Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Brad Pitt as a Twink

Discuss.

by Anonymousreply 5212/18/2013

He got his start in Hollywood by being a houseboy and living with gay soap writer Thom Racina for 2 years.. Hmmmm....

by Anonymousreply 110/13/2010

If you move the numbers in the .jpg address, you can find other photos in the set.

by Anonymousreply 210/13/2010

[quote] He got his start in Hollywood by being a houseboy and living with gay soap writer Thom Racina for 2 years..%0D %0D A boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do. Clearly he only did it to get a leg up in Hollywood, and it worked.%0D %0D And he's obviously not gay, because he is hot and heavy into AJ.

by Anonymousreply 310/13/2010

I'm obviously dating myself here, but I first remember noticing Brad Pitt as Charlie Wade's secret boyfriend on "Dallas" in the late '80s, and Jenna discovering them making out in a haybed in a farm stall.

by Anonymousreply 410/13/2010

Hot, R4. Hopefully we'll get to see a clip from the episode put up on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 510/13/2010

R5, or better yet, the director's cut on xtube...

by Anonymousreply 610/13/2010

He looks like he's "for rent" in that picture

by Anonymousreply 710/13/2010

Maybe it's those nipples.

by Anonymousreply 810/13/2010

Thom Racina has tried to contact Brad Paitt, but he'll have nothing to do with him.

by Anonymousreply 910/13/2010

OP, ifyou did not tell m it was Brad Pitt, I would have guessed it was a vintage Falcon Studios box cover pic.

by Anonymousreply 1010/13/2010

It looks like someone has been pulling on his nipples

by Anonymousreply 1110/13/2010

Thom Racina on Brad Pitt

read between the lines...

Nelson Aspen: You have a Brad Pitt soap opera connection. How does Brad Pitt fit into the world of soaps? Thom Racina: I put him on ANOTHER WORLD.

Nelson Aspen: How did you know Brad Pitt?

Thom Racina: I put up a little sign at Screen Actor%E2%80%99s Guild that said, %E2%80%9CNeeded: an actor to be a personal assistant. To walk the dog when he needed it. Drive the scripts to the studio...%E2%80%9D This kid shows up. He%E2%80%99s cute, he%E2%80%99s full of energy and says, %E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99m an actor,%E2%80%9D which of course they all are in L.A. So I hired him. We became very close. He moved in with me, in the maid%E2%80%99s room. He had his own life, and yet we became good buddies. My parents loved him, they became the new family he had away from Missouri. Anyway, I came home from DAYS early one day, just in the last few months. I saw him doing this scene with this girl in my living room...

Nelson Aspen: An acting scene?

Thom Racina: Yes, right. I did see him do some other scenes in other various parts of the house. [Laughs] So I went to ANOTHER WORLD a few months later. I settled in to New York. I said to them, %E2%80%9CI%E2%80%99ve got this terrific kid. He can play 18, even though he%E2%80%99s 23, we can give him a two year story. And I wrote a two year story for him. They brought him to New York, and he did the one day on ANOTHER WORLD. Then we sat down with The Idiots around the table. Procter & Gamble, NBC, and one after another [they said], %E2%80%9CHe can%E2%80%99t act, he%E2%80%99s not good looking...%E2%80%9D Maggie DePriest said he had bad skin. Finally at the end I turned to John Whitesell and said, %E2%80%9CGive me this.%E2%80%9D He said, %E2%80%9CI know he%E2%80%99s your buddy but I%E2%80%99ve got to tell you Thom, this kid sucks. He%E2%80%99ll never be an actor. Tell him to go be a plumber.%E2%80%9D I had to go home and tell him. He cried, and I hugged him. I said, %E2%80%9CListen asshole, you are now going to be able to audition. Before you didn%E2%80%99t have a SAG card. Now you%E2%80%99ve got it, you did one day, and you%E2%80%99ve got it. This is my gift to you, now go out and prove me right.%E2%80%9D And he did! Had they liked him, he would have been a soap star forever. The universe works in mysterious ways.

by Anonymousreply 1210/13/2010

I've always loved his looks, from then to now, except for the recent billy goat beard period. He has a beautiful tan and coloring in OP's pic.

by Anonymousreply 1310/15/2010

[quote]He looks like he's "for rent" in that picture.

LOL yeah he does. The casting couch and being kept is how he got "famous" since he can't act his way out of a paper bag.

by Anonymousreply 1405/22/2013

What's his skin color?

by Anonymousreply 1505/22/2013

r15, in that pic, it's a saturated orange/yellow.

by Anonymousreply 1605/22/2013

Racina has said that nothing happened & that Pitt had a gf from Missouri during that period of time.

Pitt lost his looks years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1705/22/2013

That photo in the first thread looks to be about the time when Brad did a movie with Rick Schroder called "Across the Tracks". Brad and Ricky were brothers competing against each other on the track team in high school. Brad was 27 at the time but looked younger. Ricky was 20. There are some great eye candy shots of Brad in that flick. Acting well not so hot!

I think Brad looked his absolute best in the movie "A River Runs Through It". He was really beautiful in that movie and 29 years old.

Doing research I saw that Brad Pitt was in 4 episodes of the original "Dallas" tv show. Man I don't remember him in it. Just Chris Atkins

by Anonymousreply 1905/22/2013

Nobody mentions that Brad has a lot of pot marks on his face cheeks from bad acne as a kid. You can see them sometimes but makeup usually covers them

by Anonymousreply 2005/22/2013

[quote]Nobody mentions that Brad has a lot of pot marks on his face

Pot marks???

by Anonymousreply 2105/22/2013

Acne scars!!

by Anonymousreply 2205/22/2013

No one seems to realize that he peaked at the time of "Thelma & Louise", where he took his shirt off and started the execrable washboard abs trend. He can't really act. He's never carried a successful movie. He's just married well.

by Anonymousreply 2305/22/2013

Yeah, Oceans was a total fucking bomb.

by Anonymousreply 2405/22/2013

I thought I read, years ago, that Angelina Jolie came out as a lesbian. It was around the time that Jenny, the Asian woman was her lover.

Most people aren't aware that he used a body double for "Troy". That's the picture some critics hated because he had shampooed hair, and styled, when he's supposed to be rugged-looking.

Personally, he's too womanly-looking for my taste.

by Anonymousreply 2505/22/2013

Brad Pitt on "Dallas" vs. Pat Petersen on "Knots Landing"?:

by Anonymousreply 2605/22/2013

r23 is correct.

by Anonymousreply 2705/22/2013

You can kinda make out the shadow of Brad's acne scars in that pic.

R2, if you cut the numbers out all together you can see the thumbnails.

Is there any evidence other than what Thom Racina says that Brad lived with him? Racina never gives any dates when he makes these claims. Also, he just says they were friends, nothing more. Neither does he suggest Brad is gay.

by Anonymousreply 2805/22/2013

R21 & R22 = both dumb

by Anonymousreply 2905/22/2013

I am the only one who is somewhat frightened by his nipples?

by Anonymousreply 3005/22/2013

A River Runs Through It was what made his career.

by Anonymousreply 3105/22/2013

He is about to be featured on OMG Insider. They are going to show early photos. He looks very blonde.

Anyway, it's coming up in a few minutes (after the break)on the East Coast, 7:00 airing.

by Anonymousreply 3205/22/2013

R25, what's womanly looking about Brad?

Who's that at R18?

by Anonymousreply 3305/22/2013

R33, a better looking version of Brad..

Charlie Hunnam.

by Anonymousreply 3405/22/2013

If Brad Pitt and Heath Ledger had a baby:

by Anonymousreply 3505/22/2013

R34, Charlie Hunnam has an unsightly mole like Apolo Ohno and Josh Hartnett.

by Anonymousreply 3605/22/2013

Charlie isn't better looking than Brad. Did Brad has a slight nose sculpt, to lessen his nostrils and a jaw implant? I read that at one of the ps sites.

by Anonymousreply 3705/22/2013

His breasts are too close together.

by Anonymousreply 3805/22/2013

I agree with R34, Hunnam is WAY better looking than Pitt.

by Anonymousreply 3905/22/2013

You're right, R20. And we credit your honesty by proclaiming yourself a nobody.

by Anonymousreply 4005/22/2013

[quote] Most people aren't aware that he used a body double for "Troy".

I'm sure he had a stunt double for some scenes but that beautiful body was all Brad's. It took him a long time and a lot of work to get it.

I know, I know he's was so beautiful back in the day but damn if I don't find him sexier from around 2004 up to today. I need a little gravitas on a man.

by Anonymousreply 4105/23/2013

Forgot to mention I thought he got some of the acne scars lasered off. Not sure how much they can erase but it helps.

by Anonymousreply 4205/23/2013

R25 actually Angelina is bisexual and is out.

by Anonymousreply 4305/23/2013

I like him. I don't get the hate. Physically he has been wonderful. He has been sincere and usually competent with his acting. He has seemed to want to maintain a persona and image close to his basic personality (knowing people who knew him in high school and college, he always was laid-back, a bit cunning in a hustlery way, and a doper). I don't understand the relationship with Jolie, who seems like one of the worst people on the planet, but some guys need the strong puss.

I hate when people reflexively talk about envy whenever a criticism is made, but in this case maybe it's more true than in some others.

by Anonymousreply 4405/23/2013

Became a big name by 1991 with Thelma and Louise, I remember him in some jeans commercial or something. Cool World bombed I believe, but further enhanced his profile.

River Runs through It was when he went supernova, some say he's like a new Redford/cut price version.. less masculine, more pretty.

He and Depp's careers seem to run in tandem, except Depp was off the wall in the 90s and while very well known to teens etc didn't break through to the mainstream with Pirates.

I remember Pitt in a good Bonnie and Clyde-alike true story(?) TV movie with Juliette Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 4505/23/2013

I agree with R44. There are lot of other celebs much more worthy of our scorn. Seems like an okay guy, and he tries to involve himself in worthy projects for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 4605/23/2013

No one is more desperate for an Oscar than him. I'm sure he'll get it if bff Clooney did.

I didn't mind him before either till he seemed very cunty on the red carpet. The wanting an Oscar is another thing but he just doesn't seem likeable, he's too A+++ rarefied.. he and the wife must be the biggest movie stars in the world in terms of status, media love and name recognition alone.

Don't care for his looks (like Depp technically flawless but just does nothing for me), sometimes like his acting such as Burn After Reading but he is a true movie star and has charisma onscreen.

by Anonymousreply 4705/23/2013

On a semi unrelated topic, I am annoyed by anyone named Tom who spells his name Thom

by Anonymousreply 4805/23/2013

[quote] No one is more desperate for an Oscar than him

This is so not true about Pitt. You won't find anyone who really knows him who would agree with you. He really doesn't care and people who are used to those who do care desperately about it just don't get why it's superfluous to him.

by Anonymousreply 4905/23/2013

Brad Pitt spent his seven year marriage to Jennifer Aniston feeling lost in a drug haze, a new article in Esquire Magazine reveals.

"For a long time I thought I did too much damage - drug damage," the 49-year-old star says in the profile which hits new stands at the end of the month. "I was a bit of a drifter. A guy who felt he grew up in something of a vacuum and wanted to see things, wanted to be inspired. I followed that other thing. I spent years f***ing off."

It is not the first time Pitt has spoken about his drug use. In a 2011 interview with Parade magazine, he said he had spent much his marriage to Aniston, "trying to hide out, trying to duck the full celebrity cacophony. I started to get sick of myself sitting on a couch, holding a joint, hiding out. It started feeling pathetic.

"It became very clear to me that I was intent on trying to find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life myself. I think that my marriage [to actress Jennifer Aniston] had something to do with it. Trying to pretend the marriage was something that it wasn't."

This realisation that "I was wasting my opportunity," he now tells Esquire, lead him to make "a conscious change... It was an epiphany".

He then met Angelina Jolie who helped him find purpose and a sense of connection in the "chimera of Hollywood".

"I haven't known life to be any happier," Pitt says, despite turning up to the interview "stained around the eyes by stress and exhaustion".

by Anonymousreply 5005/23/2013

Brad turns 50 today.

by Anonymousreply 5112/18/2013

Brad Pitt is truly humble, benevolent soul, but oscar-worthy, he is not. Meet Joe Black was his best performance IMO. He can be a bit distracting in movies, such as in 12 Years a Slave, because of his not-so-believable acting.

by Anonymousreply 5212/18/2013
Need more help? Click Here.