Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Mike Rowe tackles ''Dirty Job'' of MALE body waxing

Set your Tivo guys!

We know Mike Rowe loves "dirty jobs," but waxing another man?

Yes, when Rowe returns next week (Oct. 19) with 10 new episodes of Dirty Jobs With Mike Rowe on Discovery, we'll see the tough guy taking on the job of professional waxer. (40-Year-Old Virgin, anyone?)

Here is a sneak peek of the waxing episode as Rowe inflicts pain on Dave Barsky, lead cameraman on the show at link below

by Anonymousreply 1602/22/2013

Dirty bump

by Anonymousreply 110/12/2010

It would be perfect if Mike did it in his tighty whiteys.

by Anonymousreply 210/12/2010

I'm sorta over him after realizing he's a homophobic asshole.

by Anonymousreply 310/12/2010

There are some at DL who would have you believe that he has a secret boyfriend stashed away in SF. I find it hard to, ahem, swallow.

by Anonymousreply 410/12/2010

I've heard he's a giant homophobe and that's he's got a bf - no idea. I still hope that next season he takes on the dirty job of giving a satisfying blow job.

by Anonymousreply 510/12/2010

Homophobic asshole? for real? What did he say/do to earn that title?

by Anonymousreply 610/12/2010

He was on facebook while the show was on hiatus, talked all the time about Jenn- his girlfriend. then, overnight, he deleted his page. what a dick.

by Anonymousreply 710/12/2010

There's a clip of him somewhere answering viewer mail and someone asks if he's gay and he's really unpleasantly smug about answering it negatively: "Sorry, no! I'm straight! I've got a girlfriend. Sorry to disappoint you, but: absolutely not!"

by Anonymousreply 810/12/2010

Has his girlfriend ever been photographed with him? I'd love to see what she looks like.

by Anonymousreply 910/12/2010

That hardly qualifies as 'homophobic asshole r8.

by Anonymousreply 1010/12/2010

[quote]That hardly qualifies as 'homophobic asshole [R8].

Yes sir, Mr. Paladino.

by Anonymousreply 1110/12/2010

Actually he was looking at viewer mail on his laptop and received an e-mail from some straight guy who had a straight crush on him, I forget what the slang word is for that. Anyway, when he realized it was from a man he grew hostile and said that he doesn't want to hear from male fans who think he's attractive because he works with men all day long and only wants sexual feedback from female viewers. The fact that the e-mail was from a straight guy seemed to go over his head and it was like he was lashing out at gays.

by Anonymousreply 1210/12/2010

The bald guy from the urban myths show is homophobic as well.

by Anonymousreply 1310/12/2010

He is not freaking homohobi. geesh people. he was joking. he does sexy things on his show knowing gay men as well as straight women drool and masterbate to him. i bet he has fucked men.

by Anonymousreply 1402/22/2013

Yes, he is. He's also right-wing and was a Romney supporter. Look it up. He campaigned for Romney in the last election.

by Anonymousreply 1502/22/2013

He's a dumb cunt, it's official

by Anonymousreply 1602/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!