Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who was your high school slut?

What were some of her exploits? Were you friends with her? Was her name Tammy, Tiffany, or Crystal?

by Anonymousreply 27305/26/2015

The biggest slut at my high school was a girl a year behind me named, ironically, Chastity. No joke. By the time she was a junior in high school she was rumored to have had two abortions after getting knocked up by two different dudes. She was a homely girl, too, but I guess her reputation as a mattress preceded her because she fucked most of the popular, good-looking athletes. She did have big titties I guess.

by Anonymousreply 1111/15/2010

Monika--we were friendly at school, but didnt' hang out after school. She always had stories to tell that I found fascinating. Slept with several guys, all high school drop outs and would get into girlfights at roller skating rinks. Her parents threw her out of the house from time to time. She would also share poems one of her boyfriends wrote about how great her cunt was--that was the word he used! Later on her poet boyfriend got arrested and hung himself in his jail cell. At his funeral, several of his girlfriends showed up and two of them, both pregnant, possibly with his child, got into a fight right after the service.

by Anonymousreply 1211/15/2010

Cherry Lynn, honestly. Is there a better slut name?

by Anonymousreply 1311/15/2010

Lucia, mean bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1411/15/2010

I like the name Anetta. Ours was Melanie. I was good friends with her. I would encourage her to tell stories of all the guys she fucked, complete with their cock size and skills. She did all of the popular guys. Was a big whore. Now she's married with three kids and a big family values republican.

by Anonymousreply 1611/15/2010

Our school slut was also a very smart school-government type. Very intriguing. She's now a prominent lawyer in D.C.

I guess she was just doing what every guy was doing.

by Anonymousreply 1711/15/2010

I didn't know her, but apparently there was a junior high school girl in my school district whose boyfriend posted pictures (of course this was pre-internet) of her blowing him after she broke up with him.

by Anonymousreply 1811/15/2010

Susie. Her mother died when she was in grade school, & her dad was raising her & her younger sister by himself.

I met her in 7th grade & she was already having sex with whoever wanted it -- she charged & the boys paid -- blue-eyed blonde in a school full of Mexicans & blacks, very petite with big boobs. She had an abortion in 8th grade (they were illegal then). Then she fell in love with a Mexican boy & they went steady, which took her off the market for awhile. They broke up & she went back to work. This was before birth control pills & AIDS.

I don't know what happened to her. She was intelligent but not interested in academics. When her little sister arrived in our jr. high from grade school, she was just like Susie.

by Anonymousreply 2211/15/2010

We had Breeanne. She would wait until the football team's bus came back to the school from away games (she was on the color guard) and go in and give some of the guys blow jobs in the locker room after the team meeting.%0D %0D She got pregnant during her senior year and quit school. %0D %0D I knew her, but not well. She had been friends with some of my friends when they were all younger. I always thought that her life was so sad. The guys that she would blow would make fun of her when she wasn't around. You could tell that she was setting herself up to live the same life as her mother. (several kids, all with different fathers... drinking too much.)

by Anonymousreply 2311/15/2010

Kathy Kerr. Was homophobic too.

by Anonymousreply 2411/15/2010

Dawn. She had wild parties and her panties were reported to have "green stains" in them. She fucked her brother and most other guys who asked. I'm sure she was horribly molested. She had 5 kids by the age 30 last time I heard about her.

by Anonymousreply 2511/15/2010

I was the high school slut. I don't know what people said about me, I could never get anyone to tell me, and I didn't care too much about what people thought after a certain point. Tho I think the number of guys I'd suposedly been with was greatly exagerated, ok maybe not greatly exagerated, but it was exagerated. %0D %0D %0D To be honest I had a great time, had a LOT of great sex, and taught several of the guys how to things a bit better and had a lot of fun. It was in the late 70's before AIDS, I didn't hurt anyone and I rarely got hurt.%0D %0D %0D I don't know how it happened, but I had the slut reputation before I had ever done anything.

by Anonymousreply 2611/15/2010

It was a battle between 'three finger Fiona' and my sister, otherwise known as bedback. When my sister started dating the most notorious skinhead in the area and Fiona dropped out, Debbie, or 'bushpig Deb' took over. I don't know what happened to Fiona or Debbie but my sister is now over 40, single and more or less married to her cat.

by Anonymousreply 2711/15/2010

Our slut, Terry, was one of the homliest girls in school. Limp hair, bad teeth, lumpy body. I was terribly naive back then - late sixties, Catholic HS - and my "good girl" friends and I had no idea what Terry was getting up to. The day after the graduation party we found out she'd been pulling a train all night with whatever guys lined up and it wasn't the first time. I remember being stunned. She's a guidance counselor at our old HS now.

by Anonymousreply 2811/15/2010

This is a little off-topic, but still mostly germane... How much sex would a woman have to have to lose elasticity in her vagina?

by Anonymousreply 2911/15/2010

Women don't loose elasticity in their vaginas because of too much sex. They loose elasticity because of childbirth, ageing, weakend pelvic floor, and not doing kegal(sp?)exercizes. I've had sex with a lot of guys (500+)and haven't lost the elasticity.I'm 48 but I haven't had any children and I do kegals all the time.

by Anonymousreply 3111/15/2010

At what age do nulliparous women typically lose elasticity then?

by Anonymousreply 3211/15/2010

Her name was Angela. There were constant rumors that she used to take it up the ass. Mind you this was about 30 years ago, and she was in the ninth grade at the time when these rumors started. She was dating a Greek guy no less...LOL.

by Anonymousreply 3311/15/2010

Her name was Ginni.

She would announce to all of us that she had forgotten to wear underwear.

This was late '60's Catholic High School. All girls had to wear skirts, no slacks allowed.

by Anonymousreply 3411/15/2010

Amber was our highschool slut and she always had cock breath.

by Anonymousreply 3511/15/2010

Probably Kim H. Gave a popular member of the baskeball team a blowjob in the boy's locker room. Word spread. She eventually tranferred to a different school for her senior year, and I believe it was largely due to her rep. I was a sophomore and she was a junior at the time. Knew her because we were in the same biology class. She was nice too.

by Anonymousreply 3611/15/2010

Mister Tubbles. He was an animal.

by Anonymousreply 3706/17/2012

I don't know what it is, but Tammys are usually big whores.

by Anonymousreply 3806/17/2012

Julie. we're still friends.

by Anonymousreply 3906/17/2012

We had about 6 girls who were sluts and knocked up by senior year, but the winner was Vicki P. who was on baby #2 at diploma time.

I was known as a nerd at school but was kinda slutty outside of it….but on the DL at that time, so no one knew about it.

by Anonymousreply 4006/17/2012

In addition to Vicki - We also had a guy who somehow got a reputation as a cat fucker. His first name was Adam but everyone called him Catum.

I don't know if he attempted to actually fuck Fluffy or if it was a lick-the-peanut butter kind of deal but apparently someone caught him. Ugh.

The poor guy died a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4106/17/2012

Some of these would make terrific short stories, like r12 or r22, for example.

by Anonymousreply 4206/17/2012

Two of the girls in my math class were street prostitutes, does that count?

by Anonymousreply 4306/17/2012

Ours was named Jen, and she was a complete and total whore. Just a dirty, filthy bitch and she swore like a sailor. Really low-class. She wasn't even cute, either, but actually downright homely. The boys obviously didn't care. She screwed guys at the school...the boys' locker room was a favorite spot. We had woods on one side of our school, so she would sneak out of class and screw boys out there. She was rumored to have had an abortion sophmore year. It was also rumored that one of the male teachers had sex with her, but that was never proven. It was a fact, however, that she had an STD and several of the boys got it. The boys' parents were in an uproar, and it was totally understandable.

This was 20 years ago, and I have no idea whatever happened to Jen, but I'm sure she has a shitload of kids by different fathers by now. When I look back on it now, I wonder if Jen was molested by someone because she certainly had some of the textbook signs of a girl who had been molested.

by Anonymousreply 4406/18/2012

Yikes, r41 that is creepy. How is it even physically possible for a human male to fuck a cat?

On second thought, I really don't want to know!

by Anonymousreply 4506/18/2012

Maybe Jen just liked sex? And why were the parents in an uproar?

by Anonymousreply 4606/18/2012

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing, R46. The parents were pissed at the girl for spreading STD's but not at their sons. Love the double standard. Where do they think the girl got the STDs in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 4706/18/2012

Dawn Davenport. Along with her friends Chicklette and Concetta. Those three were the biggest whores in Baltimore.

by Anonymousreply 4806/18/2012

[quote]Rose. It probably comes as no surprise that she was a minister's daughter.

Wow, exactly the same bio as our high school slut. Was this in the 70's and did her last name begin with a K?

by Anonymousreply 5006/18/2012

I knew a girl who was the class slut.

But then she died.

by Anonymousreply 5106/18/2012

Susie on the pool table with the football team.

by Anonymousreply 5206/18/2012

Bonnie. A little bit plump, with a very pretty face and blonde feathered hair. Obsessed with teddy bears - her locker was filled with them and she had a little teddy hanging off her purse.

She was slutty but had a generous heart. For Hallowe'en one year, a jock came to school in costume as "Bonnie" and did a mean impression of her. He narrowly escaped being torn to shreds by Bonnie's girlfriends in the parking lot.

I was a closeted gay and a dork but she was always nice to me.

by Anonymousreply 5306/18/2012

[quote] It was also rumored that one of the male teachers had sex with her, but that was never proven.

We had at least three or four male teachers who raided the honeypots, so to speak, once the girls turned 17 or 18.

One was a total douche but a hot Italian guy. Rumor had it - rumor even among the girls - that he was incredibly well hung. One of the seniors when I was a junior fucked him and they were apparently together for a few years, until he traded her in for a younger model. Rinse, lather, repeat.

The other guy who used to (allegedly) fuck senior girls was fired a year or so ago for sexting a younger male student. Either he made up those rumors or he expanded his tastes. He was a hot guy back in the day (15-20 years ago) but was a bloated old drunk when they showed him on the news.

My school was totally the Breakfast Club school…..I don't remember any of us being very innocent or virgin-y. We had a lot of rich kids (and us poor ones) there.

by Anonymousreply 5406/18/2012

Is there any interest in starting a thread called "Who was your high school stud"? Let me know and I will.

by Anonymousreply 5506/18/2012

If I were reincarnated I'd like to come back as the high school slut in a town with many hot guys in lacrosse uniforms.

by Anonymousreply 5606/18/2012

Many of the girls in our high school had lots of sex, but were also class Presidents and straight-A students.

Somehow doesn't seem right to call them "sluts"...

by Anonymousreply 5706/18/2012

Terri. She used to screw various guys on the school bus and she fucked a dog - yes a dog, at a party

by Anonymousreply 5806/18/2012

The concept of the slut is sexist. The boy who behaves the same way is a stud? It's also dated since all girls, outside certain religions, are socially free to hook up without stigma these days.

by Anonymousreply 5906/18/2012

[quote] The concept of the slut is sexist. The boy who behaves the same way is a stud?

That about covers it, class.

Any questions?

by Anonymousreply 6106/18/2012

I went to the Horace Mann School for Boys, in NYC (see other thread). Most of the sluts were the men on the faculty. It has been suggested that the name be shortened to Horace Mann/Boy.

by Anonymousreply 6206/18/2012

R12's school is in the trailer park district of Harrisburg, PA.

by Anonymousreply 6306/18/2012

My dear friend Sweaty Betty. Whenever we went to a kegger in the woods, at the end of the party I would have to roam said woods calling her name so I could locate her to drive us home.

Her claim to fame is giving Pat Travers a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 6406/18/2012

"Sweaty Betty!" *(hoot, hoot, cricket cricket)*

"Sweaty BETTY!" *(chirp, chirp, hawk hawk)*

"SWEATY BETTY!!!" *(Awoooooooooooooo Coyote)*

"WHAAAT?!" *(flapping wings, scurrying iguanas and stampeding racoons clearing the shrubbery)*

"I need to get home." *(Silence ... whispers .... groan... then zippers, belt buckles, and car keys jingling)*

by Anonymousreply 6506/18/2012

Rene. She had been fucking since the fourth grade. Although, she was 13 in the fourth grade. She let about 10 guys fuck her back to back in the school bathroom during lunch. I heard that she swallowed, did anal, lick asses, and pussies. She also fucked her aunt's husband. She had to have been abused at some point in her life. It was a mess.

by Anonymousreply 6606/18/2012

Sheryl

by Anonymousreply 6807/13/2012

We had a girl who got pregnant every year to get out of gym.

by Anonymousreply 6907/13/2012

h

by Anonymousreply 7007/14/2012

[quote]Rose. It probably comes as no surprise that she was a minister's daughter.

Are a lot of minster's daughters sluts? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 7107/14/2012

[quote]We had the most beautiful girl who looked just like Jasmine Guy.

Now that's a contradiction if I've ever seen one.

by Anonymousreply 7207/14/2012

Very sad story, R22.

by Anonymousreply 7307/14/2012

R31, you must be exhausted.

by Anonymousreply 7407/14/2012

mine's last name was Flood.It was destiny.....

by Anonymousreply 7507/14/2012

Yes, it was sad, R73. Made an impression on me because she was capable of doing it all differently. Even though I didn't know her well, I still think about her & wonder what happened to her & her little sister. They were both like stray kittens.

by Anonymousreply 7607/14/2012

Kelly Reynolds. He had a big, long wiener and impregnated several girls at school. He eventually died of Lou Gehrig's disease. I wish I'd blown him.

by Anonymousreply 7707/14/2012

I won't reveal her name, but she was pretty, blonde, kind of ghetto, and she had big tits. She hung out with professional football players and Sean Combs/P Diddy...whatever the fuck he calls himself these days...flew her to New York one weekend (she was only 17 or 18 at the time).

by Anonymousreply 7807/14/2012

Hahaha, I don't know why I was so coy...apparently I posted in this thread a few years ago (R5).

by Anonymousreply 7907/14/2012

Uh, r8, how is it possible to get "knocked up" twice in one year??? Did you skip Health Class in school???

by Anonymousreply 8007/14/2012

Kim Morgan

by Anonymousreply 8107/15/2012

At our high school, it was a teacher - Miss Stevens. She was a counslor. She drove a metallic blue stingray, wore mini-skirts with high heels, and always had a big smile on her face. The rumor going around was that she had slept with half the football team, and was looking to finish off the rest. This was the mid-70's, and she'd never get away with it now. But supposedly she swore every player to secrecy. She was probably in her mid-late 30's then, so she could be almost 80 now. I often wonder how long her escapades continued, after I graduated - and if she looks back now,as and old woman, and is pleased with having all that jock-cock.

by Anonymousreply 8207/15/2012

Can't help you. All boys Catholic high school.

by Anonymousreply 8307/15/2012

It's interesting that only women are considered sluts. Ours was Brian. He was addicted to these intense 3 month long relationships where he'd woo a girl, express his undying love for her, fuck her and then move on to someone else, get that set up and then break up with the original girl just to repeat the process again 3-6 months later. He's been doing this since the early 90s and god knows how many women he's been through at this point. I know he's been married at least once, engage 3 or 4 times and walked out on one of his kids.

His FB page is hilarious b/c his wall is littered with these "meaningful" relationships and pledges of love that amount to exactly nothing. I don't think he's ever been without a serious girlfriend since he started dating (and he doesn't date, it's always "serious.") He broke like 4 of my girlfriend's hearts. Now we just laugh about him.

by Anonymousreply 8407/15/2012

[quote]Kim Morgan

I remember her. She was always going down on the gym coach John Detmar.

by Anonymousreply 8507/15/2012

Mrs Stamps the typing teacher.

by Anonymousreply 8607/15/2012

Wow! this thread is so sad. It sounds like this is a list of victims of molestation. BTW, it is a double standard when a girl and or woman is called a slut ,and a guy is considered just acting like a guy. In order for a girl to become a slut she didn't become that way automatically. Males are whores too! In fact they are way more slutty than any female because he gets a "way to go" response from society! Also,its the parents fault for raising their sons like its ok for them to screw a girl and dump them! This is an ingrained deeply warped belief in our society that girls are just objects to be used and to be thrown away.They are considered non human whose feelings, self esteem, and self worth are not valid. Guys who use girls are contributing to a girl's lack of self worth and deep pain.

When I went to high school, I don't recall really anyone being THEE slut because guys had girlfriends who they had sex with ,and girls had boyfriends who they had sex with. it was very casual and it didn't matter to their parents.

However, when I was in Jr High, there was a guy who pimped this girl out to other guys in school. I felt so sorry for the girl because she was so messed up and used. The guy was a major piece of shit! As far as I'm concern, all of these guys who use girls and dump them are lower than maggots!

by Anonymousreply 8707/15/2012

Uh. R80. Maybe she had an abortion?

by Anonymousreply 8807/15/2012

I can't remember her name for the life of me, but I remember there was a rumor about one girl who had to go to the hospital emergency room because she was masturbating with a hot dog, and it broke apart and she couldn't get it out of her cooch. I never believed the story, but it does always make me chuckle when I think of it.

by Anonymousreply 8907/15/2012

i remember this girl that went to elementary school with me. this was in the 80s, and she was the only one that would be dressed up like an adult hoochie. lip gloss, huge creoles in her ears and showing off her belly in 3rd grade. the rest of us would be playing in the dirt - she had a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 9007/15/2012

We had several.

Jolene L.--cowgirl slut. Mean bitch, too.

Shonna J.--see Jolene, but with the tightest "I.C.P." jeans imaginable.

Tracy K.--stoner/metal slut. Reportedly let a guy eat a banana out of her twat.

Tiffany G.--white trash, and a bitch. Was hated by the other girls who called her "Tiffany, Tiffany, Tampon-eater."

Amy A.--used to be a popular girl, but did something to piss them off. They referred to her as "Anus" after that.

Leanne H.--nice but dumb and slutty. She loved the older guys at the local automotive technical school (we called the girls who ran with them "Tech-her whores"). Her mother would drive around trying to find her at the tech dormitories, but she would hide.

by Anonymousreply 9107/15/2012

Her name was Janis, and I was casually friends with her because she was a nice person. I think her rep was exaggerated, and there were probably other girls who were much worse on the down low. I looked upnher Facebook recently and she had three mixed race kids from three different fathers by 25. She seemed very sad and damaged and I felt really bad for her. Some thing went very wrong there. She had a super beautiful model for an older sister who turned out fine so idk...

by Anonymousreply 9207/15/2012

Verity - A nice A student who just liked fucking. She hung out with the nerds and was even voted vice president on the student counsel. She was a bit chubby but blonde and big breasted. Verity went on to a career as a high class call girl, because who doesn't want to get paid squillions for their hobby. Another friend met her about 10 years after we'd graduated. She'd decided to give up the game but found it difficult getting by on just a normal wage.

by Anonymousreply 9307/15/2012

I gave rim jobs to all the boys.

by Anonymousreply 9407/15/2012

bump for the slut

by Anonymousreply 9508/24/2012

Lisa Sitchi. I think when she was just 12 or 13 she was gang banged by at least 5 guys - in a doorway at the local elementary school. Shortly thereafter she was pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 9608/24/2012

Donna Drazen. She wasn't the prettiest girl. She used to blow the jocks - but not the handsome ones.

by Anonymousreply 9708/24/2012

R94

I remember when you used to spend the summer with Grammy Hollingsworth!

You would stand out on the balcony and all us boys would serenade you!

"I see London,I see France.

I see Blanche's underpants!"

by Anonymousreply 9908/24/2012

Debbie, used to suck me all the time in the eighth grade. Always played so innocent but get her alone and wow!

by Anonymousreply 10011/03/2012

Me...and I'm proud of it!

by Anonymousreply 10111/03/2012

Stacy - brunette, very buxom, a little chubby, gorgeous. I didn't know her well.

by Anonymousreply 10211/03/2012

Most of the slutty girls I've know were homely. The guys, however, were gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 10311/03/2012

R91 made me laugh at the idiocy of high school insults, but R96's story is so goddamn sad. Raped by 5 guys at 12 or 13 - at an elementary school? And became pregnant? How was this not a huge scandal?

by Anonymousreply 10411/04/2012

Cathy was the slut in the mid seventies at a northern Indian high school. After her boyfriend broke up with her in her senior year, she slept with all his friends to get back at him for dumping her. Shortly after graduation she got drunk at a party and strip down & dance naked & then fucked all the guys there. She started hanging out at a dance club and she would fuck all the guys in the parking lot. The last I heard of her she got pregnant...

by Anonymousreply 10512/07/2012

The homely bearded English teacher was fired one summer after it came out he had banged at least ten girls in various classes, including two basketball players who you would have sworn were dykes. He got caught when one of his conquests had a nervous breakdown when he no longer wanted to fuck her. So, I guess he would be the slut.

By the way, all mentioned are now Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 10612/07/2012

I'd never heard of her being a slut before, but there was a girl in my high school who got wasted at a class party and wound up in a gangbang. Somewhat mercifully it was shortly before graduation so she didn't have to endure the snickering for very long. She hung with a more popular crowd and wasn't a friend so I have no idea what happened to her. It made me very glad that I never went to class parties or hung with the 'cool' kids. They were scum. I hope she recovered.

by Anonymousreply 10712/07/2012

One who was reputedly a slut was named Sunnee, and this was a girl born in the 1950s--maybe her parents were inspired by the Johnny Mathis song, "When Sunnee Gets Blue". I'm not sure if the name Sunnee is spelled the same way for the song title. Another one was named Judy, but she was a few years ahead of me. As for the gay guys, there was one named Bob who was nick-named Boob who reputedly blew the entire football team, also another gay guy named Jimmy who supposedly did the same thing. I recall there was a large stone in a creek that ran through town where someone had chalked "Boob + Me" and someone wrote below it, "Yeah, me too". It somehow stayed on there and took years for the water in the creek to eventually wash it away. Almost sad, huh?

by Anonymousreply 10812/07/2012

Judy. AKA Judy Judy Bang Bang. Hot and gorgeous. Did me, my brother and most of our friends.

by Anonymousreply 10912/07/2012

This is a gay blog, R109.

by Anonymousreply 11012/07/2012

Me too, r107, as a very cautious, suspicious, reserved gay kid who didn't fully understand why I liked looking at guys' butts I never went to anything social or any games lest it end up unpleasant for me. As a result I stayed home and studied, not that home was that much better but it was the lesser of two evils. The "cool crowd" went over the state line to New York (I lived in Pennsylvania) where the drinking age was lower and enforcement more lax and took the risks of ending up in trouble. I hated them and many of them smoked. I never touched cigarettes mainly because I didn't want to be like them. Never let it be said that hatred doesn't accomplish something positive.

by Anonymousreply 11112/07/2012

Missy B.-----she got knocked in 10th grade and had to leave school work at a laundromat.

by Anonymousreply 11212/08/2012

Sandra. She was a slut in junior high and kept it up thereafter.

by Anonymousreply 11312/08/2012

R105 Ahhh to be a class slut pre aids/herpes.

by Anonymousreply 11412/08/2012

Seriously, r114. It must have been so much fun to be a complete whore when everything could still be cured with penicillin. No worries whatsoever!

by Anonymousreply 11512/08/2012

Chantel B.She was a cunty bottle blonde who was of course a cheerleader.

by Anonymousreply 11612/08/2012

Me and my best friend Helen, we were considered the local bikes; between us we did most of the guys at school, in fact guys used to say that when you had had us both you had ridden tandem.

by Anonymousreply 11712/12/2012

Between 11 till 17 I gave hand jobs to every guy I could, gave group hand jobs at partys and in the park, I have no regrets

by Anonymousreply 11801/11/2013

166: Was this Chantal in Florida ?

by Anonymousreply 11901/11/2013

Linda and Phyllis are my sisters and I got my ass kicked many times trying to stand up for their virtue. I remember getting into a fight and the guy got me on the ground and told me it was true and if I would just stop fighting he would stop knocking my teeth out. I finally gave in.

I then found my sisters at a party and both were in the same bed with a line of guys out in the hallway waiting their turns. I was laughed at and also was told how stupid I was by this one guy who snickered and told me both were the High School Whores, this guy then married my older sister Linda and they are still in a drunken bliss living in Oregon. The other gained 300 lbs and is the most pathetic looking and acting person on the planet.

I haven't bothered to talk with them for many years. The only way I finished High School was when I was told my sisters were sluts, I would just say, "somebody has to do it", and then smile and walk away.

You girls bragging about being sluts should pay a little more attention to the other people in your lives. When I go back to my home town, I still get people laughing at me.

by Anonymousreply 12002/18/2013

Brandi.

She was my neighbour, we often walked to school together and my mom always warned me against getting involved with her. (my mom had terrible gaydar)She had a terrible rep in the neighbourhood. We smoked weed during lunch hours. Brandi was my first blowjob. I once found her blowing this guy in the bushes behind the school in the rain.

Her mascara was running, that's the most vivid memory of the incident

Funny she is now your typical suburban housewife married to an executive

by Anonymousreply 12102/18/2013

Cyndy. She insisted we all call her Sin. She was kind of nuts.

by Anonymousreply 12202/19/2013

Link please.

by Anonymousreply 12302/19/2013

Let's call her "Amy". I saw her again at a reunion a few years ago and found out that her married name is now "Amy Wood". And all I could thinks was "Amy Wood? Well, she certainly would back in high school!"

by Anonymousreply 12402/19/2013

I suppose she was named Rhonda.

Weren't they all named Rhonda?

by Anonymousreply 12502/19/2013

Michelle was another HS slut. Never saw her int he act, but there were rumours of the number of guys she fucked.

Her locker was next to mine and I remember her always having a distinct smell of unwashed vagina, like rotting shrimp.

R58 BTW this is just fucking disgusting

by Anonymousreply 12602/19/2013

Billie. Yes, a girl named Billie. Total white trash, and not the least bit attractive, but she was the easiest lay in the world so the boys didn't care what she looked like. She took on about five boys at the same time, and none of them used condoms. She had an abortion and nobody knew who the father was. Not that I'm older, I look back on Billie and wonder if she was sexually abused by her father or another adult. She certainly had all the behaviors of a girl who was molested.

by Anonymousreply 12702/19/2013

TAMMY and CRYSTAL. OMG weird.

by Anonymousreply 12802/19/2013

R89 - we had the same rumor. Dawn? Where did you go to high school?

by Anonymousreply 12902/19/2013

Her name was Michelle. She was gorgeous, stylish and really funny and at the time I could never understand why all the other girls seemed to hate her, my year older sister included. Michelle loved Madonna and dressed in her rag in hair and multiple bracelet style (it was 1984 after all). It seemed every hot guy in school was after her and I remember vividly overhearing a couple of football jocks discussing why on earth she hung out with the chubby nerd (me)

by Anonymousreply 13002/19/2013

lol R122

by Anonymousreply 13102/19/2013

She was a non-nice Jewish girl named Janet. Not good-looking, not bad-looking, mostly just wanting attention. I tried being friends with her, but she wanted my cock, and I wasn't letting her have it.

by Anonymousreply 13202/20/2013

MaiTeeLee. She was the yoga teacher.

by Anonymousreply 13302/20/2013

Nancy Nalls which of course became Nancy Gnaws.

Would've felt sorry for how bad the guys talked about her after they'd fucked her but she was also a mega-bitch cheerleader. Mean. Her little sister followed in her footsteps, sweet girl who grew up to become another mean Gnawer. God knows what was going on in that suburban house.

by Anonymousreply 13402/20/2013

Kim Morgan was the slut, but Eileen Turner was the one who got knocked up.

Kim Morgan used to bang Alex Schiller and Nicky Janos.

by Anonymousreply 13502/20/2013

R89 and R129, that's an urban legend that has been circulating in just about every school district for decades.

And it's a frozen hot dog.

by Anonymousreply 13602/20/2013

I went to a Catholic high school, so they were all our high school slut.

by Anonymousreply 13702/20/2013

Our high school slut was the chick that invented/started Youtube. No joke, when I found out what slutty Juli went on to do I wanted to kill myself for not being friends with her for longer (we were junior high friends).

by Anonymousreply 13802/20/2013

I don't think we had a a school slut per se, more that we shamed the one girl who got pregnant. I would learn later that it was the classic story, her first time and the condom broke. She now has a husband who adopted her kid and they have another one together.

by Anonymousreply 13902/20/2013

Oh and ours was named Andrea.

by Anonymousreply 14002/20/2013

MISSY M....and I'm dying to say her last name because it's so funny. She was such a TRAMP! in 7th grade! 5'2, big frizzy blond hair, big tits and of course skin tight Gloria Vanderbilts. She banged all the boys (and the school janitor) in in a wood lincoln log looking shed in the playground of the adjacent elementary school.

by Anonymousreply 14102/20/2013

They're not sluts, you phony cunts. They are "sex-positive" women.

by Anonymousreply 14302/20/2013

Thank you, Michele Tea, at R143.

by Anonymousreply 14402/20/2013

r143 makes a good point. I wonder what Nan and the Michfest womyn would think about this thread?

by Anonymousreply 14502/20/2013

Bethany

by Anonymousreply 14602/20/2013

"Mama, face it: I was the slut of all time."

Her name was Gloria.

by Anonymousreply 14702/21/2013

Tiffani-Amber

by Anonymousreply 14802/21/2013

You do know that usually the "slut" was some poor girl who had rumors made up about her by jealous bitches or a guy lying and bragging about fucking her?

I try not to label anyone a slut for this reason. For the most part most of the shit is not true.

by Anonymousreply 14902/21/2013

This girl from chapelle high school.

by Anonymousreply 15006/21/2013

ONE high school slut? We had dozens of them.

The sluts all had been sexually abused by their fathers, brothers, and stepbrothers and so started offering sex to the athletes and popular boys in junior high so someone would like them. they were insanely cruel to the other unslutty girls and sometimes the nerds. By junior and senior year none of the athletes or popular boys would publicly acknowledge them anymore, so they were sleeping with much older guys in the military.

by Anonymousreply 15106/21/2013

R149, I think I'll nominate you for sainthood.

by Anonymousreply 15206/24/2013

Our school slut was Brandi. I used to be friends with her in elementary school but come Junior High, she started hanging with a different crowd. She started sleeping around with a bunch of guys in the 7th grade and got pregnant. She had it taken care of. She continued being a slut all through High School. We had become friendly again and she would tell me all about her conquests and troubles... she got knocked up at least 9 times during high school, no joke. She was 8 months pregnant at Graduation.

Since then, she's had one other kid, is married and of course Super Religious and condemns shit left and right. It's really tempting not to reply to one of her Righteous posts by reminding her how many abortions she had.

The kicker is that at 35, she's already a Grandmother.

by Anonymousreply 15306/24/2013

Patricia was the town slut. She was several years older than myself and we were best friends.

Guys would pick her up and ride around town. She always insisted on picking me up. She would make out with guys while I was in the car. She would let them finger fuck her sometimes. I am the slut actually, because, I got to suck off most of those guys.

by Anonymousreply 15406/24/2013

I knew one girl who slept with at least 30 guys by age 21

by Anonymousreply 15506/24/2013

We had class sluts. When I was a freshman, my brother was a senior. The senior class slut was Tammy. But she was more like R143 wrote--a sex-positive woman. She was not afraid of her sexuality and thought all the girls who called her a slut were bigger sluts. She was right. She just didn't hide her love of sex.

The freshman class slut was Renee. She sought sex for attention. She was a favorite of guys at parties because she was willing to let them fuck her. She was more like another poster mentioned in that by our senior year, she was no longer acknowledged by any of the guys who had all had her and was dating a much older guy in the military.

by Anonymousreply 15606/24/2013

I went to a boys' school. And his name was Kevin.

Unless you count the faculty. There were a lot of contenders there.

by Anonymousreply 15706/24/2013

R157, tell us more about the faculty sluts! Ours was our English teacher. He boned a student and got her pregnant. He had to marry her. It was the late 70s. It all got hushed up. She didn't show until after graduation. It was kind of sad, though, because apparently he really loved his wife and he was miserable with the girl he knocked up. Karma for him, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 15806/24/2013

At college I overheard an unforgettable phrase: "There's so many stickin' into her, if they were all sticking out she'd look like a porcupine." Never heard the name.

One of my best female friends in junior year had one cute guy (muscular, hirsute, cuddly, white) who visited her around midnight for a couple of hours, and another (tall black and studly from the Caribbean) who'd wait until the coast was clear then spend the rest of the night with her. Her housemates were shocked. She was just having fun and liked those shock waves. Her serious boyfriend in senior year was a teaching assistant. Wedding rings in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 15906/24/2013

Our 17 year old head cheerleader had a torrid affair with the science teacher/wrestling coach until the private investigator her parents hired literally kicked their door open one night at the local Holiday Inn. I guess it was something right out of a detective novel with flash bulbs popping (it was the early 70's) and shrieks as the girl pulled the covers across her naked breasts. Amazingly he didn't lost his job, although his contract wasn't renewed for the following year.

That was the high end, the low end was a minister's daughter named Sarah who would apparently fuck anyone at any time. Her adventures came to a head one night at the local drive-in theater when she pulled a train with basically any guy who had a letter jacket, several carloads by all accounts. She finally had enough and wanted to stop so they gave her enough booze to make her pass out, dumped her out of the car half naked, and left her there. That got the cops and her parents involved, and she moved away shortly thereafter.

by Anonymousreply 16006/24/2013

R158, it would be lovely if he'd spent year after year teaching "Ethan Frome."

Our faculty sluts were busy scoring with boys. Horace Mann School, NYC. HMAction Coalition has a web site on the subject. All true.

by Anonymousreply 16106/24/2013

I did have an affair with a (female) teacher, who was too attractive for me to ever concentrate on anything in her class. She quit and moved far away, after we faught in public.

But, I think it was me, actually. There were tons of rumors about me, but none of them were true. I had a super hot body and hit puberty early, which made lots of guys want me, and lots of girls instantly hate me and start rumors about me. I didn't put out though! By the time I was 16 I had the body of a plastic-surgeried porn star. I don't think anyone realizes how cruel girls can be to each other. I was miserable.

by Anonymousreply 16206/24/2013

[quote]I don't think anyone realizes how cruel girls can be to each other. I was miserable.

The girls in my high school could be absolute vindictive CUNTS to each other, much worse than any of the boys. Girls are horrible to each other at that age.

And the girls who were really hot and gorgeous got the worst of it out of pure jealousy.

by Anonymousreply 16306/24/2013

I grew up in Portland, and there were many sluts to be found. I am old, and graduated in 1989. One guy was really popular and cute, but he got really drunk and would blow guys when he was drunk. He swore that he wasn't gay each time, and blamed it on the alcohol. In between blowing guys, he had several girls each week. Everyone knew about him blowing guys, but the girls didn't care because he was so cute. He got married at 19, right out of high school, and didn't come out of the closet until he was 30ish. Our female slut was named Candi. She was white, but only dated black guys, and had sex with six guys one evening (the train). I am a lesbian, and kind of liked her because I felt like she wouldn't judge me. She told me that her older brother was amazing at eating pussy, and loved doing it. It was really creepy, and there is no doubt in my mind that she was abused by her brother (in his late 20s at the time). I agree that many 'sluts' have actually been abused sexually, and are looking for love and affirmation through their bodies.

by Anonymousreply 16406/24/2013

One of my girlfriends in high school went to a private catholic school, and had an affair with her female teacher in 10th grade. The teacher was fired, and my girlfriend was kicked out of school. No charges were pressed against the teacher, but I really wanted the student at the time because I thought she would be experienced.

by Anonymousreply 16506/24/2013

Though she moved away after freshman year, there was this real bitchy (and real ugly) girl named Vanessa Jo who supposedly went to a party a virgin and left having fucked 8 football players, then went to another one I think the next night and fucked 10 or 12 of them. She was pretty popular even before she put out but I have no idea why. She was a bitch and didnt have much going for her.

by Anonymousreply 16606/26/2013

Sophia W biggest tits in the school heard she had gonnorea after bring gangbanged by 6 guys. And Ellie H queen of slurs she fucked everyone she even had sex with middle school kids in her senior year! She also had sex with a 10 year old girl and she made a sex tape with her sister!!

by Anonymousreply 16808/31/2013

FYI hi i am kelli-ann and went to clarke high school...i was not a slut but a gal that truly enjoyed sex..and there were plenty of willing guys available for me to have sex with..

by Anonymousreply 16909/18/2013

Girl: the biggest one was Julie, lost her virginity at 12 at the local motel while babysitting and told everyone. Slutty but not mean (which was rare at my high school--usually the slutty girls were mean as hell). Was briefly a cop after college! Now is married with two kids, wealthy, lots of fun and very funny. A breast cancer survivor.

Guy: John, gymnast (pommel horse), great body with nice pecs and nipples, but obnoxious and squirrelly and talkative in class, so he wasn't popular. Gave blowjobs at the restrooms at the local mall to all comers. Came on to me once backstage at a school play and I turned him down because I was so closeted. He left high school really bitter about the experience and did not go on to college: moved to Sidonia with two older sugar daddies to be part of a throuple. It turned out he had HIV, and he died four years after graduation of AIDS. Still haunted by him.

by Anonymousreply 17009/18/2013

Girl: Wendy. Gave BJs under the bleachers for $20 at lunch and after school.

Guy: David. Didn't charge. Left high school early due to bullying. Did ballet. Died of AIDs in his 20s in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 17109/18/2013

Tessa was a year above me. She was in the popular crowd, but was actually very kind and talked to everyone. She also had an alcohol problem. It was an open secret that she'd pretty much slept with all the popular guys. Never had a boyfriend. I hope she's doing OK now. I enjoyed talking to her.

by Anonymousreply 17209/18/2013

This guy Alex at my HS would always get black out drunk each weekend, but somehow he always ended up getting helped up off the floor or the ground by one of the guys and given a ride home. As he would be taken out to the car, he would always be pawing at the ass and crotch of whatever guy(s) were carrying him. I never partook, he wasn't good looking at all, which probably only mattered to me because I was secretly gay, but he would blow whoever took him home. Sometimes a car would take off with him in it just packed full of guys from school. I don't think he was ever together enough to get them anywhere near cumming, I heard that it was pretty much him slobbering on their dicks some and then they'd jerk off onto his face.

by Anonymousreply 17309/18/2013

She is now a holy roller fake Christian, right wing nutter on Facebook.

It shocked me after I accepted her friend request. She was a cool girl in high school. Now everything she posts is about how she's praying for some fallen soldier, or how Obama wants our guns, or that taxes = socialism (although, as far as I can tell, she doesn't work and lives off of her husband's military benefits).

I liked her so much better when she was a slut.

by Anonymousreply 17409/18/2013

She became a dependasaurus, R174. Also sometimes known as a dependapotamus. They are women or men who marry a military spouse, don't work, are housewives/househusbands who stay home to care for the kids. They spend most of the time at the commissary in ratty sweats with their dirty rugrats running all over the place annoying everyone around them. They have an inflated sense of entitlement often proportional to their spouse's military rank, as if it somehow confers to them. They often embrace religion though they were trashy/slutty before marriage. They may have been fit or thin before marriage but usually devolve into a Jabba the Hutt blob after getting their hooks into a mate with benefits. They are obsessed with when their mate will be deploying again, and getting power of attorney before they do. They often cheat like hell while the spouse is away. They will not release their victim until the marriage has lasted long enough that they are fully vested in the spouse's benefits.

by Anonymousreply 17509/18/2013

At my high school, there were multiple sluts, not just 1. I'll name the ones I can remember:

Jamie (very pretty, also rich, dumb and lazy as fuck and could be mean to other girls but not boys)

Heather (mildly attractive, comfortable family, spoiled rotten-became a smoker/druggie, 2 years after high school got pregnant and had a baby girl)

Ervina (a pretty girl, immigrated to our city from Albania in the early 90s, was not noticed by anyone until sophmore year, became a slut for some of the jocks)

There were a few others too but I can't remember their names. Jamie and Heather lived near each other and were frenemies. Heather, once she realized she wouldn't be accepted into the popular group in middle school, went off to the "bad ass" /druggie click.

There used to be this halloween tradition where some of the high schoolers would go to a park in an area of town and throw eggs at each other. In my senior year, Jamie was dating the quarterback of the football team. He wasn't hot but obviously quite strong. Jamie harassed a freshman girl at the halloween gathering buy trying to egg and pull her hair. The freshman girl's bf came to her rescue by egging Jamie. Jamie's quarterback bf pounced on him, punched, and broke his jaw.

My hs was weird-a lot of the popular girls thought themselves to be too good for the boys at school and made themselves feel important by trying to date guys from other nearby hs, or even getting into college parties to hook up with guys there.

by Anonymousreply 17609/18/2013

Practially all my friends in HS. They smoked, drank and half of them were knocked up when they got married. Now they're on Facebook posting hearts and flowers and teady bears about their children and grandchildren. What the hell happened?

Another girl I was only acquainted with in HS came to school every day dressed in high heels, a black cocktail dress and her hair piled high. Linda was her name.

by Anonymousreply 17709/18/2013

I almost forgot about Kathy. She fucked every guy in our crowd. One guy who became her boyfriend and she really seemed to love went in the army. His brother took Kathy to the prom. She fucked him.

by Anonymousreply 17809/18/2013

Oh God, we had so many...Missy, Jennifer, Courtney, Michelle...

Yes, I went to an all-white private school. So fucking boring.

by Anonymousreply 17909/18/2013

One of you bitches has to have gone to an all male boarding school and have a good story or two. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 18009/18/2013

It was actually me. Boys were picking me up to get their dicks sucked.

4 Guys one night at Lake Cornelia. Two guys down a dirt road after dark. Car load of guys came to my house and watched me suck one of them. they got scared and split. My brothers friend Charlie let me blow him when I asked and he also fucked me.

Jim Russel fucked me all through high school, never touched my dick, let me touch his dick or anything else. Just put me on my belly and fucked me. I blew Bob Pratt throughout HS.

by Anonymousreply 18109/18/2013

You're my hero, r181!

Now come over here and suck my dick.

by Anonymousreply 18209/18/2013

[R182] Still willing to be a slut. Where you at?

by Anonymousreply 18309/18/2013

Brittany was the most notable, she had the obligatory nude picture that everyone in our grade saw. Rumor spread that she was sucking some guys dick, vomited on it and then kept going. Of course she only vomited on him and stopped.

She also had a relationship with a formerly out gay guy who graduated years before. It was funny when we had a substitute teacher who had graduated with him and her friend asked if he knew him.

He were friendly in Middle School and just acquaintances in High School.

by Anonymousreply 18409/18/2013

Our school's slut was named Missy. Well, she was really the town slut. She always tried to act like a goodie two shoes and holier than thou, but she was always a total whore.

She ended up getting married to this Fundie asshole who everyone just assumed was a closet case. This guy she worked with had her number though and got into her pants pretty quickly. The guy was a total hot fucking stud too. Just beautiful in every way with the absolute most gorgeous cock ever. I twas literally perfection. Everyone they worked with knew about their fling. Hell, the whole town knew about it, except her asshole husband.

One day the husband went to visit her at work and walked in on a huge surprise. When he got to her office, there she was, on her knees, sucking a big, fat 10-inch dick. He was lucky because just as he opened the door, the guy blew a huge load of jizz on Missy's face (probably like a gallon of it).

The husband stormed off. Some assume that he was pissed that he wasn't the one on his knees sucking the guy's dick.

In order to get her husband to forgive her, she was made to go in front of their church and confess her sins. He really rubbed her face in it. He also made her quit her lucrative job (she was earning about $500,000/year!) The company sued her and spread the word all over town about what happened.

Can you imagine how embarrassing it must be to have your boss document all the creamy loads you were taking!!!

by Anonymousreply 18509/18/2013

Bianca Baltazar she kept track braged she had over 100 guys by graduation

by Anonymousreply 18610/13/2013

What I wouldn't give to go back in time and be the high school slut. But only if I'm hot so I can have my pick.

by Anonymousreply 18710/13/2013

Patty.

Gave blowouts to all & sundry then would tell me details: who, dick size, etc.. Our school had one entire floor that was never used so it saw a lot of action. I'll never forget her story of one guy cumming so much it spurted out of her nose!

Years later she went to prison for poisoning her son (murder) but it turned out he had some rare medical condition that doctors missed. She had a second child (in prison) with the same condition, that's when they caught their mistake. The second child was treated & lived. She ended up getting a few million from the state, which she & her now ex-hubbie went through like water.

by Anonymousreply 18810/13/2013

Shelley. EXACTLY like Busy Philipps' character in "Freaks and Geeks." The first time I saw the show I was amazed.

by Anonymousreply 18910/13/2013

Nena Weagle. The AV Room in the library was her private bordello, it was dark, had some sofas , and locked from the inside.

She started off by exchanging a BJ for lunch or even quick handjob for an ice cream sandwich, then progressed to a fee based structure around 7th Grade . By graduation she was driving to school in a Corvette she bought with her own money and was renting her own apartment.

Every knew,( some male teachers probably even were clients...) but we all sort of admired her initiative since she came from a dirt poor trailer park family and she was no great beauty but God, what a head for business.

by Anonymousreply 19010/13/2013

Her nickname was Bedbug - I don't even remember her real name.

by Anonymousreply 19110/13/2013

[quote]She started off by exchanging a BJ for lunch or even quick handjob for an ice cream sandwich, then progressed to a fee based structure around 7th Grade .

This should be the first line of a novel or short story.

by Anonymousreply 19210/13/2013

Our HHS is the typical cliche: banged anyone and everyone in HS: drugs: drinking: 20 years on she's a fat frau jesus freak married to a closeted freeper spending her hours on facebook railing against birth control and women who choose to work outside the home.

She was also the class idiot: now she's homeschooling her crotchfruit.

America is doomed.

by Anonymousreply 19310/13/2013

We had as Asian boy who got fucked all the time. Probably gave bj too but didn't hear about that. He tried to seduce me so that's how I know. But I was too scared at the time.

by Anonymousreply 19410/13/2013

I posted about a female slut all ready but we had a male one as well.

Would tell everyone "I don't know if I've decided to stay gay or not yet"

Slept with almost every other gay guy in school while trying to decide.

Years later I hear he was married with kids!

Probably a republican.

by Anonymousreply 19510/13/2013

Theresa Ward. Blonde, plain, but easy.

by Anonymousreply 19610/13/2013

[quote]Wow, exactly the same bio as our high school slut. Was this in the 70's and did her last name begin with a K?

I know the posts above are a year old, but YES, her last name did begin with a K. I won't say it because you already know her first name is Rose, and I don't think she needs to be out there on the internet, but did you go to a high school that had a tree for a mascot?

by Anonymousreply 19710/14/2013

Paula was one of our high school sluts. A blue collar tramp at 17, she was a blowjob expert and had fucked half the guys on the football team - the big blubbery low-class ones. The other half - the good-looking muscular ones - had more options that slutty white trash Paula. After telling her parents she was spending the night at a friend's house but, in reality, was on all fours taking all inputs at the Holiday Motel (TV, phone & refrigerated air!), a local flea bag dating to when our suburb was a remote outpost, she discovered her dad had suspicions and was on his way to find her. She escaped by diving into the backseat of a car and driving out as her dad drove in. Thirty years later, she's a fat religous fanatic living in a run-down trailer park with her fat unwed daughter and raising her grandson.

by Anonymousreply 19810/14/2013

Sheri

by Anonymousreply 19910/14/2013

That was me who have been fucked by many.

by Anonymousreply 20010/20/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 20110/20/2013

by Anonymousreply 20210/20/2013

Leticia was her name. One of the rumors about her was that she was fucking a teacher and one of the school bus drivers

by Anonymousreply 20411/09/2013

my cousin Michele. this post reads like a white trash soap opera. got knocked up in highschool. hid her pregnancy from all of us. my mom felt pity for her, and moved her in. biggest mistake ever. my sister and i had to take care of her, and her kid. dumb slut was the worst mother ever, and kept up her whorish ways. continues to fuck around with guys. some of my older brother's friends, random guys at school, and eventually her best friend's man. she gets engaged to loser, and moves in with him. lets him beat the crap out of her kid, has 3 more with him. school nurse sees bruises on her eldest, and calls CPS. kids get taken away, and given back multiple times over the years. she leaves him finally. unfortunately, all her kids are fucked in the head. the oldest who is now a teen, is by far the worst. seriously deranged at 14. he's a serial killer in the making. he's Manson and Bundy evil. hurts animals, sets fires, and beats on kids. meds and therapy don't work. i really feel bad for the people of Tennessee..

by Anonymousreply 20511/09/2013

It was so long ago and I was so damn naive I can't even remember.

As for the FB postings, I can tell you that I NEVER brag about my exploits on FB - that is all spin and PR for prospective employers and casual acquaintances. So take all of the teddy bears and angels shit with a grain of salt.

The raw exploit stories are told in person around a campfire with my closest friends.

by Anonymousreply 20611/09/2013

hs slut well i guess i was..i loved sex and there were plenty of guys availble for me..short skirts tight blouses and they were ready...love them all and still love sex bye kelli-ann from w.tresper clarke high school on long island

by Anonymousreply 20711/21/2013

Her name was Jackie Jo Ray. She was part of a prominent family in my small town but she sure loved that dick.

by Anonymousreply 20811/21/2013

Randi Gracey. She had big, over processed hair the color of a brass spittoon and wore her make up like it was Cherokee war paint. She one time told a teacher she would not be in the next day because she had to get an abortion. She said this with about as much drama as someone may say, "I have to get my teeth cleaned." I could not help but just burst out laughing at that. She eventually dropped out of school, joined the army then got discharged when they caught her having sexy time with another woman in her troop.

by Anonymousreply 20911/21/2013

Hope, and I sat next to her in history class and her cologne gave me a headache.

by Anonymousreply 21011/21/2013

We had two. Dawn who was know as the blowjob queen and my best friend Mike who fucked anything that moved.

They are married now.

by Anonymousreply 21111/21/2013

by Anonymousreply 21211/21/2013

Samantha Gyllenskog

by Anonymousreply 21311/28/2013

Samantha Gyllenskog was the biggest slut at my high school.

by Anonymousreply 21411/28/2013

Ann Marie -- plain looking, unremarkable figure, too much makeup.

In grad school, it was someone whose torso appeared to have its own nervous system; she is now the VP of a govt contractor that's a big name in its field. When I run into her she's surpriisngly prim and buttoned-up. I haven't betrayed her slutty past when mutual cqauinatances have tried find out about her past.

by Anonymousreply 21511/28/2013

Penicillin and a coat hanger, R115.

by Anonymousreply 21611/28/2013

Our slut was named Karen C. True Jersey slut. Fucked guys, in parks, cars, on beaches at parties or where ever. Really sweet person too, but just a slut from central Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 21712/01/2013

kristen cottingham,,,christine cottingham ritchie,,now she fucks everybody now she fucks mcintosh,,hebron ky goshen high slut!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21801/27/2014

by Anonymousreply 21901/27/2014

mark mcintosh ..of hebron ky.is fuckin a slut now christine cottingham ritchie.he has bad taste in weomen shes a big slut!!!!!what a shame

by Anonymousreply 22001/27/2014

I once sat at a desk in one of my school's classrooms and someone had carved into it 'Marie (surname) is a slut'

My older sister! She did like the boys, it's true.

by Anonymousreply 22202/04/2014

Since I sucked off 11 boys in various bathrooms and in various rooms in the bandroom I suppose I was the slut. I didn't think I was a slut though.

by Anonymousreply 22302/04/2014

My lifelong friend got labelled a slut in our freshman year at a Catholic high school because she was loud and had a senior boyfriend. We became close friends half way thru that year. By the time we graduated, she was the only female friend of mine who hadn't had an abortion and in reality didn't lose her virginity til college.

by Anonymousreply 22402/04/2014

Our slut was Sharon. By the age of 14 she looked and acted like a 20 year old stripper/porn star. Her legs were long, sculptured, shapely and toned and she wore idiotically short pleated skirts. People seeing her away from school thought she was much older, and she was emotionally very mature too. But the sexiest thing about her was her utter unashamed sluttiness and exhibitionism. She was actually proud to be a slut and I saw her down the back of our school bus once apparently having sex with one of the school studs. She wanted to make sure everyone knew!

by Anonymousreply 22502/18/2014

According to bathroom wall writings,

Stephanie, Heidi and Michelle.

And Patrick.

by Anonymousreply 22602/18/2014

Kristen cottingham..christine cottingham ritchie. Christine schumucker..see what I mean..goshen high school.slut.three names now.same person what a sick bitch.she fucks gray haired old rednecks in kentuckey now.....she is sick.............

by Anonymousreply 22703/05/2014

Does any body know where l can get some cock????? christinecottingham ritchie.hebron ky.

by Anonymousreply 22803/24/2014

Syndi Schneider

She really was sweet, and I think that her reputation preceded her actual actions in the fact that her name was "syn". She was perpetually tan and had a set of tits like Rachel Welch. Oh, with frosted hair and matching nails.

by Anonymousreply 22903/24/2014

The most interesting thing about the easy chicks I knew from grade school and high school is that they now seem to have adoring husbands and beautiful children.

I have been on their Facebook pages and I often wonder to myself if their husbands know anything about their pasts.

Not every promiscuous teenager ends up a drunk with 5 kids and four baby daddies.

by Anonymousreply 23003/24/2014

Stacy gave Brett a blowjob while he was sitting on the toilet. I believe this is called a blumpkin. He told everyone. Forever after, Stacy had the moniker of "Commode Blower".

Apparently, Ann loved sucking dick and everyone in high school knew it. All you had to do was ask. I however (besides being gay and in the closet) had known her since elementary school and thought of having sex with her as kind of incestuous (but it was more likely because I was gay).

Dave got two girls pregnant at the same time. Our sex-ed teacher used him as an example of why you should always use a condom.

by Anonymousreply 23103/24/2014

Cathy X had to leave school in the sixth grade because of pregnancy. She was a great grandmother at 42.

But Rosemarie was the biggest slut at our Catholic high school. She fucked my future brother-in-law on the altar of the seminary chapel where we spent a weekend on retreat. Well, he was the biggest male slut - I turned down the offer of his ass twice. I should have told my sister, but she liked his big dick so much it wouldn't have mattered to her.

by Anonymousreply 23203/24/2014

I hear the prostitution rates went up in hebron ky how much is she chargin now???(christine cottingham ritchie)shes a slut!!!

by Anonymousreply 23304/01/2014

Her name was Donna. The rumour was Jeffrey L had stuck his dicky in her bum and made her pregnant. Given we were in Grade 4, and it was before the Internet, we were shaky on the exact mechanics involved.

by Anonymousreply 23404/01/2014

Mia was at least one of them. She was such a sweet girl but she had serious issues. Drinking and sex were her ways to treat them. She was a singer with a really beautiful voice. When she got drunk she just needed a guy to be there for her. I was a shy and sexually "confused" virgin boy when she at one party climbed into my lap drunk as fuck and tried to practically eat me with her huge wet lips. That didn't go further because a classmate got her off me.

At one point she got involved with this bit older dude who was practically a psycho. I heard that at one party they fucked in front of everyone and everyone was cheering them. Knowing what Pia was like sober and how fragile she seemed I just felt bad for her. Thankfully her friends kept her from too much trouble because I'm sure she would've met her Mr. Goodbar at one point. The guy who fucked her at the party was already close, since I heard he soon after joined mercenary group abroad but was kicked out and had to come back to being a petty criminal.

Last I heard Mia has kids now and is married. I'm glad for her because she seemed to be so lost then. I mean nothing wrong with being a slut, but me and my friends many times wondered that was she abused as a kid because sex was her answer to anything. Really everyone was worried about her at the time.

by Anonymousreply 23504/01/2014

Her name was Cathy Brierley.

She was plain as fuck and shaped like a broomstick, applied make up to her face with a trowel (and still looked like shit), and was stupid beyond belief. However, her most salient traits were the fact that she was unbelievably bitchy and manipulative - the sort of person who was only nice to people when she wanted to get something from them, and would be a MASSIVE cunt when she didn't need them.

Strangely enough, quite a few people admired her (some of them genuinely beautiful girls), and she had her pick of guys with whom she cheated on her boyfriend, a notoriously dull but equally stuck up non-entity. Stories about her sexual exploits were common among the guys she'd fucked and the people who hated her, and rumor had it she liked to be sandwiched by two guys...

She ended up marrying her boyfriend and had three children with him - two of whom were said to be from different fathers.

I'll never understand how a girl who didn't have one single redeemable quality was so popular and got so many guys.

by Anonymousreply 23604/01/2014

The town slut was a beautiful Italian girl who would go to the municipal pool in the afternoons and stand in the shallow end in a white bathing suit which became transparent when wet. She'd position herself at the end of a lane where any hunky male swimmer was doing his laps so the top of the water lapped her visible black map of Tasmania and was at his eyeline. She'd then take them into the changing rooms and suck them off. Now apparently married with kids and living in the burbs.

by Anonymousreply 23704/01/2014

My wife was the high school slut I found out after marriage. While in high school she lost her virginity at 14 and continued fucking boy for the next three years. They fucked at least 4 times a week for 3 years and there were many in college

by Anonymousreply 23801/27/2015

Julie Arrington was the high school slut. Started fucking at 14 and has not stopped, fucked BF 4 times a week in high school. Sam Schafer was fucking her sister cathy also

by Anonymousreply 23901/27/2015

Robin. A bitch who played the part of a 70s flower child. to the hilt.

by Anonymousreply 24001/27/2015

Tammy Greene. My friends and I ran a train on her. And you could always call her up for a fuck if you didn't hook up or just needed some pussy. She would also fuck anyone you told her to, like the special needs kid Dale and this virgin kid we felt sorry for. She slept with like every guy at our school. She would sneak into the city to fuck Puerto Rican dudes and then come back and brag about it. From that she got the nickname Fajita. She fucked our chemistry teacher and got pregnant by my friends Dad. It came out and the town was in an uproar, not because this 40 year old dude was fucking a 16 year old and knocked her up, but that she was such a whore fucking married men. She got rid of that baby and had like 12 abortions (rumored). The last I heard she married a Mexican guy and is leaving in the Midwest.

by Anonymousreply 24101/27/2015

We had a series of them. I will post the 3 most prolific.

Margaret: Had an overly religious mother who went great lengths to ensure her daughter was a good girl. Little did she know her daughter was the "first" of nearly every boy in her grade group, as well as the two previous ones a few boys 1 year behind her.

Melissa: A nympho of the highest degree. Same age group as Margaret. Had many of the same boys simultaneously sometimes. She was notorious for being a squirter and have several trains ran on her. She also fucked a lot of married men and guys in the neighboring town. Her less pretty cousin who she confided in told all her secrets when the slut fucked her boyfriend.

Lavisha (his preferred name- real name was Larry): The black gay guy who seriously was like 10/10 hot to boys and girls. He had the vast majority of all the boys the other two had . He went through a yearbook once, and we played the Never Have I Ever game among our clique of gays. It was fun at first because he got some of the hard to get "straight" guys but became quickly disturbing when we realized we were nearing the triple digits and he was not even 19 yet .. like seriously what the actual fuck!!!

by Anonymousreply 24201/27/2015

Damn, I wish Lavisha went to my school!

by Anonymousreply 24301/27/2015

He hooked up with almost 100 people from high school. Lavisha be sharing tha love.

by Anonymousreply 24401/27/2015

Heidi! We all called her Heidi Ho. The school rock band even wrote a song about her. I remember part of the chorus that went: "There goes Heidi the mannequin, she's out to steal your man again" She owned it, no shame at all. She loved the song, and the attention. She was a hot, blonde surfer chick.

Ahhhh, the 70s. If a local HS band did that today, they'd be sued or expelled for "bullying"..

by Anonymousreply 24501/27/2015

Op's mom

by Anonymousreply 24601/27/2015

Molly. And she was on THE DATING GAME back in the 80s. Girl got around!

by Anonymousreply 24701/27/2015

Sheri K. let the boys do it to her in the ass, unlike most of the other girls. Sheri was VERY popular.

by Anonymousreply 24801/27/2015

Brenda.

by Anonymousreply 24901/27/2015

Lynn. I just found out tonight she's had five husbands since college and five children. What a slut!

by Anonymousreply 25001/27/2015

Grew up in a small town. half the girls at my school were sluts. They still are, went back to visit family this past Christmas and found out two of them worked at the strip club

by Anonymousreply 25101/28/2015

Ours was named Donna. She had 3 kids from 9th to 12th grade. She did keep going to school though, even graduated while mom stayed home and minded the kids. I was friends with her. She had few since she was pregnant most the time and was a bit of a bully. She had 3 more kids after high school, all 6 apparently had different fathers. She died of cervical cancer a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 25201/28/2015

R248. That's interesting. Never thought about high school boys craving anal with girls. The big draw might have been that it's much tighter than vaginal sex....or no risk of pregnancy.

by Anonymousreply 25301/28/2015

I knew several girls with bad reps although I also knew a lot of boys who deserved the same rep but were seen as studs.

The two with the worst reps were both named Michelle. Both were quite pretty and both slept around. One of the Michelles was initially very popular with the boys, causing best friends to physically fight over her one particular lunch time, but eventually her reputation meant she was known as Slutty Michelle and the boys didn't want anything but sex from her anymore. But by this point she'd bagged every hot guy in town so good for her. The other Michelle got married a couple of years out of high school to a guy who knew nothing about her love of giving head and her abortions.

I don't think either was sexually abused as some here have suggested. I think the first Michelle was just spoilt for choice so got carried away and low self esteem was the second Michelle's problem.

by Anonymousreply 25401/28/2015

This is a great thread. Why aren't we on part 672 by now?

by Anonymousreply 25501/29/2015

We had one proper high school slut, she was called Beata. She was half polish (born there) and half British). She moved here soon after birth she told me. She came to our school in year 9 (13-14 years old) where she immediately started showing her true colours. She had lots of very short dates with lots of the boys. She flirted loads with everyone and then she started flashing her tits to anyone that paid 50p. Her tits were massive as well probably some of the biggest in the whole school at 14 or 15 years old! They were Double E size. Lots of the boys paid her to flash them. In year 10 (14-15 years old) she did much more. She charged and loads of the boys paid. You could make out with her in school for a few minutes for a few pounds. She would give you a blow job for £10. You could finger her for £5. You could have sex with her and do everything you wanted for £20. Its like she wanted to have sex any way. She apparently had the bar or something so couldn't get pregnant. Just as well I suppose. She slept with most of the year in year 10. Even the popular and good looking boys would pay though, as after all she was very hot. Massive tits, big thick lips, cute face and a big curvy ass whilst still being thin. A few times we caught her in the boys toilets with other boys. I admit I did pay the £20 once and although sex is obviously something every 15 year old wants. I feel guilty to this day, I shouldn't have had sex with her I suppose. She didn't have any friends, I guess this is the same with all sluts? Towards the end of year 10 she really went off the rails and started missing school with other boys very suspiciously. On her facebook would be pictures of her with much older guys. She started smoking and really went out of control. After the summer holiday, in year 11 (15-16 years old) she changed completely. No more sex or anything, even though she kept on getting offered more by boys openly but refused. She studied very hard and became a very intelligent girl. Top of the class straight A grades. We then left school and went to separate colleges, I hope she has a good life though. I recently spoke to her on facebook and she seems to be flirty and hardworking. But at least she isn't having sex for money any more.

by Anonymousreply 25604/08/2015

Her name was Jamie R..... She was a freshmen my junior year. She was a really hot blonde blue eyed California babe type of girl. Her body was like a bikini models and she had big tits already at just 13 years old. She was a stuck up type of girl from a rich family but didn't care how people would think of her as a slut when she would dress in those really tight shirts and those short skirts. Rumors were quick to surface soon after she started school and it wasn't long until I heard about how she had sex with four guys at the same at a party. Soon after that I heard that she was a huge slut and that she was a constant train at all of the popular kids parties. She even partied at the local college and it was said that at least 50 guys ran a train on her one night. I'd say if even one of the rumors I heard about her was true, that she was a huge slut!

by Anonymousreply 25705/17/2015

Samantha. She had long, brown hair and was petite with big tits. She was quite bright and had a fun sense of humor as well. We werent friends but she was an easygoing gal. We went to a parochial school for K-8. She was expelled in the 8th grade after she was caught giving blowjobs to several classmates in the Confessionals. It was quite the scandal. Was the talk of our town for years actually. The boys were only placed on 10 day suspensions by the way. Her parents moved her away right after the incident occurred. I wonder what shes up to these days.

by Anonymousreply 25805/17/2015

Yes. Get this. Her name was Robyn-Jade. She had a sister, named Ariel who was as big a 'ho as she was.

by Anonymousreply 25905/17/2015

Looking back, I really wonder if the school sluts were molestation victims. I know, I know.. It is sexist to think that but I really do wonder

by Anonymousreply 26005/20/2015

Ethan sucked off 4 guys on the hockey team, boned more guys than he had fingers and toes (his expression) and gave a hand job to his boyfriend at the winter formal. The sluttiest girl was Caroline.

by Anonymousreply 26105/20/2015

Anyway, she was right there in the car, in plain sight of just everybody at the hop. She was NUDE.

Tracy Turnblad is a WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 26205/20/2015

Mary-Jane was referred to as "blow job Mary Jane.", for some reason. Poor kid.

by Anonymousreply 26305/20/2015

R260 I was thinking the sme thing. Or were they true nymphos who love sex? Seems unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 26405/20/2015

twin sisters. tara and taryn.

by Anonymousreply 26505/21/2015

Sandy, a classmate. Had a nice smile, slim, and a short bouffant type hairdo. One thing I remember is she wore a girdle because of a small stomach protrusion she was self conscious of. This was the mid 1980's. She slept around a lot, everyone had her, and she ended up pregnant at 14 by a 23 year old guy who hung around teenagers. Dropped out of school, gave birth, lived with the guy and their baby girl in a trailer. I was still in high school and saw her and her husband a few years later in the grocery store one day. She was 16 years old and looked like she was 40. Her husband now had a gut, saggy jeans butt, long greasy hair, and looked like he hadn't showered in months. Their little girl wasn't with them. They paid with their food with food stamps.

by Anonymousreply 26605/21/2015

Our high school slut was Dana, who was one of the kids that lived on my street. Dana came from a really messed up home. Her mom ran out on them and her Dad was a drunken mess who would rarely provide properly for her. He'd spend all his time and money drinking.

From what I understand he basically told her if she wanted lunch money, meals, etc. she should go and "use what God gave her."

Pretty sure that's how it began. She started making out and giving blow jobs to guys in hopes of getting a meal or whatever. It progressed over the years and she was basically having sex with anyone and everyone to survive.

Every guy on our street had hooked up with her and sadly, a couple of their dads and some older guys on the street found out and took advantage of the situation.

My family tried to help her as best as we could but I think she was too embarrassed or wary to accept.

by Anonymousreply 26705/21/2015

All these stories about girls who "fucked all the guys" are depressing. I didn't have sex at all in HS, and I didn't even know girls were this willing or aggressive. I never even knew about a party! didn't know you could just ask and get laid. Was I in a 4-year coma? This is really pissing me off.

OK, so let's say I'm in HS and there are certain girls who become known for doing all the stuff you're all writing about. What would I have to do to be one of those 10 guys they fucked in the bathroom at lunch or between classes? Did the girl invite them all, pass a note to them during class, or what? Please email me at shempmania81@yahoo.com.

OK, so I don't know for a fact what she was doing, but it was Margo. She was hot hot hot hot in a leather mini and red pumps.

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 26805/26/2015

This thread seems to have brought out all the straight guys on DL.

by Anonymousreply 26905/26/2015

this is the cattiest bitchiest thread in the history of DL. congratulations mo's you've reached a new level of gaydom!

by Anonymousreply 27005/26/2015

high school slut (female) "allegedly" had nearly double digits abortions, at least that was the gossip. she was a sweet girl if flirtatious. who knows if the stories were true about her.

not sure about the male sluts although we had quite a few built studs...

there was the rumor that the high school nurse was a HUGE nympho though. she was in her 50's with very yellow not blonde but dyed yellow teased hair, year round tanned, bright pink lipstick, she was very nice but the rumor was she would bang the hottest football studs after school.

i do know more then once i would see these guys (she did have great taste! as we had a number of bodybuilding really good looking guys at our school) walking into her nursing office after football practice when everyone else in the school offices had long gone home in their practice uniform of half-cropped jerzey shirts and skintight spandex short shorts (it was the 80's) and then the guys usually either a guy by himself or 2 guys together would then emerge some time later wearing their street clothes?

one of the hottest guys was alleged to be having a senior year year long affair with the pretty female p.e. teacher (all the other p.e. teachers were yech!) who was around her early 30's? years years later i heard that it was all true.

by Anonymousreply 27105/26/2015

I went to two different high schools. One I went to up to midway through my junior year, and I graduated from the other after only being there midway through junior year through all senior year. So, I have twice the sluts to remember! Anyway there were many, but a few stood out.

At my old school there seemed to be fewer sluts. One named Mary Kay had her first baby in 10th grade. By senior year, my friends at my old school told me she showed up the first day clearly about 6 months along. She had two more after graduation in quick succession. All four had different fathers. Another girl names Louise was Miss Popular and came from a nice family. She loved to give blow jobs at parties. The guys called her Slouise or Sleazy Ouise behind her back.

At the school I graduated from, there were a couple. One girl Theresa started out very shy I was told. By the time I got to the school, she had fucked half the guys in the class. She used to ask me in study hall if I wanted to go make out in an area in the school auditorium. I always told her I had a girlfriend who went to another school in a surrounding town. I never really went to parties at the new school as I didn't really know anybody very well, but I was always told the gossip in home room and study halls. When I was a senior, there was a sophomore named Eileeen who would fuck seniors at parties. I guess it was her goal to sleep with as many seniors as she could. Apparently at parties, when a guy would emerge from the bedroom after fucking her, the guys would start singing Come On Elieen by Dexys Midnight Runners while mimicking jerking off. That always cracked me up. It was the mid-80s after all!

by Anonymousreply 27205/26/2015

She's now a news anchor for a major Canadian television network.

by Anonymousreply 27305/26/2015
Need more help? Click Here.