Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Ryan Phillippe and Mark Salling shirtless in Puerto Rico

by Anonymousreply 8809/22/2013

I wonder who bottomed.

by Anonymousreply 109/17/2010

I'm surprised to see that Mark Salling is overweight. He should lay off the sweet drinks.

by Anonymousreply 209/17/2010

So many fantasies are running through my head...

by Anonymousreply 409/17/2010

Does Ryan own a shirt?

by Anonymousreply 509/17/2010

Ryan is wearing flip flops!

by Anonymousreply 609/17/2010

is that a nipple ring on Salling?

by Anonymousreply 709/17/2010

He is hardly fat, R2

by Anonymousreply 809/17/2010

Salling is not going to age well.

by Anonymousreply 909/17/2010

These two are TREMENDOUS pussy hounds. I can't even begin to tell you what pigs each of them are.%0D %0D Salling and Philippe are definitely hunting for pussy, and Salling especially is a massive jerk. Really shitty attitude.%0D %0D I do think it's kind of cute to see him floating in the inner tube like a two year old. I'm guessing that Salling doesn't know how to swim, which is funny considering his "bad boy" act.%0D %0D Philippe, however, has a FANTASTIC body for a 36 year old. If I had his body and looks, I'd be an even bigger whorebag than he is. And that's saying something, since he is a serial sex fiend.%0D %0D I would so love to hook up with Ryan, but he is more than not interested. Although his viewpoint on gays and gay rights is more liberal than many gays themselves!%0D %0D I've said this a million times, but whoever gets that Philippe cock is one lucky bitch.

by Anonymousreply 1009/17/2010

Ryan P always looks so completely unhappy and drained - I have to imagine that Reese really put the whammy on him.

by Anonymousreply 1109/17/2010

"he is a serial sex fiend."

How do you know this about Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 1209/17/2010

Why do they know each other?

by Anonymousreply 1309/17/2010

I agree R10, Ryan will never be with a man

by Anonymousreply 1409/17/2010

Mark Salling proves the theory that biracial guys are smoking hot.

by Anonymousreply 1509/17/2010

How big is Ryan's cock, R10?

by Anonymousreply 1609/17/2010

I'm not getting Mark Salling at all.

And he's supposed to be a high school student? Was he held back a few years? Like a decade?

by Anonymousreply 1709/17/2010

I think Mark Salling is totally convincing as a high school student.

by Anonymousreply 1809/17/2010

RPs body is crazy delicious, but the face, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 2009/17/2010

In interviews, Salling always seems really uncomfortable with the rest of the Glee cast.%0D %0D I think he thinks the show is cheesy.%0D %0D Also, apparently Naya Riveira (who plays Santana) keyed his car because she thought they were an item and he was caught at a strip club.

by Anonymousreply 2109/17/2010

Mark Salling is not biracial. He's white.

by Anonymousreply 2209/17/2010

Mark looks a little like Joran Van Der Sloot in those pics.%0D %0D %0D And not in a good way.

by Anonymousreply 2309/17/2010

Ryan Phillippe is a douche. He's drunk or stoned most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 2409/17/2010

Oh, dear, I hope they don't get bashed in the tropics!

by Anonymousreply 2509/17/2010

I think Mark's parents are from the Caribbean.

by Anonymousreply 2609/17/2010

Mark Salling's parents are WHITE, dummy.

by Anonymousreply 2709/17/2010

Still i bet you wont say no to him R24

by Anonymousreply 2809/17/2010

Mark Salling was pretty evasive when Wendy Williams asked him about his race/ethnicity. When she asked him he gave some indirect answer: "I'm anything you want me to be!"

Reminds me of Vin Diesel at the start of his career. And who knows, the dad maybe a step dad. Or maybe he's adopted. He's clearly not as WASP as some people here are attempting to make him.

by Anonymousreply 2909/17/2010

That article makes reference to Mark Salling's "abs". Where are they? He isn't fat, but I wouldn't call those abs. Reminds me of those beach pictures of scrawny Adrian Grenier that the tabloids described as "hunky" and "buff".

by Anonymousreply 3009/17/2010

Salling always looks dirty. Even when he's in water.

by Anonymousreply 3109/17/2010

I think I read somewhere that Salling is Jewish. Many Jewish guys have really curly, almost afro-ish hair, which is why he probably keeps it shaved or short.

by Anonymousreply 3209/17/2010

this mark salling guy looks like an inmate in a turkish prison. OTOH, i'm not a ryan fan but he sure has some sexy feet. i've always thought so.

by Anonymousreply 3309/17/2010

I hope salling doesn't become a used up cokehead like phillippe.

by Anonymousreply 3409/17/2010

Ryan has had sex with men several times.

by Anonymousreply 3509/17/2010

And they say Puerto Rico isn't gay friendly. Pfft!

by Anonymousreply 3609/17/2010

Link please, R35

by Anonymousreply 3709/18/2010

Ryan Phillipe has a "purty mouth." Anyone who can't see it is blind.

by Anonymousreply 3809/18/2010

R30, don't you think our standards for men's bodies are too high today?

by Anonymousreply 3909/18/2010

[quote] Ryan has had sex with men several times. by: He has taken it up the ass

You wish. Stop making up lies, just to satisfy your pathetic fantasies, R35 you creep.

Ryan is extremely gay friendly and a champion of the gay cause. Why do assholes like you always have to fuck up a very positive thing like that, just to make up shit and get a rise out of people.

You people do this same shit with James Franco, who actually had to say something publicly, because the gays were ramping up the rumor mill.

Ryan is not gay, nor has he had gay sex. He IS, however, a very open-minded straight guy who is also very intelligent. Period.

So stop with your fucking bullshit and grow the fuck up!!

by Anonymousreply 4009/18/2010

Ryan will never be with a man R40, he will never be gay

by Anonymousreply 4109/18/2010

Hanging out with a television performer? I want full custody of the kids.

by Anonymousreply 4209/18/2010

Take your meds fangirl @40, how the hell do you think Ryan got his start? This is old news, and what's wrong with taking it up the ass anyway??

BTW, these pics make Ryan an Mark look gayer than a box of flamingos.

by Anonymousreply 4309/18/2010

[quote]Ryan is not gay, nor has he had gay sex.

Baloney! You have no way of knowing that. You're just another one of those freaky fraus who claims he's straight because he was married. Save your garbage for iVillage.

by Anonymousreply 4409/18/2010

Um, no frau here, R44. I'm a gay man and you're coming off as unhinged.

I live in LA and have seen Ryan in and around my neighborhood a number of times. He looks like any other Sunset Strip area metro-sexual.

If there's any evidence whatsoever that he's gay - any detailed second-hand stories even - then present them.

Otherwise, it's delusional wishful thinking on your part which makes you sound demented attacking those who disagree.

by Anonymousreply 4509/18/2010

Damn, we're still seeing the results of Ronald Reagan shutting down the looney bins and putting demented people on the street. R45 thinks she sees Ryan Phillippe walking around her neighborhood and can tell, from the way Ryan walks, that he's never had sex with a man.

You have to feel sorry for the poor demented creature; she even tells people she's a gay man and has pictures of Chaz Bono all over her fridge.

by Anonymousreply 4609/18/2010

You just proved my point, R44/46, et al.

You're loony tunes.

If you're not delusional, then offer up some evidence of Ryan being gay. Anything. Anything at all. Even stories that have been posted here on DL in the past.

Nope? Thought not.

Get some help. You need it.

by Anonymousreply 4709/18/2010

Why are you so threatened by that R47? It is more than likely wishful thinking on 44/46's part. I doubt that anyone here thinks it's anything more than that.

It's just harmless fluff. I don't think it's going to derail Phillippe's career.

by Anonymousreply 4809/18/2010

Wow, R40 - R45 - R47, you really need to take your meds.

Why should I "offer up some evidence of Ryan being gay" when I NEVER said he was gay?

I said that YOU have no way of knowing that "Ryan is not gay, nor has he had gay sex." YOU made that claim so [bold]give us the proof.[/bold] Provide the evidence that he never had gay sex. You're the one making that claim.

Explain how seeing Ryan Phillippe walking in your neighborhood allows you into every moment of his private life so that you know all about his sexual relations. Are you drunk or snorting something?

Let's face it; you don't know and will NEVER know if he ever had gay sex just from seeing him in your neighborhood. (Yeah, we really believe that, too!) Further, there's no doubt that your freaky frau mentality has pushed you way over the edge of sanity.

by Anonymousreply 4909/18/2010

Let's be realistic - everything we know about Ryan leads us to believe he is heterosexual. He has two kids and has had multiple girlfriends and has been accused of cheating on women.

by Anonymousreply 5009/18/2010

No one here knows what drugs RP does or does not do..if he is "drunk or stoned all the time" or who he has sex with. All any of you can and should do is see what is obviously true and make your assumptions based on that. Based on the fact that he has his kids regularly, works regularly and screws women regularly I assume he's straight and not suffering from some horrible addiction.

by Anonymousreply 5109/18/2010

I agree we shouldn't try to turn all gay-friendly straight guys into being gay. I don't think it helps.

I think it was David Geffen who said that sometimes gays are responsible for a lot of the ridiculous gossip out there.

by Anonymousreply 5209/18/2010

For starters, I'm not R40.

Secondly, R48, I don't where you get the idea that I'm "threatened". Hardly.

R44/46/48/49 is on some demented tirade, attacking anyone who disagrees with him or challenges his fantasy. I merely called attention to it, which doesn't qualify as evidence of being "threatened".

Re-read the insane, foaming-at-the-mouth vitriol at R49 and explain how this person is "harmless". He's batshit crazy.

by Anonymousreply 5309/18/2010

Ah, the foaming-at-the-mouth vitriol ploy. Good one. I'm sure you've had plenty of experience demonstrating that one.

Your ploy is sure to make everyone forget that you still have not offered one shred of evidence that Ryan Phillippe has never had gay sex. Oops! Maybe we haven't forgotten your silly claim.

Provide us with the proof, r53.

Again, I'm not saying he's gay but the whacko who "claims" to live in his neighborhood says R.P. never had gay sex. Where's that proof, Miss Thing?

by Anonymousreply 5409/18/2010

R54, do you realize how ridiculous it is for you to ask someone to prove that someone never had gay sex? How can you prove something that can never be proven?

by Anonymousreply 5509/18/2010

Um, can we talk a little more about me?

by Anonymousreply 5609/18/2010

[quote]How can you prove something that can never be proven?

EXACTLY!!!! You get the prize. R53 can't prove her claim. I simply turned the tables for proof when she "imagined" that I had said R.P. is gay. She can't even comprehend what she's reading.

Further, anyone who says R.P. did have gay sex, can't prove it without video or photos, etc. But, we'll still have idiots and whackos like R53 with fundie frau mentality who claim, with no proof, that he never had gay sex.

by Anonymousreply 5709/18/2010

Ryan is a coke-head and has taken multiple cocks up his ass for drugs

by Anonymousreply 5809/18/2010

R52 & R53 are the same person

by Anonymousreply 5909/18/2010

who cares if he's gay, he's a douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 6009/18/2010

The point is that while it's always possible someone has had gay sex, with certain celebs it is less likely than others. Ryan appears to be straight from everything I can see. We're likely to have better luck finding other celebs who have had gay sex. For example, Jeremy Northam could be one, so I find that thread interesting.

by Anonymousreply 6109/18/2010

And theories on why Mark pouts so much?

by Anonymousreply 6209/18/2010

WFIW, there were blind items and some not-so-blind items about him regularly in the late, great Movieline, dating back before he was even very famous.

I seem to recall one in particular with a title like Saving His Privates--an unsubtle allusion to his first name--not specifically to the war film.

Much of the talk was how sexually versatile (and talented) he was, and how he used it to further his career.

Of course, that leaves open the possibility that he is essentially straight and was just willing to do anything for his career. That's nothing new in Hollywood.

But to claim he's never had gay sex is certainly contrary to over a decade of very well-known rumors.

by Anonymousreply 6309/18/2010

It seems to bother some people here that Ryan likes pussy.

by Anonymousreply 6409/18/2010

[quote]It seems to bother some people here that Ryan likes pussy.

What bothers people is coming to a gay website and having to deal with fundie frau mentality. We get enough of that in everyday life and it's time that we no longer tolerate that bullcrap in these threads.

This is a place for Gay gossip, news and pointless bitchery, not a place where we should have to deal with claims of fundie fraus and their ilk.

by Anonymousreply 6509/18/2010

Perhaps not, R65, but the point is also that we can't claim every male celeb is gay just because it is a gay gossip site.

by Anonymousreply 6609/18/2010

You're right R65, but you've got to admit that judging someone's sex life by seeing him around the neighborhood is the height of stupidity. OTOH, a sighting of Ryan Phillippe at the Blue Moon in Rehoboth Beach paints a different picture - but I think it may bother you to be aware of that.

by Anonymousreply 6709/18/2010

Hit trolldar and it becomes apparent there is one demented queen who has his whole identity invested in the fantasy that Ryan Phillipe is gay and is hellbent on squelching any dissent.

I'm done arguing with you, psychopath. You win!!

by Anonymousreply 6809/19/2010

Anyone who gets straight Ryan is very lucky, he is more than perfect.

by Anonymousreply 6909/19/2010

Anyone who gets a chance to shove their cock up Ryan's ass is lucky

by Anonymousreply 7009/19/2010

Both of them are HOT, but I'll take Mark "Puck" Salling any day!! ;-)

by Anonymousreply 7104/05/2011

Mark Salling is not biracial.

by Anonymousreply 7207/15/2011

Mark "Puck" Salling wears a nipple ring. In fact, Puck's nipple ring was in evidence when he took his shirt off in the very first episode of "Glee." But that doesn't mean he's gay. In fact, many straight men wear nipple rings.

by Anonymousreply 7307/15/2011

r38 is right, I can't imagine how a guy with a purty mouth can be not gay.

by Anonymousreply 7407/15/2011

R10 and R14 are crazy fangirls or crazy PR shills. R10's post screams desperation. Are you high? %0D %0D I mean please, ladies, there's ridiculous, and screaming bananas ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 7507/15/2011

[quote]Perhaps not, [R65], but the point is also that we can't claim every male celeb is gay just because it is a gay gossip site.%0D %0D Oh dear, another frau who thinks she's in charge of the whole place. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 7607/15/2011

'you people' ?

by Anonymousreply 7707/15/2011

Does anyone remember the name of the gay bar in Rehoboth Beach where Ryan used to hang out? I think it had some type of western name.

by Anonymousreply 7807/15/2011

[quote]I live in LA and have seen Ryan in and around my neighborhood a number of times. He looks like any other Sunset Strip area metro-sexual.%0D %0D 1.) Funnily enough Rock Hudson strolled around his neighborhood once too, looking like the average straight male stud to most people. %0D %0D 2.) Metrosexual is a manmade term, not a sexuality. You can no more tell a metro is gay than he is straight.%0D %0D 3.) There is every chance Ryan Phillipe is a screaming heterosexual, every chance. There is also the chance he may like the odd guy, is actively bisexual or may eventually settle down with some guy. Or not. I like to keep an open mind on these things. We only ever see the front cover of a Hollywood book most times, not the inside pages. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 7907/15/2011

There were rumors that Ryan was/is gay for pay. I remeber them back in the 90's beforehe met Reese. I also remember reading it on old gossip aited like the A -list.

by Anonymousreply 8007/15/2011

I wish Mark Salling was gay - does anyone have any info on him?

by Anonymousreply 8107/15/2011

[quote]Does anyone remember the name of the gay bar in Rehoboth Beach where Ryan used to hang out? I think it had some type of western name.

There are not that many gay bars in Rehoboth. Are you talking about the Double L (the leather-levi bar), the Blue Moon, Aqua, or Cloud Nine? Many years ago there was one called The Renegade just outside of town. It closed down a few years back but certainly was open when Ryan was in his 20s.

by Anonymousreply 8207/16/2011

Ryan's got a stanky booty boo! It be off da chain! You be like wipe yo stanken ass when he walks up in da room! I couldn't even go down on him till he took a shower to wash dat stank booty and wrank cock & Balzac!

by Anonymousreply 8409/20/2013

Balzac, R84? Droll.

by Anonymousreply 8509/20/2013

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 8609/20/2013

I would sell my soul to see those two fuck.

by Anonymousreply 8709/20/2013

sailing takes me away to where I get the HIV...

by Anonymousreply 8809/22/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!