Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pete Burns

Oh.My.God. He hates himself doesn't he?

by Anonymousreply 9105/22/2013

I'm too scared to click the link.

by Anonymousreply 109/20/2010

he wasn' that bad looking back when he had hit records, kind of like a punk natalie schaffer. Someone with this much body dysmorphia should be institutionalized, not indulged.

by Anonymousreply 209/20/2010

this is why they hate us.

by Anonymousreply 309/20/2010

Flukeman from 'The X-Files'.

by Anonymousreply 409/20/2010

It's bad, y'all. Who would even consent to perform procedures on someone to make him look like that? It's unthinkable and unethical.

[quote]a punk natalie schaffer

by Anonymousreply 509/20/2010

Why is his head/face so big? I don't mean his cheek implants, etc but the actual dimensions of his face.

by Anonymousreply 609/20/2010

She/he/it looks like a puffy/cartoony version of Monica Bellucci on crack sideways! Worse yet she makes Jocelyn Ctawoman Wildenstein look hot....

by Anonymousreply 709/20/2010

I really don't understand why physicians who perform surgeries like this are permitted to retain their licenses. This is so clearly unethical.

by Anonymousreply 809/20/2010

Bisexual, yes? He was married to a woman for years and doesn't seem the type to be closeted.

by Anonymousreply 909/20/2010

I'm also afraid to click on the link.

I have the line, "Doctor, Doctor, give me the cure!" from My Heart Goes Bang in my head now.

by Anonymousreply 1009/20/2010

Well, at least that bloated, pin cushion face distracts the eye from that fake ass wig s/he's got on.

by Anonymousreply 1109/20/2010

I saw him last year on the sidewalk outside a pub in East London. His skin looks almost grey in real life and he walks like a frail old woman.

My friend walked over to the Tesco to get us some cans as the pub had a massive line, and he spotted Pete in there stealing jars of baby food. About 20 minutes later, the cops pulled up outside the pub and arrested her.

by Anonymousreply 1209/20/2010

Why did you link to a picture of Octomom, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1309/20/2010

Oh, that's just mean, R13.

by Anonymousreply 1409/20/2010

LOL--"Octomom" popped into my head as well. Re: bisexuality--he was married to a woman for 20 years but he wrote in his autobiography that they stopped having sex after the first year. I think she was just his fag hag, really.

by Anonymousreply 1609/20/2010

He's veering into Cojocaru territory.

by Anonymousreply 1709/21/2010

Cher's really gone too far this time.

by Anonymousreply 1809/21/2010

Hello gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 1909/21/2010

In Boy George's biography, he said a makeup artist friend gossiped about seeing Pete wearing full makeup and working out in the gym, saying "she's not a well woman." LOL

by Anonymousreply 2009/21/2010

One of the funniest threads EVER in datalounge history was entitled "Pete Burns' low hangers" from a couple of years ago, and it featured the photo at link. N S F W. Much dialogue ensued about just how low Pete's low hangers really were, about what the hell was wrong with Pete, and about why he appeared to be performing to a crowd of bored-looking middle-class fraus and he-fraus. Then.... some astute poster noted that there appeared to be some sort of ... item on the catwalk below Pete. Some sort of very very very disturbing item. Arguments arose as to what the item might be. I leave it to the viewer. AGAIN: N S F W.

by Anonymousreply 2109/21/2010

Why doesn't Pete have breast implants?

And just WHO is fucking Pete???

Gay men? Can't imagine.

Trannie chasers? Can't imagine that either.

by Anonymousreply 2209/21/2010

why was he stealing baby food R13??

can he not eat normal food?

by Anonymousreply 2309/21/2010

Ooops, meant "why was he stealing baby food, R12"

by Anonymousreply 2409/21/2010

Best line ever re the above pic

"Pete, I used to think you were crazy, now I can clearly see your nuts."

by Anonymousreply 2509/21/2010

he was pretty good looking in the mid 80s.

what the hell happened.

by Anonymousreply 2609/21/2010

"She's not a well woman." LOL!

by Anonymousreply 2709/21/2010

HOLY COW! That's the dude from Dead or Alive?? Man, he's got issues.

by Anonymousreply 2809/21/2010

I got an even bigger shock of you than the rest of you did--I thought Pete Burns was the cute short preppy guy who used to host the children's show "Blue's Clues" and when I clicked on the link--YIKES!

Obviously I was thinking of Steven Burns.

by Anonymousreply 2909/22/2010

The piercings don't disturb me, but the lips do.

by Anonymousreply 3009/22/2010

Thanks R21,I was thinking of skipping lunch anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3109/22/2010

Baby food?

He may not be able to eat normal food, with those immobile rubber lips.

by Anonymousreply 3209/22/2010

Watch out here I come!

by Anonymousreply 3309/22/2010

"why was he stealing baby food?? can he not eat normal food?"

That was our guess, R23. He really did move like an old woman...looked very unhealthy.

by Anonymousreply 3409/22/2010

She looks like my brother's cum guzzling slut of a girlfriend. Quite bizarre actually, I wonder if Pete's puss-he is as loose as Queen Slutbag's is? BUT they both have the perfect lips for a blowjob.....

by Anonymousreply 3509/22/2010

Pray for me.

Just pray.

by Anonymousreply 3609/22/2010

I need more Pete Burns gossip!

What is his deal? Is he a trannie? if he's a trannie, why hasn't he done a damn thing below the neck.

What is his deal?? am fascinated!

by Anonymousreply 3709/22/2010

Agree r37. wtf?

by Anonymousreply 3809/23/2010

Yeah, is his book worth reading?

by Anonymousreply 3909/23/2010

I might be getting my facts mixed a little so bear with me. Apparently the people who write the Popbitch newsletter wrote some stuff about Pete's mental state he didn't like. Pete responded by posting their private cell numbers on his own website. He was also caught super-gluing stilettos to the hoods of his neighbors' cars. He also insulted David Bowie, who dared to tell Pete that he would appreciate it if he didn't do a cover version of "Rebel Rebel"--Pete said that just because Bowie was now in his 90s didn't mean he had to bow down and kiss his ass. (Pete's cover version far outstrips Bowie's version, in my opinion.) Pete was a scream when he was on Celebrity Big Brother. Here's a classic clip:

by Anonymousreply 4009/23/2010

Is he a singer? What is he?

by Anonymousreply 4109/23/2010

I read that he had a bad reaction to some surgery and was in a really bad shape. Pete said in some interview just a little time ago that the doctors even thought about removing his jaw completely because of the infection, but in the end they got the thing cured.

I also find fascinating this whole changing-identity -thing that was going on in the 80's and still seems to be going on in the UK with dudes like Pete, Marilyn and Boy George.

by Anonymousreply 4209/23/2010

Why Pete, why?

by Anonymousreply 4309/23/2010

The You Tube show her(Pete Burns) to be a petty jealous,mean busted old queen! He wished he looked like Traci Bingham or Rula Lenksa either! He should have a penis surgically attached to her mouth to shut up! Not only is Pete's physical appearance disturbing BUT his old mean queen thing is beyond misogynistic.

by Anonymousreply 4409/23/2010

State of his fucking hair here:

by Anonymousreply 4509/23/2010

He's Danielle Staub

by Anonymousreply 4609/26/2010

For the chillens who ask "Who is Pete Burns and why does he matter?"

by Anonymousreply 4709/26/2010

He was funny sometimes in CBB but completely warped and could be very poisonous.

He once came close to having his lips amputated.

His lips amputated.

by Anonymousreply 4809/26/2010

Thanks for the reminder, R47--I've always preferred "Brand New Lover" to "You Spin Me Round" as a DOA classic. Though the shot at 1:10 with Pete firing a shotgun is a bit terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 4909/26/2010

I lived through ther 80s and never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 5009/26/2010

Poor guy has serious mental illness. I can see wanting a sex change but allowing someone to mutilate you like this is sick. I thought he was pretty goodlooking in the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 5109/26/2010

[quote]I lived through ther 80s and never heard of him.

Were you in a fucking coma?

by Anonymousreply 5209/26/2010

God, what a bunch of dire, depressing, middle of the road, middle class, middle brow fuckwits you all are. Boring old fucks.

Pete Burns is damaged beyond repair, absolutely. But he's brilliant and funny and evil. He's got more balls and courage and creativity in his hair extensions than most you dull-witted no-hopers do combined.

When did gay people become so dull?

by Anonymousreply 5309/26/2010

R53 Ah... thanks for the laugh.

by Anonymousreply 5409/26/2010

by Anonymousreply 5509/26/2010

Nothing says "I love my audience" like taking a shit onstage in front of them.

This guy needs therapy, not more plastic surgery. I question the professionalism of a plastic surgeon who agreed to do this to a human being.

For another gender bending plastic surgery addict, Google another British eccentric, Genesis P Orridge. He's still getting surgery to resemble his late wife! I think he still has his penis, but has breast implants for a while. He was the main performer in the band Throbbing Gristle.

Genesis now lives in Bushwick Brooklyn, a real hotbed of alternative lifestyles! I have to wonder what the locals think as he walks down the street.

by Anonymousreply 5609/26/2010

[quote](Pete's cover version far outstrips Bowie's version, in my opinion.)

I LOVE Dead or Alive, but that statement is just crazy talk.

by Anonymousreply 5709/26/2010

He looks like Cher with bad lighting

by Anonymousreply 5809/26/2010

How does this guy get the money?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they only have one big hit?

by Anonymousreply 5909/26/2010

[quote] Were you in a fucking coma?

Nope. Fully alert and following the music scene.

Didn't really follow the "taking a shit in front of an audience" scene.

by Anonymousreply 6009/26/2010

I always that it was kind of funny that he lectured the trash bucket known as Jodie Marsh about being..a trash bucket.

by Anonymousreply 6109/26/2010

I think this was the beginning of the body transformation:

by Anonymousreply 6209/26/2010

[quote]Didn't really follow the "taking a shit in front of an audience" scene.

Or the AM radio scene either, apparently. Dead or Alive's huge hit "You Spin Me' Round" was played everywhere, constantly.

by Anonymousreply 6309/26/2010

A damaged bitter freak. Should be in a mental institute. He will be found dead in a flea bag motel room and a legend will be born.

by Anonymousreply 6409/27/2010

What that really shit?

by Anonymousreply 6509/27/2010

It puts the lotion in the basket .

by Anonymousreply 6609/27/2010

God, we've been over this several times over the past couple of years--it wasn't a turd, it was a cigar.

However, those ARE Pete's low-hangers...

by Anonymousreply 6709/27/2010

by Anonymousreply 6809/27/2010

I think she's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 6909/27/2010

Pete's had MORE work done. He is really starting to look like Cher. His boyfriend is freaky looking too%0D %0D %0D %0D Pete Burns goes under the knife AGAIN: Singer displays painful-looking swollen face on day out with boyfriend Michael Simpson%0D %0D %0D %0D He's unrecognisable from the fresh-faced young singer who bounded on to the Eighties music scene with pop band Dead Or Alive.And now Pete Burns has stepped out with a painful-looking swollen face after apparently having more plastic surgery in a bid to correct%0D his 'ruined' looks following several botched lip implants.%0D %0D %0D %0D The 51-year-old singer was enjoying a day out in London with his boyfriend Michael Simpson when he debuted his new look.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 7010/11/2010

He and Morrissey had an affair back around 1986. Wasn't there some vid of him showing his penis in a bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 7110/12/2010

I saw the vid, he's got a nice big cock, very tasty looking. Bet his bf is hung big time

by Anonymousreply 7210/15/2010

'My face might fall off', but I'll keep having plastic surgery %0D %0D %0D %0D His face is ravaged from the disastrous plastic surgery he's had over the years - but Pete Burns insists he will never stop going under the knife in a bid to fix his features.%0D The singer has revealed that he's had yet another facelift, despite previous procedures maiming him to an extent he thought his face would 'fall off' and he'd have to have his lips amputated.%0D %0D %0D %0D Pete has admitted that recent pictures showing him with a swollen face as he sat in the front row of a fashion row were because of a further surgical procedure.But talking to this week's Reveal magazine, he confessed: 'My most recent overhaul was about a month ago. I had a minor facelift and my eyes slanted.'I also have regular peels and Botox. I't something I'll always do. People redecorate their homes every few years and I see this as no different. Changing my face is like buying a new sofa.'%0D %0D %0D %0D In September at London Fashion Week, Pete also debuted myriad facial piercings along his eyebrows, forehead and cheekbones.However, he's now removed most of them.He explained: 'I had piercings all over my face, which did look dreadful, but I got them done while waiting for my hisband Michael to get a tattoo. I was bored.'%0D %0D %0D %0D The Liverpudlian said he had his first surgery - a nose job - in the 1980s after the money started rolling in from hits like You Spin Me Round with his band Dead Or Alive.But he said even that went wrong and his nose was so crooked he could no longer wear sunglasses.%0D %0D %0D %0D However, he said it didn't put him off and he went on to have an implant in his top lip, then filler injections. But in 2004 an infection set in, which saw his lips swell to 18 inches.'My doctor punctured it and the yellow dishcarge that came out filled two mugs. I was put on antibiotics but my whole face began to swell.'I was housebound for 9 months and couldn't move my head - discharge would pour out.'%0D %0D %0D %0D He finally found a corrective surgeon who said he could help.Pete continued: 'One told told me that my lips were so bad they would need amputating. It was terrifying.'%0D %0D %0D %0D However, he said he would continue to go under the knife and insisted: 'I don't feel like I'm addicted to surgery.'I could leave it alone for long periods of time if I wanted...I'll wait another couple of years before my next face might fall off!'%0D %0D %0D %0D Burns, who was married to stylist Lynne Corlett until 2006, married partner Michael Simpson in a civil partnership in 2007

by Anonymousreply 7311/02/2010

Ewww! Kill It!

by Anonymousreply 7411/02/2010

Okay I don't care that he looks like a woman (sort of) but why would you fucking hurt yourself like that?

by Anonymousreply 7511/02/2010

He was an attactive man before he fucked up his face.

by Anonymousreply 7611/03/2010

Someone who looks like that and steals baby food has a decent looking boyfriend! Why can't so many others????

by Anonymousreply 7711/03/2010

It's a shame how plastic surgery addicts don't know when to stop.

There was a precise moment in 1990 when Burns looked his best as a surgical creation - he'd had a lot of work done on his face by then, but he was not yet a monster. He looked more like an intense, hermaphroditic version of Sonia Braga from Kiss of the Spider Woman.

But alas.. he kept going.

See 1990 clip -

by Anonymousreply 7811/03/2010

Actually, he looks much worse now than in R74's picture. He's put on quite a bit of weight, his cheeks look like he's storing live chipmunks in them and are asymmetric in size, and the less said about that giant hemorrhoid which is now where his lips used to be the better.

by Anonymousreply 7911/03/2010

In the same way Sharon Stone played Madonna better than Madonna at one point, so Pete Burns played Cher better than Cher.

by Anonymousreply 8011/03/2010

Who is the hot dancer with the ponytail in the video to Your Sweetness is Your Weakness? Gorgeous!

by Anonymousreply 8111/22/2010

by Anonymousreply 8212/14/2010

His husband must REALLY love him to be willing to fuck someone with a face like that.

by Anonymousreply 8306/24/2011

He's back in the studio with the same producer who produced "You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)".

by Anonymousreply 8403/04/2013

He looks even worse now (if you didn't think it was possible).

by Anonymousreply 8503/04/2013

Odd person, but I like his music. He was so handsome when he started out. Like Dr. Frankenfurter in Rocky Horror, he turned everyone on, male, female, gay, straight.

by Anonymousreply 8603/04/2013

isn't there a pic of him shitting on stage?

by Anonymousreply 8705/21/2013

I love a raging debate on Pete Burns, who and what he is, and why he matters. I mean - that's Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 8805/21/2013

His mouth looks like one of those FF anuses.

by Anonymousreply 8905/21/2013

Because the link to the previous post isn't working anymore...

low hangers. turd.

by Anonymousreply 9005/22/2013

It's a shame. He used to resemble a punked out Natalie Schaffer, now he looks like a waterlogged Cher.

by Anonymousreply 9105/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!