

by Anonymousreply 49710/05/2011

Or maybe I should be asking r491 if they're in the know...

by Anonymousreply 49810/05/2011

Any gossip on Jillian Michaels? What is she like?

by Anonymousreply 49910/06/2011

Sally Hawkins pings for me.

by Anonymousreply 50010/06/2011

That girl from Eureka pings. Also, the girl from Navy CSI.

Whistfull thinking: Julianna Margulies, Kiera Knightley

Heavily rumored to be but no proof: Piper Perabo, Ellen Page, Kristen Stewart, Maria Sharapova

by Anonymousreply 50110/06/2011

I think that Julianna Margulies is more than just wishful thinking. She heavily pings and so does her husband. Not to mention that he is 10 years younger than she is and that they conveniently got married right before her new show started. It seems that she followed Kate Walsh's way of hiding.

Piper Perabo has been living with a woman for years. I think it's her agent or something.

by Anonymousreply 50210/06/2011

[quote]Piper Perabo has been living with a woman for years. I think it's her agent or something.

Tina Thor. She is a jewelry designer (she is also Pipers manager) and guess who models for the jewelry?

There's an article in the press section of the website that talks about them being "roomates".

by Anonymousreply 50310/06/2011

Here's a direct link to that interview:

by Anonymousreply 50410/06/2011

I wouldn't consider living with the agent being a gay. But the fact she never dates man...

by Anonymousreply 50510/08/2011

It'd be cool if Lauren Graham was one...

by Anonymousreply 50610/08/2011

There has been gossip about Julianna Margulies frequenting, and even bartending at, lesbian bars in NYC, back in the day...

by Anonymousreply 50710/08/2011

Agreed, R506. She's adorable. Too bad she's dating Peter Krause.

by Anonymousreply 50810/08/2011

Lauren Graham was rumored to be in a relationship with Marcia Cross before Cross decided to beard up.

by Anonymousreply 50910/08/2011

re: Piper Perabo. She's gay.

She's been with Tina Thor for years. How many 30something actresses with their own TV series have, or need, a "roommate"? Likewise, how many 40something (I think Thor's in her 40s) Hollywood managers and jewelry designers do?

And, at last year's Golden Globe Awards, there was an awkward red-carpet interview where Guiliana Rancic outright asked Piper whom she was dating and PP gave a semi-awkward "oh, I like to keep my personal life private" answer.

by Anonymousreply 51010/08/2011

So, what are Graham and Krause bearding? She is adoravle but sadly, doesn't ping. Rumors around Cross are there for ages but I do wonder if they connected her with Lauren Graham only because she's in her 40s and not married...

You can't say Perabo is gay for living with her manager. More indicative is the fact that there is no boyfriend- she's young, attractive, reasonably successfull.

The thing is, straight people never use "privacy" when asked about significatnt other. So that is always a good clue. They never quite dodge the question- but people like Foster, Page, Stewart, they son't discuss their private lives in public. Unless you ask them something else private other than relationships.

by Anonymousreply 51110/09/2011

Lake Bell?

by Anonymousreply 51310/19/2011

R511 there's an enormous thread on the l chat that covers Lauren Graham's gayness and her alleged relationship with Marcia Cross. If you want to know why they're being gossiped about, read it.

by Anonymousreply 51410/25/2011

Sarah Paulson is a faux lesbian. The only reason she hooked up with Cherry Jones was to score more broadway roles.

by Anonymousreply 51510/26/2011

Oh, somewehere I read the Blind Item and guess for bearding new couple was Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield. Too bad my latest celeb crush is Robin Tunney from The Mentalist. Who, of course, is straight.

by Anonymousreply 51610/26/2011

R515 I believe it and hope that they are no longer an item at all.

by Anonymousreply 51710/26/2011

More on RACHEL Mcadams! that gal pings!

by Anonymousreply 51810/26/2011

Any info on the late Lani O'grady? she was gay right?

by Anonymousreply 51910/26/2011

Jorja Fox and her partner Lelah Foster in Euador last summer:

by Anonymousreply 52010/26/2011

r 515 - perhaps she got together with Cherry because Cherry is incredibly sweet and very hot in bed. Did you ever think of that?

by Anonymousreply 52110/29/2011

Are they still together? Cherry Jones could very well be what you described because she has it going on like Donkey Kong!

by Anonymousreply 52210/29/2011

r-521 I agree with you that Cherry is probably very sweet and hot in bed but I still believe that Sarah is a user and social climber.

by Anonymousreply 52311/03/2011

by Anonymousreply 52401/07/2012

no idea - but, what news about Cherry Jones?

by Anonymousreply 52501/14/2012

I've seen Sarah Paulson, yep, I agree she's a social climber, AND absolutely NOT IN LOVE with Cherry Jones - you can see it by the way she looks at her - good actress!!!

by Anonymousreply 52601/14/2012

Anyhow - Please, anyone "out there" with the latest news on Cherry Jones? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 52701/14/2012

Don't know about Daniel Craig, but his wife, Rachel Weisz was (is?) bi, when she was studying at Cambridge uni, it was no secret according to people who studied there at the time.

Never got the Sam Mendes-Kate Winslet thing, a few years before they had even hooked up, a friend of mine who worked in the theatre in London had told me that Mendes was known to be gay.

I don't believe Keira Knightley is gay, but here in London there were rumours that her boyfriend, (he is in the band Klaxons) was gay, so it's all a bit confusing, maybe he is bi, not gay?

Anyone have any info on favourite Canadian girls, Rachel McAdams and Missy Peregrym? They both ping!

by Anonymousreply 52801/14/2012

Caught Rachel Weisz and her boyfriend checking me out once. This was late 90s when she was with that actor from Men Behaving Badly. I got the distinct feeling they were always on the hunt for a third. (I'm a girl)

by Anonymousreply 52901/14/2012

Yes, they do, R511. Gwyneth Paltrow has dodged that question regularly after talking stupidly about boyfriends once too often. She's done it for years.

by Anonymousreply 53001/14/2012

R515, she has to be at least bisexual then.

by Anonymousreply 53101/14/2012

I wonder, did they ever think about a guy, for a third, r529?

by Anonymousreply 53201/14/2012

Is Anna Deavere Smith gay? Anyone else think that she pings? Just me? Hmm...

Also. Are Sarah Paulson and Cherry Jones still together? That is like the Lesbian mystery for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 53302/05/2012

Well, AE put them in their Cutest Lesbian Couple poll (or whatever it's called).

They also put in Amber Heard and Tasya Van Ree and I thought they had broken up as well.

So who knows.

by Anonymousreply 53402/05/2012

Love Anna

by Anonymousreply 53502/05/2012

Someone mentioned Rachel Harris earlier - I would love gossip on her! She totally pings, but then again, all female comedians do.

by Anonymousreply 53602/06/2012

Didn't Tasya and Amber break up?

by Anonymousreply 53702/06/2012

so if Sam Mendes is gay, what does that mean re him and Kate Winslet or Rebecca Hall?

by Anonymousreply 53802/06/2012

I Do wonder if The AE writers know what they're talking about or did they make a mistake? re Sarah and Cherry? who knows?

by Anonymousreply 53902/18/2012

Can we get back to talking about Cherry Jones? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 54002/18/2012

emma stone. that girl pings my gaydar big time.and is double bearding with andrew.

by Anonymousreply 54102/18/2012

Liza's current personal assistant is lesbian. I think there's no violation in saying that here, she wouldn't have stated that on her public MySpace profile if it was a secret. She looks not much more than 30-32.

Why does Liza surround herself with gay men and...women? Do you think she has 'business' with her PA?

by Anonymousreply 54202/18/2012

Does anyone know the real story on Dianna Agron and Lea Michele? We've all heard the fangirl rumors. I'm curious to see if there is anyone here that is really in the know about their relationship, though.

by Anonymousreply 54302/18/2012

Cherry jones is in the new series "Awake"...FYI.

by Anonymousreply 54402/18/2012

I'd love to hear more about Rebecca Hall, as an earlier poster mentioned. Were/are there any rumours about her, aside from the link to Sam Mendes?

by Anonymousreply 54502/18/2012

Don't know, R545, but I think we should analyze the mystery that is the Sam Mendes-Kate Winslet and Sam Mendes-Rebecca Hall marriages. Isn't Rebecca Hall attractive? Hope she gets some quality roles. That Sam Mendes better get her some good film roles.

by Anonymousreply 54602/19/2012

Thanks for that, Cherry Jones Troll/R544

The premiere episode is online as well as on Xfnity Demand. I quite liked it.

by Anonymousreply 54702/19/2012

Opps, I am not a Cherry Jones troll. First time I've posted her name.

by Anonymousreply 54802/24/2012

Please do not let it be true that Sarah Paulson and Cherry Jones are back together. I was really hoping Sarah had moved on to Jessica Lange since she just loves to social climb up that ladder for better roles. She is a ruthless human being.

by Anonymousreply 54902/27/2012

R546, I think she (RH) is immensely talented.

Also wondering if anyone else thinks Kristen Wiig is gay. To me, she pings.

by Anonymousreply 55002/27/2012

#543 I believe they are straight. In fact Dianna is dating Sebastian Stan after she broke up with Alex Pettyfer. And Lea Michele was in a relationship with Theo Stockman for almost 2 years, and is now dating Cory Monteith. They were seeing in Vancouver all over each other this weekend. So Dianna and Lea are just in the imagination of some fangirls

by Anonymousreply 55102/27/2012

Rachael Harris and Cheryl Hines?

by Anonymousreply 55202/28/2012

Where did I hear that Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof are bearding for each other?

A gorgeous man like him could do SO much better.

by Anonymousreply 55302/28/2012

I think Wiig pings, too, R550

by Anonymousreply 55402/28/2012

I'll third that in regards to Wigg. It's terrible but I pretty much assume any actress that hangs with Drew Barrymore is at least BI.

by Anonymousreply 55502/28/2012

It's also curious that Wiig is never asked about, nor seems to discuss, her personal life and -- despite being on countless red carpets -- never has a (male) date.

by Anonymousreply 55602/28/2012

I've also thought Wiig pings big-time.

Regarding Lea Michele and Dianna Agron:

Lea Michele is bi.

Dianna Agron is most probably straight but don't believe the Sebastian Stan thing. That boy straddles the rainbow.

by Anonymousreply 55702/29/2012

Wasn't Danny Thomas one?

by Anonymousreply 55802/29/2012

Sarah Paulson was really funny on Ferguson the other night.

by Anonymousreply 55903/01/2012

Jessica Lange is gay????

U lezzies are cray cray

by Anonymousreply 56003/01/2012

One person asked and everybody else said no. How does that make us "cray cray"?

Nevermind. Go to your room, it's past your bedtime.

by Anonymousreply 56103/01/2012

What a stupid thread. Bunch of obsessed people speculating about the same people with the same gossip.

by Anonymousreply 56203/01/2012

Agree r562, this has to be the silliest thread on DL.

The talk surrounds Kate Walsh/ That pale woman fro Desperate housewives/ Sarah Paulson and Cherry Jones.

They go round and round...

by Anonymousreply 56303/01/2012

Almost time for part two gals.

by Anonymousreply 56403/01/2012

Please no more

by Anonymousreply 56503/01/2012

Like you guys don't go on and on about George Clooney.

by Anonymousreply 56603/01/2012

Cherry Jones is no longer with Sarah Paulson. Mystery solved at the link.

We will need another thread her before too long, Lesbians. Hint. Hint. I forgot how long a thread can go.

by Anonymousreply 56703/06/2012

Is it just wishful thinking that Rachel Harris might be?

by Anonymousreply 56803/06/2012

R567, based on what she actually said in the article, even if they'd gotten back together she wouldn't ever talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 56903/06/2012

[quote]Cherry Jones is no longer with Sarah Paulson. Mystery solved at the link.

They split for a while. Everyone knows that. They got back together, she's not talking about it and she's muzzled Sarah.

by Anonymousreply 57003/06/2012

Threads go up to 600 posts.

by Anonymousreply 57103/07/2012

Was Sarah Paulson ever with Jessica Lange?

by Anonymousreply 57203/08/2012

Kristen Wiig definitely pings for me too, [R550] I was surprised when I heard she was once married.

by Anonymousreply 57303/08/2012

r573 Kristen is suddenly become attractive in my eyes. Yes, she kinda pings.

by Anonymousreply 57403/08/2012

Who is Amber Heard dating?

by Anonymousreply 57503/08/2012

Can the Cherry Jones troll just start their own thread already? I'm sick of reading about this shit.

by Anonymousreply 57603/08/2012

I heard for years about Rachel Mcadams

by Anonymousreply 57703/08/2012

560 is an effeminate fag, ignore her

by Anonymousreply 57803/08/2012

by Anonymousreply 57903/11/2012

Former hockey player Cami Granato, Olympic Swimmer Dara Torres, and Classical Pianist Hélène Grimaud always pinged to me.

by Anonymousreply 58003/11/2012

Dara Torres always pinged for me, too, but I'm hearing she's a cockhound....

by Anonymousreply 58203/11/2012

The Girl Scouts will mark their 100th anniversary Monday, as girls throughout Southern California continue to fan across the region selling Thin Mints and Do-si-dos.

On March 12, 1912, Juliette "Daisy" Gordon Low held the first Girl Scout meeting in Savannah, Ga. Now, more than 3.2 million girls and adults are members of the organization. There are about 40,000 members in the Los Angeles area.

by Anonymousreply 58303/11/2012

What about Arwa Damon, CNN war correspondent? Pings!

by Anonymousreply 58403/11/2012

true, r584.

by Anonymousreply 58503/11/2012

[quote]Who is Amber Heard dating?

Isn't she still with that photographer? What a gorgeous pair they made.

Emma Stone pings to high heaven for me. Reminds me a lot of the Type-A personality femme girls I dated in college.

by Anonymousreply 58603/11/2012

Agree. I'm not buying the Emma Stone/Andrew Garfield relationship.

Amber and Tasya broke up but who knows if they got back together. Whoever Amber is seeing, she's keeping it private.

by Anonymousreply 58703/11/2012

Emma Stone is besties with Taylor Swift, serial professional beard to the stars. I've wondered if there's more than friendship going on between them. Admittedly, Taylor Swift does not ping at all to me.

by Anonymousreply 58803/11/2012

For me, Taylor Swift pings in a Chely Wright sort of way. She doesn't seem gay, but there's something about her that seems off.

Something not-straight. But not bi.

Kinda like the closeted femme you catch watching a girl's ass as she walks by. And you think to you self, "Hmmmmm..."

by Anonymousreply 58903/11/2012

Taylor Swift - I feel the same way as R589. I think she'd be curious at least. It's be nice to think that a bunch of young stars like Amber, Emma, Taylor and Miley had each other for support if they thought they were gay/bi. Lindsay Lohan only had Paris Hilton. Sucks for her.

by Anonymousreply 59003/12/2012

I think they're all just a few years younger than Lohan, R589. There must have been contemporaries who could have supported her better than that skeevy Hilton crew, who were all older. It would be nice to think it's easier for young queer celebs to feel less conflicted about their sexuality. Heard is the farthest out of that generation for now, but I keep hoping some young star will have the grit to follow her example.

by Anonymousreply 59103/12/2012

Anyone know any info on Kathryn Morris (Cold Case)? No info on her personal life in wiki.

by Anonymousreply 59203/13/2012

She's gay, R592.

by Anonymousreply 59303/13/2012

r593 Cool!

by Anonymousreply 59403/13/2012

What about Paget Brewster? And why is she leaving Criminal Minds?

by Anonymousreply 59503/14/2012

Gillian Anderson admits to relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 59603/14/2012

Even though Paget Brewster has been in a LTR, I still think she plays for our team.

by Anonymousreply 59704/09/2012

what do we think about Rachael Harris?

by Anonymousreply 59804/18/2012

We think that Rachael Harris is a very respectable looking 44 year old woman. We think that she looks sexier as a brunette.

by Anonymousreply 59904/18/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!