Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Dressing right, dressing left

Most men naturally dress left since the left testicle hangs slighly lower than the right testicle. And pants--especially with the construction of the fly front--are made to naturally guide your cock and balls to hang left.%0D %0D However, when you shift your package to the right side, it bulges more in your pants even if your junk is not all that big or prone to bulging.

by Anonymousreply 3602/04/2015

Crotch-watching is one of life's little--or on occasion--big pleasures. I could do it for hours.

by Anonymousreply 109/29/2010

Question from a non-penised person: when you dress to either side, does ALL of your stuff go on that side? %0D %0D Wouldn't your pants seam be off center?

by Anonymousreply 309/29/2010

R3. Most guys don't have enough "stuff" to actually cause the seam to be off center. Also, unless the pants are skin-tight, there is always enough room to have your stuff hang naturally. Plus, a guy would rarely ever "arrange" his stuff on one side or another.%0D %0D In most cases, your stuff naturally hangs slightly left simply due to the anatomy of your lower left testicle anatomy and the way the fly is sewn into the pants. And even in cases of dressing right, most guys don't intentionally arrange it that way. %0D %0D "Dressing left" originally began years ago when tailors added just a slight amount of material to the left side of the suit pants to accommodate a man's genitals. But dressing left would have naturally happened because of the left ball.%0D %0D And keep in mind, the whole notion of where your stuff hangs is really ever so slight. But it's just enough. And in it's soft and flaccid state, a man's genitals are extremely flexible and adaptive. Just look at a man who crosses his legs when he sits. This happens because the penis and testicles can flop every which way and not be crushed or even felt much by leg crossing.

by Anonymousreply 409/29/2010

Thanks, R4, for taking the time to explain all that. Always wondered.

by Anonymousreply 509/29/2010

R6. You're are entirely wrong. It's not a fetish. I started the thread based on the photos I was seeing of John Hamm "dressing right" and sporting a bulge when most guys dress left. I've never posted about this topic or about a tailor before. And I'm nowhere near 60. %0D %0D And if you don't like the topic, then STFU and stay out of this thread. Why annoy yourself--and everyine else--if you have no interest in the subject?

by Anonymousreply 709/29/2010

R9. Great, resourceful idea. At least he's paying attention to your hardon and not texting.

by Anonymousreply 1009/29/2010

I dress "up."

by Anonymousreply 1109/29/2010

R11. Oh, you're so European "up" in your briefs. Speedos too if you've noticed Euro men on the beach.

by Anonymousreply 1209/29/2010

What do you mean, R13? Could you explain?

by Anonymousreply 1409/29/2010

American guys wear such baggy pants/shorts that dressing left or right is no longer an issue unless you have 24 inch long junk.

by Anonymousreply 1509/29/2010

Does the left testicle always hang lower? Is there an evolutionary advantage to having one hang lower?

by Anonymousreply 1709/29/2010

I think the left always hangs lower. My father told me years ago that when he was in college in the 40s, a friend of his conducted a testicle hang study for some class by going around the men's room with a clipboard, asking guys to show him their junk. Yep. Having one lower than the other helps with the comfort factor when it's all squished together. They nest, instead of crush.

by Anonymousreply 1809/29/2010

OP? Give it a fucking rest Mary!

by Anonymousreply 1909/30/2010

R20, you ARE a breath of fresh air in this otherwise stinky thread.

by Anonymousreply 2109/15/2012

It's kind of a moot point unless you wear boxers or go commando. Briefs and boxer briefs take care of the boys.

R20=idiot. If that were the case why would we even need the concept of "dressing left?" A tailor could just note whether you're left- or right-handed

by Anonymousreply 2209/15/2012

[quote][R11]. Oh, you're so European "up" in your briefs. Speedos too if you've noticed Euro men on the beach. Speedos are like a man push up bra.

by Anonymousreply 2309/15/2012

Darling, I swing either way

by Anonymousreply 2409/15/2012

I wear nice snug jockey shorts so I don't dress right or left. I dress in the middle. My boys need a home with full room and board. None of this loose boxer malarkey where everything just flops around like a bobble head.

by Anonymousreply 2509/15/2012

that's what i wondererd [R25)...how is it not uncomfortable to have your junk flopping around all day? i'm going nuts if my bra doesn't keep the girls restrained

by Anonymousreply 2609/15/2012

The man is right about pants being cut differently on the left side..

The rest of you seem pretty lame. Or rather..... ignorant!

by Anonymousreply 2810/12/2012

STOP CALLING IT JUNK. It's good stuff.

by Anonymousreply 2902/20/2013

I'm SO glad I don't have to walk around with those things, sheesh.

by Anonymousreply 3002/20/2013

You stole my line, R30.

by Anonymousreply 3102/20/2013

What the fuck is a lower left testicle? Is that like a Prince Albert thing as well?

by Anonymousreply 3202/04/2015

DL is officially dead. If bumping a 5 year old thread (that wasn't that popular 5 years ago) isn't sign of a decline, I don't know what is.

by Anonymousreply 3302/04/2015

Ah, ignore post. Perfect for banning the moron thread bumper.

by Anonymousreply 3402/04/2015

And this is important why?

by Anonymousreply 3502/04/2015

I've seen guys in the gym in cheap baggy boxers. When I see them running on a treadmill I get sympathy pains in my own nuts. Not to mention how uncomfortable it must be when you work up a sweat with all that extra soaking wet material.

by Anonymousreply 3602/04/2015
Need more help? Click Here.