Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I Want To Be Underwhelmed Some More...

As expected the old thread is full.%0D

by Anonymousreply 2207/14/2013

I'm functionally disabled from a bad reaction to a very common antibiotic handed out like candy for very common infections and my father refuses to help me and my mother has cost me more money being here "helping" me crashing my car and reading internet blogs than actually doing anything even though I'm so disabled at this point I can't even stand long enough to shower. She's leaving on Thursday morning because she's more comfortable at home even though I'm in unrelenting non-stop pain and can't take care of myself so I'm looking for a nice home for my cat who is five but still acts like a total kitten because I'm going to have to kill myself. I have no health insurance and no help and the pain is unrelenting and I my work is very physical and I can no longer do it.

by Anonymousreply 106/21/2011

There's a fine line between underwhelming us and boring us to fucking tears, r1.

by Anonymousreply 206/21/2011

I'm still so tired.

by Anonymousreply 306/21/2011

I'm tired too.

It's been pissing down all fucking day and it's supposed to be midsummer. Boo.

by Anonymousreply 406/21/2011

I passed out twice reading R1's response. My English teacher taught us that a comma let's the reader know when to take a breath. THERE AREN'T ANY COMMAS!

by Anonymousreply 506/21/2011

"a comma let's the reader know"

oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 606/21/2011

Apologies, R6. You are correct. It should read "lets . . ."

by Anonymousreply 706/22/2011

I had the best massage of my life this afternoon. Bodywork and Reiki, fabulous!

by Anonymousreply 806/23/2011

Flyover thread!

by Anonymousreply 906/23/2011

r1...for real? I'm sorry to hear this, hope you're okay.

by Anonymousreply 1006/23/2011

Why, r9?

by Anonymousreply 1106/23/2011

I just had the most horrible litigation nightmare (complete with sneering attorneys). I woke up sweating after saying "I need to bring in a heavy hitter." I'm having a brandy and thanking god it isn't true.

by Anonymousreply 1206/24/2011

r10, yes, I'm for real. And she didn't leave on Thursday. She's staying for an unknown amount of time, likely as little as possible given how she keeps groveling to her boyfriend on the phone and apologizing for being away from him. She's been here for nearly 4 weeks now and has gone through 9 rolls of toilet paper, only clogging the toilet up once, and continues to eat 2/3rds of my food without contributing ANYTHING to the pot not even quarters for laundry when I live on less than 400 a month.

by Anonymousreply 1306/24/2011

I'd wire you some money if I could r13. I'm sorry you're hurting. I think it may be time to ask your "helper" to please leave.

by Anonymousreply 1406/24/2011

I just got in from a screening of Higher Ground. Vera Farmiga did a Q&A afterward and she is a religious whackjob. She was shrinking in her seat when the moderator referred to the film as "another movie about a cult." The movie, itself, was fairly well done, but made me very uncomfortable because I generally don't choose to ever spend two hours of my life with fundamentalists.

by Anonymousreply 1508/23/2011

If I change someone's name in my iPhone contact list to say Bitch Face or DrunkenPsychoCunt and then respond to an email they sent me do they see the name I gave them or does it just show up as their own name or email or the two depending on their settings?

by Anonymousreply 1601/06/2013

What's the safest and quickest way to turn 5k into 10k?

by Anonymousreply 1701/08/2013

My bf is away for 3 days and I can't decide whether I want to get laid or play Bayonetta tonight.

by Anonymousreply 1801/08/2013

I have a crush on Jake Canuso.

by Anonymousreply 1901/12/2013

I have a crush on Craig Larkins

by Anonymousreply 2001/12/2013

Tiger Direct is trying to fuck me over. I bought something expensive from them with a rebate and they send it without any packing material at all so it arrived in tatters and now they're claiming they can't exchange it because they're out of stock despite two different versions (one with normal software, one with academic software) of the product being listed as in stock and for sale on their site.

by Anonymousreply 2107/01/2013

by Anonymousreply 2207/14/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!