by Anonymousreply 311/02/2010

by Anonymousreply 511/02/2010

he is perfect.

by Anonymousreply 611/02/2010

THREAD CLOSED.

by Anonymousreply 711/02/2010

Who is this?

by Anonymousreply 811/02/2010

Never heard of him, but not bad for a white boy.

by Anonymousreply 1011/02/2010

"Moar."%0D %0D Enough.

by Anonymousreply 1111/02/2010

Isn't R1 and R2's pictures of the woman's ass?

by Anonymousreply 1211/02/2010

Who the fuck is Richard Armitage? Why am I supposed to have heard of him?

by Anonymousreply 1311/02/2010

Yeah R12, I noticed that too.

by Anonymousreply 1411/02/2010

That ass is too bony to belong to his hips. That's a butt double. Oh, and who is he?

by Anonymousreply 1511/02/2010

Never heard of Richard Armitage. Must be a UK actor.

by Anonymousreply 1611/02/2010

That many posts about a moderately attractive man in a moderate swim suit covered up by a zipped sweatshirt? OMG!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1711/02/2010

New spy on the Brit programme, Spooks (MI5 in the USA)

by Anonymousreply 1811/02/2010

He has been cast in the Hobbit as a dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 1911/02/2010

We're lazy because the OP trolled out about some nobody actor? Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2211/02/2010

Why would you think he's playing with Matt Damon's butt, R21?

by Anonymousreply 2311/02/2010

Again, why would R21 or anyone think he's playing with Matt Damon's butt in some of those photos?

by Anonymousreply 2611/03/2010

How did you do that graphic, r20?

by Anonymousreply 2711/03/2010

Frankly, I'm underwhelmed.%0D %0D He's the guy that Dawn French married in the Vicar of Dibley finale. Y-A-W-N.

by Anonymousreply 2811/03/2010

I hate R20. It took as much time to link that and be hateful and dismissive as it would have to just answer the question. Who are you, anyway? Patti Lupone? Why so gashy?

by Anonymousreply 3011/03/2010

@ R20

fucking hell, that's scary

by Anonymousreply 3111/03/2010

[quote]Again, why would [R21] or anyone think he's playing with Matt Damon's butt in some of those photos?%0D %0D Some people in DL frequently make reference to Matt Damon's "womanly" butt.%0D %0D I beg to differ.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3211/03/2010

*sigh*

by Anonymousreply 3311/03/2010

and gay!

My mate had him a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3411/03/2010

More likely bi, R34. I've met his current and previous girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 3511/03/2010

Looks familiar - wasn't he in North & South? Thought he was quite good in that.

by Anonymousreply 3911/03/2010

[quote]you sound a bit fangirlish

Hardly. I think he's a miserable twat. But he is one of my neighbours oldest friends so I've seen quite a lot of him over the past fifteen years. He's brought at least three different girlfriends to meet the family.

by Anonymousreply 4011/03/2010

His father wrote For Me And My Girl. He was also Stephen Fry's agent.

by Anonymousreply 4111/03/2010

That's a woman's ass in the first two pics.

by Anonymousreply 4211/03/2010

he is gay

check out the number of times he's brought a 'friend' to awards

mostly male

by Anonymousreply 4311/03/2010

He was absolutely DREAMY in North and South. That's a Netflix "must watch" if ever.

by Anonymousreply 4411/03/2010

r27, go to lmgtfy.com

The url is easy to remember because it stands for 'Let Me Google That For You'

Enter a search like you would if you were actually at Google.

A link will be given to you that you can post at DL or include in an email to someone.

If you use it here, you have to be snarky so that you can get a response like the one that R22 gave me.

I *always* appreciate it when someone recommends that I learn to love myself.

by Anonymousreply 4511/03/2010

[quote]check out the number of times he's brought a 'friend' to awards

Actually, he hardly ever goes to awards ceremonies unless he's presenting (so getting paid) or receiving. You'd actually be hard pressed to find pics or most spouses/partners at these events, they simply don't go in the UK. The exception is Andy Serkis who seems joined at the hip with his wife.

Saying that Armitage took his current girlfriend to the BAFTAs

by Anonymousreply 4611/04/2010

the ass in r2 is much sexier than the ass in r3. Unfortunately, the ass in r2 is a woman's (one can tell by the male hands caressing it in this scene of a man and a woman having sex) and the ass in r3 is Mr. Armitage's.

having said that, he's a nice looking guy. Not sure if "holy shit" is appropriate, but he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 4711/04/2010

r20, that was cool as hell!! it makes you momentarily think that some Indian has control of your computer and your Dell will never be the same! LOL!

by Anonymousreply 4811/04/2010

Happy 40th birthday, Richard Armitage!%0D %0D R43%0D I think so. %0D %0D On the Hobbit set, which would he do? Luke Evans or Lee Pace? Both?%0D %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4908/21/2011

Account has been suspended, what did you do OP?

by Anonymousreply 5008/21/2011

Updated pic. Not impressed.

by Anonymousreply 5108/21/2011

R51%0D LOL

by Anonymousreply 5208/21/2011

ALL the links give me Error 416 so I can't see any of them. What gives?%0D

by Anonymousreply 5308/21/2011

The account has been suspended?%0D

by Anonymousreply 5508/21/2011

I googled him.%0D Hot (page 61)

by Anonymousreply 5608/21/2011

Linkees no worky no moar.

by Anonymousreply 5708/21/2011

the original links are froggypic links. Froggypic went bankrupt and is no more, so linky stinky.

by Anonymousreply 5905/25/2013

It's another thread called "actor Richard armitage" that has been cancelled.

Armitage is gay and has an affair with Lee Pace who he met on the set of The hobbit. The problem is that this obsessed frau has decided that no one has to speak about armitage being in the closet. It seems that she monitors "everything" on the Internet in order to prevent any discussion on the subject. I found inacceptable that a deranged frau can dictate her personal rules on our gay site. That's why I'll rebump the threads concerning this actor, ENDLESSLY. and if someone starts new threads about Armitage is even better.

by Anonymousreply 6005/25/2013

[quote]It's another thread called "actor Richard armitage" that has been cancelled. The problem is that this obsessed frau has decided that...

So you're saying that "this obsessed frau" deleted a thread?

by Anonymousreply 6205/25/2013

For R278 of the Lee Pace gossip thread.

"Anyway the last topic of note was people discussing whether Charlie Condou could have been referring to Richard in his Guardian Article about closeted actors. Condou has been in a LTR since 2005 - but this is also the year he made the Impressionists with Richard. So he could have."

I totally agree with you, I also think it could have been Armitage since in 2005 they went to France for "The Impressionists".

Since the other thread has been cancelled, I want to add that Charlie Condou is one of the most amiable, honest and committed man in the showbiz. Please, Google the articles he wrote for the Gardian. A wonderful person, so different from certain closeted liars.

by Anonymousreply 6305/25/2013

This was the article in which Charlie spoke of the "brief relationship" he had with this fellow actor.

by Anonymousreply 6405/25/2013

Richard Armitage was brilliant in North and South; this may be one of the great TV drama roles ever. He also was in the first season of Strike Back, which hasn't been released in the USA (what passes for first season is actually the second season).

He has the most entrancing eyes. I could go swimming in them.

by Anonymousreply 6505/25/2013

He's stunningly sexy & has a masculine baritone voice that gives me shivers, whereever his sexual proclivities lie.

by Anonymousreply 6605/25/2013

There's another point that makes me think it was Armitage the gay fellow actor of the brief relationship. The Armitage's change of attitude in his bearding. Armitage went to France with Condou in 2005, but the interview where armitage discussed the fictitional girlfriend and that he wanted to have children with her dates back to 2010. That's where armitage got mortified and changed his attitude towards bearding (no more staged photos with his beard Annabelle Capper and no more interviews about his private life).

by Anonymousreply 6705/25/2013

Another interesting aspect is that, after the hobbit, he moved to NYC but he hasn't been working for 6/8 months. The reason of his moving is probably his relationship with Lee Pace, hence all the sightings/pics with Pace...

by Anonymousreply 6805/25/2013

I'm trying to put together some of the info of the cancelled thread:

On twitter:

"Sooo, Richard Armitage and Lee Pace went to see Prometheus together in Welly last night."

Very interesting.

by: Anonymous reply 27 06/12/2012 @ 02:26AM

Do he and Carter Smith have an open relationship?

by: Anonymous reply 29 06/19/2012 @ 01:46PM

Where is Carter Smith? Dumped?

by: Anonymous reply 42 10/01/2012 @ 12:45PM

flag: [ww] [ff] [troll-dar]

So.. is he still with Carter Smith? or is he now together with Armitage? I'm so confused! If he's with Armitage I'm doubt they're coming out anytime soon. Armitage is blowing up right now and is very popular among the fangirls. I just don't see him coming out right now.

by: Anonymous reply 77 01/08/2013 @ 09:54AM

There are several posts of this kind but to cut it short let's say that Lee Pace and Carter Smith split (now Carter is dating Helio Campos) and that the period of their splitting coincides with the first sightings of the couple Armitage/Pace. A coincidence? I don't think so.

by Anonymousreply 6905/25/2013

And Carter seems to be happy with a boyfriend who's not in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 7105/25/2013

This, instead was the last "internet" appearance of Carter Smith and Lee Pace at the twilight after party in November 2011.

At the beginning of 2012 Pace went to NZ, met Richard Armitage on the hobbit set and ...

you know the rest.

by Anonymousreply 7205/25/2013

I'm sorry for the repeated posts but I'm trying to put together and repost some of the infos contained in the deleted armitage thread.

by Anonymousreply 7305/25/2013

I've met him. Very nice guy and gracious to the fanfraus swarming him.

by Anonymousreply 7405/25/2013

Pictures are not loading, OP.

by Anonymousreply 7505/25/2013

Pictures are no longer loading because they were originally linked in 2010. They're long gone...

by Anonymousreply 7605/25/2013

That's so racist, R77.

You should have just left well alone at 'google'.

by Anonymousreply 7805/25/2013

Didn't he "out" Valerie Plame?

by Anonymousreply 7905/25/2013

Armitage's bare ass gets massaged

by Anonymousreply 8005/25/2013

R74 Armitage is very, very sly, a sly old fox. He knows he's an average actor and that his career depends on fraus. That's why he's "gracious" to the fanfraus and panders to them with these self-consciously sexy photoshoots. I think he wants to be seen as a reluctant sex symbol but there is no way he's letting go of that fan attention. Remember, he's an actor.It's not a huge deal for him to come across as likeable. What he really thinks of the fraus who buy him as straight, that's quite a different matter.

by Anonymousreply 8105/26/2013

Sadly, Armitage is very straight.

by Anonymousreply 8205/26/2013

Don't be sad, he's very gay.

by Anonymousreply 8305/26/2013

About the Condou thing. A poster in the old thread suggested that COndou outted RA in the article linked above. He said that he briefly dated an actor. he went on to say that actor gave a radio interview about having kids with a fictional girlfriend. Condou said it "was painful" and that the actor in question was "devastated". Condou also said this actor is now working in Hollywood.

OK, so here is what we know. Condou says he has been with Cameron Laux since about 2005. Based on the age of his daughter, she would have been conceived and born, I believe in late '09 early 2010. This leaves the Condou theory with a dilemma--(1) Condou was cheating on Cameron Laux in and around 2010 or (2) RA is not the person Condou is referring to. Everyone insists that Condou is a stand up guy and wouldn't cheat so I suspect that RA i not the person Condou was referring to.

Wait, you might say, their relationship could have been earlier, like around the time they were filming "The Impressionists". My reply to this would be, why would Condou find what RA said in the 2010 interview "painful" if he was not in a relationship with him at the time?

Don't get me wrong, it is possible that RA is in fact closeted, but imo he never had a relationship with Charlie Condou. FWIW, I think Condou could very well be referring to Henry Cavill

by Anonymousreply 8405/28/2013

It's not consistent with Henry Cavill's behaviour who's dating a new beard: Gina Carano.

by Anonymousreply 8505/28/2013

[quote]So you're saying that "this obsessed frau" deleted a thread?

R60 is a mad woman / Orlando Bloom's Legolas diehard fangirl.

by Anonymousreply 8605/29/2013

None of the photos on page 1 are active links. Boo.

by Anonymousreply 8705/29/2013

Sorry R87 but this thread was bumped because another Armitage thread had been cancelled as explained in post 58.

Anyway, you should find something interesting at this link:

by Anonymousreply 8805/29/2013

Oooh, thank you R88. Those are lovely.

by Anonymousreply 8905/29/2013

i agree with r84. If Condou was having an affair with Armitage, he was cheating on his long-time lover Cameron, no matter when it happened. That relationship with Laux started circa 2004, according to most accounts. A quick look at the some interviews shows Armitage repeatedly mentioned different girlfriends until around 2010, at which point the relationship with Condou was probably at least 5 years in the past. Why would Condou care about what Armitage said after the relationship was long over? Especially if he himself was cheating on life partner when he was Armitage's lover. Hypocrisy, much?

And why would Armitage give a rat's ass what Condou thought years after they broke up? Or even if they were together in 2010, if Condou was cheating on his life partner?

I note that the troll dar shows the Condou post was brought up again by the same person that single-handedly filled half of page 4 of this thread. Good on ya mate. Too bad you're outed by IP.

by Anonymousreply 9005/31/2013

r68 since when does 3 "sigthings" = "hence all the sightings/pics with Pace..." There's only ever been one photo with Pace: this one. There's only ever been two sightings where they were in the same place at the same time: once Armitage was at a play in which Pace was the star; nce in NZ at the movie (where practically the entire Hobbit cast went with them) The entire Hobbit cast was also at this concert, with Peter Jackson and his daughter. Not much of a "date".

by Anonymousreply 9105/31/2013

You said it yourself, PR.

Nice try, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 9205/31/2013

To whom are you replying r92?

by Anonymousreply 9305/31/2013

To you, PR.

by Anonymousreply 9405/31/2013

r94/94 on crack! You actually think "PR" posts here? Step away from the pipe.

by Anonymousreply 9505/31/2013

Haha, very nice try alleged PR (I know one can change IP - like you do - but I'm too lazy to do that).

Charming Charlie wasn't cheating on his partner for the simple reason that they were not together. They become a couple around 2005/2006 so, as R278 (LP th) said, it's possible Charlie had a brief relationship with armitage while shooting "The Impressionists". We can say that NOW, in 2013, Charlie and his gorgeous partner Cameroon are a long-time couple but in 2005/6 they probably had just met. Don't try to fling dirt at them, they're wonderful and don't deserve it.

As for the different Armitage's girlfriends, never seen one. Wait, there's was one at the beginning of 2010, Annabelle Capper, his "usual" beard. Isn't it strange that an attractive 40 something has never "acknowledged" a girlfriend: one, at least one? Maybe it's because there are no girlfriends only boyfriends, as simple as that.

Why would Armitage be ashamed of his lies when, on some casual occasion, he met Charlie and probably Charlie after reading/hearing the interview - teased him about having a girlfriend and wanting to have children with her? Probably, it's because Armitage realized what a liar and a hypocrite he appears in the eyes of people who know he's gay.And so he changed his "strategy": he passed from "bearding" to "I don't speak of my private life", the typical excuse of the closeted cases.

I've already apologized for the repeated posts but I had to, to reorganize the gossip lost in the cancelled thread.

As for the Lee/Armitage sightings/pics we'll have lots of opportunities in the future to discuss them, this is just the beginning and after all this is a gay GOSSIP site.

Have a nice week-end.

by Anonymousreply 9606/01/2013

Thank you R96, this makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 9706/01/2013

so you really think anyone that disagrees with you is a PR agent with nothing better to do that post on some anon gossip board changing ips just to confuse you?

paranoid much?

by Anonymousreply 9806/01/2013

You have to remember that there really is a Richard Armitage who is, or prehaps was, a Deputy Secretary of State and then there is the actor.

by Anonymousreply 9906/01/2013

well, if the richard armitage who is not an actor complained about the thread, the moderators might have removed it. actually, that would be a good reason to remove it.

by Anonymousreply 10006/01/2013

[quote]so you really think anyone that disagrees with you is a PR agent with nothing better to do that post on some anon gossip board changing ips just to confuse you?

paranoid much?

Indeed paranoid. This one crazy DLer been changing ips to reply to herself, to open and post flowers & rainbows in her favorite actor's threads, and to trash other actors using different ips. The act of a coward.

by Anonymousreply 10106/02/2013

Manifestation of fangurl insanity at this link:

by Anonymousreply 10206/14/2013

Are you sure that this guy is gay, anyone who had him? There is not much here....

by Anonymousreply 10307/31/2013

R103 the ones who keep insisting that he's gay is just a bunch of fanatics who scared that RA would outshine their personal favorite actors. I don't mind if he's gay, I'm not homophobic but this is nothing but some jealous freaks thinking gay rumors could keep RA from rising.

by Anonymousreply 10407/31/2013

No comment to the post before mine!

by Anonymousreply 10508/01/2013

So is this the main thread for him?

by Anonymousreply 10608/06/2013

I was thinking, if RA is so fearful of being outted, why doesn't he have a beard? I think we are ignoring the possibility that he might just be downright odd and not have anyone right now

by Anonymousreply 10708/06/2013

R107 Im thinkin the same, although hes not really hit big yet so not a whole lot of people are asking I think as far as media goes.

by Anonymousreply 10808/06/2013

No, R106.

by Anonymousreply 10908/06/2013

I've actually waited on Richard Armitage at a store where I work in NYC twice in the past few weeks. Didn't know who he was -- just thought he was a fucking HUNK. Like a better-looking Bradley Cooper. There was something actorly about him. He's handed me his credit card twice; this time I made a note to Google him. Wow.

He is extremely sexy in person. Black t shirt, hairy chest, jeans, boots, beard. Wavy hair tousled back away from his forehead. Sex on two legs.

Wasn't sure if I was picking up a gay vibe from him, just knew he was someone that I would kneel down in front of in a heartbeat. I told a gay coworker about him, even mentioned the name, neither of us knew who he was. I just described as "a total fucking STUD!"

I'll try to flirt with him some next time I see him.

by Anonymousreply 11008/07/2013

I read a least in the Lee Pace thread, whatever this is true or not with Lee, I'm wondering why this guy left after over 40 years his homeland, his family and friends to live in New York!

He left everything behind him, I mean this is not just leaving London and living now in Manchaster or maybe Paris, this is a completely new live on another continent, no family there, no old friends and another culture! This is a huge step and that just for the career where many other successful British actors are still living in GB and maybe have a second home or a flat in the States???

by Anonymousreply 11108/07/2013

R111 Really? I mean you, really? This is fucking NEW YORK you're talking about. You're clearly not a New Yorker and never been to.

by Anonymousreply 11208/07/2013

I think [107] is right. He seems to be a reclusive, oddish kind of guy. My sister is obsessed with him; gathers every scrap of information she can find, and nothing to indicate he is gay. His female fans are nuts; he's smart to hide from them in New York.

by Anonymousreply 11308/07/2013

Why do these nutjob women fans flock to these cryptogay intelligent actors like Armitage, kevin Spacey, etc.?

by Anonymousreply 11408/07/2013

I respect him for being reclusive. Honestly, who would really recognize him on the street other than people obsessed with him, especially in the States? Its not like he looks like himself in The Hobbit, which is really all anyone in the US would recognize him from. That being said, if he ended up doing Batman hes screwed lol.

by Anonymousreply 11508/07/2013

In a recent interview he indicated that he had moved to upstate New York, after being in New York for the hurricane. But he also said that he almost moved to New Zealand, but that his agent had stopped him, more or less. Pace had also moved to upstate New York at the same time. Whether he is just an odd loner type, or gay is a good question.

by Anonymousreply 11608/07/2013

So how often do you think Lee Pace fucks that?

by Anonymousreply 11708/07/2013

[R112] You are right, I was never in NY, that's pitty, I really would love it! It's one of the most interesting towns in the world but I'm also not wrong if I said if somebody from Europe left his Homeland to live in the States than this is a huge step and I'm still wondering why RA did that! Maybe you can explain me that!

by Anonymousreply 11808/08/2013

I read online that Lee Pace's brother worked for Weta and still lives in Wellington, he posted a pic and noticed "New Zeland off my brother porch...!" So Lee Pace lived during the work on the Hobbit in a house or has bought there one! But in the latest interviews LP said he lives upstate New York.

by Anonymousreply 11908/08/2013

R110 It's strange that you waited on Armitage in "the past few weeks" in New York since he was in New Zealand for The Hobbit.

by Anonymousreply 12008/08/2013

R118 There are many British (and others) living in NY, but never called it "a huge step", because, WE HAVE AIRPLANES!

[quote] I said if somebody from Europe left his Homeland to live in the States than this is a huge step

If somebody from Asia left his homeland to live and working in the states, you can call it a life sentence.

by Anonymousreply 12108/08/2013

R119 Since you're daily checking Pace's brother on FB, why don't you add him and ask him if his bro is gay or not?

by Anonymousreply 12208/08/2013

So, has it been established if Mr Armitage is into the dudes or the ladies? I've been wondering about this for almost 10 years now. Holy shit.

by Anonymousreply 12308/08/2013

Dudes.

by Anonymousreply 12408/08/2013

[R121] Sorry, that's ignorant! Leaving a whole continent is not just a stone's throw and everyone who has ever moved in his life knows what it means and to leave your own country to live in another is a big step. It's not a big step if you move from one street to another in the same town. If you are British it means also a difference for you to live in the States, it's not the same!

by Anonymousreply 12508/08/2013

[R122] Of course .... maybe you want to do the first step? Let me know the answer!

by Anonymousreply 12608/08/2013

The LP/RA rumors started here and continue after a year because of, possibly, one troll that can move on. LP may be gay, but there's 0 evidence he is or was with RA. Also, to understand why an actor would move to NYC isn't rocket science.

by Anonymousreply 12708/08/2013

Oh, I forgot that I'm here in the RA Forum with a lot of girls ....

by Anonymousreply 12808/08/2013

Agreed that it's no big deal for an actor to move from London to NYC. At all. He's got Hobbit money now so he can fly back and forth as often as he wants, and probably still maintains a London flat.

There does seem to be evidence that "Armipace" is a real couple (though I personally believe Armitage is bi, not gay). All the rabid slasher fangurls on tumblr track and post photos that indicate Pace and Armitage are fond of sharing a wardrobe. I can't think of any reason they'd share the same pea coat, denim shirt, knit sweater etc if they weren't an item.

by Anonymousreply 12908/08/2013

Well, they clearly have the same taste in clothes, or their stylists do, at least, but I can't be the only one to notice they are not the same body type. LP is almost two inches taller than RA and is a rail. I just can't make the connection, I'm sorry. Not to mention the dates some of these photos were taken don't even correspond with their timeline. Funny to consider though.

by Anonymousreply 13008/08/2013

R129 I agree with you, too many coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 13108/08/2013

[R130] That make no sense. The timeline is not the problem, most people have their clothes over years. And who owns the clothes is also not easy to say, LP or RA? To say maybe the stylists have the same taste is much more unrealistic as to say that Richard and Lee share the same clothes. Of course LP is taller but at some of the photos you can see that the don't fit perfectly. So, there is still room for speculations!

by Anonymousreply 13208/08/2013

another of RA and LP in the same shirt

by Anonymousreply 13308/08/2013

ummmmm...actually, that is a picture of Richard Armitage and Tom Hiddleston wearing the same shirt...which I think shows how completely ridiculous this whole "sharing clothing" conspiracy theory is!

by Anonymousreply 13408/08/2013

[quote]actually, that is a picture of Richard Armitage and Tom Hiddleston wearing the same shirt

Oh, woops - sorry. Guess I didn't check too closely before posting.

There's still at least three pics out there of RA/LP in the same clothing item(s), however.

Which actually makes me wonder: is it at all common for gay or lesbian couples to share a wardrobe? I've never done it with guys I've dated (though tbh it's rare that they have similar enough measurements for that to be an option) and I can't think off the top of my head of any same sex couples I've known who've shared each others' clothes, though I haven't ever thought to ask and probably wouldn't see them often enough to notice if they were. It seems like something you'd see young people do in the very early, giddy stages of a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 13508/08/2013

It could be that LP was helping RA with his Oklahoma accent for the film, Black Sky, a tornado movie set in Oklahoma that was filmed in Detroit last year and they are friends. It just seems weird with the clothes, whatever the reason they are sharing. If they are a couple I can see that it won't end well for one of them. Warner Brothers knows the truth. We have to wait and see. IMHO RA would be a great Batman.

by Anonymousreply 13608/08/2013

R134 Again, too many coincidences. The share of clothing, the move to New York without working, the sightings of them together, the total lack of relationships, the split up between Lee and Carter Smith while Lee was in NZ, the new interests that coincides with Lee's ones, the early flights to NYC while in Detroit, the private life excuse and so on.

by Anonymousreply 13708/09/2013

[R137] What new interests that coincide with Lee's? You seem to know a lot about both these men, providing that you've never met either one of them and get your information primarily from Tumblr and DL. RA wasn't always provide. There's a lot of information you can go back to.

by Anonymousreply 13808/09/2013

meant to say RA wasn't always *private* - sorry for the typo.

by Anonymousreply 13908/09/2013

All along, I thought you guys were talking about this man ..

by Anonymousreply 14008/09/2013

What information? Annabelle Capper? Was she ever aknowledged as his girlfriend? No, never. I think Annabelle was his beard.

by Anonymousreply 14108/09/2013

[R134] It's not the same Shirt, there is a wide red stripe in the middle and less blue on the site, Tom Hiddleston has it vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 14208/09/2013

[R149] What an irony, Richard Lee Armitage! *LOL*

by Anonymousreply 14308/09/2013

[R135] RA said once that he is not good to buy clothes, he likes to take the clothes from the characters he played if that is possible. So maybe that's the reason why LP and RA share the same clothes sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 14408/09/2013

R144 ??? Pardon???

by Anonymousreply 14508/09/2013

[R145] He has not talent for clothing or buying clothes or style himself, he often takes clothes from sets from the character he played. Maybe he does not like to shop, whatever. Maybe that is the reason why he took clothes from Lee on the set of the Hobbit or at home. I don't know!

by Anonymousreply 14608/09/2013

Yeah, you definitely don't know r146.

by Anonymousreply 14708/09/2013

[R147] Of course not, if I would know or if we all here would know what is really going on we would have another discussion here!

by Anonymousreply 14808/09/2013

Is it possible for a gay couple to live a normal life, having a career or become movie-stars? Is that possible over years? I mean what will they do or how? Just say nothing, if they become more famous than their life will be an issue. Can the live private? I mean if that come out that both are gay and in a relationship that is a big headline. Two of the leading men of the Hobbit are a couple! The dwarf king is in love with the elf-king! They cannot come out, that is not good for the careers!

by Anonymousreply 14908/09/2013

[quote]I read online that Lee Pace's brother worked for Weta and still lives in Wellington, he posted a pic and noticed "New Zeland off my brother porch...!"

Is Pace's brother hot?

by Anonymousreply 15008/09/2013

[R150] I would say it's a average looking guy, nothing special, he seems to be tall, but not trained, vigorously with a little belly. Brown short hair but not so great full hair like Lee has. I would not notice him on the road, he would not stand out of a group of people. He is not ugly but an ordinarily looking guy. He works for Weta and lives now in NZ, has a girlfriend there. He seems a nice guy but the good genes went to the first born.

by Anonymousreply 15108/10/2013

First born always get the goods. I'd say Lee is a God of all handsome men.

by Anonymousreply 15208/10/2013

OP no one knows who he is and all your links are dead.

BOO!!! Terrible.

by Anonymousreply 15308/10/2013

I hope this will help.

by Anonymousreply 15408/10/2013

R149 I honestly think that if hes gay he could come out and it wouldn't affect his career. Its not like hes a romantic lead in The Hobbit and seemingly the roles hes taken before this has been a bit of the same. If he were to take more parts like that it wouldn't be a bid deal. Lord if Matt Bomer can play a stripper in Magic Mike and his role in White Collar and have women go crazy over him then RA can do the same. Honestly he just seems like an intensely private person who wouldn't say whether he was gay or straight and everyone would probably only find out on accident (like paparazzi or fan secret pics)or if he were to get married.

by Anonymousreply 15508/10/2013

[quote]Honestly he just seems like an intensely private person who wouldn't say whether he was gay or straight and everyone would probably only find out on accident (like paparazzi or fan secret pics)or if he were to get married.

I must agree on this. I personally think these two mature guys are not the ones for teeny bopper-gossipers here to hate & curse just because they don't wanna tell you about their sexual interest. RA seems wise and shy and LP seems to love his life as a single man.

by Anonymousreply 15608/10/2013

They're both gay and are a couple.

by Anonymousreply 15708/10/2013

Let's hope this would sell the movie because DL hipsters hates LOTR movies.

by Anonymousreply 15808/10/2013

It's strange, some guys here are pretty sure that they are a couple and others have no clue at all. New Yorkers seems to be very discrete people.

So, who thinks they are a couple?

by Anonymousreply 15908/10/2013

Your source, R157?

I'm the guy who posted earlier about helping him at the store where I work in NYC earlier this month. Want to know more about this hot stud!

by Anonymousreply 16008/10/2013

Read the thread. Or contact this guy Mark James Gulliford

by Anonymousreply 16108/10/2013

[R162] I'm not sure if this guy is so happy to be contacted from a bunch of DL-guys who wants to find out more details about RA...

by Anonymousreply 16208/10/2013

[R160] Wants he become the hot manly stud with chest hair and beard now? He was always more the Gentleman-Typ!

by Anonymousreply 16308/11/2013

Well does talk about a wife and kids in this article..Im assuming its a real article

by Anonymousreply 16408/11/2013

Yes, IMO an interview like this equals Luke Evans "bearding", because Armitage "subtly" encourages others to believe he's interested in women when he's not.

by Anonymousreply 16508/11/2013

[R164] Almost every gay star out or not said things like that in his past in one or more interviews. So, nothing what I would shocked about!

by Anonymousreply 16608/11/2013

Nothing to be shocked about, just routine for a closet gay.

by Anonymousreply 16708/11/2013

Phrases like that are not so bad, much worser are these Hollywood-stars which are deeply closed and dated woman or marry woman and than they give gay-pool-parties. These guys manipulate to much the media with there beards and lie to the whole fans. Armitage doesn't lie in this way. I would also love to have a wife and children but that's impossible because I'm a gay man. It will probably going to be a husband!

by Anonymousreply 16808/11/2013

I wish they'd release the British first season of Strike Back in an American version.

by Anonymousreply 16908/11/2013

Did he move to the States to be with Lee?

by Anonymousreply 17008/11/2013

R168 Totally disagree. Bearding and interviews like that one are exactly the same thing and have the same purpose. Make the fangirls believe that thay are interested in women which is obviously a lie.

by Anonymousreply 17108/11/2013

[R170] Lee lived a long time in NY, Richard Armitage lived in a house in GB, know both lives a little bit outsite of NY, together? I don't know, but it's strange!

by Anonymousreply 17208/11/2013

[R171] Well, if fangirls are so blind! Just switch your brain on and there will be a few questions.

A few did and they don't care, they think let him his privat life as long as he is a good looking leading man and the fans can dream. That's it but there are also the strange fans and I'm sure even it would be well known that he is a gay man, they will say he is straight or at least bisexual!

by Anonymousreply 17308/11/2013

Theres a pic of LP and RA wearing the same pea coat on Tumblr

by Anonymousreply 17408/11/2013

So?

by Anonymousreply 17508/11/2013

Just adding to them being together that theres pics on Tumblr of Lee wearing a few of RA's clothes.

by Anonymousreply 17608/12/2013

Links please, R176.

by Anonymousreply 17708/12/2013

Once again:

by Anonymousreply 17808/12/2013

Just look here, a little strange site, but you can see the photos here, think what you want!

by Anonymousreply 17908/12/2013

Im 176. Heres the Tumblr page.

by Anonymousreply 18008/12/2013

I'm usually very cynical about these slash relationships, but I think there is a possibility they might be dating.

by Anonymousreply 18108/12/2013

Yeah, I also have my doubts with all this celebrity-relationship-stuff. But here it's arguably. Wearing the same peacoat, yes, ok, peacoats look all pretty the same but the same Jeans shirt and the same Sweater in combination with the fact that both live now near NY is suspicious .....

What are they thinking when they wear the same clothes and than getting photographed? They know that awfull a lot of fans out there collect every photo of them.

That friends share sometimes a jacket or coat, yes, but seriously that happens just necessary Standard.

by Anonymousreply 18208/15/2013

They both live in NYC but at present Lee Pace is filming in London and surprise surprise there was a sighting of Armitage in London, too. Well, it must be another "mere coincidence".

by Anonymousreply 18308/15/2013

Maybe they are dating, is so they make a really hot couple.

by Anonymousreply 18408/15/2013

You do realize that Armitage lived in London all of his adult life, and his family is in the north? It's no surprise even if he's moved to NYC, that he'd visit London frequently. They weren't spotted together, or even in the same area.

by Anonymousreply 18508/15/2013

[R185] I had enough from all this fangurls here. Go away woman, go back to your Tumblr, or post something intelligent!

by Anonymousreply 18608/15/2013

If the sightings of Armitage in London are true, I would imagine he is there to be with family during his upcoming birthday. I am still skeptical of the Pace/Armitage thing. I have no problem with it...they are both to die for, but with both of them, their careers seem to be the priority at this time, and I'm sure they are getting all kinds of advice and warnings about staying in the closet. Sad, but probably true.

by Anonymousreply 18708/16/2013

[quote]I had enough from all this fangurls here. Go away woman, go back to your Tumblr, or post something intelligent!

Please don't flatter yourself of being "intelligent" by just posting stuff in a gossip forum.

A poster like R187 is more intelligent than you R186, why would these over 30 year-old men be this careless when they seemed to be so ambitious about their careers, with all the advices and warnings around them?

by Anonymousreply 18808/16/2013

Because fraus are very, very gullible and they can be easily fooled.

by Anonymousreply 18908/16/2013

R189, all these pictures of them wearing the same shirts were from their tumblr fangirls and fraus.

I'm pretty much an observer, and from what I observe not all fraus and fangirls are dumb and not all naysayers like you are all that smart like you always claim to be. Many times You came off as an overly emotional gay person rather than as an intelligent gay person.

by Anonymousreply 19008/16/2013

You're in denial, as usual R190. Probably you are a frau but even people like you should admit that the great majority of fraus have been fooled and think he's straight. Maybe, instead of posting on a gay gossip site you should visit a fan site and try to discuss "amiably" the subject and see the reactions.

by Anonymousreply 19108/16/2013

RA fangirl here! I don't know if RA is gay or if he is dating LP but, either way, I shall continue to adore him and support his career. He's fecking gorgeous and if he has a hot boyfriend, all the best to him.

Like the majority of RA fans, I hope that whatever his sexual leanings etc etc, he continues to do well in his career and that he enjoys it.

by Anonymousreply 19208/16/2013

"Amen"!

by Anonymousreply 19308/16/2013

[quote]RA fangirl here! I don't know if RA is gay or if he is dating LP but, either way, I shall continue to adore him and support his career. He's fecking gorgeous and if he has a hot boyfriend, all the best to him.

LP fan here, if LP were truly gay as we all suspect him to be, I'm glad that he always being nice to guys like RA, instead of some lame paps whores or twitter loudmouth attention seekers.

by Anonymousreply 19408/16/2013

R194 - not quite sure what you're saying there, but I think it was positive (?)

by Anonymousreply 19508/16/2013

I'm saying that RA is a great guy.

by Anonymousreply 19608/16/2013

And I'm saying that Lee and Armitage are gays and a couple, so what's the problem?

by Anonymousreply 19708/16/2013

R197 Enjoy!

by Anonymousreply 19808/16/2013

There are a lot of videos and fanfics about Thorin and Thranduill from the Hobbit! Very sexy stuff.

But I want to hear some real stuff, that would be nice!

by Anonymousreply 19908/16/2013

Thorin+Thranduil is so fucking sexy, dark and elegant.

But the same shirt thingy isn't enough R199?

Whoooohhhh!!!

by Anonymousreply 20008/16/2013

Lots of sexually frustrated fraus and teenagers on DL.

by Anonymousreply 20108/17/2013

and lot's of sexless gays with a lot of time to spend on DL too.

Atleast these too are real imposing hotties with substance, unlike some blank looking bimbos and tools DLers been shouting about currently and pretending like they're going to happen. I guess guys here are so easily pleased with a bunch of posers.

by Anonymousreply 20208/17/2013

Can you imagine the Headlines when it would come out that the dwarf-king has something with the elven-king ....

by Anonymousreply 20308/17/2013

Such as, R202?

by Anonymousreply 20408/17/2013

His face could stop a clock and he's uncut, so you know he doesn't wash properly and smells down there.

by Anonymousreply 20508/17/2013

The real thing is, DL recognizes these two as new current threat to it's regular favorites. Richard and Lee are such low-key actors, did or said nothing to trigger such personal hate shown by some forumers here. How ridiculous and immature these self-proclaimed brave out heroes of DL.

by Anonymousreply 20608/17/2013

Can we ignore this stupid postings and go back to a normal discussion. Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 20708/17/2013

R207 And why are you so invested with this guy? What interest you?

by Anonymousreply 20808/17/2013

[R207] What do you think? Maybe I like this actor, should occur!

And why are you on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 20908/17/2013

R209 Oh, you like him, I thought you're the one who said he's a coward.

by Anonymousreply 21008/17/2013

[R210] Never said that! We are a few guys here using the same Laptop but nobody of us think that!

by Anonymousreply 21108/17/2013

R205 Finally something interesting. Details, please. Did you fuck him?

by Anonymousreply 21208/17/2013

I admit I've been skeptical about this relationship...I thought it was just more Viggo/Elijah/Orlando tinhat nonsense.

But dude...wearing each other's clothes? They're totally fucking.

by Anonymousreply 21308/17/2013

Maybe he is on set very open about that or how comes Sir Ian McKellen to eight open gay actors on the Hobbit-set?

by Anonymousreply 21408/18/2013

R198 and 200 - yum! Thank you!

Most of the fan fic for virtually *any* m/m pairing is slash fic, usually with a healthy dose of kink thrown in, so I don't imagine many fangirls (other than the total nutters) will be too sad if Thorin and Thranduil are boffing for real...

by Anonymousreply 21508/18/2013

For total nutters you mean females who dream of having sex with gay guys, obviously.

by Anonymousreply 21608/18/2013

R216 - no, not at all (?)

I mean the obsessive, possessive fans (I hesitate to call them girls; middle-aged wimmin, on the whole, from what I've seen) who act in a totally mental, overly-proprietorial way towards others when the object of their obsession is discussed.

by Anonymousreply 21708/18/2013

Tbh, I don't know who's the worse between teenagers and fraus when they are sexually frustrated and are obsessive about gay people.

by Anonymousreply 21808/18/2013

A lot of gay erotic stories are written by women.

It's maybe like the lesbian Scenes for men in straight pornography!

Some women like gay sex in their fantasy, it turns them on.

by Anonymousreply 21908/18/2013

It reeks of frustration, just weird.

by Anonymousreply 22008/18/2013

[quote]Tbh, I don't know who's the worse between teenagers and fraus when they are sexually frustrated and are obsessive about gay people.

I don't understand why would a gay man gets upset about two actors with gay rumors having people obsessed over them? Care to explain your frustration about this matter?

by Anonymousreply 22108/18/2013

Not upset just amused by frustrated fraus and their gullibility.

by Anonymousreply 22208/19/2013

[R222] So what do you believe?

by Anonymousreply 22308/23/2013

What is really interesting with him is, this guy seems to be a phantom! So private like he Helds his private life is almost unreal!

by Anonymousreply 22408/26/2013

Yes, Lee is London and guess what, Armitage is also in London these days.

Armitage has built his career on fraus. I doubt he will ever come out.

by Anonymousreply 22508/26/2013

That's easy to hide for Armitage, because he is British, lived a long time in London, has his family there. His birthday is also in August and after a long time working in NZ he wants to visit his family! He has plenty of explanations for beeing in London.

Maybe Lee lives in his house there. He even can say he visits his old pal from the Hobbit! That's so easy for him and fangirls to declare!

He is very shy, he is very private and he made the mistake in the past to tell the media, that he wants to have a wife and children. And than wearing Lee clothes! I really don't get it!

by Anonymousreply 22608/26/2013

I think that the "clothes" thing is just one of the "evidence" that links Armitage to Lee. But it's not the only one; I don't understand why people don't take into consideration the "others". Could you explain?

by Anonymousreply 22708/26/2013

[R227] Maybe because for many people, especially fangirls, they simple don't exist! I have no idea, from which evidence you speak, there are a few hints, for example RA moving to NY, same interests ...

Maybe you can declare your impressions/eidence!

by Anonymousreply 22808/26/2013

Read this thread and the previous one.

by Anonymousreply 22908/26/2013

[R229] I cannot open the previous one.

Maybe we should make a collection of evidence for all who cannot read the closed threads here.

by Anonymousreply 23008/27/2013

R230 Please, read also the Lee Pace threads (new and old) there could be something interesting.

by Anonymousreply 23108/27/2013

[R231] A special one, there are a lot LP-threads?

by Anonymousreply 23208/27/2013

Just two: this one and the old Lee Pace gossip.

by Anonymousreply 23308/27/2013

Sorry: Lee Pace thread part II (the current one) and Lee Pace gossip (the old one)

by Anonymousreply 23408/27/2013

Ok, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 23508/28/2013

Armitage is in London doing some post audio work for The Hobbit. Other Hobbit actors are there as well, according to Twitter. Clearly, a big gay orgy.

by Anonymousreply 23608/28/2013

Haha, good try frau.

Lee Pace is Armitage's boyfriend and he's in London, too. Probably, he accepted that film just to be in London at the same time.

The only other gay dwarf I'm aware of is Adam Brown.

And maybe the other Hobbit actor we can "romantically" link to Armitage is Luke Evans but before the arrival of Lee on set.

Even if we can't rule out some very interesting gay party.Haha

by Anonymousreply 23708/29/2013

R236 is correct.

Armitage and Pace must be either too discrete to be seen together, or the sharing of clothes and cities is an odd coincidence.

by Anonymousreply 23808/29/2013

R237 The sharing of clothes is just one of the many coincidences. Yes, they're very discreet and Armitage is even famous for being secretive, not just discreet. Guess why.

by Anonymousreply 23908/29/2013

I am so embarrassed that I wrote "discrete," rather than "discreet." Thank you for not calling me out on that, R239.

by Anonymousreply 24008/29/2013

You're welcome, my lady.

by Anonymousreply 24108/29/2013

[R237] Armitage and Evans? Is not that far-fetched? What makes you think that? Just because both are gay?

A drama of jealousy on the set of the Hobbit when Armitage started to date Pace?

I can discuss a lot but this is really strange!

by Anonymousreply 24208/29/2013

[R239] Right, I also do not believe in coincidences!

by Anonymousreply 24308/29/2013

[quote]Lee Pace is Armitage's boyfriend and he's in London, too. Probably, he accepted that film just to be in London at the same time.

Being in a Marvel film is most actor's dream. Pace's "Lincoln" cast member James Spader just got cast as Ultron.

Don't tell me that he (Pace) accepted the part for 'Miss Pettigrew Lives For Day' just to be in London because he had a Londoner bf.

Armitage just moved to NY, what are you talking about kid?

by Anonymousreply 24408/29/2013

About the fact that Armitage and Lee are a couple, kid.

by Anonymousreply 24508/30/2013

R245 My point is, Pace accepted that film because it's his dream to be part of MCU family,( plus MCU been eyeing him for years,) when he can get RA in NY more times than in London, stupid kid.

by Anonymousreply 24608/30/2013

Stupid kid, that is a shitty film apart from the money.

by Anonymousreply 24708/30/2013

I think LP goes wherever he has to work. He just choose the scripts/the movie he wants to be a part of. I think that has nothing special to do with the fact, that RA lived there a long time.

Of course RA can plan to be in London when Lee is working there. That's not a big problem, actors doesn't work in offices. When Lee works there, RA can combine it with work or visiting friends and family and beeing with Lee! That's all!

I guess Lee,as a big comic-fan, wants to be a part of a Marvel movie! That's the reason why he is doing it. The film could have been shot in Canada or in any other Country!

by Anonymousreply 24808/30/2013

Yes, they combine work and being together, this time in London. As you rightly said: that's all.

by Anonymousreply 24908/30/2013

Hahahaha! Reading this is like reading the fangirls and their fantasies! No proof what so ever...a lot of guessing, supposing, and silly projecting of oneself in a wishful situation! I would love it if I'm wrong, but when realism intrudes on your fantasy; there's not much there.

by Anonymousreply 25008/30/2013

Just wait and see who's the deluded one R250

by Anonymousreply 25108/31/2013

I really looking forward when the Promotion for the next Hobbit-movie will start!

by Anonymousreply 25209/01/2013

R250 sounds like a pretend publicist. "My clients are not gay and you are involved in wishful thinking."

Yeah, yeah...we've heard it before.

by Anonymousreply 25309/01/2013

Agree with R252 and R253

It will be very interesting to see how they "interact" during The Hobbit promotion.

by Anonymousreply 25409/01/2013

Somebody posted some long-range video shot of them with all of the hobbit actors onstage somewhere and it looked like one couldn't get away from the other fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 25509/01/2013

If you watch that same video all the way to the end, you'll also see some pretty interesting body language between the two, including a moment where it looks like Richard pulls Lee back to him. Just google "Ian McKellen On Stage - Hobbit Cast Appearance," watch from the 6:00 mark on and make your own assessment. (Heck, watch the entire video, it's rather enjoyable how Ian McKellen takes total control of the skit.)

by Anonymousreply 25609/01/2013

All I could see from that vid, r256, is two guys who really didn't want anything to do with each other. I didn't watch it all the way to the end, though.

by Anonymousreply 25709/01/2013

[R257] I saw the video and had the impression as if all the actors now each other maybe for just a few hours and really don't know each other, they act like strangers not just RA and LP. I had the Impression with all of them! Like the all feel a little uncomfortable!

I think RA is also not the type of person to show his feelings in the front of others.

by Anonymousreply 25809/01/2013

To Reply 53: Why is it when anyone expresses an opinion even slightly different than the prevailing trend, one immediately gets labeled a publicist or a "frau"? I am neither; I just don't see what everyone on here is projecting. I expressed that I hope I'm wrong and the rumors are true. I come here to express opinions and chat with people; not toget labeled or derided just because I have a different opinion. Tocome back at me with name calling is much more "frau" like than a thoughtful, intelligent response.

by Anonymousreply 25909/01/2013

R53 verbatim: "ALL the links give me Error 416 so I can't see any of them. What gives?"

by Anonymousreply 26009/01/2013

Google "Ian McKellen On Stage - Hobbit Cast Appearance". It's on Youtube!

by Anonymousreply 26109/01/2013

From one of the latest press conference video, I also noticed something funny going on among LP's new movie male cast member (he's straight)and looked like he tried to avoid eye contact with Lee while Lee was just acts normal. I guess because Lee is just too hot even for a straight guy.

by Anonymousreply 26209/02/2013

Probably, the straight guy was embarassed by Lee's attention.

by Anonymousreply 26309/02/2013

I don't think he's homophobic R263 and as I said Lee was acting normal. Stop suspecting everyone to be homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 26409/02/2013

I agree with r259. Not even sure why I'm following this thread. No one on here knows anything, and the abundance of exclamation points only underscores the childish mindset of the posters here.

There used to be a time on DL when people with actual insider info posted, but that was before troll-dar and before so many hateful misogynists began tossing around the word "frau" in the way that hateful homophobic bigots use the word "faggot."

by Anonymousreply 26509/02/2013

If one is straight is not necessarily homophobic, he might be just not interested in men.

by Anonymousreply 26609/02/2013

R266 Sometimes straights can become nervous by the attractiveness of the same sex, it exists in human nature's sub-conscious.

by Anonymousreply 26709/02/2013

Frau, I think that you project your daydreams on everybody. I can assure that straights are not interested in gay men, but if the actor you mentioned is a closet case - just like Lee is - then things might be different.

by Anonymousreply 26809/02/2013

R268 Its very clear I was just saying that maybe he found Lee THAT attractive, but no homo, just as the same case as Matt Bomer's fraus kept saying that many straight men find Bomer attractive that could make them gay, but I don't think the straight co-star became gay because of that.

You are one jealous emotional bitch.

by Anonymousreply 26909/02/2013

Frau, I'm stating a fact: straight man don't find other men attractive while gay men and bi men can find another man attractive. As simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 27009/02/2013

R270 Straights CAN find another person of the same sex attractive, without becoming gay.

You are so butthurt you start to sound ridiculously stupid.

by Anonymousreply 27109/02/2013

A straight man doesn't find another man attractive. "If you are attracted to someone, you are interested in them sexually." Collins definition. I tried my best to not call you an idiotic frau, but the problem is that you really are.

by Anonymousreply 27209/02/2013

And R270, why are so hurt by my story?! at least it's not baseless, and this is called GOSSIP.

Like Graham McTavish, he's straight with wife and kids but he DID checking on Lee's ass, it's in the video, but I don't progressively suspect him to be a closet case, because I'm not a narrow bitch like you.

by Anonymousreply 27309/02/2013

R272 FINDING one (of same sex) to be attractive and to be ATTRACTED TO is two DIFFERENT things.

Stupid fuck.

by Anonymousreply 27409/02/2013

Once again, idiotic frau; no straight man would use the word "attractive" for another man. I could use it but not a straight man. Keep on with your fdaydreaming, frau.

by Anonymousreply 27509/02/2013

[quote]Once again, idiotic frau; no straight man would use the word "attractive" for another man. I could use it but not a straight man.

You are so jealous of Pace (it shows!) you dragged yourself so far from reality, man, or girl.. or fag, whatever you are.

Straights do say one is handsome or pretty if they find so.

by Anonymousreply 27609/02/2013

R275 Or you're just not used to the straight culture because you're an anti-social gay, I suppose..

by Anonymousreply 27709/02/2013

Handsome and pretty are more generic kind of statement. Even if, I've never heard once in my life a straight man discussing another man in those terms. While I have - hundreds of times - heard gays and bisexuals make that kind of appreciation on another man.

by Anonymousreply 27809/02/2013

Handsome = attractive

Pretty = attractive

Don't try to make it sound complicated R278, to say handsome or atrractive is just one's personal preference.

Maybe if I said the male co-stars find him "handsome" it would've made you less uptight.

by Anonymousreply 27909/02/2013

[quote]I've never heard once in my life a straight man discussing another man in those terms.

Because you're an anti-social gay.

by Anonymousreply 28009/02/2013

It's you that project your infatuation on other people. Once again, straight men don't find other men attractive. And I've never heard in my life a straight man using the definition "handsome or pretty" for another male. I use it, a bi could use it. A straight? Hardly.

by Anonymousreply 28109/02/2013

R281

I, and I dare to say that many people here have heard several times straight men compliment another men's appeal.

We're in 2013, today we are OPEN & talk straight forward of what we honestly think without have to worry on some old grannies looking suspicious at you, what century are in?

by Anonymousreply 28209/02/2013

Try to separate your infatuation from reality, straight men are not interested in other men. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 28309/02/2013

R281 I think you should socialize more with the straights, not the rednecks, but with the urbans.

I don't buy your "I've never heard in my life a straight man using the definition "handsome or pretty" BullShit. Sounds like you have a really fucked up life.

by Anonymousreply 28409/02/2013

I already socialize with men, kid, a lot.

And I think you should do the same thing but I mean not just with your virtual gay boyfriend but with real straight men. You might learn something interesting about what they think and do.

by Anonymousreply 28509/02/2013

[quote]Try to separate your infatuation from reality, straight men are not interested in other men.

Try to tone down your jealousy on Pace, and try to read again all my posts very CAREFULLY. When you're so fucked up with hatred and envy, you can't do anything properly.

I didn't say any of the guy are "SEXUALLY" interested. It's only in your fucked up head, without any visual proof.

by Anonymousreply 28609/02/2013

[quote]I already socialize with men, kid, a lot.

No, not those redstate not old grandaddys and kids, but with the urban young adults.

Unless you're just awake from centuries of coma.

by Anonymousreply 28709/02/2013

My observation is not on a specific actor, kid (because you're certainly a teenager -btw I remind you, this is the Armitage thread and not Lee's)but in general. Your infatuation doen't allow you to see things as they are: straight men don't find other men attractive, handome or pretty, while gay and bi do. They can make a joke, they can be gay friendly but it's a different thing. You project your sexual fantasies on straight males. I'm 32, not that orl, kid. How old are you? 12?

by Anonymousreply 28809/02/2013

I don't buy that "i'm 32" shit R288, If you think i'm a teenager your 32 y/o ass def. won't even continously debating this shit with me, a "teenager".

I don't even buy you're gay, never. You sounds too idiotic (and sometimes homophobic) to be gay.

Offline now. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 28909/02/2013

I'm gay and I'm 32, free to believe it or not.

In fact, on one thing you're right, this is the most boring, annoying, useless bickering I've had in a long time, thanks to you.

I fear we'll meet again, kid, because you have no intention to go back to your ONTD or TUMBLR, do you?

Bye, unfortunately not forever.

by Anonymousreply 29009/02/2013

By the way, the official British fangirl line on such people as Luke Evans and other British actor closet cases is that Luke recently became bisexual and the others are just decently private people - in other words, they assert that the closeted British actor does not exist. So Richard Armitage is straight and private.

by Anonymousreply 29109/02/2013

Haha: Lee Pace, Richard Armitage and Luke Evans straight? How delusional these fangurls can be, R291?

by Anonymousreply 29209/02/2013

Did you follow that link, r292? According to them, Luke Evans used to be gay but is now bisexual, because he's now in a serious relationship with a woman.

by Anonymousreply 29309/02/2013

There's no word on Lee Pace, because of course America's virulent homophobia can keep American actors down, but because GB is so down and cool with the homosexual, all of its actors are out, out, out.

by Anonymousreply 29409/02/2013

R293 I didn't follow the link. I post only on DL and there's already enough madness on here with the fangurls, no need to encounter other nuts.

by Anonymousreply 29509/02/2013

can we talk about Richard Armitage and his gayness please

by Anonymousreply 29609/02/2013

Richard Armitage isn't gay, because if he were gay he'd be out because Brits are cool enough to think gays are cool and all gay British actors are out.

by Anonymousreply 29709/02/2013

R297 - you're right, we Brits are generally a lot more tolerant, IMNSHO experience.

But RA and LP are aiming for Hollywood stardom, and you cannot be a handsome leading man in Hollywood movies if you are gay.

by Anonymousreply 29809/02/2013

But that doesn't change the fact that all gay and bi British actors are out, r298.

by Anonymousreply 29909/02/2013

R299 is being sarcastic.

by Anonymousreply 30009/02/2013

After looking at all the pictures and watching the videos linked, I have to say Richard Armitage (not the politician one) seems pretty gay.

by Anonymousreply 30109/02/2013

R290 Yeah right, and you were the one who claimed that you from "Julliard" back then, but never got the spelling right every fucking time, it is Juilliard, not "Julliard".

by Anonymousreply 30209/02/2013

Let us call this thread "The Richard Armitage fight Club"!

Just controversy here!

by Anonymousreply 30309/03/2013

Richard Armitage has the chunkiest thighs ever, with a butt to just salivate over...

by Anonymousreply 30409/04/2013

Link please, R304.

by Anonymousreply 30509/04/2013

He is a very good looking guy, a little shy but an great actor! Very manly in the last time if you compare pics of him from the last year and when he did "Spooks"!

by Anonymousreply 30609/07/2013

He's not shy, that's his excuse for not talking about his private.

by Anonymousreply 30709/09/2013

And gay life.

by Anonymousreply 30809/09/2013

I can't get over how many fan sites this man inspires. Armitage compared to the classical ideal:

by Anonymousreply 30909/09/2013

Yes, fraus at its worst.

by Anonymousreply 31009/09/2013

[R309] And there will be much more after the Hobbit-movies!

by Anonymousreply 31109/14/2013

R309 reminds us that there will be the 12 year old, as well.

by Anonymousreply 31209/14/2013

Dancing in a SB clip:

by Anonymousreply 31309/15/2013

Interviewer: "It seems you are of a generation of actors who are settling down later in life. Even so, any plans?"

RA: "Yes, yes...I want a family, a wife and children. I see my sister's kids and how much fun they are. I definitely will be settling down in the future. It's just difficult managing time, but it will happen."

RA: "The woman I lived with has since moved out. It was difficult managing our time together."

Armitage appears to have a problem managing time.

by Anonymousreply 31409/15/2013

I don't think Armitage has a sister but a brother.Probably, you are quoting "freely" from some of his interviews. That doesn't alter the fact that he has been lying about his sexual orientation to pander the female fans.

by Anonymousreply 31509/16/2013

I was copying directly from the article and for some reason, switched brother's kids to sister's kids. Thank you for the head's up.

I was hoping someone would know if he is indeed pandering to his female fans, or maybe he's bi? He just doesn't seem the type to say those things so bluntly, but of course, I don't know him...so who knows...maybe he is the type?

by Anonymousreply 31609/16/2013

I fear he's a total fake, I mean the "image" he's presenting to his female fans.

by Anonymousreply 31709/16/2013

I agree. It should be very interesting as his relationship with Pace becomes more mainstream knowledge. Wonder what he will have to say then?

by Anonymousreply 31809/16/2013

Aren't you going to preach about how to be an adult at 30 to these female fans R317?

[quote]as his relationship with Pace becomes more mainstream knowledge. Wonder what he will have to say then?

It will become a free publicity for the The Hobbit. And he doesn't have to say anything, and I doubt that mainstream moviegoers would care or let alone "disgusted" as if they don't have their own life issues to take care of.

by Anonymousreply 31909/16/2013

12, who are you talking to?

by Anonymousreply 32009/16/2013

32, aren't you a little too old for this?

by Anonymousreply 32109/16/2013

12, use trolldar, you'll see that you should ask your question to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 32209/16/2013

R322, You are a psychopath.

by Anonymousreply 32309/16/2013

Haha, you are a silly teenager that shouldn't be on a gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 32409/16/2013

[quote]Haha, you are a silly teenager that shouldn't be on a gay gossip site.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever read on a gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 32509/16/2013

Indeed, it's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 32609/16/2013

The truth is, you are an innocent psychopath, so I am going to stop harrassing you.

by Anonymousreply 32709/16/2013

Haha, thanks 12.

by Anonymousreply 32809/16/2013

Currently in LA, was at the Bafta LA TV TEA Party.

by Anonymousreply 32909/22/2013

Is he from The Hobbit? I can't remember.

Btw, the links don't work.

by Anonymousreply 33009/22/2013

[R330] He plays the dwarf "Thorin" in the Hobbit-movies!

by Anonymousreply 33109/22/2013

In LA and looking insanely hot.

by Anonymousreply 33209/22/2013

Fraus alarm.

by Anonymousreply 33309/22/2013

Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 33409/22/2013

Well, I have seen better pics of him. Needs a haircut and a nice suit!

by Anonymousreply 33509/22/2013

He needs to come out at 42.

by Anonymousreply 33609/22/2013

Some "gays" need to get a life.

by Anonymousreply 33709/23/2013

Fraus need to get a life and cope with reality

by Anonymousreply 33809/23/2013

Especially teenager like 12

by Anonymousreply 33909/23/2013

A coming out, a haircut and a suit. That's not bad, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 34009/23/2013

Dayum, R332.

by Anonymousreply 34109/23/2013

This proves that he doesn't like pussy.

by Anonymousreply 34210/01/2013

[R342] Sorry?

by Anonymousreply 34310/01/2013

he doesn't like pussies at all.

by Anonymousreply 34410/09/2013

The same clothes again:

by Anonymousreply 34510/19/2013

Lee Pace looks like Geraldo Rivera in that last pic, and they both look like 70s leathermen.

by Anonymousreply 34610/19/2013

[R346] The mustache was for a Play about the Aids-crisis in the 80s. Looks hot. Armitage had his dwarf-look.

by Anonymousreply 34710/20/2013

Armitage hasn't done anything new in over a year. Giving interviews about knives up his bum! That will go over well with the Tolkien fans.

by Anonymousreply 34810/20/2013

I still think R.A.'s hot but in the pics that r332 linked to, what the hell is going on with his forehead? Bulging so much it looks like he's got a skin expander in there.

Lee Pace was at his peak circa 2006 in The Fall (see pic). Absolutely gorgeous in that film. Now, I find him ugly... overgrown eyebrows, weird nose, etc.

by Anonymousreply 34910/20/2013

[quote]Lee Pace was at his peak circa 2006 in The Fall (see pic). Absolutely gorgeous in that film. Now, I find him ugly... overgrown eyebrows, weird nose, etc.

In this 2013 comic-con press conference video he looked almost as the same as in The Fall, only slightly mature. Still photos often didn't do justice to him, they make him looks older than in person/motion.

by Anonymousreply 35010/21/2013

The same clothes thing is clearly staged.

by Anonymousreply 35110/21/2013

RA joking about taking it us the ass with a penknife:

by Anonymousreply 35210/21/2013

Clearly, I meant to write "up" rather than "us."

by Anonymousreply 35310/21/2013

[R351] Why? To say "Yes we are a couple!"???

by Anonymousreply 35410/21/2013

R351 Why did he wore all these shirts that look like Lee once wore in public events that been photographed and widely seen by many of Lee's fans?

by Anonymousreply 35510/21/2013

The sharing clothes debate is dumb. The Hobbit public relations group provides the wardrobe for all their appearances and interviews. They share the clothes, they take the clothes and wear them around town.

If Richard Armitage was a closeted gay or bisexual he wouldn't joke about gay innuendos in interviews. He also wouldn't say as much as he's said about past relationships with women.

by Anonymousreply 35611/01/2013

[R356] Dear Madam, this is a gay board. But nice try.

by Anonymousreply 35711/02/2013

R356 is a fine example of gullible fan and that's why I can't stand these closeted cases: people like Armitage built their careers on these poor women.

by Anonymousreply 35811/04/2013

R356, some of those shirts are BEFORE Lee Pace started filming The Hobbit.

And the black peacoat is something that Richard wore in a movie/tv show a while back.

by Anonymousreply 35911/20/2013

Even google knows Lee and Richard are a couple because if you put in one of their names, the other one immediately pops up with it as one of the options... right after the "girlfriend" option (must be people like R356 holding out hope).

by Anonymousreply 36011/20/2013

I was watching the Hobbit Live Fan Event video from earlier this month. I found it odd that when LP and Orlando Bloom were talking about being elves, and LP does a little dance move, RA looked rather serious during this light-hearted exchange. He was also twiddling his fingers. I'm certainly no body language expert, but it does seem that he is deep in thought about something...

Personally, I like to imagine that there was some tension between the two. Perhaps some sort of quarrel, or worse, resentment. If the couple rumors are true, I would hypothesize that they are no longer together (and I would be rather sad if this was the case).

by Anonymousreply 36111/23/2013

[R361] Funny, I have the opposite impression, for me RA looked very warm but a little bit shy when LP was asked and jocked around. Like if he doesn't know how to act when he sees him. Shy, not hurt or embittered. More like he fears that people can find out.

[R362] Why should Luke Evans involved with one of them?

by Anonymousreply 36311/23/2013

Richard getting some hate on the onering.net:

"Not to offend anyone but, If he likes Shakespeare as he says, why didn't he go and see Romeo And Juliet to support Orlando Bloom on Broadway? Wasn't he in NYC? Sir Ian went and I don't think that Ian McKellen and all other Orlando's co-workers that came to see and support him are less busy than Richard Armitage. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to like Richard but so far he didn't impressed me as an actor and as a human being. I'm not saying that he is a bad actor or a bad person - in my opinion he is an OK actor but no more than that. And as a human being...I honestly didn't like his "I'm a purist"-attitude during The Hobbit Fan Event. When Orlando (thanks for this guy sense of humor and good nature heart!) tried to save the situation Richard wasn't even able to put an effort to say something nice."

by Anonymousreply 36411/25/2013

I watched the event video many times, I don't see what this person on R364 post was whining about.

I suspect this person is a DLer, and of all the brave out actors being talked & praised here for him/her to like, why the hell was he/she "trying to like" RA?

by Anonymousreply 36511/26/2013

I think Armitage did go to R and J. As a purist and Shakespeare fan, it had to be painful to watch someone two decades too old play the part of Romeo.

by Anonymousreply 36611/26/2013

R365 THIS is DL, so it's normal that R364 is a DLer. Maybe it's you that are out of place. And what's wrong about being out and proud on a gay gossip site?

by Anonymousreply 36711/26/2013

Photo of Richard at the DOS premiere in Hollywood.

Can't believe one of his crazier fans hasn't tried to snuggle up next to him in his bed.

by Anonymousreply 36812/02/2013

Talk about a poofy hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 36912/02/2013

His hairline appears to be receding/his brow is becoming more prominent so I think that's to cover it up.

by Anonymousreply 37012/02/2013

He's had the same hairline for years, it's just a poofy hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 37112/02/2013

Cumberbund seems entranced...

by Anonymousreply 37212/03/2013

He dyes his hair. How strange for someone who always claims not to be vain.

by Anonymousreply 37312/03/2013

He's dyed his hair for years - he had to dye it black for Robin Hood.

And he's hoping to break into movies, and Hollywood is so plastic and dyed and false.

by Anonymousreply 37412/03/2013

Well, armitage has something in common with hollywood: he's also plastic, dyed and false.

by Anonymousreply 37512/03/2013

R373 - Richard doesn't "claim not to be vain". He was pretty candid about his vanity when asked by Martin Freeman if he'd put on weight for a role, in the "60 Seconds With..." snippet.

by Anonymousreply 37612/03/2013

Lots of sudden hate on here for Richard.

Must be Carter Smith posting.

by Anonymousreply 37712/03/2013

I don't dislike Armitage; I just find him a bit phoney...all his talk about live-in girlfriends and trying to find the right girl to start a family. Who knows? Maybe he is being truthful, but I kind of doubt it. Also, in interviews he appears to take himself quite seriously. Nothing wrong with that, but he comes across as snooty, for lack of a better word. Maybe it's just the English way.

by Anonymousreply 37812/03/2013

R378 Agree with you. He's totally fake. If you want to have a good laugh, just read this thread on imdb. Oh yeah, he's not gay and has never smoked pot, not once in his life and the fraus believe it's true.He really has the most gullible middle aged fangurls in the world.

by Anonymousreply 37912/04/2013

Should I care about what he said or what he does or what he didn't. For what? I just enjoy his performances. That's it!

I don't care about fangirls or guys. Sometimes it sounds pretty the same. Boring. Just enjoy his performance or the movie and the rest is something you cannot change nor is that our business.

by Anonymousreply 38012/04/2013

R380 why hypocrites like you, who just enjoy his performances, are on a gay gossip site?

by Anonymousreply 38112/04/2013

What performances? He has done nothing new in years. How many times can you define Thorin? He has become so boring, which is too bad. He used to be a good actor. The whole 5 year Hobbit thing is a mistake IMHO for RA.

by Anonymousreply 38212/04/2013

Why would not smoking pot be fake? I've never smoked pot, I know other people who never smoked pot. Believe it or not not everyone one in the world is interested in being doped up. He drinks, he's never said he didn't drink.

He also didn't say he had no vanity, he doesn't seem snooty to me, just sort of quiet so he comes across as serious but he's got a nice sort of corny sense of humor and tells bad jokes in a "tells them so badly the badness is the funny part" way. Like the joke about the blond who walked into a bar. That's the joke. "A blond walked into a bar".

I fail to see how an actor dying his hair is especially vain, most of them dye their hair, young, old...most of them dye it until they are at least in their 50's and plenty of average guys dye their hair as well. It's a relatively easy and less expensive way to change or upkeep your appearance.

by Anonymousreply 38312/04/2013

R382 I agree with you. He's done nothing new in, at least, three years. (the hard working guy is another myth. Probably more than at becoming a respected actor he aimed at making money with blockbuster movies like the Hobbit) and even more fawny it is the fact that he tries to sell himself as a Shakespearan actor when, in fact, he has avoided theatre like the plague and has always chosen tv/movie projects. Plus, he's an average actor, who's very good good at playing only ONE role: the brooding guy and it is what he's been playing for more or less ten years. So, I agree on the boring actor. As for the frau at R383 she's too dense to be answered to.

by Anonymousreply 38412/05/2013

[R381] You are right, I shouldn't try to spend my time with the stupidity of some people. They do not understand it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 38512/05/2013

Richard is on the road, promoting with Luke Evans:

by Anonymousreply 38612/05/2013

"It's been another wonderful year, which has been full of hard work"

What hard work? He's been doing absolutely nothing. (apart from some pick-ups and promotional stuff for DOS)

Why has he to lie even in a Christmas message?

What a total fake this man is.

by Anonymousreply 38712/20/2013

What is with these flamers here flaming on all The Hobbit actors?

by Anonymousreply 38812/20/2013

If dude thinks takes 10 minutes to stick a pen knife up his ass hes not gay. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 38912/20/2013

Ahah R389 Lee Pace wouldn't agree with you

by Anonymousreply 39012/20/2013

While there wasn't new work, Richard did go back twice to film pick ups for his tornado film.

by Anonymousreply 39112/20/2013

What is happening with the Armitage Army? Seems like fans are starting to leave him when he needs them more than ever. His fucking career is in a total slump.

I don't think he's that big of a phony. He seems like a nice guy, but a bit awkward.

What I don't like about him is his attitude towards Pace, especially when they are at public events.

I'm not sure why Lee puts up with someone who ignores him, but I'm thinking Richard must have an UNBELIEVABLE dick. And from what's been posted here, Lee has had many!

by Anonymousreply 39212/20/2013

R391 Haha I wouldn't call that hard work.

R392 I don't think he's loosing fans but that there are more people who think that what he says is not consistent with what he does and that his public image a PR constructed one, included the bearding of Annabelle Capper.

by Anonymousreply 39312/21/2013

Haha I can't believe it. Not only is Armitage a fake but also a very vain one. It seems that the hard work he was talking about he had last year was ... plastic surgery. Look at the tip of his nose: it's totally different. I thought he would limit himself to dying his hair and having hair transplant. But this is really pathetic for a 42 year old. Get some serious work, like theatre, instead.It would be so much better than plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 39412/30/2013

I have to agree he does not look well. Not a good look for leading man roles. Too bad.

by Anonymousreply 39512/30/2013

Seems like everyone is posting in the Lee Pace thread, but Armitage is doing a "reading" in NY this Thursday, Jan 16th.

His lady fans are so excited, and many are happy that Annabele Capper will be on stage, and by his side, once again.

Hopefully, some of the fangirls/fraus will get some photos.

Still wondering why Lee can't help him get some better work.

by Anonymousreply 39601/12/2014

Wonder if the're still even together. Wasn't Armitage rumored to be with Charlie Condou?

by Anonymousreply 39703/09/2014

Yes, they are. The brief relationship with Charlie was almost ten years ago.

by Anonymousreply 39803/09/2014

Everyone seems to be posting in the Lee Pace thread instead of this one. Has anyone met Armitage?

by Anonymousreply 40103/10/2014

R399 Armitage is gay: Sorry for your broken gay radar

by Anonymousreply 40203/10/2014

[R399] How are you so certain?

by Anonymousreply 40303/10/2014

Trust me, he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 40403/10/2014

[quote]What is happening with the Armitage Army? Seems like fans are starting to leave him when he needs them more than ever. His fucking career is in a total slump.

Yeah, those Hobbit movies aren't making ANY money at all.

by Anonymousreply 41003/10/2014

I'm concerned for his career, hes only done one film since the hobbit and it'll be a generic shitty disaster movie.

by Anonymousreply 41103/10/2014

Armitage is gay not bi

by Anonymousreply 41203/10/2014

Gay or European? Whatever:/

by Anonymousreply 41403/10/2014

R413 What trolling? Armitage is gay, it's a fact not an opinion.

by Anonymousreply 41503/12/2014

you know him or someone who knows him?

by Anonymousreply 41603/12/2014

R413 that person is annoying, but less annoying than all the people who come here and pretend that the family pictures with Lee Pace are harmless and won't even entertain the thought that they are/were a couple in the face of that actually pretty good evidence.

by Anonymousreply 41703/12/2014

R417 Some sense, eventually

by Anonymousreply 41803/12/2014

There were no LP&RA articles in general gossip site. Just Queerty and some internet sites. What does that mean?

by Anonymousreply 41903/12/2014

R419, it means that nobody except people on Datalounge, Tumblr, and IMDB gives a shit about Richard or Lee.

And even if Nayla releases more shots of them at Thanksgiving, no one will still give a shit.

And as far as Richard's career, I can't remember when a 40 something made it as a leading man in Hollywood. That seems to be a fucking pipe dream.

by Anonymousreply 42003/13/2014

[R420] Richard needs to go back to the UK and capitalise on the hobbit whilst he still can by getting leading TV roles, hes not had anything since Into the Storm and that looks like a generic crappy disaster movie. Pace's career will probably do very well once halt and catch fire is released, I hope their relationship survives.

by Anonymousreply 42103/13/2014

and? so what?

by Anonymousreply 42303/14/2014

I read that post too, I thought it came across as a little... stalkerish? And if anything, not mentioning Richard, just proves it's something they don't want out and about.

by Anonymousreply 42403/14/2014

424 I completely agree with you I guess it's not wise to mention Richard when you have a dinner with person you don't trust

by Anonymousreply 42503/14/2014

some news: Richard's going to play in Urban and the Shed Crew

by Anonymousreply 42603/14/2014

as an ex-social worker Bernard Hare

by Anonymousreply 42703/14/2014

Armitage should just buy a new flat and continue to work over in London.

It's not gonna happen for him over here, and I can't see the relationship with Pace lasting.

Good luck, Richard.

by Anonymousreply 42803/16/2014

He will not succeed in US. He is famous in UK and should hold on to British series

by Anonymousreply 42903/17/2014

So iOS it now assumed Richard is gay? Lee is obviously glass, but is Richard?

by Anonymousreply 43003/17/2014

Richard could be bi. I'm almost sure he's not straight.

Or- what do you think about fluid orientation? Do you think it is true that there're some people whose orientation is not determined from the beginning of their lives?

by Anonymousreply 43103/17/2014

What makes everyone so sure Richard isnt straight? What is is about his personality/demeanor that gives off 'gay/bi' vibes? His mannerisms and manner of speech are pretty hetero, hes always casually mentioning women he fancies.

by Anonymousreply 43203/18/2014

Armitage is gay and in a relationship with Lee Pace.

by Anonymousreply 43303/20/2014

[R433] Oh well if a random stranger on the internet says its true then it must be -_- evidence? proof? you even going to give an insight as to why you think that?

by Anonymousreply 43403/20/2014

it will be interesting to see how far they keep LP away from any future Hobbit promotions. There is another movie still to go. That will be telling. They need Hobbit 3 to do better than 2. I don't know anyone who liked 2. It was boring.

by Anonymousreply 43503/20/2014

R434 Read all the threads concerning pace and Armitage and you'll have your answer

by Anonymousreply 43603/20/2014

[treply 435t] fuck off I like it

by Anonymousreply 43703/20/2014

The trailer for Richards next film is out on Friday, hes going to cinemacon and hes promoting the hobbit DVD on top of filming Urban and the shed crew. Hes got a busy few weeks ahead of him.

by Anonymousreply 43803/22/2014

And a short stop in NYC to celebrate Lee's birthday. Lovely couple

by Anonymousreply 43903/27/2014

Why wasn't Lee Pace involved in the promoting The Hobbit 2?

Maybe I missed him, but I've seen interviews/press with everyone but him.

Kinda don't understand why Cumberbatch was so involved in the promotional stuff. He was only the voice/mo-cap of Smaug -- wasn't on screen, really.

by Anonymousreply 44003/27/2014

He is playing another social worker in his next film. The last one he played in Between the Sheets is where the bare ass comes from on this board. He had sex with his teenage clients in that film. Hope this one has a better ending then that one did.

by Anonymousreply 44103/27/2014

I really really hope his next film does well, he desperately needs something to boost his credibility and fame. He needs to do what Lee did and go back and do some proper theater, judging from the trailer of into the storm it looks like sharknado.

by Anonymousreply 44203/27/2014

Glad Armitage stopped off in New York to celebrate Pace's birthday...especially since Pace was in Atlanta. hahahahahah

by Anonymousreply 44303/27/2014

Is Pace still filming Halt and Catch Fire? I thought he'd finished filming that. Or is this the lance armstrong thing

by Anonymousreply 44403/27/2014

R443 How do you know he as in Atlanta?

by Anonymousreply 44503/27/2014

She doesn't know anything.

by Anonymousreply 44603/27/2014

I would think that Lee is still filming his show.

He should be finished in a few weeks. And after that, I hope he takes a LONG vacation. He's been working his ass off for over a year and really deserves it.

Maybe Richard should try for a "limited" series? Kinda like Martin Freeman did with "Fargo".

I have to wonder if the movie Armitage is filming now will even get a proper release in Canada/US. It seems super low budget.

by Anonymousreply 44703/27/2014

First: I am not a "she". Are you?

Second: OnLineVacations gives the location sites of everything filming as well as the people working.

The series is still shooting, plus there are casting calls for extras practically daily. The show is providng a lot of work for people in the area, which has been commented on in the local papers.

by Anonymousreply 44803/27/2014

Sorry..got my websites mixed up. It's onlocationvacations.

by Anonymousreply 44903/27/2014

I was pretty convinced they were together but I'm now doubtful. Lee is so busy he dosent seem like he has time for a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 45003/27/2014

R440 He's a whore, darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 45103/27/2014

[quote]He is playing another social worker in his next film. The last one he played in Between the Sheets is where the bare ass comes from on this board. He had sex with his teenage clients in that film. Hope this one has a better ending then that one did.

The sex scene with his gf was pathetic. Although I enjoyed the script

by Anonymousreply 45203/27/2014

I still think the tornado movie is gonna suck, but all of the fangirls/fraus have girl boners about Richard and his pairing with Sarah Wayne Callies, so maybe it will be a hit.

by Anonymousreply 45303/28/2014

R453 Haha, "fangurl boners" is a good one.

The "into the storm" trailer really sucks.

Hope that the new project "Urban and the shed" is better

by Anonymousreply 45403/29/2014

Has anyone on here met Armitage? or slept with him?

by Anonymousreply 45503/29/2014

No.

by Anonymousreply 45603/29/2014

R456 well aren't you fucking hillarious.

by Anonymousreply 45703/29/2014

Richard doesn't seem to be a man who sleeps with everyone. I don't think that you'll find any of his ex bf/gf on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 45803/29/2014

Until Lee, he has had lots of relationships. As a rule, no one will say anything about it. But there's always an exception: have a look on "Richard Armitage gay or straight" in the comment section.

by Anonymousreply 45903/30/2014

Richard deserved that Empire award, I dont get why everyone thinks the sun shines out of Aidan Turners ass hes an average actor at best he didnt deserve his award.

by Anonymousreply 46003/30/2014

Richard is a good actor. I really like him in every movie. But he seems to be too shy/introvert in private life so I guess we wouldn't get on very well if we knew each other. I like the kooky ones

by Anonymousreply 46103/30/2014

Farking HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 46203/30/2014

I think Richard is quite kooky/dorky in an endearing way.

by Anonymousreply 46303/30/2014

I'd like to see (and try haha)

by Anonymousreply 46403/30/2014

The Lee thread is being flamed by some absolute nutcase. Anyone know how to get them blocked/the posts deleted? There's 20 pages of spam.

by Anonymousreply 46503/30/2014

Stupid trolls. Army-bitches I guess. Sb wrote that we should flag posts but I don't know if it works.

by Anonymousreply 46603/30/2014

Oh....the tie pin is different one. It's not Lee's. Check out Empire awards HD photos. There is a twist pattern above it.

by Anonymousreply 46803/30/2014

It isn't an "Army" person -- whatever thst means?

It's the same person(s) who spams every Cumberbatch thread.

They're moving on to Lee Pace and other threads where "obesssive fangirls" post.

by Anonymousreply 47003/30/2014

R471 Yes, Lee was in nyc but the armitage fangurls would do anything to deny the fact that he and armitage are a couple. These fraus are really annoying and clueless.

by Anonymousreply 47203/31/2014

Are we seriously talking about a TIE PIN?! Come on, that's nearly as obnoxious as the troll in the Lee Pace thread. Jesus Christ can't there be sane people who are not extreme on either end here. Whyyyy.

by Anonymousreply 47303/31/2014

I forgot to thank R471 for the lovely pic of lee in Nyc

by Anonymousreply 47403/31/2014

R469 how is a differnt tie pin proof a relationship has ended?

by Anonymousreply 47503/31/2014

There are pics of Halt and Catch Fire wrap party so it's extremely plausible that Lee and Richard were together to celebrate his birthday.

by Anonymousreply 47603/31/2014

R440 He was in Atlanta filming Halt and Catch Fire when the premiere of DoS was going on. Probably on a tight schedule. He did promotions before that at the live event in early December. BCum is everywhere so not surprised that he stuck his face everywhere throughout the premiere period.

by Anonymousreply 47703/31/2014

As for Richard's career, he has such a generic look (looks like Hugh Jackman only Hugh Jackman has more personality and is obviously way more prolific) and his acting isn't that great either. Being grumpy Thorin doesn't actually show his range. His boyfriend Lee has played a transgender woman, hospitalized depressed man, sweet pie maker, manly heterosexual lover in various films, different stage roles, majestic elven king, and now computer whiz in this upcoming TV show. They cannot be compared in terms of acting. RA should just sit at home, collect royalties for the Hobbit films and let his bf roll in the dough.

by Anonymousreply 47803/31/2014

R478 Thats a bit harsh, Richard has been somewhat typecast as the brooding anti-hero but he has done more light stuff where hes played different characters, Vicar of Dibley and Sparkhouse come to mind.

by Anonymousreply 47903/31/2014

I think he gets a lot of unnecessary criticism for being typecasted/a shy person/closeted and its largely undeserved.

by Anonymousreply 48103/31/2014

Maybe you're right....I'm one of those who wrote that don't find him interesting because of his shyness. Now I see it must be a struggle for him- convincig people to characters which differ so much from his personality.

by Anonymousreply 48203/31/2014

Richard just wore Lee's jacket to the Empire awards. Check out 'Richardandlee's tumblr. Looks like they are still going strong.

by Anonymousreply 48304/01/2014

Oh I meant Cinemacon instead of Empire. Check it out anyway. It's the same one Lee wore to The Normal Heart Opening night

by Anonymousreply 48404/01/2014

Sharing clothes is pretty sweet, they seem quite loved up. Richard seems to wear lees clothes a lot more than lee wears his.

by Anonymousreply 48504/01/2014

Maybe because Richard did not bring too many of his clothes to NY? Maybe they live together at Lee's place? I don't know, but I think this is sweet... call me crazy of stupid, whatever, I just think even after the gossip from the gay website and that post from Lee's father's facebook, they are still sharing clothes in public, that is enough for me to know. I wish them all the happiness in the world, I really do.

by Anonymousreply 48604/01/2014

It looks terrible on him, whatever it is. Too small.

by Anonymousreply 48704/01/2014

Does anyone know how to get rid of the spammer fan girls on the other threads? It getting beyond idiotic and very weird.

by Anonymousreply 48804/01/2014

^ What is it with this influx of trolls and idiots??

by Anonymousreply 49004/02/2014

R483/4 Link, please

by Anonymousreply 49104/02/2014

richardandlee.tumblr.com/post/81352476079/richlee-clothes-sharing-series-black-jacket

by Anonymousreply 49204/02/2014

R484 Same tie, too.

R492 Thanks, plus if you want to make it clickable, put the link in the Url, below the message space.

by Anonymousreply 49304/02/2014

492 here,Now I know why I can't post the complete link in the reply just now... thanks!

by Anonymousreply 49404/02/2014

see if it works

by Anonymousreply 49504/02/2014

R489 proof? Read the lee pace thread you moron. The proof is discussed in there.

by Anonymousreply 49604/02/2014

awww how sweet. So they're still together. I ship them so hard!

by Anonymousreply 49704/02/2014

Check out RichardandLeetumblr.com Illaria Ubinati, Armitage's stylist states the clothes belong to him.

by Anonymousreply 49804/03/2014

R498 I put this in the other thread as well but she is saying that she didn't style him, that's all. Or is that your point?

by Anonymousreply 49904/03/2014

But lol @ the "Armitage Army" even tweeting her to ask that. They obviously had ulterior motives, they wanted to disprove the clothes sharing thing. I don't believe that the clothes people say they are sharing are the same clothes, but it's funny how they say they think it's ridiculous and then seek to disprove it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 50004/03/2014

Uh, they're sharing clothes. That's the same blazer, being worn by both of them on separate occasions, in R495's link.

by Anonymousreply 50104/03/2014

Alright R501 the little white dot makes the clothes sharing thing somewhat more plausible but most of it is obvious bullshit. For example: the tie pin. But yeah I actually do believe that is the same jacket unless somebody is photoshopping it or something.

by Anonymousreply 50204/03/2014

R502. Why don't you believe the clothes sharing?

by Anonymousreply 50304/03/2014

R503 just because it is weird behavior to me to analyze pictures of their clothing to deduce if they are a couple or not, and a lot of times people own clothing that looks similar and it doesn't mean it is actually the same piece of clothing or that they're sharing it.

But like I said I do actually think that is probably the same jacket.

by Anonymousreply 50404/03/2014

R504 careful you sound like one of the Armitage fraus. One or two items are dubious but tbh most of them seem genuine and there's just too many instances of it for it to be coincidence. It also correlates with Richard saying he hates clothes shopping and buying new clothes.

by Anonymousreply 50504/03/2014

R505 I don't care if you think I sound like an 'Armitage frau' because I'm not and I hadn't even heard of him before datalounge. I do think they were or are a couple, and I think the strongest evidence of that is the holiday pictures and the facebook post by Lee's dad. If the only evidence was clothes sharing I wouldn't believe it. This most recent clothes sharing episode is more compelling than past ones to me, though. Maybe I'm going crazy.

by Anonymousreply 50604/03/2014

Who else has Armitge dated?

by Anonymousreply 50704/03/2014

R507, please read through this thread and you will see some other posts about that.

One of the Armitage deleted threads claimed that the "woman" he was living with was really a man.

Several people over on ONTD posted that he dated men. One said he was seeing a guy when he worked on two Royal Shakespeare productions. Another posted that her friend in NZ saw him holding hands with a guy when he was filming The Hobbit. I assume this was before Lee.

I don't know if Richard considers himself gay or bi, but I suspect that he leans towards the boys over the girls.

Oh, and I thought that the black blazer was not the same one, but it appears that it is. Wonder if this item will be retired like some of the other items of shared clothing after they were discovered?

by Anonymousreply 50804/03/2014

I just think the army is so pathetic, even if Richard Armitage being gay is a totally rumor, what real harm it will do to the actor himself? And who are these fans who claim to "love" the man to decide his sexuality? It is very interesting to see how they are terrified by the idea that he might be gay. What's the big deal? Are they homophobic? Very Interesting : )

by Anonymousreply 50904/03/2014

R510 Are you the other unhinged one who always posts on IMDB and doesn't allow any discussion about Armitage being gay and always attacks s?

Because, honestly, I don't know who is the worst mental case between you two (I mean, you and s)

by Anonymousreply 51104/04/2014

[quote]I just think the army is so pathetic, even if Richard Armitage being gay is a totally rumor, what real harm it will do to the actor himself? And who are these fans who claim to "love" the man to decide his sexuality? It is very interesting to see how they are terrified by the idea that he might be gay. What's the big deal? Are they homophobic? Very Interesting : )

Stupid girls think that he would marry them. He looks hetero, he is a handsome gentelman, has a deep voice, dark hair and piercing eyes. He is just an epitome of manhood.

And there're still many gay stereotypes in the society.

by Anonymousreply 51204/04/2014

If he was with Annabel Capper than he must be gay. So to say....if she cuts her hair she'll look more like a man than a woman

by Anonymousreply 51504/04/2014

The reason why I don't like the armitage army is their total lack of honesty and perspective.

They seem like a bunch of people completely detached from reality. They really are fraus and teenagers. No intelligent woman would behave like that.

by Anonymousreply 51604/04/2014

I read on another thread that "pansexual" is the latest trend/label that gay people use to deflect questions on their sexual orientation.

A bit like the bisexual unitially used by Tom Daley, but of a more obscure meaning, so that fraus could believe that the object of their desire might be interested in them.

Armitage is definitely gay

by Anonymousreply 51904/04/2014

What is the difference between bisexual and pansexual?

by Anonymousreply 52004/04/2014

R520 nothing unless you believe that sexual orientation doesn't exist and is just a preference. When people say they're pansexual it usually means they are also open to dating transgender people. But it's not really an orientation the way homo, hetero, and bisexual are because 'transgender' is a societal construct and we won't be biologically oriented towards it obviously. So people who equate pansexual with the other three are pretty much saying that people just choose their sexualities.

by Anonymousreply 52104/04/2014

Still obscure, I agree with those who think it is just a way to not state they are gays.

Or do you think it involves sentimental and sexual relationships with women? Because that is the real point to state if they are hypocrites or not.

by Anonymousreply 52204/04/2014

Uh I don't know if you're talking to me but yes people who call themselves 'pansexual' are supposed to be open to men and women, trans and non-trans.

The thing that people call themselves more often when they don't want to think of themselves as gay is queer.

by Anonymousreply 52404/04/2014

R523 right we know, you guys would rather think of Pace/Armitage as bi for obvious reasons.

I think he's gay because he was referred to that way by Ian McKellen, and because I think that Charlie Condou's article mentioning a closeted gay actor might have been about him.

by Anonymousreply 52504/04/2014

Maybe he was bi a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 52604/04/2014

Or maybe he wasn't.

The Charlie Condou article if it was about him would have put him as gay ten years ago also.

by Anonymousreply 52704/04/2014

R528 sure. I don't really differentiate between you and all the other people who come in here and try to argue that they're bi and that it's just a 'vibe' you get though. Just like a ton of the "confessions" on that retarded Lee Pace Confessions tumblr. They all just happen to get the vibe that he's bi. It's their last dying grasp since even they can't deny he's not straight anymore.

by Anonymousreply 53004/04/2014

He's not straight anymore? Was he ever straight? That's news to me.

by Anonymousreply 53104/04/2014

R531 they can't deny it anymore was obviously what was meant. Here for you:

It's their last dying grasp since even they can't deny anymore that he's not straight.

by Anonymousreply 53204/04/2014

R533 I didn't mean to upset you I am honestly just tired of the people who come in here who say that they think one or the other is bi because most of them are trolls or idiots. Richard could be bi or even straight and all this shit is just a total coincidence, for all I know.

by Anonymousreply 53404/04/2014

R534 I'm a fan of both Richard and Lee and I get sick of being lumped together with the deranged Middle aged homophobic fraus in then 'armitage army'. I'm 90% sure the two of them are a couple and I wish them all the happiness in the world. Lees fans done care that he's gay, it's the armitage army that need a reality check.

by Anonymousreply 53504/04/2014

R535 yeah well sorry for lumping you in with them, you're obviously not like that at all. These three threads are a disaster right now.

This interaction is extremely "frau"-like, I don't think you're supposed to apologize on DL. Probably gonna make the troll really mad.

by Anonymousreply 53704/04/2014

Whats happening with the LP thread anyway? is there any way of getting the spam deleted?

by Anonymousreply 53804/04/2014

Odd, because I thought the opposite. The troll is someone who defend closet cases.

by Anonymousreply 54004/04/2014

R539 how the hell did you come to that conclusion, the troll wants us to stop talking about it period.

by Anonymousreply 54104/04/2014

yes, but why? That was MHO

by Anonymousreply 54204/05/2014

R510, thanks for the tip - I just googled up a richly entertaining stream of pure crazy.

What I don't get is why these two? I've heard of Armitage because I watch a lot of UK dramas, but he isn't famous by any stretch. And I never heard of Pace, and still couldn't say why anyone might have.

Wait, don't answer that, it'll just clutter up DL even more.

by Anonymousreply 54304/05/2014

R543 what do you mean why these two? Why are they together? Because they have a lot in common and they like fucking eachother. Not hard to deduce.

by Anonymousreply 54504/05/2014

R544 is an idiot. You've uncovered YOURSELF as a "frau" with that statement, lol.

by Anonymousreply 54604/05/2014

Maaaryyyy!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 54704/05/2014

R547 ....erm, what?

by Anonymousreply 54804/05/2014

do you think that Lee will marry Richard? will they ever come out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 54904/05/2014

No.

by Anonymousreply 55004/05/2014

Unfortunately I doubt they will ever come out they both seem to have gone further into the closet. I hope they do though.

by Anonymousreply 55104/05/2014

R551 how is that, that's not true at all. Lee hasn't done anything different and Richard has actually stopped bearding and talking about his private life.

by Anonymousreply 55204/05/2014

R553 you are truly an idiot. Pace is definitely gay and there's actual evidence that they're a couple beyond "clothes sharing" so why don't you cry about that and leave us alone.

by Anonymousreply 55404/05/2014

R555 what the fuck, am I supposed to be upset that you know how to use trolldar? I'm the one who never believed the clothes sharing pics, also, except the more recent one is more believable to me. And also I am not taking away their "agency" and I'm not telling them when to come out. How am I denying them that right at all?

Please go take your meds.

by Anonymousreply 55604/05/2014

R556 Alright calm down. Why dont you believe the clothes sharing? The tie clip I can understand but the other items are pretty distinctive with similar wear and tear marks.

by Anonymousreply 55704/05/2014

I bet Richard is gutted Cumberbatch has been cast as Richard III in the BBC's adaptation of it. He's wanted to play that part for years and Cumberbatch is everywhere at the moment, poor bloke.

by Anonymousreply 55804/06/2014

For once I'd like to hear an actor say that they have no interest whatsoever in playing Hamlet, Macbeth, Richard III, etc.

by Anonymousreply 55904/06/2014

R560 Attention shouldn't be paid to ignorant retards such as yourself either.

by Anonymousreply 56104/06/2014

R559 Are you serious? What would you suggest? Batman, Superman and X-man?

by Anonymousreply 56304/06/2014

Really? In your world there are no parts other than Shakespeare and comic book characters?

by Anonymousreply 56404/06/2014

R558 I think Richard made a conscious decision to move to NY and try to make a career in USA, being somewhat popular because of The Hobbit movies. I'm not saying he'd refuse a good job coming from UK, but his ambition is US market now. Let's be realistic, he's 42, it's now or never.

by Anonymousreply 56504/06/2014

R564 Of course there are, but to assume that actors will grow tired of playing Shakespeare is ludicrous. It's a Holy Grail of acting.

by Anonymousreply 56604/06/2014

Guys, I just bumped a REALLY old Lee Pace thread.

Can we please stop all of the fighting and just post info or gossip in these threads?

It's ruining all of the fucking fun!

by Anonymousreply 56704/06/2014

R557 just because it seemed silly to me and lots of people have clothes that look similar. I haven't really looked at it that closely.

by Anonymousreply 56804/06/2014

Armitage mentioned in an interview only a few days ago how much he still wanted to play Richard III. Hes currently doing a British independent film as well, so hes not turning down British work. I suspect hes pretty devastated, Freeman and Cumberbatch being chose over him for his ideal part.

I honestly get the impression that Richard thought he'd get a lot more work after the hobbit, and that hes disapointed by the lack of offers. I doubt his break in work was down to choice.

by Anonymousreply 56904/06/2014

Cumberbatch isn't getting that much Hollywood work, either. It's tough these days.

by Anonymousreply 57004/06/2014

Yeah, r570, that BBC 2 announcement about Cumberbatch was completely and cringeworthily over the top, but the British media always does that with one of their own.

by Anonymousreply 57104/06/2014

R570 Ditto. Scoring a good job is extremely hard these days, even for top players. The best bet seems to be some long term role on a major network or a comic book role with gazillion sequels and prequels.

by Anonymousreply 57204/06/2014

I wonder if Armitage has tried to get US television work?

by Anonymousreply 57304/06/2014

R573, I read somewhere that Armitage and Pace both went to Hollywood for pilot season. Lee was offered "Halt and Catch Fire", Richard didn't get anything.

Armitage has been speaking about producing, so I'm wondering if he is starting to realize he's a hot guy with some talent, but not going to be a big star. No matter how much the RA Army wants him to be.

Oh, have to add that I'm seeing more and more RA fans "coming out", or maybe I should say coming to terms with the fact that the man is not straight. Good for you, ladies!

by Anonymousreply 57404/06/2014

And yet Ben Whishaw, the openly gay actor, has some great projects ahead on his IMDB.

by Anonymousreply 57504/06/2014

R574 Link, please

by Anonymousreply 57704/06/2014

Props to the moderator of RA Confessions for posting this:

"Some fans are vehemently opposed to the idea that Richard could be gay. Now this happens in every fandom, but I feel there is something particular about the RA fandom, where some fans are just completely closed off to the idea and scarily, fiercely protective of his heterosexuality. These people would rather believe that he is ‘asexual’ or ‘hasn’t found the right woman yet’, even though statistically the chance of Richard being gay is greater than either of those. Basically in this fandom there can be no civil discourse where that issue is concerned."

"We can all argue to death over the issue, and both sides have some good ammunition for their defense. But no matter how many confessions I publish, will we ever come to a conclusion? No. Not unless Richard says “Sorry, I’m gay, your chance of getting with me just went from 0 to negative percent.” Or “What is all the fuss about? I’m straight, just married to my work.” Or “Yes, I’m straight, except my sword is so large and long I can only do anal and that’s where Lee Pace comes in.”

by Anonymousreply 57804/06/2014

I've always wondered why he's not getting much good work, or work at all. The Hobbit was huge obviously but it doesn't look like it's opened any doors for him. He's ridiculously hot with that voice of his and reasonably talented and I can't think why not much has happened for him. Possibly he doesn't have the 'posh boy' Cumberbatch connections?

by Anonymousreply 57904/06/2014

I always assumed he got that storm movie because of the New Line/Hobbit connection.

I would have thought that this would open a few more doors for him as well, but I guess not.

I'm also thinking he's doing some smaller projects in the US to fulfill work Visa requirements, not just for the money.

by Anonymousreply 58004/06/2014

See 1:20 of the video, Armitage seems always avoid mentioning Pace in any occasions. I remember during tweeter Q&A for DOS, there were several questions about Thranduil and Pace which he did not respond to any of them. But Luke Evans, he answered several questions about the elven king and the actor. If I did not see the two pictures of Armitage and Pace with children, I was almost going to convince myself that they might hate each other. Hehehe...

by Anonymousreply 58104/08/2014

Where is this bare ass and speedo?

by Anonymousreply 58204/08/2014

Here:

by Anonymousreply 58304/08/2014

R582 And a glimpse of balls.

by Anonymousreply 58404/08/2014

Thank you, R583/R584

by Anonymousreply 58504/08/2014

Yes thank you for those pics. Richard has a cute ass.

by Anonymousreply 58604/08/2014

In a interview that was posted here, he really wanted to play Richard III since he was named after him. I'm sure he's disappointed by not getting the role but he's the type of person who'll rather have steady work. He also expressed interesting in directing but i'm sure he'll pursue that when he's older.

I think a few mini series or a franchise would be more suited for him. He would actually make a good Dr. Strange if he's looking for a comic franchise.

by Anonymousreply 58704/08/2014

Why do the women over on IMDB fuss over EVERY single career choice he makes?

It's his fucking life, they should let him live it!

by Anonymousreply 58804/08/2014

R590 Really? No one wants to cast him because he share clothes with LP? Oh well. Let's hope LP is at least decent enough to marry him so he could obtain green card. ;)

by Anonymousreply 59004/08/2014

Lol r589.

It's almost time for a new thread.

Hope one of you bitches can post more bare ass photos to kick it off.

by Anonymousreply 59104/08/2014

R589 LOL don't be so retarded.

by Anonymousreply 59204/08/2014

How long before LP dumps him? Maybe RA can keep the clothes tho.

by Anonymousreply 59304/08/2014

Maybe they already broke up and he just stole that jacket.

by Anonymousreply 59404/08/2014

R593 I suspect they're in it for the long haul. Why does everyone think that lee will/should be the one or dump Richard? Lee is closeted too. Richard keeping his private life private doesn't make him a bad person and it doesn't mean he deserves to be dumped. Judging how they have both become even more private and cagey about their personal life and lee giving up hobbit promotion I get the impression it'll be long term.

by Anonymousreply 59504/08/2014

I agree with you

by Anonymousreply 59604/08/2014

This

by Anonymousreply 59704/08/2014

Thread

by Anonymousreply 59804/08/2014

is

by Anonymousreply 59904/08/2014

over!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 60004/08/2014
Need more help? Click Here.