Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Real Housewife from Orange County, Vicki Gunvalson files for divorce

Despite filming an episode of the Real Housewives of Orange County last year where she and her husband of 16 years renewed their wedding vows, Vicki Gunvalson is now calling it quits.The 48-year-old has filed for divorce from her husband Donn. %0D %0D %0D %0D The news doesn't really come as a surprise to fans of the show, given that a great deal of the scenes involving the two often highlighted their marital spats. Vicki is renowned for being an independent woman, often going on holiday with her girlfriends instead of her husband, and always putting him down. In one episode, Vicki told Donn that her 'love tank is empty' and on last season's reunion show she said, 'I just don't feel happy right now.'%0D %0D %0D %0D Vicki's two children, Michael and Briana, are from a previous marriage and Michael, who also appears on the show, spilled the beans to U.S. website Radaronline.'My mom and Donn haven't been spending much time together. They're just not really enjoying each others company anymore,so it doesn't really bother me,' said Michael, whose troubled relationship with his stepfather was also no secret on the show. 'I think it's for the best and they don't really enjoy spending time with each other any more and my mom's always gone and travelling.%0D 'Donn deserves someone who's going to be at home and she deserves someone that's going to support what she does,' Michael added.%0D %0D %0D %0D However, he said he didn't think them being on television was the reason the pair split up. 'They had issues when I was a little kid and stuff,' he said. Vicki wasted no time taking to her Facebook page shortly after the split became public. She posted in her status update: 'Donn has been an important part of my life and he will continue to be. Anyone who has gone through a divorce understands that this is a personal matter and a difficult time in our lives. 'Therefore we ask that you please respect our privacy at this time. I would also like to thank all of you for the outpouring of love and support that we have received.'%0D %0D %0D %0D The original Bravo Reality show that spawned several spinoffs in other cities may now have to change its name to The Single Ladies...Of Orange County. Tamra Barney - another O.C. housewife has also split from her husband, Simon%0D

by Anonymousreply 9208/30/2013

Donn, call me

by Anonymousreply 110/20/2010

Maybe Simon had a point....now that he's out of Tamara's life, Vicki is moving in????

by Anonymousreply 210/20/2010

That's right, R1! Jenna seemed to have a little crush on Donn, and she admired him, and liked his personality.%0D %0D It seems so many couples who renew their wedding vows end up separating and getting divorced.%0D %0D Vicki and Donn just renewed their wedding vows on a beach in Turks and Caico about a year or so ago.%0D %0D I got the impression that Donn does not give Vicki enough sex, and that it was a continuing problem in their marriage. Vicki kept saying 'Donn does not fill up my love tank'!

by Anonymousreply 310/20/2010

That whole renewing of the marriage vows is like a kiss of death for a marriages. Not to mention the whole Bravo RealHousewife crap.

by Anonymousreply 410/20/2010

Vicki's a dumb cunt, anyway. She deserves to die alone with her piles of money.

by Anonymousreply 510/21/2010

"We ask that you please respect our privacy at this time." %0D %0D Excuse me? Honey, YOU are the one who put your entire personal life on television.%0D

by Anonymousreply 610/21/2010

Whenever a couple renw their vows, it is a red flag that their marriage is in trouble and they're trying to make a new start.

by Anonymousreply 710/21/2010

In some ways their relationship did seem the healthiest of the bunch; I always thought the girls should be able to get away for that Florida vacation. Vicki did take a lot of shit for insisting it be a girls weekend - granted her reaction to the men coming was rude but both she and Donn had some sense of proportion about the value of spending time with friends.

by Anonymousreply 810/21/2010

Who could live with that obnoxious, fugly bitch? She's the biggest control freak and ball buster of all time.

by Anonymousreply 910/21/2010

Lynn will be filing next.

by Anonymousreply 1010/22/2010

CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1110/22/2010

Don was boring. I'm glad Vicki got rid of him for the sake of the show.

by Anonymousreply 1210/22/2010

Only 48? Really???

by Anonymousreply 1310/22/2010

Patti Stanger said on "Watch What Happens Live" that Vicki wants to feel more like a girl in the relationship and Donn has a drinking problem (she said she has spent a bit of time with them)

by Anonymousreply 1410/23/2010

Oh Yeah, Patti Stanger was full of comments on that show. I was shocked that she called her ex-fiance out for being in it only for the "money train". She's been with him for years; looks like she should have already had some things figured out. However, even Patti is more likeable than Vicki.

by Anonymousreply 1510/23/2010

I hope Donn gets to hit it with Jeanna Keough. Great material for the OC show!!!!

by Anonymousreply 1610/23/2010

Vicki kept saying 'Donn does not fill up my love tank'!%0D %0D %0D ******No wonder he can't fill it up....her twat's as large as a TANK!

by Anonymousreply 1710/23/2010

48?! She's been 48 for the last 5 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 1810/23/2010

"Patti Stanger said on "Watch What Happens Live" that Vicki wants to feel more like a girl in the relationship and Donn has a drinking problem (she said she has spent a bit of time with them)"

That fat Punky Brewster look-alike has a lot of nerve divulging someone's supposed drinking problem when she doesn't have all the facts. And at 62, Vicki's a little old to be feeling like a girl, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 1910/23/2010

I'm sure Alexis and her pig husband are gloating over Vicki's divorce, as is Simon.

by Anonymousreply 2010/23/2010

I have news for Patti Stanger, the millionairess extrodinaire, VICKI has a drinking problem, as well. Watch the show!!

by Anonymousreply 2110/23/2010

You know Simon is probably smiling just a wee bit, but even he mentioned how sorry he felt for Donn on the show when Vicki was up to yer ole antics.

by Anonymousreply 2210/23/2010

call me Don.%0D %0D Ya seem like a good time.

by Anonymousreply 2310/24/2010

Don always seemed so sweet. he's lucky to be rid of that harpy.

by Anonymousreply 2410/24/2010

lynn is divorcing

by Anonymousreply 2512/29/2012

wow, Heather sold her house for $16 million

by Anonymousreply 2602/09/2013

When are these cunts returning?

by Anonymousreply 2702/09/2013

OH My GOD!!! How will we go on . Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 2802/09/2013

I dumped cable a couple years ago so I haven't watched in a while, but remember that one dinner party where Alexis cried throughout the whole thing because her husband wasn't there and she couldn't handle being away from him for all of a few hours? Donn did this hilarious impression of her in the car afterwards by wailing "HOW CAN I EAT MY ASPARAGUS WITHOUT MY BEST FRIIIIIEEEEEND?!" Anyway, I will always love him for that.

by Anonymousreply 2902/09/2013

I can't find a thread for the new season featuring Victoria's renovated face.

Is there one?

by Anonymousreply 3004/02/2013

It amazes me that this boring show comes back, but nothing on RHONYC.

by Anonymousreply 3104/02/2013

I enjoyed welcoming the old broads back into my home. I still like Tamra though I would steer clear of her in real life. Heather and her storylines are still boring.

Briana's husband is quite sexy. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 3204/02/2013

Her husband is not cute. He just got deployed.

by Anonymousreply 3304/02/2013

Vicki's face lift looks like shit, still the pointy chin and now she looks like she has no bottom teeth

by Anonymousreply 3404/02/2013

Who is the new chick that is joining? The showed her in the upcoming scenes. She's ugly and sounds pretty stupid. Plus she's friends with Alexis which isn't exactly impressive.

It will be nice to see Laurie again, but I wonder why she's coming back.

by Anonymousreply 3504/03/2013

I'm not sure if I read it on here or a blog(s) but there seems to be some stories out there that Tamra's fiancé, Eddie, is not exactly heterosexual. He does ping a little. Well, more than a little.

by Anonymousreply 3604/03/2013

Tamra Barney is fucking gross anyhow. She has some weird Oedipal shit with her fug son. Simon was hot though.

by Anonymousreply 3704/03/2013

WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3904/03/2013

Vicki's face doesn't look bad, she looks okay facially. Her gut, however..she needs to lay off the wine.

by Anonymousreply 4004/03/2013

Lauri is there to stir shit up. She wants her orange back. I guess her and Vicki aren't friends anymore.

by Anonymousreply 4104/03/2013

Vicki is one of the most repugnant people to ever be on tv

with a face like that she should run from cameras

what happened to her grifter boyfriend Brooks

by Anonymousreply 4204/03/2013

Lauri cheated on her husband? They must be broke if she's trying to get back on the show.

by Anonymousreply 4304/03/2013

Witch faced Tamra could make this show unwatchable really quickly. "I always say that Brooks must have been conceived anally because he's a real asshole!" Oh do you say that, Tamra? How clever of you. I always say you must have been conceived vaginally because you're a noxious cunt, as always.

by Anonymousreply 4404/03/2013

RE 36 There was a shot on the opening episode, where Eddie, Tamra, and Gretchen , are walking into Heather's 'clambake', and you see the 3 of them, walking up to the front door, from behind.Eddie, who I do think has a cute face, is very much fit-fat. He's wearing jeans, and his ass / body , look so dumpy - maybe he wears the wrong clothes for his shortish frame. Anyway, judging from that, he seems totally straight - no cute gay would wear the crappy fitting outfits.

by Anonymousreply 4504/03/2013

I thought his ass looked good

by Anonymousreply 4604/03/2013

I got so used to saying Tamra's last name that I forgot why we clarified and that there was another Tammy too. I miss Knickerbocker, she was cool. Her daughter was kind of fat and trashy but the thin daughter was really cute.

by Anonymousreply 4704/03/2013

She looked much better before surgery, even after her work settled.

by Anonymousreply 4804/04/2013

Victoria looks like a fresh-faced ingenue now. Supple, smooth skin. Bright eyes. Flawless.

by Anonymousreply 4904/06/2013

I don't really see much difference, to tell the truth. And she's still as big an attention whore as ever.

by Anonymousreply 5004/06/2013

r50, are you suggesting that these "housewives" are attention whores? No. I won't hear it.

by Anonymousreply 5104/06/2013

"Victoria looks like a fresh-faced ingenue now. Supple, smooth skin. Bright eyes. Flawless."

Are you fucking kidding? She looks like shit. actually looks worse then she did before and she looked like shit then to.

by Anonymousreply 5204/06/2013

Laurie wants back on the show because her marriage with George is in the shitter. I wonder if she signed a pre-nup?

by Anonymousreply 5304/06/2013

r52, Victoria doesn't care about your negativity. She is looking lovely, doing lovely things, and living life lovingly.

by Anonymousreply 5404/06/2013

Victoria's new chin is vaguely reminiscent of the prosthetic that Roger Ebert wore.

by Anonymousreply 5504/06/2013

She basically admitted she got plastic surgery because Slade insulted her looks. Yikes. I actually feel bad for her.

by Anonymousreply 5604/10/2013

Remember when Vicki threw a party for herself so all of her friends and the TV cameras could watch her receive an award for selling the most insurance and she fell--hard--on her ass? Good times.

by Anonymousreply 5704/10/2013

Was it ever confirmed whether Jeana was fired or quit this show?

by Anonymousreply 5804/10/2013

Breana's husband called the baby "Nugget" which is the word tattooed on the inside of Rapey Eyes' lower lip. He said he got the tattoo to remember his gf's miscarriage.

I wonder if Breana's husband knows that.

by Anonymousreply 5904/10/2013

Did anyone see that UFO at 0:33 (on Tivo) after Gretchen and Tamra left the party and at one point they show the limo driving on the freeway, some fast moving object comes from the right side of the screen.

by Anonymousreply 6004/11/2013

Victoria was in bed with another woman? If anyone could be a lesbian, it's her. No wonder that stud Don didn't get what he needed.

by Anonymousreply 6104/12/2013

Is there an OC thread? Forget Vicki's face, that trailer ho Tamra looked freakish on WWHL last night. Same with that Dr. V. Neither of their faces moved once.

Her "fiancee" Eddie likes the mansex, yes?

by Anonymousreply 6204/23/2013

What is everyone's take on the new househusband Doug?

by Anonymousreply 6304/23/2013

Someone did start a new thread last week r62, but it looks like it's locked up today. I got the 'thread doesn't exist' message.

And there was some speculation on there about the new guy being gay, r63.

by Anonymousreply 6404/23/2013

Doug has a better body that queen Eddina.

by Anonymousreply 6504/24/2013

How ridiculous is it that webby can't just delete a post she has to delete entire threads? Welcome to the 20th century!

by Anonymousreply 6604/24/2013

"Vicki's face doesn't look bad, she looks okay facially. "

Are you kidding, have you seen a side shot of her....huge chin, no lower teeth, she's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 6704/25/2013

[R66] After posting here daily for 3 months, I just experienced my first "removed" post. I have spent more than a few minutes scratching my head as to why, and the only thing I can come up with is that I spoke of a deceased model/actress as having the lower body of Shaq. Could you possibly take a moment to enlighten me as to any absolute no no's re: posting?? Or if that would be an onerous task, could you tell me if there are any angry Lesbian webmasters?

by Anonymousreply 6804/25/2013

Hilarious SWF! If you stick around (and I hope you choose to), you'll learn that the whims of whatever webmaster the site has are very arbitrary. And there are never explanations for why things are deleted.

And it doesn't matter if you are a paying member of the site or not. Single posts will go missing, but more often whole threads disappear without notice.

For the most part the censorship happens after the fact, but there are a select few things that will either auto-correct right away, or cause the initial post to be rejected. But of course none of them are listed or posted anywhere. Guess that's too much to ask for on this site.

The only one I can think of right now is the word "eff-emin-ate" which when typed without the hyphens will auto-correct to some silly comment. There are only a small handful of others....I wish I could think of them now, but I'm blanking.

Anyway, that's how it goes. There is nowhere here to leave feedback for the site masters, so the users don't have any recourse.

Like I said though, hopefully you'll stick around cause you have had some good comments on the couple of threads where I recognize your moniker from.

by Anonymousreply 6904/25/2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to answer! You explained it perfectly. I am a paying member and I never use any wording which is intended to wound another DL'er EVER. But, I thought that celebrity-dom was more or less an accepted target rich environment for pot shots. Oh heck, it could be something as simple such as webby had a crush on Margaux Hemingway as a young teen and didn't care for the comment. Her sister Mariel IS a Lesbian icon for the film "Personal Best".

by Anonymousreply 7004/25/2013

[quote] I am a paying member and I never use any wording which is intended to wound another DL'er EVER.

Well you are a better woman than most people who use DL. HaHaHa

I applaud you and I hope you are able to maintain that.

It's so easy for folks to hide behind the security of anonymity of this site that some of the worst names and language imaginable gets used against each other here...sometimes. And the majority of it is not edited or censored.

Anyway, welcome. And I hope perhaps some of the camaraderie here keeps you from that looming breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 7104/26/2013

I figured you bitches would love Doug, especially when he stopped to do some quick pullups.

by Anonymousreply 7204/26/2013

Doug, Eddie, and even slimy Slade are attractive, unlike that fug Mauricio on RHOBH or those roided goiters on RHONJ.

by Anonymousreply 7304/26/2013

I'm LoL'ing so much every time they show Lydia's face when the other women fight. Because of her big eyes and teeth she always looks in massive shock.

by Anonymousreply 7404/29/2013

Eddie cannot be straight.

by Anonymousreply 7504/30/2013

Lydia looks like a little monkey. I think her husband might be a tad gay. More so than Eddie.

by Anonymousreply 7604/30/2013

Victoria looked better when she was on WWHL. However, the chin implant was a mistake, she still looks like a muppet. In hi-def her skin looks like hell too.

by Anonymousreply 7704/30/2013

What is up with Lydia's teefs?! Couldnt she get those things filed down?

Agree husband is gay.

by Anonymousreply 7804/30/2013

I don't know what's sadder. The people who wash their dirty linen on these stupid reality shows, or the people sitting at home following every move these losers make.

by Anonymousreply 7904/30/2013

Lydia seems kind of sweet. Did anyone see the last episode where Victoria's hideous family comes in from Chicago. They were saying how feminine the men in Cali our and then threw Eddie's name in there too. The brother kind of pinged too so maybe he's knows what he speaks.

by Anonymousreply 8005/01/2013

Lydia needs a new hairstyle. She's too old for hair that big or long, and it just makes her Tarsier-eyes and her teeth look bigger than they are.

And her husband and his pull-ups? Ha!

by Anonymousreply 8105/01/2013

They BOTH look like monkeys!

by Anonymousreply 8205/01/2013

What the fuck is up with them calling their Orange County-specific magazine Beverly Hills Lifestyle?

by Anonymousreply 8305/01/2013

R56 Yes, I felt bad for Vicki too because, yes, being so outspoken and demanding, she deserves what flack she gets back from others BUT no one deserves to be called "Miss Piggy" like Slade did.

Apparently, Slade himself took offense that people thought of him as a slacker/freeloader (he was probably jealous of Vicki's workaholic nature too)as the new season seems to keep pointing out that Slade is this big radio DJ now.

I had to laugh when Gretchen at home without Slade was trying to figure out how to use their coffee maker and Slade on the phone is all like she's interrupting his serious hard work. Are you kidding me? The guy may have looks, but that's it!

by Anonymousreply 8405/01/2013

You would all do that hot piece of ass Doug.

by Anonymousreply 8505/02/2013

Get the focus back on me and my hot-to-death bi-curious son, or I'll cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8605/02/2013

Victoria's son Michael looked extremely hot last night. He sure like to show off those guns. Extremely handsome too. I guess if you got it, flaunt it. He pings a bit. So does Vicki's brother. I hope the nephew troll is watching and dreaming up sizzling scenarios for Michael and his uncle Billy.

by Anonymousreply 8705/02/2013

Victoria would like to thank all of you for your love and support.

by Anonymousreply 8805/05/2013

[R86] He is a beauty, and I believe that he is gay and dumb as a bock of hair. His bordering on psychotic hatred of his mother and his ill treatment of other women speaks volumes.

Are any of you old enough to remember Jeana Thomasina in the ZZ Top trilogy of videos which began with "She's Got Legs"? They always featured the "magic" car with the keys being flipped around. She was quite the hottie. I wanted to be her back then.

by Anonymousreply 8905/05/2013

A beauty, really? Jesus the standards are really low on this board.

by Anonymousreply 9005/05/2013

my lover is back with the great help of Dr. Racum he help me cast a spell that brought her back to my arms, in just 2days. my lover left me with our only kid and now they are back, once again i want to thank Dr. Racum for his wonderful spell am now a happy woman. you can contact the great spell caster on his email: SPELLOFLOVETEMPLE@GMAIL.COM

by Anonymousreply 9108/30/2013

Nobody can help Vicki now, Stacey. That bitch is just cruisin' for a bruisin'.

by Anonymousreply 9208/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.