Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anybody here ever had Will Arnett

If not, would you do him?

by Anonymousreply 4910/19/2013

I'd rather do his wife, but perhaps that's a lesbian thing. What I would like to do is give DL the gift of Hell's Angels kissing!

by Anonymousreply 109/29/2010

Nice hairy chest and sexy voice to boot!

by Anonymousreply 209/29/2010

sorry guys, it's picture 8.

by Anonymousreply 309/29/2010

Yeah, I'd definitely do him. He was really funny on 30 Rock as the not-so closeted gay guy.

by Anonymousreply 409/29/2010

I love him but he's so much better as the supporting character. Then he can be completely devious and unlikable. His new show is awful because they made him the lead.

by Anonymousreply 509/29/2010

Too smirky. No thanks.

And the voice goes past sexy to painful.

by Anonymousreply 609/29/2010

love his snarky, bitchy attitude.%0D %0D love him and yes definately

by Anonymousreply 709/29/2010

He's Canadian

by Anonymousreply 809/29/2010

Too skinny. Bobblehead. But I'd suck him off in a dark alley.

by Anonymousreply 909/29/2010

Sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 1001/10/2013

R8 Does that = probably uncut?

by Anonymousreply 1101/10/2013

Every time I see that name I think of David Arnott from Criss Cross.

by Anonymousreply 1201/10/2013

He's damned hot. I've had a crush on him ever since he appeared in the movie "Lets Go To Prison!"

Anyone know why he got divorced from Amy Poehler? Was it the homosex?

by Anonymousreply 1301/10/2013

He has great feet and likes to show them, so yeah.

by Anonymousreply 1401/10/2013

He was an insulting douchebag to Andy Richter on CONAN, so Conan called him an "ass" on the air.

He really seemed like an arrogant jerk and a bully.

by Anonymousreply 1501/10/2013

His sons are named Archie Arnett and Able Arnett. One of them is a ginger.

by Anonymousreply 1601/10/2013

What's his skin color, precisely?

by Anonymousreply 1701/10/2013

Tiny meat but an insatiable bottom.

by Anonymousreply 1801/10/2013

What's the story behind his breakup with Amy Poehler?

by Anonymousreply 1901/10/2013

Not sure, R19. There were rumors he had an affair, but both claim they just grew apart.

He complained in interviews a couple years ago about how stressful it is having two sons under the age of 2. Poehler said in October 2011 about how much she dislikes L.A., saying people become self-absorbed, can schedule an entire day out of going to the gym and are obsessed with their appearances. Now, Arnett acts self-absorbed, spends the day at the gym and is obsessed with his appearance.

Since the separation, Poehler has spoken out for California's domestic worker rights bill, women's reproductive rights and gun control. She expanded her Smart Girls web site. She spent New Year's week volunteering for WWO at an orphanage in Haiti.

They seem headed different directions judging by their actions now.

by Anonymousreply 2001/11/2013

Fact or speculation, R21? If so, when?

by Anonymousreply 2201/11/2013

He has a great body. His face seems a little pulled back, somewhat plastic looking, no?

by Anonymousreply 2301/11/2013

I want him, saw him in something skimpy several years ago and he had a nice body. He was on TV last night, NBC, not even sure which comedy as they all run together. He looked way to skinny.

by Anonymousreply 2401/11/2013

He was on 30 Rock last night. Agree - way too skinny.

by Anonymousreply 2501/11/2013

He's Canadian so, no thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2601/11/2013

More Applegate gossip, please!

by Anonymousreply 2701/11/2013

I did not hear that version of the tale, but R21 is generally correct.

by Anonymousreply 2801/11/2013

How do you know this, R21? More details!

by Anonymousreply 2901/11/2013

he's creepy and 30 Rock was terrible last night, the only funny thing was the black dictatorial actress

by Anonymousreply 3001/11/2013

Super awkward on 30 Rock last night with scenes between Arnett and Fey, who is publicly (at least) still business friends with Pohler.

by Anonymousreply 3101/11/2013

This thread is useless without body pics.

by Anonymousreply 3201/11/2013

R21 You sure it wasn't her brother,Chris Applegate? I can't imagine WA indulging in anything but the homosex.

by Anonymousreply 3301/11/2013

Those of you alleging an affair with CA, are basing that on blind items or people who really are in the know?

by Anonymousreply 3401/11/2013

Damn, R26, do you think that all Canadians have coodies?

To answer OP's question, if I were at a bookstore or bathhouse or someplace where he was cruising, I would certainly let him suck me off. But I wouldn't go out of my way.

by Anonymousreply 3501/11/2013

I believe Arnett did cheat on Poehler, but I have a difficult time believing it was with Applegate. The reason is Up All Night creator, and recently ousted, Emily Spivey, who is close friends with Poehler after being writing partners on SNL and later joining her at Parks & Recreation.

As recently as two weeks ago, Spivey was tweeting "love you" and "miss you" messages to Applegate. I just don't see Spivey being good with Applegate if she had fooled around with Arnett.

Arnett was really active on twitter for a while. I used to follow him and cringed a few times at what felt like flirting with female followers. He took down his account rather abruptly a year or so ago.

by Anonymousreply 3601/13/2013

Ah, so sad, maybe Will did cheat and turn into a giant douchebag.

"This actor is A list as long as you confine him to television. Put him in a movie and he does not get anything close to a lead. He has had a crazy past two years. Big split with his significant other because of the affair he had with his co-worker. She decided that she wanted to give it another shot with her significant other and ended up breaking off the relationship which devastated our comedic actor. While he throws himself into several different projects simultaneously, he also has been going through every female at his production office and has been bringing an 18 year old blonde with him to work everyday to throw it in the face of his co-worker who dumped him. The actor and his teenager spend most of the day groping each other and barely spend any time apart. She does still live at home though which has caused a bit of a problem I'm sure. She was scheduled to go to school last semester and then again this semester but he talked her into not going just so she can hang out with him during the day at work. And it is just day. She has to be home by 10pm every night. His ex has heard the rumors but has never seen the teen. I would love to see that meeting." -- Will Arnett/Amy Poehler/Christina Appelgate

by Anonymousreply 3701/24/2013

He looks like he has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 3801/24/2013

.....with club sauce.

I can't separate him from Gob Bluth. He HAS to be an asshole. That being said, I got a kick out of him being married to Amy. I was actually bummed when they broke up.

Where did the gay rumors spring from?

by Anonymousreply 3901/24/2013

He kind of looks like my brother.

by Anonymousreply 4001/24/2013

Have they actually divorced yet or is that still pending?

by Anonymousreply 4101/25/2013

Recent Item from National Enquirer:

“PARKS AND RECREATION” cutie Amy Poehler won rave reviews for co-hosting the Golden Globes – and her biggest admirer seems to be her estranged husband Will Arnett, who’s now pleading with her to reconcile.

“Will is so desperate for a second chance that he’s practically begging Amy to take him back,” an insider told The ENQUIRER.

“He still loves Amy deeply, and he’s doing everything in his power to get back in her good graces – including praising her great Golden Globe performance.

“Will told a pal, ‘It’s not over till it’s over! We’re still crazy about one another. At least, I’m still crazy about her.’”

The former “Arrested Development” star is trying to convince the 41-year-old “Saturday Night Live” legend he can be the kind of devoted husband and father she wants, said the insider. And lately he’s gotten especially close to their sons, Archie, 4, and Abel, 2.

There are other promising signs.

Although the couple separated in September after nine years of marriage, they spent a very merry Christmas together with their children in New York City.

Sources say two points of friction wore down their marriage – their work schedules frequently kept them apart and Amy’s skyrocketing career sparked professional jealousy.

Much-in-demand Amy is not only the star of her hit NBC sitcom, she’s also a producer.

What’s more, the bubbly blonde made national headlines when she teamed up with her old pal, “30 Rock” star Tina Fey, to bring down the house at the Jan. 13 Golden Globes.

Meanwhile, Will, 42, has been in the sitcom “Up All Night” since September 2011, and that also contributed to the split because he was rumored to have stepped out with his co-star Christina Applegate.

“Will insists nothing happened with Christina,” said the source. “And now he wants Amy to give their marriage another try.”

by Anonymousreply 4201/25/2013

I want him in my vaguyna.

by Anonymousreply 4301/25/2013

Oh, Arnett, I don't know what to believe ...

by Anonymousreply 4401/25/2013

I don't get a gay vibe from him. But I think he's a fantastic comedic actor who's being completely wasted in an unfunny, lifeless sitcom where he has to say "babe" every five seconds for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 4501/26/2013

No & no.

by Anonymousreply 4601/26/2013

Any chance we see Poehler give Arnett another chance (if he really wants it)? Is their divorce still pending?

by Anonymousreply 4701/27/2013

I just get a gay vibe from him, kind of like pre-out days NPH. WA, if you're reading this, I hope you don't take it personally, I think you're funny, gorgeous, and incredibly talented. I just wish you were gay. Please be gay? Just once? Pretty please, with glitter and sparkles on top?

by Anonymousreply 4810/18/2013

If he and Tan Mom ever mated, their offspring could be harvested to make Fine Corinthian Leather.

by Anonymousreply 4910/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.