Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Man with fake gun, flammble liquids crashes into Warner Bros. lot

A man with flammable liquids and a replica gun smashed his car through a barrier at Warner Bros. studios in Burbank on Friday and was arrested while roaming around the back lot, police said.

The incident unfolded about 3:25 p.m. when Burbank police responded to a call that a man was trespassing on studio property.

The man was later identified as Michael Rodriguez-Cintron, 43, of New York.

"Studio officials reported that minutes earlier, a vehicle driven by an unidentified subject crashed through the wooden arm of Gate 5 and entered the premises without stopping," according to a statement by the Police Department. "The vehicle continued to drive through the studio lot and returned approximately five minutes later where he was detained by studio security."

Inside the suspect's car, police found a duffel bag with "several bottles" of unidentified flammable material as well as ignition sources and the fake gun. As a precaution, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department's bomb squad was called in.

Police are still investigating the motive. Rodriquez-Citron is scheduled to be arraigned Tuesday, according to police.

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

My frist thought was: Can't Charlie Sheen hire a driver to take him to work?

by Anonymousreply 109/18/2010

My thought was a DL'er who failed another audition.

by Anonymousreply 209/18/2010

Hispanic? Anchor baby?

by Anonymousreply 309/18/2010

Michael Rodriguez-Cintron is a total nutcase. He changes his story every time, first stating that he did it on purpose. Then he says that the security guard waved him in. Then he says that he was there to deliver a script. This guy has multiple stories for everything. He can't even spell correctly, and he carries around composition books and says they are scripts. Michael Rodriguez-Cintron is a con artist who wanders around saying that he was the boss of Hollywood and used to be Martin Scorses' boss. He says people are watching him. Are you kidding me? Totally schizo. This guy is just another Troy Duffy with a big mouth. He is blacklisted from Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

Sean Young is a woman, silly.

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

I could just imagine security. That lot has some of the toughest security of any studio. Good people but they can be a pain.

The guy sounds mentally ill. Wanted to burn some stages after never "making it", I bet.

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!