Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Luke Macfarlane

Does he have a boyfriend?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 60006/07/2012

I love that pic.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 309/23/2010

Other than being half naked in that pic, r4, he is making a snow angel.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 509/23/2010

R4 he went hiking with some friends and apparently decided to make a snow angel. Luke is so outdoorsy. There are some great new candids on his fansite of him hiking, biking and camping.

Still no info about a boyfriend?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 609/23/2010

In the photo at R6 it looks like he has just zipped himself up after taking a piss

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 709/23/2010

He's interviewed in the current Attitude

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 809/23/2010

I think he has a non-famous bf for some time now. I vaguely remember an article or a blog written by that guy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 909/23/2010

What does he say, R8?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1009/23/2010

Well R7 I thought more along the lines of he just zipped himself up after getting a bj in the tent but whatever floats you boat. R8 is there a link?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1109/23/2010

r11

Attitude's also available as a pdf. You have to pay for it, of course.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1209/23/2010

I can't see photos linked :-(

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1309/23/2010

I think that's why he and Went were not a good match. Went is more of a stay at home and read a book sorta guy. While Luke is very much the outdoors man.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1409/24/2010

#14. I think it was more about Went being scared shitless to be seen with another guy in public.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1509/24/2010

I don't know if that was the whole fact, Luke said himself how terrified he was to come out, and he would understand that if another actor would have those same issues and may not be as ready to deal with them as Luke was. Also Went had more to lose than Luke by coming out. I think Luke is reasonable and kind enough person the allow someone the benefit and not (if the were in love as some bloggers suggested) give someone that ultimatum.

Plus it could also be the reason Luke is never seen with a bf, he is way to hot not to have a boyfriend, so maybe he is dating an actor who is still in the closet.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1709/24/2010

"Went had more to lose than Luke by coming out."

Do you mean because he was on Prison Break at the time and FOX wanted him to stay in the closet?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1809/24/2010

#17, I'd assume that there's a bearding system for that as well where out gay men "date" some guy in public to distract from the real relationship they have with a (famous?) closet case behind closed doors.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 1909/24/2010

I kinda agree, I think Wetworth had the issue with Luke coming out and was afraid to be seen with an out gay man. I'm not sure Luke would dump Wentworth simply because he himself refused to come out. Luke hardly ever talks about being gay, in one or two interviews. He sorta just came out and that was it. He isn't living the sorta Lance Bass or Adam Lambert life, where being gay is a big part of their selling point and celebrity.

I think Luke is one of those gay men where he doesn't define himself by his sexuality at all. He isn't ashamed of it, but he lives a normal life that isn't really part of the stereotypical idea of a gay lifestyle.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2009/24/2010

"I think Wetworth had the issue with Luke coming out and was afraid to be seen with an out gay man."

Well, except for that one time where they were photographed out and about together.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2109/24/2010

Oh LUKE MacFarlane. I read this whole thread thinking of SETH MacFarlane. I need coffee.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2309/24/2010

That was before Luke came out r21.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2409/24/2010

Don't forget Brothers & Sisters is on today.

Luke was at the Brothers and Sisters season 5 premiere pary yesterday, looking handsome.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2509/26/2010

B&S had their (high) budget slashed in a big way this year, so there will be fewer episodes and probably a lot less Luke this season.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2609/26/2010

bump

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2709/29/2010

Another interview where he states he is gay.%0D %0D [quote]I guess I was a little bit na%C3%AFve to think that once you come out, you are done. I think it%E2%80%99s something that%E2%80%99s been said before, but coming out is almost a lifelong process. It%E2%80%99s been very strange for me.%0D %0D [link www.intorontomag.com/art-design/television/brother-in-arms]link[/link]

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2810/01/2010

[link www.intorontomag.com/art-design/television/brother-in-arms]New interview[/link]

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 2910/01/2010

LOVED that In Toronto Mag interview! I like the fact that he thinks Canadians are nicer. lol. And yes, they are obviously more prorgessive than their neighbors to the south.

Here's a quote about his sexuality from the interview:

[quote]I certainly never regret it, but I guess I was a little bit na%C3%AFve to think that once you come out, you are done. I think it%E2%80%99s something that%E2%80%99s been said before, but coming out is almost a lifelong process. It%E2%80%99s been very strange for me.

[quote]%E2%80%9CNot that I don%E2%80%99t want to talk about my sexuality, I guess I%E2%80%99ve just run out of things to say.%E2%80%9D

Lets see if I can get the link to work..

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3010/01/2010

Here's the interview.. Hope this link works.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3110/01/2010

The Luke is straight troll will probably claim that this is another fake interview.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3210/01/2010

[quote]"Not that I don't want to talk about my sexuality, I guess I've just run out of things to say."

I would love it if he made a video for the "it gets better project". I wanna here his coming out story (I think he came out at 16?)

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3310/01/2010

I wish B&S would focus more on him. Luke is the most handsome man on that show, not smarmy Gilles

btw. will anyone attend Luke's reading today?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3410/04/2010

If anyone does, please post a report.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3510/04/2010

Well?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3610/06/2010

spoiler

Scotty will cheat on Kevin. I really didn't expect a cheating storyline for this couple...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3710/09/2010

I kind of want Kevin off the show. Bye Kevin. The writers should give him cancer and ship him to Europe for treatment.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3810/09/2010

Higher res of r6's pic of Luke. I have to say he is getting hotter as he gets older.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 3910/09/2010

His hole really wasn't all that tight. Wasn't all that good at sucking either. Wouldn't cut his toe nails. Horrible morning mouth.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4010/09/2010

Luke is hot to death! In my fantasies he's verstaile and we do each other every which way there is.%0D %0D Who took these pictures? Paparazzi?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4110/09/2010

Luke Macfarlan is hot? I must have missed something on this guy...but, if you say he's hot, I'll take your word for it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4210/09/2010

Luke Macfarlan might not be, R42, but Luke Macfarlane the actor sure as hell is.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4310/09/2010

I'll take your word on both, R43.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4410/09/2010

[quote]I was surprised that virtually all the industry people I asked about Wentworth didn't even bat an eye in regard to the whole Luke MacFarlane (his long-time alleged boyfriend) thing. Almost every response went like this: "Oh yeah, they're together. Luke's been out of the closet for awhile. And he seems to be fine with Wentworth taking his time." And that seems to be all they know about the two. Whether Wentworth and Luke are dating or just friends, they're certainly flying under the radar everywhere, not just from the media (which I doubt even cares much anymore)

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4610/10/2010

"he seems to be fine with Wentworth taking his time."

How much time is Wentworth allowed to take? Years?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4710/10/2010

Considering how much they both seem to love their privacy AND how nuts things can get when Miller goes out for a cup of coffee or to a matinee movie, it doesn't surprise me much that Luke would not have a problem with him being as low key and living under a rock as possible. For crying out loud, Miller has stalkers who would fly in from other countries to greet him at LAX or Hong Kong.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4810/10/2010

"how nuts things can get when Miller goes out for a cup of coffee"

Why do people go nuts? He's not an A-list celeb.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 4910/10/2010

He may not be A-list, but he has some very, let's say "devoted" fans.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5010/10/2010

I totally love him for this quote (Attitude interviews): [quote]The thesp has been linked to T.R. Knight and Wentworth Miller but won't comment. "I hope that doesn't make me a hypocrite, but I do see a distinction between talking about your sexuality and talking about your private life."

I wish more gay actors would see it like that. Saying you're gay doesn't mean you have to talk about your boyfriend/private life. It%E2%80%99s just an excuse for closeted actors.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5110/13/2010

Luke looked hot in his wifebeater!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5210/25/2010

He's totally hot.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5310/25/2010

Would someone find out if Luke is uncut please? If so, I would like to suck on his foreskin.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5410/25/2010

R54. I look like Luke, and I'm uncut. You can suck on my foreskin.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5510/25/2010

I saw Luke yesterday, picking up food at Koo Koo Roo.

He looked handsome and tall.

No idea about his penis.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5610/25/2010

Koo Koo Roo? Any sign of Wentworth about?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5710/25/2010

Koo Koo Roo In Larchmont?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5810/26/2010

[quote]I wish more gay actors would see it like that

???!!! r51, what on earth makes you think he is gay?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 5910/26/2010

Exactly, R51. Zachary Quinto could learn a lot from him.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6010/26/2010

r59 = clueless fangurl/"Luke is STRAIGHT" troll

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6110/27/2010

Luke was a speaker at the HRC Gala in Chicago this weekend. Was anyone there?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6211/08/2010

Did his rumored boyfriend Wentworth make an appearance?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6311/08/2010

Luke is the Hottest Man In Hollywood.%0D %0D Ricky Martin is Hottest Man in Miami.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6411/08/2010

bump

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6511/09/2010

Maybe they should hook up, R64?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6611/10/2010

Luke is definitely handsome. Proud to have him on our team. I also like the fact that he's not your typical gay guy (not that there's anything wrong with effiminate men etc). But I like the fact that Luke is outdoorsy and athletic. He shows that gay men are masculine too.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6711/11/2010

Luke has the most handsome face of any actor in Hollywood.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6811/11/2010

He could be the next Brad Pitt!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 6911/12/2010

Has there been any news of his speech at the HRC Chicago gala?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7011/13/2010

He has a good body, but if he weren't famous he wouldn't even be noticed. Sorry, he has squinty, puffy eyes, a porcine nose and thin lips.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7111/13/2010

Thanks for a dose of sanity, R71.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7211/13/2010

R71 you must be blind and/or crazy. He has the most beautiful eyes, a handsome face (yeah the nose is not perfect but so what) and a fantastic body.

R70 I only found this comment

[quote]Luke Macfarlane was the guest speaker for the evening and I must say he did a terrific job. He spoke of his coming out story not only to his family, but also to himself and to his life in general. He went on to say how important it is that we do not hide who we are. He was not saying that we should dress in all pink and shout "hey girlfriend!" but he said that we should be proud of who we are and not hide it. If someone asks us if we are gay, we should be honest. One comment Luke said made me smirk. He said "this is as simple as requesting ONE bed at a hotel instead of two when you are checking in with your partner." I mention this because this past Friday I attended a wedding with Edward. As we were checking in the woman helping me asked "Mr. Blackburn, I see you only reserved ONE bed, did you want two?" I simply smiled and said "No, one will be just fine."

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7311/13/2010

OK

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7411/13/2010

Who the fuck is Ed Blackburn?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7511/13/2010

[quote] He went on to say how important it is that we do not hide who we are. He was not saying that we should dress in all pink and shout "hey girlfriend!" but he said that we should be proud of who we are and not hide it. If someone asks us if we are gay, we should be honest.

Was this comment aimed at Wentworth?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7611/13/2010

Luke had nostrils which look like wall sockets.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7711/13/2010

Was this comment aimed at Wentworth?"%0D %0D -Looks like it, R76!%0D %0D

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7811/13/2010

R76 probably and that's exactly why I don't think Luke and Went are still dating

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 7911/13/2010

From another blogger

[quote]Another award for visibility went to Luke Macfarlane, an openly gay actor who stars in a TV series called "Brothers and Sisters." Luke told a story that I found to be very moving. Luke has known he was gay since his early teens. He grew up in Canada (worshiping in the United Church of Canada), then moved to NYC for his acting career. In his mid-20s, Luke moved to LA. At a cocktail party, a casting agent greeted him and welcomed him to Hollywood, then said, "Luke, I heard a rumor that you're gay." In that moment, as a newcomer in an unfamiliar place, Luke suddenly lost his nerve. Not sure how he would be received by a potential employer, he denied his true self. "No, I'm not gay," he told the agent. And she promptly asked him out on a date. Luke confessed to all 650 of us at the banquet that he was ashamed by his failure of nerve. Though he had come out of the closet years before, here he was, going right back into hiding. He said, "Being out is a decision we have to make again and again, every day."

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8011/13/2010

Aww, R80.. Sad to hear he went back into the closet, but it doesn't surprise me at all. Typical Hollywood thing. He was afraid of risking his career before he even got started, and I get that.. I'm just glad he came to his senses later.

Also, interesting thing.. I didn't know he was christian, but I'm glad he's not catholic. The United Church of Canada is actually the only denomination in Canada allowing gay church weddings, so at least it's a liberal church!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8111/13/2010

What business was it of the agent to ask him if he was gay?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8211/13/2010

R82 it wasn't his agent and she obviously was interested in him (who can blame her) so she probably asked him because she saw him as a potential bf not a client but YMMV

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8311/13/2010

Do you think he fucked her? He must have.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8411/13/2010

R75 the guy who wrote the blog at R73

Luke really seems like a great guy. Does he have a boyfriend now? Any news?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8511/13/2010

Who is the major gayface on the far right?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8611/13/2010

Luke seemes also charming as well as handsome.%0D What an irrestible combination.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8711/14/2010

If an agent asked him, it wasn't an unreasonable question. All stars trade tidbits about their personal life to promote their projects.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8811/14/2010

Brothers & Sisters did an "It Gets Better" video. A lot of gays on that set. Sadly, Luke makes only a brief appearance in it and doesn't tell his story. I hope that means he didn't get bullied.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 8911/17/2010

r89, I remember reading somewhere that Luke was quite popular in school. He was an athlete and the lead singer in a band that looks to have been popular.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9011/17/2010

R90, Luke does have a great voice actually, and the band did produce some nice songs.. Go to his fansite if you wanna have a listen.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9111/18/2010

I feel all Christmasy

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9211/21/2010

Awww!! I want a Scotty in a turtleneck under my Christmas tree!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9311/21/2010

Yum!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9411/21/2010

I love the guy. I'm pleased to see he's becoming more popular than his sick closeted ex-bf, Wentworth.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9511/23/2010

OP, Luke wins. Wenty's thread has gone in DL trash basket.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9611/23/2010

OT

New Pictures of Christopher Reeves 17 yr old son.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9711/23/2010

No speculation about a possible boyfriend?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9811/23/2010

R97, Daddy's spitting image! Thanks.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 9911/23/2010

Is Luke dating Christopher Reeves' son?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10011/23/2010

Not to our knowledge.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10111/23/2010

Perez @ R101?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10211/23/2010

You wish!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10311/23/2010

Who is his boyfriend?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10411/24/2010

Come on, what's the gossip?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10511/26/2010

I read he was back with Wentworth, do we know if there's any truth in it?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10611/26/2010

BTW, where's Wentworth's thread?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10711/26/2010

There seems to be no real gossip about him. I don't believe he's (still) dating Wentworth. After reading the stuff he recently said I don't think his dating someone in the closet.

R107 here it is

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10811/26/2010

bump

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 10911/28/2010

Where does Luke live now? Hancock Park

Luke has been seen hanging out with Jesse Tyler Ferguson a lot lately.

Pic of them at A Club Called Rhonda

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11111/30/2010

Ferguson is fug. Miller was more pretty!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11211/30/2010

R111 interesting. How do you know that? Do all Hollywood gays know each other? lol And I thought Luke doesn't go to clubs? Anyway. I think Jesse & Luke are just friend since the guy in this photo is Jesses boyfriend.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11311/30/2010

Why is Jesse always so red?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11411/30/2010

Are there naked pics of Luke?%0D %0D He appears to have short legs and a long torso. Not classically beautiful.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11512/02/2010

bump!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11612/03/2010

I don't think he has short legs, exactly. They seem long, but not long for being 6'3"-ish. They look about as long as 6'1" Wentworth's, whose legs are long.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11712/03/2010

I saw Ferguson on Andy Coeh's show talking about having a new bf is it Luke?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11812/03/2010

No R118, the guy in picture at R113 is Jesse's boyfriend Justin.

And I don't think Jesse is Luke's type going by his ex-boyfriends. He seems to like shy & quiet men

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 11912/04/2010

WHICH guy on the picture is Jesse's bf?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12012/05/2010

R120 are you serious? Jesse's boyfriend is not Zachary Quinto so Justin is the guy standing between Jesse & Zach.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12112/05/2010

Jesse is so ugly, how did he get himself that cute piece of ass?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12212/05/2010

You think that piece of ass is cute? I think he's a little fug, and won't age well.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12312/05/2010

[quote]WHICH guy on the picture is Jesse's bf?

The woman.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12412/05/2010

Apparently Jesse & Luke are friends. Jesse tweeted this video of them at a charity event.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12612/12/2010

Ha! I love the costumes!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12712/12/2010

Some people think Lance Bass' new boy toy is Luke. It kinda looks like him but...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12812/13/2010

I dont' think he looks like Luke.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 12912/13/2010

I don't think that's Luke, either. Doesn't look like the way he'd dress.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13012/13/2010

I hope it's not Luke because Lance is eww but how can you R130 say it doesn't look like the way he'd dress when he's wearing hardly anything...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13112/13/2010

He doesn't look like Luke, regardless of what he is wearing.

Apparently, whenever a tall guys is walking along side a guy who's gay, he is automatically thought to be Luke even if he's been identified as someone else.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13212/13/2010

Luke is still with chubby Wenty.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13312/15/2010

Luke smokes? That's a ciggy in his hand, there.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13412/15/2010

It would explain why Wentworth is smoking again.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13512/15/2010

He's turning 31. Is that it for him now?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13601/18/2011

Happy Birthday, Luke!

R133 why do you think that?

R134 I think he quit smoking a while ago

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13701/19/2011

Yes, R133 - how do we know Luke and Went are still together?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 13801/20/2011

I thought Luke was dating a guy who writes his fictional Scotty blog.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14001/22/2011

There were photos of Wentworth and Tyron walking together, R139, but have we confirmed that they are a couple?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14101/22/2011

They retracted that statement, R142. They made a mistake. There was a language barrier. Anyway, they apologized and said that Luke was indeed GAY.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14301/31/2011

R142 is a troll. R142 even said "Luke was never dating Luke"

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14401/31/2011

Well, we all know Luke is gay, but what about Mathew Rhys? He seems like he's firmly planted in the closet. %0D %0D There's a vid on youtube when he was on Craig Ferguson. He's asked whether he has a girlfriend or boyfriend, so the rumors are out there.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14501/31/2011

Matthew was on The View a year or two ago and the women asked him if he was gay in real life like his character and he said no.

Looked slightly nervous though.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14602/01/2011

Is he getting more visibility in the new season of B&S?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14702/01/2011

New projects?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14802/05/2011

BUMP!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 14902/05/2011

Last year's interviews at the Monte Carlo festival have now been surfacing. Included in one is the comment that he isn't tired of the media's gossip connecting him to Wentworth.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15002/26/2011

No translation pages allowed or available?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15102/26/2011

Well they were a couple, and that part is true, so I guess that's why he doesn't mind.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15202/27/2011

R150, that page is unavailable.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15302/27/2011

Can you link us the the French interview?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15402/27/2011

I thought I did that, r154. Sorry.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15502/27/2011

Thanks, pal!%0D %0D He says he's not "tired to be associated with Wenty".%0D %0D As if we needed confirmation they were an item. The question is: why did they break up?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15602/28/2011

R156, sadly it is because Luke wanted them to be an openly gay couple and Wenty did not want to come out

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15702/28/2011

Does Luke speak French, or is this an interview done in English that has been translated?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15802/28/2011

Luke speaks excellent French.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 15903/01/2011

Looks like he is joining the cast of "The Normal Heart."

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16003/29/2011

I want them to be together Luke and Wenty. Now Wenty is a writer he can come out and live happily with Luke.

They beat NPH and David in the look department.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16103/29/2011

I think Luke is aging well, as in he is hotter the older he gets. I never thought he was uber hot in his 20s, but I think in his 30s he is growing into his looks and turning into a very hot guy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16203/30/2011

Luke at A Night at Sardi's.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16303/30/2011

He's one of those men who photographs strangely. In one image he looks rather geeky (if not very cute) and rather slight. In others he looks very hunky and studly and rather huge.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16403/30/2011

I believe Luke is moving to NY, if he hasn't already.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16503/30/2011

He is doing a play this summer, but is he staying for good, r165?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16603/31/2011

There is a bi which siad Luke was caight having sexin a rest room of a bar with a womman, and when caught he wasn't the least bi embarrassed.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16703/31/2011

I think Wentworth is bisexual and that he did have a relationship with Luke.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16803/31/2011

Luke's character Scotty haven't kiss Kevin on Brothers & Sisters this season, i wonder Why?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 16903/31/2011

R168, Wentworth is GAY.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17004/01/2011

But, r170, was he in and more importantly is he *still* in a relationship with Luke?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17104/02/2011

well i doubt it r171, if luke is having sex with women in restrooms.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17204/02/2011

Oh please, r167/172, give it up.%0D %0D You lost.%0D %0D And your blind item is bullshit too.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17304/02/2011

R159, do we have an interview of him speaking French?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17404/02/2011

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17504/17/2011

People used to speculate that this guy was his boyfriend.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17604/17/2011

Another picture of John. From the formal way Macfarlane treats him in the pic, I would guess it's not his boyfriend.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17704/17/2011

R167, could you please link me to that BI, it would be great to finally have the proof that Luke dates women. %0D %0D %0D I know I am right that Luke is into women, I have always known it but stopped posting because I was tired of been attacked. It's great to finally have proof and I hope I get some apologies. %0D %0D %0D

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17804/17/2011

[R178], how's this for an apology: I'm sorry you're delusional.

Luke is very comfortably gay. (And, in real life, almost unbearably attractive.)

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 17904/17/2011

I knew I was asking for too much, I guess sorry is the hardest word. Luke was caught making love to a woman, and if the bi is right was totally non-phased by being caught. deal with it. Apologize if you want at least now I know you know the truth, you just don't want to deal with it, and that my friend is your issue, not mine.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18004/17/2011

Please, R180 - quit while you're ahead.

Moron.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18104/17/2011

[R180], Luke "was caught" by whom, according to whom? Some random blind item which you can't even find a link to? Please get a grip on something other than your straightboy-fantasizing cock.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18204/17/2011

Ignore the troll please.. it only wants attention, do not give it that!

I want to know.. is Luke moving to New York for good, and who is his boyfriend now?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18304/17/2011

R159, thanks.. that's what I thought, him growing up in Canada and all. Do you know of a video where I can see him speak French? I would love that!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18404/17/2011

Luke is a regular in NY and on the NY stage. If B&S does not come back, he may see a better career future in NY on the stage.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18504/17/2011

You know, whatever guy. I won't be held responsible for your mistakes, so don't take it out on me. %0D %0D %0D Whatever r183, the truth is out there now, we have the information, you do as you choose to see fit with it, ignore it if you want, but now we all know the truth that Luke dates women.%0D %0D %0D Bury your head in the sand, ignore me, whatever, I know you know the truth. do attack me because it's not what you hoped for. %0D %0D %0D So you got Luke's sexuality wrong. You'd think you'd be use to it by now, every guy DL posters hope is gay turns out to be straight, you would think you'd be use to getting it wrong by now.%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18604/18/2011

'We all know' what, r186?%0D %0D We know Luke has said he is gay and in this day and age of closeting is not going to say such a thing if he's not.%0D %0D We know you are a delusional troll, r186. And for the record I'm female and straight too so you need to stop denying and replace the Luke pillowcase set with an actual straight man. %0D %0D Find a new toy to play with.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18704/18/2011

And r186, more disturbingly for you, I fail to understand why you take some anon poster's word on a forum, a poster who can't even produce a BI to back up a flimsy, badly-written claim, over the actual word of the actor.%0D %0D

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18804/18/2011

Because R186 IS the same poster making claims that he's straight, even when he's claimed otherwise himself. She's just figured out how to clear her cookies and re-post, or to post from someone else's computer.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 18904/18/2011

[r190] un, he came out in 2008 -- here's a link just in case you are a real idiot not just your garden variety shit stirrer -- well, in either case you're an idiot, I guess.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19104/18/2011

I give you credit, R190, for evading trolldar. I also give you credit for changing your story from "he claimed he was straight in a South African newspaper" to "he had sex with a woman in a bathroom." You're nothing if not tenacious!

Now, go get some meds, hun. You need 'em.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19204/18/2011

For God's sake, why do fraus persist with the "Luke is straight" story?%0D The guy made a great speech about being gay and happy to be out!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19304/18/2011

[quote]But we know the truth now, it's out there and we are aware of it. But look I'm not interested in what you think, your delusions are not my conceren. %0D %0D Well if our delusions are not your 'concerene' why do spend so much time here prattling on and on as if you have some sort of mental blockage? %0D %0D If you think Luke MacFarlane is a straight man fine, live in your bubble of delusion where you think 'everyone knows the truth' and just move on, find a nice website that you can visit or better, just get a real live boyfriend and...move on. %0D %0D You are not going to convince anybody here, ever, that Luke MacFarlane is not a self-proclaimed gay man. %0D %0D Everybody thinks you are nuts, like, the only crackpot on this thread. Luke MacFarlane would think you are nuts. Only you think you are sane. If there were such a thing as an IGNORE function you'd be on it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19404/18/2011

I get it now, you are just saying Luke is gay as a personal attack on me, grow up guys.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19504/18/2011

[quote]I get it now, you are just saying Luke is gay as a personal attack on me, grow up guys.

Yeah, retard. That's it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19604/18/2011

R195, whatever happens in your life, please devote some hours to learning the rules of grammar and punctuation.

Even if English is not your first language, it might serve you well to learn how to write it properly and clearly.

Good luck with this.

Meanwhile, the rest of the gay world - and this includes Luke McF - will wish you well.

Cheers!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19704/18/2011

Whatever guys, look i am tired of trying to get you guys to acknowledge the truth, it's like banging my head against a wall. Are you dense? Is that it? I can't assume you are all dense so I have to assume you are doing this as a personal attack on me.

Luke talked about the role os Scotty as being in in an on-line little known Canadian tabloid, they being tabloid journalists, aren't the smartest and misinterpeted him as talking about hisself not his role a Scotty to which he was actually referring to.

Now, Luke never said "I'm gay." but yeah he has sorta gone around the houses and said he was bisexual. now if you can't understand the simple truth you guys are either out to get me or are dense, pick one a deal with it.

Now look guys i am not a fangurl, i am a gay man, but i'm not think, i refuse to be a stupid gay man and admit to something that is blantly not true.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19804/18/2011

Lawdy, hallelujah! R198, you dun made me see the light! Luke is STRAIGHT!! Praise Jeebus, he be a heterosexualist!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 19904/18/2011

[quote]Now look guys i am not a fangurl, i am a gay man, but i'm not think, i refuse to be a stupid gay man and admit to something that is blantly not true.

What you are not, R198, is literate.

Here is a corrected version of your last screed: "Now look guys, I am not a fangurl. I am a gay man. I refuse to be a stupid gay man and agree to something that is blatantly not true."

"Admit" was a poor word choice since there was nothing for you to admit. You could, perhaps, have "conceded" it.

I have no idea what you intended with the fragment: "but i'm not think".

Perhaps you could try that one again.

I might also have thought: "Now, look, guys, etc..." but some might find those commas clumsy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20004/18/2011

You know that's it I'm done. I have better things to do with my life, we know the truth, deal with or not, be dense or not, I'll leave you with that. Luke is into women, that is the truth deal with it or not, I now know you know the truth, but you know well done guys you bullied me off this site. i hope you are happy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20104/18/2011

Ok guys, here is Luke and cast and crew of B&S talking about "it gets better" video.

It's a lovely little video, very touching a heart warming.

Now notice something if you will, it's a lovely little film, very supportive to us gay men, as a gay man I was very touched by it. OK now, notice this, luke appears for less than five seconds with Sally, and Matthew, they seem to be speaking as supportive straight people, Luke DOES NOT, Does NOT, take part in the gay members of the cast a crew talking about their experiences as you gay people.

secondly, now this will be a bit erm... contentious, but look lets be blunt here, all these wonderful gay cast and crew members are lovely, but yeah, it a ping on my gay radar when they come on, Luke is very different from them, he has a hot, deep voice.

Now why is this you ask? Well duh!!, he isn't gay. Finally we have the proof now guys, we have the truth now.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20204/18/2011

Oh, that, shut, you, up.

The commas were for r200.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20304/18/2011

I thought you were going away, R202? If you're leaving, then quit posting shit, retard.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20404/18/2011

I use a block of Velveeta cheese as a tampon.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20504/18/2011

No, please continue, R202! I need my daily dose of crazy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20604/18/2011

Luke does seem to "distance" himself from the other out gay cast and crew members, it may just be as simple as he was never bullied as a kid. %0D %0D %0D

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20704/18/2011

At the premiere of The Normal Heart.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20804/30/2011

He is a very handsome guy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 20904/30/2011

He has gayface.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21004/30/2011

If that really were gayface, every 'mo would want it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21104/30/2011

No.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21204/30/2011

He's so pretty it hurts...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21304/30/2011

[quote]He has gayface

LOLOLO What a stupid thing to say, it is so stupid I can't stop laughing to myself, do you know how stupid you made yourself sound? Why would you even think that? Luke isn't gay. Unless you are being homophobic and think calling him gay is an insult which I find very offensive. Luke isn't gay but he is pro-gay rights as everyone should be.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21405/07/2011

Go away R214. You're tiresome.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21505/07/2011

[quote]Luke isn't gay but he is pro-gay rights as everyone should be.

Luke is gay. He came out officially in the Globe and Mail, a Canadian newspaper.

You don't get to keep putting him back in the closet. He is gay and he is out and he is all the better for it. End of story.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21605/07/2011

I like Luke but no straight actor would ever be anywhere near as "private" as Luke. he just seems to still trying to hide or disregarded his homosexuality.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21705/07/2011

Listen up guys, there is a new bi which says Luke and his girlfriend have been picing up other women for threesomes, I can't believe Lue turned out to be such a sleazy womanizer. I'm so sad. I guess when you are as hot as him thats just the way it is.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21805/10/2011

Who is Luke's gf?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 21905/15/2011

Sorry, R218. Luke is my boyfriend, and I'm a guy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22005/15/2011

He is absolutely dreadful in THE NORMAL HEART on Broadway. Cannot understand a word he says.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22105/15/2011

No r220, now go to the Normal heart Photoshoot, I have provided the said link below, go to 1.20, and listen to Luke, firstly That man is so GORGEOUS!, secondly you will be shocked to hear his normal speaking voice, it is NOTHING like Scottys. It is much deeper aand very sexy not at all gay sounding in any way, secondly I am gay I have brillant gay radar and it stays utterly silent when Luke in on. Thridly lsiten to what hje has to say, he says,

"What I have learned from this play is men can love each other and take care of one another." Now if he were gay he'd have known that right, how ca you argue with that, i mean come on every guy man knows!!! I mean come on how can a 30 year old guy who you claim is openly gay not know that??????!!!!

No that is only something a straight guy would learn throught he process of maing this wonderful toughtful teaching play.

Forthly go and see it and support Luke., just becuase you found out he isn't gay is no right not to support his career anymore.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22205/15/2011

R221, you are stupid? You should stick watching Jersey Shore, and to movies like Battle: Los Angeles, or maybe still that is too smart for a person with a single digit IQ lie you.

You are a very, very stupid person and just jealous cuz Luke turned out to be straight.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22305/15/2011

[quote]Thridly lsiten

The brilliance of that is breathtaking!

Please, R222, when your novel comes out, I hope you will inscribe a copy to one of your biggest fans!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22405/15/2011

Thanks r224, I didn't think it anything great just a noraml sentance. but thanks anyway, it a nice change for someone to be nice to me here, are you a member of any of Luke's fanclubs, there is two, and a feww more yahoo groups, I made one, I also mae a small webpage shrine to Luke, I won't give the address in case some mean person attacks it, if not join them and we can talk more about Luke on them.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22505/15/2011

Wow, sorry for all the typos, my keyboard is just screwed up and won't type anything.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22605/15/2011

Oh, R225 - it ain't just your keyboard that's screwed up...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22705/15/2011

Luke does say, "What I have learned from this play is men can love each other and take care of one another."

Wow, that is the first comment he has made on his love life which would include Went, and it would mean he and Wentworth were not in love, and it he says it in a way which seems to blame Wentworth.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22805/15/2011

There is nothing to suggest Luke and Wentworth were dating, they could have been just friends, or on a casual date. We just assume they were in a year long love affair, which might not be the case at all.

Going by the clip, Luke has never been in love and is probaby single since one does not say I'm not in love while in a relationship.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 22905/15/2011

[quote]Wow, that is the first comment he has made on his love life which would include Went,

Interestingly, iirc, most of the stories around that time were of how "in love" Miller was with Luke - Miller did look quite happy and relaxed in what photos we did see. We never saw or read any indication that it was reciprocated. Luke looked a bit uptight not at all like in the photos with T.R. Knight.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23005/15/2011

Has Luke ever showed his cock?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23105/15/2011

Maybe b/c Went wasn't going to come out and rather stay in the closet than live a happy open life with Luke, Luke felt as if Wentworth didn't love him, or at least didn't love him enough.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23205/16/2011

lol these posters never stop to amaze me

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23305/16/2011

Sad, R232 : (

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23405/16/2011

R230 is on to something, I think Wentworth feel for Luke, but since Luke turned out to be straight it went nowhere. It's really sad when gay men fall for their straight best friend.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23505/16/2011

221 here.

223 I don't really care if Luke is straight, gay, bisexual or hermaphrodite -- the boy is mumbling his dialogue so badly you cannot understand his words beyond the footlights.

He may be a great actor for television, but not for stage.

I had no trouble hearing or understanding Jim Parsons (Big Bang Theory) and Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies), both TV actors, and Ellen Barkin knocks down the walls with her voice.

Unlike you, I can afford a $125 theatre ticket, so I don't need to watch Jersey Shore. But when I go to a Broadway theatre, I expect to be able to hear the actors.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23605/16/2011

Luke shirtless on a recent Brothers & Sisters:

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23705/16/2011

He's cute, R237, but that ABC tattoo has to go!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23805/16/2011

Wait I'm confused, is Luke gay or straight?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 23905/16/2011

Macfarlane bump

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24005/28/2011

R239, it is pretty much concluded and agreed that Luke is straight with perhaps a bit of a bisexual past.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24105/31/2011

Luke is rumoured to be dating a gorgeous fashion model, named Elisa, she has done a vouge shoot and walked for many famous fahion designers.

They met while he is in NY on the stage doing a Normal Heart.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24206/05/2011

A while back someone mentioned in another thread that Luke and Lee Pace are fucking. Is that true? I thought Lee has a boyfriend. Luke is definitely the best looking guy in the cast.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24306/10/2011

[quote]Luke is straight with perhaps a bit of a bisexual past%0D %0D %0D no such thing as male bisexuality ....with a man once=gay for life no matter what else you try

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24406/10/2011

Enough with this "Luke is straight" bullshit, okay?

He is GAY. He came out in the Globe & Mail, a legitimate Canadian newspaper.

You fangurls who come here and insist that he is straight or bisexual need to GO AWAY permanently. Keep your stupidity and bigotry to yourselves.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24506/10/2011

[quote][R239], it is pretty much concluded and agreed that Luke is straight with perhaps a bit of a bisexual past.

WTF?! HE CAME OUT, IDIOT.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24606/10/2011

Ran into him at Playwrights Horizons last week; he looked smokin' hot.

Obviously gay, duh.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24706/11/2011

Did you hit on him, R247?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24806/11/2011

he has gay voice (although in Normal Heart he barely has any lines so you can't really tell)

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 24906/11/2011

People think Luke is bior even straight? Hasn't he been out for awhile?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25006/11/2011

Yes, R250, but there is a Luke is straight troll.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25106/11/2011

R249, no he doesn't, he has a lovely strong deep voice. he puts of that gay voice for the role of Scotty, OH !!!! WAIT!!! I forgot, you guys can't tell the differnce between acting and real life, sorry guys but Luke is NOT Scotty, in fact he is FAR FROM being Scotty. STOP being stupid. Scotty is a fey gay man, Luke is neither fey or gay.

R247, project much?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25206/11/2011

R46, that poster is full of shit. He claimed that Hayden Christensen of all people is straight! LMAO

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25306/11/2011

Wow, R252. You're insane.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25406/11/2011

%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D %0D I'm INSANE??!! Oh that is a good one coming from people that can't tell the difference between actual real-life actors and the roles they play.%0D %0D %0D BUt why am I so shocked, I mean isn't the most famous case on DL just that. The [boldFICTIONAL[/bold] gay cowboy Jack Twist and the real life straight actor that [bold]PLAYED[/bold] him Jake G. Oh you couldn't tell the differnce then either.%0D %0D %0D So why am I s surprised that you can't noe. BUT here let me make it clear, Scotty is a bold]FICTIONAL[/bold] person, he does NOT exist, he is the imagination of a writers mind, he is a gay fictional role , the gorgeous straight Luke Macfarlane is an actor who PLAYS the FICTIONAL part of Scotty. [bold]DO YOU UNDERSTANd THAT???[/bold]%0D %0D %0D Now this whole thing revolves around one thing, an artical on Luke in some small backwater Candian paper, it is highly unreliable and secondly Luke was talking about the role of Scotty being gay not himself.%0D %0D %0D There is not ONE,[bold]NOT ONE[/bold] other interview or artical given by Luke in which HE explicitly staets he is gay. %0D %0D %0D Now we think he may have had a bit of a bisexual past at best, but that's about it.%0D %0D %0D I am a gay man, so I am not a fangurl. I am a proud out gay man who fights for gay right all the time. I am one of the leading gay right activist in my area.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25506/11/2011

[quote]There is not ONE,NOT ONE other interview or artical given by Luke in which HE explicitly staets he is gay.

Maybe I'll buy your crazy if you could link just ONE article in which he states he's straight. And not that South African one you used to link to, either - make it a legit, mainstream article that people in North America would read. Go on. I'll wait...

And p.s. - no one is confusing the character Scotty with Luke - both are gay - get over it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25606/11/2011

Let's see... one mainstream blog reports he's gay and, guess what?!! NO DENIALS FROM HIM!!! Wonder why that is? Because he's gay, you fucking loser!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25706/11/2011

Hmmm... let's see... wait - could it be another mainstream blog reporting it with STILL no denials from Luke or his publicist??? Wow! Who'd have thunk! I mean, it's not as if publicists don't work overdo trying to DENY shit like this, huh?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25806/11/2011

And let's see... a gay and lesbian newspaper reports about the cancellation of Brothers & Sisters and has this to day about Luke (with, you guessed it, no denials from Luke or his publicist)...

[quote]The cancellation of B&S takes out gay actors Luke Macfarlane and Chamberlain with it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 25906/11/2011

[quote]Plus it could also be the reason Luke is never seen with a bf, he is way to hot not to have a boyfriend%0D %0D I don't know what circuits you hang out in, but people who are "way too hot" are the ones who least want to settle down where I come from.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26006/11/2011

R255 is a troll

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26106/12/2011

When Wentworth Miller and Luke were dating back in 2007, it was Wentworth that was the one that was well-known. Now in 2011, it's Luke that's the one who's well-known and Wentworth is old news. Funny how that worked out. Just goes to show Wentworth should have just come out because his career isn't exactly on fire either way now.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26206/12/2011

r262----Luke's career is hardly on fire----his show was cancelled and he is little more than an extra in his Broadway show

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26306/12/2011

[R262] Did I say his career was on fire? I just said that you hear more about Luke these days than Went.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26406/12/2011

Many shows are wrapped up after they've been going for many years - that's normal. Even Sally Field said that the cast was ready to move on.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26506/12/2011

[quote]I am a gay man, so I am not a fangurl. I am a proud out gay man who fights for gay right all the time. I am one of the leading gay right activist in my area.%0D %0D You are not a gay man. No gay man would invest the amount of time you do stringently denying a man who has said he is gay, is not gay.%0D %0D You are a freaking teen fangirl or someone's mom.%0D %0D The only way you are a gay man is if you have a mental condition or are taking some drugs you're not down off yet.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26606/12/2011

What the hyperventilating troll has also never answered is why she believes a South African paper nobody has heard of is a better benchmark than a Canadian paper most Americans at least, have heard of and which will be read by more people in the area Luke works.%0D %0D Whoever this troll is she is one major weirdo with time on her hands and an obssession that's not going away. Best ignored.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26706/12/2011

Luke & Lee wearing the same shorts at r243's link. Why do gay couples do that? wear the same clothes. Luke did it with Went.

Luke is also sitting in a rather dominant stance.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26806/12/2011

[quote]Luke is also sitting in a rather dominant stance.

I prefer to think he has his legs spread because he's airing his musky balls...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 26906/12/2011

So are Luke & Lee dating?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27006/12/2011

I second R263, are they dating? any gossip?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27106/12/2011

It's funny, I recall reading the thread for Normal Heart when it began, and someone wondered if Lee and Luke would end up hooking up. Maybe it was an obvious pairing, they to seem to be mirroring each other in the picture posted at r243, which is apparently a sign there is an intimate relationship between two people, so who knows maybe they are.%0D %0D %0D

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27206/12/2011

I agree with R262. Miller managed things very badly.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27306/12/2011

"I am a gay man, so I am not a fangurl. I am a proud out gay man who fights for gay right all the time. I am one of the leading gay right activist in my area."%0D %0D You are retarded troll who also can't stand gay Jake Gyllenhaal.%0D %0D

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27406/12/2011

I am 100% sure Luke is gay but not Jake G.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27506/12/2011

Jake Gyllenhaal is 100% gay - only closeted gay actor would beard for years and be desperate enough to beard with Taylor Swift.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27606/12/2011

The Globe & Mail is a major Canadian newspaper - it has been around for over a hundred years.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27806/12/2011

Is Canada that old r278? Wow I didn't think Canada started 'till like, the 60s maybe.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 27907/22/2011

Is R279 the poster from the Burt Lancaster thread who said he never heard of him?

Canada has been a country since 1867.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28007/22/2011

Really r280, I thought Canada was just some wood some hippies moved into in the 60s.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28107/22/2011

I've been a fan of Luke's for a while now, I've read these threads, but [bold]I have NEVER posted on them[/bold], I just haven't. I kept meaning to, but I never did, 'til now because I recently met Luke in NYC, and i was distrought to find out he is not gay!!!!.

It was outside the Golden Theatre and he arrived with a very attractive woman. I thought, OH gay guy and his female friend, but there was something more between them. Anyway. I am an extremely attractive gay man, loads better look than Wentworth Miller, and nearly every gay man I me hits on me. I flirted so much with Luke but he was totally unaware of it, he never even noticed as he gave me his autograph, NOT A FLICkER, the guy just had a total straight vibe to him. SO you can imagine how sad I was.

I think we can all agree this proves the gorgeous Luke Macfarlane is indeed sadly straight.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28208/12/2011

R282 Sorry sweetie, he is gay - you're just having a hard time accepting you're not a attractive as you thought.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28308/12/2011

Not this troll again.

Luke came out in "The Globe and Mail" - one of Canada's oldest and most important newspapers.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28508/12/2011

R284 and all your aliases, seek help, seriously.%0D %0D Nobody' buying it. Luke is gay, you are not a gay man you are a ridiculous straight woman or a PR hack on drugs, and nothing you have posted PROVES Luke is anything other than the same gay man that did an interview with his national paper coming out.%0D %0D But again, seeek help because you're problem runs deep. We are too long in the tooth on DL to be taken in by your tomfoolery. Begone troll.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28608/12/2011

What is considered important in Canada is not important in America, in fact what is considered "important" in "Canada", is totally irrelevant in everywhere else. Luke is straight, deal with it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28708/12/2011

Of course it's the same troll, the same mentally deranged female. Only a female would lecture everyone for years on the same subject and post in BLOCK CAPITALS in BOLD PRINT. She sounds the same in all her breathless posts and posts from the library computer as well as her home laptop when let out on day release, which is rare. %0D %0D She's just a tool.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28808/12/2011

R287, The Globe and Mail is a well-respected newspaper internationally.

It may not be as famous as The New York Times, but it's no tabloid.

It's been around since the 1800's.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 28908/12/2011

We do not think the troll post at R282 is related to the Luke-is-Gay Fangurl Troll; the writing styles are quite different.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29008/12/2011

Yes but r287/mentally deranged female you once posted that a South African newspaper that ran an article on Luke was right just for it being...South Africa. %0D %0D You are basically a stupid American deranged female who has no respect for Luke or the country he loves/comes from. I can only imagine how much he would dislike you and try and keep away from your lunatic ass. %0D %0D You are restraining order material. Find another hobby.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29108/12/2011

It is the same troll. %0D %0D

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29208/12/2011

Have you ever met Luke?!! WELL HAVE YOU??!!! I have. I got his autograph, I stood looking into those gorgeous blue eyes, he is so handsome it would make you cry. i am a gay man, and I did not get one gay vibe from him, He is totally straight, believe me if he were gay I'd know, because he would have hit on me.

But anyway he has no gay mannerisms, he has a lovely sexy voice, not gay voice at all and he smells gorgeous, like a pine forest in covered in snow. So look, I'm not here to convince you about who i am or who Luke is. I am just here to pass on to you this information if you don't want to deal with it or accept the facts as I has presented them to you that is your problem, not mine.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29308/12/2011

Just ignore her lunatic ass. She is a troll, hence she wants attention. DO NOT give it to her. Ignore everything she says. She's crazy, there's no way to talk reason with her, because.. SHE IS CRAZY. She will never get it. She will never realize that her favorite actor fucks guys up the ass (I assume he's a bottom, he seems like a bottom to me).%0D %0D %0D Anyway.. what's up with Luke lately? Has he had any new roles? Hs he done anything since The Normal Heart?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29408/12/2011

"her favorite actor fucks guys up the ass (I assume he's a bottom, he seems like a bottom to me)."

Doesn't your first statement imply he is a top?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29508/12/2011

Smells like a pine forest covered in snow... so he smells like an outhouse in winter?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29608/12/2011

Yes, it does R295.. I should have said "likes to take it up the ass", sorry, I wrote it wrong.. like I said.. I assume he's a bottom, but he might be a top. Who knows..%0D %0D %0D Is he dating anyone these days? Does anyone know?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29708/13/2011

Bloody deranged females.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29808/16/2011

A part of me actually hope he'll go back to Canada, at least for a while, and do some acting there. He can live freely as an openly gay man and might even open up some more and do some more interviews. Canada is not as homophobic as Hollywood. They don't give a shit if you're gay or straight or asexual. Actors get roles because they're good, not because they're sellable. I think he would have an easier job getting roles up there. Let's face it.. it's either that or theater. Openly gay actors = death in Hollywood. It's sad but true. He hasn't had one role except for The Normal Heart since B&S ended.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 29908/16/2011

Plus, R299, he doesn't seem like the Hollywood type. My guess is he'll do a lot of stage work and minor films. But who knows - maybe there's some television role for a hunky, gay guy he'd be perfect for...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30008/16/2011

Is he dating Lee Pace?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30108/16/2011

City Theatre has announced that Luke MacFarlane, star of ABC's hit series Brothers & Sisters, will perform the title role in the world premiere of Keith Bunin's Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir. Mark Rucker will direct the play, also featuring music by legendary songwriters like Cole Porter, Leonard Bernstein and the Gershwins. Sam Bendrix at the Bon Soir plays on City Theatre's intimate Hamburg Studio Stage November 12 - December 18, 2011. The Opening Night performance is Friday, November 18 at 8 pm.

Mr. Macfarlane recently playEd Scotty Wendell on ABC's Brothers & Sisters and appeared in the 2011 Broadway production of The Normal Heart. Audiences will also recognize him from FX's Over There and the feature film Kinsey.

"Sam Bendrix requires an actor loaded with charisma and charm," states City Theatre Artistic Director Tracy Brigden, "someone who can tell an emotional story, and - most importantly - someone who can perform these wonderful songs. Luke's magnetic star power on the very intimate Hamburg stage is going to make for an unforgettable evening of theatre."

City Theatre will announce the entire production team, including musicians and designers, shortly.

The drinks and the music flow at the legendary Bon Soir. In 1958 Greenwich Village, a young singer and his band take the stage for a final performance before he quits New York City forever. While a chair he's holding for a special someone sits empty all night, Sam Bendrix tells a classic tale of an era not yet ready for the revolutionary changes on the horizon.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30209/10/2011

R303- go fuck yourself homophobe.

Jesus, Webbie, will you please start banning these homophobic fuckers?!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30409/12/2011

R303 has to be a parody post of a straight fangurl, right? No one can be that stupid.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30509/13/2011

If look wasn't gay he'd say so if only to protect his "manly" image so it didn't hurt his career.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30609/13/2011

Who's he dating now?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30711/18/2011

Saw Macfarlane in "Bendix" tonight. Forgettable play -- but it is Bunin after all.

He is as cute as his voice ... not strong, not deeply emotional, not drop dead, but cute.

I don't know what plans the producers had for after this production, but this show will die in Pittsburgh.

And, btw, bravo for Macfarlane for not papering over his past, a la Luke Evans, by trying to be all hetero. It's great he's involving himself with shows (Normal Heart and Bendix) about LBGT issues.

I applaud his determination ... but not, unfortunately, this unfortunately written show.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30811/19/2011

He was an alternative rock singer before, how does his voice/style hold up with the classics of the 50s? As much as I like his voice, I don't really hear him as a crooner.

I've read one article where his voice was compared to Chet Baker, but I disagree with that. Oddly, the person who does [or did] sound like Baker is Wentworth Miller.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 30911/19/2011

R309, you can here him sing here.. he has a really good voice. I like his music.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31011/19/2011

Yes, I've heard him sing and have heard the music on his fans' site. I was wondering how his vocals for rock translate for the style of classics standards of the 50s.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31111/19/2011

Luke is bi and is currently dating a girl, although he has dated guys cuz he is bisexual afterall.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31312/21/2011

Link r313.

Yes, exactly, you can't.

Now stop bothering us!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31412/21/2011

He looks really hot at r312. Wrong, r313. Luke is all gay. You're thinking of Matt Bommer.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31512/21/2011

Matt is bi? But Luke is hot in that pic. He def got hotter as he got older.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31612/21/2011

I wonder why him and Went broke up?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31712/21/2011

Does any one know what Luke is upto these days? After Brothers and sisters cancellation he seem to be concentrating on theatre only?! Jeezz can some one please give this man a solo show....

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31801/02/2012

R317, unless one of them gives an interview, there is no way to know for sure. We can only speculate.

One of the theories is that Luke wanted them to be an openly gay couple, but Went wouldn't come out and so the relationship ended.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 31901/03/2012

Good grief. is there still doubt on this board about Luke's sexuality? What more does he have to do..tattoo a rainbow on his neck?

I hope it's just typical fangirl disassociation. To think gay fans are still questioning is horrifying.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32001/03/2012

R320, I think it 's just one Luke is straight troll

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32101/03/2012

Oddly enough, r317, it was Miller who looked ecstatic in the 2007 pics while Luke looked skittish and grudging [at first - later he just looked smug].

Not saying the other theory is wrong, but I don't think we'll ever know.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32201/04/2012

32 years old today.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32301/20/2012

Went will be 40 in June

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32401/20/2012

Happy birthday then Luke!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32501/20/2012

[quote]Went will be 40 in June.

Whatever happened to Wentworth's career? Other than that Resident Evil shit, he basically vanished after Prison Break.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32601/20/2012

Went had a guest spot on a t.v. show last season. I forget which one, but it was discussed here at the time.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32701/20/2012

Happy 32nd Birthday, Luke! (1/19/80 birthdate)

Wonder if DL members would rather have fantasy date with Bradly Cooper or Luke Macfarlane speaking sweet nothings to them in French?

BTW, Wikipedia says Luke is openly Gay, NOT BI.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32801/20/2012

Wentworth Miller wrote the script for Stoker, the new Park Chan-wook movie (director of Oldboy) with Nicole Kidman, Mia Wasikoswka, and Matthew Goode.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 32901/20/2012

Miller will also be seen [hopefully this year] in the American remake of "Loft."

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33001/21/2012

OK i have to get this off my chest, i heard from my mate that Luke was wit Matthew Rhys on his Birthday in LA?! i thought Matthew was straight?? does any one know more about this?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33101/21/2012

There was a rumor here a year or so back when their show was on the air that they did have a fling.

They also worked together for 4 years so they could be just friends.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33201/23/2012

Rhys insists he's straight.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33301/23/2012

What else would he say?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33401/23/2012

Rhys doesn't avoid the topic like a lot of people do. (It is pretty easy to get your PR person to set what is off limits to ask.) He actively says he is straight.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33501/23/2012

He looked very uncomfortable when the ladies of The View asked him about it a couple of years ago.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33601/23/2012

Something Fishy about Luke and Matthew though.U never see him hanging around together as mates .. But Matthew visited Luke when he was in NY (Normal heart) and then they are together on Lukes Birthday. if they are FRIENDS and nothing to hide why dotn we see them in public!!!!!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33701/24/2012

Matthew Ryhes might be gay, but I still have my doubts about Luke. He just has never touched the subject. I have never heard him talk about being gay or say I am gay. All we have to go on is one dubious article at best. It just to dubious to call.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33801/24/2012

Matthew Rhys is probably gay. He's 38 and has never had a public relationship (male or female), no girlfriend seen at events...

There are pics of Luke at parties with Matthew.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 33901/24/2012

Oh, lord. Retarded fangurl has crawled out from under her rock.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34101/24/2012

Gee!! i thought the discussion was about is Luke dating Matthew ?? Again a SHOCKER that Luke is Straight, i mean really, leave Luke alone please he is Happy Open and GAY !!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34201/24/2012

Link to one clip were he TALKS about being gay or even remotely insinuates it. One, you can't, becuase there isn't one.

Luke was always out of your league.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34301/24/2012

Here is Luke in Sam Bendrix at The Bon Soir, he is so gorgeous, he has a fantastic speaking voice and a gorgeous, smokey, velvet singing voice, really guys, just look at this and....well he is hardly Adam Lambert or Clay Akin, who I bought know are gay and I bought think are fab and fans of. But compare them to Luke and you have to sorta get real and admit the glaringly obvious, he isn't gay.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34401/24/2012

Link us where he says he is straight and has a girlfriend in real life please.

Because if that's the case you should have no problem coming up with the readies.

Thanks. I can refer you to the article he says he's gay though.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34501/24/2012

[quote]who I bought know are gay and I bought think are fab and fans of.

Oh I get it. English not your first language is it. What is it then, Filippino denial? Islamic mamma and pappa breathing down your neck?

Lol, you are a comic.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34601/24/2012

I heart the crazee "Luke is straight" troll.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34701/24/2012

Wow Luke has an awesome voice at r344. I never knew he could sing that well. He looks and sounds so cool, I'm so hot for him right now.

Is that really him or was he miming?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34801/24/2012

God how many times Luke has to com out off the closet !!!!!! IRKS ME!!! ppl morn when certain celebrity has a beard and doesnt come out, here is a man lives Honestly and now ppl want him to be straight ! he cant win can he !!!!!!!!!!1

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 34901/24/2012

Luke has never come out, he gave one on-line article where he talked about his role of Scotty being gay and the journalist wrote the whole thing wrong in an ambiguous way and some people mistakenly thought Luke was talking about himself. Everyone knows this and this is now the general consenus and the said article has now been disreagarded.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35001/24/2012

No it hasn't, R350. It's been quoted dozens of time without any dispute from him or his manager or his family or his handlers or... In other words, you're full of shit. Get used to it - he's gay.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35101/24/2012

R349, don't let the Luke is Straight troll get to you. He already has come out, and most people know he is gay.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35201/24/2012

His fansite even includes it:

• Luke openly came out of the closet in an interview with Globe & Mail, a nationally well-known newspaper in Canada, on April 15, 2008.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35301/24/2012

What about the interview he did with the South African version of the "The Times" paper where he says "he is not gay"

Quote " MacFarlane says that, unlike his character, he is neither gay nor long-suffering."

Deal with it. I think this brings the debate to an end.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35401/24/2012

The feature in The Globe & Mail was a big story on the front of the Arts section with a big color photo of Luke. And it's one of the oldest and most respected newspapers in Canada - it's been around for over 100 years. It's no tabloid.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35501/24/2012

Riiiiight, R354, because a paper from South Africa would have more credence over a reputable paper from his home country.

Keep enjoying your fantasy, but he's queer, dear.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35601/24/2012

Oh really r355, a 100 years, so that just a few years younger than you.

Only joking, ( I think it's so nice even though we totaly disagree and you're wrong over this we can still have a laugh and a joke with each other)

But if you read that articel it never actually say he is gay, they journalist just seems to assume that, in all honesty it's a bit of a hack of an interview, where as the SA Times, he explicitly says he is not gay. whereas in the Globe and Mail is it? he never actually says "I'm gay".

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35701/24/2012

Accept it, R357, you're wrong.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35801/24/2012

No I am not, but you what? Whatever r358, i guess there is no getting through to the disillusioned.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 35901/24/2012

As in you guys are the disillusioned ones not me.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36001/24/2012

Luke was the featured speaker at the Chicago HRC event in 2010, and he spoke about his experience of growing up gay and coming out. He is most definitely gay. Stop this nonsense.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36101/24/2012

I wouldn't say you're disillusioned, R360. Just mentally retarded.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36201/24/2012

And I guess this People article was wrong, too. Yes, they quoted the Globe & Mail article, but they didn't print a retraction, either, to say they misquoted the G&M.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36301/24/2012

He's been out for almost 4 years now.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36401/24/2012

moving on people, we all know he is gay.. where is he these days? he doesnt seem be working on anthing right now is he?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36501/24/2012

do we know who he is dating these days?? all very quite suggests may be he is dating som one who is not out??any gossip??

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36601/24/2012

Find out if he is uncut, please.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36701/24/2012

i love him,, has anyone meet him? wht is he like?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36801/26/2012

Was the naked ass shot of him on 'Iron Road' real, or a butt double?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 36901/26/2012

It was unfortunately a body double, R369.

He was doing that play in Pittsburgh for a while, R365.

When it comes to dating someone right now.. honestly, I have no idea. He's always so quiet about his private life. He's not even on any of the social networking sites!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37001/26/2012

Why would he use a body double?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37101/26/2012

R371, he did.. I have no idea why. Maybe he'a shy?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37201/26/2012

I know he probably used a stunt double for the scene where he jumped off a cliff, but did he also use a butt double for the regular swimming scene?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37301/26/2012

R373, no, but he wasn't naked in the swimming scene.. he wore skin colored underwear or something..

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37401/26/2012

irony is if he kept quiet about his sexuality he would hav had some work.. now hez just moping???????

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37501/26/2012

it is his choice not to b naked for a movie.. doesnt make him less of an actor anyway!!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37601/26/2012

[quote]irony is if he kept quiet about his sexuality he would hav had some work.. now hez just moping???????

He's had plenty of work, gurl. Just because he isn't on TV doesn't mean he ain't working.

He was in the revival of Normal Heart and until just a few weeks ago was doing a play in Pittsburgh.

He was very active in theater and indie film before and I assume that's what he'll be doing again. I don't think we're going to see a sitcom called, "Luke!"

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37701/26/2012

Perhaps, R376, but it's a bit odd not to do your own butt shot. Very rarely do actors get someone else to do that for them. It's rather unusual.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37801/26/2012

any news on luke?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 37901/28/2012

(377) - i know abt that, but its just a shame he is not getting any thing on tv or movie,from 2008 only thing he has done is B/S and som theatre. i think he is very talented and deserve more.. hate the twisted mentality of hollywood, so u com out n loose work just not r8

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38001/28/2012

[quote] He was very active in theater and indie film before and I assume that's what he'll be doing again.

And if he ever gets tired of the theater work and decides he wants to be a big star, he can always become straight and deny that he ever came out.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38101/28/2012

good one i think luke will turn straight soon :)

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38201/28/2012

He was very active in theater and indie film before and I assume that's what he'll be doing again. I don't think we're going to see a sitcom called, "Luke!"

this statement is just wrong, he has done jazz age, normal heart and bon soir after coming out along with B/S.. which indie film??Appreciate its quality of work what matters but looks like hez gone HIDDING, waste of talent

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38301/28/2012

If he could just get Ryan Murphy to fall in love with him, he could guest star on "Glee", "American Horror Story", and have a walk-on in "The Normal Heart" movie.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38401/28/2012

who is luke dating these days? i so dont belive he is single and lonely that would be a shame

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38501/28/2012

[quote] I don't think we're going to see a sitcom called, "Luke!"

That's too bad. I'd actually like to see that.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38601/28/2012

i think Rhyan Murphy will only like Fluffy stars and not great theatre actors sigh!!! i still dont know why he is not casted already in normal heart the movie!!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38701/28/2012

is he dead?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38801/28/2012

He might go back to Canada and work in theater or film there or he could teach drama.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 38901/28/2012

Why are people so insistent he's not working? He is. And I think he lives pretty frugally - he doesn't seem like the type who spends money for appearances sake.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39001/28/2012

He rode a bike in NY while playing in the Normal Heart.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39101/28/2012

heard that he is doing a pilot for fox, do we know anymore news?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39201/28/2012

He's in his early thirties, so the next 10 years will be about as good-looking as he'll ever be. He needs to be working now!!!! He needs to be filmed now!!!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39301/28/2012

lol how we all are worried about Luke, i bet he couldn't care less and is happy in his own bubble - gotta love him for that

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39401/28/2012

Cute, cute, man. Omg!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39501/28/2012

even his website looks spooky, no update from dec 2011! may be he is abducted by aliens...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39601/28/2012

I know, that is kind of strange.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39701/28/2012

not strange at all.

many actors have websites that go for months without being updated.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39801/28/2012

What is so strange about that? He hasn't had any projects, so that's why it hasn't been updated. What is the guy going to do? Write love letters for Luke and post it all over the site just so he can have something to post? LOL.

I'm sure the site will be updated as soon as there's any news.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 39901/28/2012

It's just plain weird with no updates.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 40001/28/2012

i want to meet his sugar daddy?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 40201/28/2012

he better com back on my telly, i am going thru withdrawal

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 40301/28/2012

R401, yes, this is a fansite.. not directly affiliated with Luke. I don't think Luke has an official website.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 40401/28/2012

Here again Luke and Matthre Rhys being a couple doing rounds in hollywood,, any one know about this?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 40601/28/2012

Rhys is 37, and has never been married or had children, so he could be gay. No evidence linking him to women.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 40701/28/2012

R405, I honestly don't know.. he has always been like that. I've been a fan of Luke's for 6 years now (can't believe it's been so long! time flies by fast!), and he never really wanted to do interviews, at least not personal interviews, he did interviews for the tv shows/movies he was in, the bare minimum, but that's it. He has always been private, and wants to remain private, and I totally respect it. The focus should be on his acting anyway, not who he is dating (though I am curious).

Actually I wish MORE actors would go the route Luke did. Many gay actors claim that they can't come out because then it will be all about them being gay, and nothing else will matter. Luke has proved that that is not the case. You can simply say "I'm gay, but I want my private life to stay private". Luke has proved it is possible to be an out gay actor, but at the same time not flaunting around who you are sleeping with, ala Adam Lambert. The fact that actors would even imply that you can't be gay because then all the focus would be on who you are fucking instead of your acting.. that's utter and complete BS, and just a sad and pathetic excuse for not coming out.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 40801/28/2012

R408, more actors today should go that route - it's actually the way things used to be. Too many actors today do interviews all the time, appear in public, go to conventions, do DVD commentaries etc. It's too much and it causes them to be over-exposed and to lose their appeal.

Actors in the old days knew that it was best to let your work stand for itself and not to talk about it all the time.

The late British actor Patrick Troughton (the 2nd Doctor Who) was very much a believer in this doctrine.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 40901/28/2012

[R408] i totally agree wit u , i have only respect for the man! its nice to see a celebrity being normal and private for a change. i just wish that he gets what he deserve as we all know how homophoic our socity can be...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41001/28/2012

i am a straight gal and find Luke extremly HOT whether he is Scotty or Dim! i dont buy the Fecking bull crap that gay actors cant pull off a straight role NONSENSE!!! if u cant pull off a role that is bcoz u r a lousy actor -i only hav pity for all those conditioned MINDSROBOTS

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41101/28/2012

Trolldar reveals that R411 is an obsessed straight fangurl responsible for about half the posts in this thread.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41201/28/2012

How is Adam Lambert "flaunting" who he is sleeping with? By being out and about with his boyfriend?

Also, I don't think DVD commentaries contribute to over-exposure. Going to the opening of that metaphorical envelope is over-exposure.

Why does he only do pilots for FOX?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41301/29/2012

Luke in boxer briefs:

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41402/02/2012

r408, firstly Luke has never com out and said "I am gay" no matter how much you try and twist that interview, I have read it 1000s times and he has never explicitly said "I am gay" the journalist sort of insinuate it from Luke talking about his role as Scotty.

Now you sorta shoot yourself in the foot in your post becuase you go on to say that there is no evidence that Luke has or ever had a boyfriend. He keeps his private life private, well yes he does, but maybe there has never been any evidence of a boyfriend or a gay lifestyle is becuase he is not gay to have either.

Luke is very sporty.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41502/02/2012

I thought he was the writer of Family Guy, must be another guy

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41602/02/2012

Give it up, R415.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41702/04/2012

I think this might be his current bf, some French actor, but I'm not 100% sure. I was just a rumor I heard, so ya know it might not be true at all.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41802/04/2012

Xavier Dolan is French Canadian.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 41902/04/2012

Is he gay? wait I google......

He is.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42002/04/2012

Where did you hear this, r418?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42102/05/2012

Xavier Dolan is well-known in Quebec, and I think he is openly-gay. He did a gay sex scene a few years ago with fellow Canadian actor Francois Arnaud, who now plays the eldest son of Jeremy Irons on 'The Borgias'.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42202/05/2012

Am I the only one who thinks Dolan looks a bit like Ricky Martin?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42302/06/2012

I doubt that it's true, Xavier Dolan is an arty hipster living in Montreal, while Luke is an outdoorsy, sporty guy living in LA and probably not too into the hipster scene.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42402/07/2012

R422, agreed, plus.. I doubt a relationship between a fancophone and an anglophone Canadian would ever work out. Both sides hate each other's guts. The french can't stand the english, and the english are sick and tired or the constant threats from quebec, and their language laws, there's a lot of hostility there. Many quebec people even refuse to admit they're canadian, because they want nothing to do with Canada. I'm sorry, I just don't see a relationship between french and english Canadians working out.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42502/07/2012

I also doubt Luke and Matt, I don't think Luke would date another closeted actor, if indeed Matt is gay.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42602/07/2012

R425, yes there are a lot of political problems, but individual people still get together and have relationships, and many Francophones are moving away from separation.

There are some English-French relationships.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42702/07/2012

Me To R 23! Hahahahah

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42802/07/2012

Xavier Dolan is beautiful, he and Luke would make a gorgeous couple, I have no idea if it's true, I can't find anything on the net about it.

I'm surprised Xavier has never worked in the States.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 42902/08/2012

Is he dating Matthew Rhys?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43002/14/2012

Any thing on him?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43102/16/2012

bump

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43202/27/2012

Luke in Disney land with Jessie/Justin ://bit.ly/AEaoHT

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43302/28/2012

I thought this was bumped because there was news or gossip not some silly and TIRED "crazy Luke is Straight Troll."

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43402/29/2012

R434 - lol u made me laugh wit that - "crazy Luke is Straight Troll" ,According to his fansite no news about his new gig ! Do miss on my Telly though :( Sigh...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43502/29/2012

bad link r433

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43603/01/2012

The caption says:

Jesse Tyler Ferguson and his boyfriend Justin Mikita spend the day together at Disneyland with Luke Macfarlane and friends Los Angeles

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43703/01/2012

R436 thanks for the r8 link, i dont know what i was doing in there :(..

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43803/01/2012

Luke looks like their hot straight bodygaurd. I don't get why he is hanging around with them.

There just seems less and less evidence to suggest to me or anyone with an once of reason and inteligence he is gay.

we further we get away from that now and long defunct g&m article the less and less Luke seems gay.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 43903/01/2012

Who is Luke boyfriend now? Does anyone know? Has he got a new job?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44003/01/2012

What happened to his old flame, Wentworth Miller?

Heard anything?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44103/01/2012

r440 and r441 what are you talking about?! Are you dense? There is NO EVIDENCE Luke has ever had a relationship with a guy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44203/01/2012

R441, I think they moved on.

Nice couple in their day though.

He was cute with T. R. Knight too.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44303/01/2012

Luke & Went may have broken up because Went didn't want to come out. That is the rumor, but it's hard to verify it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44403/01/2012

Looks like that cute black guy is a fourth - I wonder if that's Luke's date?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44503/01/2012

R445 i think thats his brother in law giv him a rest ,, i miss him on my telly though...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44603/02/2012

I love that Luke is gay and out, and that he fucks men and not women. Damn - all the hottest guys are gay!! How great is that??

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44703/02/2012

"he fucks men and not women."

How many men do you think Luke has had sex with?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44803/02/2012

do we know who he is dating these days?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 44903/03/2012

Does he have any projects coming up?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45003/03/2012

r450 NO NEWS YET - even though his fansite does mention he is working on a pilot! but thatz about the news we have at this point..

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45103/03/2012

I don't even see that much, r451

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45203/03/2012

Hmmmm.. I don't really like to post, as a gay man that tirelessly fights for gay rights I'm so busy anyway with gay right activism to read or bother about fervorlous threads about b-list actors.

But I read some of the last few post and I examined the pictures on r436 link. And I'm am sorry to say what I have to say will not be popluar, but under my full time profession as a Psychologist, that specializes in the feild of using psychology to further gay rights, I can say with no amount of uncertainly that the man Luke Macfarlane is NOT gay.

I do not know or am aware of his back story, but going by those pictures even a fool could tell you he isn't gay. I'll tell you why.

ttt Bilde IDtsy9fe218 he seems to try and distance himself from the group,

Bilde IDtsy9fe223, one guy touches his back, luke seems to cringe in a joking maybe, but cringe he does.

Luke is obviously dressed and looks different, his whole demeanor, walk, everything compared to the others suggest he is a straight guy.

the interaction between the other 3 men in the pictures are different, much more personal and friend, Luke seems to be straight friend who is just hanging out the some gay friends.

Sorry guys. I hope you don't hate me too much for having to say this news to you about an actor you all obviously are very attracted to.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45303/04/2012

Go fuck yourself, R453. You're not even remotely funny. Or a psychologist.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45403/04/2012

Excuse me r454, I am an award winning gay rights psychologist. My opinion matters and greatly out ways any of your infinitively. So you may not like what I said but I'm sorry it's just a fact. I hate to burst your bubble.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45503/04/2012

"Luke is obviously dressed and looks different, his whole demeanor, walk, everything compared to the others suggest he is a straight guy."

Because we all know every gay has the exact same demeanor, walk, fashion sense, etc.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45603/04/2012

"My opinion matters and greatly out ways any of your infinitively."

r455 I hope, for your sake, that English isn't your first language. An award winning psychologist has a trained eye for simple grammatical errors.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45703/04/2012

R453, before one starts an 'analysis' as to whether someone is gay, isn't it wise to see if that individual has already gone on record to say that he's gay?

In the case of Luke, he has come out and said he is gay.

So there is no need for any psychological analysis of his non-verbal communication. He has said he is a gay man.

Case resolved.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45803/04/2012

Gay rights psychologist? Who doesn't know 'out ways' is actually spelled 'outweighs'? No. You're the illiterate fantard who for some odd reason thinks Luke is straight even though he's said he's gay. Get a grip, hun.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 45903/04/2012

The "Luke MacFralane is straight" troll is perhaps the most entertaining troll on this site. Totally whacked! I love to make his head explode.

By the way, that black guy IS his boyfriend.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 46003/04/2012

[quote]Because we all know every gay has the exact same demeanor, walk, fashion sense, etc.

Only if they are dating?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 46203/04/2012

How do you know, R461, unless you have been with him?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 46303/05/2012

Hi, I am a body language behavioral expert, going by those pictures at r link, Luke there seems to be a gulf between Luke and the other 3 guys. It seems to me that for intensive purposes Luke is straight.

Now some said he came out. I'd be really interested in reading that alleged article, as a hugely respected body language behavioral expert, that has been asked on tv to be asked my analyses of public figures including many politicians, I have never known to be wrong.

Now I could tell you why those pictures prove Luke is straight, but you just wont understand and my analyses would be way out of your and others depth of understanding.

Plus it seems to me that there is a strong possibility pictures have been doctored, Luke never casts a shadow in any of those pictures, while all the other do. So that also comes into question.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 46503/05/2012

R465 please GO AWAY take your Expertise and leave us ALONE!! Should someone as important as you not be worried about better things then try to preach us that LUKE IS STRAIGHT?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 46603/05/2012

Jealous,r461?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 46703/05/2012

Luke is Straight troll, don't you think you are taking this too far and overplaying your hand? Luke is OUT. He has said he is gay. It's one thing to play this game with closeted gay actors where it hasn't actually been 'proven' that an actor is gay, but in the case of Luke he has confirmed he is.

So take your analysis and try applying it in a more plausible case.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 46803/05/2012

Don't feed the trolls! The "Luke Macfarlane is straight" troll is making fun of you. He/She doesn't really think Luke is straight.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 46903/05/2012

is Luke living under the stone these days??

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47003/07/2012

So we have the the Site Admin of lukemacfarlane.org amongst us?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47103/17/2012

BUMP!!!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47203/25/2012

What happened to him? Will we ever see him again?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47303/28/2012

R473 -> I dont think he has got any Pilots Lined up this year, Every one from B/S gotjob but him! So i guess he will back to Theatre,another T.R Knight in the making!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47403/28/2012

R474 I hate Hollywood's disgusting anti-gay bigotry.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47503/28/2012

Do we know if he'z still breathing?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47604/04/2012

Yeah what's he up to? I want luke gossip!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47704/07/2012

He'll probably go back to Canada and become a drama teacher at some local high school or regional college.

Same he was handsome and deserved much more work. Hollywood homophobia fucking sucks. I blame the bisexuals.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47804/07/2012

Maybe he's happy doing theater, R478. Or maybe he'd be happy being a high school drama teacher. He doesn't strike me as the type who'd want some bullshit career built on a lie about who he is.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 47904/07/2012

Agree with r478 and r479, Bummer that we can't see him on Tv this year not casted in any new Pilots. He is in Canada on the 11/April for Reel Canada.

who is he dating?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48004/07/2012

I think he really wanted more of a career here, not teaching drama in a Canadian or any high school.

Iirc, he mentioned wanting to do more action type roles. I think he would make a much better Jack Reacher than Tom Cruise.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48104/08/2012

Its sad that when he came out of the closet his career went in..i think because of his role in brothers and sister's ..and ten him coming out gay in the minds of who the powers responsible for casting his the stereotypical gay person that cant play any part but that..

his career has basically come to a stand still..

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48204/08/2012

another thing about the luke is straight troll you would think you would troll over an actor that is success and not a flop like luke

i mean wouldnt you go troll on a tread like henry cavil or somebody that actually has a career

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48304/08/2012

You are right r481 and also r482 - may be he is asked only for gay roles, which he may not fancy at this point But its true he has done nothing new after coming out, Lets hope it only gets better for him...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48404/08/2012

Highly educated [R465] says, "It seems to me that for intensive purposes Luke is straight."

intensive purposes? Really? Are you sure? Because a truly educated individual would say "intents and purposes..."

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48504/08/2012

Maybe the "Luke is straight" knows for all intent and purpose that the Globe and Mail article is the real deal.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48604/09/2012

If this is what happens to talented actors for coming out that i am all for IN and having a career.smh

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48704/09/2012

R369 R370 Actually, it's not all a body double. Luke gets undressed and runs for the cliff, then the body double takes over from there. You can see he has a different skin tone and a different tan.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48804/13/2012

The worst thing is to play a gay role on TV and come out as gay at the same time. Career destroyer.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 48904/13/2012

I'd gladly let him come and be my houseboy. You know, if he's hurtin' for cash.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49004/13/2012

Agree with your thoughts r489, but its catch 22 only thing positive was he was made a Series Regular on B&S after coming out right?! Was it worth it ...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49104/13/2012

I saw him in the bathroom at the Golden during 'the normal heart'. Nothing scandalous. I didn't say anything to him because i wasn't sure if it was him. And then he came onstage for his 20 second role and I was pissed (pardon the pun) that I hadn't said hello or wish him a good performance or something.

I guess my life is shallow and empty if this seems significant. I know.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49204/13/2012

r492 - I was so hoping you would say you hooked up! i know Lame but do we know any gossip about Luke at all? He is Saint or a total Sinner undercover that is!!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49304/13/2012

R492

Nice. Did you see his cock?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49404/14/2012

I'd also like to know, R492.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49504/14/2012

How big do you think Luke's dick is?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49604/14/2012

R492 Is he uncut?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49704/15/2012

Maybe we should ask Wentworth Miller.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49804/15/2012

r498 - How on earth i would know that?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 49904/16/2012

Is Luke a top?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 50004/16/2012

Bathroom NOrmal Heart troll again - he was finished and heading back out of the bathroom. Nothing to report, sorry.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 50104/17/2012

I want to see a video of Wentworth & Luke in a 69.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 50204/17/2012

what is going on with him? does any of you lot met him?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 50304/19/2012

Bump - Is his career officially over?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 50404/24/2012

This guy is a Kent, handsome but boring as hell. He should marry that another dull doll Matt Bomer.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 50504/25/2012

R506...GREAT parody post!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 50704/25/2012

It's not a parody post, R507.. it's just a deranged fangurl. Just please try and ignore her.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 50804/25/2012

Oh why so silent r508? Hmm funny that, all talk. Guess I win.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 51004/25/2012

Was his speech s at the recent HRC event ambiguous as w?ll.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 51104/25/2012

tour fuck buddy - Christopher J Hanke?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 51204/25/2012

Patrick Breen, Luke MacFarlane and Christopher J. Hanke to Lead THE NORMAL HEART National Tour

Arena Stage today announced initial casting for its limited engagement of THE NORMAL HEART, which will run June 8 to July 29, 2012 and will coincide with AIDS 2012, the biennial international AIDS conference that returns to the United States for the first time in 22 years.

Patrick Breen (The Good Wife, Nurse Jackie) and Luke MacFarlane (Brothers & Sisters, Over There, Kinsey), who appeard in the Broadway production, will play Ned Weeks and Felix Turner, respectively. They'll be joined by Christopher J. Hanke (Big Love, HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING) as Tommy Boatwright and a team that includes David Rockwell (Sets), Martin Pakledinaz (Costumes), David Weiner (Lighting), David Van Tieghem (Sound and Original Music) and Batwin & Robin (Projections).

The 2011 production of THE NORMAL HEART was produced on Broadway by Daryl Roth, Paul Boskind and Martian Entertainment in association with Gregory Rae and Jayne Baron Sherman/Alexander Fraser. The 25th anniversary Broadway staged reading of THE NORMAL HEART was held on October 18, 2010, produced by Daryl Roth and directed by Joel Grey. The Arena Stage engagement of the production is to be the first stop on a national tour; additional dates will follow.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 51505/01/2012

r515 does this mean his tv career is over !!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 51605/02/2012

Coming OUT DESTROYED HIM..wow ..i mean coming out while playing a gay character = career suicide cos i am sure know most tv execs think thats probably the only role he can play a gay house maker

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 51705/03/2012

Well I suppose it's something, it's work after all.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 51805/03/2012

I still think Luke is the most handsome out gay actor. I know I'm in the minority, but still I just think he is so handsome, much more that Bomer, who looks too pretty.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 51905/03/2012

r519 - Agree with you, he is way too talented to be sitting around doing theatre work for more thn a year now!! I don't know what the fuck is his Agent upto!?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52005/03/2012

[quote]This guy is a Kent, handsome but boring as hell. He should marry that another dull doll Matt Bomer.

Are you kidding? Luke is much more interesting than boring Matt.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52105/03/2012

Luke wasn't getting a lot of work before B&S. I hope he gets more tv work.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52205/03/2012

R505 I don't know what your definition of "boring" is, but at least Luke is brave enough to be openly gay unlike Rhys who is still pretending to be straight.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52305/03/2012

R517 Huh? Being the lead of "The Normal Heart" is much harder,significant and impressive than having a main part in a boring and stupid TV show.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52405/03/2012

Why is he not cast in the movie Normal Heart!!!

Rolls eyes @ Ryan Murphy ...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52505/03/2012

R525

Er because he has the acting chops of a wooden stall.

R521

Yeah right! Luke McFarlane is as boring as meat and two veg.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52605/03/2012

He is hot, and seems like a really cool guy, plus he is suppose to be a big dicked top, so that's always a bonus.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52705/03/2012

Luke is not the lead in normal hart he just has a few seconds in it

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52805/03/2012

R528 Patrick Breen, Luke MacFarlane and Christopher J. Hanke to LEAD THE NORMAL HEART National Tour

Arena Stage today announced initial casting for its limited engagement of THE NORMAL HEART, which will run June 8 to July 29, 2012 and will coincide with AIDS 2012, the biennial international AIDS conference that returns to the United States for the first time in 22 years.

Patrick Breen (The Good Wife, Nurse Jackie) and Luke MacFarlane (Brothers & Sisters, Over There, Kinsey), who appeard in the Broadway production, will play Ned Weeks and Felix Turner, respectively.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 52905/03/2012

Who is Luke dating these days? oh i still think he and Wenty should get back together so HAWTTT

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53005/03/2012

Wow - if Luke can play Felix, he'll score a coup. Hickey was fantastic in that role. It's brave of Luke to even try to recreate that role so soon.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53105/04/2012

That was never proven r530, Luke is still very privater about his sexuality, him being gay is still all just conjector now, since that one and only artcle that everyone goes by has now been disregarded.

Our best bet is that we can guess is that it is 92% he is straight, 5% bi and the rest % he is gay. Simply by going by the fact he has not discussed his orientation.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53205/15/2012

Yeah right R532.

Maroon.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53305/15/2012

I'm very disappointed and actully a little hurt. |I was expecting a lot of complementary posts, thanking me for such a nice post.

I have long stood for the truth, i gave in alittle today, I should have not, I should have no better, No not 92% chance, I will say 100% Luke is straight. I am sorry, but their you go. that is thetruth and I have to try and deal now with the fact i gave in to people who didn't deserve it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53405/15/2012

R532, how must it feel to be the only person among the 7+ billion people on earth who is certain Luke is straight?

I find you fascinating.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53505/15/2012

I am a courage r535, I gave in to you people, I have to try and forgive myself for that,

All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered; the point is to discover them.

The truth of a theory is in your mind, not in your eyes.

now you think with for eyes, not with your mind. I think with my mind, ask everyone that does not think with there eyes and they'll say luke is straight.

I very emtional right now, I'm nit going to lie, you guys hurt me, I extended an olive breach and you just spat at me, but you were right, it was an olive branch extended in falsity, I knew that 92% was not true, even though i knew luke is 100% straight, but i want you to be nice to me, so i said something that wasn't true.

I have forgive myself for that,

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53605/15/2012

r536 -> Darlin take your Meds...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53705/18/2012

If it's any consolation, R536, I'm 100% sure even Luke would think you're a few pills short of a prescription.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53805/18/2012

I have to say the "Luke is straight" troll is the best parody fangurl ever. First rate work.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 53905/18/2012

Just Noticed that imdb is updated with Luke's Short Movie ERECTION...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54005/21/2012

OK - In his new Short Movie Luke plays a guy who struggles with his flaccid penis.,,,SAY WHAAAAAAAAA

How Weird is this?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54105/24/2012

Jesus fucking Christ, Has any one seen this Shite!!! never thought i see a day when i see Luke Masturbate!!!!!!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54205/27/2012

Feck me, what on heavens name is this shiteeeeeee

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54305/27/2012

He is just so damn beautiful!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54405/28/2012

And OMG - that shot of him spread-eagle on the bed!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54505/28/2012

I told you, I told he was straight!!! You guys must feel pretty stupid now.

I knew it, I knew and finally we have prove.

If you cool you'd offer me a full and frank apology, but look guys, watching that film Luke is beyond gorgeous, so i get how upset you are and how left down and disappoonted you feel so i won't get too upset that you won't say sorry,

I think this in my fav pic of Luke.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54605/28/2012

Oh how i am not Surprised after watching this movie Straight Troll will be back to Haunt!!! Please he is Brilliant in the Role as he is on ACTOR.......

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54705/28/2012

On a serious note why did he decided on doing this short movie? Do we know anything about the writer/Dir of this short Tannaz Hazami ?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54805/28/2012

Fuck me sideways, that is one uber hot pic of Luke, I know who'll be in my jerk off fantasy tonight.

Luke is so much sexier and hotter than Matt.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 54905/28/2012

After watching ERECTION i know the answer to which Openly GAY Actor will play convincing Straight role!!! After his Scotty i thought he will be Typecasted, But Luke Macfarlane is Amazing in ERECTION... It's sad we don't discuss him we are Lonny followers of TWILIGHT ...

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55005/28/2012

Awesome nipples.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55105/28/2012

After watching that film he is def not gay, sorry, but he is at least bi. He just doesn't look gay or if he is acting straight or has no idea about a woman's body.

Not a troll, but it's hard to think he is gay after watch that movie.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55205/28/2012

Straight? Does someone think that this is 2007?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55305/28/2012

More like some narrow-minded people think a gay guy can't 'act' straight.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55405/28/2012

Amen r554 and we morn that Gay's dont get Straight Roles wonder why !

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55505/28/2012

That pic r546, No wonder Went came out for him.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55605/28/2012

Luke got so much more handsome as he got older.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55705/28/2012

Oh, yeah.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55805/28/2012

I thought I'd get an apology, some silly little part of me thought or at least hoped that now faced with the truth that Luke is straight, I'd get an aplogy for the years of abuse you have given me. I guess youguys just aren't big enough to do that, I'm sort of emtional right now, but anyway I though I'd get an aplogy, I guess it was just

WISHFUL THINKING

but i guess at least now, we have something in common.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 55905/28/2012

You gotta admit, he'd never do that with a guy on film.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56005/28/2012

r559

I love your work and would like to subscribe to your writings. Have you got a blog?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56105/28/2012

R560 i think the same, why did he even do this movie? Not complaining mind you it was HAWT!! Apparently this movie is in Cannes Short movie "The Impossible Film Contest"

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56205/28/2012

Does he currently have a partner?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56405/28/2012

That short looks like a desperate attempt by Luke to not be seen as a gay character actor.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56505/28/2012

r565 I am a bit mixed about this short, but will not agree with your reason, if that was the intension he would have never come out..remember Wenty still Straight

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56605/28/2012

Or, let me frame the question this way, R563 - did they pick him for this role because they knew he'd never suffer the embarrassment of getting erect with a female actress?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56705/28/2012

r567 What are you like? It's just a flippin movie Enjoy.. If you want to ponder, also ponder at the Writer/Dir of Erection Tannaz who happens to be a Lesbian,off you go now.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56805/28/2012

You go away, R568, and learn some English.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 56905/28/2012

R566, I think he wanted to try and show he can be a sexy playing a straight guy.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57005/28/2012

r570 - Oh well kinda agree, i did happen to see some reviews for this short in LJ. Frau's seem to be angry at *How Luke killed their adorable Scotty* ROFL..

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57105/28/2012

Link, please, r571

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57205/29/2012

Are you guys certifiable? Did you not watch eyes wide shut with Tommy girl? Are you saying HE is straight?

And what is wrong with that fangurl? Luke actually said he was gay and you can see how pissed he was that he was the only out guy in the normal heart play!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57305/29/2012

Thanks 573, Much Appreciated! I dread opening this thread as it will be always about some one claiming Luke is Bi/Gay !

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57405/29/2012

Oh my!Luke is Mighty good in this Short Movie Erection, Check it out. What is his next move starring in True Blood?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57505/29/2012

He is actor, it was a paying job, he probably had no grand design to de-gay himself behind it.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57605/29/2012

I love watching Luke jerking off. He is so HOTT.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57705/29/2012

he has to be dating the girl in the film, they were so intmite and so real, they have to be dating off screen. I'm so jealous of her!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57805/29/2012

does he get the erection by the end of the movie? or will it be in the sequel§?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 57906/02/2012

There's a separate thread specifically on the new ERECTION movie. These posts would fit in better with the already-established conversation there.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58006/02/2012

r580

Give it a rest, Cheryl.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58106/02/2012

You know...I know that the "Luke is straight" troll thinks s/he's entertaining, but s/he really just comes across as profoundly mentally ill. The 'joke' is really tired at this point, and i wish we could track this asshole down and waterboard him/her. If only this site were moderated!

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58206/03/2012

[quote] bravity to stand up and say what they believe to be the truth. Surly we have to applaude them for that.

I've cracked it: mlop = luke is straight troll.

I don't want to see mlop waterboarded. her fairy lights sweater might eclectrocute her.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58406/03/2012

R583...okay, that's enough troll. Seriously.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58506/03/2012

Oh and 583/Luke is straight troll....yes, it is profoundly homophobic to keep stating that an openly gay man is straight. Whatever you are, you're fucked up. The joke's over. STFU.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58606/03/2012

Ghosh, Feck me the Luke is Straight Stroll is so Fecked up

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58706/03/2012

[quote]I am NOT that person,

I want to know what dictionary the "both" of you are using.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58806/03/2012

Well, we won't have to put up with the "Luke Macfarlane is straight" troll for much longer; this thread's almost hit 600 and then it'll be done permanently.

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 58906/03/2012

Uh, R589? You do realize there are other threads on Luke, right? And that there is the ability to create new threads?

What makes you think the Luke is Straight troll isn't going to migrate there?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 59006/03/2012

Luke is in TNH Tour starts tomorrow, Any goers?

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 59106/07/2012

Let's

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 59206/07/2012

Close

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 59306/07/2012

This

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 59406/07/2012

Fucker

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 59506/07/2012

Down

by Wentworth wants his thread backreply 59606/07/2012

And help lose