Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Did anyone ever think that Michael C. Hall

was actually gay? I just wondered if there was ever any gossip.

by Anonymousreply 53November 9, 2018 6:19 PM

My mother always did.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2010 1:33 AM

Why, did he just come out or something?

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2010 1:34 AM

I don't think he is but he played it pretty convincingly on Six Feet Under.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2010 2:05 AM

I've met him socially and he strikes me a classic closet case.

Ironic, given that his character's journey on "Six Feet Under" was a pretty frank, thorough and sometimes graphic story of a gay man finding his identity.

by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2010 2:23 AM

Saw him in "Cabaret" as the MC. Nice body and did a pretty damn good job.

by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2010 2:31 AM

Nope. The only thing that ever came out is his cancer.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2010 2:31 AM

Well his mother Mercedes is a long time cabaret singer, and that's pretty gay.

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2010 2:37 AM

When will people understand that sexual interest in women does not mean a man is straight? Isn't that what the DL has proven to the world, by sheer volume of postings?

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2010 2:39 AM

Isn't he married to the woman who plays his sister Debra on "Dexter"?

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2010 3:13 AM

[quote]My mother always did.

She was talking about Monty Hall.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2010 9:31 AM

I always thought he was and was surprised when he got married the first time. That didn't last long, so then I thought that confirmed it. And then marrying that butch actress sealed the deal for me. He's gay!

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2010 9:44 AM

Mercedes Hall is NOT Michael C. Hall's mother, she's Anthony Michael Hall's mom and plays his mom in "the Breakfast Club."

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2010 4:18 PM

There were blind items and guesses about him when he was on Broadway hooking up with a chorus boy. Take it for what its worth

by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2010 4:28 PM

"National Enquirer (May 23, 2011) seems to want to do a gay story on Michael C. Hall, so it settles for saying he's "now hanging out with his gay buddies" in order to be assisted in finding a new girlfriend:

"'Michael has a ton of gay friends and he's having a blast hanging with them until he meets Ms. Right,'said a close source."

They include a note that Hall was seen partying at The Abbey gay bar in WeHo."

But none of you ever saw Michael C. Hall at The Abbey?

by Anonymousreply 14July 21, 2012 1:16 AM

What ever happened to the actor who played his boyfriend Keith on SFU?

by Anonymousreply 15July 21, 2012 1:24 AM

He's been doing some TV, not much though.

by Anonymousreply 16July 21, 2012 1:56 AM

I got this private message because I posted on IMDB that I think Michael C. Hall is gay. Actually I got the same message three times...

"Maybe he's gay. That's not the point. I don't care if he's gay or not but since he claims that he isn't gay, that is obviosly the way he wants it.

The point is, he wants people to beleive that he is straight. As a fan of him you should respect that.

If he's gay, then let him be the one to come out with it."

What kind of person post something like this? I simply said I'm a fan and I think he's gay.

To send it to me once, is one thing but to send the message three times (for no reason), it makes me a little angry.

by Anonymousreply 17July 24, 2012 8:14 PM

R17

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing my ass off.

These girls get so bent out of shape regarding these celebrities being gay...and now they don't want you even thinking they're gay, even if they kind of admit they agree with you.

#americasfuture

by Anonymousreply 18July 24, 2012 8:36 PM

His marriage broke up because of his affair with a guest actress on Dexter. Then even before his divorce was complete he was with some (female) makeup artist on set.

The fraus on gossip sites went insane with rage at how his wife (Jennifer Carpenter)had stood by him through his cancer and the first thing he did, as soon as he was physically able, was to cheat on her at her place of work. It was an utter shit storm considering hes just a cable TV actor.

So yeah, I'ld bet my limbs that he is a gay-friendly, straight slut.

by Anonymousreply 19July 24, 2012 8:52 PM

Which guest R19?

by Anonymousreply 20July 24, 2012 10:09 PM

You are damn stupid, R19. Shit...he didn't fool around with Julia Styles any more then I did. I do kind of wonder who his boyfriend is, he must have one...unless he's just a slut?

by Anonymousreply 21July 24, 2012 10:13 PM

Rumor was his first wife, Broadway musical star Amy Spanger (Chicago, Kiss Me Kate, Rock of Ages) walked in on him in bed with a fella.

by Anonymousreply 22July 24, 2012 10:45 PM

I wasn't going to post this almost two years ago when the thread started, but now, since no one will see it because everyone hates the God-damned old-thread-bump troll, I'll just say that I love the way the head of his cock gets really engorged and red when he's getting close. I suck it very gently until he's going crazy (He loves edging) and the head just keeps getting bigger and bigger, like it's going to explode. He pants really fast, and his lisp becomes noticeable (Those fat lips start working with, "O fuck yeah O fuck yeah"). Beads of sweat form on that beautiful forehead of his and he starts shaking. Then he gets demanding. "Make it cum! Suck that cum out!" I know it's time to finish, because otherwise he gets rough, jabbing his fat cock down my throat and laughing when I gag. So I run my tongue up and down the shaft, and he starts to spurt, and right away I pop the glans into my mouth and just let him pump and pump and pump. By then he's moaning and whining - it's really cute - and the big man is gone and he's like a guy with his first time. He really feels it. I can tell every nerve ending is alive and crazed with electrical charges. Red-heads are like that. They're more sensitive. And then I clean him up, which he likes. He's quiet, and starting to come down, back to the "straight actor dicking the chicks" again. But I know better. I've cum in my shorts without even touching myself. And then our respective lunch breaks are over and we go our separate ways, but I know he'll be back with his not-so-subtle call: "You hungry?" And I'll say, "I could eat a horse" and in 15 minutes he's here.

by Anonymousreply 23July 25, 2012 12:07 AM

R23 scares me.

Oh, and OP? You must be new here. The "Hall is gay" rumors have been around here for eons, never mind his fling with Julia Stiles that imploded his marriage. Some DLers have difficulty separating acting (specifically, a straight actor playing a gay role) with reality, as best evidenced on the still-continuing speculation on DL that Gale Harold and Randy Harrison had a fling while filming "Queer as Folk," never mind that the rumor was shot down in print eons ago by Michael Musto -- a gossip writer who is not AT ALL afraid of outing celebrities if they're actually gay.

by Anonymousreply 24July 25, 2012 12:16 AM

Fuck off, r24. I never even consided him gay or straight when he played David but when I saw him as Dexter I thought he really pinged. I mean he is gayer than gay...so take your stupid PR shit some where else.

To be frank, when I saw him with Jennifer Carpenter I just thought, lesbian and gay man helping each other out. It didn't bother me but then that ridiculous story that he was banging Stiles...they were not even hot together on the show.

by Anonymousreply 25July 25, 2012 12:49 AM

He's a bisexual sex addict. Just like most of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 26July 25, 2012 12:51 AM

I too thought he might be straight until I saw that he played Dexter the same way as David. This confirmed for me that he is both gay and a terrible actor.

by Anonymousreply 27July 25, 2012 12:59 AM

[quote]when I saw him as Dexter I thought he really pinged. I mean he is gayer than gay

To clarify, do you think he's "gayer than gay" simply because you think he "really pinged," or do you have even a scintilla of evidence, circumstantial or otherwise, to back up that claim?

by Anonymousreply 28July 25, 2012 1:25 AM

Some here say he used to love chorus boys when he was on Broadway. Also when I mentioned he was in the play Corpus Christi, someone else said, "if he was in Corpus Christi, he's gay." I've never seen Corpus Christi.

I guess he plays gay well and has played a few gay characters. But an actor should be able to play different roles well...so, that's not the reason I think he's gay. I really just think he is gay because he pings and it's true I have seen supposedly straight men who ping even more then Hall but they weren't actors. I do feel really puzzled about men who ping but apparently live their whole life as straight. I mean, you can't ask them about it but you KNOW when they were young, they were abused by their peers.

by Anonymousreply 29July 25, 2012 3:30 PM

OHHHHH Monty Hall makes me wet.

by Anonymousreply 30July 25, 2012 3:39 PM

No. When your boyfriend pees on you, you're wet.

by Anonymousreply 31July 25, 2012 4:01 PM

R25 clearly knows nothing about chemistry.

The episode where Dexter he fights to contain Julia Stiles then cradles with her on the floor, was the one that made me start googling them together. I only saw that scene once but it stuck in my mind. If you check, you'll find the TWoP boards also went crazy about their chemistry together that season.

OP: The answer to your question is YES. But then thats true of all good-looking guy celebrities on DL. Its called fantasy.

by Anonymousreply 32July 25, 2012 11:49 PM

He used to hit on Chevy Chase.

So that alone tells you what kind of sick things he was into

by Anonymousreply 33July 26, 2012 5:10 PM

The guy is gorgeous with a great ass. He's is also a wonderful actor.

But would you call this punk...or butch? Just asking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 4, 2012 12:49 AM

R24 is a fucking jackass, who believes he's Michael C. Hall's publicist.

by Anonymousreply 35September 4, 2012 2:11 AM

I could believe him being a bisexual sex addict.

by Anonymousreply 36September 8, 2012 11:49 PM

Who's the chic in that pic, r34?

by Anonymousreply 37September 9, 2012 12:52 AM

r36, I agree with r26, but apparently everyone is mistaken since their are no male bisexuals.

We don't exist according to DL.

by Anonymousreply 38September 9, 2012 1:15 AM

I find him very gay and a bot buy.

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2012 9:20 PM

Don't worry. When I shove my dick in his mouth, I'll see how good he is at sucking. If professional; definately gay, if not. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 40December 7, 2012 8:55 PM

I had never heard that Amy Spanger walked in on him having sex with another guy, but his marriage to her was VERY brief, and it happened right around the time he was starting to get the star push (before "Dexter") I always assumed that she was bearding for him.

The first time I ever saw him onstage, years before "Dexter," I thought to myself, "This guy is good-looking in a kind of odd way, but he'll never have a career because he's so obviously gay." And it wasn't a gay role; it was that production of MACBETH with Alec Baldwin and Angela Bassett.

Didn't I read somewhere that Hall himself has said he's "bisexual?" Who knows what the truth is? I personally don't care, because I'm not a fan of his acting.

by Anonymousreply 41December 7, 2012 10:21 PM

He has gayvoice and a wonderful bubble butt

by Anonymousreply 42December 7, 2012 11:09 PM

Mikey bubble butt gif

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43December 7, 2012 11:18 PM

Hall does have an amazing ass; it's too bad he's never done a nude scene as far as I know.

by Anonymousreply 44December 8, 2012 3:05 AM

I hated that "Six Feet Under" and "Dexter" shit. So calculated and boring.

by Anonymousreply 45December 8, 2012 3:11 AM

R45? You are an idiot, or maybe just a really stupid asshole.

by Anonymousreply 46September 11, 2013 2:36 AM

R44 - He did a few nude scenes in Dexter. Dexter/Rita, Dexter/Lily, and Dexter/Hannah. He showed his ass in all those scenes.

by Anonymousreply 47September 11, 2014 8:08 PM

Here ya go - Dexter nude shots - love his ass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 11, 2014 8:27 PM

Stop bashing him he has cancer for Allah's sake.

by Anonymousreply 49September 11, 2014 10:38 PM

He has it again? Because he was cured at one point.

by Anonymousreply 50November 4, 2014 2:57 AM

So did he just TECHNICALLY come out as sorta kinda bisexual or nah?

by Anonymousreply 51November 9, 2018 5:08 PM

his wife (Jennifer Carpenter)

Saw her in Provincetown with a woman who seemed to be her girlfriend. Just saying. I wasn't surprised, since she clearly seemed to be a lesbian to me playing a straight woman.

by Anonymousreply 52November 9, 2018 5:25 PM

R33 do tell! Had a mad crush on Chevy Chase back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 53November 9, 2018 6:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!