Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Zak Bagans overload today on The Travel Channel

Zak Bagans just lifted up his tight tee shirt and the camera zoomed in on his left nipple.

Just shot a load and it won't be the last tonight...

by Anonymousreply 5712/12/2012

Hate to be a pill, but who is Zak Bagans?

by Anonymousreply 110/23/2010

Zak is the host of Ghost Adventures, a very creepy show.

by Anonymousreply 210/23/2010

Fuck off, R4! Like the OP, I also think Bagans is infinitely hot and given the chance, I'd give him a tongue bath he'd never forget.

by Anonymousreply 510/24/2010

Those are some small nipples for someone with pecs that big.

by Anonymousreply 610/24/2010

Once again, serious hotness is ruined by hideous tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 710/24/2010

Zak has a great bod indeed, but don't care for his hair, and the tats are pretty much unecessary.

by Anonymousreply 810/24/2010

Bagans is a thief, nassty thief. We hates him.

by Anonymousreply 910/24/2010

[quote]Once again, serious hotness is ruined by hideous tattoos%0D %0D Agree. It's like, I'm another stupid follower ruining my body with tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 1010/24/2010

Don't make us take off our shirts to get you to watch Ghost Hunters.

by Anonymousreply 1110/24/2010

I hate that asshole haircut.

Somebody make it stop!

by Anonymousreply 1210/24/2010

Zak Bagans sounds like the name of a hobbit.

by Anonymousreply 1310/24/2010

His detractors call him "Dildo Baggins" and "Scooby-Douche."

by Anonymousreply 1410/24/2010

You rang?

Zak has a great body, but he has really, really terrible skin, his head is too small for the rest of him, and then there's the roid rage.

And the whole being dumb as a bag of hammers thing.

by Anonymousreply 1510/24/2010

Yeah, VOTN, and coming from someone who posts incessantly on the importance of "Smallvile", that really means something.

by Anonymousreply 1610/24/2010

I agree. The hair kills it.

by Anonymousreply 1810/24/2010

There is absolutely nothing about his body that would lead anyone who has any knowledge of steroids to think he's juiced up. He is not nearly as cut or vascular as someone who's on steroids would be.

by Anonymousreply 1910/24/2010

ZAK BAGANS IS FREAKING HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2003/03/2011

Why are chicks bidding on a date with him? Isn't he a confirmed hider of the sausage?

by Anonymousreply 2103/03/2011

What the fuck's going on with his hair? Not a good look for a guy who's in his early 40s.

by Anonymousreply 2203/03/2011

Um, R22, if you did your homework, you'd know that Bagans turns 34 on April 4th.

by Anonymousreply 2303/15/2011

I hate to disagree but i think that hair looks good on him. And yes tattoos do retract from his good looks but it doesn't make him 'douche bag' or 'a freak on steroids'or anything like that. All around he's a really hot guy.

by Anonymousreply 2410/18/2011

He can't be as dumb as he seems. After all, he obviously has the mental capacity to breathe on a regular basis.

by Anonymousreply 2510/19/2011

[quote]Zak is the host of Ghost Adventures, a very creepy show.

A very scripted show, you mean.

by Anonymousreply 2610/19/2011

He's funny on Twitter and I like Ghost Adventures even though I'm pretty sure it's fake. He and his partners are just so over the top and silly.

by Anonymousreply 2710/19/2011

Wow, OP. I bet you didn't expect to get jumped this hard, huh? Hope it doesn't spoil your next load. btw folks, he doesn't take it off unti about five and a half minutes, and even then you can't see much.

by Anonymousreply 2810/19/2011

I'm amazed a grown man would actually style his hair like that. He looks like a mentally challenged douchebag.

Oh, and his show is a total and complete fraud. That's the most made up bullshit I've ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 2910/19/2011

Zak seems like a Grade-A douche.

by Anonymousreply 3010/19/2011

Oh, he has tattoos! Oh, icky-poo!

Nelly queens

by Anonymousreply 3110/19/2011

If you seriously think that's a hot man, all the taste has to have been burned outta your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 3210/19/2011

How is his last name pronounced?

by Anonymousreply 3310/19/2011

I used to love Ghost Adventures when it first came out. It was mysterious, suspenseful, and I believed quite a bit of the evidence. I never liked Zak though because he was flat out mean to Nick and Aaron and he had no personality.

Now Ghost Adventures is eclipsing the Ghost Hunters fame and he is letting it get to his head. Watch his interviews before the investigations, he's flat out rude and condescending to people. And the show is over-edited within an inch of its life. Too many bells and whistles. Zak thinks he's a rock star.

I can't watch the show any more. It's scripted, there's no debunking of evidence and Zak is a flat out rude motherfucker. I liked it better when he had 0 personality instead of the unattractive one he has now.

by Anonymousreply 3410/19/2011

"must... suck... Nick", from an enhanced EVP (or electronic voice phenomena)

by Anonymousreply 3510/19/2011

"Once again, serious hotness is ruined by hideous tattoos."

Agreed. I keep hoping for the tattoo craze to pass; I'm amazed that it hasn't already.

by Anonymousreply 3610/19/2011

oy

by Anonymousreply 3710/19/2011

He looks like the pumped up brother of Gale Harold.

I think he's hot. That kind of guy always turns me on.

But he looks like the type that shaves his body and then dusts himself with too much baby powder.

by Anonymousreply 3810/19/2011

That hair is tragic.

by Anonymousreply 3910/19/2011

Ridiculous hair. Unfortunate face. Next!

by Anonymousreply 4010/19/2011

"There is absolutely nothing about his body that would lead anyone who has any knowledge of steroids to think he's juiced up. He is not nearly as cut or vascular as someone who's on steroids would be."

The guy has a great body and who knows if he is or isnt on roids. However, roids effects everyone differently just as lifting has different effects each individual. Actually in the great majority of cases people who juice actually bloat up and begin to have to take other meds to get rid of the water retention, etc. Again, Roids dont usually make you "cut," they bloat you (again everyone is different. )

Bagins sometimes does have a bloated face but he might just be made that way, and who knows if he has bachne which is a sure sign. His hyperness is a hallmark of roid users but he is a host on a goofy ghost show so...

But yes, the hair has to go and anyone over 30 should stop using "dude" so much.

by Anonymousreply 4110/19/2011

Have worked with Zak, not a bad guy but really not very smart. Rumors about him being gay abound.

by Anonymousreply 4210/19/2011

Never heard any gay rumors.

He seems to be big on animal rights. He's angrily tweeting about the shooting of the lions/tigers/bears in Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 4310/19/2011

Oh, my!

by Anonymousreply 4401/18/2012

I just watched the special Travel channel had that showed his FIRST (2004) documentary then his most recent simultaneously. Let me tell you from someone who once abused roids and was around many many people who did, HE TAKES STEROIDS. If he really did "eat healthy and hit the weight naturally" he would LOOK more natural. Also, i concur with the douche hair cut. That is so 8 years ago.

But seriously he went from being a bean stalk to HUGE. The guy does roids. And he wears all the traditional "roid user" clothes. Jeans. Big belt buckle and tight affliction shirts with the occasional trucker hat

by Anonymousreply 4503/31/2012

Is that video from 2006? otherwise I can't explain the ugly fauxhawk.

p.s--he DOES look roided up.

by Anonymousreply 4604/01/2012

Ghost Adventures sucks big time. Zak Bagans went from having no personality to a big, horrible personality. Classic symptom of steroid use.

Every episode lately seems to have a shot of their "fans" hanging out by wherever they are investigating (are they sending out fucking press releases before investigations?). The Portland Underground episode from the season featured Zak, Aaron and Nick on a police ride along while they were busting prostitutes. Why? What did that have to do with the show besides the fact that prostitutes once frequented the Portland Underground? I found it sad and slightly psycho.

by Anonymousreply 4704/01/2012

First of all, Im a big GAC fan. I follow them on twitter and they are amazing people. Zak is the sweetest guy, he is funny and cares a lot about his fans. He spends a lot of time tweetin to us and replying our tweets. His looks...you either love it or hate it, its your opinion but dont insult someone u never met... He is passionate and can seem hyperactive sometimes, thats just the way he is, that dont make him a bad person, the way he looks...dont make him a Douche Bag so stop judging... I like everything about him cauz he is very sweet,takes time to tweets us and make us laugh, read bout his life story before judging, he got through rough times in his life and I admire his passion, and determination, he doesn't deserve all that shit your saying about him, you all have the right to not like him, but stop bitchin. BTW you never thought that maybe stress can make ppl act a certain way... when Im stressed, I can seem like a bitch but that dont mean its who I am...emotions and reactions...anyways, I love him for who he is, dont judge only by what u see on camera...

by Anonymousreply 4805/15/2012

Well.. I'm all up on his personality. Hes hot too. His hair is awesome but its not the best thing about him. Its his personality.

GHOST ADVENTURES FUREVR

by Anonymousreply 4912/02/2012

Is he related to Frodo and Bilbo?

by Anonymousreply 5012/02/2012

His nipples are too small. How can someone live with themselves knowing that their nipples are insensate dots?

by Anonymousreply 5112/02/2012

I kind of love the show and how he seems to take his ghost hunting so seriously. As far as ghost hunting shows, I think his is about the best. At least they seem to get some evidence, even if there's the likelihood most of it's faked.

by Anonymousreply 5212/02/2012

OP, you sound charming.

by Anonymousreply 5312/02/2012

no he is not he's only awesome

by Anonymousreply 5412/12/2012

i mean Zak is basically cool

by Anonymousreply 5512/12/2012

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Ga Crazy Town

by Anonymousreply 5612/12/2012

He looks retarded with that stupid fauxhawk.

by Anonymousreply 5712/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.