Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Can Someone Explain Fisting? (NSFW)

I mean really, does this actually feel good?

by Anonymousreply 12212/12/2012

At The Mine Shaft I saw someone taking it from a guy with his arm up to his shoulder . Didn't know until the fister pulled out that he was an amputee below the elbow.

by Anonymousreply 210/16/2010

had he been fisted before r1?

by Anonymousreply 410/16/2010

Whether it feels good or not, it just can't be safe. It just can't be.

by Anonymousreply 510/16/2010

I cannot even imagine the pain.

by Anonymousreply 710/16/2010

I can't imagine controlling your bowel movements day to day.

by Anonymousreply 810/16/2010

It feels delish!

by Anonymousreply 910/16/2010

Fisting got it's start from Depends employees who came up with the idea on Usenet. They were looking for a way to increase sales, and it's apparently worked quite well for them.

by Anonymousreply 1010/16/2010

When I was 18, I had NO idea what fisting was until I saw "Crusing". Even then, I had no idea what the dude was doing in the fisting scene. Now, I just don't get the pleasure in it, and don't want to know.%0D %0D I read that if you practice fisting too much, you lose your ability to hold a bowl movement, and end up shiting in your pants.%0D %0D Ah, no thanks!

by Anonymousreply 1110/16/2010

I'm guessing that it's a pain thing.

by Anonymousreply 1210/16/2010

I hope that is trick photography because for a few minutes of some sort of sick pleasure, it looks like it is very dangerous and life-threatening.

by Anonymousreply 1310/16/2010

Yikes. I can't even take a dick up my ass.

by Anonymousreply 1410/16/2010

Will you still respect me in the morning ?

Hell I don't respect you now.

by Anonymousreply 1510/16/2010

It is known as the Dugger Ideation Complex Syndrome in the DVDSNM4, OP. Typical devotees experienced negative reinforcement during toilet training and diets heavy in bran. Statistically, 68.99% of fisting enthusiasts report an early, justified fear of the Toilet Monster.

by Anonymousreply 1610/16/2010

If it doesn't appeal, don't do it. Very simple. Why are you obsessed with others sexual practices?

by Anonymousreply 1710/16/2010

Shuuz, and I find a 5" slender dick a bit too much..

by Anonymousreply 1910/16/2010

You'd have to be mentally ill to do it.

by Anonymousreply 2110/16/2010

To each his own.

by Anonymousreply 2210/16/2010

R21. And you have to be mentally ill to be prepared to damage your colon and your ability to eliminate waste.%0D %0D Advice: Have wild sex, but don't put yourself in danger or intentionally damage your health and well-being.

by Anonymousreply 2310/16/2010

I hate coming out with a handful of corn, whatever the bottom's ecstasy, I can tell you that.

by Anonymousreply 2410/16/2010

[quote]It is known as the Dugger Ideation Complex Syndrome %0D %0D %0D Obviously the Duggar mom and dad are not afflicted with this syndrome. What a shame.

by Anonymousreply 2510/16/2010

"Corn? When did I eat corn?

by Anonymousreply 2610/16/2010

We need to hear from a fistee about why he likes it, and what he does about the complications.

I've heard that if the fister isn't wearing a glove, it's very dangerous - that his fingernails can puncture the colon.

by Anonymousreply 2710/16/2010

There are simply some things that gay men do that nauseate even me, a long term homosexualist. Fisting, analingus, water sports and scat are the main acts that cause me wretch when even thinking about them.

by Anonymousreply 2810/16/2010

R28, straight people do those things, too.

by Anonymousreply 2910/16/2010

I fisted a guy once. He was this gorgeous German bottom I was hooking up with. He LOVED to get fucked, and liked dildoes too. One day, I had been fucking him for almost an hour and was getting tired. He asked me to fist him, and he was so hot and had me so turned on, I said yeah. He put a condom on my hand and I started slowly fisting him. I had no idea what I was doing but he was directing me and was getting off. It actually ended up turning me on, and my dick was had started going limp, got hard again. By the end, he came three times, and went I pulled out, it was clean. Can't say I'd do it again but I did enjoy it with that gorgeous German.

by Anonymousreply 3010/16/2010

[quote]Didn't know until the fister pulled out that he was an amputee below the elbow.%0D %0D Since there was no actual fist involved, what would that act be called? Nubbing?

by Anonymousreply 3110/16/2010

I think guys who like to be fisted must be masochists. I can't believe that having a fist shoved up your ass would feel "good." I think they must get off on the pain.%0D %0D And there are guys who will take a whole arm up to the elbow up the ass. It happens. It's insane, but it happens.

by Anonymousreply 3210/16/2010

I blame Sesame Street, it makes little kids want to be muppets when they grow up.

by Anonymousreply 3310/16/2010

R33 LOL!

by Anonymousreply 3410/16/2010

I've been coming here for ten years, and I have yet to hear an actual fistee describe what they like about it, and if it causes bowel problems. I'm not judging, I just want to know!

by Anonymousreply 3510/16/2010

This is what fisting will cause. Now doesn't this want to make you go out right now and get someone to ram his arm up your patootie?

Oh what fun there is to be had!

by Anonymousreply 3610/17/2010

r36 you say that like it's a bad thing?

by Anonymousreply 3710/17/2010

I guess none of you are old enough to have been to The Anvil on 14th St. It was common for ff bottoms to get fisted right on the bar, with the whole crowd watching. A lot of them took one arm after another all night. Two members of the group The Village People (the Indian, for sure, and I think it was the construction worker) got fisted there regularly. The Indian could take an arm to the elbow without wincing. Public fisting wasn't unusual back then. As R2 mentioned, it was common to see fisting at The Mine Shaft; it was often seen in the orgy rooms at The Continental, Everard and Beacon baths also. At St. Mark's Baths, a muscular, thick armed masseur was popular with ff bottoms. He'd do them right in the pool area.

by Anonymousreply 3810/17/2010

Ouch that had got to hurt bad.

by Anonymousreply 3910/17/2010

r36 is an idiot. The prolapsed ass picture he's linked to clearly states that the prolapse was caused by trichuris trichuria, the common whipworm. Anyone might fall victim to that fate, fister and non-fister alike.

by Anonymousreply 4010/17/2010

I don't get it, it's looks excrutiating for the fistee, and just plain Ugh, for the fister. I really think the guy taking an arm up his ass is a masochist, and gets off on that pain. If someone is willing to gamble losing the ability to control of their bowel movements, more power to them, I would never try that shit. (Pun intended)

by Anonymousreply 4110/17/2010

To be honest, R41, I never understood the point for the fister either; but all the fistees I've seen seem to love it. If they're experiencing pain, they sure cover it well, but I know a lot of them alternate inhaling poppers and ethyl chloride. I imagine that combination reduces the potential pain substantially. Everything I've read and heard from fistees indicates that permanent stretching and loss of bowel control are myths. And I guess most fistees are expert douchers; I've rarely seen any sign of shit on them or the fisters' arms afterward.

by Anonymousreply 4210/17/2010

I think it feels good in the same way any anal stimulation can or can't feel good.

But I also find it quite surprising, given how difficult - and, on the other hand, how exciting - getting penetrated by just a finger, a cock, a dildo can be, how it depends on all sorts of things - level of arousal, lubrication, hornyness, etc. - that anyone can subject their ass to being invaded by so much mass.

But I understand the thrill conceptually in spite of all that.

by Anonymousreply 4310/17/2010

"He put a condom on my hand"

r30, You must have tiny hands.

by Anonymousreply 4510/17/2010

Although gloves, which allow for more digital stimulation, are usually preferred by fistees, Magnum XL will stretch over a fairly large fist, R45.

by Anonymousreply 4610/17/2010

Alright then R40, here's one for you. More to your liking?

by Anonymousreply 4710/17/2010

It just stands to reason that persistent fisting would cause serious damage; infection, tearing, bleeding. Does anyone think that having a fist or a whole arm shoved up your ass would NOT have awful consequences?

by Anonymousreply 4810/17/2010

[quote]Alright then [R40], here's one for you. More to your liking?

At least a dilated ass pic is more realistic than the prolapsed ass pic you initially posted. Dilated asses eventually shrink back to their normal size with no medical intervention.

by Anonymousreply 4910/18/2010

[quote]I read that if you practice fisting too much, you lose your ability to hold a bowl movement, and end up shiting in your pants.

Get ready for someone to object that nothing can ever go wrong with your ass or rectum or bowels no matter how extreme or how frequent the ass play.

by Anonymousreply 5010/18/2010

bump

by Anonymousreply 5110/18/2010

I can understand watersports, but fisting is gross.

by Anonymousreply 5210/18/2010

How is it possible to fit almost the whole arm up to the shoulder in there?

by Anonymousreply 5310/18/2010

More possible than you think, R53.

Decidedly NSFW

by Anonymousreply 5410/18/2010

Guys used to meet through the FFA. No, not the Future Farmers of America, the Fist Fuckers of America, they had a New York chapter.

by Anonymousreply 5510/18/2010

I owe my success to fisting. While I was young it was the focus of my sex adventures. Now that I'm old I work for Conagra and they pay for my services rather than hire a bi-plane.

Loose lips will spread your hips but a fist is your friend in the end.

by Anonymousreply 5610/18/2010

Explain fisting, OP? Sure. The man go up in the man - with his FIST!

by Anonymousreply 5710/18/2010

All I can say is, if it hurts you're doing it wrong. Never do anything with your body that hurts. I know gay sky divers especially like the idea of having an extra chute you can't forget and still enjoy packing.

by Anonymousreply 5810/18/2010

I've fisted this one guy a few times and it's clear he loves it. I can tell based on his expression, and how hard he cums. (Oh, and he tells me he loves it so why wouldn't I believe him?) And let me tell you there is nothing like feeling a guys orgasm from the INSIDE!

I also know a couple of guys who are seriously into being fisting bottoms and they have no issues what so ever with their bowel movements, etc.

Not to say it doesn't have it's dangers, but as far as I can tell if you are safe and sane about it you won't hurt yourself.

by Anonymousreply 5910/18/2010

Until I got into fisting I never owned a pair of opera gloves. That's how sheltered my life had been.

by Anonymousreply 6010/18/2010

[quote]"He put a condom on my hand"

And that's bad? Doo-dee-doo doo doo...

by Anonymousreply 6110/19/2010

i can't believe that video! up to the shoulder.

I just spit out my breakfast croissant!

by Anonymousreply 6210/19/2010

Isn't taking the full length arm of a grown man up your ass the equivolant of being pounded by a horse? Whoever does shit like that is going to feel it at some point or the other. There is no way anyone can convince me there is no risk in doing an act like that. Somebody's lower intestine is going to be extracted one of these days.

by Anonymousreply 6310/19/2010

A physical manifestation of self-loathing?

by Anonymousreply 6410/19/2010

Cannot believe we are still to get a fistee view of things on DL of all places.

by Anonymousreply 6510/19/2010

I've just watched the video that r54 links to and I have to say, that guy does not look like he's having fun at all. He says "no" repeatedly and he actually cries for christ's sake. It's the guys watching who are getting off, not the poor bastard being used as a glove puppet.

by Anonymousreply 6610/20/2010

I say this as a gay man who has seen it all who has no judgment about anyone. But fisting is the depth of human depravity. End of story.

by Anonymousreply 6710/20/2010

I enjoyed "depravity" for many years. I didn't see fisting as depravity, just the ultimate in excitement and pleasure sensations. I experienced no harm or deformity to my body. It was a sensational head trip more so than the physical trip most seem to believe must be the case. What looked bizarre to some onlookers. Fisting was the greatest and most intense pleasure of my young life.

I gave up sex completely when my friends passed away from HIV in the early 80's. I was fortunate and didn't have complications from HIV even though I was diagnosed HIV+. There is little for me to share that anyone who has never experienced being fisted could possibly understand. As with all forms of sex, fisting can be anything desired for those engaged.

If you find it offensive, don't do it. If it hurts, one should stop. Fisting is not about pain in my experience, it was a sharing of the greatest sexual pleasures I ever shared with another man.

by Anonymousreply 6810/20/2010

[quote]the main acts that cause me wretch when even thinking about them.

Oh, [italic]dear.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 6910/20/2010

lovely to behold!

by Anonymousreply 7010/20/2010

[quote]There is little for me to share that anyone who has never experienced being fisted could possibly understand.

~ * M * A * R * Y * ! * ~

by Anonymousreply 7110/20/2010

[quote]There is little for me to share that anyone who has never experienced being fisted could possibly understand

That's exactly what people who used to belong to EST/Forum used to say. EXACTLY.

by Anonymousreply 7210/20/2010

Might you say it is ecstasy without the need for ecstasy?

by Anonymousreply 7310/20/2010

The hell with fisting, it's "footsing" that I don't understand.

by Anonymousreply 7410/20/2010

We haven't heard from the ladies.

Aren't some dykes into fisting?

by Anonymousreply 7510/20/2010

I knew someone who put their head in a guys asshole, and then he died.

by Anonymousreply 7610/20/2010

What on earth if "footsing" r74?

by Anonymousreply 7710/20/2010

I love trolldar

by Anonymousreply 7810/20/2010

r77

I made the term "footsing" up, but I recently saw it in a pron flick: a guy stuck his foot up the ass of some guy in a sling.

Talk about "this little piggie went to the market..."

by Anonymousreply 7910/21/2010

"Footsing" is in the OPs video....

by Anonymousreply 8010/21/2010

It's one of those practices, along with genital piecing, where I question the mental health of those who engage in it.

by Anonymousreply 8110/21/2010

I have a friend that is 58yrs old professional, well educated and is the fisting king in his hometown.

Guy want to hook up with him just for his fisting poweress.

I dont understand it at all. I thought at that age he would be over his partying and drug fulled weekends, but it seems to be getting worst with each year.

Is it normal for a guy his age to be doing drugs and hookup online for mega two day sex sessions.

He says Im just jealous but frankly it doesnt interest me at all.

by Anonymousreply 8311/19/2012

I remember my horror when, one night over drinks at his place, the late Vito Russo explained what "skullfucking" was.

I choked on my gin and tonic.

by Anonymousreply 8411/20/2012

R83 posts bad grammar. It hurts more than first fisting.

by Anonymousreply 8511/20/2012

Don't knock it til you try it!

by Anonymousreply 8611/20/2012

I assume anyone who obsesses about other people's sex life or sexual proclivities is a bad lay and sexually repressed.

by Anonymousreply 8711/20/2012

I don't get fisting but I wouldn't mind getting fisted by a midget. Their hands and arms are much smaller and reasonable. But a full grown man? No way.

by Anonymousreply 8811/20/2012

[quote]I guess none of you are old enough to have been to The Anvil on 14th St. It was common for ff bottoms to get fisted right on the bar, with the whole crowd watching. A lot of them took one arm after another all night.

I see why gay men of that generation mourn the Seventies so much.

by Anonymousreply 8911/20/2012

r82, why is this preferable to just having regular sex if your ass isn't stretched out by it? Can you have pleasure by being fucked by a normal sized dick still?

That's my question with the practice. I would think that if you can't still have pleasure from a normal sized dick, it means you've messed up your pleasure receptors so that only the fist or sufficiently massive dicks can satisfy you. but if a normal sized dick gives you pleasure still, I can't see why you would need to do something so radical and messy and invasive as stick an entire fist through your rectum.

by Anonymousreply 9011/20/2012

Surely this is way beyond physical stimulation of the prostate and more about power?

by Anonymousreply 9111/20/2012

Of all the Zombie Threads to be resurrected...

by Anonymousreply 9211/20/2012

[quote]If it doesn't appeal, don't do it. Very simple. Why are you obsessed with others sexual practices?

I just love wiggles like that. Look, buddy, just because somebody's free to as they please it doesn't automatically prohibit anybody else from remarking on how stupid it is. If you weren't defensive about fisting those comments would presumably roll right off you back, between your cheeks and straight up your ass.

by Anonymousreply 9311/20/2012

Until R83 it was laid to rest. I didn't see that unfortunately.

Fisting just seems like codependent sex abuse. Anyone can claim previously unknown pleasure and/or sense of actualisation. Yeah, I'm sure Dahmer and Nielsen felt the same in their way.

by Anonymousreply 9411/20/2012

[quote]If it doesn't appeal, don't do it. Very simple. Why are you obsessed with others sexual practices?

Why can't we ask about it? And just asking about something doesn't mean you're "obsessed" about it.

Stop being so threatened and controlling.

by Anonymousreply 9511/20/2012

I've been a fisting top for a few years and it's pretty mind blowing. One guy I was with was in a little bit of pain, but he wasn't getting off on the pain. All of the other guys weren't in pain at all. Sometimes a slight discomfort if I went to quickly or too deeply, but pain has not been part of the plan for any of them.

Physically, they all have been plenty tight enough to give me pleasure when I fuck them regularly, and they certainly seemed to get pleasure from a normal fuck to. But the sensations seem heightened with the fisting. One guy in particular has multiple anal orgasms...they are AMAZING to see. It also gets me off knowing I brought him to that point. I think it must be as much a mental act as a physical act because even if I don't ultimately come, I feel very satisfied by the whole process.

None of them have issues with keeping their shit in, etc. Anytime fisting comes up, someone always says that, but in my experience everything goes back to normal pretty quickly after you play.

by Anonymousreply 9611/20/2012

nothing like a nice fist on a cold chilly day!

by Anonymousreply 9811/20/2012

Years ago in New Orleans French Quarter, there used to be this midget dwarf guy who dressed up in leather and used fist men in the back room of that now defunct leather bar on Decatur Street, Jules I think the bar was called. His widdle arm would go all the way up to the guy's shoulder, while the rest of us stood around smoke cigs and drank draft beer.

by Anonymousreply 9911/20/2012

I hooked up with a super hot (and surprisingly nice and normal) guy once who was obsessed with getting my entire fist up his butt. He said he liked being stretched. It was one of the hottest experiences of my life, and I still to this day jerk off to the memory. His enthusiasm for it was intensely hot.

PS. Why do they always wear latex gloves when they fist in pornos? Who is it meant to protect, and against what exactly?

by Anonymousreply 10011/20/2012

There was a bald Falcon porn star named Addison Scott who was incredibly hot--very ripped and muscular, deep voice, very handsome. he was really into fisting in his films and supposedly in real life (he was quoted as saying, "I know it's been a good night if I have to disinfect my watch the next day!").

Anyway, it turned out he accidentally killed some guy by tying him up during sex play and then abandoning him for a few hours (during which time the guy died), and he had to go to jail.

What happened to him?

by Anonymousreply 10111/20/2012

He went to jail.

by Anonymousreply 10211/20/2012

anus horribilis

by Anonymousreply 10311/20/2012

anus mirabilis!

by Anonymousreply 10411/20/2012

Nothin' says lovin' like havin' your intestine slide out of your asshole around someone's forearm.

by Anonymousreply 10511/20/2012

The secret is to relax completely.

by Anonymousreply 10611/20/2012

Yummy! In my tummy!

by Anonymousreply 10711/20/2012

I don't think men are very good about expressing why even conventional sex acts feel good, let alone this.

by Anonymousreply 10811/20/2012

it is when the hand goes up inside the man

by Anonymousreply 10911/20/2012

r85 me not from you america i am in the europe i try best to speak good english

by Anonymousreply 11011/21/2012

R101, that's my nightmare.

I was in talks to set up a scene -- nothing NEAR that -- but you always wonder. Is this safe?

Will I end up in a newspaper article?

The talks have stalled.

I'm thinking it's not such a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 11111/21/2012

IT FEELS INCREDIBLE !!!

by Anonymousreply 11211/21/2012

This past weekend I was double fisted

Its feels incredibile, like nothng else

Im working up to taking something larger to celebrate my upcoming 60th birthday

Im thinking of hiring a troup of black mandingos to make me thier wite hoe, i no it sounds slutty but its my bisness and my money

by Anonymousreply 11311/22/2012

Jack Morin, author of Anal Pleasure and Health, claims that it is perfectly safe, but this seems counter-intuitive to me.

How can stretching your ass out that much repeatedly NOT eventually loosen it? I mean, a dick is roughly the same width as a large turd, but a fucking hand or arm?

by Anonymousreply 11411/22/2012

[quote]Im working up to taking something larger to celebrate my upcoming 60th birthday Im thinking of hiring a troup of black mandingos to make me thier wite hoe, i no it sounds slutty but its my bisness and my money

Maybe you'd be better off investing that money in a dictionary.

by Anonymousreply 11511/22/2012

Nobody on this thread has been able to explain how it feels to get fisted.

"Mind blowing" is the best you can do, but plenty of things are mind blowing, and they don't involve shoving some dude's arm up your shit hole.

by Anonymousreply 11611/22/2012

[quote]What on earth if "footsing"

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

by Anonymousreply 11711/22/2012

I've seen a couple of clips and the guy is either acting like it's the greatest experience he's ever had or he's just lying there like a jaded old whore so who know's.

by Anonymousreply 11811/22/2012

[quote]so who know's.

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 11911/22/2012

Fisting is just another perfectly normal practice that is perfectly healthy. Akin to rimming a clean anus, it's all very mainstream for the sexually liberated. However, if you leave the toilet lid up when you flush, you're a filthy disgusting animal with no soul and I will unfriend you on facebook and never come over to your house again!

by Anonymousreply 12011/22/2012

Do some guys do it just for the money and not enjoy it?

by Anonymousreply 12111/22/2012

I've never been fisted but lets just say if there's a drumstick left over after Christmas dinner... finger lickin' good!

by Anonymousreply 12212/12/2012
Need more help? Click Here.