Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Selleck''s Ass

I caught an old episode of Magnum P.I. on a late night channel and was reminded what a perfect butt Selleck had. He wore those tight jeans that showed it off to perfection. I also remember Ken Wahl's perfect butt, too, from Wiseguy. Those 80's hunks really knew how to show off their "merchandise." Now, you would never see a TV hunk showing off his ASSets like that. I miss the 80's. What happened? Selleck also wore those cargo shorts and there were a lot of crotch shots. Plenty of him sitting with his legs apart showing off his package. It was such a relaxed, natural looking thing. A "real" man. There is no one on television today with that kind of butt or even that level of sex appeal.

by Anonymousreply 4110/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 109/30/2010

Yep, the ass great, the long legs mighty fine, the hairy pecs impressive. Quite a specimen.

by Anonymousreply 209/30/2010

Dish, r3. It's been discussed here a thousand times what a closet case he is.

by Anonymousreply 409/30/2010

Amen OP.

by Anonymousreply 509/30/2010

R6, in such a situation, I imagine politics would be far from your mind. WOOOO!

by Anonymousreply 809/30/2010

Eww, but he's old.

by Anonymousreply 909/30/2010

We're talking his primo days, R9.

by Anonymousreply 1009/30/2010

Selleck also seemed to have a sense of humor on Magnum that completely disappeared in the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 1109/30/2010

I will always remember Gary Sandy from WKRP.

They were the tightest jeans I have ever seen on a man.

Hot pic:

by Anonymousreply 1309/30/2010

no photos of Selleck's ass?

by Anonymousreply 1410/01/2010

where have you been all my life, r7?

by Anonymousreply 1510/01/2010

In a wet Speedo, very unimpressive dick:

by Anonymousreply 1610/01/2010

Part of the reason we don't see great ass anymore is that jeans themselves have changed; the cut and fit are entirely different today.

by Anonymousreply 1810/01/2010

As I have often said about Tom Selleck, "I'd fuck him if he had no dick at all." With all that he's got going on, who cares about dick size? He's sex appeal for all ages - for all his ages and for all of ours.

by Anonymousreply 1910/01/2010

Too bad he's such a nasty closet case.

by Anonymousreply 2010/01/2010

I'd still do him.%0D %0D Even if he's a closet case republican with a needledick, which he is, I still would.

by Anonymousreply 2110/01/2010

Here's his bare ass.

The other shot, the one of his dick, is a fake.

by Anonymousreply 2210/01/2010

He had a nice lanky frame and nice hairy chest but his ass wasn't all that great.

by Anonymousreply 2310/11/2010

Selleck's looks were always undermined by that irritable helium voice, like a party balloon gas pipe with a crack in it.

by Anonymousreply 2410/11/2010

He showed his bare ass in a rotten movie he did co-starring closet lez Lauren Hutton. Forgot the name...forgetable film (like all of the films he appears in) forgettable, very heavy ass.

by Anonymousreply 2510/11/2010

"There is no one on television today with that kind of butt or even that level of sex appeal."%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D There are lots of guys on tv today who are better looking than Selleck was and have better bodies. And most of them aren't freepers, either.%0D

by Anonymousreply 2610/11/2010

None from then compare to Anthony Recker's ass today.

by Anonymousreply 2710/11/2010

r22, thank you for actually posting the subject of this thread.

Tom Selleck was unquestionably gorgeous. But frankly his ass, though perfectly lovely, was nothing special.

by Anonymousreply 2810/11/2010

My uncle lives on Hawaii and said he heard rumors that he likes blondes.

by Anonymousreply 2910/11/2010

The movie with Hutton was "Lassiter".

The nude pic posted by R22 was from "Mr. Baseball". I know it lists some other movie at the link, but trust me on this. I know my male nudity in 80s flicks.

by Anonymousreply 3010/11/2010

tom selleck deve ter um pau bem grande e duro adoraria ver o pinto dele

by Anonymousreply 3102/13/2013

Agree. The '80s was chock full of men in primetime who showed it all in tight pants (Allan Kayser from MAMA'S FAMILY, Tony Danza in TAXI and WHO'S THE BOSS?, Fred Dryer in HUNTER, John Schenider and Tom Wopat in THE DUKES OF HAZZARD, Gary Sandy in WKRP IN CINCINNATI, Ken Wahl in WISEGUY, Alan Autry in IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT...). Bring back those days!

by Anonymousreply 3202/13/2013

Did you do it raw/BB R6?

by Anonymousreply 3310/11/2013

I just couldn't be attracted to him with the stupid moustache. Here's a very young Tom without the stache and he's as hot as you could expect anyone to be.

by Anonymousreply 3410/11/2013

I think the pants jeans were cut differently back then. Do Levi's you buy nowadays even cling that much?

by Anonymousreply 3510/11/2013

I do think a lot of it was how the levi's were tailored back then to highlight the ass. Even the stitching on the pockets seemed to highlight the curves. Jeans have gotten tighter again, but the tight skinny jeans just aren't cut in a way that highlights the ass as well - in fact a lot of the time they seem to flatten it and deemphasize the curvature.

by Anonymousreply 3610/11/2013

Ken Wahl was one of the most beautiful men ever. He had that rare ability to be beautiful and completely masculine at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 3710/11/2013

Correct, R27.

Joey Lawrence had a great ass in the mid 90s.

by Anonymousreply 3810/12/2013

Tom had a marvelous ass. I could have banged it for days without ever pulling out. Damn! I loved him on The Rockford Files (as Lance White) and on Magnum, PI. He's still good looking for his age, except for the bad dye job on his hair and 'stache. He needs to go grey or at least go with a lighter shade. His hair was never BLACK in his youth.

by Anonymousreply 3910/12/2013

"I taped a rerun a few years back where he's dropped from the helicopter into the water with a surf board. when he get up on the surf board, his tight shorts are sopping wet, of course. and in my obsessive screencapping and slomo-ing, I could see every detail of his ass."

I happened to have videotaped that episode years ago. I have it somewhere. It's astounding. For several seconds, his wet butt is outlined so perfectly you can see right up his butt crack.

Please do try to find it!

by Anonymousreply 4010/12/2013

[quote]He had a nice lanky frame and nice hairy chest but his ass wasn't all that great.

It was great. Not a huge bubble, but muscular and firm nonetheless. Donald Bellisario sure knew how to pick 'em for his shows...Tom, Scott Bakula, David James Elliott...

by Anonymousreply 4110/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!