Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Straight men who had gay relationships in their past.

It's not just for college girls anymore (and never was). Gavin Rossdale Tom Hardy Christopher Hitchens Jon Moss David Bowie Marlon Brando Jack Kerouac Who else?

by Anonymousreply 232September 11, 2018 3:09 PM

Will Smith

by Anonymousreply 1October 14, 2010 5:06 PM

John Travolta

by Anonymousreply 2October 14, 2010 5:09 PM

NOT MICHAEL CHABON, SO DON'T MENTION HIM

by Anonymousreply 3October 14, 2010 5:11 PM

All of them all of them all of them all of them all of them. Jackson Pollock JFK Paul Neman Clint Eastwood Kennedys galore Are we calling Jack Kemp "straight?" Are we calling Cary Grant "straight?" Tyrone Power, Errol Flynn? What is meant by "straight?" Gary Cooper Clark Gable John Wayne Can we call James Dean "straight?" Nicholas Ray Rudolph Valentino, is he "straight?" Straight guys are people who have let other men touch their weenies and then lied about it. That's what "straight" means.

by Anonymousreply 4October 14, 2010 5:14 PM

JFK?

by Anonymousreply 5October 14, 2010 5:17 PM

Lou Reed.

by Anonymousreply 6October 14, 2010 5:19 PM

Al Pacino? I dont believe he sold his body to just one old lady.

by Anonymousreply 7October 14, 2010 5:24 PM

John Lennon

by Anonymousreply 8October 14, 2010 5:26 PM

That skater boy/actor from XANADU and WICKED, Marty somebody.....

by Anonymousreply 9October 14, 2010 5:35 PM

JFK had that best pal who sometimes blew him. Lem Billings. They met in prep school and stayed friends forever after. A review in the HARVARD GAY & LESBIAN REVIEW of a David Pitts's book about Billings doesn't mention Jack getting blow jobs from Billings, but gossipy types say it's true. And I'm a gossipy type!

by Anonymousreply 10October 14, 2010 5:36 PM

Jackie called Lem "The Man Who Came to Dinner" because he was a house guest every single weekend...

by Anonymousreply 11October 14, 2010 5:41 PM

Marlon Brando

by Anonymousreply 12October 14, 2010 5:44 PM

Winston Churchill

by Anonymousreply 13October 14, 2010 5:45 PM

Winston Churchill?

by Anonymousreply 14October 14, 2010 5:51 PM

R4, I meant men who identify themselves as heterosexual. Good list! I had heard about Churchill before (I think it was in The Book of Lists) - what was the story on him?

by Anonymousreply 15October 14, 2010 5:52 PM

Marlon Brando was bi wasn't he?

by Anonymousreply 16October 14, 2010 5:55 PM

Abraham Lincoln

by Anonymousreply 17October 14, 2010 5:58 PM

[quote]I meant men who identify themselves as heterosexual%0D %0D Well, in that case, almost everyone famous - from Liberace to Dom DeLuise to Jim Nabors to Tom Cruise - qualifies

by Anonymousreply 18October 14, 2010 6:00 PM

Pierce Brosnan said he had a gay relationship at college for a year or so.

by Anonymousreply 19October 14, 2010 6:02 PM

R19 Where did you get that from?.I've never heard rumors about Pierce Brosnan.

by Anonymousreply 20October 14, 2010 6:12 PM

Here you go r20

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 14, 2010 6:16 PM

What I love is that Rossdale is still lying...turninf a 5 year relationship into a brief" experimentation" so he could know what he liked. Why bother...why not just be honest at this point?

by Anonymousreply 22October 14, 2010 6:18 PM

Tony Curtis%0D %0D Robert Downey Jr.

by Anonymousreply 23October 14, 2010 6:55 PM

Daryl Hall%0D %0D Richard Pryor

by Anonymousreply 24October 14, 2010 7:00 PM

Yes, Winston Churchill was supposed to have dabbled with Ivor Novello.

by Anonymousreply 25October 14, 2010 7:07 PM

You mean bisexuals.%0D %0D JFK? Eastwood, John Wayne? Please inform- JFK's childhood friend Billings, was hardly his only gay friend you know- as a young man and as an older man.

by Anonymousreply 26October 14, 2010 7:10 PM

R22, Exactly! If your not going to be honest about the situation then shut your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 27October 14, 2010 7:12 PM

That Winston Churchill story is based on a misunderstanding.

Some people think that he had a fling with the singer Ivor Novello, because of something W. Somerset Maugham says in his diaries. But he was referring to [italic]another[/italic] Winston Churchill - an American novelist who, in the early 20th century, was actually more famous than the British politician.

To make matters even more confusing, the two Winston Churchills were friends.

by Anonymousreply 28October 14, 2010 7:13 PM

Richard Burton

Anthony Hopkins

Michael Portillo

Joe Strummer

Mick Jagger

by Anonymousreply 29October 14, 2010 7:15 PM

No, Winston Churchill the British PM was an admitted sodomite in younger years and it had nothing to do with Ivor Novello.%0D

by Anonymousreply 30October 14, 2010 7:35 PM

Do you have a source for that, r30?

by Anonymousreply 31October 14, 2010 7:41 PM

No novelist in America was ever more famous than Winston Churchill, the British politician. That Winston was an international celebrity pretty much from the Boor War on, was a Cabinet Minister in England before and during the First WW. He tried to meet the novelist on his way to Canada early in the century on a speaking tour (the novelist lived in Maine or NH, something like that), but they never managed to meet- hardly a friend. %0D %0D I think speculation about Churchill comes from his public (British private) school days when he was accused, wrongfully so it seems, or being a "poofster" in a school boy showdown of some sort. Also, sexual "experimentation" was supposedly rampant among British aristrocacy in public school.%0D %0D Churchill was also probably completely faithful to his wife. Not a very controversial fellow sexually- %0D

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2010 7:49 PM

No charlie he admitted it.

by Anonymousreply 33October 14, 2010 7:56 PM

Winston Churchill on sodomy: ""It is impossible to obtain a conviction for sodomy from an English jury. Half of them don't believe that it can physically be done, and the other half are doing it."

by Anonymousreply 34October 14, 2010 7:58 PM

boer war.

by Anonymousreply 35October 14, 2010 7:59 PM

Gavin Rossdale and Marlon Brando aren't / weren't straight.

by Anonymousreply 36October 14, 2010 8:00 PM

Winston Churchill on the navy:%0D "Don't talk to me about naval tradition. It's nothing but rum, sodomy and the lash"

by Anonymousreply 37October 14, 2010 8:00 PM

I had to look him up. A young Winston

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 14, 2010 8:07 PM

Wow!

by Anonymousreply 39October 14, 2010 8:09 PM

W. Somerset Maugham was the source of the Novello story and there is no evidence at all he knew any obscure writer named Winston Churchill, but he was a good friend and drinking partner with the PM. I wouldn't necessarily take such an admission about Novello seriously, since Churchill was one ugly dog in his adult years.%0D

by Anonymousreply 40October 14, 2010 8:25 PM

R-20 Pierce talked about his gay relationship openly and freely. Do a search.

by Anonymousreply 41October 14, 2010 8:44 PM

NO straight man could ever do this. They are all really truly totally homosexual and waiting to come out.

by Anonymousreply 42October 14, 2010 8:50 PM

R42, Gavin Rossdale dated a man for 5 years. He is straight?

by Anonymousreply 43October 14, 2010 8:54 PM

OP, you have never heard of the word "bisexual"?

Clearly not.

You didn't celebrate bisexual day on Oct. 11th did ya.

by Anonymousreply 44October 14, 2010 11:41 PM

Moron...Rossdale doesn't say "bisexual". He says STRAIGHT. He's lying. %0D %0D There's a little gaggle of geese on DL who young to pretend that sexuality is some great amorphous mystery, and that there are a million variations. There aren't. Anyone who'd been closeted, even just in their youth, knows the gymnastics one performs to stay in denial out of fear and self loathing. You dimwits act as if we all experience our sexuality completely outside of a larger context;the pressures brought to bear on us by the homophobic world. People are so full of fear that they can barely face themselves as they are, let alone face a hostile,violent society.%0D %0D Rossdale is rich. He's protected to some extent. He exists in a cultural millieu that can accept bisexuality. But he's a coward. Which shows the paradox of rich closet cases...they have more freedom to come out, but they also have more fear about losing their priviledged status.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2010 1:59 AM

Brad Pitt who use to live with gay soap writer Thom Racina for 2 years and was his houseboy.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2010 1:59 AM

BISEXUALS all of them.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2010 2:07 AM

You can tell that Tom Hardy is a true bisexual. How? Because he's settling down with a woman, of course.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2010 2:09 AM

r45 just because you are a GAY, GAY, GAY in the Kinsey scale, does not mean that bisexuality does not exist.

You are as prejudiced as straight homophobes. Can't see past your own nose.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2010 2:12 AM

r29, What's Jo Strummer's story?

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2010 2:14 AM

R49- are you retarded dear? I never said bisexuality doesn't exist. To reiterate...%0D %0D 1. Rossdale doesn't acknowledge bisexuality. Therefore, he's a closet case.%0D %0D 2. Sexuality on DL becomes this ambiguous black hole of universal proportions. It's NOT. I didn't SAY there were NO bisexual people. I said that sexuality is more concrete than depicted on DL. I was criticizing the idea that a "straight" man just diddled a guy and it meant nothing. I was NOT saying there are NO bisexuals.%0D %0D You're waay too defensive..it reveals your own biases. Get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2010 2:26 AM

I agree with R49. Sexuality represents a range of behavior and attraction. We are talking about attraction. There is no reason why a person cannot be attracted by both men and women. It is silly to think that there is a ten foot wall between gays and straights. Maybe R45 is so totally gay that he gags at the sight of a woman, but he should not think that all men are as one-sided in terms of what arouses them.

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2010 2:27 AM

Charlton Heston and 17 yr old Sal Mineo's 2 year relationship..

"Mineo, a fairly out gay actor, was only seventeen when he encountered Heston on the set of The Private War of Major Benson, released in 1955..."At first I thought Heston would hate me? Mineo said. "He probably knew I was gay and liberal an he was conservative as Attila the Hun on most of his political positions." In a chat in Chelsea,New York, apartment years after he making of this movie, Mineo claimed, " I was dumbfounded.At first I thought he was just being friendly.He even invited me out for a drink,although I was too young to drink.That drink turned out to be not beer but a smoothie.We drove up into the Hollywood Hills and watched the sunset." Later,according to Mineo,Heston drove him to a fairly luxurious house-it wasn't his-and there was no one at home,not even a servant."Gradually,he lured me to one of the upstairs bedrooms where he was all over me.The man was hungry. I think he didn't get much.Once he mounted me,I didn't think he would get off me. I think he wanted to stay in the saddle all night.But eventually he was satisfied. On the way home,he asked me if I'd be his steady piece. I found him a very handsome man,but dull.He was nicely equipped,though. I wanted more.We carried on like this for about 2 years.Eventually he got tired of me.I was growing up and he didn't like that."......."-Hollywood Babylon Strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2010 2:29 AM

Rossdale IS a closet case and I'm glad the bitch finally got outed he's made Marilyn and Boy George look like bitter lying queens for YEARS. Gwen knows her man's a mo guess she wanted 'pretty' children.

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2010 2:37 AM

Sure, Tom Hardy settled down with a woman but he still cruising in parks for gay sex and he admitted on a tv interview to waking up in bed naked with another man when he was high.

Here's the park encounter:

"First of all of course Tom you have had sexual relations with another man because I am one of them. It was 2007 in South Wales, we ran into one another several times over the course of my stay there. We ended up finally saying "hello" near Holland Park and with no more than that we were chatting like old friends. I did take note of your smile and told you so but you were a bit shy so I left it alone. Soon we worked our way to the outskirts of Chelsea; I needed to check in with a friend and you "awkwardly" agreed to wait for me. the rest of the evening was full of laughs and slight touches on the leg and shoulder. Grabbing a black box around 1AM, I said I was done for the evening. With great ease you leaned forward and kissed me full on the lips; while shocked i accepted and we retired at my place in Knightsbridge. Tom you are a prince full of manners and desires. I do think about you!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2010 2:38 AM

Cool story, r54, but the first clue that Darwin Porter pulled it out of his ass is this "quote" [italic]"He probably knew I was gay and liberal an he was conservative as Attila the Hun on most of his political positions."[/italic] In 1955, heston was a liberal.

[quote]Heston campaigned for Presidential candidate Adlai Stevenson in 1956 and John F. Kennedy in 1960. Reportedly, when an Oklahoma movie theater premiering his movie El Cid was segregated, he joined a picket line outside in 1961. Heston makes no reference to this in his autobiography, but describes traveling to Oklahoma City to picket segregated restaurants, much to the chagrin of Allied Artists, the producers of El Cid. During the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom held in Washington, D.C. in 1963, he accompanied Martin Luther King Jr. In later speeches, Heston said he helped the civil rights cause "long before Hollywood found it fashionable." Following the assassination of President Kennedy in 1963, Heston and actors Gregory Peck, Kirk Douglas and James Stewart issued a statement calling for support of President Johnson's Gun Control Act of 1968. He opposed the Vietnam War and in 1969 was approached by the Democratic Party to run for the U.S. Senate. He agonized over the decision and ultimately determined he could never give up acting.

"Conservative as Attila the Hun", my ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2010 2:42 AM

According to Ian Halperin..Gavin's gay fling is not a one time thing..he's been cheating on Gwen with men for years.

IUC Exclusive: Gwen%E2%80%99s man Gavin Light In The Loafers%E2%80%A6Has Male Lovers On The Side

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2010 2:47 AM

I meant to address r53, not 54.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2010 2:50 AM

"Gavin Rossdale is a big FAG and I'm just the fella who can prove it!"

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2010 3:15 AM

Yeah, well that just proves my point, r55.

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2010 3:32 AM

Gwen was recently criticized for letting her son wear nail polish.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2010 3:36 AM

So..is this going to be the trend for "straight" male celebrities? Announced to the media that they had a gay relationship experience in the past?

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2010 3:49 AM

Rupert Graves and most of the British actors

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2010 12:06 PM

Hugh Hefner

Colin Farrell

Richard Pryor

Colin Quinn

Dave Navarro

Pete Wentz? I think

DAVID BOWIE IS NOT "STRAIGHT." HE IS BISEXUAL AT BEST AND A CLOSET CASE. His orientation is probably centered on men.

At least Andy Dick has the balls to identify as BI.

by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2010 4:56 PM

George W. Bush

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2010 5:15 PM

r29 is full of shit.

I can't even find an internet account of Joe Strummer hooking up with another man.

Strummer was a notorious womanizer who would cuckold his own bandmates out of sadistic joy.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2010 5:19 PM

R66 - I once read somewhere that Joe Strummer was filmed getting a blowjob from a male fan by the directors of "Rude Boy", but the footage was not shown in the film.

I haven't seen "Rude Boy" and was under the impression that it was a documentary, when it's actually a semi-documentary, so that scene was probably scripted and simulated, and not necessarily reflective of any real-life behaviour.

I can't find any reference to the incident on the web at all, but I distinctly remember reading about it in a credible source, though a can't remember what that source was.

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2010 5:29 PM

Many of these guys aren't straight. Just because they are married to women doesn't make them straight...look at Rock Hudson, Jim McGreevey, John Revolta, etc.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2010 6:31 PM

R64 Do you think David Bowie's relationship with Iman is fake?.They seem pretty happy together.

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2010 6:43 PM

I don't know about David Bowie and Iman but Anthony Perkins was married for years and he constantly cheated on his wife with men.

by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2010 6:46 PM

The thought of Christopher Hitchens having sex with a man - or with anyone - is revolting. Yucch!

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2010 6:54 PM

if by relationships you mean gay sex, than a great majority of them.

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2010 8:43 PM

Gee, for a closet case, David Bowie sure wasn't shy about vocally telling the world he fucked men.

by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2010 8:44 PM

Man, I didn't know about Richard Pryor. Also, God help me but Hitchens was fuckable in a sickly-looking British schoolboy kinda way before he pickled himself alive

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2010 9:42 PM

Evelyn Waugh

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2010 9:45 PM

Jonathan Rhys Meyers

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2010 9:47 PM

God. I'd rater have sex with a stinky smegma lined fish than that hideous Christopher Hitchens.

Now, whats the evidence on Colin Ferrell. I call bullshit there.

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2010 9:53 PM

I think the Farrell post is just wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2010 9:57 PM

Wait does Chabon seriously ID straight. Yikes

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2010 10:47 PM

These men are BISEXUAL!

If you dunce caps stopped denying that bisexuality is a real sexual orientation, you would not be so confused by this.

by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2010 2:01 AM

Well...Kevin Spacey was the one who discovered Colin Farrell and introduced him to Joel Schumacher..He's probably not gay but used sex to advance his career like all actors do in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2010 2:06 AM

Do you conclude someone is bisexual by their sexual behavior? Or by their sexual orientation? I would think it would be orientation and I'm sure men who live without women (prison, gender-segregated societies, etc.) would agree. Of course I believe that there are bisexuals (James Dean) but isn't it possible that men have sex with other men for a variety of reasons? Like money, social climbing, boredom, power.

by Anonymousreply 82October 16, 2010 2:18 AM

Ok. here's my question on James Dean..Is he really bisexual or is he gay-for-pay? I heard he used to be a hustler and would let producers sleep with him for parts in his younger days..

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2010 2:24 AM

James Dean just lays there these days - a real dead fuck.

by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2010 2:28 AM

"Of course I believe that there are bisexuals (James Dean) but isn't it possible that men have sex with other men for a variety of reasons? Like money, social climbing, boredom, power."%0D %0D %0D %0D Social climbing? Boredom? You could argue that some men have sex with women for the same reasons.%0D

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2010 2:33 AM

Paul McCartney

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2010 2:34 AM

"hetro" actor Tom Hardy and uber "straight" actor Leonardo DiCaprio flirting at Inception set

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2010 3:44 AM

What about JFK, Jr.?

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2010 4:03 AM

Speaking of James Dean,did anyone read the story in Hollywood babylon about him being a paedophile?.

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2010 4:04 AM

"For at least two decades after the death of James Dean on September 30, 1955, one of the most talked about aspects of his admittedly secret life was the legendary star's clandestine involvement with a twelve-year-old boy.Even before the release of East of Eden in 1955,the studio feared news of the scandal would break. Confidential magazine had some facts...."-Hollywood Babylon Its back!

There's more to the story but I'm very lazy..

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2010 4:15 AM

Thanks R90

by Anonymousreply 91October 16, 2010 4:18 AM

"He's probably not gay but used sex to advance his career like all actors do in the industry."

The casting couch is largely a myth.

by Anonymousreply 92October 16, 2010 4:53 AM

Of course it's a myth.

by Anonymousreply 93October 16, 2010 5:28 AM

Hey big boy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 16, 2010 10:38 AM

R87 That's your idea of flirting?

by Anonymousreply 95October 16, 2010 10:46 AM

Well they can't make it too obvious, R95

by Anonymousreply 96October 16, 2010 10:47 AM

They didn't have smoothies in 1955.

by Anonymousreply 97October 16, 2010 11:16 AM

Rob Lowe - now identifies as straight but was quite 'experimental' when he was younger.

by Anonymousreply 98October 16, 2010 2:18 PM

No doubt Rob will get back to experimenting. Sometimes, you can't say "no!"

by Anonymousreply 99November 15, 2010 7:29 PM

I THOUGHT JON MOSS WAS SOOOOOOOOO HOT BACK IN THE DAY!

by Anonymousreply 100November 15, 2010 7:31 PM

Straight guys have no choice but to sleep with men get roles, clint Eastwood did as well

by Anonymousreply 101November 15, 2010 7:45 PM

These men were not straight. They were bisexual. Marlon Brando for one admitted as much. Stop abusing the word straight.

by Anonymousreply 102November 16, 2010 1:45 AM

Rod Stewart

by Anonymousreply 103November 16, 2010 1:55 AM

What about Rod Stewart?

by Anonymousreply 104November 16, 2010 2:14 AM

Rod Stewart swallowed a gallon of cum from his hot Asian bass player back in the late 70's early 80's.

YUMERS!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 105November 16, 2010 2:19 AM

Anything on Sting?

He is my favorite DILF, I have loved him for so long.

by Anonymousreply 106November 16, 2010 2:27 AM

[quote]There's a little gaggle of geese on DL who young to pretend that sexuality is some great amorphous mystery, and that there are a million variations. There aren't. Anyone who'd been closeted, even just in their youth, knows the gymnastics one performs to stay in denial out of fear and self loathing. You dimwits act as if we all experience our sexuality completely outside of a larger context;the pressures brought to bear on us by the homophobic world. People are so full of fear that they can barely face themselves as they are, let alone face a hostile,violent society.

So r45 thats what you think, however, you should nto apply this theory or ideology on everyone else. Human sexuality IS indeed complex and someone can be attracted to guys in his or her youth and as he or she grows older be attracted to girls, or both. True, a lot may be in the closet or self-loathing about themselves, however, you should not claim that sexuality is clear cut: gay, bi or straight.

by Anonymousreply 107November 16, 2010 2:35 AM

FWIW, Farrell was photographed a few years ago in a bar in South America kissing and getting cosy with a boxer or some sort of athlete.

He'd fuck a snake, though I suspect he's 95% straight.

by Anonymousreply 108November 16, 2010 2:41 AM

I hate Pierce Brosnan. I find him extremely creepy.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's part lizard.

by Anonymousreply 109November 16, 2010 2:42 AM

I thought Flea and Anthony of the Red Hot Chili Peppers were loves for a short time?

by Anonymousreply 110November 16, 2010 2:45 AM

I don't think he's anywhere near that r108. Any hole will do for him.

by Anonymousreply 111November 16, 2010 2:45 AM

Bronson Pinchot%0D %0D Tammy Cruise

by Anonymousreply 112November 16, 2010 2:52 AM

R106 This isn't about Sting directly, but it is a very weird story from Christopher Ciccone's book.%0D %0D One evening during Madonna's wedding celebrations to Guy, Christopher was seated between Sting and Trudie (assigned seating). He says Trudie asked him if she smelled. When he said no, she asked him if he would be into something like that. He says he quickly changed the subject. Eww!%0D %0D Maybe she was trying to setup a kinky three-way?

by Anonymousreply 113November 16, 2010 5:32 AM

[quote]FWIW, Farrell was photographed a few years ago in a bar in South America kissing and getting cosy with a boxer or some sort of athlete%0D %0D God bless you Americans. That "sort of Athlete" was football megastar Diego Maradona who, in his day, was more famous worldwide than your Elvis or Madonna, probably at a par with Michael Jackosn.%0D %0D He's Argentine and in that culture, men kiss all the time, but he is straight. Colin must have been star struck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 16, 2010 6:50 AM

[quote]Pierce Brosnan. I find him extremely creepy.%0D %0D He once worked in a circus on the trapeze and as a fire eater. They worked that into a "Remington Steele" script so he could show off his circus talents and wear a skimpy costume. %0D

by Anonymousreply 115November 16, 2010 11:43 AM

What about Kiefer Sutherland being caught in gay bars making out and with his pants around his ankles?

by Anonymousreply 116November 16, 2010 12:14 PM

Kiefer Sutherland is your classic alcoholic bisexual, or bisexual alcoholic, I don't know which should come first

by Anonymousreply 117November 16, 2010 7:33 PM

Well, according to the just released Sal Mineo biography-- %0D %0D Bobby Sherman.

by Anonymousreply 118November 16, 2010 9:52 PM

"He's Argentine and in that culture, men kiss all the time..."%0D %0D Uh, no.

by Anonymousreply 119November 16, 2010 9:59 PM

David Bowie is gay and Iman is actually a drag queen. The name says it all: I man.

by Anonymousreply 120November 16, 2010 10:05 PM

Rupert Graves

by Anonymousreply 121November 16, 2010 10:05 PM

[quote]Straight guys have no choice but to sleep with men get roles, clint Eastwood did as well%0D %0D Bull. Shit.%0D %0D These men are bisexual. No straight man would sleep with another man, ever. If he crosses that line by choice he's bisexual or he's bi-curious and prepared out of choice to experiment at the very least. These are not men that had one sleep over to get to the top. They slept with men because they COULD, and often in some cases. %0D %0D And never trust anyone who can't finish a sentence with a full stop.

by Anonymousreply 122November 16, 2010 10:10 PM

How about Robert Redford?

by Anonymousreply 123November 16, 2010 10:27 PM

[quote]Well, according to the just released Sal Mineo biography-- Bobby Sherman.%0D %0D Bobby Sherman what? Are you replying to some question or are you telling us some news? What about Bobby Sherman?%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 124November 16, 2010 10:57 PM

In the new biography SAL MINEO--- allegedly Sherman and Mineo had a sexual relationship.

by Anonymousreply 125November 16, 2010 11:36 PM

Maybe r119 is ugly?

by Anonymousreply 126November 17, 2010 10:54 PM

All the men the idiot OP mentioned are BI men, not "straight." Straight men don't have gay relationships. Anyone with a fucking brain knows that.

by Anonymousreply 127November 17, 2010 11:36 PM

And we know from that book that Marlon Brando's third wife, Tarita, used a strap-on to keep him happy.

by Anonymousreply 128November 17, 2010 11:55 PM

Seven pages and not one mention of that sexy, tall, big dick stud Kevin Costner - What's the 411 on Mr. Costner?

by Anonymousreply 129November 18, 2010 4:06 AM

Why do some of you have such a hard time believing that many people have sexual prefrences and still enjoy a trip to the other side. Don't take it so personal and let people live their life; you are as narrow minded as Evangelicals for christ sake!! Label yourself and to each his own...

by Anonymousreply 130November 18, 2010 4:36 AM

Here's the evidence on Collin Farrell.

But he only does trannies when he's wasted:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131November 18, 2010 8:20 PM

Stop hating women.

Your misogyny is killing queer teens all over the US.

by Anonymousreply 132December 14, 2010 6:53 AM

I love this thread.

by Anonymousreply 133July 5, 2011 2:25 AM

[quote]The thought of Christopher Hitchens having sex with a man - or with anyone - is revolting. Yucch!

You clearly don't know what you're talking about. He was once a famous beauty of a British type:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134July 5, 2011 4:12 AM

And even much more recently, he was hardly repulsive-looking:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135July 5, 2011 4:13 AM

Or here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136July 5, 2011 4:13 AM

Did you bitches hear Martha Washington is dead? Kind od puts it all into perspective, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 137July 5, 2011 4:24 AM

These men are bisexual. It is not confusing at all. Just like all the "gay" men on DL who were justifying how they sometimes sleep with women. And all the bicurious/LUG women. And the man dykes who admit that they occasionally want cock.

Accept that bisexuality is behaviorally predominant, and there is no conflict.

by Anonymousreply 138July 5, 2011 8:05 AM

Whoa - I did not mean to type "man dykes"! Ignore the word "man" - how bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 139July 5, 2011 8:14 AM

r108 I believe Colin would fuck anything and everybody if he only likes them/it/her/him.b He just gives that kind of vibe.

by Anonymousreply 140July 5, 2011 10:52 AM

r120 ROFL

by Anonymousreply 141July 5, 2011 10:56 AM

r122 I understand what you're saying and agree many are BI but I think you're grossly underestimating people's drives and ambitions. I believe many more straight men would totally let a guy blow them/jerk them off and even vice versa if they are ambitious enough to advance in life.

Don't ever underestimate people's ambitions and what they will do to achieve them.

by Anonymousreply 142July 5, 2011 11:07 AM

Right on, R142

by Anonymousreply 143July 7, 2011 6:53 PM

Most of those english actors were buggered senseless while at university. lol

by Anonymousreply 144July 7, 2011 7:09 PM

Willem Dafoe

by Anonymousreply 145July 8, 2011 5:38 PM

[quote]No straight man would sleep with another man, ever.

Oh shut-up, asshole, a small amount of straight males do it all the time. Deal.

by Anonymousreply 146July 8, 2011 6:28 PM

Put straight males in a all male environment and see fast they go for the cock. Most straight males just haven't met the right man yet! I know several who occasionally like a cock up their ass.

by Anonymousreply 147July 8, 2011 6:36 PM

Ah, straight cock. It's like Holy Grail to gays.

by Anonymousreply 148July 8, 2011 6:54 PM

[quote]a small amount of straight males

Oh DEAR.

by Anonymousreply 149July 8, 2011 6:54 PM

You're right r149. MANY straight males love it!

by Anonymousreply 150July 8, 2011 7:04 PM

Well, any straight man celebrity or otherwise will have a taste of m2m sex in prison, no doubt about it.

by Anonymousreply 151July 8, 2011 7:08 PM

[quote] Also, sexual "experimentation" was supposedly rampant among British aristrocacy in public school.%0D %0D %0D It wasn't sexual experimentaion, it was sexual molestation of younger boys by older boys. It was part of British public school's famed sadism

by Anonymousreply 152July 8, 2011 7:11 PM

Remedial English:

"Amount" is used for non-count nouns:

Amount of water Amount of sex Amount of hazardous waste

"Number" is used for count nouns:

Number of men Number of women Number of cocks

by Anonymousreply 153July 8, 2011 7:11 PM

[quote]Why do some of you have such a hard time believing that many people have sexual preferences and still enjoy a trip to the other side. Don't take it so personal and let people live their life; you are as narrow minded as Evangelicals for christ sake!! Label yourself and to each his own...

I think those people are bisexual; however, I don't know why straight maledom is so protected that to suggest a guy who occasionally fucks other men cannot possibly be taken seriously as a straight male is hilarious and hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 154July 8, 2011 7:14 PM

Because a guy who fucks another guy is not straight. No matter how much you queens fantasize about straight cock.

by Anonymousreply 155July 8, 2011 8:05 PM

Winston Churchill admitted he had sex with openly gay actor/singer Ivor Novello. When asked what the experience was like, Churchill replied "Musical!"

by Anonymousreply 156July 8, 2011 11:50 PM

All I can imagine is that some of you are too young to realize that your sexuality can involve somewhat as you emerge from your teens and early 20's and your hormones calm down somewhat.%0D %0D I don't find it at all difficult to imagine that there are people who may have dabbled with the homosex as youths who not only completely lose interest in it as they get older, but find the thought somewhat distasteful.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 157July 9, 2011 12:35 AM

Also, keep in mind that rigid notions of homosexuality vs heterosexuality didn't emerge until the post-WWII/Cold War era, where the idea of having even 1 sexual encounter with another man was anathema to straight men. %0D %0D During, and particularly prior to, the war, these notions weren't as rigidly proscribed, so many straight guys could have sex with other men, only in the active role, even when they weren't predominantly attracted to men.

by Anonymousreply 158July 9, 2011 2:27 AM

I always thought Kerouac was a gay man who had sex with woman.

by Anonymousreply 159July 9, 2011 9:57 AM

John Nettles.

by Anonymousreply 160July 9, 2011 10:48 AM

From everything I've read about him David Bowie is a true bisexual. Lou Reed, in terms of raw sexual preference, is probably on the gay side of the Kinsey scale but seems to bond emotionally with either females or female-identifying gay men.

I think most straight men who aren't actually physically repulsed by other men are open to sex with other men just because men are encouraged to be sexually self-indulgent and feel that they deserve to get as much ass as they can.

by Anonymousreply 161July 9, 2011 12:01 PM

I thought this was about gay "relationships"? Doesn't the term relationship deal with emotions as well? If a man or woman has an emotional connection with a person of the opposite sex but prefers sex with the same sex but will also have sex with the emotional connection, wouldn't that be considered bisexual? I fall into that category and hate sterotyping people, I consider myself bisexual but according to DL I'm gay??? I believe I know what I am. The rest of you can think in your narrow minded world. The definition of gay to me is someone who is both physically and emotionally drawn to someone of the same sex.

by Anonymousreply 162July 9, 2011 12:56 PM

The word you are looking for is bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 163July 9, 2011 1:10 PM

Guys do not care. They'll stick it anywhere.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164July 9, 2011 1:16 PM

[quote] The word you are looking for is bisexual.

not necessarily

by Anonymousreply 165July 9, 2011 1:17 PM

Anyone else hear the rumor that Pierce Brosnan was a secret crossdresser?

by Anonymousreply 166July 9, 2011 1:42 PM

r162, I don't really get guys like you. Why in the world would you care what other people think? Why would you even bother with a gay message board? You've got your wife/girlfriend that you are in love with, even if you bang a couple guys on the side. Yeah, that's bisexual, we all agree you're not gay. Stop moaning about being labelled gay, no one really gives a shit.

by Anonymousreply 167July 9, 2011 5:40 PM

They aren't striahgt if they had gay relations.. idiot OP! smh

by Anonymousreply 168July 9, 2011 5:47 PM

Just because I like to fuck guys doesn't make me gay!

by Anonymousreply 169July 9, 2011 5:49 PM

You can't possibly call these guys straight if they have gay sex...

by Anonymousreply 170July 9, 2011 5:52 PM

Sorry, r162. What you have with your fag hag is not an "emotional connection". Also, drag queens and trannies don't count as women for the purpose of this discussion.

by Anonymousreply 171July 9, 2011 6:15 PM

Never understand the point of these threads. Look, NO 'straight man' would EVER have sex with another man voluntarily. Just as a gay man would not have sex with a woman. %0D %0D If you are doing, have done, or curious about these things then you are on some level bisexual, and here's nothing wrong with that. Conditioning and the constant clacking army of 'there are no bisexuals' make people believe they can only be black and white but it is not true.%0D %0D Do you seriously think if Tom Hardy were offered it on a plate by some young stud he'd decline? Or Bowie? Or Depp? People just don't like to admit it's out there going on.

by Anonymousreply 172July 9, 2011 6:37 PM

I agree R70, i cant be with another man, so any guy who sleeps with another guy is not straight.

by Anonymousreply 173July 9, 2011 6:43 PM

Dustin from the Real World.

by Anonymousreply 174July 9, 2011 6:47 PM

No R172. You're just too quick to call bisexual without knowing the other circumstances involved. In my own case, when I was young I had sex with girls because none of the available guys were interested. I didn't think about their tits or their bodies at all. They were a means to an end (orgasm)and I closed my eyes and thought about men during sex.

I don't know how long I could have gone on like that but at some point I probably would have given up and settled for masturbation as I got older. When you're 15 or 16 just hearing the word "nude" can make you hard. That changes.

by Anonymousreply 175July 9, 2011 6:50 PM

I'm a straight girl, and my view on this is a couple of times and it's experimenting or bisexuality, more then a couple, you're just gay and kidding yourself.

by Anonymousreply 176July 9, 2011 7:17 PM

Bill Maher

by Anonymousreply 177July 9, 2011 8:05 PM

I met Hitchens around 1990, he was actually quite attractive and he's very charismatic and charming. Sparks flew between us, my boss, who introduced us, was practically begging me to fuck him during his visit, but I just chickened out. A few years later, when I started seeing him on tv, he was but a shadow of the hot British leftie who almost got into my pants.

by Anonymousreply 178July 9, 2011 8:13 PM

Ugh how many times do we have to go over this? BISEXUALITY DOESN'T EXIST.

by Anonymousreply 179July 9, 2011 8:30 PM

Thanks for the royal decree r179, arbiter of the sexuality of all living things. What ever would we do without you?

by Anonymousreply 180July 9, 2011 9:10 PM

With regards to labeling, Ben Affleck said it best:%0D %0D "If you drive a few nails into a board, no one calls you a carpenter, but I swear to God, you suck one dick...."

by Anonymousreply 181July 12, 2011 12:19 PM

Colin Quinn?! The unfunny comic?

by Anonymousreply 182July 12, 2011 1:18 PM

Many people feel the need to universalize their internal experiences as the truth about everybody.

A gay man who insists that his experience of exclusive same sex attraction is universal for all men who experience attraction to other men feels very justified and apparantly morally obliged to accuse men who have different sexual impulses liars, cowards freaks etc.

But its the same certainty of what cannot be certain that drives the xtian repubs and crazies on the right. They also feel they know the absolute truth about the subjective realms and feel entitled to impose their views on everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 183July 12, 2011 1:34 PM

r53, that queen Kenneth Anger had no real credibility whatsoever as a reliable source of gossip. He was a bit of a nutty butty. But your except sure made for some entertaining reading, though it would have made Chuck Heston & certainly Sal Mineo himself frown.

by Anonymousreply 184July 12, 2011 3:03 PM

James Franco:

Between World War I and World War II, straight guys could have sex with other guys and still be perceived as straight as long as they acted masculine. Whether you were considered a %E2%80%9Cfairy%E2%80%9D or a %E2%80%9Cqueer%E2%80%9D back then wasn%E2%80%99t based on sexual acts so much as outward behavior. Into the 1950s, 1960s and so on, the straight and gay thing came up based on your sexual partner. Because of those labels, you do it once and you%E2%80%99re gay, so you get fewer guys who are kind of in the middle zone. It sounds as though I%E2%80%99m advocating for an ambiguous zone or something, but I%E2%80%99m just interested in the way perception changes behavior.

%E2%80%93James Franco is forced yet again to explain his fascination with gay and queer characters. This time, by Playboy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185July 12, 2011 3:13 PM

Steve Mcqueen

by Anonymousreply 186July 13, 2011 5:22 PM

WOW!Joe Strummer?

by Anonymousreply 187July 23, 2011 5:57 PM

Same sex encounters does not equal gay relationships.

by Anonymousreply 188July 23, 2011 10:26 PM

R178, are you male or female?

by Anonymousreply 189July 24, 2011 9:33 AM

From IMDB on Pierce Brosnan:

He is a vocal supporter of same-sex marriage, gay adoption, gun control and protecting the environment.

quote[]I was young, frivolous, and full of abandon - a hippie with long hair down to my shoulders and a little goatee beard. Why? Because I thought I was gay. But no, I'm not gay.

by Anonymousreply 190July 6, 2012 6:20 PM

Interesting, R190. I didn't see that one coming.

by Anonymousreply 191July 6, 2012 6:28 PM

[quote]Same sex encounters does not equal gay relationships.

Same-sex encounters among genuine straight men seem to happen in their childhood, and all say "it felt wrong". When they have reached puberty and they *seek out* another male for sexual gratifcation, they are no longer heterosexual. No matter what they say, or your fantasy says.

by Anonymousreply 192July 6, 2012 6:35 PM

I'm afraid that if his ratings don't pick up Anderson will include himself in that list.

by Anonymousreply 193July 6, 2012 6:42 PM

What about Jared Leto (I think he is mainly gay but perhaps bi) and Jonathan Rye Meyers?

by Anonymousreply 194January 5, 2013 7:49 AM

R194 I've always thought JRM was gay, even if he has had "girlfriends". Both his mannerisms and the way he speaks is so feminine. I've always wondered if his substance abuse issues were due to being stuck in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 195January 5, 2013 8:04 AM

I like Richard Burton's response to Dick Cavett's question regarding same-sex experiences --

"I tried it, but it didn't stick."

And, on TV

by Anonymousreply 196January 5, 2013 1:30 PM

R189, I am male. My boss was a female prof who was old friends with Hitchens.

by Anonymousreply 197January 5, 2013 5:49 PM

When I was a kid, Jack Kerouac lived next door. He ignored everyone in the neighborhood, except my father, who looked like Tony Curtis. One night Dad brought him in for a drink and he gave my Mom the creeps. Never saw him after that. Wonder if Dad did.

by Anonymousreply 198January 5, 2013 5:55 PM

Gavin is STILL having relationships with men. I hope gwen has a side piece.

by Anonymousreply 199January 5, 2013 6:09 PM

R199 Gwen has tons of side pieces...of the female variety!

Colin Quinn had screwed a Filipino drag queen or so he claims.

by Anonymousreply 200January 5, 2013 6:15 PM

A girl I know went to Italy and they saw Gavin and Gwen checking out the menu across the street. Nobody around except them. My friend is cute with long blonde hair. Her boyfriend is Italian but she was ending it with him. They went in and the waiter took them out to the terrace overlooking Bergamo, beautiful. The next thing that happens is Gwen and Gavin end up being escorted by the waiter to a table right next to theirs! And the place was empty. They said Ciao again and then there was kind of an awkward silence. When my friend went into the bathroom, Gavin followed her in. (It's one door that splits into ladies and gents.) The Italian boyfriend came storming in and made a scene thinking she was hooking up with Gavin and they left the restaurant. This was about 8 years ago, when Gwen was making a video over there. I feel sorry for Gwen and Gavin. Like he's living off her.

by Anonymousreply 201January 5, 2013 6:17 PM

I thought Bowie openly said he was bi.

by Anonymousreply 202January 5, 2013 6:26 PM

R202 Bowie, like these sluts who become reborn virgins, is now straight!Yes he's always loved black girls but his bi-period is supposedly now "a phase."

by Anonymousreply 203January 5, 2013 7:14 PM

Did you live in Lowell, R198?

by Anonymousreply 204January 6, 2013 5:53 AM

Boom

by Anonymousreply 205January 11, 2015 9:12 PM

It's funny to me that this always gets so controversial.

I was a closeted frat boy in college and had sex with about a dozen guys in college or in the years after who went on to lead straight lives and for whom what we did was just a drunken or stoned experiment. Not all of them were one time things either - a lot of repeat customers, but only when we were drunk or stoned. Mostly oral but some anal too.

I often wonder if any of these guys have confessed to their wives that they'd tried gay sex back in the day.

All of them were very good looking guys who were successful with women. They were just curious and since I was another straight dudebro who wasn't going to out them, I was safe.

Mid-30s now and I haven't seduced a straight guy in close to ten years - guys get less experimental as they get older, as the consequences get more real.

But I would not classify any of them as "bi" - they were all straight. I'm sure lots of actors fall into this category. Especially actors, because they're curious about experiencing things to use in their craft.

by Anonymousreply 206January 11, 2015 10:22 PM

Similar story R205, not as many guys though. I stopped when a shrink I was seeing made me realize that I was seducing these guys in the hopes that they'd turn out to be gay too, that instead of "this never happened, bro, right?" I'd hear "I've been crushing on you since freshman yer. I can't believe that just happened."

And that Option #2 was never going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 207January 11, 2015 10:31 PM

Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 208January 25, 2016 11:53 AM

Ham, the father of Canaan

by Anonymousreply 209January 25, 2016 1:32 PM

r76 Doesn't count. Jonathan Rhys Meyers is gay and if he doesn't come out soon, he's going to drink himself to death.

by Anonymousreply 210January 25, 2016 2:20 PM

that is not true

by Anonymousreply 211January 25, 2016 3:05 PM

I recently had a conversation with a friend in Madrid who met Charlton Heston when he was filming there a number of years ago (el Cid?) They developed a friendship that lasted many years. He claims Heston was not the conservative homophobe he became later in life. He also says he was very aware of the gay subtext in Ben Hur, and was in fact gay friendly. I do not know him well enough to pursue how "friendly" they were (I suspect it was very intimate.) I do, however, believe his analysis. Through most of his career Heston stripped off regularly. Ever see those front and rear G-string shots from Julius Caesar? He had to know his audience was not Evangelicals! My friend also thinks the Alzheimer's significantly altered Heston's personality. This is all pure conjecture and interpretation on my part, but it all seems plausible to me.

by Anonymousreply 212October 7, 2016 3:10 PM

R162 : The people on this thread who say that men/women who claim they are gay but are bisexual because they fucked someone of the opposite sex a couple times in their life either don't understand how romance/love works versus sex. They think sexual attraction = love or that you smell your way to someone else's soul. They're animal in nature. They only see fucking. They want to identify everyone as what they are themselves so they don't feel left out of the group or something. They think that gay = disgusting so this guy that they're attracted to HAS to be BI. HAS to be BI like ME who only SUCKS DICK and then watches straight porn sometimes.

It's fuckin' pathetic. So many "bisexuals" that comment on these threads that aren't bi either.

by Anonymousreply 213October 7, 2016 3:28 PM

The Dalai Lamas. Ghandi. Abe Lincoln & George Washington. All the Popes, Ottoman Sultans, Mohammed and Jesus H. Christ.

by Anonymousreply 214October 7, 2016 3:49 PM

All the geriatrics here fantasizing about their straight friends, when really that was just their excuse for rejecting you. They were out sucking dick at the rest stop glory holes at the time, but they didn't want to be seen with you.

by Anonymousreply 215October 7, 2016 4:21 PM

I had sex with Steve Buscemi, in the backroom of a gay porn theater, in the 80s. Basically, I blew him. And he shook my hand after. He's not gay, but he had done some research for a part, found that he could get an easy blowjob at this theater (this was before he was married). I think "gay liberation" did some cultural damage, in that it insisted that we choose sides, straight or gay. And bisexual was a code for sexually "liberated." But I think most men have experienced some form of gay sex, and even sought it, at times. It wasn't their preference, but it was easier than dating the women. And I'll allow them the privilege of identifying as "straight," because that's what they really are, they like the vagina best.

P.S. Gavin Rossdale isn't one of these. He's a gay man stuck in a closet of his own making. Who would care, these days?

by Anonymousreply 216September 5, 2018 10:41 PM

"Torn Lace Curtain" - Frank Saunders, Joe and Rose Kennedy Chauffer/Do Whatever The Fuck We Tell You To Do. He writes of his very first moments at the Hyannis Port compound after reporting for work that first time. JFK came and stayed in the big house with Lem. Lem is bouching up and down on the bed in the bedroom as Saunders brings JFK a glass of milk. He runs into the maid and asks who the other guy is (Lem). Maid replies "Oh, that just Lem, the Presidents best friend. Don't worry about it Frank. Lem sleeps with the President more than Jackie does."

But I ain't one to gossip, so you ain't heard that from ME! Oh, no you haven't. Mmm hmm.

by Anonymousreply 217September 5, 2018 10:54 PM

Curious, R216, how did a search point you to this old thread to bump? I always wonder how they resurface.

by Anonymousreply 218September 6, 2018 1:43 PM

The fact you think Tom Hardy is anything but a fag pretending to be straight is laughable to say the least.

by Anonymousreply 219September 6, 2018 1:51 PM

[R216] I was looking around for info about Bobby Sherman, and this thread came up.

by Anonymousreply 220September 6, 2018 2:07 PM

They are not straight but bisexuals.

by Anonymousreply 221September 6, 2018 2:10 PM

Heston marched with MLK and, except for the gun thing really, was rather liberal.

by Anonymousreply 222September 6, 2018 2:15 PM

R206 If you’re still around, since your post was 2 years ago, do you know for a fact that none of those guys has ever had a subsequent same-sex encounter?

by Anonymousreply 223September 6, 2018 3:33 PM

Relax R4, you sound like you have some serious issues against people who identify as straight. Whether you think they are in denial or flat out lying, it's not your life. Militant gays have some serious issues.

by Anonymousreply 224September 6, 2018 3:34 PM

Brad Pitt is bisexual. he was seen dancing with a homophobic bisexual guy, who is a well known spanish singer. he kinda implied during an interview that he had sex with Brad Pitt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225September 7, 2018 12:31 AM

R225 A homophobic bisexual who implied he had sex with Brad Pitt...what? Your post makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 226September 11, 2018 2:54 AM

Does Rob Lowe count?

by Anonymousreply 227September 11, 2018 3:33 AM

R227 Yes. I think he’s already mentioned upthread.

by Anonymousreply 228September 11, 2018 12:11 PM

That's called bisexual in denial not straight.

by Anonymousreply 229September 11, 2018 12:17 PM

Channing Tatum

by Anonymousreply 230September 11, 2018 12:46 PM

Isn’t he bi, R230?

by Anonymousreply 231September 11, 2018 12:51 PM

that spanish guy is openly bisexual, but denigrates gay people and homosexuality publicly.

by Anonymousreply 232September 11, 2018 3:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!