Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

We've had lots of threads discussing the behind the scenes of Buffy, but I want to know what went on backstage at Charmed! Between the Shannen/Alyssa feud, the Shannen/Julian McMahon relationship, and the Alyssa/Brian Krause relationship there have to be some good stories! Anyone here used to work on that set?

by Lori Romreply 5509/16/2013

Milano and Krause had a thing? But I thought he was married with brats during the run of the show?

by Lori Romreply 110/04/2010

I thought it was Alyssa who had a relationship with Julian.

by Lori Romreply 210/04/2010

I'll break it down for you. The first year was fine. The years that followed can be summarized as an epic battle between two sluts to see who could be the biggest slut. Eventually one of the sluts inner demons returned and sabotaged her and her job and she was sent packing and the prettier slut won.

After Doherty left, Alyssa continued to fuck the cast, guest stars and crew. Combs remained friendly with Shannen, which made things awkward between Alyssa and Holly, but they never let it get in the way of the show.

by Lori Romreply 310/04/2010

I don't think Alyssa has any children.%0D %0D And I can't believe that she married this guy.

by Lori Romreply 410/04/2010

R4 - Ew! I just assumed Alyssa would bag some stud. If they have children, I hope they take after her.

by Lori Romreply 510/04/2010

Thank you, R3! Can you elaborate a little more on the demons that sabotaged Shannen? What caused the initial breakdwon in her relationship with Milano? How did everyone get along with Rose McGowan?

by Lori Romreply 610/04/2010

I'm looking at Alyssa's husband, and while perhaps not very goodlooking, I suspect that he might have a very nice-sized penis....

by Lori Romreply 710/04/2010

i only watch the reruns with rose mcgowen. alyssa had dated a lot of athletes, but burnt out on them. is this the guy who's a businessman or something? spill: who did alyssa hump?

by Lori Romreply 810/04/2010

call me stupid but: i just recently got Logo and am wondering who the big buffy fans are. it's played in long time blocks, so somebody loves it. i'm more of a "charmed" fan myself.

by Lori Romreply 910/04/2010

Why am I not surprised that Milano fucked every man who came within sniffing distance of the Charmed set?

by Lori Romreply 1010/04/2010

by Lori Romreply 1110/05/2010

An early Phoebe/Cole scene, both Alyssa and Julian are very good.

by Lori Romreply 1211/16/2012

This one is good too.. Phoebe coming to Cole's apt., and seeing him near death.

by Lori Romreply 1311/16/2012

I heard Shannon pulled the it's me or her thing with the producers regarding Milano and that it didn't go her way.Oh and Milano's apparently very slutty and Shannon is evil and driven by jealousy.

by Lori Romreply 1411/16/2012

Cole first notices Leo

by Lori Romreply 1511/16/2012

R14 - What did Alyssa do to provoke SD?

by Lori Romreply 1611/16/2012

I think it was just a case of catty, jealous women when it came to Shannen and Alyssa. They both fucked Brian Krause and Julian McMahon, and in the in Alyssa won because she got to stay on the show (although ShanDo does own a piece of Charmed, so in a way she wins too).

by Lori Romreply 1711/17/2012

I vaguely remember a magazine piece on Alyssa not long before Charmed happened. She seemed kind of down and out. Basically she had slept with a bunch of athletes and one of them was found to be HIV+. She said she was tested and was fine. Anyone remember this?

by Lori Romreply 1911/17/2012

Shannon was on heroin when she was on 90210 and engaged/married to Ashley what's hs name. Did she fall back on tha black tar during charmed?

by Lori Romreply 2011/17/2012

On Alyssa's E! True Hollywood Story, she said that she did those softcore movies for a "specific reason". I wonder what she meant by that. I had no idea that she was sluttish in real life, however.

by Lori Romreply 2111/17/2012

"Shannen Doherty has had a history of alienating herself from her co-stars on her TV shows. On "Beverly Hills 90210," she reportedly got into a scuffle with Jennie Garth and feuded with Tori Spelling. But it was her feud with Alyssa Milano on the set of "Charmed" that grabbed media attention. Doherty and Milano's feud began at the start of the third season of the show, and many felt Shannen was jealous of Alyssa's popularity and endorsement deals. It got so bad between the two, Paramount sent a mediator to the set to resolve any tension that existed between the actresses. This mediation proved to be unsuccessful when Doherty left the show after the season. But according to Shannen, Milano issued an ultimatum to the producers that Doherty be removed from the series or she would leave herself. Alyssa Milano has repeatedly denied these claims."

by Lori Romreply 2211/17/2012

Here's Shannen's ET interview where she speaks of "drama" on the "Charmed" set, and that she wants to work with actors who actually care about the work they are doing (an obvious dig at Alyssa).

by Lori Romreply 2311/17/2012

Holly on the Tony Danza show during the last season of Charmed

by Lori Romreply 2411/17/2012

"A true force of good would have called, or at least orbed."

Season 2 scene

by Lori Romreply 2511/17/2012

I am obsessed with Alyssa Milano, since the 80s. She's a gay icon. The dirt in this thread is too good to be true. Tell me more!!!!!

by Lori Romreply 2611/18/2012

Alyssa did do the best Amy Fisher.

by Lori Romreply 2711/18/2012

Alyssa on Carson Daly show talking about dating her husband. Carson is starring right at her chest the whole time.

by Lori Romreply 2811/18/2012

Possibly one of the worst shows on tv that didn't fold after its first year.

And oddly homophobic. Setting was San Francisco and there were no gays on the show. Try living in SF and not interacting with gays.

by Lori Romreply 2911/18/2012

I noticed that too,There were never any gay people around in SF!I wonder who's idea that was?

by Lori Romreply 3011/18/2012

I thought Drew Fuller was a gay character. He was by far the best reason to watch that show.

by Lori Romreply 3111/20/2012

Did they ever resolve whether Chris was gay?

by Lori Romreply 3211/20/2012

Why did they do that horrible last season?

by Lori Romreply 3306/20/2013

i used to love the show

julian mcmahon is so hot

by Lori Romreply 3409/14/2013

[quote] Alyssa Milano did do the best Amy Fisher

Did she really???

by Lori Romreply 3509/14/2013

Alyssa's was better.

by Lori Romreply 3609/14/2013

Alyssa is married and has a kid now, a boy named Milo.

Rumors I heard is that she screwed Brian Krause during the filming of the show and remember that his wife then said (in a tabloid) that she suspected they were. Don't know if they are still together or not.

Shannen was screwing Julian McMahon and I think after Shannen left, Alyssa got her meat hooks in him.

I also heard Shannen met with the directors of the show and convinced them they should put her character as the main focus of each episode and Alyssa did not like that. Towards the end of the third season, they were both fighting and I think Shannen was fed up and gave them the ultimatum/Alyssa won.

Yea Alyssa has a long list of men in her life.

The storylines got absolutely stupid after Shannen left and felt sorry for Rose having to film all those fairytale plots. I love the first 3 seasons and them dealing with what they really were...witches...not fairytale hunters.

by Lori Romreply 3709/14/2013

I remember two-three years ago the original Enty over at CDAN (as opposed to the current site owners who post a lot of unentertaining crap) stated that Milano cheated openly on her husband and more than broadly hinted that he should ask for a paternity test when she announced her pregnancy.

by Lori Romreply 3809/14/2013

Alyssa in the Amy Fisher story.

by Lori Romreply 3909/14/2013

by Lori Romreply 4009/14/2013

Shannen had the last laugh because she the only cast member to own a piece of the show.

That is what it took for her to return to series TV

Everything from syndication rights, DVD, merchandising. She is now set for life.

by Lori Romreply 4109/15/2013

Then why is she doing online-college commercials?

by Lori Romreply 4209/15/2013

Maybe she believe in the product R42

Or she is getting a TON of money.

by Lori Romreply 4309/15/2013

R41 - How much of a stake does she have? Moreover, she's only in 3 of the 8 seasons.

by Lori Romreply 4409/15/2013

After seeing what happened with 90210 and all the merchandising that came from that show, Shannen wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

by Lori Romreply 4509/15/2013

[quote]The storylines got absolutely stupid after Shannen left and felt sorry for Rose having to film all those fairytale plots. I love the first 3 seasons and them dealing with what they really were...witches...not fairytale hunters.

Several of the writers and crew complained that while Shannen was on the show, she constantly asked for rewrites and was always saying that the show had to go in this direction or that. They were all a little miffed at it... but after she left, they all agreed that they realized she actually knew what she was doing. The same staff that complained about her realized that without her involvement, the story lines were getting crazy and campy.

It's interesting to see that a lot of people site that after Shannen left, the storylines became ridiculous (even moreso than they already were).

by Lori Romreply 4609/15/2013

R46 - Interesting. What has Shennen done since in terms of writing/story development?

by Lori Romreply 4709/15/2013

cite not site.

by Lori Romreply 4809/15/2013

Shannen may be difficult, but she's no dummy. In fact, I don't think any of them are. Alyssa and Holly seem rather savvy too.

by Lori Romreply 4909/16/2013

Any gay men in the cast?

by Lori Romreply 5009/16/2013

I don't know, but I'd of sucked the socks off TW King in that first season.

by Lori Romreply 5109/16/2013

[quote]Then why is she doing online-college commercials?

I've got the TV on and they are airing a Keurig infomercial starring Jennie Garth. She is travelling city to city to tell people about Keurig coffee.

Seems like Shannen got a better deal. At least she got to stay in LA to collect her paycheck.

by Lori Romreply 5209/16/2013

[quote] she constantly asked for rewrites and was always saying that the show had to go in this direction or that.

There was an E special (The Women of Charmed) this was when Shannen was still on the show.

They were in there second season then, and she said the show had not found its voice. It's close she said, but not there.

She pointed to the episode with Antonio Sabatio as what direction the show should go. That episode was pretty dark and moody, instead of vanquishing the villain of the week.

Ironically they went in that direction AFTER Shannen left, but with Alyssa and Julian McMahon in the leads pushing a darker story.

by Lori Romreply 5309/16/2013

Alyssa Milano was on some talk show the other day, and HOLY SHIT WHAT DID SHE DO TO HER FACE.

by Lori Romreply 5409/16/2013

R53 - I thought Julian and Alyssa had the most chemistry together. I also liked the darker path Cole led the show on.

by Lori Romreply 5509/16/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!