Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Warren Beatty

Were there ever ANY gay rumors about him? I know he screwed a billion women, but usually actors as beautiful as he is will fuck anyone male or female who will just tell him how pretty he is.(For example, Richard Burton, Tyrone Power, Tom Hardy, etc.)

His face was of course gorgeous, but I just saw BONNIE & CLYDE (it's been in my mind since Arthur Penn's death) and I had forgotten how beautiful his body was--especially in the scenes where he's wearing a wifebeater.

by Anonymousreply 4203/01/2014

According to the tabloids Warren Beatty and Annette Bening are divorcing because Annette went ahead and paid for their daughter's gender-reassignment surgery behind his back..despite Warren's liberal stance he is a conservative to his kids..

by Anonymousreply 110/02/2010

R2's friend is delusional. Warren has always and forever been a huge pussyhound. There have been gay rumors about nearly every male actor in Hollywood, but not about him.

by Anonymousreply 310/02/2010

Wouldn't you have loved to have been on the set of "Bonnie and Clyde" when they did the final famous ambush scene? Just to see the squibs exploding under Faye's dress as she writhed frenetically like a landed trout, simulating having a hundred bullets shoot into her. It would have been hard not to have laughed and laughed.

by Anonymousreply 410/02/2010

Warren Beatty: A Private Man by Suzanne Finstad

Suzanne Finstad who also wrote Natasha: The Biography of Natalie Wood,has a some what different take on the legendry womanizer.She portrays Warren as a sensitive young man from a puritan Baptist family who joins the football team because he is afraid his interest in the arts could make him seem less masculine,as a teenager his girlfriends describe him as a gentleman,he was a virgin until college.Warrens career as a womanizer begins when he moves to New York to study acting,free of his puritan family he begins compulsively pursuing women.

Suzanne talks about directors hitting on warren and an incident with Tennessee Williams where Warren may have willingly offered sexual favors for a role. Jane Fonda thought Warren was gay when she first met him: "I thought he was gay. He was so cute, and all his men friends were gay, and brilliant. He had a way of collecting really brilliant gay men friends. And he liked to play piano in a piano bar %E2%80%93 I mean, what were the odds he was straight? Shows you how dumb I was.%E2%80%9D One of his gay friends also talks about his strangely close relationship with a male friend.

by Anonymousreply 510/02/2010

I heard he got the part of Splendor in the Grass because he slept with the director.

With Warren's huge reputation of having a huge ego, and sleeping with tons of women, maybe he only had gay friends because they wouldn't be a threat, and they wouldn't be competition when he wanted to date some gorgeous woman?

I never really like him for some reason. He never really got my attention. So his parents were puritanical Baptists? I thought I read that his mother was an acting teacher? Usually acting teachers are more liberal minded.

by Anonymousreply 610/02/2010

Elia Kazan was very straight, r6.

The only rumor attached to WB is the one about him offering himself to Tennessee Williams to get the lead in "The Roman Spring of Mrs. Stone."

by Anonymousreply 710/02/2010

Explains his friendship with Jack Nicholson.

by Anonymousreply 810/02/2010

Warren was nice to tortured gay writer William Inge (who may have had a crush on him) who wrote Splendour in the Grass and an earlier play A Loss of Roses which Warren played on broadway (it may have been filmed as The Stripper with Joanne Woodward and Richard Beymer in the role Warren played) - and he also cultivated Tennessee Williams - he knew how to charm those gays to get what he wanted.%0D Inge also scripted Warren's All Fall Down - written of course by gay James Leo Herlihy (who also wrote Midnight Cowboy).%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 910/02/2010

by Anonymousreply 1010/02/2010

Warren Beatty turns up in Kenneth Williams' autobiography here and there. I think Kenneth and friends bumped into him in Tangier for example. Maybe that would just be because he had a lot of gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 1110/02/2010

"No you don't."

Shut up, asshole. The OP was just making a point.

by Anonymousreply 1310/02/2010

He was engaged to Joan Collins at one point. In her autobiography, she writes that Beatty loved to fuck 24/7 and would even fuck her while taking a phone call. Classy!

by Anonymousreply 1410/02/2010

A skeptic asked Joan Collins if She & Warren really had sex seven times a day. She replied, %E2%80%98Maybe he did, but I just lay there.%E2%80%99%E2%80%9D

by Anonymousreply 1510/03/2010

My parents saw him put the moves on one of their friends at a private party years ago. He didn't let up until her husband walked over and it didn't take long for him to find someone else, and when he did, there was no one else in the room. He was all over her. %0D %0D Pussyhound to the max.

by Anonymousreply 1610/03/2010

he enjoyed men at some point. he dated my friends bro.

by Anonymousreply 1707/23/2011

A person who can answer the phone during sex is not very interested in the sex they are having at the time. That does not make him a sex hound. It say something else about him and his enjoyment of sex. If that was said about a woman, people would say she could answer the phone because she was totally uninterested with the sex act. And the same is true of him. If that is true, I believe he was on the downlow and doggedly pursued women to prove to himself and others he enjoyed sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 1807/23/2011

How many STD's does he have?

by Anonymousreply 1907/23/2011

Has he cheated on Annette? I haven't heard any rumors about him being with other women since he got with her.

by Anonymousreply 2007/23/2011

Details please, R17!!

by Anonymousreply 2107/23/2011

There was a lot of wishful rumors when Warren was young, but never any real evidence that he might like men. He was always a womanizer and rather heavy handed one at that.

I was nuts for his sister even though I was a gay guy. I always think of that seldom shown movie, The Yellow Roll Royce in which she appeared. I never really cared for her handsome brother, he just struck me as mean and straight.

by Anonymousreply 2207/23/2011

If he slept with Williams to get Roman Spring, it may have to do not only with his whoring himself to get a part but also his willingness to show he could be convincing as a hustler, the part being such.

by Anonymousreply 2307/23/2011

"He was always a womanizer and rather heavy handed one at that."%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D Brando was a womanizer but he also slept with guys. %0D

by Anonymousreply 2507/24/2011

by Anonymousreply 2607/23/2012

Being a womanizer does not make you less likely to be a simultaneous cockhound - in fact it probably makes you slightly more likely. People who are highly sexed are often highly sexed towards both genders.

by Anonymousreply 2707/23/2012

I knew Warren years ago before I or Warren married he in my opinion is a wonderful man. The most beautiful in the world and a good and kind person. I wish him well always.

by Anonymousreply 2811/14/2012

But how big is his dick, r28?

by Anonymousreply 2911/14/2012

Of course not r20. He's about 110 years old...

by Anonymousreply 3011/14/2012

read a funny story about WB in one of the recent bios.

Years ago a woman who'dnever met Beatty managed to get his personal number and get him on the line. She'd recently had breast cancer and undergone a mastectomy. Her husband was apparently turned off by her appearance and hadn't had sex with her in some time. She called seeking Beatty's advice.

Beatty was appalled at the husband's behavior. "Come and see me, I'll fuck you right now!" And her flew her to see him and proceeded to do just that, much to her delight.

Possibly an apocryphal story but a funny one. Sort of touching if true.

by Anonymousreply 3111/14/2012

"Being a womanizer does not make you less likely to be a simultaneous cockhound - in fact it probably makes you slightly more likely. People who are highly sexed are often highly sexed towards both genders"

Oh, what fucking bullshit.

Face it, queens. Warren Beatty is an example of a handsome (he was at one time) male actor who is NOT gay. There are actors, believe it not, who do not want to have sex with other men, and they never do.

I knew Warren Beatty's name would come up on Datalounge, eventually. He's a classic womanizing creep and has been with probably hundreds of women...but hey, that doesn't mean he's not gay! On Datalounge, every actor, living or dead, is GAY GAY GAY!

by Anonymousreply 3211/14/2012

oh please, R32. wb's behavior is well understood. i am a male and have slept with many pussyhounds. everybody knows that pussyhounds are either highly sexed, or (especially if they are open and notorious pussyhounds) trying to hide something or prove to themselves that they are not attached to men.

by Anonymousreply 3311/14/2012

R28 julie christie lol.

by Anonymousreply 3411/14/2012

Madonna said in an interview in 1990 when she was dating Beatty, that he had confessed that he was dissappointed that he never experimented with gay sex, and with AIDS on the horizon it seemed unlikely that he would try it. I think the interview with Madonna was in the Advocate.

by Anonymousreply 3511/14/2012

"i am a male and have slept with many pussyhounds. everybody knows that pussyhounds are either highly sexed, or (especially if they are open and notorious pussyhounds) trying to hide something or prove to themselves that they are not attached to men.'

Don't kid yourself, hon. The "pussyhounds" you've slept with are closet queens. It has nothing to do with being "highly sexed." It has to do with pretending to be straight.

by Anonymousreply 3611/14/2012

DL fave Julia Phillips in her "You Will Never Eat Lunch In This Town Again" writes that women she knew who slept with WB described him as being "priapic."

A definition of priapic is: "relating to or preoccupied with virility or male sexual excitement."

by Anonymousreply 3711/14/2012

by Anonymousreply 3804/07/2013

He is an ass and i wonder how come and so many woman slept with him. Really, it's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3903/01/2014

by Anonymousreply 4003/01/2014

R20 I ran into a friend of Warren's(in the 90s) and he said that Warren was having fun on the side while with Anette Benning.There were plenty of young women who fell for his so-called "charm." He fucked Halle Berry when they did his political/rap film and afterwards.

by Anonymousreply 4103/01/2014

R39 its called being sex on a stick when he was young.

by Anonymousreply 4203/01/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!