Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

This is a Thread

In this paragraph I make a supposedly outrageous claim about a celebrity's sexual proclivities or toilet habits. In this paragraph I substantiate my claim by dragging in second-hand witness' accounts of the celebrity's behavior while traveling in a remote village of Canadia or The Czech Republic. In this paragraph I imply that my source is trustworthy because we share a spacious flat for which we paid $98,000 in 2007. The flat will be UWS, WEHO, or SOHO and have marvelous views. In this paragraph I'll remind you that the celebrity played a minor part on a 1990s sitcom along with another bigger star who committed suicide. In this paragraph, I'll make it clear that I have 5% body fat, a ten inch dick, and I'm a total top who reads to the deaf in his/her spare time when not out rock climbing with my rescue pet.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17804/28/2013

In this repy I will say something pointlessly bitchy, and intimate that the OP has non-consencial relations with farm animals.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 109/30/2010

This is a post.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 209/30/2010

In this reply, I will accuse the OP of being Noodles on another Twinkie bender.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 309/30/2010

OP has a ten inch dick yet reads to the deaf in "his/her" spare time?

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 409/30/2010

You really read to the deaf? Read? To the deaf?%0D %0D Do you also perform ballet for the blind?

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 509/30/2010

In this post, I will provoke cries of "frau" and "freeper" by implying that the claim is a variety of wish-fulfillment and that the celebrity is married/engaged/dating and has children and therefore cannot logically be gay.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 609/30/2010

In this post I will pretend to be an outraged fan of an unrelated actor who shares the same ethnicity with aforementioned celebrity. I will claim the OP is a raci$t cum slot who said the same thing on another gossip site nobody visits.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 709/30/2010

In this post, I'll tell you how yeasty Paris Hilton is.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 809/30/2010

In this post, I will, like the fussy old queen in an out-of-the-way library branch I am, utter the ever so witty riposte: "oh dear."

And then proceed with my trivial duties of the day while feeling supremely superior to R1.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 909/30/2010

I am in love with the OP. This deserves to be the thread of the decade.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1009/30/2010

I am the walrus.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1109/30/2010

OP, you have a booger hanging out of your nose.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1209/30/2010

In this post, the obligatory Meryl/Glenn reference will be made.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1309/30/2010

In this post I will explain to all that the OP is a consumer of elderly human waste products. It will make me feel like I have accomplished my goal of putting the OP in his place, yet oddly no one but me will actually notice this post.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1409/30/2010

In this post I will proclaim that OPie doesn't have a clue because I slept with said Celebrity and he was not like that at all.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1509/30/2010

In this post I will pontificate about something completely unrelated. %0D %0D I will then state that I KNOW it seems unrelated and continue on my quest to show how it IS related, and you're a cunt for not seeing my point.%0D %0D I will continue to use my $10 words, showing what an intellect I really am, and what a moron you must be. Then I will proceed to make such an outlandish grammatical error IRREGARDLESS of how stupid it will make me look.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1609/30/2010

This post I will make all about me.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1709/30/2010

In this thread, I'll question whether OP could have put his $18 to better use.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1809/30/2010

I'm charlie I apear in every thread and make a bloated point that includes several erors and acusations in my own passive agresive old man way.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 1909/30/2010

In this post I will remind you all, again, that regardless of the subject matter of the thread.

my pussy stinks.

it still stinks, and it will always continue to stink.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2009/30/2010

In this post, I will point out my appreciation for R11 in one of three ways.%0D %0D "W&W for R11!"%0D %0D "R11 wins!"%0D %0D or%0D %0D "LOL! R11, you owe me a new keyboard!"

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2109/30/2010

I'm Ciaran and I haven't got a clue

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2209/30/2010

Ice Cream has no bones.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2309/30/2010

In this post, we point out OP's racism.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2409/30/2010

In this post, I call R24 out as the true racist, for simply pointing out OP's racism.%0D %0D Future posts will likely draw sides, and be filled with deflection, projection, hearsay, circumstantial evidence, and backpedaling.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2509/30/2010

I'm R1 coming back late to the thread and insisting that my error was entirely correct and intentional. I will follow that up by saying something derogatory about R9's racial heritage and R14's penis size.

I may or may not add something about OP getting a blog.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2609/30/2010

In this post I will blame Obama.%0D %0D I await a future post asking if I voted for Hillary Clinton and if I was frustrated by that choice.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2709/30/2010

Just pointing out R14, who is emblematic of DL's fall from a once witty and gay Algonquin round table to a sewer of puerile insults. %0D %0D I will now imply that I may not come here any more, but will deftly avoid saying it outright because I know a torrent of taunts aimed at me will follow if I do.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2809/30/2010

I haven't read any of the posts in the thread, and in this space will post something that has already been pointed out multiple times.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 2909/30/2010

Everyone here is a pedophile because we all touched ourselves when we were youngsters.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3009/30/2010

In this post, as OP, I will defend myself with many quotes and non answers.

[quote]You really read to the deaf? Read? To the deaf?

They may not be able to hear me, but they can FEEL me because I read with HEART and good diaphramatic breathing which is all that counts because I'm a giving person who volunteers.

In this paragraph I will throw in a piece of trivia about where the star went to high school. I'll also mention the poor child who was horribly disfigured and dismembered at that same school - somehow implying the star had something to do with it.

In this paragraph I'll mention that the disfigured, dismembered child grew up - as up as a dismembered person can reasonably be expected to grow - to give motivational speeches in a square state advocating greater FDA oversight.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3109/30/2010

This spot reserved for the Islam troll to point out that Muslims stone the gays.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3209/30/2010

In this post I will decry how badly this post reflects on the gay community and how the straight community's animosity towards us is our own fault if we continue to behave in this fashion.

I will then point out that this is also why we can't have nice things.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3309/30/2010

I will return to this thread because I believe R28 has challenged my way of life, not to mention my very existence through his posting. I will not let that happen. I will not sleep until I thoroughly slay R28 with my razor sharp retort and this will put R28 in his proper place...%0D %0D I believe that R28 consumes the waste products of various rodents who are also elderly.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3409/30/2010

This is the post in which I say how mean and nasty the atheists are, and how everything would be so much nicer if everyone just gave themselves over to Christ.

Then five posts later I'll be nasty, claiming they started it by being atheist.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3509/30/2010

I'm the rational, well thought out post that everyone will rip to shreds for having a sinlge typo.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3609/30/2010

And after R36's pithy statement, I will declare

THIS THREAD IS CLOSED

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3709/30/2010

R36 WINS!!!!!!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3809/30/2010

In this post the always refreshing MHB will write something incredibly witty concerning fish.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 3909/30/2010

In this post I'll make an obscure reference to something you read in high school. You'll tab over to look it up and get distracted by an artical on semiotics and the social behavior of jumping Peruvians. One hour later you'll close this tab and log on to Xtube.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4009/30/2010

I reach out my hand, in friendship. I want you, I need you to be a part of my world. I need me to be your best friend - a partner - in eternity.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4109/30/2010

In my post, I will somehow work in the name of Helen Lawson or Brenda Dickson for no apparent reason.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4209/30/2010

In this post, I will mention earrings and caftans because I see so many other people posting it; by doing so I will establish my DL credibility, even though I don't understand the meme and don't really get why it's funny.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4309/30/2010

In this post I will mention R5's living arrangements and their probable location in lower levels of a relative's house. And his fondness for crunchy cheese-flavored snacks.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4409/30/2010

In this post, I will dredge up a tired stereotype about an ethnic group and its propensity for criminal or inhumane behavior which no other ehtnic group could possibly also be guilty of.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4509/30/2010

r27 = PUMA

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4609/30/2010

I haven't read any of the posts in the thread, and in this space will post something that has already been pointed out multiple times.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4709/30/2010

I this post I point out the obvious answer to the OP's question.

Julianne Moore, seriously.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4809/30/2010

I barely read the OP but will still contribute to this thread although ill informed.

This post won't make any sense and WILL FEATURED ALL CAPS to emphasize points I don't really have.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 4910/01/2010

In this post I will kindly question some general assumptions made earlier without making any judgement. You will feel ashamed for disagreeing with me.

Of course, in another thread I'll talk smack about Dolly Parton.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5010/01/2010

In this post I will randomly mention David Tennant even though he's barely relevant to the discussion at all.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5110/01/2010

In this post I'll intimate that the celebrity possessed outstanding qualities at an early age - like a taste preference for the color mercury over the color sage.

I will then compare these qualities with those of my nephew who shows clear signs of same sex preference. I will wrap up with the fact that my nephew looks just like the celebrity in question - only taller and better looking.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5210/01/2010

In this post I will look straight down my nose and say:%0D %0D THIS is why they hate us!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5310/01/2010

I am a squirrel. I am death.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5410/01/2010

Ceci n'est pas un r%C3%A9ponse.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5510/01/2010

In this post, I shall disparage the birth, upbringing and social standing of all previous poster, conveniently ignoring my own status as a recent parolee and all-around loser.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5610/01/2010

In this post, I will point out that it is useless without pictures...

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5710/01/2010

This post is the result of scanning a Wikipedia article for 30 seconds. Now I'm going to claim to have a degree specifically related to the topic and will now claim expert status.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 5910/01/2010

In this post I defend squirrels and cite a wikipedia article that implies homo sapiens descended from squirrel people, so squirrels actually bring life.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6010/01/2010

In this post, I shall indicate that I have laughed out loud about squirrels, bringers of life. I will then indicate, in some unrelated way, during the course of a tragedy, I am more concerned with the life of the animal that survived than the dead humans. Subsequent posters will accuse me of various things, but I will just sit back and laugh and stroke my purring pussycat.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6110/01/2010

In this post I will jump on the bandwagon and mention "the dead squirrel from that other thread." No one will get the reference but me.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6210/01/2010

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6310/01/2010

In this post, I'll ask you to start a thread for me because I didn't pay $18. %0D %0D Something like "How do I buy underarm deodorant?" or "Do you microwave your sponges?"%0D %0D And some idiot will do it.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6410/01/2010

This is where I encourage speculation about what is on the dead squirrel's iPod.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6510/01/2010

This is the post where I equate R60 with internet character Fred Figglehorn, a reference no one will get.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6610/01/2010

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6710/01/2010

In this post, I will upbraid a previous poster who provided a link that is NSFW without alerting Loungers that the content is sensitive. Later, when someone calls me an idiot for reading Datalounge at work, I will resort to ad hominem attacks, comparing him to female genitalia and accusing him of an incestuous relationship with his mother.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6810/01/2010

In this post, I will decry the typical American tendency toward whatever idiocy we are highlighting in this thread.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 6910/01/2010

In this post, I'll complain about homophobia in American by leaving sexist/misogynistic remarks.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7010/01/2010

I haven't read a single post in this thread, yet this space I will post something very obvious that has already been pointed out many times.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7110/02/2010

Hasn't anyone lambasted the OP for not doing a search? There is clearly another thread about this!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7210/02/2010

This is a post where a lesbo points out how misogynistic everyone on this thread is.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7310/02/2010

I laughed ridiculously hard. I love this thread and our predictability.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7410/02/2010

I'm the annoying "." response. Strictly used to bump a thread that should have already died out.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7510/02/2010

In this post, I will highlight a previous poster's spelling or grammatical error, then pointlessly comment, "Oh, dear."

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7610/02/2010

In this post I'll praise the original poster's celebrity for his performance as a gimpy-legged Jewish hobo in a Lars Von Trier movie.

Because nobody actually sits through Lars Von Trier movies, three posters will agree with my assessment and another will cite this as proof of the Zionist plot.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7710/02/2010

I'll be the marijuana that this post suggests the OP smoke copious amounts of.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7810/02/2010

In this post I remind you...

You're a whore, darlin'

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 7910/02/2010

And in this post, I chastise R79 for not finding a more creative way to evoke that meme, yet I won't provide one either.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8010/02/2010

In this post I will rate the OP's efforts in his creation of this EST

1/10

I will remind all of you that THIS. NEVER. HAPPENED!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8110/02/2010

In this post I shall make a clever pun and correlation between the topic at hand and the bemusing bewilderment of an elderly female celebrity about the time in which she last consumed what we call maize.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8210/02/2010

Here I will proudly present helpful insider advice/information even though I'm not such an insider.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8310/02/2010

This is the post of the fanboi who desperately wants to believe that my favorite male celebrity is gay because he "pings." I will take vicious umbrage to anyone who doubts this and remind them that this IS a gay gossip board. I'll also disparagingly use the terms "Hon" and "Dearest" in my rebuttal to my detractors because they really show my sparkling wit and imagination.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8410/02/2010

in this post, i or one of my many impostors will point out that the title of this thread sucks. i will then predict the imminent death of this thread because of its subpar title and refuse to post in it.

my post will, however contain several typos or grammatical errors which will keep the thread alive for at least a few more pages with declarations of "oh dear".

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8510/02/2010

I will be the lame-ass bitchmot that makes it to Wit & Wisdom.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8610/02/2010

In this space I will post the answer to all of OP's problems

"Volunteer! Exercise!"

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8710/02/2010

In this post I urge OP to take his meds or get some sleep, hon.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8810/02/2010

In this thread, I'll admit to being a non-paying member, and will interrupt the proceedings with a request that someone start a thread about cupcake shops.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 8910/02/2010

I'm Barbara Bush, and I'll certainly find some way to tell the OP that something has worked out quite well for him, because that's how my beautiful mind works!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9010/02/2010

I'm just waiting for ayb to post so I can chime in about how "I love ayb"

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9110/02/2010

In this post I refer to the amount of moisture in that region of my sad carcass I call my "mussy."

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9210/02/2010

In this post, I will ask to be excused, because with all due respect, I have problems of my own.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9310/02/2010

and this post points out that DL was soooo much better years past, before anyone knew it existed

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9410/02/2010

In this post, I will say that whenever they make a movie of this thread Miss Glenn Close will be available to star because she is in a mere television series while I am a real actress who trots around the globe making movies.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9610/02/2010

In this response, I prove I didn't read any of the other replies by stating something that was already said by R1, R9, R23, R24, R90, and R95.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9710/02/2010

In this post, I will complain that the thread is too long and ask someone else to please sum it all up for me.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9810/02/2010

In this post, I will offer (((((((HUGS))))))) to all those upthread who need comforting. I will also wish them good fortune in the future.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 9910/02/2010

This is the thread to Garry's Show, %0D %0D The thread to Garry's show. %0D %0D Garry called me up and asked if I would write his thread song. %0D %0D I'm almost halfway finished, %0D %0D How do you like it so far, %0D %0D How do you like the thread to Garry's Show. %0D %0D This is the thread to Garry's Show, %0D %0D The opening thread to Garry's show. %0D %0D This is the music that you hear as you watch the credits. %0D %0D We're almost to the part where I start to whistle. %0D %0D Then we'll watch "It's Garry Shandling's Show". %0D %0D This was the thread to Garry Shandling's show!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10010/02/2010

Sigh. This is the post where I quietly and rationally point out the truth of the matter, against which there can be no real argument. Of course, this means that no one will have anything left to say.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10110/03/2010

R55 is the only truly witty and wise one among us

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10210/03/2010

This is the post where I say %0D %0D "Oh Dear"%0D %0D Even though 10 other responses have made "oh dear" comments to a grammatical error on a single responder's post.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10310/03/2010

The author of this post will be accused of wiping back to front.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10410/03/2010

This is a post with an innocuous yet somewhat relevant image of childish feline wit, offered with a hint of self-ironic understanding of its pop culture inanity, while still vulnerable to its juvenile charm.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10510/03/2010

Now is the time in the thread when we dance!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10610/04/2010

This is where I declare : THREAD CLOSED!!!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10710/04/2010

In this post I'm the tired queen who inexplicably has to post "Hi Noodles!" for no apparent reason.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10810/04/2010

I will accuse some poster of clutching the product of oyster irritation.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 10910/04/2010

I shall contrive a way to refer to Miss Helen Lawson. The mere invocation of her name leaves me giggling like a theater queen.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11010/04/2010

This is a post of stunning insight and erudition, which will be completely nullified by the accidental use of the wrong form of its/it's.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11110/04/2010

This reply will consist of my insightful comment(s) about child-rearing/discipline, as it relates to the topic.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11210/04/2010

This post will be a 'bump' so I can be further entertained. Anything to keep me distracted from the work on my desk.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11310/06/2010

in this post r115 pisses off r114, semi-supports r68 in his or her vehement opposition to r12, gives credence to r33 although he hasn't read that post, and lauds r29 mistakenly for r128's post; and, in the midst of all of this, still has time to drop the names of Helen Lawson, Cheryl and Laura Bush.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11410/06/2010

In this post, I refer to OP by a female pronoun and urgently warn of imminent bodily harm, expressing myself in African-American vernacular English.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11510/09/2010

In this post, I will merely type "bump" in an effort to move the thread up and elicit more responses.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11610/16/2010

In this post I shall point out to all that that there is nothing to see here and to encourage all to 'move it along Toots!"

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11710/16/2010

A what? %0D %0D A thread.%0D %0D A what? %0D %0D A thread.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11810/16/2010

This is the post where I will remind everyone of the latest movie about a famous race horse and then make a joke about Sarah Jessica Parker. I will think I am the first one who has ever, ever made about horse joke about SJP. I will think I am ever so clever and original.%0D %0D The next post will tell me to choke on my own vomit because SJP horse jokes haven't been funny for ages, if ever.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 11910/16/2010

This is the post I will say 'this is what they hate us' after a comment about fisting.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12010/16/2010

R120, what makes it even more annoying is that SJP made fun of her horse face DECADES ago in Ed Wood.%0D %0D When a celeb is ahead of the curve on a joke about themselves, they own the joke...then it's no longer a joke.%0D %0D Yet the idiots here bray on and on...

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12110/16/2010

In this reply I remind everyone that the OP eats old people's excrement.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12210/18/2010

In this post I complain angrily that OP should have checked the search function because there already is a thread on DL. In fact, several.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12310/18/2010

In this post I'll bump a two year-old thread just to be fucking evil.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12412/27/2011

This is an offensive post about, (insert your favorite race here). It will be posted on over and over in this thread.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12512/27/2011

This is the post where I point out that the OP is an Elder Gay and therefore irrelevant.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12612/27/2011

This is the post where I demand that R55 speak American.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12712/27/2011

In this post I will tie the subject back to my Meth adiction.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12812/27/2011

This post will correct R128, ADDICTION you idiot.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 12912/27/2011

I once saw Robert Wagner trying on berets with a much younger man in a Paris department store. If that doesn't prove what happened to Natalie Wood, I don't know what does.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13012/27/2011

In this post, I'll chastise R124 for bumping a year-old thread about a topic that has clearly been covered ad nauseam.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13112/27/2011

This is the post where I'll claim that the celebrity's past gay experience was "gay for pay," and I'll defend that assertion by pointing to all of the "gay for pay" porn actors on the various sites I obsess over.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13212/27/2011

This is the post where I'll say that the three-sentence reply signed with charlie's name isn't really charlie. He never writes less than 9 paragraphs.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13312/28/2011

In this post I will I will provide further validity to OP's claim by saying that I waited on said celebrity at an oh so fancy restaurant in a part of town you could only dream of dining in.

I will then inform you of our celebrity's tipping habits and how they meet up with expected norms for people of that race/gender/sexual orientation.

This will inevitably derail the thread with yet another tipping etiquette war.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13412/28/2011

In this thread I will once again claim that a straight actor is gay and that he regularly takes it up the butt.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13512/28/2011

This post consists of an outrageous, inflammatory racist flame-bait statement.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13612/28/2011

R136 this post takes great offense and demands that the webmaster delete your post.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13712/28/2011

In this post, I will say that the jury is still out on the sexual orientation of OP's celebrity, since I once tried to fuck him, but he was unable to take me, due to my enormous size. I will sign my post...

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13812/28/2011

This is a Christian Conservative who is secretly monitoring DL and tries to contribute witty remarks without sounding too obviously straight.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 13912/28/2011

In this post I decry the hatred and violent language directed toward women on datalounge.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14012/28/2011

This is the post where I am compelled to reply something just to maintain my ubiquity on DL. I will then talk about having to go study for my biochemistry exam, even though I've been on DL for hours replying on nearly every thread. I will tell everyone I am studying medicine, even though I am still taking undergraduate courses. Then I will passively aggressively bring up my degree from William and Mary. If there are no responses to my reply, I will later create another post about life as a middle-aged student so I can garner more attention for myself and will continue monitoring it for hours, even though I should be preparing for the MCATs.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14112/28/2011

In this post, I'll express astonishment that this thread is still going, exclaim that the celebrity is B-list, at best, and that isn't worth the time and effort all of you are spending on him. I'll further conjecture about the state of your lives, the lameness thereof, and how pathetic it is that all of you are spending so much time here, blissfully unaware of the irony of my post.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14212/28/2011

In this post I will link to youtube in the wrong input box. It won't really matter because the link will have very little to do with anything discussed.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14307/17/2012

This post I will call someone a moron based on very little.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14407/17/2012

In this post, I will point out that someone has bumped a 2-year-old thread.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14507/17/2012

This is the post where I aggressively state in no uncertain terms that the celebrity in question is cut or uncut depending on my personal sexual preferences.

I will defend to the death my opinion for or against foreskin with a level of obsessive anger that should render me fit only for the madhouse.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14607/17/2012

In this post, I will agree with R145 and claim that primetime is ruining DataLounge and that the webmaster is bumping old threads to make it look like someone is posting.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14707/17/2012

This is the post where I will add my opinion after it is no longer needed or wanted. I found this thread in a google search and I will type "anon" into the Author field because I don't understand yet that the posts here are automatically authored as Anonymous. I will become a regular poster here.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14807/17/2012

I'm the guy that invades random threads to ask how to make those gray boxes around text, because I'm too lazy or stupid to click the "help" link at the top-right of every page.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 14907/17/2012

In this post I will huffily exclaim that after waiting 2 years for the verificatia of sizemeat I demanded up-thread, OP is clearly a deluded benderfrau because this. never. happened.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15007/17/2012

I demand from the gods the return of a life.

I offer mine in return.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15107/17/2012

That's two "returns" - I should have proofread.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15207/17/2012

Two "returns" - sloppy and distracting.

Try again.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15307/17/2012

I like pie.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15407/17/2012

In this post, I'll mourn the deterioration of datalounge, citing the superiority of a past duration.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15507/17/2012

This is the post made by a deranged fan of the celebrity in question. I've stumbled on this thread by accident after googling his name.I'm horrified by the viscousness of the gossip. In my outraged post I defend him by pointing out what a happy and normal person he is, then mention his donations to charity, his stable marriage, accuse everyone on the DL of being jealous of the celebrity and finally I'll make a homophobic remark. Within minutes i will be pronounced a ridiculous fangurl or a stupid hausfrau. Someone will call me a Cunt.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15607/17/2012

How do you make those gray boxes?

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15707/17/2012

Here is the post where the anti circumcision troll loses it again.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15807/17/2012

Here's the post accusing R121 of being SJP herself. It may even contain a wry greeting, like "why the long face SJP?"

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 15907/17/2012

L-O-L :D I. LOVE. THIS!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16007/17/2012

In this post I will point out that r20, r48, r75, r81 and r87 are all the the same person.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16107/17/2012

Here is where I will remind everyone that a famous dead general of the nineteenth century is really gay, as you can see by the telltale signs of sexuality suppression in his biography by heterosexist historians. This indicates that OP may very well be right that the celebrity he is referring to is gay and that only a self-loathing homophobic gay with puritannical sex-negativity and body shame issues as well as mental illness problems with public sex and incest, as well as being a mental and moral midget in the academic sense, would assume otherwise.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16207/17/2012

I will point out that half the posters on this thread are paid Republican trolls, with some of them being actual carbon life forms and others being a new kind of troll program that creates false "personalities" whose comments are all generated randomly by a computer funded by the Romney campaign.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16307/17/2012

"I haeve triyed" and [qute/]failedt post a cquote in a little boxz.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16407/17/2012

This thread was so blue that day...

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16507/17/2012

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16607/17/2012

Die in a grease fire, r243.

Your "knowledge" of the events in Syria betrays your stupidity.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16707/17/2012

Cyber comments trail Bright like earrings on caftans Eldergay flowers

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16807/17/2012

This is the post where OP reveals himself to be not-so-secretly extremely racist.

N*****s and Mooslims and Jews, oh my!

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 16907/17/2012

I'm the poster who declares that everyone on this thread is clearly a bored housefrau and orders them back to ivillage.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17007/18/2012

This is a post finally recognizing that the time has come to ask the eternal question: "Corn? When did I have corn?"

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17107/18/2012

This is a post that will make the "stop bumping threads" troll angry.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17202/03/2013

In this post, I will declare that I wrote a devastatingly funny and clever response to something, but I can't remember what it was.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17302/03/2013

In this reply, I will satisfy R172's goal by bitching and wondering what idiot is bumping two year old threads, while stamping my foot self-righteously.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17402/03/2013

In this post, I'll note this is my longest thread in Data Lounge history and I'm famous on the internet in my own mind.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17502/03/2013

In this post I will ask why you are all so obsessed with Anderson Cooper, Lisa Whelchel, and Anne Hathaway. I will claim that I have no idea who any of them are since I have a life. Despite my not knowing who they are, I came into the thread and read 300 posts about them to scoff at you.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17602/03/2013

This is a bump.

by I won''t authenticate in this spacereply 17704/28/2013
Need more help? Click Here.