Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What are the Glee dirty secrets?

Matthew Morrison's a mo?

by Anonymousreply 60006/12/2013

SHHH!!!!! (they don't actually sing, and the voices are autotuned to shit! - don't tell anyone!)

by Anonymousreply 209/22/2010

I don't think the cripple really needs that wheelchair.

by Anonymousreply 409/23/2010

"Matthew Morrison's a mo?"

The content of this website is not available in your area.

Copy/paste please!

by Anonymousreply 509/23/2010

Wasn't there a pic of Matthew Morrison kissing a guy - supposedly Anderson Cooper's bf or something?

by Anonymousreply 709/23/2010

Mark Salling maybe hot, but he's no Brad Pitt. Also, heard many rumors that Cory Monteith is majorly bi.

by Anonymousreply 909/23/2010

December 18, 2009

ELLE: So, Matt, you’re a musical theater star who’s been interviewed by The Advocate and much discussed on Manhunt.com, and you star in Glee, a program that’s referred to as “the gayest show on TV.” You must feel particularly proud being the first gay man to grace this page.

MATTHEW MORRISON: [bold]I’m not gay.[/bold]

ELLE: What was the first moment you realized you were a heterosexual being?

MM: I was really sexual from an early age. My first kiss was actually with two girls at the same time. One girl would be behind the bush with me for a minute and the other girl would be timing us. Then they’d switch.

ELLE: Dirty! Who was your first sexual obsession from popular culture?

MM: Tiffani-Amber Thiessen from Saved by the Bell. I loved her.

by Anonymousreply 1009/23/2010

From the Cha Cha Website: [italics]A: Cory Monteith (born 5/11/82), the actor best known for his role as Finn Hudson in Glee, has not announced his sexual preference[/italics] Hmmmm..

by Anonymousreply 1209/23/2010

[quote]And to stay hot for the stream of ladies, Matt actually has an assistant trim his chest hair. Every day! Why would this even happen when his chest is rarely shown on the show? Do people actually believe this shit?

by Anonymousreply 1309/23/2010

Morrison isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 1409/23/2010

Cory messed around with Jean-Luc Bilodeau on the set of Kyle XY. But I am aware of no rumors on Glee - yet.

by Anonymousreply 1509/23/2010

Those pretty voices are on a tape!

by Anonymousreply 1609/23/2010

Oh I can believe 3/4 are gay or bi but those Star rumours are just pure stupidity. The guy trims his chest hair and stalks women all day onset?

by Anonymousreply 1809/23/2010

Jean Luc Bilodeau is gay? I had such a huge crush on him in Kyle XY.

by Anonymousreply 2009/23/2010

Thanks R11!

by Anonymousreply 2109/23/2010

I know Matthew and worked with him quite a bit pre-Glee. He's not gay. Metro, yes, gay - no. He's very much the boring straight guy. Not particularly talented either. Nice enough guy, but has made a career out of being carefully bland.

by Anonymousreply 2309/23/2010

LOL at R19

by Anonymousreply 2409/23/2010

[quote]has made a career out of being carefully bland. and carefully taught

by Anonymousreply 2509/23/2010

W&W for R19!

by Anonymousreply 2609/23/2010

r23 is the Matthew the pussyhound he is made out to be? I've read that about him before and he does seem cocky for being so bland.

by Anonymousreply 2709/23/2010

Kristen Bell is now saying she went to college with Morrison and they used to date.

by Anonymousreply 2909/23/2010

Nude Monteith pics.

by Anonymousreply 3009/23/2010

You forgot "Oscar winner" before "Jennifer Hudson", R22.

Glad we could clear that up right away.

by Anonymousreply 3109/23/2010

This is gonna end up like the fucking Monkees isn't it? Where a stunned world slowly realizes this super phenom doesn't sing one word of their material. The tone-deaf artists go apeshit when creative control is wrestled from their grasp and they're banned from even humming in the background.

Oh dear. This is not going to end well.

by Anonymousreply 3209/23/2010

If they don't sing their own material, why are they so unattractive?

by Anonymousreply 3309/23/2010

No matter what way I try bend the sentence I have no clue what you're trying to say, r33. It's like one of those revolving doors that has no start/finish. But if the world (aka network bosses) thought they were all singularly unattractive people they'd never be on TV in the first place, they'd never get through auditions.

by Anonymousreply 3409/23/2010

[quote]No matter what way I try bend the sentence I have no clue what you're trying to say, [R33]. It's like one of those revolving doors that has no start/finish.

Really? Because your next paragraph kind of suggests you're not as stupid as you pretend.

by Anonymousreply 3509/23/2010

I'm looking forward to that very special episode -- you know the one, it happens when the ratings start to tank.

The Glee school bus crashes and the club loses a very special member... In the aftermath, Rachel is so traumatized that she loses her voice. Will she regain it in time for a crucial competition?

by Anonymousreply 3609/23/2010

My best friend's bf (she's a girl) is MM's best friend since high school. He's not gay. He is really, really nice and down to earth.

by Anonymousreply 3709/23/2010

Really R3 and R9?

by Anonymousreply 3809/23/2010

I believe one of the writers from Afterelton mentioned meeting/seeing Kevin Mchale and Chris Colfer at a gay bar in NYC a while ago. So maybe Kevin is gay as well?

by Anonymousreply 3909/23/2010

Regardless of what you hear or read about me...

see ME in FUNNY GIRL on Broadway 2012!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4009/23/2010

What are you trying to say, R32? That the cast of "Glee" are supposed to write their own songs and sing them? Or that the Monkees didn't actually sing with their own voices?

by Anonymousreply 4109/23/2010

Mathew is gay. You can't tell if somebody is gay because you worked with him. He chooses to hide it from you.

by Anonymousreply 4209/23/2010

"Lea Michele is a talent-free faux Jewess."

Jewess? I haven't heard that word since Ben-Hur.

by Anonymousreply 4409/23/2010

Lea befriended the writers? How despicable!

R23, I can taste your sour grapes from here.

by Anonymousreply 4509/23/2010

I actually ran out and bought the issue of Star. Seems like Lea Michele is a major bitch. Chris Colfer and Amber form one sort of clique and Cory, Lea and Mark form another. Amber can't wait to ditch them and go solo. Kevin McCale (wheelchair bound Artie) comes across as the coolest guy on the set. Nothing bitchy about Dianna or Jenna. The cast makes fun of some of the guest stars (they considered Spears a big ZERO and Neil Patrick Harris a vain queen). One of them - I'm guessing Salling - smokes pot all day long. They're all overworked - think Judy at MGM (which is scary . . .).

by Anonymousreply 4709/23/2010

[quote]Chris Colfer's singing voice is dubbed by Marnie Nixon.

doesn't she do ALL of them?

by Anonymousreply 4809/23/2010

r48 No. Lisa Kirk does Jane Lynch.

by Anonymousreply 4909/23/2010

Oh my goodness r30. That’s what you call just a teaspoon of ass.

by Anonymousreply 5009/23/2010

I know for a fact Matthew Morrison from Glee is gay, despite his constant denials.

Anyway, I always thought Chase "pinged" but I knew for sure he was gay when I read a tabloid story saying that Matthew and Chase were hanging out a lot "picking up women together." HA! I'm a lesbian, btw, so no wishful thinking here.

by Anonymousreply 5109/23/2010

It was quite a stretch to cast Monteith as a quarterback. His body is classic couch potato, not athletic at all - skinny legs (just sticks where his calves should be), paunchy gut, and woman hips. His shoulders are OK, but that's hardly enough to make him believable as a quarterback.

by Anonymousreply 5209/23/2010

[quote]the actor best known for his role as Finn Hudson in Glee, has not announced his sexual preference

My first boyfriend never announced his either.

It just sort made itself known as it jutted out 7 3/4" or so from his pelvic area.

by Anonymousreply 5409/23/2010

Did you know that Dataloungers are just gay snarks ?

by Anonymousreply 5509/23/2010

[quote] Mathew is gay. You can't tell if somebody is gay because you worked with him.

So you can tell, but R23 can't? He can hide it at work, but not on television? WTF? Doesn't ping for me at all, and I usually think everyone is gay. I hope MM's not gay; he's dull dull dull.

by Anonymousreply 5609/23/2010

I am not gay either then...

by Anonymousreply 5809/24/2010

Why do you want Matthew Morrison to BE gay? I agree. He is so in love with himself and such a ham that it is offputting.

by Anonymousreply 5909/24/2010

Forgive me bitches, but I have been late to the party on Glee, and finally caught up with the series. Hot damn! I normally don't turn into a fan girl but Lea Michele is SO HOT. Upon further research, I'm discovering that there are some serious lesbian rumors surrounding her. Anyone have any inside info?

by Anonymousreply 6009/24/2010

Um, no r42, I spent time with him outside of work situations and socially. Everyone knows everone else in the theater world. The slightest hint of his gayness and every chorus queen would have been on it in a heartbeat.

He had and has many girlfriends. There a lot of closet queens in the business. Morrison is not one of them.

I know for a fact that you know nothing about him r51.

by Anonymousreply 6209/24/2010

[quote]This is gonna end up like the fucking Monkees isn't it? Where a stunned world slowly realizes this super phenom doesn't sing one word of their material.

They did a tour all summer. Everyone sang live. They taped it. There will no mass hysteria, Darlin'. Relax.

[quote]It was quite a stretch to cast Monteith as a quarterback. His body is classic couch potato, not athletic at all - skinny legs (just sticks where his calves should be), paunchy gut, and woman hips. His shoulders are OK, but that's hardly enough to make him believable as a quarterback.

99% of high school Quarterbacks do not look like Arnold Schwarzenegger.

by Anonymousreply 6309/24/2010

all I know about Morrison is he LOVED running around his in underwear and flexing and posing with all the gay boys at Broadway Bares a few years ago

by Anonymousreply 6409/24/2010

[quote]This is gonna end up like the fucking Monkees isn't it? Where a stunned world slowly realizes this super phenom doesn't sing one word of their material.

Sweetums, 1967 controversy was about them not playing their own instruments in the recording studio.

Try and keep up now.

by Anonymousreply 6609/24/2010

[quote]The slightest hint of his gayness and every chorus queen would have been on it in a heartbeat.

He's a pretty good ACTOR- that's the difference between him and a chorus queen...

by Anonymousreply 6809/25/2010

Jane Lynch just hasn't found the right man yet.

by Anonymousreply 6909/25/2010

R60, yes, apparently there are lesbian rumors about Lea. The big rumor is that she and Dianna Agron (who plays Quinn) are secret lovers (they were "roommates" for awhile.)

by Anonymousreply 7009/25/2010

This is direct from the set: Miss Michele is a first class, manipulative, CUNT. Very few people can stand her. Ask anyone about the bouts of "stomach problems" that halted shooting. OR the endless costume fittings that didn't please Missy. Historically, people who come from Broadway have a certain respect for the crew and the crafts. This entitled little bitch is one season away from being shown the express train to Penn Station.

by Anonymousreply 7109/25/2010

Idina Menzel has added 'poker face' to her symphony concert setlist. She was great BTW.

by Anonymousreply 7209/25/2010

"Historically, people who come from Broadway have a certain respect for the crew and the crafts."

You mean like Miss Barbra Streisand?

by Anonymousreply 7309/25/2010

[quote]all I know about Morrison is he LOVED running around his in underwear and flexing and posing with all the gay boys at Broadway Bares a few years ago

[quote]by: I hope he's gay for his sake...if not...something weird is going on theret

R64, you are what we in the business not-so-affectionately call a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 7409/25/2010

I hope that the producers have gotten the message that a little bit of Lea goes a very long way. Her voice, when she is striving to sing with "emotion," tends to be shrill and annoying.

by Anonymousreply 7509/25/2010

[quote]This is direct from the set: Miss Michele is a first class, manipulative, CUNT. Very few people can stand her. Of course because no one buys the rags if the story is about Little Mary Sunshine. Would you be interested if she was well liked and joy to work with? (Which she is, actually) She's not the character she plays.

by Anonymousreply 7609/25/2010

Lea will eventually have to graduate from the school. If they continue to do one school year per tv season, she'll be out of there in another year. And are they going to make any pretense of Mr. Schuster actually teaching classes? Wasn't he a Spanish teacher?

by Anonymousreply 7709/26/2010

So is the new football coach really a man? If she is a woman, then how she can walk around the guy's locker room? Or do the football players just assume that she is such a hardcore dyke that it is not a big deal to walk around her naked?

by Anonymousreply 7809/26/2010

R76 is Ryan Murphy.

by Anonymousreply 7909/26/2010

When are Lea and AMber doing 'no more tears'?

by Anonymousreply 8009/26/2010

It's been scrapped in favor of Ebony and Ivory.

by Anonymousreply 8109/26/2010

When Monteith was on Kyle XY, he was 25 and Bilodeau was 16-17. I don't see how it could have been an open secret about them. While it *might* be okay in straights' eyes that a 25 year old actor on the set was fucking a 16 year old actress on the set, it would *never* be accepted for an older actor to fuck an underage male.

I have no clue if either one is gay, but I know they didn't have a public relationship (at least one that the rest of the cast and crew would know about).

by Anonymousreply 8209/26/2010

I did a promotional shoot w/ the OBC of Spring Awakening and everyone was super nice and fun except Lea who could barely be bothered.

The bitch stories from the GLEE set totally make sense.

by Anonymousreply 8309/27/2010

A girl from my hometown, Lauren Pritchard, was in the original OBC of "Spring Awakening". A mutual friend went to the opening. Yes, Miz Michele is apparently quite the legend in her own mind.

by Anonymousreply 8409/27/2010

Why does Ryan Murphy worship the ground Lea walks on? Does he really believe she's the "voice and talent of a generation," or is she just a big suck up.

by Anonymousreply 8509/30/2010

r82, if the gossip is true, the age of consent in Canada is 16, perfectly legal for the sex. At one point, the AOC was 14 but it was raised a few years back over fears of pedophiles flocking up north.

So it is possible the two were messing around, if not exactly probable.

by Anonymousreply 8609/30/2010

"Of course because no one buys the rags if the story is about Little Mary Sunshine. Would you be interested if she was well liked and joy to work with? (Which she is, actually) She's not the character she plays."%0D %0D Um. No. Pretty much the entire cast of Glee said LM is very much like her character when asked by Oprah a few months ago. Mr. Shusterman was the first to answer.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 8709/30/2010

Dude, saying she is driven and confident in what she wants for career (as Rachel is) is a lot different than saying "we all hate her". She is very well liked.

by Anonymousreply 8809/30/2010

I've meet Kevin Mchale. He's super sweet

by Anonymousreply 8909/01/2012

What's the deal with Matthew Morrison? His character has been kind of a non-presence for the past two seasons, and now Mr. Schue is leaving for D.C. with Finn presumably taking his place on the show. The whole thing reeks of off-camera difficulties, which isn't a surprise since Morrison gives off a serious entitled douchebag vibe. Anyone have any on-set dish?

by Anonymousreply 9011/12/2012

How do I get that job shaving Morrison's chest?

by Anonymousreply 9111/12/2012

Some insight into what Ryan Murphy thinks about the cast of Glee could be gleaned from last night's episode of The New Normal.

by Anonymousreply 9211/14/2012

I like MM but his role in GLEE has not opened up the doors he may have hoped. The film offers did not materialize. His album was well-reviewed, but went nowhere. He can always return to Bway, but he's done that already.

by Anonymousreply 9311/14/2012

Matt Morrison has a standards album coming out in the spring, hopefully that will do well. He has a lovely voice SMS is lovely to look at. Anyone on here ever met him? He does not come across well in interviews, but it seems people he's worked with like him.

Was wondering what Ryan Murphy was getting at with that scene from The New Normal? Is he really that much of a dick? In with the new and kick the old to the curb.

by Anonymousreply 9411/15/2012

[quote]Cory Monteith is also gay - but lying about it of course. He had a boyfriend in Vancouver.

They broke up, so Cory isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 9511/15/2012

Mr. Schue is a boring character, and all that can be done with him has been done. He needs to go.

Also, Cory seems really gay to me.

by Anonymousreply 9611/15/2012

Matthew Morrison = not gay.

Stop projecting.

Anyway, this show has jumped the shark so many times, I'm surprised to see anyone still talking about it.

by Anonymousreply 9711/15/2012

which Glee star is going to auction off some of his anal and bush hair?

by Anonymousreply 9911/15/2012

Lea M. is not a sweet person, and only good for singing. That's all I can confirm...

by Anonymousreply 10011/15/2012

Lea M is an horrible cunt, Chris C and Darren D dislike each other (mainly on Chris side, jealous queen), Cory still can't believe he got the job in the first place, Matt M glad to still be getting a nice paycheck, Naya wishing she had screwed someone higher up

by Anonymousreply 10111/15/2012

Nearly everyone young-ish on major/network TV screws an executive, don't they? It's so sad to me.

by Anonymousreply 10311/15/2012

Morrison was kind of outed on The New Normal yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 10411/15/2012

I actually think Murphy outed himself as a nasty cunt - oh wait, that's common knowledge

by Anonymousreply 10511/15/2012

Despite being stated publicly through staged PR moments and management, majority of the cast lives in Narnia.

by Anonymousreply 10611/16/2012

R101, Cory is actually cool, he did flirt with me. Yeah, I had a weird feeling about the rivavlry between Chris and Darren. Ryan Murphy can be a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 10711/16/2012

Is the white kid with the yellow skin still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 10811/16/2012

[quote]How was Dianna on the set?

She's very cool, and very pretty. Dianna also hangs out with her gays.

by Anonymousreply 10911/16/2012

R107, are you male or female?

by Anonymousreply 11011/16/2012

Remember when DL had true insiders with real gossip?

Yeah, me neither.

It's been so long.

by Anonymousreply 11111/16/2012

R108 Who? Bart Simpson?

by Anonymousreply 11211/16/2012

Hey, my piece of gossip isn't bullshit! I heard it directly from someone who works with the cast. Even though it's just one general tidbit he gave, which other people have assumed anyway...

by Anonymousreply 11311/16/2012

They're still making the same jokes they were making when Cory was kind of pudgy, even though he's plainly lost weight. Just like that episode when they made jokes about Chris Colfer being scrawny even though he'd become taller and stronger looking.

by Anonymousreply 11511/16/2012

Big deal about the weight jokes. They make fun of everyones looks on that show.

Besides, they constantly make Finn out to be the hero of the show, so I think he's good.

by Anonymousreply 11611/16/2012

Alex Newell has been warned by Murphy and co. to keep away from Jacob Artist's trailer.

by Anonymousreply 11711/16/2012

Oooh, why R117? Has he been Peeping Tom-ing him?

by Anonymousreply 11811/16/2012

No gossip about Trouty Mouth???

by Anonymousreply 11911/16/2012

Alex (who plays Unique) has been desperately trying to fit in with the male cast members. Kevin and Jenna are none to pleased that he's basically came in and has already gotten more screen time and lines than both of their characters combined. Notice how no one in the cast tweets him except the other two new girls (Marley and Kitty). Jacob Artist was highly uncomfortable shooting the Womanizer number with Alex because he kept making inappropriate comments, grabbing his ass in between takes. If you follow Alex on Twitter you'll know he's incredibly thirsty, making passes at random guys on Twitter.

The girl who plays Kitty is super sweet and appreciative to be on the show. She doesn't like the clique-ish behavior exhibited by some of the veteran cast members (Jenna, Kevin, Chord etc.)

by Anonymousreply 12011/16/2012

That's a shame, R120. Unique has quickly become my favorite character. What's the deal with Trouty Mouth? Is he family?

Also, Gwyneth Paltrow and Matthew Morrison had an affair, right? Their chemistry was palatable. And they both seem like the type of giant assholes who would do something like that.

by Anonymousreply 12111/16/2012

[quote] Jacob Artist's trailer

It's cute that you think he has a trailer.

by Anonymousreply 12211/16/2012

Mark Salling is BLACK!

by Anonymousreply 12311/16/2012

Well I know reality TV editing can be a exaggerated, but Alex came off awful during the Glee Project. I wouldn't be surprised and wouldn't blame most of the cast not being a fan of him.

I am liking Unique on the show though, shame he's not a very strong actor.

by Anonymousreply 12411/16/2012

Cory Monteith looked high as a kite on Ellen today.

by Anonymousreply 12612/06/2012

What about Heather?

by Anonymousreply 12712/06/2012

[quote]Cory Monteith looked high as a kite on Ellen today.

Yeah, but I think he might have been nervous.

by Anonymousreply 12812/06/2012

Mark had to fuck Murphy to get this job. Naya is already boning one of the Glee writers. Mark confirmed queerness of most of the male actors (Cory, Kevin) Show desperate to keep to certain amount of episodes to make minimum requirement for show to be syndicated.Cory is "Rock, not Finn, Hudson" (closeted actor but industry did not want to tarnish his female fan base fantasy. Lea and Dianna former lovers, but Lea's bi Broadway past and coked out bitch behaviour downplayed by her PR team. Shows like Ellen are used to drive PR talking points the actors are paid to say or tweet or have staged papped pics. Many of these young fans don't realize Queer people make up a large part of the entertainment industry. We see the truth, unfortunately, and know most new young actors are just trend corporate fodder. Gone is the era of David Mamet trained actors or iconic talents. My dear young queens, the cast of Glee along with most CW or mediocre network actors/celebrities will rarely have solid careers once the shows are cancelled or even syndicated. That's the business now, quick profit.

by Anonymousreply 12912/11/2012

R129 = the biggest tinhat of them all! EVERY rumor on this thread, including ALL the gay ones, are true! Naya is boning one of the writers, never mind that all the male ones are gay! Jealous-asshole Mark Salling PERSONALLY confirmed the gay rumors about his former co-stars who are still on every episode when he's not! Lea's an insatiable sex-addicted coke hound who will fuck anything with a hole, just like Nicole Kidman! And the biggest whopper of all: R129 is an entertainment industry insider! Jiminy Christmas, why hasn't Star Magazine published ANY of this? They'd make a MINT!

by Anonymousreply 13112/11/2012

R129 Is she sleeping with one of writers for job security? Are Chord and Glen Powell still dating?

by Anonymousreply 13312/12/2012

This blind item is supposedly about Glee producer Ryan Murphy being pissed about Matthew Morrison & JC Chasez's trip to the Bahammas showing up on Twitter.

"This C list actor from a very very hit network show went on a trip with several of his guy friends a few weeks ago. The fact that he's a not-so-closeted gay (and his pals are too) apparently flew under the radar of the hypocritical openly gay producer of his show, who likes to keep his male stars closeted and is not happy that photos of the trip are circulating."

The trip was widely reported, but there weren't a lot of details.

"Matthew Morrison and former 'N Sync singer JC Chasez celebrated America's Labor Day holiday by jetting off to the Bahamas for a boys' weekend."

Maybe the blind item was made up to fit the facts before they were widely reported, but maybe not.

I do notice a couple girls in the shot below.

by Anonymousreply 13412/12/2012

Cory and Lea's showmance isn't bringing in the viewers. First there was Darren, then Chord and now it's Blake's turn. Dianna continues to play the PR dating game.

by Anonymousreply 13501/05/2013

[quote]I do notice a couple girls in the shot below.

That doesn't mean a thing. I'm gay and I go "out and about" with my female friends all the time. Those girls are probably just friends.

by Anonymousreply 13601/05/2013

Mark, Chord and Darren have all had (at one time or another) 'degrading' threesomes with Ryan and his partner. Or at least thats what some of the crew believe. Jacob Artist is next on the Ryan radar apparently.

Ryan has a favourite for a year (Mark season 1, Chord season 2, Darren season 3), fetishizes 'turning straight dudes' and once he is able to manipulate/bully them into sleeping with him he moves on to the next fresh piece of meat. Just like pretty much most showrunners in Hollywood, gay or straight. Chord left at first in season 3 cause he was weirded out by the whole situation but crawled back once the jobs dried up.

Mark is not gay, more heteroflexible/opportunistic from the sounds of it. Not sure about the rest of the boys to be honest except for Kevin who is totally gay and pretty open except to the press (which is odd).

by Anonymousreply 13701/05/2013

[quote]Mark is not gay, more heteroflexible/opportunistic from the sounds of it.

And see I always thought Mark was gay because you never hear him talking about having a girlfriend and anytime I've seen him in paparazzi videos, he's almost always with guys. I know he supposedly had a fling with that Naya girl, but I never really fell for that.

by Anonymousreply 13801/05/2013

R138 I always thought he was gay as well.

It's funny that all the guys (Tajh,Mark,Douglas) linked to Naya have gay rumors about them.

by Anonymousreply 13901/05/2013

R139 That little queen Tajh was linked to her??? LMAO! Yeah, I definitely think that considering those three guys, she's probably just a beard.

by Anonymousreply 14001/05/2013

Anyone have any info on how the girl playing Marley was cast? She's duller than watching paint dry.

by Anonymousreply 14101/31/2013

She showed her titties on an episode of "Homeland. "

by Anonymousreply 14201/31/2013

I can't imagine that would get her a job on Glee.

by Anonymousreply 14302/01/2013

I think Chris is getting jaded. With promoting his new movie, and other endeavors, I wonder if this will be his last season.

by Anonymousreply 14402/01/2013

Kevin is definitely gay and has had a boyfriend or two since the beginning of Glee.

Chris was "accidentally" outed in an interview, but I bet you the rest of the cast wishes they could jump out of the closet as fast as he did. I see Chris becoming a Ryan Murphy when he gets older.

Cory is bi. And he is in a showmance with Lea because of the ratings. He's a party guy and will sleep with other people, mainly women. And yes, he's back on the blow.

Lea and Dianna definitely used to be lovers. Lea's doing her best to keep this sinking ship of a show afloat since she can't get any roles - just makeup/beauty projects. She's definitely a people user; her new BFF is a FOX VP.

Dianna is super gay and has multiple PR romances whenever she does something "too gay".

Naya fucks anything that moves that will give her screen time.

Darren definitely fucked Ryan Murphy and it's quite obvious Chord is back in Ryan Murphy's good graces. And we all know how he did it.

Jenna and Kevin are pissed they don't get screen time.

I can't wait until this show is canceled and someone writes a tell-all book, including the revolving door to Ryan Murphy's couch.

by Anonymousreply 14602/01/2013

I don't really believe most of that, except for Kevin being gay. Though I can't tell which of the guys he always tweets to and goes everywhere with is his boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 14802/01/2013

R146 & R147

I believe you. It seems like the behind the scenes drama is much more entertaining than what's on the screen.

Ryan's casting couch, that explains the overexposure of Sam this season. Jenna and Kevin have two of the best voices in the cast, but songs and screen time is given to mediocre actor/singer Chord.

Vanessa, who is a very capable singer/actress is barely on the show. Meanwhile Heather an excellent dancer, but weak singer has more songs and screen time than her.

Naya has been in the business since she was a little girl, there is no doubt she is playing the Hollywood Game to keep herself relevant. And with her album shelved by Columbia, she will probably stay with Glee until the end.

And I knew that pussy hound persona for Matt M. had to have been manufactured by his PR, especially with Chace Crawford in the picture.

The rumors of Dianna being a lesbian have been around for a while. And when she wore her 'Like Girls' t-shirt and wrote that over the top essay explaining why, it was obvious she was shoved back in the closet by her management.

I think Chris will be the one to write that tell all.

by Anonymousreply 14902/01/2013

This is a very good article about how the show routinely puts it's minor characters in awful circumstances just for the sake of a racy plot.

by Anonymousreply 15002/01/2013

They'd have to physically restrain me to keep me away from Jacob Artist's trailer.

by Anonymousreply 15102/01/2013

yes! they are all gay! dumbass

by Anonymousreply 15202/01/2013

If Dianna is gay, does that explain why she and Taylor Swift were inseparable for a couple months last year? Dianna seemed head over heels in love with Lea for a couple years. It's too bad she can't just be herself if all that is true.

I can believe the bits about Naya and Kevin, but I'm not buying that Cory is bisexual. I do wonder how he can "date" Lea. She just seems so needy and attention-starved all the time. Her "look-at-me!" attitude probably drove him to the coke.

by Anonymousreply 15302/02/2013

I haven't watched Glee in years, for the reasons listed in the R150 link.

by Anonymousreply 15402/02/2013

Another rumor about Dianna was that she was sleeping with one of the female backup dancers during the 2011 tour.

by Anonymousreply 15502/02/2013

Why does Cory being bi not seem believable?

by Anonymousreply 15602/02/2013

Indeed, R156. Cory's mouth looks like a nice place to park your penis for awhile. And he looks as if he'd enjoy it, too.

by Anonymousreply 15702/02/2013

Mr. Darren Chriss is Hot! Any news about him?

by Anonymousreply 15802/02/2013

I'm a gay man, and even I can tell that Dianna Agron is a lesbian. She reminds me a little of Gioia Bruno, one of the singers of Expose - lots of straight men of that time supposedly found Bruno hot, but she gives off a soft dyke vibe in anything I've ever seen her in.

by Anonymousreply 15902/02/2013

Why is Morrison not on the show right now? Did he piss someone off or is he working on another project and they've given him the break?

by Anonymousreply 16002/02/2013

IS EVERYBODY GAY!?!

by Anonymousreply 16102/02/2013

Darren looks fabulous in next week's episode. He will compete in a DIVA OFF singing Beyonce's song.

by Anonymousreply 16202/02/2013

[quote]IS EVERYBODY GAY!?!

No, dear, but you might want to look a little more closely at Mr. Montgomery's late-night activities.

by Anonymousreply 16302/02/2013

More on Dianna ... does she just set off your gaydar or is there proof?

by Anonymousreply 16402/02/2013

When will we see Chace Crawford on Glee? That's one reason I'd watch. I miss Manbangs.

by Anonymousreply 16502/02/2013

I remember Matthew Morrison being really upset he didn't get to sing in the Michael Jackson episode last year.

by Anonymousreply 16602/02/2013

More Unique.

by Anonymousreply 16702/03/2013

Murphy wants it bareback. Chord was OK with receiving oral but that was it. Now Chord takes it up the ass raw. Kevin is an easy bottom but he refused to do it in the wheelchair. Matthew stopped putting out and see what's happened to him. Unique arrived for dinner at Ryan's all cleaned out and lubed up but nothing happened.

Naya balked at the lesbian relationship arc and only reneged when Heather talked her into it. Hard to believe given the outcome.

by Anonymousreply 16802/03/2013

[quote]Chris was "accidentally" outed in an interview, but I bet you the rest of the cast wishes they could jump out of the closet as fast as he did.

Chris Colfer was never in. He was out the day he walked into the audition room right out of high school. He auditioned for the role of Artie in the wheelchair. He didn't get it but everyone including Ryan Murphy fell in love with him and rewrote the pilot including the character Kurt Hummel written for Chris.

And in those five years out, now 22 year old Chris Colfer has won a Golden Globe, a SAG Award, nominated twice for the Emmy and Grammy, toured the world in concert, been Number One on Billboards Top 100, wrote produced and starred in a motion picture, and wrote two books with one debuting number one on the New York Time Bestseller List. Oh and voted one of the Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People In The World.

by Anonymousreply 16902/03/2013

@ R169

I think the OP was not saying the Chris was in the closet; just that he was "accidentally" outed - meaning that Fox wanted to keep him in the closet but that he "accidentally" outed himself in an interview. The OP then goes on to say that Chris took that opportunity and made no apologies and jumped out into the open and that the rest of the cast who are gay are still in the glass closet.

And I agree with the OP that Chris is a Ryan Murphy in the making.

by Anonymousreply 17002/04/2013

Does anyone know if Dianna Agron dated Taylor Swift? They were seen all over LA for a few months. Next we see: Taylor Swift with a Kennedy cousin, but bringing Dianna with her for the 4th of July festivities at the Kennedy mansion. Then, she dated the guy from One Direction and at the same time Dianna Agron was seen (once) with an unknown British actor, was supposed to be madly in love with him, and friends were concerned she was going too fast. Same with Lea Michelle: really close for a few months, then nothing at all, not even communicating through Twitter any more. Now, she's MIA and was last seen enjoying time with Naya Rivera (no rumours of a possible romance, they most acted like the regular friends who hang up with each other from time to time - Naya is still very much sleeping with the Glee writer). Dianna Agron always seems to me like the girl who could fall in love with a man or a woman and doesn't really care about it. But the more I think about it, the more I think she's maybe not gay, but definitely not straight.

by Anonymousreply 17102/11/2013

I don't think Dianna Agron and Taylor Swift were dating. I think Dianna is bisexual, but she hides that due to her management team.

by Anonymousreply 17202/11/2013

Enough fish talk, let's get back to hunky Jacob Artist...

by Anonymousreply 17302/15/2013

Let's see. Taylor Swift on Thursday tweeted encouraging her fans to watch Glee, which featured her good friend Dianna Agron's character beginning an affair with another female character.

Interesting, at least.

by Anonymousreply 17402/15/2013

What about the woman who plays Sue Sylvester?

She seems very manly looking. IS she gay too?

by Anonymousreply 17502/15/2013

R175, are you deaf and blind or just been in a coma for the past few years?

by Anonymousreply 17602/15/2013

I think [R175] is kidding. Didn't Jane Lynch have drama with her wife's ex or something?

by Anonymousreply 17702/15/2013

R169 "Chris Colfer was never in. He was out the day he walked into the audition room right out of high school."

How could he have ever possibly been 'in'?

by Anonymousreply 17802/15/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 17903/13/2013

I don't think anyone really has any good Glee secrets.

I can't believe Corey and Lea are doing anything more than publicity.

by Anonymousreply 18003/13/2013

Anything about Blake Jenner? He's cute.

by Anonymousreply 18103/13/2013

anything new on darren criss? Is his girlfriend really trans?

by Anonymousreply 18203/19/2013

Blaine and Kurt will be getting married; Sen. Portman will officiate.

by Anonymousreply 18303/19/2013

On the topic of Darren Criss. There are rumors that he is bi and has slept with some male power players in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 18403/20/2013

R150 was terribly written.

by Anonymousreply 18503/20/2013

OK, I met MM on a flight...super nice, very willing to chat and just downright normal. So we are chatting and I tell him that I don't really watch the show that much but I mentioned how much I love Jane Lynch and how talented all the kids are and he agrees with me. He talks about how hard they work and that even he is impressed at what they get done in a week of work. So then I mention that I think Lea M. is the real deal (I had seen her on broadway in Spring Awakening) and how legit she is..He clammed up and gave me the slyest look. He knew he couldn't say how he really felt about her but he went from chatty cathy to a mime. I take it she is not well liked.

by Anonymousreply 18603/21/2013

So is the Cory-Lea relationship real? She was photographed wearing a "Cory" necklace today. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 18703/21/2013

Heh, amusing but not surprising, Lea Michele not being well liked is hardly a secret. Rachel when she is being obnoxious is Lea Michele.

by Anonymousreply 18803/21/2013

I agree, [R188] Lea Michele not being well isn't a secret and going back to her Broadway days she wasn't well like either. I believe there is some Broadway message board that has still has threads from 2006 or 2007 that detailed some of Lea's antics. I can't remember the name of the message board, but I remember stumbling upon it a couple of years back.

by Anonymousreply 18903/21/2013

Good gossip, r186. Did you get any vibe from MM? Gay? Straight? Bi?

by Anonymousreply 19103/21/2013

I want Mike Chan in me deeply.

by Anonymousreply 19203/21/2013

Harry Shum, Jr. is the hottest guy on the show by a thousand miles.

by Anonymousreply 19303/21/2013

I think for the first two years, they only wrote a few episodes ahead. First Vocal Adremaline were regional champions, then national. New Directions couldn't have lost the first regionals if Sue Sylvester voted for them because Groban liked them too. ONJ liked A.I. and Ron liked V.A. but that was only two votes. Plus if Sue had voted for V.A. second, then A.I. couldn't have taken second over N.D. There have been inconsistencies in every episode because of this lack of forward planning.

by Anonymousreply 19403/21/2013

Actually the first 13 eps were written before filming even began, iirc. Second season on, who knows.

As for this season, I honestly believe they may be writing the scripts the night before they film or possibly as they film. The inconsistencies and storylines are so atrocious that the only pieces holding this show together are the viewers hope to see their favorite characters for 5 minutes and the rare humorous reference (eg. Santana's psychic Mexican third eye).

by Anonymousreply 19503/21/2013

Though I have no proof what-so ever, I'd have to agree about the Dianna being bi theory. I'm betting there was some experimentation with Lea, not others in the cast during 1st/2nd season. I don't get any sense of a relationship with Swift though.

As for Lea Michele, I've heard from a PA on the Glee set that she is one of the don't bother me or talk to me unless it's through my assistant types. Label it as you will.

by Anonymousreply 19603/21/2013

sorry, meant to type. . . "if not" others in the cast

And yeah, I'm guessing her management team tries to cover any bi-ness or experimentation rumor for the benefit of PR.

by Anonymousreply 19803/21/2013

If Morrison is not gay then I guess I saw his twin brother making out full on making out with Chace Crawford.

by Anonymousreply 19903/21/2013

Anyone got anything on Naya Rivera?

by Anonymousreply 20003/23/2013

Naya and Chord were hooking up regularly a couple seasons back, but that was pretty well reported at the time.

by Anonymousreply 20103/23/2013

Didn't they both deny that? Naya definitely did on the Wendy Williams show. You got anything else?

by Anonymousreply 20203/23/2013

Pretty sad if Cory has started using again. I kind of doubt it though, he seems to be pretty grounded and not into the whole Hollywood scene.

by Anonymousreply 20303/23/2013

Using what again?

...and Yes MM is a mo, so is DC

by Anonymousreply 20403/23/2013

DC, really? Doesn't he say he's straight in like every interview.

by Anonymousreply 20503/23/2013

Anyone know if the Cory/Lea showmance is for real or PR or maybe bearding?

by Anonymousreply 20703/23/2013

Bearding for her, not him.

by Anonymousreply 20803/23/2013

Is that something you know or just guessing?

by Anonymousreply 20903/23/2013

@R208 So, just to clarify. She's gay and he isn't? I always thought he was.

by Anonymousreply 21003/23/2013

R209 something I know.

by Anonymousreply 21103/23/2013

[R211] So is Lea gay or bisexual and is there any truth to the Lea and Diana rumours?

by Anonymousreply 21303/23/2013

R212 Okay, thanks. So, then is he gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 21403/23/2013

He does not care how he is perceived. She cares how she is perceived thus the bearding is for her.

by Anonymousreply 21503/23/2013

R215 So she isn't gay, but still doesn't want anyone thinking that she is?

by Anonymousreply 21603/23/2013

All I said, and all I will say is that he does not care how he is perceived.

by Anonymousreply 21703/23/2013

R217 Ok thanks.

by Anonymousreply 21803/23/2013

r204, using drugs again

by Anonymousreply 21903/23/2013

[quote]Ryan Murphy should take a lesson.

Murphy let "Nip/Tuck" meander on at least four seasons after it was creatively dead. I don't expect "Glee" to end until Fox does the deed itself and cancels it.

That said, am I the only one who thought this week's episode was actually *good*? The whole Blaine/Sam thing really resonated with me, undoubtedly because I've been in that situation before (had the hots for a straight friend but had to get over it for the sake of the friendship), and the Chris Brown commentary was actually *relevant* (a rarity on "Glee" these days). OTOH singing an ancient Johnny Brown song instead, one that no high schooler would possibly be familiar with (since it was a one-hit-wonder that debut before they were even BORN), was ridiculous. Ditto the Barry Manilow stuff.

by Anonymousreply 22003/23/2013

Who is Johnny Brown?

did you mean Bobby Brown, My Prerogative?

funny they said Bobby was the one who go Whitney hooked on crack but did they forget the whole Oprah interview with Cissy where her brother said he was the one who got her hooked on crack before Bobby ever entered the picture??

Yes Darren Criss is gay as a goose and I have no idea why he is hiding it other than he thinks he will have a movie career. Morrison is so far in denial it is funny. There are pics of him making out with guys at Ben Masani's bar for christs sake.

Rumor has it the guy that plays Arite is a pussy hound and has a very big schlong. Becca Tobin - who plays Kitty the bitch is probably the most normal. Rumor has it she got a very chilly reception from Lea because of her broadway background (she was in rock of ages and had moved to nyc at 18 to work in theater).

by Anonymousreply 22203/24/2013

R222 Thanks for the gossip. So the rumours about Kevin being gay aren't true then? Have you got anything on Naya, Heather or Dianna?

by Anonymousreply 22303/24/2013

There were rumors that Kevin and Jenna used to hook up and they were photographed at beach together. Jenna is now dating an actor from The Vampire Diaries.

There have been several rumors about Dianna. The bisexual rumors have been around since the start of the show. She and Lea did live together for several months back in 2009-2010. There have been rumors that she frequents West Hollywood bars and clubs and picks up women there. Then there were the rumors that she got pregnant by Alex Pettyfer and had an abortion. There was another thread here where someone said that was true. There is a family drama with Dianna that she avoids talking about. It was rumored that she was estranged from her dad for several years and only recently started talking to him because he has MS and his health has declined.

With Heather Morris, there is quite a bit of gossip that a lot of her career moves are dictated by her mother and boyfriend. Heather's mom was basically a stay at home Republican trophy wife and after the death of Heather's father, the mom started controlling Heather's life as much as she could. Heather dropped out of college and tried out for So You Think Can Dance, but she got cut early on. She remained in LA and did various dance jobs before landing a spot with Beyonce's 2007 tour. It was common knowledge that her mom would go to a lot of the shows and she even went overseas. Heather landed Glee in large part because worked with the choreographer Zack Woodlee on previous projects. Her mother has never liked that Heather plays a bisexual slut. Heather begged the writers to tone down certain things about Brittany back in season 2. The Brittany/Artie romance was a result of that.

by Anonymousreply 22403/24/2013

Well.. Blind Gossip insinuated that Matt Morrison was dating Chace Crawford. Don't know if it's true or not though..

by Anonymousreply 22503/24/2013

Good stuff, R222 and R224. Any more?

by Anonymousreply 22603/24/2013

What about Cory? I've read the old posts and seen the rumours. But I'd love to know more. Is he really gay/bi?

by Anonymousreply 22703/24/2013

Yeah thanks, R224. I'm a big fan of Heather Morris. I had no idea of her dance background. I just liked her character on the show, the naive sort of nerdy/crazy girl. Then someone told me she choreographs a lot of the numbers and I started watching her dancing and I could not take my eyes off her. She's flawless. It's like watching two different people. I wonder if her boyfriend is hot. Cuz you know, the way she can dance, she's got to be amazing in bed.

by Anonymousreply 22803/24/2013

R224 So did Dianna and Lea live together as a couple? You've got nothing on Naya no? What about Mark Salling and Chord Overstreet?

R228 Personally I don't think Heathers boyfriend is hot.

by Anonymousreply 23003/24/2013

What about Jane Lynch? Does she think Ryan Murphy is an idiot or is she just happy with the paycheck?

by Anonymousreply 23103/24/2013

Ha! R19 I love you.

by Anonymousreply 23203/24/2013

[R230] The gossip I have on Chord Overstreet is similar to the Heather Morris and her mom stuff. Chord's father is Paul Overstreet a well known Nashville songwriter. Daddy Overstreet is a known homophobe and has never been completely happy with Chord being on Glee. The character of Sam was originally supposed to be a love interest for Kurt. The writers have told people that those plans got dropped when Darren Criss became available for Glee and also because the writers liked the early chemistry between Chord and Dianna in season 2. Other insiders have told me that Chord and his dad had some part in changing the storyline around. I have to wonder if Daddy Overstreet was pissed with the recent Blaine/Sam storyline.

Lea and Dianna did live together as a couple. Lea had lived before with a previous girlfriend during her Broadway days. It is thought that Dianna moved out in 2010 because the tabloids were about to write stories about her and Lea.

The gossip on Naya are usual stories about her sleeping around with writers and producers for her career. She used to be friends with Lea, but they aren't friends anymore. She was close with Heather Morris in seasons 1 and 2, but now her close cast friendships are with Dianna and Kevin. She and Mark get along these days but didn't during season 2 after he cheated on her.

Matthew Morrison isn't friends with any of his other cast mates. He was naive during the early days of the show. He was expecting his character to be a huge fan favorite and he got pissed when the teen characters became the huge fan favorites.

by Anonymousreply 23303/24/2013

R233 Anything on Cory?

by Anonymousreply 23403/24/2013

R233, is this story about Chris Colfer believable or bs?

by Anonymousreply 23503/24/2013

R233 Wow this stuff is great. Do you know why Naya and Lea aren't friends anymore and why she isn't as close to Heather now? Also, what happened with Lea and Dianna cause Lea's with Cory now right?

by Anonymousreply 23603/24/2013

Lea comes across as such a phony who will do anything for her career, including fake relationships. Doesn't everyone always say she gets jealous of anyone else on Glee who gets media attention? I wonder what her and Chris Colfer really think of each other.

Glee was much better when Rachel was the underdog. Then Lea became a big star, and Rachel became the girl all the boys had major crushes on. Pretty unrealistic.

by Anonymousreply 23703/24/2013

R233 Come back!! lol

by Anonymousreply 23803/25/2013

Gave up on Glee last Thanksgiving (just could not get into the new members.)

But I am curious about some of the graduates: Do Mike, Mercedes, and Quinn show up (other than "special" shows)? (Puck I know about.)

by Anonymousreply 23903/25/2013

When they appear on an ep, it is deemed, by many viewers, a special episode. Ratings jump (even if minimally)every time the old characters are aired. You'd think RIB would clue in, but instead they are still trying to keep us focused on the "New McKinley" storylines that despite occasionally entertaining songs and a scarce few eps. that momentarily endear us to certain characters, holds little interest.

I'd love to know how much of the "original" character's distance from Glee is their doing and how much is RIB's.

Dianna, I know was rumored to want more down time from Glee to start a movie career. I'm guessing she was also fed up with the railroading of her character, but I have no idea about the rest.

by Anonymousreply 24003/25/2013

I believe the Achele rumors. Idk if they dated, but to me its so obvious that they were probably messing around. I mean the seemed obsessed with each other and felt the need to touch each other a lot.

But I do wonder what really happened, because now you see no type of interaction between them. No pictures, no tweeting, etc. I know Lea is with Cory & Dianna is with Christian Cooke now, but something bad must of happened.

by Anonymousreply 24103/25/2013

Dianna and Lea were so touchy-feely during the two Glee tours - constant hugging, twirling, hand-holding, intense gazes. Something had to have been going on.

by Anonymousreply 24203/25/2013

I think its obvious that Lea & Dianna were fooling around for years. They can deny it all they want til this day, but I don't believe them.

Now it doesn't even seem like they are friends, which leads me to believe that yes they probably had a major falling out.

by Anonymousreply 24303/25/2013

[R236] I haven't heard deep info on why Naya and Lea are no longer friends. Insiders have told me that Naya got fed up with Lea's phony attitude. They said others on the cast really don't care for Lea anymore. Dianna, Jenna, Kevin, Heather, and Amber are pleasant with Lea, but they really don't talk to her that much. Lea and Chris get along well. Chris is similar position as Lea when it comes to the other cast members. They are pleasant to him on set, but outside of work it is common for Chris not to be invited to parties and other events unless the events are thrown by Lea or Cory. Jenna Ushkowitz is the type that is nice to her cast mates, but doesn't like several of them. She doesn't like the new cast members and she still has resentment towards Naya and Heather because their characters gained popularity in season 1 while her character didn't. She was pissed when they got series regular upgrades in season 2. Jenna wanted the show to focus mostly on the original main 8 teen characters.

Naya and Heather aren't close anymore because of their differing views on the Brittany and Santana storylines. As mentioned before, Heather is still heavily influenced and controlled by her conservative mother. That pissed off Naya and some of the writers. Allison Adler who was on the Glee writing staff last season liked Naya, but didn't like Heather at all.

The Cory/Lea romance is PR and the other cast members know about it and roll their eyes at the whole thing. Cory knows about Lea and Dianna's history, but it doesn't bother him. Dianna is over her past with Lea and Lea is off her hook up list. Cory does go out of his way to make the romance look non-PR, he has taken Lea to Canada with him a few times. When he is up there he hooks up with other women. Cory is friendly with people on set, but he has an over inflated ego.

[R235]I hadn't heard anything about that. It does sound believable and I'll ask around.

Jane Lynch has issues with Ryan Murphy and she sees that he has fucked up the show. She still likes working on the show mostly because of her cast mates and she likes playing Sue. She is at the point where she knows Glee might be her biggest thing yet and she is trying to enjoy it while she can despite Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 24403/26/2013

Good stuff, R244.

Weren't Dianna and Chris close friends at one point? She has written/told a number of stories about him coming to her rescue and being so proud of him.

Naya often has been rumored to have dated one of the producers to get a bigger role. Have you heard that? Was it Ian Brennan? I always thought his vision of Glee got steamrolled by Ryan Murphy when he got involved in the show and somehow got the credit for its creation.

Does Lea really think she's going to be a movie star? She has a way of making Anne Hathaway seem sufferable.

by Anonymousreply 24503/26/2013

A lot of the recent posts here are some truth mixed with a LOT of fangirl speculation and bullshit. Kevin is gay gay GAY and definitely not a 'well hung pussyhound' and all the stories about the stage parents changing storylines are 100% crap, they don't have any power what so ever.

However, something definitely happened between Lea and Dianna, Quinn's recent gay hookup with Santana was a writer's in-joke to 'give Dianna a storyline she'd actually enjoy'.

Everyone pretty much hates Ryan Murphy and the direction the show has gone in except for Lea and Darren (his two favourites). There's an upcoming Funny Girl storyline entirely tooled for Lea since she's still mad and bitter about that failed Lauren Ambrose revival.

by Anonymousreply 24703/26/2013

You make it sound like you have inside info 246 - but absolutely every last thing you have said is speculation and can be found by making a basic search of the net (or even by making it up).

by Anonymousreply 24803/26/2013

Is the unfunny fat white girl still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 25003/26/2013

Haha yes I agree the fan girl speculation is getting outta hand here. Lea & Dianna probably were ONLY FRIENDS. Cory/Lea are photographed like every week so I don't think their relationship is PR.

by Anonymousreply 25103/26/2013

R244 So Lea and Dianna hooked up but Naya and Heather didn't?

by Anonymousreply 25203/26/2013

Brennan's biggest problem other than not getting credit for creating Glee was the total changing of the characters. They were written very black an white. Agron's character was to be a total bitch, nothing more. A very clean line between the nerds and cool kids. This feel good crap now where everyone changes heart and becomes friends ala Kitty is not Brennan's vision.

by Anonymousreply 25303/26/2013

Anyway you slice it, thought, Ian Brennan is still making a ton of cash off of Glee! Of the three writers he appears the most normal.

I don't know why, but something has always unnerved me about R. Murphy and B. Fulchuk. Maybe it's the content of the content of their shows and their demeaner in front of the camera, but something very hackish,shady, and somewhat disturbing about them. Fulchuk especially just seems creepy to me.

Anyone ever met him? or any of three for that matter?

I hope the rumors about BF sleeping with NR are false, though in Hollywood you never know.

by Anonymousreply 25403/26/2013

Cant wait for a tell all book about what really happened behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 25503/26/2013

R254 I don't believe the rumours about Naya and Brad.

R255 Neither can I, I think it'll be 10x better than the show itself.

by Anonymousreply 25603/26/2013

I agree that the behind the scenes stuff will be great to know. I am especially curious about the diva rumors about Lea.

I don't believe Dianna could of been involved with Lea intimately.

by Anonymousreply 25703/26/2013

There is a sex tape featuring a talented young Glee star.

The name of the star, and the nature of "activities" in the tape cannot be released while the show is still popular/ on the air.

by Anonymousreply 25803/26/2013

R258 Can we have a clue?

by Anonymousreply 25903/26/2013

R259, I don't watch Glee, and really don't know much about the show or cast, but I can try:

This person has been on the show since the first season

by Anonymousreply 26003/26/2013

R260 Lol that's not much of a clue, can you think of anything else?

by Anonymousreply 26103/26/2013

[251] Not a chance in Hell Lea and Cory are really a couple.

by Anonymousreply 26203/26/2013

R261, has at least 1 tattoo

by Anonymousreply 26303/26/2013

Duh! Initials are Lea Michele?

by Anonymousreply 26403/26/2013

R263 Lea Michele or Naya Rivera?

by Anonymousreply 26503/26/2013

How is that? Were you in the tape or did you film it?

by Anonymousreply 26703/26/2013

R266 Can you say if they're male or female to narrow it down a bit?

by Anonymousreply 26803/26/2013

I have only seen pics of Falchuk, but he is hot! If my name was Naya Rivera, I'd fuck him regularly even without getting any bonuses on screen.

by Anonymousreply 26903/26/2013

I met Brad Fulchuk at an event in CA in October and he was very nice & easy to talk to. He also has 2 kids he brought to this event that was held at a school.

by Anonymousreply 27103/26/2013

R266 What about the other person on the tape (not the Glee star). Male or female?

by Anonymousreply 27203/28/2013

R244 is so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 27303/28/2013

OK, so what else do you have, insider? Also, let's hear more about the alleged sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 27403/28/2013

I feel like this sex tape rumor has been around for awhile. There was a blind item about it, and I'm pretty sure the common guess was Mark Salling and some girl from his high school.

by Anonymousreply 27503/29/2013

There aint no sex tape probably

by Anonymousreply 27603/29/2013

So any gossip about Cory checking back into rehab?

by Anonymousreply 27704/01/2013

Coke..he was trying to get thin ..worked too well.

by Anonymousreply 27804/01/2013

If he was on coke for awhile, I cant imagine Lea staying in a relationship with him.

by Anonymousreply 27904/02/2013

That's because it's not a real relationship. Bearding/showmance.

by Anonymousreply 28004/02/2013

R280 Bearding for both or just 1 of them?

by Anonymousreply 28104/02/2013

I really like Cory Monteith on the show. I hope he can clean up his act, and make it permanent.

by Anonymousreply 28204/02/2013

I am assuming you think Cory is bearding for Lea?

by Anonymousreply 28304/02/2013

That'll be a fangirl who thinks that Lea Michele is in a secret relationship with Dianna Agron (despite absolutely no proof that I can see).

Fair play to LM and CM though, if it is a bearding relationship they've given it 100% over the past 18 months.

by Anonymousreply 28404/02/2013

Heather Morris is pregnant!

by Anonymousreply 28504/03/2013

I am starting to believe in the PR relationship of Monchele

by Anonymousreply 28604/04/2013

Matthew Morrison must be insane. Remember when he was on Inside the Actor's Studio and Lipton asked him what other profession he would want to try.....and he said gynecologist.

So gross, so desperate, so just plain odd.

by Anonymousreply 28704/04/2013

Lea/Cory is ridiculously unbelieveable. I have no idea about either one of their sexuality but I still recognize that relationship is complete bullshit. It amazes me that Glee fans believe it.

by Anonymousreply 28804/04/2013

Completely agree with 288.

by Anonymousreply 28904/04/2013

Kindly Fuck Off

by Anonymousreply 29104/04/2013

Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 29204/04/2013

Hello, I'm @R146 and back from vacation!

Just heard Cory was finally forced to check into rehab. I'm laughing at all the people who "didn't see it coming" or thinking that he checked into rehab because he was tempted by alcohol and didn't want to get out of hand. It was blow, he's been on it since at least last year (check his pap pics and see how much weigh he "lost"), and the reason Lea "stayed with him" all this time isn't out of some misguided sense of love or friendship, but because it's a damn showmance.

I really hope FOX takes all of these things (Cory in rehab, Heather is pregnant, declining tv ratings and music sales, high cost of production, lazy ass writing, the showrunners have checked out) and put the fans and the actors out of their misery and cancel this show.

by Anonymousreply 29304/05/2013

BIG Amen to that, 293! I'll just be curious as to how Lea "gracefully" breaks it off with Cory.

by Anonymousreply 29404/05/2013

Anything on Blake Jenner? Did he have to do, um, anything in particular to win The Glee Project?

by Anonymousreply 29504/05/2013

Blake Jenner is the most likely male on Glee to have a long term career. Chord has appeal but no depth. Chris is one note. Cory is a game show host in training, Matthew is a lounge act.

by Anonymousreply 29604/05/2013

Monchele is an odd couple. After reading that Lea persuaded Cory to go to rehab it is clear that they are all PR.

by Anonymousreply 29704/06/2013

Got anything else, R293?

by Anonymousreply 29804/06/2013

With Heather being pregnant, she could easily be written out of the show next season. Most of the fans don't care about her that much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 29904/06/2013

I could have sworn I read that Heather was with the dance instructor from The Glee Project (and that's how she managed to be in the on the show in the first place - as helping the cast out with the Beyonce Put a Ring On It dance number) ? Imagine my surprise when the baby daddy was announced to be someone else.

by Anonymousreply 30004/06/2013

This thread is overrun with idiots from L Chat.

by Anonymousreply 30104/06/2013

Brittany is much less interesting without Santana, and her one-liner schtick has kind of gotten tired.

by Anonymousreply 30204/06/2013

So what if there are people from L Chat here? The gossip is the same.

by Anonymousreply 30304/06/2013

The crazy lesbians from L Chat want Monchele to be PR. The crazy lesbians even believe Heather & Naya had something going on. Monchele is real sorry to say.

by Anonymousreply 30404/06/2013

- Dianna is in the closet and the Hollywood actress she's been sleeping with was Emma Stone. Yes, she was in a relationship with Lea in the past. - Chris hates everyone else in the cast besides Lea and Kevin. When Lea and Chris aren't filming a scene they sit around and talk shit about people all day. - Naya is mutually bearding for Hodgson; that they're not even friends and it's purely to advance their careers. - Jenna is a nightmare. FOX is constantly working to make sure nothing about her gets out to the press. - RIB have nothing to do with the show anymore and leave the writing up to the people they hired in Season 3 (who, mostly, are trying to jump ship). - Becca is having trouble getting along with the cast because the majority of them are cliquey, mean, and go out of their way to alienate her. - Mark is disgusting. He'll fuck any background actor that looks his way. - Cory is a really nice person. His relationship with Lea isn't real, but they're close. - Heather's Mom is trying to get Heather to quit acting and get married as soon as possible. After she convinced Heather to try to kill Brittana, she wants Heather to be done with it altogether. Spring Breakers definitely didn't do anything to convince her Mom that Heather should be acting either. - Everyone in the cast (except for Lea) knows that the show is an absolute failure and want out before it ruins their careers any further.

by Anonymousreply 30504/06/2013

So, 304, whose PR clean up team are you from?

by Anonymousreply 30604/06/2013

Huge snort at the r304 for thing Monchele is a real anything.

by Anonymousreply 30704/06/2013

[R305] Did you really just say Dianna was banging Emma Stone? Yeah right!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 30804/07/2013

[308]I agree. How do you come up with Dianna and Emma sleeping together. Please ontd stop acting like you got the inside information.

by Anonymousreply 31004/07/2013

And Mark has sex with male? actors?

by Anonymousreply 31104/07/2013

Most of the guys on this show are ugly. But Mark Salling used to be really hot until he gave up and let go.

Then again that dookie strip on his head was disgusting and either he or FOX has a problem with acknowledging he's mixed. Like that hair is kinda hard to ignore and straightening it to pass him off as white just made him look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 31204/07/2013

Come on you people really don't believe Dianna & Emma hooked up do you? lol

by Anonymousreply 31304/07/2013

Nope. Hard to believe they hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 31404/07/2013

Ontd do you know what happened between Lea & Dianna? Everyone says they dated, but yet no one has any real info on them. Like for how long? Why they broke up? or if they still talk.

by Anonymousreply 31504/07/2013

R301 and R304 So what if there are people from the L Chat here? Are you one of those people who think Cory is in rehab for alcohol, not blow? You're the one on Data Lounge trolling. Give up.

To repeat myself, Cory does blow and he relapsed. He's also been sleeping around with everybody but Lea. Lea is eager to be famous and will do anything for screen time, including pretending to be in a romance to keep ratings afloat. Dianna is gay. Seriously, you can calibrate your gaydar by using her as the standard. Naya will sleep with anything for screen time and fame. Kevin is gay. So is Matt and he's dating Chase. And almost all the guys (Chord and Darren, especially) have been on Ryan Murphy's casting couch.

R295 and R298 Also, I have no dirt on the newbies because really, who cares about them?

R300 Heather has been with her boyfriend Taylor for a long time. She has never dated Zach, the dance instructor, but he has worked with her and therefore got her the teaching job on Glee.

by Anonymousreply 31604/07/2013

But none of that is insider info. That is all spec and idle gossip that can be found easy enough if you follow any Glee forums / random gossip sites. And any fool with eyes could have specced that Cory was back on drugs at least as early as Oct / Nov last year.

And I appreciate I will sound like a deluded monchele shipper here but I really don't see what a fake relationship brings to either of them. Ratings have tanked. There'd be no need to have continued a relationship for near enough 18 months that brings nothing to either of them. And lets be fair theyve put in a million times more effort than even the feted Stewart and Patterson. Surely lea would have been better off dating a 'name'? No one outside of Glee fans has any idea who Finn's real name is.

Conclusion - [316] knows nothing more than me and my next door neighbour's cat.

by Anonymousreply 31704/07/2013

The Dianna and Emma Stone coupling comes out of nowhere.

Love the dish.

by Anonymousreply 31804/07/2013

They've been in the tabloids much more since they've been together than when they were apart. That's why people do showmances. Even if it's not boosting ratings, it's still getting their names out there.

by Anonymousreply 31904/07/2013

[317] here again. Meant to add, I live in a backwater town in the Uk, have never been to the US and have never met any of the cast or crew of Glee. But I could have written every single thing that [316] has written from gossip gleaned from WWW.

by Anonymousreply 32004/07/2013

313 "Come on you people really don't believe Dianna & Emma hooked up do you? lol" Ummmm.... yes and why not? Rumors about Emma Stone being gay I've heard before. It's not that far fetched. This is Hollywood, man where most of the entertainers are gay despite the fact that they're rammed down everyone's throat as being straight. It's a lie and it has been Hollywood's dirty little secret that most celebrities are gay - they're the artists of our decadent culture as we all know the arts are more commonly dominated by gays, not straights.

by Anonymousreply 32204/07/2013

Why are there so many posts denying this particular Dianna and Emma rumor? The amount and urgency to kick it in the bud right away looks suspicious to me.

by Anonymousreply 32304/07/2013

Emma Stone has always pinged to me, and so has Dianna, so it doesn't seem that farfetched. Never heard anything about them being together, even as friends though.

by Anonymousreply 32404/07/2013

I agree 323 either we have some very naive fraus on this thread or a PR person. This is some of the best gossip to pop up on DL for while and it's being dismissed just like that?

by Anonymousreply 32504/07/2013

R317 and R320 Well, I lived in LA for several years, worked in Hollywood, made some connections, and have handled shit like this as part of my job. So, no, not idle speculation on my part.

Also, I'm laughing at your statement about the fact Lea and Cory's showmance brings nothing to them. First, their names and pics being published on entertainment articles are doing something for them. Not a lot, but it's keeping them relevant. Second, they aren't doing the showmance for people who aren't Glee fans, they're doing it for those who are. Third, I notice you only attack my comments re Cory and Lea and nothing else. So yes, you sound like a "deluded Monchele shipper".

What's interesting about the Glee cast to me (and why I occasionally keep tabs on them) is they were relatively young and new when they hit it big, and thus all their mishaps and misdeeds were easily swept under the rug and, for the majority of the time (until now), were kept under lock and key. I like to learn from their representatives' strategies and mistakes. Hollywood is a game of appearances and connections, gender and sexual orientation discrimination still exists, and there are many people in glass closets who can't come out because of a stigma.

by Anonymousreply 32604/07/2013

Are you ppl sure it's blow that got Cory hooked again? I thought his original poison was heroin? I wonder what made him relapse...

Although I'm willing to believe past Lea/Dianna relationship, I agree w/ a poster who said he doesn't believe Monchele is a showmance. I think it might've been in the beginning, but not either one of them is that famous. Their relationship isn't exactly front page news with everything being smooth sailing... of course now that there's trouble in paradise that might change.

by Anonymousreply 32704/07/2013

R305 Can you say more about the Naya and Hodgson thing because that doesn't seem right.

by Anonymousreply 32904/07/2013

Colfer is straight.

by Anonymousreply 33004/07/2013

Wait, wait, wait. Zach Woodlee is straight? Really? I mean, that dumb grin of his and the hipster hats are a turn off, but I'd still hit it

by Anonymousreply 33104/07/2013

Now you're just being ridiculous, R332. So much free fantasy going on here.

by Anonymousreply 33304/07/2013

I'm curious about the "Jenna is nightmare" gossip and what FOX is supposedly hiding about her. Fans don't really give a shit about her. There has been gossip about Becca Tobin having trouble with other cast members for several months now. Melissa Benoist was also mentioned as being shunned by cast members. Tobin is ugly and she makes Heather Morris look like a beauty queen.

by Anonymousreply 33404/07/2013

I forgot there was a JEnna in the cast, Tina is such a forgettable character. Hard to believe she was in Spring Awakening.

by Anonymousreply 33504/07/2013

For some reason, Tobin seems more amiable and professional than most of the newbies. She also seems more social media friendly than the rest. Plus, she's the one they put out there for interviews an whatnot.

What exactly is causing the alleged riff btw. her and the rest of the cast?

by Anonymousreply 33604/07/2013

I don't think there is any "rift" between Tobin and the rest of the cast. She's always taking and tweeting pictures with them, particularly Alex and Heather. Likewise for Lea Michele, who spends time off set with a lot of them.

I think people here are just desperate to paint some of the girls as "bitches" for whatever reason.

by Anonymousreply 33704/07/2013

Sounds like Colfer is a bitch too. Why is he so haughtier than everyone else?

by Anonymousreply 33804/07/2013

Dianna Agron's dating Christian Cook now, so not that gay lol

by Anonymousreply 33904/07/2013

Colfer seemed like nice guy in season 1, over time his bitchiness started to show. I don't even think he likes his straight tween girl fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 34004/07/2013

Isn't Tobin like 35?

by Anonymousreply 34104/07/2013

The Emma & Dianna thing was out of nowhere. That is why it is being dismissed by me. Never have they even been seen hanging out.

As for the Lea/Dianna thing...I believe they did fool around. Some crazy lesbians on L Chat still believe they are together lol.

by Anonymousreply 34204/07/2013

Is Mark bi? And do u think he'll have a career when this shitty show ends?

by Anonymousreply 34304/07/2013

[quote]Melissa Benoist was also mentioned as being shunned by cast members.

They must've seen her nude scene in "Homeland."

by Anonymousreply 34404/07/2013

There have been bi rumors about Mark. His career will end once Glee ends. He is a crappy actor. Scott Clifton, a soap actor said he auditioned for two roles on Glee. It was speculated that he auditioned for Finn and Puck. I think he might have been a better Puck than Mark.

by Anonymousreply 34504/07/2013

Oh God no. I could not see Scott Clifton on this show, for starters he looks too old for the parts(then again so do Puck and Finn), and he's a great soap actor...not so much prime time.

The only actor I really want to see more of is the one who plays Santana. She's awesome, the rest can just stay on their shitty show to ride the train to the end of the line.

I feel bad for Jane Lynch, this show really exhausted her career.

by Anonymousreply 34604/07/2013

R345 yeah I think Mark's career will be over after this. He's a bad actor and when he released an album, it was terrible and flopped big time. I wonder what his back up plan is.

by Anonymousreply 34704/07/2013

R346 I would also like to see more of Naya Rivera. I believe those sleeping her way to the top rumors. But she is a good actress compared to Jenna, Dianna, Heather and the newbie actresses. I think she might have a career post Glee. I don't see her being a movie actress, I can see her continuing to work on TV.

R347 I think Mark will get some guest starring gigs post Glee, those will dry up and he will end up back in Texas.

by Anonymousreply 34804/07/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 34904/07/2013

If this crappily written shit of a show does get another season, someone is definitely blowing TPTB at Fox.

by Anonymousreply 35004/07/2013

Curious if any of you know, how many of the actors released albums? And how did they do? I don't watch the show, but the few times I have, it seems like maybe one or two can sing, the rest...eh. I heard Naya was supposed to have one out, but someone on here said it got shelved.

by Anonymousreply 35104/07/2013

R351 Matthew and Mark have released albums. There was some article that said Naya's album got shelved. I also remember hearing that Amber Riley had a record deal.

by Anonymousreply 35204/07/2013

Only Mark and Matt Morrison have released albums, neither of which did well. But this year Naya, Lea and Amber are meant to have albums coming out. (Naya's did get shelved though. She seems to be making it with a dude from Glee now).

Kevin is also meant to be making one I think, and Darren Chriss has just announced one too.

by Anonymousreply 35304/07/2013

Interesting. Yeah, Amber can sing. The rest sound a bit auto-tuned. Wonder how they'd do live. Thanks for answering.

by Anonymousreply 35404/07/2013

R355 I remember Amber tweeting once about being in the studio to record for her album, but this was a year or two ago.

by Anonymousreply 35604/08/2013

Naya album was shelved until she got a deal with Elton John PR agency. She has been back in studio these past few weeks. She seems intelligent enough to know that her acting career will probably be over after Glee.

I'm curious about will happen with Dianna Agron. Luc Besson is not know to hire shitty actresses, so she must have something. I wish she was gay, but she strikes me as someone who doesn't really care about who she's dating, man or woman. But ultimately, she'll end up with a guy, like Angelina Jolie.

And I remember correctly from a rumour last year, it's Lea Michel who was a coke user and got Cory Monteih back on smack.

NB: I did like Mark album. Not the best singer or album in the world, but he's the kind of decent singer you would listen in concert at your local bar on a Saturday night.

by Anonymousreply 35704/08/2013

Naya's album was shelved after she got the deal with Elton, R357.

And Lea didn't get Cory hooked on anything, that's ridiculous. He's an addict who relapsed, nothing more. She's too ambitious and controlled for coke. Her album probably has the best chances of having mainstream success, with people like Sia and Kuk Harrell writing the songs.

by Anonymousreply 35804/08/2013

Am I the only one who doesn't care for the sound of Lea's voice? I appreciate that she has talent and range, but I find her voice quality grating.

by Anonymousreply 35904/08/2013

I feel that Dianna probably has the best shot at an acting career outside of Glee. She hasn't proven herself as far as talent goes, but when has the ever stopped anyone? She's got everything else going for her.

by Anonymousreply 36004/08/2013

I think LEA could have a SJP-like career if she finds a strong, more grown-up TV vehicle after GLEE, in the sense that she could have a strong pop culture presence that could spin off into endorsement deals, guest appearance etc...without having to sustain a film career.

Then she could always return to broadway and release albums.

I don't see her having much of a film career.

by Anonymousreply 36104/08/2013

R361 Are you implying that SJP can sing as well as Lea?

by Anonymousreply 36204/08/2013

[quote]Am I the only one who doesn't care for the sound of Lea's voice? I appreciate that she has talent and range, but I find her voice quality grating.

She does a television for some hair care product and the first time I heard it, without looking at the television, I thought "WHY would someone use this person as a spokesperson"?

by Anonymousreply 36304/08/2013

Aren't there anymore DIRTY SECRETS?

by Anonymousreply 36404/08/2013

Last year Matthew Morrison told Hoda and Kathy Lee that he would have an album of theater standards out by Valentine's Day, which was almost 2 months ago.........what happened to it?

by Anonymousreply 36504/08/2013

Actually, I think he has a PBS special coming out to promote that album r365. Definitely up MM's alley, but the clip left me with a sort of "meh" feeling, especially when compared to similar performances from other Broadway stars.

by Anonymousreply 36604/08/2013

357... Concerning Dianna, just ONE TIME I'd like to see a girl ultimately get the girl.

by Anonymousreply 36704/09/2013

Yes! More SECRETS! All of that crap info about albums can be found on ze internets already. Insiders, spill the beans! how did things evolved on the set, in the set in the last seasons. And pls, dear publicists, stop trolling.

by Anonymousreply 36804/10/2013

R358 Rumours on Lea and coke have been all over the place for two years at least, and with some photos of her catching something that felt of her bag. Rumours on Cory back on drugs are all over the place since September. Being an addict is, in itself, a reason enough to say "fuck Ryan Murphy and his last episodes of Glee, I'm going in rehab".

Naya's album rumours about being shelved were true. Rumours in London and Paris are that Elton John is putting pressure on Columbia and wants a single or EP released around the same time Malavita.

On a personal level, I wished so much Dianna Agron was gay, but I've heard nothing else than an inclination for English accent.

by Anonymousreply 36904/10/2013

R366=Kristen Chenoweth

by Anonymousreply 37004/10/2013

These blind items came out the second season of Glee.

[quote]#1 These co-stars are beautiful women who have a lot of buzz about their show.  They also had become very close off camera, much unlike their on-screen relationship.  They hooked up for awhile, often bringing home a guy or gal to join in.  Sometimes they even liked to hook up in public bathrooms at the bar.  One of the girls became clingy and wanted more one on one then four on four.  The other, set in her partying ways, packed her bags and was gone by Wednesday.

[quote]#2This actress has made it impossible on the set of her show.  I told you about her and her female "roommate" hooking up before.  This actress has turned into a love sick fool and follows her ex-roomie all over the set and has become very clingy.  Her co-stars are trying to help her out, but her ex is going to the big names and telling them that lovesick girl is ruining her performance and if they want her to stay then they need to write out her stalker ex.  Producers and writers are torn, they need the stalker to stay.  Looks like we might see a cat fight after all.

by Anonymousreply 37104/10/2013

I think Dianna Agron and Lea Michele fucked for a while at the begining, no love there, just a hook up imho

by Anonymousreply 37204/10/2013

Don't care about the Dianna and Lea hook up only. I still think Dianna isn't exclusively het. She just pings, LOUDLY. As far as Lea and coke, she lost a lot of weight and said it was due to some type of surgery. What are we to believe? Either way, I'd hit that in a New York nano second!

by Anonymousreply 37304/10/2013

[371] I read that rumor along time ago and heard it was false.

[372] I think Lea & Dianna fucked in the beginning in 2009. Then cooled it off for a bit with the PR boyfriends and probably because they were told to, then obviously were back at it again in 2011. Now they barely speak it seems like.

by Anonymousreply 37404/10/2013

That's because she started dating Cory

by Anonymousreply 37504/11/2013

Never will believe Lea is "dating" Cory. Hanging out/bearding for face time in the media is all this really is. Someone, somewhere has to have the true dirt on this shit. PR cleaners/thugs can't possibly control everyone and everything. Glee folks aren't the lily white bread beings the PR machine wants everyone (tweens) to believe. The damn show had a little promise in season one, and maybe into season two, but went into the shitter quickly when they decided they wanted to be the new Sesame Street.

by Anonymousreply 37604/11/2013

bump for more dirty gossip

by Anonymousreply 37704/12/2013

[quote]Last year Matthew Morrison told Hoda and Kathy Lee that he would have an album of theater standards out by Valentine's Day, which was almost 2 months ago.........what happened to it?

When is the actual release? I must know!

by Anonymousreply 37804/12/2013

In relation to Lea/her coke antics- as everyone else has confirmed, she is a massive bitch and isn't well liked by any of her co-stars. This is blind gossip but apparently John Gallagher Jr. really could not stand her during SA, like really, really hated her, and only put up with her because Jonathan Groff was good friends with her, for whatever reason (and Gallagher and Groff were sleeping together at the time). take it with a grain of salt, but I got it from a moderately reliable source

Also, yes, she has a huge coke problem and got Cory back into it. I hope his rehab stint works out this time-- he seems like a genuinely nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 37904/12/2013

I went on a couple of dates with a friend of MM's, and he got very discombobulated when I insisted on MM being gay. My strong impression was that the guy I dated was covering for his friend--a greater good type thing. He kept stuttering and avoiding my eyes as he defended the het cred of MM...

by Anonymousreply 38004/12/2013

r316 if Naya sleeps with anything, does that include women? Because that lesbian writer seemed obsessed with her last year.

by Anonymousreply 38104/12/2013

I think the only one who is a massive bitch here is you, R379. If you bothered to follow the Glee cast at all, you would know that she regularly spends time with a lot of them off set and is friendly with all the rest. I don't know about her and John Gallagher Jr., but since she also still regularly spends time with John Groff, Lauren Pritchard, Skylar Astin, Remy Zaken etc. maybe he is the one with the problem.

As for the coke thing, give me a break. He is the addict who should have been responsible enough to stay clean, and he is a grown man to boot. Even if she did also use coke it's his own responsibility to stay away from it. She is not his mother or babysitter.

by Anonymousreply 38204/12/2013

I think most of Lea's life is staged, and I don't believe the rest of the cast likes her very much. There were a ton of blind items and thinly veiled gossip about other cast members barely being able to tolerate Lea's ego - that's when she started her PR offensive to show how "popular" she is by tweeting photos every time she was in the same room as a co-star.

Of course, Glee's popularity has plummeted the past two years, and so have the gossip and blind items.

by Anonymousreply 38304/12/2013

Sure, I guess she must pay them to spend time off set with her.

by Anonymousreply 38404/12/2013

R382 I think the general consensus, here and almost every where else I've seen this spoken about, is that Lea is a huge diva, not nice to her co-stars, and generally difficult to work with. So coming in here and saying that she "spends time with them" and "is friendly" with the others is basically screaming into a black hole. I agree with R383 that all tweeted photos of her with her co-stars are simply her trying to prove how well liked she is. She does not appear to be well liked by the rest of the cast by all accounts and I'm not surprised that that attitude translated to the SA cast.

Also, I find it very difficult to believe that she spends large amounts of time with the rest of the SA cast aside from Jon, Galls and Skylar, who both live/frequently are in LA. (Jonathan and Gideon might also be in LA but no confirmation) Lauren currently lives in the UK and Remy's a student at Columbia. Phoebe's in NYC and working on Broadway, but things were never great between them, especially after Phoebe us'ed for her and people started saying that Phoebe should've been Wendla from the start (which is true, imo).

And this is speculation, but I wouldn't be surprised if things went sour between Lea and Gallagher because he won a Tony for SA and she wasn't nominated (though it sounds like they never really got on in the first place)

Re: the coke thing: I agree, it's his responsibility to keep clean, but having Lea around actively using could not have been helpful.

by Anonymousreply 38504/13/2013

Look, R385,I don't know what to tell you, but she spends time with those people. Are you trying to tell me that Heather Morris and Chris Colfer spend their off time with her out of the goodness of their heart to improve her image? Or that Cory, her boyfriend does? She used to be attached at the hip to Dianna, so evidently Dianna must have liked her a lot. She also used to spend time with Naya going to the spa and such, but I do think there was a falling out with her and possibly Dianna too. She and Jenna have been friends since they were eight and have made no secret of that. Amber Riley calls Lea "munchkin" on twitter and Kevin visited her and Chris on the New York set last summer out of his own free will, and tweeted that he wanted to get together with her soon. Do you get where I'm going with this? Where is all this supposed dislike coming from?

As for the Spring Awakening cast, she has had lunch/dinner with Lauren Pritchard at least twice recently, and tweets with Remy Zaken all the time, (Remy wants to do a duet with her or something). She also sees Remy when she's in New York and Remy has visited her on set together with Lea's dad. And she spends time with Groff and Skylar of course. I don't know about the rest of the cast but they seem to have big dinners where everyone is invited sometimes.

Point being, I might be a fan girl, but you clearly don't know what you're talking about, and neither does anyone else here, it seems.

by Anonymousreply 38604/13/2013

OMG! She was called "Munchkin" on twitter? Why, she must be the most popular person ever!

Give me a break. You can't believe everything you stalk on social media. Ryan Murphy and Glee rewrote the book on using those actors to market the show to impressionable youths. I do believe Lea is a diva, and I don't believe her co-stars like her very much. I do believe they have to spend some time with her by necessity.

by Anonymousreply 38704/13/2013

[I do believe Lea is a diva, and I don't believe her co-stars like her very much. I do believe they have to spend some time with her by necessity.]

Yes, but contrary to me, you seem to believe it in the face of all evidence, simply because you want to.

by Anonymousreply 38804/13/2013

So Naya's dating a rapper? Oooh, fangirls are gonna be pissed.

by Anonymousreply 38904/13/2013

I don't believe Lea was/is doing drugs for one minute, but something got my attention: Cory was sober and clean for 10 years and just after one year dating Lea he relapses on drugs again. In my opinion he is in the hard kind not only alcohol as his team want to say. Do you believe he will miss the last two episodes of the show for booze? The guy was clearly in cocaine or heroine again. And just today I saw a video of him along with Lea for the show where he looks sick and thin, and the same week they filmed that video he was pap in a game with Lea drinking.

by Anonymousreply 39004/13/2013

Remember that racy photo spread the girls did and it blew up in their faces (oh, how can those actresses who play teenagers do something like that??)? That's how they knew that Glee would be more of a burden than a booster for their careers.

by Anonymousreply 39104/13/2013

[391] I don't see anything wrong with those photos except Lea trying way too hard to be sexy! As for Lea, she seems to be making Cory's situation about herself. She probably is a diva on set & I bet Chris is the only person she gets along with.

What I want to know though is why she isn't close with Dianna anymore. Lets be honest, something had to have happened because they were way to good of friends to now not even be seen in public together or hang out. And please don't say its because they dated. I don't believe that crap at all.

by Anonymousreply 39204/13/2013

dd Monchele isn't real. You will see after Glee ends.

by Anonymousreply 39304/13/2013

Is this the last season for Glee?

by Anonymousreply 39404/13/2013

It hasn't been either cancelled or renewed yet. The rumor is that they're trying to work out a game plan and find a new showrunner. Tvbythenumbers, which has a good track record predictiong renewals and calcellations based off of ratings, still expects it to be renewed though.

by Anonymousreply 39604/13/2013

R378, Matthew's Broaway-themed CD appears on June 4! It is up for pre-order on Amazon. Check out the exuberant cover photo!!!

by Anonymousreply 39704/13/2013

Didn't Matthew sign up with Adam Levine's newly formed record label? Do you think Matthew showed his gratitude to Adam?

by Anonymousreply 39804/13/2013

I love pussy so much I want to be a gynecologist!! (fast forward to 32:00)

by Anonymousreply 39904/13/2013

Glee will probably get renewed for season 5 and that should be the last season. The show is too screwed up and even if FOX was to get a new showrunner, that wouldn't save or improve the show.

by Anonymousreply 40004/14/2013

The show doesn't rake in the money as it used to with song sales and other merchandise. The moment Fox has something else that makes them money it's gone and left on the side of the road to die.

by Anonymousreply 40104/14/2013

Is Mark into anal?

by Anonymousreply 40204/14/2013

I'm not a Lea fan but I do find it unfair when people say so-and-so got so-and-so into drugs. NOBODY gets anyone into drugs. Unless you're Gene Hackman in "The French Connection", only YOU get yourself into drugs.

I did them, enjoyed them, probably would have more money in the bank if I hadn't, but I blame NO ONE but me.

This "hanging out with the wrong crowd" bullshit is something parents use when they are in denial about their "perfect" little children (or rabid fans when they are in denial about Heath, Whitney, Andy, River, et al).

by Anonymousreply 40304/14/2013

r380 are you male or female (in other words, is your defending date a gay man)?

by Anonymousreply 40404/14/2013

[quote]It hasn't been either cancelled or renewed yet. The rumor is that they're trying to work out a game plan and find a new showrunner.

Is there any truth to this or is it just wishful thinking on the part of fans?

I feel like Murphy is still in the studios' good books despite how bad the show is.

by Anonymousreply 40504/15/2013

[quote]It hasn't been either cancelled or renewed yet. The rumor is that they're trying to work out a game plan and find a new showrunner.

If it hasn't been canceled, Fox sure has done a pretty good job of trying to kill it. I can't think of another show that has had such an erratic airing schedule. Other than the first season when they aired a new episode for 13 weeks straight, I can't think of another show that has had so many gaps in between episodes. Fox treats it like a mid-season filler show when some sporting event or awards show isn't being broadcast. Have they aired more than 2 consecutive episodes on a weekly basis without some type of hiatus this year? The show seems to disappear from the airwaves for weeks if not months at a time then return out of the blue for a single episode or two then disappear again. Such an erratic schedule will surely end up eroding the audience base; people like shows to be on at a regular time and don't like having to do research to find when it airs.

by Anonymousreply 40604/15/2013

So I was on the Lchat, (ugh) and Naya is dating some dude named Big Sean (never heard of him). Guess he's a rapper for Kanye. They have his twitter acct up and he says nigga this, nigga that. Shame. He is good looking though.

by Anonymousreply 40704/15/2013

R405 It supposed to be Murphy's desire to leave, not the network. He just had another pilot picked up by HBO, in addition the the three shows he has on the air at the moment. Plus he's proven himself to have no interest with things when they're no longer shiny and new.

by Anonymousreply 40804/15/2013

Jane Lynch's career will be a flop after this.

by Anonymousreply 40904/15/2013

R407 Google Big Sean's nudes, they'll tell you everything you need to know about the guy.

They're pushing that relationship way too hard for me to take it seriously though, those pictures from that movie premiere were just vulgar. I guess with Glee winding up Naya is desperate to get as much exposure as she can and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it.

by Anonymousreply 41004/15/2013

not necessarily r409. she was hilarious in her roles in christopher guest films and some other filmed more recently. plus she has a new game show hosting gig coming up. if anyone, she be the one from glee to remain at least somewhat relevant.

by Anonymousreply 41104/15/2013

R404, I'm a gay guy, so was the date, lol.

by Anonymousreply 41204/15/2013

r410, Yeah, I thought it was kind of weird, because she usually keeps her personal life under wraps. I suppose to not offend the fans that lose their shit if she seems straight. Maybe she thinks he'll further her music career. Hope she doesn't turn into another Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 41304/15/2013

I don't see Jane's career flopping after Glee. I think she will continue to do TV shows and maybe voice work on kid movies here and there.

by Anonymousreply 41404/15/2013

[quote]I don't see Jane's career flopping after Glee. I think she will continue to do TV shows and maybe voice work on kid movies here and there.

I agree. She had reached the point that she was in constant demand as a character actor, and now that she's got more name recognition, she can probably keep doing that forever, both on TV and in films. She could have a Kathy Bates kind of career if she picks some good film roles.

by Anonymousreply 41504/15/2013

Why would R409 say Jane Lynch's career would be a flop?

All she has to do is be even semi-successful in Annie and the papers will have a filed day celebrating her "triumph." Besides, her film and tv career will definitely be able to continue - recall her recurring role in Two and a Half Men?

by Anonymousreply 41604/15/2013

I suspect several Glee actors will have some degree of future success. How many already have broadway credits? Matthew Morrison, Lea Michelle, Jonathan Groff, Jenna Ushkowitz (sp?), the new Quinn with alopecia, Jessalyn Gilsig (at least off-bway) and Darren Criss.

Who else?

by Anonymousreply 41704/15/2013

"the new Quinn with alopecia" wtf are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 41804/15/2013

The fact that Naya has made every effort to keep herself in the public eye recently tells me that something is up. She's been papped nearly every day or every other day or two for weeks and when she's not being papped she's been posting "selfies" on instagram and twitter.

I like her as an actress and as a singer actually though I wonder how wide her acting range and versatility is and whether she'll have staying power outside of her character on Glee. Perhaps she's worried about that too considering her recent attention-seeking behavior.

I have never really taken to her off screen personality. She seems very superficial and manipulative when it comes to advancing her career. I also get the sense that she's not above sleeping her way to the top. (I know . . . I know. . .how unusual for Hollywood types. . .)

by Anonymousreply 41904/15/2013

[quote]in addition the the three shows he has on the air at the moment.

Well, I think he can forget about one of them ("The New Normal.")

by Anonymousreply 42004/15/2013

Jane is a one-note actress and she will always be the gym teacher from Glee in the future.

by Anonymousreply 42104/15/2013

She can always go back to "2.5 Men" even though Charlie's no longer there.

by Anonymousreply 42204/15/2013

Jane Lynch will be fine:

She is going to Broadway this summer. She is hosting a game show produced by Sean Hayes on NBC. She also had a deal with Fox for an animated show.

She will be laughing all the way to the bank, regardless of what happens with Glee.

by Anonymousreply 42304/16/2013

Lynch worked a lot before Glee and she will work a lot after it's history.

by Anonymousreply 42404/16/2013

I think Jane is the one actor on this show who has the least to worry about in finding work after the long overdue demise of this crap fest.

by Anonymousreply 42504/17/2013

I feel like Mark Salling is already the first casualty of Glee.

by Anonymousreply 42604/17/2013

anymore info on Lea or Dianna?

by Anonymousreply 42704/17/2013

[quote]anymore info on Lea or Dianna?

As in together? Lea has been outed as bisexual a few times. I think Dianna is pretty much as straight as they come, if you discount the fact that she may have had a fling with Lea.

They have reportedly had breakfast/lunch together a few times lately but sometimes the shippers make stuff up so it's hard to know.

by Anonymousreply 42804/17/2013

Well now. Since they're going to have two more seasons there should be more good dirty secret shit to come.

by Anonymousreply 42904/21/2013

With at least two more seasons, I predict there will be more dirty secrets about Ryan Murphy and his casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 43004/21/2013

This week, big sean with a stripper:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHz5-6RCYAAXCG3.jpg:large

r410, enjoy the original.

by Anonymousreply 43104/21/2013

r428 Dianna, to me, pings harder than pretty much any girl on television right now.

by Anonymousreply 43204/23/2013

I think Dianna is the closeted version of Amber Heard. She is bisexual, but can't or doesn't want to publicly admit it. I buy the rumors about her having a fling with Lea, but I don't think she dated Taylor Swift. Taylor doesn't ping to me.

by Anonymousreply 43304/23/2013

[433] I think Dianna & Lea had a fling, maybe more, but were told to stay away from each other for the sake of the show and their careers. Hell Dianna seemed to be so smitten over Lea.

by Anonymousreply 43404/23/2013

I have a wife that I've been married with for 3 years and we have 3 kids together. For the past year and a half, I have a secret job as a crossdressing dominatrix and it pays me really well. I don't have sex with my clients, but I do force them to perform body worship. They lick my feet and toes and make them bow down to me. I am VERY rough with my clients, and they love it. They always come back for more. My clients usually consist of middle aged white men with high income. I charge them 250$ an hour. I easily make 3000$ a week with this job. My wife does get suspicious with how I get this money, but she doesn't really force me to answer for all this money. I think she's scared of what the answer might be.

For the past month, my wife and I have been arguing. She doesn't want me to go at night anymore. Its been really difficult for me to keep my personal life and dominatrix life away from each other. I want to tell her about my night job, but I'm terrified of her reaction. If she saw me performing, I think she'd have a heart attack.

I know its weird that I am posting all this stuff on Datalounge, but I really need help from a group of individuals like you guys to help me with my dilemma. I do this job, not because I like it. But I need the money to provide my family with all the necessities that I can't fund if I work a normal job. Also would you guys consider my profession as cheating on my wife. I am not having sex or exchanging bodily fluids with my clients. I provide them services that their wives don't.

Oh, and I love Glee!

by Anonymousreply 43504/23/2013

Hi "[435]",

1) I suggest you would consider seeing a certified therapist. The issue you're facing is complex and a habilitated professional would be in a better position to help you out. Tbh, you didn't feel confortable to share your decision w/ your wife from the get go, so there must be a reason for that. The fact that your secret plays in a sexualized context adds another layer to your issue, for sure.

IMO, the process of therapy will help you be honnest about your reasons, why you're not confortable sharing this w/ your wife, if you would be able to share it and how.

In the meantime, you could ask your wife some time to go through this on your own, but I think you would also have to make her feel included in the solution you would be willing to go for. Ie, if you choose therapy, tell her about it, even though you probably won't tell her what it is about. Just that will be a shock to her and you both will need some time and space to heal. But give her and yourself something to hope for.

2) If you want to get some confort with sharing this reality you live with others, I think you would have a better chance reaching out to ppl that have been affected by similar situations, if you post in a main threadlist.

Wishing you good luck!

by Anonymousreply 43604/23/2013

[R433]

I think Dianna may be bisexual, but she will never come out especially this early in her career.

by Anonymousreply 43704/23/2013

I think Amber Riley is the first Glee casualty. She was an original cast member, has barely been on this year, and hasn't done anything outside the show. I think Salling has a better chance of success based on his looks. McHale and Ushkowitz are gonna be screwed when the show is done. Ushkowitz actually had a Broadway career before this show but I think the show has actually hurt her chances for stage work. She's too well known for the ensemble now but not a big enough name to book leading roles.

by Anonymousreply 43804/23/2013

Mark Salling will be a Glee casualty. He isn't aging well and he is a bad actor. I agree with you R438 on Ushkowitz and McHale.

by Anonymousreply 43904/23/2013

I actually don't think McHale is that bad of an actor, and he's decent looking when not wearing grandpa clothes. He could be a character actor, although I don't think he passes for straight very well, even when he's acting.

I do agree about Glee only hurting Ushkowitz's career though. If you're on a show for four years, and even they don't think you're worth throwing a story line to, I doubt anyone else will think to.

by Anonymousreply 44004/23/2013

Any gossip on Naya?

I think she is absolutely gorgeous.

Is she gay/straight/bi/undecided/all of the above?

by Anonymousreply 44104/23/2013

Earlier this year, Chris Colfer was complaining about being "typecast."

by Anonymousreply 44204/23/2013

I have no doubt Colfer is typecast. I'm just not sure Glee is to blame.

by Anonymousreply 44304/24/2013

Kevin McHale pings hard and I've read gossip that he is in the closet. If he is gay, I wonder why he isn't out especially since he is on a show like Glee.

by Anonymousreply 44404/24/2013

Rivera. Dates men and women. Is she interested in the men she dates, or more accurately, uses? That's the question. She has a goal. When one door closes, she opens another.

Rivera's character was supposed to go to New York earlier and have a bigger storyline. Rivera had a disagreement with Murphy, he changed the plan for her character.

by Anonymousreply 44504/29/2013

I've kind of skipped Glee the last few weeks so I'm not updated on current storylines. But I read that the rest of the originals are graduating this year. Anyone know if the plan is to keep focusing on the new high schoolers or more of the NY setting? Or continue the mix.

by Anonymousreply 44604/29/2013

[quote]Rivera. Dates men and women. Is she interested in the men she dates, or more accurately, uses? That's the question. She has a goal. When one door closes, she opens another.

Rivera's character was supposed to go to New York earlier and have a bigger storyline. Rivera had a disagreement with Murphy, he changed the plan for her character.[/quote]

Interesting. The question about "using" men seems valid to me. I've only ever seen Naya papped with men that could somehow advance her career in one way or another. The number of PR photos dramatically increases when she seems to need to stay in the public eye eg. Public appearances with Mark Sailing as Glee was picking up momentum and interview comments like" who wouldn't want to be with him." There are also the multiple appearances with "Big Sean", tweets to him, and mentions from him about being "the sexiest girl he's ever slept with." All this when Glee was wrapping up filming and word got out that her very self-promoted album was being shelved as Lea's was seeming to really gain momentum.) Other than wishful fangirl fantasies, I've never heard of her being linked to any females though. What's the scoop on that end?

Also, what is the dish on her disagreement with Murphy and the original direction of her character in Season 4? I've never heard anything about this.

While I speculate from gossip and generally from Murphy's general public presentation that he is spiteful and immature enough to punish an actor for personal reasons, I find it hard to believe he would derail a major storyline or the show in general just to do so, but what do I know. . .

Perhaps her relationship with friend Dianna Agron, who supposedly has an acrimonious relationship with RM due to questioning character direction/motivation, has something to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 44704/29/2013

R445 Tell us moreee

by Anonymousreply 44804/29/2013

Five years from now, the only Glee cast member that will still like Ryan Murphy will be Lea Michele. The rest will probably hate him. It is well known that the Nip/Tuck cast grew to hate RM and it looks like the only who seems to be ok with him is Jessalyn Gilsig. But she never had a huge role on Nip/Tuck and she might have never had issues with Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 44904/29/2013

So now people actually believe Naya is bi sexual. Lol almost as crazy as people thinking Achele was a thing. Naya is straight. Does she date to further her career. I believe so.

Wouldn't surprise me if Dianna & Ryan had a falling out.

by Anonymousreply 45004/29/2013

Saw that Cory got out of rehab, swung by LA to pick up Lea, and took off for Canada. Will the PR for this joke of a couple never end? Absolutely zero chemistry between those two, on the show, or off. Couldn't their teams come up with more believable beards?

I hope every cast and crew member does hate Murphy, including Lea. He seems despicable. How he keeps getting his shows picked up and renewed is beyond belief. He truly must have a 10 incher he doesn't mind using, can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch, or some really good shit on TPTB at the networks.

Agron was wise to get away from the show when she could. I do believe it was her choice to go, not Murphy's. And yes, I do believe she and Lea had a thing at one time, and that neither is straight.

by Anonymousreply 45104/29/2013

It sucks that they never went ahead with a Sam and Blaine pairing. They have more chemistry than Klaine.

by Anonymousreply 45204/30/2013

[quote]Saw that Cory got out of rehab, swung by LA to pick up Lea, and took off for Canada. Will the PR for this joke of a couple never end? Absolutely zero chemistry between those two, on the show, or off. Couldn't their teams come up with more believable beards?

Like them or not the beard theories are absolutely ridiculous. They do use their relationship for publicity purposes, but they're very clearly together. Why would they need to beard anyhow? Neither is gay, though I think Lea is bi with a preference for men.

by Anonymousreply 45304/30/2013

Cory is gay, and even IF they were both straight, it would still be a showmance for publicity reasons. The only absolutely ridiculous thing is anyone believing that's a real relationship.

by Anonymousreply 45404/30/2013

But why put such ridiculous amounts of time into this supposed "showmance"? They may have gotten a Little attention out of it but I don't see either of their careers soaring and Glee of course is on a perpetual deroute.

They do occasionally spend time together/travel together with only a few twitter sightings to attest to it. To me it seems inconceivable that they would willingly spend so much time in each others company just for the sake of a few hardcore fans noticing.

And where is the evidence that Cory is gay? All I've ever heard is that he is a bit of a womanizing sleazebag, and he doesn't exactly ping.

by Anonymousreply 45504/30/2013

And where is the evidence that Cory is gay? All I've ever heard is that he is a bit of a womanizing sleazebag, and he doesn't exactly ping.

Lea can do so much better than that 30 year old who plays a teenager! JEEZ!

by Anonymousreply 45604/30/2013

Lea was rumored to have a relationship with a female back in broadway. I do believe the rumors about her & Dianna. Those chicks were obviously very smitten with each other. I am convinced that Fox & Ryan Murphy probably messed up their romance. Or they had a major disagreement. Because they went from all over to each other to nothing.

by Anonymousreply 45705/01/2013

Are Lea, Dianna, and Naya still friends?

by Anonymousreply 45805/03/2013

[quote]Any gossip on Naya? I think she is absolutely gorgeous.

Should be number one pick to portray Elphaba in the Wicked" movie but it'll probably go to Anne Hathaway.

[quote]Saw that Cory got out of rehab, swung by LA to pick up Lea, and took off for Canada. Will the PR for this joke of a couple never end? Absolutely zero chemistry between those two, on the show, or off. Couldn't their teams come up with more believable beards?

Do you sit in your room making up shit? The show's first season was a hit because of their chemistry and fans were upset when they split. Just because YOU don't like them doesn't mean others don't.

by Anonymousreply 45905/03/2013

Naya has a lovely voice, but its smoky lower register would not be a good fit for 'Wicked.'

She can hit high notes, but not with the power that Ephelba needs, at least without autotune.

by Anonymousreply 46005/03/2013

Surely if anyone from Glee is going to be playing Elphaba in a Wicked movie, it's Lea. I mean, it's a no-brainer.

by Anonymousreply 46105/03/2013

Lea is too in love with herself to play Elphaba correctly.

by Anonymousreply 46205/03/2013

Elphaba is MINE, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 46305/03/2013

One time Emmy loser Lea Michele doesn't have the likeable quality that one needs to play Elphaba. Isn't it bad form to have the lead of movie musical be played by an actress the audience either hates or feels ambivalent about?

by Anonymousreply 46405/03/2013

The first season was a hit because of the unusual format, the writing and the cast, NOT because of Rachel/Finn.

by Anonymousreply 46505/03/2013

Lea is way too ambitious and fame hungry to even use so saying Cory started using because she was using around him is the most ridiculous thing I've heard. I do hear unnecessary pressure and having to lie all of the time makes people relapse, though. Lea "forcing" Cory to go back to rehab? Please, if she forced him to go back to rehab, it'd be because she needs him to be relatively sane to parade around for advertising her show, how "straight" she is, and her upcoming project this summer. I think Achele fangirls are crazy as all hell but those two were definitely screwing around on and off.

by Anonymousreply 46605/04/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 46905/06/2013

He should have called him what he really is - chicken.

by Anonymousreply 47005/06/2013

I believe the game show is going to be successful- Jane does a really great job hosting. And Morrison is definitely straight.

by Anonymousreply 47105/07/2013

[reply 466] Deluded L Chat stan lol

by Anonymousreply 47205/07/2013

Ok since i def. think Agron and Michele were doing each other ( i used past tense cause i dont think anymore) so who has heard rumors about why it ended? Last legit interaction was middle of january , according to a crewmember they spent the morning together and had breakfast with Ushkowitz. But the info should have never gotten out.

by Anonymousreply 47305/07/2013

I don't think Matthew Morrison is completely straight.

by Anonymousreply 47405/07/2013

[R473] so what was meant to be happening at this breakfast that the info wasn't meant to be allowed out - a lesbian threesome behind the cornflakes box?

Honestly, conspiracy theory as its best. Three co-workers having breakfast on the set of the show they work on - and that info was confidential?

by Anonymousreply 47505/07/2013

I don't think Morrison is straight either, and that's coming from some with zero attraction to him.

by Anonymousreply 47605/07/2013

Here's something scandalous: GLEE is renewed for TWO more seasons.

Good. God.

How low can we go?

by Anonymousreply 47705/07/2013

Matthew Morrison is gay gay gay been photographed making out with a guy at Ben Masani's bar in nyc when he was on broadway - currently fucking chace crawford...

by Anonymousreply 47805/07/2013

When my ass itches....it feels great to shit.

by Anonymousreply 47905/07/2013

crew members are not allowed to talk about the cast , guess thats why....

by Anonymousreply 48005/09/2013

With a cast as large as the one on Glee, someday someone is going to slip up and spout the dirt, or do it intentionally. Hope it's sooner rather than later. There are probably shit loads of things most of them wouldn't want to be public.

by Anonymousreply 48105/09/2013

I honestly think anyone waiting for a big tell all scoop is going to be disappointed. There will be stories about a bit of drug use, a bit of homo on the DL, a few hook ups and the inevitable tales of big egos, but anyone thinking there will be anything particularly scandalous is going to wait in vain.

The biggest ego there is clearly Ryan Murphy and he's already notorious.

by Anonymousreply 48205/09/2013

Heather Morris, Chris Colfer and Cory Monteith want out of the show.

by Anonymousreply 48305/11/2013

Heather Morris got her wish due to her pregnancy. The season finale was pretty much her send off.

by Anonymousreply 48405/11/2013

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris Colfer wants out of it. His role was a big nothing this year. Although I don't think anyone but his fans from Glee has any interest in his amateurish writing.

by Anonymousreply 48505/11/2013

I can't believe they renewed it for another season! It's time it goes away

by Anonymousreply 48605/11/2013

Two more seasons, R486!

by Anonymousreply 48705/11/2013

Colfer's fangirls will ditch him later on. I don't think he likes his fanbase that much. A majority of his fans like the Klaine pairing which Chris hates and he also hates Darren Criss. Once his fans fully realize that, they will quit following his writing career. I haven't seen Chris' movie Struck by Lightning, but I read some of the screenplay excerpts that were leaked online a couple of years ago. The excerpts I read came off as a bad modern day version of John Hughes movies. I know the movie has received mixed reviews.

by Anonymousreply 48805/11/2013

R483 I certainly hope Monteith gets his wish.

by Anonymousreply 48905/11/2013

I don't know what kind of acting gigs Chris would get post Glee besides type casting as the flaming homo.

by Anonymousreply 49005/11/2013

Why does Colfer hate Darren Criss? Jealous of the attention Criss got when he joined the show? I can understand him being sick of the show and the "Klaine" relationship but why Criss personally?

by Anonymousreply 49105/11/2013

Chris Colfer should get pregnant to get the fuck off the show. He has ovaries, right?

by Anonymousreply 49205/11/2013

[quote]I haven't seen Chris' movie Struck by Lightning, but I read some of the screenplay excerpts that were leaked online a couple of years ago. The excerpts I read came off as a bad modern day version of John Hughes movies. I know the movie has received mixed reviews.

It was just OK. Rebel Wilson had some good lines, but turns out, she was adlibbing. He should probably just stay with Glee since he's already having a hard time getting other acting roles (he complained about being typecast earlier this year).

by Anonymousreply 49305/11/2013

I'm surprised he wants out of it. He seems smart enough to hope that the thing lasts ten years because his career is over once it ends. You have to be incredibly talented to back-up being such a gay stereotype. Sean Hayes is, and even he's had career troubles. Colfer, however, is not. I have a feeling he's going to have a problem with alcohol in the future.

by Anonymousreply 49405/12/2013

R491 I think Colfer hates Criss mainly because of the attention Criss got when he joined the show and many of the Colfer fangirls started pushing for the Klaine pairing right away. I also remember reading something about Colfer being mad that the writers didn't go through with the plan to have Sam paired with Kurt.

Criss had a fanbase prior to Glee because of the Starkid and the Harry Potter parody stuff. Those fans followed him to Glee and Criss became a favorite with many of the fangirls who didn't know about the Starkid stuff. I think many of the Klaine fangirls like Criss more than Colfer and I can sort of see why. Criss comes off as more likable than Colfer. I liked Colfer back in season 1, but after that I noticed he started being more arrogant in interviews. I believe the gossip and rumors about him disliking the other cast members minus Lea and Cory.

by Anonymousreply 49505/12/2013

Considering Colfer and Criss don't have any chemistry at all, it's surprising there are so many Klaine fans. Klaine even won Entertainment Weekly's Greatest TV Couple of All-Time, beating out couples such as Lucy and Ricky, Bobby and Pam, Ross and Rachel, and Darrin and Samantha.

by Anonymousreply 49605/13/2013

Kurt and Blaine had an incredibly romantic start, with Teenage Dream and Baby its Cold, its easy to see why they became so popular. Kurt at the time was a fan favorite and that is when Darren along with the pairing became very popular.

Truth is both characters aren't that interesting together, Darren works better with Chord because it brings out more of his goofy side which is suppressed opposite of Chris. Kurt is also turned down because they tame his diva side with Blaine. Their relationship is too saccharine to make for good tv and they were never that interesting together, the writers realize this but their hands are tied because as you say the couple became such a force in their fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 49705/13/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 49805/14/2013

Christ, people just make up shit here of people they have never even met.

by Anonymousreply 49905/14/2013

[quote]Considering Colfer and Criss don't have any chemistry at all, it's surprising there are so many Klaine fans.

When they have scenes together, Chris seems like he can hardly bear to look at Darren (who seems to be beloved by everyone else who meets him). Maybe he's actually deeply in love with him.

by Anonymousreply 50005/15/2013

[501], how rude of him, refusing to validate your existence for you. Or he's an excellent mind reader and saw your brainwaves spell the c-word at him. Next time try smiling, I'm told it works wonders.

by Anonymousreply 50205/15/2013

Why would I need to smile at him? He gave me the look and I kept it moving. Whoop de damn doo!

by Anonymousreply 50305/15/2013

When Chord kept saying to Darren "but you want to do me!" in the last episode was so fucking hot!

by Anonymousreply 50405/15/2013

Seems like out of all of the original cast, Chris acquired the biggest ego.

by Anonymousreply 50505/15/2013

What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 50605/15/2013

[quote]When they have scenes together, Chris seems like he can hardly bear to look at Darren (who seems to be beloved by everyone else who meets him). Maybe he's actually deeply in love with him.

Sweetie, you do realize it's a scripted show where Colfer's character is still pissed he was cheated on and even told the Lesbian couple just last week that they weren't together. And he is directed to act that way and there are producers and a director who actually watch and if he wasn't doing what they want will have him change it. But it is sweet and naive for you to think actors just wing it, you must be of the "Reality Show" generation.

by Anonymousreply 50705/15/2013

R 501 - What kind of store?

by Anonymousreply 50805/15/2013

R505, Colfer may have a big ego, but let's not pretend anyone's ego is bigger than Lea Michele's.

Colfer couldn't help but get egotistical the way critics slobbered all over him the first couple seasons. He was good but not that good.

by Anonymousreply 50905/15/2013

Clothing store at the Time Warner Center in Columbus Circle in NYC.

by Anonymousreply 51005/15/2013

[quote]The biggest ego there is clearly Ryan Murphy and he's already notorious.

[quote]Colfer may have a big ego, but let's not pretend anyone's ego is bigger than Lea Michele's.

This is truth, Colfer isn't as bad as Lea, but honestly the biggest diva is Ryan Murphy himself by far.

by Anonymousreply 51105/15/2013

510 - i didn't realize colfer had a boyfriend. what did he look like? what made you think it was his BF?

by Anonymousreply 51205/15/2013

Read somewhere that the show runners were going to be replaced. Really would like to see that happen. Agree that Murphy's ego is really out there. Kind of wish no one would buy his shows anymore. Just shut him down and show him he ain't all that.

by Anonymousreply 51305/15/2013

Did RMurphy have much involvement in this past season? It seems like he was focusing on The New Normal and AHS. And now, he's got that "human sexuality" drama series on HBO in the pipeline.

by Anonymousreply 51405/15/2013

This thread is getting amazingly boring! Rise and shine, I say! Please, stop that silly speculation about my fellow actors' /producers' egos. I just can't anymore! Between you and I, we all know who has the biggest head on this set. Someone even stipulated in his/her contract that the Paramount Entry Gate would regularly have to be enlarged because it couldn't fit through the door anymore... Hahaha, isn't this fabulous! Btw, I'll have you know that preserving one's self-image is only a validation thing, right. Besides, actors have notoriously big heads, it's part of their contracts. We even get measured at the beginning and end of shooting each seasons. The producing Dpt say it's for props, but we all know the real rationale behind this! But enough with this boring anatomically challenged subject!

Dirty secrets, where were we?! Oh yes, oh my, I'm starting to wonder if anybody will dare spill out some crusty details here. I was sincerely hoping my PR efforts, over the last year would be paying off. I mean paps are now #1 on my speed dial list, even before my mom! Who is this dedicated, I'll ask you? Maybe that b*tch Jen Biel, I'll give you that. But in all seriousness, my publicist's team really did work overtime, lately, which I am really grateful for. Social media is such a wonderful thing when you don'have to handle it personally! I already have to parade around and cover for Cory's bullshit antics, I don't think I could stand the crazies on my twitter feed - from what my publicist told me, it's not pretty... A girl's gotta breath, you know?! Evidently, everyone wants to know if it' reaaal love between him and I... Omg, you guys, funny enough, I just had to correct my autocorrect just now, from 'retail' to 'real'. Haha, so apropos... Anyhow, where were we?

Oh, I really have to refute some of the accusations my publicist showed me on DL. Ie that I am a self centered, cold hearted bitch! Although I agree one the first count, I happen to believe that success in showbiz comes with an unhealthy level of narcissism. So there! But you make it as if I'm suffering from some sort of personnality disorder, and cold hearted?! I'm vegan for Barbara's sake! This would be totally contradictory.

Without trying to sound like my self-promotional self again, please and dearly thank you for continuing this conversation about me, as my media, klout, whatever score is rising!!

And well, who am I kidding, this was fun!

by Anonymousreply 51505/16/2013

For whoever asked Colfer's boyfriend is Will Sherrod, he is just some production gopher. They have been together for many months now.

by Anonymousreply 51605/16/2013

Funny, no one yells at me about being late getting their coffee since I started fucking Chris.

by Anonymousreply 51705/16/2013

[quote]Sweetie, you do realize it's a scripted show where Colfer's character is still pissed he was cheated on and even told the Lesbian couple just last week that they weren't together. And he is directed to act that way[/quote] Thanks for the condescending response, but I thought the same last year, when their characters were still together. I just don't think he does a good job faking being in love with Darren.

by Anonymousreply 51805/16/2013

R517 Will Darling! Didn't think I'd have the displeasure of finding yo here! It was SO lovely to see you Monday, at the Upfronts!

About that coffee, I understand it's a bit late but since you're up at 3am and we are in the same city, we both can't sleep, and you obviously don't have anything better to do, would you be a sweety and bring me my usual, but decaf?.

Thanks that would be so very appreciated, wink! Oh, wait, could you change that for some tea?

by Anonymousreply 51905/16/2013

Chris's ego is so big he's fucking his twin.

by Anonymousreply 52005/16/2013

I met Chris on Melrose once - could not have been nicer.

by Anonymousreply 52205/16/2013

522: details?

by Anonymousreply 52305/16/2013

It is clear that Lea & Ryan have the biggest egos on the show.

We all know Lea/Cory's showmance will fade eventually. But please will the crazy Achele lesbians fan see reality!

by Anonymousreply 52405/16/2013

Seeing his bf's pic, that was the guy who was with him when they were shopping at my store.

by Anonymousreply 52505/16/2013

Maybe because it's known as Klaine? Kurt is barely in that combo.

How about Blurt?

by Anonymousreply 52605/16/2013

Why didn't they go ahead with the Sam and Blaine pairing?

by Anonymousreply 52705/16/2013

did his boyfriend give you a bitchface, too? he looks cute in pics, is he cute in person?

by Anonymousreply 52805/16/2013

I like the story of the tranny and the jock. Hopefully they are paired next season.

by Anonymousreply 52905/16/2013

R515 Dear Lea, Let's do get down to the "crusty details". Besides yourself, just tell us who you're really fucking these days. Can't get any crustier than that, can we?

by Anonymousreply 53005/16/2013

Cory got out of rehab pretty quickly, and then went on vacation. Anyone know if he's really clean?

by Anonymousreply 53105/17/2013

Colfer does not want out of Glee. He has said many times that he wants to be on that show until they kick him out, so I don't know why people try to peddle that gossip still. He could have been gone last season if he had wanted, or just appeared as a guest star. It's a perfect gig for him. He gets a Glee paycheck and gets to do his little side projects. Who wouldn't want that money for only having to do a little bit of work? He gets paid a full amount for just appearing on screen for two minutes.

And if you're going to try and say he hates everyone but x, x, and y, maybe you should do some basic research first and include people he's spotted with outside of Glee many times. You guys are such amateurs.

Cory apparently was in rehab for alcohol and it seems to be more of something to head off a bigger relapse than anything else. I hope he stays clean. He seems like a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 53205/17/2013

He was in rehab for alcohol but he couldn't afford to wait just TWO weeks to go, he had to interrupt production on the show...no way he wasn't snorting at least a little coke, the way he dropped weight so quickly last fall? not a chance in hell.

by Anonymousreply 53305/17/2013

[501&503], I'd think a store salesperson needs to appear reasonably ready to help/non-intrusively cheerful to whoever checks out their merchandise. In your case I was wrong, thanks for letting know which store to steer away from. Carry on.

by Anonymousreply 53405/18/2013

Interesting, R532. Because if it was alcohol, why did one of the tabloids spot his drinking beers late last week?

by Anonymousreply 53505/19/2013

Is Mark into anal?

by Anonymousreply 53605/19/2013

Yes, on his ass

by Anonymousreply 53705/19/2013

R535 Then they spotted him doing something he shouldn't be doing. I don't know anything about spotting him with a beer, but they did spot him leaving an AA meeting.

by Anonymousreply 53805/20/2013

Yes, several paparazzi did spot him leaving an AA meeting...how convenient. He could make all this shit private if he wants, but he's sure to get himself photographed there after his back to back vacations that he took after a few weeks in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 53905/20/2013

Lovely, just lovely

by Anonymousreply 54005/20/2013

Now Lea wants to write a book LMFAO

by Anonymousreply 54105/23/2013

Cool. Maybe the book will keep her busy enough that she doesn't have time for that phony relationship.

by Anonymousreply 54205/23/2013

is Chris a top or bottom?

by Anonymousreply 54305/23/2013

I'll give you a hint, he's not a top.

by Anonymousreply 54405/23/2013

Lea is definitely a top.

by Anonymousreply 54505/26/2013

Lea probably wants to write book because she is mad that Jenna jumped on a book opportunity before she did. I think it is joke that Jenna wrote and released a book. She is barely used on Glee and she isn't a fan favorite.

by Anonymousreply 54605/26/2013

Yeah, I think fans were probably hoping for a disgruntled tell0-all from Jenna where she complained about her small role and dished dirt on how awful Ryan Murphy is.

by Anonymousreply 54705/27/2013

Since Jenna apparently didn't spill the goods, who do you think will? Who will be the Dustin Diamond (Screech)of Glee?

by Anonymousreply 54805/27/2013

R548 Probably the Jewish kid with the afro. Unfortunately he won't know anything worth spilling.

by Anonymousreply 54905/27/2013

Jewish kid with the afro, hahaha!

by Anonymousreply 55005/27/2013

R541 You mean she wants a ghostwriter to write a book?

by Anonymousreply 55105/27/2013

The Jewfro kid used to hang out with some of cast during the first season. He might have some dirt. Ashley Fink the fat chick played Lauren is another candidate to spill the dirt. She is friends with Chris Colfer and she toured with the cast in 2011.

The only recurring cast member who probably doesn't know any dirt at all is Lauren Potter who plays Becky. I would say Jewfro, Ashley Fink, and the guy who plays the principal each know some dirt.

by Anonymousreply 55205/28/2013

Is that fat chick still on the show?

by Anonymousreply 55305/28/2013

The fat chick appeared this past season in the Sadie Hawkins episode. She only appeared in one episode in season 3. But I bet Colfer gossips with her all the time. I kind of miss her, she had small funny moments and her character was one of the better minor characters unlike Becky who is dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 55405/28/2013

If ever there is a tell all book, it will probably come from an obscure source. Maybe a crew member or a regularly used extra.

by Anonymousreply 55505/29/2013

Ryan Murphy is arrogant enough to write it himself.

by Anonymousreply 55605/30/2013

Nah, Murphy couldn't stick with it long enough to write it. That's just his MO.

by Anonymousreply 55705/31/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 55806/02/2013

The Filipina Charise is a pussy-munching dyke.

by Anonymousreply 55906/03/2013

Man, I don't pretend to know anything about anything but I am surprised there is some debate about Dianna's sexuality. She always pinged off the charts lesbian to me. In fact, lately it seems like she is barely trying. Doesn't she bring her girlfriend to all but the biggest events that Christian Cooke is dragged out to? I feel like just the other day I saw her at a premiere with the same chick she is always with holding hands on the way out?

I mean the whole "Likes Girls" explanation made less than zero sense. Negative sense.

I seriously don't know jack about anything so I am sure I could be wrong but she always seems so staged and stiff with guys. And so... comfortable with women. I never even got a bi vibe.

(Not that I buy into the Achele stuff. I mean if it is true that she is gay she is the most beautiful lesbian to have ever lived so I am sure she could have sex with whomever she wants whenever regardless of sexual orientation. And if, for reasons I could never understand, Lea was one of those people I doubt it would be a challenge. But I sincerely doubt it would ever be more than that.)

by Anonymousreply 56006/07/2013

Not an Achele shipper or anything, but I agree Dianna pings so freaking hard. I just can't see her as straight.

by Anonymousreply 56106/07/2013

Yeah, I think what might be "pinging" for me is the fact that she came out of the closet and then went back in the next day in the most roundabout insane way ever after her manager flew to her location. And has since only entertained the phoniest of heterosexual relationships while traveling the globe with a variety of hot chicks (most recently Morocco with no Christian Cooke in sight).

Not to suggest people aren't super intuitive but if I had to guess I would think that it might be that.

Dianna Agron's ability to appear heterosexual is roughly on par with Jon Groff's.

by Anonymousreply 56206/08/2013

Dianna Agron will probably come out of the closet in a few years. I don't see her having a huge career, but I could see her maybe mostly having a TV career.

by Anonymousreply 56306/08/2013

Dianna isn't a lesbian. She just wishes she was because how much of an obnoxious hipster she is. She wishes she was something ~different~ than her bland, basic self. If she were really gay, you'd bet we'd be hearing about it from her.

by Anonymousreply 56406/08/2013

Dianna is not the most beautiful lesbian who ever lived because her body sucks. I would give that title to Amber Johnny Depp's "girlfriend"

by Anonymousreply 56606/08/2013

Amber Heard is pretty but her face isn't anywhere near Dianna's.

[quote] Dianna Agron is not gay. [/quote]

OK, well you seem sure and I am not. So I will give it to you. She seems really really gay and pretty anxious to admit it from where I am sitting, though. So I am curious how you know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 56706/08/2013

She is way too old to just want to be gay to be different and has had way too few genuine male relationships to make that plausible. And there are only like five million jews in America so she always has that. (Gay people are as plentiful in Hollywood as anyone anyways. Not a way to stick out.)

If Darren Criss wore an I Like Boys t-shirt, claimed it was to support representation even though there were TWO people in that show wearing those shirts (Santana and Kurt) who took care of that, gave the most forced meandering explanation ever, mixed his next show because his manager had shown up, only dated the most obviously gay girls and only at the most public venue, and then traveled around with pretty boys and brought them to all the more low-key events this wouldn't even be a question.

by Anonymousreply 56806/08/2013

There was also that Quinn going gay story line on Glee this year, and we all know Murphy likes making Agron sweat.

by Anonymousreply 56906/08/2013

And Quinn attending "Jodie Foster's clam bake"

by Anonymousreply 57006/08/2013

What are you talking about, R570?

by Anonymousreply 57106/08/2013

I was responding to the Quinn going gay on Glee thing. In the Thanksgiving episode Quinn said she got to go to Jodie Foster's Clambake because of her secret sorority. It was before she and Santana slapped each other.

It doesn't mean she is gay but Ryan Murphy loves to do that stuff especially to DA. For instance, Dianna's nose job was written in.

by Anonymousreply 57206/08/2013

Thanks, R572. Murphy really seems to dislike Agron. I wonder why. She must not suck up as well as Michele.

by Anonymousreply 57306/08/2013

I don't think he dislikes her I think he is a petty dick who likes to believe he created all of these kids from nothing and he can destroy them. And I don't think Dianna Agron has ever seemed desperate enough to really tickle his balls. Not to say she isn't desperate, every young actor in Hollywood is, but she isn't a Lea or a Naya Rivera who sort of sweat desperation for continued relevancy and airtime and songs etc. I don't think she cared too much if Quinn got fewer solos or if she stopped being a romantic interest (as if she has ever generated romantic chemistry with a guy). She just went with it. And so he had no way to suitably "punish" her the way he could others by lessening screen time and such. So, he makes story lines out of her (relatively minor) nose job and pot shots at her sexuality.

(The flip side of that is I am no fan of Lea Michele's but that desperation has made her work hard and be damn good at what she does. And that goes twice as much for Naya Rivera who forced her way to the center from the background. And who this last season proved herself to be the most consistently engaging of the younger actors as she was the only one who could regularly weave that shit into gold. So there is something to be said for desperation. They might beg or flatter or fuck their way to the fore but they also work pretty hard to earn that spot once they have it unlike, say, Darren Criss who is content to do what he does no improvement necessary.)

Anyway, Cheryl is the only one here who used a name. So, if she says DA isn't gay I will take her word for it. But that is pretty shocking news to me.

by Anonymousreply 57406/08/2013

I am sure any rumors of Dianna Agron being gay will be put to rest in the next couple of months when she and her heretofore unnamed hot boyfriend will be making the rounds. Coincidentally just in time for the press for The Family.

by Anonymousreply 57506/09/2013

Damn, this show really jumped the shark ages ago.

It's still being talked about?

As to who may or may not be gay. Think about it, it's most often a case of project timing/strategy, rather than the personal wishes of those who may be closeted. They are often just caught up in a system that's way bigger than they are.

by Anonymousreply 57606/09/2013

Except that, with boyfriend Christian Cook living across the pond, Agron has the perfect excuse for taking her 'close friends' to events.

With her hippy, boho, open love image, it benefits her to remain ambiguous. Agron is extremely attractive, a professed girly girl seeking out movie star fame. Glee opened the door to her career by bringing her to the forefront and giving her multiple platforms for a pro-gay stance. By keeping her boyfriends on the down-low (as a means of keeping her personal life private), always being effeminately dressed and surrounded by girl "friends," she keeps the door open as to her sexuality. This way she keeps all her fans intrigued, wanting, and hopeful. It's a good PR move for her really.

by Anonymousreply 57706/09/2013

[quote] Except that, with boyfriend Christian Cook living across the pond, Agron has the perfect excuse for taking her 'close friends' to events. [/quote]

Yeah, dating someone on a different continent and then constantly traveling to various locations but never including their continent is not remotely suspicious and the perfect no-holes excuse.

I do see what you are saying r577 but I think it would all have to be so much more calculated than it obviously is meant to be . Clearly great pains were taken to hide the fact that Dianna brought Ashley to that recent premiere and it was just one random video that like fifteen people will ever see that showed it in passing. You would have to have some knowledge of the situation to know that she is only ever with Christian Cooke at pre-planned events. And if you didn't have that knowledge (like 98% of the public) you wouldn't think she was keeping anything on the DL just happens to be dating someone who is obviously gay.

by Anonymousreply 57806/09/2013

OK, so why is Lea lacking in the "fan" department? Is she some kind of monster or something? Does anyone here REALLY know her?

by Anonymousreply 57906/09/2013

I don't know her but I do have a friend who was a PA on the set awhile back. So, others would know better. Lea was a diva and could be a total self-absorbed bitch but it wasn't totally out of line with what you would expect from someone in her position. She could also be pretty professional and nice to people that didn't bother her.

Basically, yeah she is a diva but everyone is a diva it is more like she has trouble hiding it. I am reaching but I got the feeling that it wasn't so much that she was a diva but that she is kind of obvious about it. Like you can take a bitch. A bitch can be fun. But not someone who takes themselves too seriously. Naya is all about Naya and kind of a bitch but fucking fun. And so she gets along with most of the cast.

As an aside, Dianna was always pretty sweet on set and seemed generally delightful as a human being but she was definitely so over this show by the time my friend was around. Apparently at the end of Season two she went to Ryan and expressed concerns about how her character was sort of crazy and drifting and would like more focus. So, season 3 she got punished with baby stealing. She was desperate to be off the show by the end of that season. (I have no idea if she is gay. I always assumed she was but my friend is against sharing those kinds of details especially when he likes the person.) Also, Santana was supposed to be in New York very early in season 4 but Ryan wanted to have her pursue a music career there and use songs fro Naya's own album to do it. And Naya refused so she wasn't brought over until much later in the season as punishment. Generally, getting paid to do nothing isn't much of a punishment but she definitely needs to work and be in front of the camera. Lea has nothing on her ambition and work ethic. That backfired on him though since she has received some of the best reviews of her career for this season as the difference between her not being there and her being there was so obvious.

by Anonymousreply 58006/09/2013

R565 How do you know? DO you have information?

by Anonymousreply 58106/10/2013

R580 Interesting! Got anything on the rest of the cast?

by Anonymousreply 58306/11/2013

Why are all of these L Chat people here? I can't believe any of you are actually buying that bull about Naya's songs. She got dumped by her record company and is hella bitter about it. She didn't turn down anything.

by Anonymousreply 58406/11/2013

R584 What are you talking about? Those are two different issues. She got dumped by Columbia ages ago. She was (and I am sure is) bitter. But she has been working on an album with some guys from the band on Glee, which is obviously less prestigious. And it is due to come out soon. What she turned down was completely unrelated to any of that in that she didn't want any songs she was doing on the show.

And people stating the obvious isn't people from L Chat just because they decide to talk about a girl.

by Anonymousreply 58506/11/2013

R585 Your timeline doesn't even make sense. Go sell it back at L Chat.

by Anonymousreply 58606/11/2013

R586 What specifically doesn't make sense to you?

by Anonymousreply 58706/11/2013

We're nearing 600 comments. Can someone start a new thread?

by Anonymousreply 58806/11/2013

r564 please take a walk into the ocean with a rock tied around your neck. A big rock.

by Anonymousreply 58906/11/2013

There are a couple of reasons Murphy has been hard on Diana. One of the reasons was her behavior during the breakup of her and Lea's relationship. She and Lea had been roommates and fuck buddies but Diana was really in love. Lea started wanting more sex with others joining in and less intimacy with Diana and Diana started melting down, getting clingy etc. This made it difficult on set and that was the start of watching the Quinn character get marginalized.

The other reason Murphy is hard on Diana is because Hollywood has come calling for her. She has a film coming out directed by Scorsese starring DeNiro and Pfeiffer. Her doing that one movie trumps every season she's been on Glee even if the movie bombs. Murphy ain't no Scorsese and ain't ever gonna be.

by Anonymousreply 59006/11/2013

R590 Scorese isn't the director of that movie. He is an EP on it, but Luc Besson is the director.

by Anonymousreply 59106/11/2013

Unless Dianna and Lea's relationship was severely effecting production on Glee, I tend to doubt that was a justifiable reason for Ryan Murphy to marginalize Quinn's role in the show. Although, we all know RM is a spiteful, hack writer, who starts great shows, yet fails to follow through, so who knows.

I will say that I can see where her sudden popularity, career drive, ego and inexperience may have caused her to inadvertently push some of RM's buttons, driving him to assassinate her character.

I highly doubt the new movie role had anything to do with DA's disintegrating relationship with RM. Her recent successes, other than perhaps remaining visible on fashion and Hollywood networking radars, have been marginal.

We don't even know whether her new movie, The Family, will be successful or have any kind of effect on her career until after it's release in the fall.

And let's face it, she likely wouldn't have even been considered for it (or for I am Number 4) without Glee, so I doubt either had any influence on RM's alleged pettiness other than that they potentially fueled his anger about her shrinking scheduling availability and her interest in weaning off Glee, which was becoming a sinking ship well before DA desperately wanted off.

by Anonymousreply 59206/11/2013

LOL 580 is 581 and 585 and the same poster insisting dianna is gay all over the previous page. You all have been trolled by a moron who doesn't realize that DL has trolldar. Also, fyi, fake!insider/dianna-is-gay poster, her agent/manager never went to toronto to "damage control" after the likes girls thing. The most hilarious thing about that whole incident is that the person who said it was her manager/agent they saw there was the achele thread mod, Andi, and she herself corrected herself when she saw pictures of the tour manager angie warner and realized that's the woman she saw dianna with the next day not dianna's agent/manager/team. Lol dianna had a headache and angie and dianna were looking for a pharmacy but Andi in all her wisdom concluded that the harried expressions on both their faces at that moment meant they were people from dianna's team doing "damage control". Andi even went all 'oop, sorry i was wrong' after she saw pictures of angie warner but apparently that 's ignored in retellnig of this story. Lol achele shippers. Lol lchat idiots. You rival domelijah and supernatural shippers in your batshit tinhattery. Congrats.

by Anonymousreply 59306/11/2013

Did R593 forget to take his meds today?

by Anonymousreply 59406/11/2013

Thanks for the background R593. I was just thinking this thread was getting very tinny.

by Anonymousreply 59506/11/2013

take a look at this board

by Anonymousreply 59606/11/2013

People still watch this show?

by Anonymousreply 59706/11/2013

has anyone here slept with chris colfer? i would like details.

by Anonymousreply 59806/11/2013

NAH [R594] it's just that I have been around lchat glee gossip threads long enough to know my fake!insiders and desperate tinhatters. Just trolldar [R580] post, you will see how much of inside knowledge he/she has.. pulled inside from their ass that is. All of that sounds recycled lchat gossip rather than actual insider info.

by Anonymousreply 59906/12/2013

by Anonymousreply 60006/12/2013
Need more help? Click Here.