Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pictures of Lindsay Lohan with a syringe and kissing Paris Hilton

Crouching in a dark corner, Lindsay Lohan is poised to inject herself with what appears to be a syringe of heroin. Our shocking picture shows the troubled Mean Girls star wrapping a tourniquet around her lower arm - the method addicts use to raise a vein. Her right hand hovers the needle over the skin of her left arm.

In other exclusive images, apparently taken at a sleazy Hollywood bash, she snuggles up to party pal Paris Hilton before sharing a passionate kiss with her fellow wildchild. Our horrifying revelations will compound fears about the extent of LiLo's breakdown - as she was returned to jail this week for a third time. Lohan, 24, was released yesterday following her 15 hours behind bars after posting £190,000 bail.

This was a result of her failing a court-ordered drugs test for cocaine, which was in breach of her probation stemming from a 2007 conviction for drink-driving and cocaine possession. This is the first time there has been evidence that Lohan may have been dabbling in harder drugs like heroin, which is commonly injected.

Our source said: "These images of her with the syringe are terrifying." In the startling new photos, the Hollywood hellraiser appears to play with the tip of the drugs needle - and then plays with heiress chum Paris. The pair paw at each other before Paris straddles Lindsay and strokes her face. Lohan, revealing a bra strap and cleavage, then wraps her arms around the neck of Paris, now 29.

Speaking about the pictures, believed to have been taken in 2007, our source said: "What no one knows for certain is just how often Lindsay does drugs - or exactly which drugs she does. "Lindsay has made no secret of her drug addiction. People are used to seeing her off her head."

Previously, the News of the World revealed shocking snaps of Lohan posing with US TV host Vanessa Minnillo - as she jokingly held a knife to her neck while LiLo bit the tip of another blade. Lindsay recently Tweeted: "Substance abuse is a disease which doesn't go away overnight. I'm working hard to overcome it. I did fail my recent drug test. I'm prepared to face the consequences." Her next court appearance is on October 22. A friend said: "Lindsay needs help desperately. She has needed help for years."

by Anonymousreply 4109/27/2010

I know for a fact that paris was addicted to heroin

by Anonymousreply 109/25/2010

Then why can't she finally do something selfless like OD?

by Anonymousreply 209/25/2010

Ted C has Lindsay as Morgan Mayhem in his blind items and I believe he has said often she is on really hard stuff like meth and heroin, pills and whatever else.

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2010

Oh God Lindsay

by Anonymousreply 409/25/2010

[quote]I know for a fact that paris was addicted to heroin

I've been hearing this since 2000 or 2001. One of my friends in Chicago was a makeup artist who did makeup for her and Nicky Hilton several times before Paris became really huge. This makeup artist told me they were both outrageous heroin addicts.

by Anonymousreply 609/25/2010

Well no fucking shit. Simply snorting drugs and even being puke drunk every day doesn't make you lose your looks that quickly. So the pics are from 2007? What a friend to sit on those for 3 years. Needle drugs are pretty much impossible to quit, they get addicted to the ritual. The ritual probably appeals to an old borderline cutter like her.

by Anonymousreply 709/25/2010

[quote]Lindsay Lohan is poised to inject herself with what appears to be a syringe of heroin.

Wow, the News of the World can tell what's in the syringe just by looking at the pictures?

It could be anything ... coke, B12, Valtrex.

by Anonymousreply 809/25/2010

R5 WTF???

by Anonymousreply 909/25/2010

She looks 50 in that last photo on her way to the court. And kissing Paris Hilton. Gross. Whoever said here on DL that those two must have fucked at some point was right.

by Anonymousreply 1009/25/2010

So why is Paris getting a free pass while Lindsay fries?

by Anonymousreply 1109/25/2010

Lindsay tested positive for Demerol and amphetamines (supposedly ADD medication)

I wonder if an actual Dr and a Dentist actually wrote those for her or if she bought them from a drug dealer.

Demerol like heroin are both opioid medications

by Anonymousreply 1209/25/2010

Sorry I can't tell what she's got in her hand and I couldn't in a court of law say that it looks like she has a turniquet on her arm. It looks awfully thick to be syringe.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think Paris Hilton is a lesbian who behaves like a bi girl cause she is trying not to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 1309/25/2010

I agree with R5! And to take it another step, News of the World is the most sensational, dishonest, ridiculous p;iece of crap out there. As tablopids go it is the bottom of the barrel. So double shame, OP! Quoting NOTW as a source is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 1409/25/2010

That's really sick. Not even funny. I knew she was messed up, but not THAT messed up.

by Anonymousreply 1509/25/2010

Sounds like someone needed cash and sold the pics.

by Anonymousreply 1609/25/2010

Strange it never came out till now. I have to wonder who else was at the party?

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2010

"So why is Paris getting a free pass while Lindsay fries?"

Because Paris gets in trouble in different jurisdictions. Lindsay keeps getting in trouble in Los Angeles.

by Anonymousreply 1809/25/2010

looks a bit like baloney...tourniquet on her wrist?? Her being into heroin, is, however, completely believable.

by Anonymousreply 1909/25/2010

I agree with you R13, I think Paris is a lesbian also. What year did the "firecrotch" comments happen? Maybe Paris was reacting as a spurned ex-lover?

by Anonymousreply 2009/25/2010

r5 - I would agree with you except. . . kissing Paris Hilton is arguably a horrifying sign of depravity.

by Anonymousreply 2109/25/2010

Why is she still hanging out with that wonky-eyed cunt? Hilton and her trashy friends don't give a shit about her. And didn't her drug use intesify when she started hanging out with them?

This girl needs help. Get Paul Petersen to take her to a morgue and let her look at the bodies.

But I don't believe that Hilton is addicted to heroin though. You couldn't function with her schedule if you were a hardline addict.

by Anonymousreply 2209/25/2010

The "firecrotch" incident happened in late 2006.

Britney, Lindsay and Paris were partying together in 2006. There were rumors about Paris having sex with both of them.

by Anonymousreply 2309/25/2010

R22, the photos were taken in 2007. Lindsay and Paris have fallen out since then.

by Anonymousreply 2409/25/2010

I told her to use her LEFT hand for that!

by Anonymousreply 2509/25/2010

R24 The NOTW is known for breaking sensational stories like this with evidence. The Max Moselry scandal, the Prince Harry on drugs thing, David Beckham's affair with the nanny...

Does anyone remeber this from CDAN?

DEVELOPING -- BLIND ITEM OF THE YEAR -- I keep trying to type this and I just cannot believe what the caller said. They definitely would know, but it is still unbelievable.

When this female celebrity (#1) is arguing with another female celebrity or two it has always been assumed that the argument pertained to boyfriends or some trivial matter.

As one of the female celebrities (#2) continues to go through personal problems, she is reaching out to friends with the story that she is involved in an on again and off again relationship with the other female celebrity (#1).

And that what started out as a laugh became love for celeb #2 while celeb #1 preys on those emotions and treats #2 as a plaything when she needs someone which is causing #2 to spiral out of control. -- STAY TUNED --

by Anonymousreply 2609/25/2010

I meant R14, not R24

by Anonymousreply 2709/25/2010

I'm praying for you, Lindsay.

by Anonymousreply 2809/25/2010

Lindsay is gay and she should embrace it.

by Anonymousreply 2909/25/2010

It is probably a speedball but her parents will say she diabetic.

by Anonymousreply 3009/25/2010

When Hilton's Blackberry was hacked a few years ago, a heroin detox doctor was on her call list.

by Anonymousreply 3209/26/2010

I just noticed that The Daily Mail has picked up these photos and they're claiming (falsely) that the photos are new, "taken just hours after she was released from jail!" What a bullshit frenzy.

by Anonymousreply 3309/26/2010

Lindsay is a hot mess, not because of drugs only. The woman has no moral compass. Look who her parents are - two publicity whores trying to cash in at their daughter's expense at every turn.

I wish the media would stop covering these losers.

by Anonymousreply 3409/26/2010

R5, the point of the juxtaposition may have been that Paris was manipulating Lindsay. Someone posted here recently that when Paris' phone was hacked and we found out what was on there, her "friends" at the time, Nicole Ritchie and Kim Kardashian as well as others, got as far away as possible from Paris. Lindsay was much younger, maybe 17, and was manipulated sexually and verbally by Paris into trying hard drugs. Paris was using her and then making fun of her to her other nasty friends.

by Anonymousreply 3509/26/2010

[quote]So kissing another girl is horrifying.

Kissing another girl, no. Kissing Paris Hilton, yes.

by Anonymousreply 3609/27/2010

The pictures are 4 years old...but Lindsay was totally fucking Paris. There were multiple BIs about Lindsay having serious feelings for Paris and Paris using/discarding her and that's why they were fighting.

Lindsay is so fucking gay. I don't know why people can't get this through their heads.

by Anonymousreply 3709/27/2010

R20, Paris also screamed "dyke/lesbo" at Lindsay during some of those firecotch fights.

by Anonymousreply 3809/27/2010

if there is a hell, paris will certainly end up there. she is a totally unrepentant asswipe.

by Anonymousreply 3909/27/2010

Lindsay's lesbianism has been known for some time so I agree with r5 that for anyone to be horrified at her kissing another woman is pure homophobia.

It does however add a new layer of significance to her recent troubles. Sending a heroin addict to jail for breaking probation...what a great idea! That way she can get all the drugs she wants AND have a good chance of contracting HIV!

by Anonymousreply 4009/27/2010

If that's a syringe, she's aiming it the wrong way. You inject yourself BELOW a tourniquet, not above one.

by Anonymousreply 4109/27/2010
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!