Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

BREAKING - Kaley Cuoco (Big Bang Theory) goes PUBLIC with her romance/break-up with co-star Johnny Galecki!

KALEY: Well, I dated [co-star Johnny] Galecki, so %E2%80%A6 yeah. We dated for almost two years. It was such a huge part of my life and no one knew about it.

WATCH!: How did you keep it under wraps?

KALEY: This is the first time I've ever talked about it, ever. It was a wonderful relationship but we never spoke a word about it and never went anywhere together. We were so protective of ourselves and the show and didn%E2%80%99t want anything to ruin that. But that also made it sad, too. That's not the kind of relationship I want-I don%E2%80%99t want to be hiding. We couldn't do anything. It wasn't as fun as we wanted it to be. Everyone was always asking, and we deny-deny-denied. And I'm like, "Why am I denying this person that I love?" It took a little bit of a toll on me and I think it did for him, too. Not that I want to go traipsing down a red carpet with anyone, but there%E2%80%99s got to be a happy medium.

WATCH!: Why not just admit it, get it out there?

KALEY: That's the way I would have done it. But certain people didn%E2%80%99t want to do it that way, which I understand. We knew how to keep it deep inside and never bring it on that set, ever.

WATCH!: When did you two split up?

KALEY: We broke up before the holidays and worked that whole time. We dodged a huge bullet. Dodged a war. But when you're dealing with two professionals who have been working since they were both 4-and who kept their lives extremely private- we didn't want anything other than that. So we're not going to screw it up, and were not going to screw it up for everyone else and make things weird. There was so much at stake, and we both knew that. It was really intense.

WATCH!: Sounds like it. Have things been awkward on set?

KALEY: Moments were really hard, but we have such a love for each other-and we knew we weren%E2%80%99t destined to be together-that we accepted it and said, "Look, if we ever break up, we will be professional." I'm so lucky it was a mutual ending and that we don't hate each other. We've seen that happen on other shows.

WATCH!: Do you still talk?

KALEY: At the wrap party he gave me a huge hug and I was like, "I'm really proud of us." And he was like, "I know, me too. We didn't kill each other, or kill other people. We made it."

by Anonymousreply 8003/05/2015

Guess he ain't gay after all! What were you all thinking?

by Anonymousreply 209/28/2010

This is so incredibly interesting.

by Anonymousreply 409/28/2010

LOL R4.

by Anonymousreply 509/28/2010

[quote]We were so protective of ourselves and the show and didn't want anything to ruin that.

Who would really have cared if these two were together publicly or not? I like Johnny Galecki, but the (ex)girlfriend has no name recognition whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 609/28/2010

Um, she's the female lead on the highest rated comedy on television. People know who she is. That said, I don't see what the big deal is. Or was.

by Anonymousreply 709/28/2010

I love R4.

I think the reason that a thread like this starts with the word "Breaking" is because you have the urge to throw glass objects at the OP.

by Anonymousreply 809/28/2010

Both gay.

Next!

by Anonymousreply 909/28/2010

Retroactive bearding. It is so much easier than actually having to go out together and be photographed together. Just claim a passsionate affair that is now over.

by Anonymousreply 1009/29/2010

Sara is a lesbian.%0D %0D I'm betting this chick is too. Secret romance? Bullshit. PR people would've been pushing that story everywhere. No actor has a "secret romance" unless it's a gay one.

by Anonymousreply 1209/29/2010

The Kaley Cuoco creature sounds exhausting. Total airhead drama queen.

by Anonymousreply 1309/29/2010

@12 That was not entirely a secret. Only secret to the press and some fans. The people around them knew of their relationship, which declared Kaley sounds like that she still loves him but she needed to speak, for free?

by Anonymousreply 1409/29/2010

guys have always broken up with me before thanksgiving so they didn't have to see my family or buy me a christmas gift. they go into the federal witness protection program until feb. 15, at which time they'll call again. then rinse & repeat.

by Anonymousreply 1509/30/2010

thank you for that [r15]. %0D %0D to return to the subject, kaley pings to me.

by Anonymousreply 1609/30/2010

Who the hell are they? I swear I'm out of the loop. I still don't know who this Jared Padalecki guy is y'all go one about.

by Anonymousreply 1809/30/2010

Totally unbelievable. What straight actor has ever not wanted people to know who they were dating? This only comes about when the gay rumors about Galecki only get stronger--added to by Galecki's queeny non-denial on The View--and it turns out we are supposed to believe he had a secret romance with his co-star? Henry Willson would have never given out so feeble a story.

by Anonymousreply 1909/30/2010

So why would Kaley make up a story like this?

by Anonymousreply 2010/02/2010

She explained that in the interview.

by Anonymousreply 2210/02/2010

R21, you do realise het people HIDE their relationships too, right?%0D %0D It does happen and believe me I think everyone is gay.%0D %0D But you've gotta think that sometimes people are secretive and just don't want the world to know for professional reasons and that it might detract from the actual filming.

by Anonymousreply 2310/02/2010

Well to me this IS interesting. Just day played on a TV show and Kaley came to visit one of the actors. She is more attractive in person and tiny and really pinged as far as I was concerned. I just thought it was wishful thinking on my part because she had walked up to me and asked me to help her find the dressing rooms and I thought I was getting a vibe off her. So maybe my dar was spot on?

by Anonymousreply 2410/02/2010

"R21, you do realise het people HIDE their relationships too, right?"

Yes - when they cheat on someone.

by Anonymousreply 2610/02/2010

Roseanne Barr is such an undependable blabbermouth it makes me vomit.

John Goodman, John Galecki, Sarah Gilbert - all costars with gay rumors and this bitch feeds us shit about Tom Arnold.

You know what? Fuck Kaley up the ass. I don't care if she's straight. Fuck John Gelecki up the ass as well - I was only in it for the hair and forehead anyway. I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 2710/02/2010

Didn't Kaley accidentally let it slip in some interview that one or more of her male costars had boyfriends?

by Anonymousreply 2810/03/2010

why was their relationship hidden? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 2910/03/2010

[quote]You know what? Fuck Kaley up the ass. I don't care if she's straight. Fuck John Gelecki up the ass as well - I was only in it for the hair and forehead anyway. I'm done.

Your angry because he's straight?

by Anonymousreply 3110/03/2010

Uh oh, nndb.com leaves out the sexuality category- they must know something.%0D %0D I don't know why he just doesn't come out. It's not like he's ever going to do romantic leads.

by Anonymousreply 3210/03/2010

Isn't that site, user input? As in, anyone can put what they want in that site?

by Anonymousreply 3310/03/2010

I took her out a few months ago, she was really nice but typical LA. professional actress...One track mind, drops names...not snobby or "I'm better than you"...Just in her own world,those of you in the biz know what I mean...Someone mentioned Galecki had a big pecker...she did say that was not even close...She is a bit of a freak, I mean she likes it when you are going down on her to slip you finger in her ass, and it just slides in...she gets really wet fast, but then as soon as we were done she showered and had to go to work...I spent 3 days at her place and 75% of the time she was texting...I'm not ragging on her just that she pissed me off, when she makes the same amount as I do and got pissy when I jokingly asked her to pay for the order out....It was like 40 bucks, I guess thats why I'm dishing on her...Just so she knows whoI am...Remember what you told me about a mole removal from a tender area? And she is jealous of all hell of the girl that plays Johnnys love intereston the show now that plays Priya (Aarti Mann) ..I don't know Aarti, I seen her at the club a few weeks back and said hi....but I can see why Kaley is jealous, that girl is beautiful...Galecki is kind of a fem. and still won't take a paternity test that some nasty chick wants him to...Kaley said that seemed odd but she never pressed him about it...I should mention I am also an actor and I worked with JG before....Just thought I'd drop this...Next time Kaley you should at least return a phone call...3

by Anonymousreply 3404/07/2012

Wow 3.

by Anonymousreply 3504/07/2012

Damn, all that over $40.

by Anonymousreply 3604/07/2012

Does he know what he's letting go? With her acting talent, she could have anyone!

by Anonymousreply 3704/07/2012

[quote]So if it wasn't important enough to talk about then, why is she yammering on about it now?

Who does she think she is? No ever has ever talked about a secret relationship after it was over.

by Anonymousreply 3904/08/2012

Wow 3, too. And what the fuck do you do that pays such a hefty weekly? And I bet you'll make a whole lot less than her when the five central cast renegotiate their first extensions. You should have paid the $40 and slipped another finger in the back door...

by Anonymousreply 4004/08/2012

What a lez lie she talks of. Galecki and Cuoco are both the gay.

The only reason she is saying this is to make the publicity for her show.

Cuoco made the writers put the Sappho scenes with Mayim Bialik so she could express her true nature. But Bialik is so fugly that Cuoco knew she'd never lose control and do her.

by Anonymousreply 4104/08/2012

This was not that big a secret. I figured it out when they drove in together for a table read and then didnt say a word to each other outside of the script. That must have been the beginning though,coz they got much less guarded later on.

by Anonymousreply 4204/08/2012

Kaley Cuoco is one busted bitch, even after multiple obvious plastic surgeris.

by Anonymousreply 4304/08/2012

Not a pretty girl.

by Anonymousreply 4404/08/2012

[quote]She is a bit of a freak, I mean she likes it when you are going down on her to slip you finger in her ass, and it just slides in...

Yeah, wow, NOBODY likes anal play, what a freakshow!

[quote]she gets really wet fast

OMG, she's capable of getting horny in less than 20 minutes, without requiring candlelight and rose petals? Wtf, this bitch is off the hook!

by Anonymousreply 4504/08/2012

Who are Kaley and Johnny dating now?

by Anonymousreply 4610/14/2012

Inspired by r4..

by Anonymousreply 4710/14/2012

Johnny Galecki is dating Kelli Garner from Pan Am, and Kaley is dating a musician named Bret Bollinger.

by Anonymousreply 4911/22/2012

They replayed the "tiara" episode tonight.

by Anonymousreply 5011/23/2012

Who is she dating now.

by Anonymousreply 5104/11/2013

@34 What? really? uh I dont believe any word 3 are you straight? Please

by Anonymousreply 5209/16/2013

Yeah, but did he take her to the grocery store?

by Anonymousreply 5309/16/2013

Do you think that even today that they still love one another and would like to get back together one day Is it Kaley or Johnny who want this or both or is one or the other not wanting to

by Anonymousreply 5410/09/2013

Since she got the short haircut she always looks angry and full of contempt for her male co-stars. Why? Does she want out of the show?

by Anonymousreply 5503/03/2015

You imagine shit R55.

by Anonymousreply 5603/03/2015

i bet this is the same kinda relationship aaron schock is in. he just can't discuss her

by Anonymousreply 5703/03/2015

The hair makes her look old.

by Anonymousreply 5803/03/2015

I heard that the Muslim guy is gay.

by Anonymousreply 5903/03/2015

R59 - Raj is not Muslim.

by Anonymousreply 6003/03/2015

Johnny Galecki's huge penis pic please!

by Anonymousreply 6103/03/2015

[quote]Since she got the short haircut she always looks angry and full of contempt for her male co-stars.

She's in Pharm sales, now. They always hate on scientists.

by Anonymousreply 6203/03/2015

KC's husband is rather hot. Well if you like em tall, dark and lanky.

by Anonymousreply 6303/03/2015

She also dropped some weight, which makes her face look gaunt.

by Anonymousreply 6403/03/2015

First time one saw *Penny* on BBT said "that is a big ole country girl", and sure enough like Delta Burke over the seasons she ballooned. Thing is you can tell KC's natural body type tends towards being more fully packed. Can understand why the woman keeps going up and down but at some point she might want to take a page from Miss. Suzanne Sugarbaker and embrace who she is.

by Anonymousreply 6503/03/2015

R65 - She goes up and down, but was never in Delta Burke category. She was skinny in the first season. A few seasons later, she looked like her character should be, a waitress who likes to eat and drink.

by Anonymousreply 6603/03/2015

Delta Burke wasn't all that heavy. I know she put on a few pounds but some of y'all make it sound like she should have been buying fabric down at Georgia Tent and Awning

by Anonymousreply 6703/03/2015

Delta was pretty big.

by Anonymousreply 6803/03/2015

IDunno, sometimes you say arse, sometimes you say Y'all. You are a history buff and an Anglophile so it wouldn't surprise me if you enjoy acquiring characters/nationalities. But may I ask where you're from?

(And don't answer "I'm from where we don't end sentences with a preposition" because you know how that will end...)

by Anonymousreply 6903/03/2015

Delta started out as big as Kaley ever got - except that Delta had a tiny waist, big boobs and tiny feet. She maintained her figure with lots of chemical assistance ( coke and meth).

They both had big hair.

Delta ballooned into a carb-faced house. Then she got smaller again with some surgical help.

Kaley just got bigger arms/thighs/hips/shoulders. Memories more of Brooke Shields weight gain than Delta.

by Anonymousreply 7003/03/2015

R70 = Kaley had a boob job. Naturally she is small. I don't think she got the behind that Brooke got when she gained.

by Anonymousreply 7103/03/2015

Kaley's haircut reminds me of when the chick from Felicity cut her hair. They lost all their appeal.

by Anonymousreply 7203/04/2015

Wasn't Cuoco's weight gain related to an accident and steroids?

by Anonymousreply 7303/04/2015

Kaley was wearing a bikini in a recent episode. She's not fat at all but is very muscular.

by Anonymousreply 7403/04/2015

R73 - She had a riding accident and was inactive for awhile.

I thought Keri's haircut was adorable. Kaley's is blah.

by Anonymousreply 7503/04/2015

"First time one saw *Penny* on BBT said "that is a big ole country girl", and sure enough like Delta Burke over the seasons she ballooned. "

No wonder young women are crazy and self-obsessed, when even women of this size are called "big". Okay, she has broad shoulders for a woman, but you make her sound like a whale.

by Anonymousreply 7603/04/2015

R59=ignorant "all brown people are Muslims".

by Anonymousreply 7703/04/2015

Kaley is a serious tennis player and horse rider.

by Anonymousreply 7803/05/2015

Her weight goes to her arms

by Anonymousreply 7903/05/2015

I heard she was tired of Sheldon trying to pants Johnny and Johnny enjoying it.

by Anonymousreply 8003/05/2015
Need more help? Click Here.