Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

My Massage Rape Experience (*smirk*)

Well, it wasn't really rape per se -- but it did make me understand a liiiiiiittle bit what date rape victims (or people that get accused of giving tacit consent) think after the act.%0D %0D Went to a new massage therapist the other day. It was really for a legit reason (some kinks in my back), but the possibility of things straying beyond the professional was also in my mind. I have no aversion to that; in the past, I've gotten some of the best handjobs of my life while on the massage table.%0D %0D Anyway, as usual, we start with me laying face down on the table. This guy was a legit masseur (could tell by the technique), and was really good. Totally relaxed atmosphere.%0D %0D He started working on my legs, then went up to my ass. No problem there, I like that. It progressed to REALLY working my ass, and it felt great -- at the risk of being indelicate, he really opened me up. It was surprising to me, as I'm usually a top with not much interest in bottoming.%0D %0D 30 minutes or so more of the massage, always coming back to the ass, and it ended up with me on my back, legs up, and getting rimmed. Wow, another surprise. And then -- he fucked me. Sheathed, of course. I was so lost in how good it felt I didn't really think to say "wait a minute...", and not sure I would have, anyway.%0D %0D Afterwards though, driving home, I started having a weird feeling about it all. He just assumed that I wanted it (and I would have, too, based on my body's reactions to him), but the question was never put to me directly. No blame on him -- if I didn't want him to continue, I should have spoken up. Apparently I didn't feel that strongly about it, right? :)%0D %0D Anyway, I'm kind of hesitant to go back to him, because I don't really want that kind of treatment every time -- and I also don't want to make him feel weird.%0D %0D Anyway -- I guess it's no big deal...

by Anonymousreply 20908/14/2013

I wrote a poem about your experience.

by Anonymousreply 311/11/2010

[quote] "It progressed to REALLY working my ass, and it felt great" M.A.R.Y.

by Anonymousreply 411/11/2010

This. Never. Happened.

by Anonymousreply 511/11/2010

"Dear Penthouse...

I never thought it would happen to me..."

by Anonymousreply 611/11/2010

Another HTH (How'd that happen) moment:%0D %0D Dear Dan:%0D %0D I'm a total top but a went to get a massage and before you know it, my legs are up in the air and I'm getting fucked up the ass by the masseur. How'd that happen?%0D %0D (signed) Total Top%0D %0D Dear TT:%0D %0D Another top bites the dust.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 711/11/2010

This same thing happened to me, OP, and it was terrible. Ignore the naysayers. I don't know why people here are just horribly suspicious and cruel. Except in my case I ended up topping the masseur. And I killed him and buried him in my back yard. Lucky it was an outcall!

by Anonymousreply 811/11/2010

Hey guy, are you in NYC? If so, where is this masseur?

by Anonymousreply 911/11/2010

I've had this happen a couple times with masseurs. Only actually let one of them fuck me though. I'm always surprised when I feel their tongue and wonder if this is special for me or if they do this for everyone - guess I found out from your post!%0D %0D But the times I did turn down getting fucked, the masseurs seemed surprised and sometimes kinda cranky about it.%0D %0D I guess I come across as a bottom looking to get fucked but really I'm just wanting a hot guy to put his hands all over me.

by Anonymousreply 1011/11/2010

Did you leave a nice tip?

by Anonymousreply 1111/11/2010

Whether the OP is telling the truth or not I have no idea, but I had a similar experience, where the guy gave me a handjob.%0D %0D I did not protest but truth be told I really did not like the experience at all. I was so happy when my regular professional masseuse returned.

by Anonymousreply 1211/11/2010

R10...that's exactly it. I wasn't primarily interested in bottoming, I was interested in getting rubbed down by someone that put a little of the "erotic" into the rubdown.

by Anonymousreply 1311/11/2010

Massage rapists are on the rise. Everyone knows this.

by Anonymousreply 1411/11/2010

First you cry....

Then you SCREAM with ANGRY POWER!!!

by Anonymousreply 1511/11/2010

more than half the time I have gone for a legit massage from the guy, I have gotten at least a hand job.%0D %0D Usually they ask if you want a "safe release" A few have blown me but only after asking first and only when it was clear how turned on I was.%0D %0D One wanted to fuck me, but he asked and I declined..not because he wasn't hot but because I don't like to get fucked.

by Anonymousreply 1611/11/2010

sounds hot, tell us more

by Anonymousreply 1811/11/2010

post a pic of him

by Anonymousreply 1911/11/2010

If a masseur worked my cookies over AND licked my mussy to boot?

Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 2011/11/2010

We're all just so hawt that licensed massage therapists keep jeopardizing their practices to prey on us sexually!

by Anonymousreply 2111/11/2010

r16 here, I am not the op.%0D %0D I meant to write " legit massage from A guy" %0D %0D meaning most of the time I go for a legit massage I get some kind of sexual release, encouraged mostly I guessbecause I get hard.%0D %0D Having said that no massage therapist has ever buried his tongue in my hole or even asked.%0D %0D That strains credulity

by Anonymousreply 2211/11/2010

also, r22 here, some of these massages have been in spas but most are private studio guys

by Anonymousreply 2311/11/2010

Unsurprising anal.

by Anonymousreply 2411/11/2010

My masseurs were from online - I don't know if they were licensed or not. And yes, I'm kinda hot for the average massage client.

by Anonymousreply 2511/11/2010

I dunno if OP story is true but I will share my story. I was staying in a hotel (one of the most expensive) in a city that I'd never been to before, (not in the US). My job paid for it and gave me a generous per diem. I called the lobby and ordered a massage. %0D %0D I am a woman and a man came up and gave me what seemed like a legit massage. Then he asked me if I wanted the "full massage" I said sure, kinda not sure what he meant. He fingered and diddled my special place. I had to ask him to stop because I started feeling violated about it. I'm sure he would have banged me on the spot but I wasn't attracted to him. %0D %0D A lot of MT are really prostitutes but I never heard of one not asking first.

by Anonymousreply 2611/11/2010

R22...I was surprised at the rimming myself, VERY surprised. Gotta say he was a master at it, though.%0D %0D You know, i don't really care if people believe me or not. It did happen, just as I described. Whatever.

by Anonymousreply 2711/11/2010

OP sounds like yer EST. Yawn. But for those of you who've gotten masseur hand jobs, do they charge extra? Or do you just tip really well?

by Anonymousreply 2811/11/2010

Honey child it ain't rape of any kind until you say no and it continues. Get it?%0D %0D The rape thing was just part of your turn on or story.

by Anonymousreply 2911/11/2010

I believe the OP since something similar happened to me.

At an upscale hotel in Vegas.

And, not to brag (hell, it's an anonymous board), but I am considered very good looking, hot, if you will.

The male masseuse knew I liked it when he'd massage just around my inner thigh, ball area. He never would touch it, but each time he'd pass by it, I'd move a little or moan in pleasure (not too sexual).

Well, at the end of the massage, he asked if I wanted a release. As my raging hard on indicated, I did. And he jerked me off.

And he was hot.

It does happen.

by Anonymousreply 3011/11/2010

[quote]the question was never put to me directly

Were you bound and gagged?

by Anonymousreply 3111/11/2010

Couldn't masseurs charge a lot more money for being rentboys? This guy isn't thinking clearly.

by Anonymousreply 3211/11/2010

I believe, OP. While I've had similar experiences with legit massage therapists, none have fucked me, only blown me and massaged me to release.

It makes me wonder, how often do these massage therapists do things like this? Do at least half of them at least give their clients a release?

by Anonymousreply 3311/11/2010

%0D Anyone who has been to massage therapists, especially the ones who advertise in the gay rags or m4m sites, would know that OP's story is not only possible, it's common.%0D %0D "Jeopardizing their practices", r21? Puh-leeze Mary. That IS their practice. On the other hand, they might find certain customers so gross that they absolutely will not do a thing beyond the stated basic massage. (Maybe that's what you are experiencing, r21).%0D %0D I've gone to a bunch of these characters, and they know the deal and what to do to keep you as a customer. Some go farther than others, some ask permission and others expect you to tell them when to stop, and some have surprised me by doing nothing outside the actual massage.%0D %0D One guy once started rimming me five minutes into the massage. I totally loved it and basically told him to focus on that for the whole 90 minutes, and it was amazing. I've topped and bottomed with some, and exactly twice have I stopped a therapist from going on erotically (once because I truly wasn't in the mood, the other because he was frankly too disappointing in the looks department for me to be interested).%0D %0D It's a pseudo-legal form of prostitution. Some of them know nothing about actual massage and are true whores, but quite a few are actually quite good at the legit rubdown. Everything else is a bonus.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3411/11/2010

There is a difference between a LMT and a bull shit body rub and fuck. LMT keep you covered, and don't touch your genitals. It' s the Body Rub people who give the real massage therapists a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 3511/11/2010

I've had a couple of experiences like OP. I enjoy a sensual massage with a release, and I am a top, but don't expect sex when I get a massage (unless that's been expressly discussed prior to beginning).%0D %0D On at least two occasions, though, I've had a masseur mount the table and fuck me. Once was in Hawaii - it was such a surprise and he was so hot, it was a pleasant experience. On the other occasion, though, I gave no signal or even hint that was what I wanted, and when the masseur tried to enter, I objected, and he stopped. It did ruin the atmosphere.%0D %0D But generally I am able to discuss what is going on with the masseur and it works out fine.

by Anonymousreply 3611/11/2010

An LMT can also be perfectly capable of fucking and touching your genitals. %0D %0D And I've met many who are and do.

by Anonymousreply 3711/11/2010

Wasn't there a SITC episode where Samantha got pissed because a hot masseur diddled everyone but her? She heard he was very "skilled" and kept going back to him but he wouldn't play.%0D %0D Those of you saying This. Never. Happened. are just not hot enough to get an offer. It won't happen if the masseur isn't feelin' it. They can afford to be selective.

by Anonymousreply 3811/11/2010

[quote]I am a top, but don't expect sex when I get a massage (unless that's been expressly discussed prior to beginning).%0D %0D M.A.R.Y.

by Anonymousreply 4011/11/2010

"Couldn't masseurs charge a lot more money for being rentboys?"

Because that would probably be illegal, ma'am.

by Anonymousreply 4111/11/2010

This is such a pathetically transparent troll post it hardly bears commenting upon. But I will say a few things.%0D %0D No "legit massage" EVER includes a sex act of any kind. I have had plenty of massages from liscensed massage therapists. They are certified, trained professionals, not hookers. No certified massage therapist would ever perform a sex act on a client, unless he or she has decided to branch out into prostitution. %0D %0D There have been many threads on this subject. Some queens insist that it's standard for a "legit" massage therapist to include a little special something during the massage session, like a hand job or blow job. That is pure bullshit. I've questioned the massage therapists who I've had sessions with (both male and female) and ALL of them said that kind of behavior was illegal and whoever did it could be arrested for it and likely lose their liscense (if they had one). And they all said that they've had clients who requested such behavior. %0D %0D I had a female massage therapist who told me she had a male client who requested she massage his stomach. She began massaging his stomach; after a few minutes he cried "lower, lower!" That ended the massage session.%0D %0D I got reflexology treatments (foot massage) from a college student wanting to make extra money. She told me of an incident with a male client; she started massaging his feet and as she did so he started squeezing his crotch! She got up and immediately told him to get out. %0D %0D I will say the OP's tale is pretty damn funny. A massage that culminated in a rim job? That is a lonely queen's fantasy if there ever was one.

by Anonymousreply 4211/11/2010

This is why I love us.

Carry on, whores.

by Anonymousreply 4311/11/2010

Yummy Thread

by Anonymousreply 4411/11/2010

R42 must be a real BLAST at parties.

by Anonymousreply 4511/11/2010

[quote]No certified massage therapist would ever perform a sex act on a client, unless he or she has decided to branch out into prostitution. %0D %0D You type fat.

by Anonymousreply 4611/11/2010

R42--I have also had a massage unexpectedly include a rim job, though the feet sucking probably should have been a clue.

You are technically correct that a "legitimate" massage does not include any sexual contact, but even some licensed masseurs like to play and if it is not explicitly spelled out in advance that it's just a "legitimate" massage, things can happen. I imagine for some its a spur of the moment thing.

by Anonymousreply 4711/11/2010

I hope you left him an Extra Special Tip.

by Anonymousreply 4811/11/2010

I encounter people like R42 all of the time, generally Plaintiff's lawyers from bad law schools.%0D %0D OP never said it was a legit massage therapist, only that he was going for legit reasons.%0D %0D Reading comprehension is a beautiful thing. As is anger management.

by Anonymousreply 4911/11/2010

Many legit male masseurs will indulge in play with the client if (a) the client is attractive, and (b) the masseur is in the mood.%0D %0D It doesn't negate the effect of a legit massage at all. Even the best masseurs are human and will sacrifice professionalism for a little fun...and not expect any kind of tip from it.

by Anonymousreply 5011/11/2010

I give my masseur - just the tip

by Anonymousreply 5111/11/2010

r42, your post had me laughing because I know from experience that you're completely wrong.

by Anonymousreply 5211/11/2010

R42, you have a little spittle on the corner of your mouth after that tirade.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5311/11/2010

A legit massage therapist working at a spa, gym, or a health clinic would not be likely to offer extra "services" unless he or she wants to get fired and the word to get out.

Actually, one place where the masseur made it clear in very unambiguous terms that he could provide me with a "happy ending" of my choice was at a hammam in Istanbul.

by Anonymousreply 5411/11/2010

The masseur I used in another city told me that they had to be very careful when meeting with new clients the first time, or even talking to them on the phone. If there was any intimation of extra services brought up, that was a red flag that (1) this was a set-up by a stupid cop or (2) this person wasn't discreet about anything. He didn't lay an erotic hand on me until the 4th time I went to him (that session was the first time I got an erection while he was working on my legs, and we had gotten to know each other a bit by then. I didn't ask for it, but all of a sudden felt him working my cock up and down. I didn't resist).%0D %0D That's what really surprised me about the massage I wrote about. It was my first visit, this isn't a large city, and he dove right in and went there. What someone else wrote about the masseur reading body signals probably came into play, because I did lean into his hand and groan a bit when he massaged me between my legs while lying on my stomach. Completely involuntary on my part....it just felt good.

by Anonymousreply 5511/11/2010

Anyone who specifically texts or asks for 'erotic', 'release' or anything of the sort, when responding to my ad for 'therapeutic' massage is told no.%0D %0D If I get to know the client, and the vibe is right, I might fool around with them, after session is over, and no extra charge. But they can't bring it up as a negotiating point ever, since it's illegal, and since it's not what I'm offering for paid service.

by Anonymousreply 5611/11/2010

So...is an illegitmate masseur a bastard?

by Anonymousreply 5711/11/2010

R57, that sounds exactly like what I was trying to say in my last post. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5811/11/2010

I meant R56. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 5911/11/2010

I've had this happen to me; my FIRST massage the guy opens me up, slaps on a condom and fucks me.%0D %0D I thought, do they ALL do this?%0D %0D No, I found out. But I'm kinda hung and have had plenty of 'legit' therapists say, 'I never do this part.' %0D %0D Yeah, I thought.%0D %0D Then one time, one says to me, "You know you have a huge dick, right?"%0D %0D Another said: "Go to the supermarket wearing jeans, a t-shirt and no underwear; you won't go home alone."%0D %0D It feels great in the moment, but later, you realize you really weren't seduced as if you were on a date; you just had a therapist that took it to another level.%0D %0D Not the greatest experience, but as these kind of experiences go they're not so bad.

by Anonymousreply 6011/11/2010

I'll bet OP also contributed this

by Anonymousreply 6111/11/2010

[quote] "I've had this happen to me; my FIRST massage the guy opens me up, slaps on a condom and fucks me.I thought, do they ALL do this? No, I found out."

LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 6211/11/2010

R36..I live in Honolulu. There are some hot masseurs out here. Care to share who it was?%0D The ads these guys will post will either mention legit/sensual/or erotic. Sensual is usaully a hand job and some mutual touching. Erotic is full service.%0D The prices do vary with the sensual and erotic guys charging alot more..%0D Check out the Massage men 4 men website. There so many hot men all over the country who offer massage services.

by Anonymousreply 6311/11/2010

Ricky Martin on Oprah - Does Daniel Craig Figure In?

by Anonymousreply 6411/11/2010

My message therapist that knows I like to watch used to strip down, turn around, bend over and stroke his cock between his legs while I was laying on the table. He was a huge exhibitionist.

by Anonymousreply 6511/11/2010

Bodybuilder massage therapists are the best. They love to be complimented on their bodies. Moan and show pleasure during the massage and by the end of the session your hands and mouth will be everywhere on these guys!

by Anonymousreply 6611/11/2010

I'm turned on. Tell me more whore stories.

by Anonymousreply 6711/11/2010

[quote]The male masseuse

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 6811/11/2010

Thanks for the idea, OP!

by Anonymousreply 6911/11/2010

Is [R42] really that naive? What does he expect a massage therapist to say when he asks these obnoxious questions like a lawyer? As was stated before, he's completely wrong. If the therapist trusts you and is in the mood, then things can and do happen. But you can't ask for it (which would be rude and probably illegal), and it's entirely up to them to decide, assuming you are already ready to go!

by Anonymousreply 7011/11/2010

And lest we forget, the penis is just another muscle. It's a massage, right?

by Anonymousreply 7111/11/2010

"Afterwards though, driving home, I started having a weird feeling about it all. He just assumed that I wanted it (and I would have, too, based on my body's reactions to him), but the question was never put to me directly. No blame on him -- if I didn't want him to continue, I should have spoken up. Apparently I didn't feel that strongly about it, right? :)"

exactly, so what the hell is your point.

Honey. date rape doesn't mean sex on a date without a point blank Q&A - do you want to fuck yes or no? - it simply means sex where one of the parties has not consented.

You consented. End of story. You are confusing seduction with date rape.

Seduction is not illegal.

next!

by Anonymousreply 7211/11/2010

well, actually seduction may be illegal when you pay for it, but it certainly isn't rape.

by Anonymousreply 7311/11/2010

[quote]The male masseuse %0D %0D You got massaged by a tranny, R30? ewwwww.

by Anonymousreply 7411/11/2010

"OP never said it was a legit massage therapist, only that he was going for legit reasons.%0D %0D Reading comprehension is a beautiful thing. As is anger management."%0D %0D Yes, reading comprehension is a beautiful thing. Which is why I suggest you attend some beginner classes in that area, you incredible idiot.%0D %0D I quote from the OP's post: "This guy was a legit masseur (I could tell by his technique)." Now don't you feel stupid? Now run right out and take those classes so you don't end up humiliated again.

by Anonymousreply 7511/11/2010

"You are technically correct that a "legitimate" massage does not include any sexual contact, but even some licensed masseurs like to play and if it is not explicitly spelled out in advance that it's just a "legitimate" massage, things can happen."%0D %0D Things like that don't just "happen, they're made to happen. Any licensed masseur who decides to sexually service clients has crossed the line into prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 7611/11/2010

[quote]He fingered and diddled my special place.

That's a sentence I never thought I'd read on DL, not even from a substandard troll pretending to be a frau.

by Anonymousreply 7711/11/2010

From NC here...%0D I have had a few massages that ended in a happy ending but those were always from Craig's List.%0D %0D I have recently found a guy who travels to my area once a month for a 4 day weekend and schedules 1 hr and 90 min massages throughout the weekend. My first massage ended with a finger up my ass while he jacked me off. The second included a bit of rimming and during the last one I had three fingers up his ass while he jerked me off. A local med student also moonlights giving massages and 90 minutes ended with a happing ending. Another guy on an out call to my apt eat my ass and we jerked off.%0D %0D On the other hand, when I have had a massage from a massage school student (they usually offer free massages as they need a certain number clients as part of their curriculum). The first one I offered me a towel if I was more comfortable but I declined so I was nude throughout. He was not. I got wood. It was not addressed.%0D %0D The boyfriend of a friend gave me 2 massages while he was in school. He always draped me with a towel, I was never exposed and he wrapped me in the sheet that was on the massage table at the end. He was not in the room when I undressed or dressed although we did discuss the woody I got during the massage and he explained that sometimes happens and was no big deal, but other than that it was ignored. The third student pretty much followed the same protocol and the most erotic thing to happen during a massage would be my arm or hand resting close to his crotch but never touching his cock or balls.%0D

by Anonymousreply 7811/11/2010

I fucked the masseur on the massage table on a cruise. And it was not a gay RSVP type cruise. I started to get hard when he "accidentally" touched my cock. He apologized and I said "no problem at all" or something like that. He took it from there and before long he was stripping and climbing up on the table and sitting on it. EST me if you want but life is way more interesting than a lot of DLers to realize.

by Anonymousreply 7911/11/2010

%0D I am loving this thread. %0D %0D Thanks OP for starting it and to all you responders.

by Anonymousreply 8011/11/2010

Gawd, it never ceases to amaze me what sheltered, closeted lives the pearl clutching denizens of DL live.%0D %0D HELLO? THIS IS WHAT MEN DO, FOOLS!

by Anonymousreply 8111/11/2010

Okay, here goes: one time I was on a guy's table; I forget whether the massage was good or bad; it was probably middle to good; I'm all erect and he jumps up on the table, stradles me and sits right on my penis and I feel it up his butt.%0D %0D I pushed him off immediately (it happened fast!)%0D %0D I told him it wasn't safe and he didn't seem too concerned.%0D

by Anonymousreply 8211/11/2010

I've definitely gotten sucked or hand-jobbed from a legit masseur - but those happened to be the bad ones. the good ones (even the ones who were famous whores outside of the studio) never did that

by Anonymousreply 8311/11/2010

I love massage and have them regularly. I am a pretty decent looking guy. I have had massages where it almost feels clinical. I have also had massage that ended in full on slam fucking, where I've been the top and the bottom. It all depends on the connection that you have with the therapist. I do find that in higher end spas, this type of activity is less likely, but I have gotten "release" in this type of situation as well. However, like I said, it is more rare.

It should be noted that one has a higher probability of something more if the therapist comes to your home or hotel room. Release, blow job, or even fucking does not necessarily need to be negotiated. If you're lying there with a raging hard on, and the therapist starts to "inappropriately touch" and you don't stop them, maybe even moan a little for encouragement, things can very quickly escalate.

As such, I find it SOOO funny how people think that this does not ever happen. I have to imagine that these same people, are fat, ugly, and or old. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 8411/11/2010

Oh, I'm sure it happens. If you want to pay for sex, wouldn't it be easier to just hire an escort who will spare you that pathetic song and dance and just get straight to business. I mean, prostitution is prostitution no matter what you shroud it in.

by Anonymousreply 8511/11/2010

"As such, I find it SOOO funny how people think that this does not ever happen. I have to imagine that these same people, are fat, ugly, and or old. Seriously."%0D %0D Of course it happens. A whore posing as a massage therapist; it happens all time. I have to imagine that you're a fat, ugly, old queen who pays "massage therapists" to service your poor lonely asshole because no one else will. Seriously. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 8611/11/2010

r77, I'm bisexual and not a frau. It did indeed happen. I tried to gloss over saying he finger fucked me and stroked my clit. %0D %0D happy now?

by Anonymousreply 8711/11/2010

R86.....you sound like a truly sad cunt. I assume that you live some place God awful like Kansas.

by Anonymousreply 8811/11/2010

I bet if any Europeans are reading this thread, they're laughing their asses off.%0D %0D This compartmentalization of body parts into "good" and "bad" is such fucking AMERICAN PURITANICAL bullshit.%0D %0D The bizarre sheet-folding and draping that goes on in these "legit" spas like so much origami is just pathetic and juvenile.

by Anonymousreply 8911/11/2010

I don't doubt it happens; I was just surprised when a therapist said to me: "I don't ever do this."%0D %0D I thought, really? And you picked me?%0D %0D Riiiight.%0D

by Anonymousreply 9011/11/2010

OP/ R55, a masseur told me something similar when I went to him. When I initially called I don't think I was very discreet about asking about the sensual services in his ad. I found him online, btw, and the massage was at his place. He was evasive but I wanted a legitimate massage so we agreed to meet.%0D %0D During my massage he told me not to ask about anything sexual when I called a new masseur. He also told me that with some guys who want some sort of sexual release with the massage he'll jack the prices way up if he didn't find them attractive. I guess that made him some sort of prostitute. All I kow is he gave me a great massage and ended it by sucking me off. He gave me the cheap price that he only charged for his non-sexual legitimate massages to boot. Good times.

by Anonymousreply 9111/11/2010

Oh man, I wouldn't want some herpes-lipped or HPV-dicked "massage therapist" sucking or fucking me. Eww, you are probably all fat and unattractive and just paying lowrent prostitutes for action. I'm considered pretty hot and I've gotten regular massage for years. Never has a female or male attempted anything sexual, though many have complimented my body and some have asked me out.

by Anonymousreply 9211/11/2010

Hand job, fine. But sucking and fucking some diseased whore? Gross, man. I hope you idiots told your partners. Oh right, none of you beauties actually have partners. Skip it.

by Anonymousreply 9311/11/2010

R92 and R93 = Tragic, Old, Sad, Lonely, Fat, Unattractive, Queens.

by Anonymousreply 9411/11/2010

[quote]All I kow is he gave me a great massage and ended it by sucking me off. He gave me the cheap price that he only charged for his non-sexual legitimate massages to boot. Good times.%0D %0D %0D Haha! Suuuuure he did.%0D %0D %0D "That be two hunnert dollah fo you. I give you espeshul discount, so handsome man!"

by Anonymousreply 9511/11/2010

You so wrong, r94! Such a wrong man!

by Anonymousreply 9611/11/2010

R96 You're a chink??

by Anonymousreply 9711/11/2010

It's Chinaman to you, fucking roozer!

by Anonymousreply 9811/11/2010

R95, this was a few years ago. I paid either $60 or $70 which was in line with his advertised legit massage rates in his ad. I wouldn't do anything sexual with a masseur again but when you're young you try stuff. No big deal.

by Anonymousreply 9911/11/2010

The PC term is Slant. Thank You.

by Anonymousreply 10011/11/2010

Message to [R92]: What is it, you cunt face?

by Anonymousreply 10111/11/2010

In most states, not all, massage therapy is under some sort of state agency.

For those that are opposed to having a massage therapist touching them sexually, they can report the therapist to the state agency.

The therapist can lose his or her license due to this. Of course, the therapist can deny what occurred, but if he or she gets a number of different complaints, it's harder to deny what occurred.

The state can also send out someone to pretend to be a client to see what the therapist will do.

Touching a client sexually is not the only thing that will cause a therapist to lose their license or to be fined. A therapist can lose their license if they give out medical advice, for instance.

by Anonymousreply 10211/11/2010

Naysayers 0, OP 1

by Anonymousreply 10311/11/2010

Not wanting herpes or HIV isn't Puritanical or sex-negative. If I get a massage it'll be from someone who's reputable, not some whore who advertises online.

by Anonymousreply 10411/11/2010

R86, was your place still special post-diddle?

by Anonymousreply 10511/11/2010

It's odd how judgemental and outraged a lot DLers are about sex. And lonely and bitter.

by Anonymousreply 10611/12/2010

[quote]I'm kind of hesitant to go back to him, because I don't really want that kind of treatment every time

You don't? What the hell's wrong with you?

I'll take your next appointment.

by Anonymousreply 10711/12/2010

OP where did you acquire this massage. On craigslist? If so why are you so suprised? If you went to a legit place, then that's a different story.

by Anonymousreply 10811/12/2010

When your Masseur starts getting "hard" that's when the action starts. If not, just enjoy the theraputic aspect of the massage.

by Anonymousreply 10911/12/2010

It wasn't rape rape.

by Anonymousreply 11111/12/2010

[quote]R42must be a real BLAST at parties.%0D %0D Not at all. Fugly people don't get invited to parties. %0D

by Anonymousreply 11211/12/2010

The way I see it, if you go to a private masseur, a hand job is definitely on the table. I have never gone to a guy who did massage out of his home that did not end in a hand job except in one case when it was offered and I declined. Some ask if you want a "release" some just start stroking you.%0D %0D I have had bjs from massage therapists but they always get some kind of permission either ask or get close to my dick with their mouths.. enough to give them a non verbal yes or no.%0D %0D I don't go to women for massage, so I don't know about that.%0D %0D I don't go to anyone who isn't certified%0D %0D The best fuck buddy relationship I had was with a hot massage therapist who I just started seeing for sex, no money or massage exchanged at that point of course

by Anonymousreply 11311/12/2010

What with the billowing caftans, the pendulous blobs of fat and the micro meat, I hope you queens are tipping these "masseurs" well for all of their hard work.

by Anonymousreply 11411/12/2010

People who love massages skeeve me out. All the code and innuendo (like some old "Carry On" film), all the rationalization (like some old pot head), all that touchy-feely lingo (like some old hippie)...it makes my flesh crawl. %0D %0D Combine a lesbian's faith in chiropractic with some New Age sexless soft porn and you have the world of massage.%0D %0D Of all the lame fantasies in the world, being gently rogered by a massage therapist has to be one of the more lame dick inducing. I'd have more respect for the fantasist OP if he wrote of hiring a man whore to stretch his hole out six ways from Thursday, which at least might inspire humor instead of this tepid tale.%0D %0D OP has found The Opposite of Sex.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 11511/12/2010

since people often fuck their waiters, their lawyers, their undertakers, their hairdressers, and their manicurists, why not their masseurs?

by Anonymousreply 11611/12/2010

Massage is a very sensual thing.

Of course sex is often going to happen even if it's not spelled out, explicitly or implicitly, from the start.

But I wouldn't go so far as to say that everyone who does massage from his home is going to end up jumping your bones. It doesn't work that way.

by Anonymousreply 11711/12/2010

[quote]There so many hot men all over the country who offer massage services.%0D %0D But you need to be very careful. There's a guy who is now in the Miami area who advertises his massage services. He's one of the trio involved in the unsolved DC murder mystery. %0D

by Anonymousreply 11811/12/2010

I went to see an amazing masseur not that long ago. I wanted a massage and he's very good as I've seen him before. I also wanted the endorphin rush of feeling the hands of a guy I find very sexy all over me.

He ended up fucking me. I was shocked. I wouldn't have been surprised if it had led to a happy ending. But that happy an ending really took me by surprise. I certainly didn't ask for it.

But I certainly wouldn't compare it to date rape, OP. Date rape is a very different kind of thing. I certainly could have said no. I didn't because I was incredibly turned on and wanted him.

by Anonymousreply 11911/12/2010

Does anyone here not get hard when getting a massage? I'd like to get more legit massages but I always get aroused. I find it embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 12011/12/2010

[quote]I always get aroused. I find it embarrassing.%0D %0D It's natural to get aroused. Getting embarrassed is really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 12111/12/2010

my masseur also does body-shaving, so he might be into doing something with the naughty bits

by Anonymousreply 12211/12/2010

Anyone have a favorite or recommended masseur in NYC?

by Anonymousreply 12311/12/2010

I wish some masseurs would contribute to this very enlightening discussion...that is, if any masseurs read Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 12411/12/2010

If you had an erection during the anal sex, you're gay.

by Anonymousreply 12511/12/2010

OP...admit it, you hired a male escort.

by Anonymousreply 12611/12/2010

If you thought it was a rape, you would have NOT allowed the guy to enter you. A guy will say NO when he's feeling uncomfortable, and not allow the act to happen...especially if you weren't turned on by him.

by Anonymousreply 12711/12/2010

For you r123. My favorite NYC guy in the link. He's a sweetheart (despite the tough look), strong hands, great masseur.

I think he's sexy as hell too, but it's kind of a 40-something musclebear thing that not everyone would be into. But I am.

by Anonymousreply 12811/12/2010

"HELLO? THIS IS WHAT MEN DO, FOOLS!'%0D %0D Forgot to take your meds, dear? I think you should really calm down. Why don't you have a nice cup of cocoa and cuddle your stuffed bunny for a while? %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 12911/12/2010

One of my friends is a masseur. He does it out of his home and he also travels to others' homes. He's a sweet, quiet, well-spoken guy. I hate to tell you this but he fucks any willing customer, man or woman and is more than happy to participate in "massage group parties." He also admits to giving and receiving without benefit of condom more often than not. I wouldn't let him near me with a 10 foot pole.

by Anonymousreply 13011/12/2010

R127 -- Reading comprehension problem with the initial post?

by Anonymousreply 13111/12/2010

R130, anyone who has unprotected sex is an idiot. I fucked a masseur on a cruise ship but I used a condom. I always have a condom with me although I hardly ever get to use it, damn it. You sex phobes are pathetic. And your friend already has HIV and is spreading it around. You must be so proud of him. Describing that person as "sweet" shows a lot about your ability to pick friends.

by Anonymousreply 13211/12/2010

[quote]If you thought it was a rape, you would have NOT allowed the guy to enter you.

well, it's not like it's "Rape-Rape" or anything!

by Anonymousreply 13311/12/2010

[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 13411/12/2010

R132, R130 doesn't say his friend has HIV...%0D %0D but, I agree, he could.

by Anonymousreply 13511/12/2010

We really need Mr. Travolta to comment. He's an expert I've heard.

by Anonymousreply 13611/12/2010

OP demeans rape victims everywhere by comparing his experience to rape.%0D

by Anonymousreply 13711/12/2010

R124, I'm a masseur, and I've contributed a few posts, if you wish to troll-dar me. Ask away though.

by Anonymousreply 13811/12/2010

not on this thread, you haven't

by Anonymousreply 13911/12/2010

R46, R50, and R56 are all mine.%0D %0D Why isn't it linked to R138? I thought Troll-Dar worked. ?

by Anonymousreply 14011/12/2010

apparently not

by Anonymousreply 14111/12/2010

r132 is hilarious in his denial. He assumes everyone on this thread is using a condom during their encounters. %0D %0D Stupid. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 14311/12/2010

By the way, r132 (aka: stupid dildo) you can still easily transmit Herpes and the HPV virus with a condom. Easily. That's why plenty of us are fine without resorting to masseur/prostitutes. %0D %0D Enjoy that encounter with Hector, the masseur/prostitute, on your next cruise!

by Anonymousreply 14411/12/2010

R113 is right on. I've had several hot fuck buddy relationships with guys I hired to do massage. Not only were they great massages, but the sex was very intense.%0D %0D One of my favorite experiences was in Dallas - a very hot and built masseur with a huge dick worked on me. We chatted during the massage, and it was clear we got along - when he rolled me over and started working on my hard cock, he started sucking it (not going to protest - he was a demi-god), but then he hopped on the table and sat down on my cock - the most intense, unexpected hot fuck I've ever had.

by Anonymousreply 14511/12/2010

The attack of the sex-phobic fatass caftan crowd continues...Enjoy sitting home alone again tonight girls.

by Anonymousreply 14611/12/2010

Without a condom, r145??? Or did he have a condom built into his asshole?%0D %0D Come on, r132, let him have it!

by Anonymousreply 14711/12/2010

I think the sex-phobic crowd is quite the opposite. I've met these types in person. They are usually long-partnered, reasonably attractive people...the type that don't want anyone to have any fun, because they are satisfied with (or stuck in) their monogamous relationships.%0D %0D If anything, the obese moomoo caftain crowd needs a thrill, and loves the idea of sex, and loves hearing about it, even if they can't have it.

by Anonymousreply 14811/12/2010

If I ever sit home, it's by choice. But I'll tell you, even if it weren't, I'd rather sit home alone many a night than walk around with a warted-up, blistered asshole which would make other men recoil in disgust upon first sight.

by Anonymousreply 14911/12/2010

R132, yes, I agree -- as I did in my post -- that he could indeed be poz

by Anonymousreply 15011/12/2010

"I've had several hot fuck buddy relationships with guys I hired to do massage. Not only were they great massages, but the sex was very intense."%0D %0D You didn't hire them to do massage, dear. You hired them to fuck you. You hire male whores to service you. If what you say is indeed true...well, you're pathetic. But it's just as likely that you're just stating your fantasy of hot masseur-sex. And that is equally pathetic. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 15111/12/2010

I hired them for erotic massage, which normally means a hand job. I'm the top - I fucked them, when that happened, but not always on the first massage.%0D %0D There's way too much judgmentalism here. Grown men making mature decisions.

by Anonymousreply 15211/12/2010

That's fine, r132, but stop being delusional and calling them masseurs. They're prostitutes and have fucked tons of men and probably women who they call "massage clients."

by Anonymousreply 15311/12/2010

God R151, just checked you on the trolldar. You are the very definition if a bitter queen.

by Anonymousreply 15411/12/2010

"You are the very definition if a bitter queen."%0D %0D "If a queen?" You are the very definition of a retarded queen. %0D

by Anonymousreply 15511/12/2010

If you didn't say no, you deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 15611/12/2010

[quote] You hired them to fuck you. You hire male whores to service you.

Debbie, shouldn't you be upstairs digging out your Christmas sweaters?

by Anonymousreply 15711/13/2010

Amazing that there are many replies to such an obvious troll post. Are Dataloungers really that stupid as to believe a thread entitled "My Massage Rape Experience (*smirk*)?"%0D %0D The "massage session that turns into hot sex" is a standard sexual fantasy that's been the scenario for God knows how many porn films. All the posts on this thread recounting massages that culminate in cocksucking, rimming, buttfucking etc. are obviously very dull, unoriginal imaginary encounters. The fact that they all sound the same is a dead giveaway. %0D %0D I don't get why these poor souls post this shit on Datalounge. There are websites that cater to this type of thing; why not go to them? Why not go to a website where the whole purpose of coming there is to exchange fantasies and talk dirty? I think maybe the reason these poor losers come here to do that is because if they did go to a sex website and discussed their boring gay/sex fantasies there they'd be laughed at for their lack of imagination.

by Anonymousreply 15811/13/2010

Poor r158. Even money doesn't encourage massage therapists to touch him.

by Anonymousreply 15911/13/2010

You're an idiot, r158. And very sheltered. %0D %0D Come and visit me in Los Angeles and I will show you a thing or two.

by Anonymousreply 16011/13/2010

Poor 159. Pays "massuers" to fuck him because no one else will.

by Anonymousreply 16111/13/2010

I don't know why some of you have such a hard time (pardon the pun) believing that what started as a legit massage could turn into sex.

Several weeks ago, I had a massage from a LMT. This was the second time I've been this guys client. He seemed to concentrate quite a bit on my butt and brushed my butt-hole a couple of times. Obviously, I had a bit of reaction to that. Next thing I knew he had a finger in there. It felt good so I didn't complain.

There was no fucking but we both jerked off.

And yes, I tipped him well.

by Anonymousreply 16211/13/2010

Did HE have a nice TIP?

by Anonymousreply 16311/13/2010

A little too much cheese for my liking, so I wasn't about to put it in my mouth, but yeah, his tip was okay.

by Anonymousreply 16411/13/2010

He might be an LMT, r162 but he is also a prostitute. Why do you think he became an LMT? It's the gateway profession.

by Anonymousreply 16511/13/2010

I love how for people like R149 there is no in between. Either you're at home praying on your worry beads or you have a "warted out blistered asshole" from having sex. If you had a life, you'd be aware that there is many more satisfying possibilities on the spectrum of pleasure between those two points.%0D %0D Too bad R149 is only capable of projecting his fear on other human beings rather than actually having a life.

by Anonymousreply 16611/14/2010

Who the fuck does R158 think she is? Oh right - her mother.

by Anonymousreply 16711/14/2010

R166, a tad harsh, but also: bravo!%0D %0D I just had a massage yesterday; it was a great experience. Cut guy. Reasonable. Fun. %0D %0D Would I prefer to have a hottie boyfriend and we did things together?%0D %0D God, yes! %0D %0D But a little stress relief (and that's all it was) isn't going to turn me into a diseased loser

by Anonymousreply 16811/14/2010

"I don't know why some of you have such a hard time (pardon the pun) believing that what started as a legit massage could turn into sex."%0D %0D This is very simple, but listen carefully: legit massages don't include sex. No legit massage ever involves having the massage therapist perform a sex act on a client. Period. That would be prostitution. And if by some chance there are actually certified, liscensed massage therapists who do this kind of thing they risk arrest and losing their liscense for indulging in prostitution to get more money out of their clients. %0D %0D All the poor queens on this thread who claim to have had hot massage sex are probably fantasizing. How could they not be? Their tales sound like a typical gay porn film. %0D %0D But if on the slim chance that actually have had a experience where the masseur jerks them off, then they should face reality: they paid for sex. It wasn't spontaneous; these guys don't jerk you off because they're hot for you. they just want your money. Don't kid yourselves, dears. "Massage therapists" don't want your inchworms; they want your money. You're paying a trick to do you. I guess it makes you feel better to tell yourself it was a "legit" massage that just happened to involve sex because the massuer wanted you so bad. But it's just another case of a sad queen hiring a whore because he's horny and lonely.

by Anonymousreply 16911/14/2010

r158 / r169: a pathetic loser even by the kind standards of the DataLounge.

by Anonymousreply 17011/14/2010

Keep posting furiously r169. Eventually someone other than you will agree with something you've said. Or at least sympathize with the fact that you are so gross that no one wants to touch you for any reason at all, 'legit massage' or any other way.

by Anonymousreply 17111/14/2010

R169 is doing her little superior dance now. And masturbating to Nancy Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 17211/14/2010

"But if on the slim chance that actually have had a experience where the masseur jerks them off, then they should face reality: they paid for sex."

Yeah. So?

by Anonymousreply 17311/14/2010

[quote]This is such a pathetically transparent troll post it hardly bears commenting upon. [bold]But I will say a few things.[/bold]

Followed by five paragraphs.

by Anonymousreply 17411/14/2010

Alright, so which of you bitches ever checked your masseur's "license" before going under his healing hands.%0D

by Anonymousreply 17511/14/2010

Actually no... I paid for a massage, which was received and really very good.

Having an orgasm with the guy giving it was an unexpected bonus.

If you want to think that I "paid for a prostitute", fine. Thats your deal.

Really, lifes too short. Some of you sex negative nellies make some straights look open minded by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 17611/14/2010

Man, I thought fraus were delusional but you queens put them to shame with your rationalizations. R169 is the only one who's being honest and all of you are freaking out, "NO, NO, HE LIKED ME! I WAS SPECIAL!"%0D %0D I have a straight male friend who gets "massages" and one time he was going on about how this "hot little asian just jumped on my dick. I didn't even ask her. Sometimes they just can't help themselves."%0D %0D AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 17711/14/2010

Or the straight guys who "befriend" strippers. "We have a special connection..."%0D %0D YAH BUD. THE CONNECTION IS BETWEEN HER CON GAME AND YOUR FAT FUCKING WALLET. FUCKING DELUSIONAL.

by Anonymousreply 17811/14/2010

This happened to a friend of mine, except it was a female massuese in a 5 star hotel and he was in Bangkok. She was a whore, as was OP's %0D 'massesue'.

by Anonymousreply 17911/14/2010

Okay, I don't understand r169's indignation and hysteria, but r162, you're kind of pathetic in your own way. Lots of whores advertise themselves as "massage therapists." Lots of guys go to them. For some guys, the submissiveness of receiving a massage is a turn on; for some guys, it's the fantasy of something legitimate turning into something sexual. And conversely, some whores would rather give handjobs and fingerbangs than fuck or suck. But let's not kid ourselves--they're whores, and you're johns. Money is traded for sex. I don't really have an issue with it, but why pretend it's just something that kind of organically grows out of a massage? That's just delusional.

by Anonymousreply 18011/14/2010

So here's what I garner from this thread:%0D %0D If you're an LMT and an obese slob comes in and you drape him and massage him, but the guy gets a woody well then you're a whore.%0D %0D If a really hot guy comes in and you massage him and you have some mutual hanky-panky then you're still a whore.%0D %0D Got it.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 18111/14/2010

There are SOOOO many fuck-tards on this site.

Look....if I pay for a one hour massage, and get a nice one hour massage, that's awesome. If the guy, jerks me off or blows me at the end, you can call it whatever you want, but I still got a great one hour massage. The "release" is just icing on the cake.

Guys.....pull out the butt plugs and relax!!

by Anonymousreply 18211/15/2010

R182 nails it. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 18311/15/2010

r182 living in his fantasy world that anyone other than a prostitute would touch his schlong "just 'cuz they felt like it."

by Anonymousreply 18411/15/2010

R184, living in reality that he's so fucking ugly that no one would touch his schlong "just 'cuz they felt like it."

by Anonymousreply 18511/15/2010

R169 has changed his tune a couple of times on this thread.

First it was "This never happens, IMPOSSIBLE!."

and then it was, "If it did, the guy was a prostitute."

Now its, "if on the slim chance that actually have had a experience where the masseur jerks them off, then they should face reality: they paid for sex."

What is your point man? Try and make up your mind.

What you Sex Negs fail to realize is that hot guys do get massages. And some of those hot guys get massaged by people not as attractive as them. And if the massuer happens to be gay, then there is a chance that he will actually be turned on by his client. And after the massage, the masseur will take care of the hot guy and actually be turned on by it. He doesn't have to be a prostitute.

by Anonymousreply 18611/15/2010

If the masseur jerks off a client, then he's a whore, paid or not. If the client wasn't expecting a happy ending, and the masseuse tried to give him one, he'd be up on criminal charges. It happens to finger happy doctors all the time. It's unprofessional behavior, unless, of course, being a prostitute is your profession.

by Anonymousreply 18711/15/2010

The sex negative person/people here could actually be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 18911/16/2010

"What you Sex Negs fail to realize is that hot guys do get massages. And some of those hot guys get massaged by people not as attractive as them. And if the massuer happens to be gay, then there is a chance that he will actually be turned on by his client. And after the massage, the masseur will take care of the hot guy and actually be turned on by it. He doesn't have to be a prostitute."%0D %0D Yes, that happens...in gay male fantasies. And gay porn movies. But don't flatter yourself, dear. If a massuer ever pulled on your pud, you can bet your flabby ass that he did it not out of desire but in anticipation of an inflated tip.%0D %0D "The sex negative person/people here could actually be a woman."%0D %0D You can take that sex-negative shit and stick it up your shit encrusted no-no hole, you dumb cunt. I've noticed that any thread that concerns some kind of fantasy sex scenario draws fartsuckers like you as a moth to a flame. There are been threads about hot incest sex, hot sex with underage teenagers, etc., and every one has some fucker screaming about how great it is and how anyone who doesn't agree is "sex negative." God, what freaks.

by Anonymousreply 19011/16/2010

Hey everyone, R190 is equating adult gays having sex with incest and pedophilia. The poster is probably a woman who was abused as a child.

by Anonymousreply 19111/16/2010

%0D r190 has been tirelessly posting nonsense since the start of this thread; but every good thread needs a dedicated troll and he has stepped up admirably.%0D %0D Meanwhile, I'm going to schedule a massage with Clint for tonite. Clint is around 40 years old, an LMT, and is part of both a professional practice as well as his home business. Killer body. Last time I went for a massage he gave me a deep tissue bodyrub, had me hold some difficult stretches, and applied hot stones.%0D %0D He also ate my hole, sucked my cock, and then sat on me so I could fuck him. He asked me if I wanted poppers. I said no, but then he added that they were a brand not available in the US that he got in Amsterdam. Damn they were strong!%0D

by Anonymousreply 19211/16/2010

"40 years old."%0D %0D "Killer body."%0D %0D LOL.%0D %0D Sorry, gramps, we think that last hit of poppers might have destroyed your few remaining brain cells.

by Anonymousreply 19311/16/2010

I am a Massage Therapist. Though you seem to agree in the end with what what he did, it is not the proper way to do it. There is such a thing as a sensual massage. But this is done in a proper way, and in a proper time. The therapist should explained the details if the client what to touch certain private boundaries of a client's bodies. If the client agreed then the masseur can assume she wants a sensual massage. But the Masseur should still work it out slowly explaining the steps and reasons for the steps being done. The professional masseur must remember that he is hired (and payed) at the time of the massage session, and therefore he is in a sense "owned" by the client at that time. There must be a contract agreed by the client to every phase of massage. The client must feel that she fully understood each step of massage.

by Anonymousreply 19410/04/2012

OP, rape is not seduction, whether it happens in "professional" situations or not.

But you knew that.

next!

by Anonymousreply 19510/04/2012

Yes, OP, of course you were raped. You were so raped that you should have been weeping and shaking in a corner afterwards. You were so raped that you probably feel too dirty for any man to touch you now. You were so raped that Mariska Hargitay should have been there to ask you sympathetic but probing questions while a cold medical professional took a sample. You were so raped that Elizabeth Montgomery should come back from the dead to play you in a TV movie.

Since this thread was started a long time ago, I was just wondering how quickly you rehired your rapist and paid him to rape you again.

by Anonymousreply 19610/04/2012

[quote] If a massuer ever pulled on your pud, you can bet your flabby ass that he did it not out of desire but in anticipation of an inflated tip.

Same would apply to you no doubt

[quote]You can take that sex-negative shit and stick it up your shit encrusted no-no hole, you dumb cunt. I've noticed that any thread that concerns some kind of fantasy sex scenario draws fartsuckers like you as a moth to a flame. There are been threads about hot incest sex, hot sex with underage teenagers, etc., and every one has some fucker screaming about how great it is and how anyone who doesn't agree is "sex negative." God, what freaks.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Have also noticed it all over the internet and in real life- even down to soft heterosexual kiddy porn in adverizing. And it's more often by straights rather than "fartsuckers" with a "shit encrusted no no hole" as you so homophobically put it. Now take your shitty comments onto a site for your people because the shit coming out of the no no hole in your face stinks, freak.

by Anonymousreply 19710/04/2012

Why was this thread revived? Didn't the statute of limitations on this thread run out after 18 months?

by Anonymousreply 19810/04/2012

R196, love the Liz Montgomery line.

For the record, I've had similar things happen to me albeit very rarely.

I live in LA where there are lots and lots of these guys.

The guy's relaxing you, it feels good and then his condom-wearing dick is inside you.

It only bothers you later if you think, waitaminut, I enjoy having a connection with my partner.

And, usually, there's not a real connection in a situation like that, at least not emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 19910/04/2012

[quote]If the client agreed then the masseur can assume she wants a sensual massage. The client must feel that she fully understood each step of massage.

SHE!? What kind of board do you think you're posting on R194??????????

by Anonymousreply 20010/04/2012

"And it's more often by straights rather than "fartsuckers" with a "shit encrusted no no hole" as you so homophobically put it. Now take your shitty comments onto a site for your people because the shit coming out of the no no hole in your face stinks, freak."

More often by "straights?" How do you figure that, you screaming twat? You must be retarded or something, because straights don't have a monopoly on perversion, not by a long shot.

by Anonymousreply 20110/04/2012

I didn't say straights have a monopoly. In my "retarded" brain I have this concept that there are more straight people in the world, so it's about ratio and proportion.

Now do shut up and take some time for self reflection on your foul and abusive way of communicating.

by Anonymousreply 20210/04/2012

"sheathed"?!!! Who under 70 uses such a term?

This is why Twilight Home computer access needs to be restricted.

OP: shuffle your caftaned frame AWAY from the box in the Recreation Room. No, darling, no! It will only create blood pressure issues.

NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20310/04/2012

[quote]You must be retarded or something

I am not retarded!

[quote]Oh, yes, you are, Taffy. I had you tested when you were a little girl. A staff of doctors examined you.

by Anonymousreply 20410/05/2012

This hot massage daddy has several vids online.

by Anonymousreply 20510/05/2012

I sense something is wrong with the story.

by Anonymousreply 20610/10/2012

Your problem is not eating the cookie. It's buying it. If you're on a diet, don't buy cookies so that you're not tempted to eat them at home. If you don't want to have sex, don't let a guy massage your butt. Once his hands a working the edge of your panties, who's gonna blame you for getting aroused and wanting to be pleased to orgasm?

by Anonymousreply 20701/14/2013

I have a massage guy, certified, who always initiates sex with me. He's hot, it's not a bad thing, but the SESSION runs short then, we cum too fast and then it's over. I want my 90 MINUTES!

by Anonymousreply 20801/14/2013

I go for a massage every few months, usually because I feel exhausted and need the relaxation a massage provides. I'm not particularly loyal to any one masseur, picking who is available when I need it, rather than booking days in advance. One masseur I visited was a RMT who also gave instruction in massage at the local college. I only went a couple of times as his technique was hard pressure where knots needed to be worked out. I was always draped when I visited. Very straight as far as I could discern.

Imagine my surprise when he was charged with sexual assault. He immediately resigned his college teaching position and closed his office at a health clinic.

So for those of you that think that a genuine RMT or LMT never falls off the rails, you can be and are wrong. Having your hands on nude (or nearly so) clients over the years must compromise your restraints after a while I suppose. He is married with two teenage kids as I recall from our conversations. Imagine their discomfort.

by Anonymousreply 20908/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.