Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

"Paranormal State"''s Ryan Buell: I''m Bisexual

EW reports that Ryan Buell, the star of the A&E series Paranormal State, comes out as bisexual in a new book:

"I%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99ve decided to share my sexuality and struggle over faith in hopes that others will no longer feel as though they are alone or that they can%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99t be religious."

by Anonymousreply 18008/06/2013

Most likely gay, gay, gay and has never been with a woman...

by Anonymousreply 309/14/2010

I'll be even more impressed when he fully comes out of the closet and admits that he's actually gay, and not bisexual. %0D %0D He might as well stay in the closet if he's going to throw around that bisexual crap. You're a cock-sucking queer...own it!

by Anonymousreply 509/14/2010

If he sucks pussy as well, r5, then he is indeed bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 609/14/2010

I would fuck him even if it meant being violated by his demon.

by Anonymousreply 809/14/2010

Gay male here. I realize that as gays we're supposed to open-minded and accepting (yes, that a difficult thing on DL).%0D %0D However, I just have a difficult time wrapping my brain around bisexuality. If he says he's bisexual, okay fine, I'll accpet he's bisexual. But I just always think that men who say they're bisexual are really gay. I don't know if this is a good example or not, but for instance, we've all met married men who say they're bisexual. However, these men never spend any of their time pursuing or cruising women. All their free time or time that they can "cruise" is spent looking for other men. And just because they are married and have had sex with their wife, they call themselves bisexual, when in actuality, they're just closeted gay men who happen to get married to a woman, and as a result, lead a double or secret life regarding their sexuality.%0D %0D I have the same doubts about women who say they're bisexual, it's just that I tend to hear about more men claiming they are bisexual--and I tend not think about women or their sexual orientation all that much.

by Anonymousreply 1009/14/2010

Bi? I don't think so. He's as gay as the day is long.

by Anonymousreply 1109/14/2010

R10 I remember hearing a line I agreed with. To paraphrase: "I'll believe in bisexuality when hear of a guy who cheated on his male lover with a woman." That seems to be the way of it, doesn't it?

by Anonymousreply 1209/14/2010

They're sexually attracted to both. It's all you need to be bisexual. I don't see the reason for your confusion, r10.

And how do you know they're not fucking other women while they're at it?

by Anonymousreply 1309/14/2010

Is Serg now gay?

by Anonymousreply 1409/14/2010

Ryan's agent needs to call Proactive and get that whole team a spot on the next infomercial.

by Anonymousreply 1509/14/2010

[quote]They're sexually attracted to both. It's all you need to be bisexual. I don't see the reason for your confusion, [R10].

Fuck off. I'm not confused. And no shit that bisexuals are attracted to both genders. Stop being so patronizing, you little cunt.

I am declaring that this man is gay and isn't comfortable with his sexuality just yet.

There are genuinely bisexual men in the world, e.g. Ewan McGregor, Jude Law. Ryan Buell is gay. And in a few years, he will finally admit to that. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 1609/14/2010

OP and everyone else...Just so you know, the post at R16 is not me.%0D %0D I'm not angry the way R16 is. I was just trying to have a calm, rational discussion.

by Anonymousreply 1709/14/2010

I agree when people say they are bi, but in reality they are saying they are gay. I think many who claim to bi think this is a safer alternative label to use in coming out of A closet.

Elton John is a good example. Obviously the guy was, and is a big queen. Early in his career he said he was bi, and he marries a woman. Then, later on in his life, he came out on a Barbara Walters interview stating that he was really gay all along.

Another example, I know this guy who claims he has no labels for his sexuality. In addition, he said he can't identify with straight guys, and he certainly can't identify with those gay people as he put it. Btw, the guy was an ex male prostitute and had sex with many men only a couple of women in his life. So asked him, will you ever get married? he said, no I don't think so, and if I do, I need to have sex with a guy on the side if I'm married. I said to him, look! you are gay because you cannot live without having sex with a guy. He got mad at me and he said, maybe that is the case for guys who are using no labels as a way to hide the fact that in reality they are gay, but that is not me. I said, Uh? Hello! Gay! He got really upset with me at this point and He said, you talking form someone who doesn't understand people like me who have no labels for our sexuality.

I think people who define their sexuality as bi or no labels are users. I'm sorry but I think it is crappy to bring a wife or husband into your closet issues, and I think it%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s unfair as well to lead a homosexual person on like that as well. It's really selfish.

by Anonymousreply 1809/14/2010

I have a friend who used to deny he was gay constantly. Everyone, straight and gay thought he was but he said no. He told us he was bi. I asked him privately if he had ever had sex with a woman (he is 34) and he said no, he has only had sex with men. I asked him how he could call himself bi. He said he was 'open' to the possibility of having sex with a woman, so that made him bi.

by Anonymousreply 1909/14/2010

Seriously - all I get when I see him is douche, which kind of throws off my gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 2009/14/2010

Gays come out as bi and bi's don't come out. This is historically what has happened and why you think bi's don't really exist.

by Anonymousreply 2109/14/2010

R19 I agree from what you describe the guy sounds pretty much gay to me. But, what if he said while he doesn't actively have sex with women, he fantasizes about it regularly? %0D %0D If a "straight" guy said he never has sex with men but fantasizes about it regularly, would have have a double standard?

by Anonymousreply 2209/14/2010

Too bad he's fugly!!!

by Anonymousreply 2309/15/2010

I think he and Serg were boyfriends. Once when Ryan was puking after a bad experience with a "demon" Serg was patting and stroking his back with a certain kind of familiarity and intimacy - my gaydar went into frantic mode...hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 2409/15/2010

No homo.

by Anonymousreply 2509/15/2010

OMG, almost every picture featuring Ryan on his Facebook page, has him with Serge. They're also roommates apparently.

GAAAAAAY!!!

by Anonymousreply 2609/15/2010

Those two guys look like two dorks.

by Anonymousreply 2709/15/2010

[italic]Those two guys look like two dorks.[/italic]

What is this, 1989?!

by Anonymousreply 2809/15/2010

Please don't him be fug, please don't him be...

by Anonymousreply 3009/15/2010

I think he looks a lot better than the average gay guy cruising in bars.

by Anonymousreply 3109/15/2010

Interesting topic. Met a guy this past weekend who told me he was bisexual. I asked him if that meant he liked both men & boys....he stormed off.

by Anonymousreply 3209/15/2010

For some it's one step out of the closet and ease themselves, friends and families into the idea of him being fully gay. For others it's a "look, I'm a fucking cool artist hipster who flirts with dudes for street cred!". And then there are the ones who love attention no matter who gives it to them (sometimes based on the issue of growing up in a cold and distant household).

by Anonymousreply 3309/15/2010

He'll end up with a woman anyway.

by Anonymousreply 3409/15/2010

The sound engineer guy has always been an obvious queen. I wonder how Buell reconciles his Catholic beliefs with his sexuality? He's always bringing priests in to exorcise haunted houses.

by Anonymousreply 3509/15/2010

Yeah, but have you ever seen that flaming queen who prances around on the show, pretending to be a medium? He went on to star in the "Psychic Kids" series. It's hysterical!

Buell also discusses reconciling his Catholic beliefs with his bisexuality. Apparently, before he came out, he's always been very pro-gay.

Catholicism is full of hypocrisy. Nothing to see here. Move along.

by Anonymousreply 3609/15/2010

[italic]Please don't him be fug, please don't him be...[/italic]

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 3709/15/2010

Book Title: "Paranormal State: My Journey into the Unknown"

Even that sounds gay.

by Anonymousreply 3809/15/2010

Ryan's getting anti-gay hate tweets on his Twitter account, and he's responding to them.

Latest tweet:

"To my gay, lesbian and bisexual brothers & sisters, the time has come to end where we're told God hates us for who we are. Jesus loves you!"

by Anonymousreply 3909/15/2010

Kangabelle is sending the majority of the hate. Her bio states: "Catholic Mummy".

What a douche. But get this, she follows Kathy Griffin. lulz!

by Anonymousreply 4009/15/2010

I'm making a $2500 donation to thetrevorproject.org, an org dedicating to helping GLBT youth! If u have free funds, please help!

by Anonymousreply 4109/15/2010

When will Chip "New Capote" Coffey come out?

by Anonymousreply 4209/15/2010

It doesn't sound like Ryan has gay voice. He's originally from Sumter, SC. Where's the accent?%0D %0D He does have Chaz face though.

by Anonymousreply 4309/15/2010

He totally has big dick face.

HOT!

by Anonymousreply 4409/15/2010

I admire him for saying he is bi.

by Anonymousreply 4509/15/2010

On the Amazon page for his new book, it says that he is 26 years old. That must be a typo.%0D Since he started the paranormal society at Penn State in 2001, that would mean that he was 17 at the time.%0D %0D He's lying about his age. He must be gay.

by Anonymousreply 4609/15/2010

Actually, according to Wikipedia he was born in July of 1982. That would make him 28 years old. That makes more sense.

by Anonymousreply 4709/15/2010

[quote] He said he was 'open' to the possibility of having sex with a woman, so that made him bi.%0D %0D That's exactly what Natalie Portman said.

by Anonymousreply 4809/15/2010

R45 Thank you. I agree completely.

by Anonymousreply 4909/15/2010

99% of all men who claim bi-sexuality are simply gay men who can't or won't admit it. They're no different than those who refuse to come out at all IMO, maybe even worse as they're in essence saying "I'm better than the rest of you fags because I fuck women too".

by Anonymousreply 5009/15/2010

If they fuck women too, they ARE bisexual. What's the big deal?

by Anonymousreply 5109/15/2010

[quote]It doesn't sound like Ryan has gay voice. He's originally from Sumter, SC. Where's the accent

He swallows his accent a lot on Paranormal State, but if he ever gets really animated/excited, it slips out.

I don't have a lot of use for either the Catholic Church or the paranormal hokum he peddles, but I still give him credit for being honest about himself.

by Anonymousreply 5209/15/2010

R51 most of them CLAIM they fuck women. Claiming it and doing it are two different things.

I've yet to meet a self proclaimed male bi-sexual who was having regular (or even semi regular) relationships with women. Some of them are so fucked up in the head they'll claim they're bi just because they kissed some gal back when they were in high school.

No one does a better job at lying themselves into believing their own bullshit than most so-called bi-sexual men.

by Anonymousreply 5309/15/2010

R43, Ryan is from Corry, Pa., NOT Sumter, SC. He has no southern accent BECAUSE HE'S NOT FROM THE SOUTH.

by Anonymousreply 5409/15/2010

I've always thought he was cute.

by Anonymousreply 5509/15/2010

[quote] I wonder how Buell reconciles his Catholic beliefs with his sexuality? He's always bringing priests in to exorcise haunted houses.

As I've said on the recent Zak Bagans thread, I'm not sure why I find these paranormal shows so fascinating, given my avowed, obnoxious atheism, but many, many of the priests that they show on these shows are not from the Roman Catholic Church, but instead from various splinter groups.

The one exception is this rather....rotund man, Father Bob Bailey, who is a legitimate priest from a parish in Rhode Island, whose bishop apparently doesn't mind him being an exorcist on call for many cases that haven't gone through the normal investigative channels and are outside of that particular diocese anyway.

Father Bob often rolls up in a full cassock, because I'm sure he's just hanging out wearing it.

by Anonymousreply 5609/15/2010

THis is kinda good, but it'd be better if he were hotter.

by Anonymousreply 5709/15/2010

Hot or not, I may not like the guy, but I think he deserves credit for being publicly out. Which of course means that the DL will rip him from stem to stern.

by Anonymousreply 5809/15/2010

I'm another that thinks it's a very good thing that he came out. His show appeals to a lot of young people and just maybe they'll change their thinking a little bit because of his openess. I'm also really glad that he's discussing his religious beliefs and the conflict that he's gone through. %0D %0D Everybody that comes out publicly helps our cause. %0D

by Anonymousreply 5909/15/2010

A lot of gay guys classify themselves as bi because they think it makes them more desirable. And most of the time it works. Gay men are so self-loathing that they consider it a real accomplishment to bed a guy who also sleeps with women.%0D %0D I called myself bi in my early 20's and the gay boys ate it up.

by Anonymousreply 6009/15/2010

I believe in bisexuality but I don't really get their issues. If the fact that you are bi results in stress/pain then, um, just have relations with the opposite gender. Maybe I'm too easily satisfied but if I was actually attracted to women I wouldn't feel put upon by only being with them. I don't really understand 'struggling' with bisexuality.

by Anonymousreply 6109/15/2010

[R60] Sad, but true.

by Anonymousreply 6209/15/2010

Is this show still on? It's no longer listed in A&E's On Demand line up.

Who has big dick face? No one on this show, possibly the boring Wiccan woman with the lisp!

by Anonymousreply 6409/15/2010

There definitely are bi guys. Some mostly gay, some mostly straight. I've known both types.

On the down side, the ones I've known were pretty slutty. I used to think bisexual meant being able to fall in love with anyone. In reality, they don't seem to fall in love at all.

by Anonymousreply 6509/16/2010

[italic]Is this show still on? It's no longer listed in A&E's On Demand line up.[/italic]

It's still on mine. They're even adding new episodes.

The show has come back for its fifth season. It's also on DVD.

by Anonymousreply 6609/16/2010

I heard he was a former fatty.

by Anonymousreply 6709/16/2010

[italic]I heard he was a former fatty.[/italic]

Well, I didn't hear that. BUT, I always thought that he looked like one.

by Anonymousreply 6809/16/2010

[quote]Is this show still on? It's no longer listed in A&E's On Demand line up.

According to Ryan's Twitter (and no, I have not elected to follow him, but I did feel compelled to congratulate him for being brave enough to be honest about himself) new episodes start October 17th.

Meanwhile, purse-dropping Chip Coffey's Psychic Kids starts the same day.

And FWIW, their PS's other psychic, Michelle Belanger, is intersexed, though she actually prefers "hermaphrodite" finding it more poetic.

by Anonymousreply 6909/16/2010

Chip Coffey, gay? No way!

by Anonymousreply 7009/16/2010

[quote]I had sex with my high school girlfriend and I'm bisexual. Bisexual is having had sex with both a woman and a man. One sexual encounter in high school doesn't make you bisexual dear.

by Anonymousreply 7309/16/2010

[quote]Some people are genuinely sexually attracted to both male and female. They're bisexual. Deal with it. This is not a zero sum game. The majority of men who say they are bisexual are gay. Deal with it. This is not a zero sum game.

by Anonymousreply 7509/16/2010

[quote]One sexual encounter in high school doesn't make you bisexual dear.%0D %0D It does if you're "straight" and sleep with a guy in high school. Funny that.

by Anonymousreply 7609/16/2010

#74, you sound very dismissive of individuals and their experiences you didn't or don't experience yourself. It's not my intention to threaten your beliefs or convince you otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 7809/16/2010

R74 you are full of shit. Unless you were fucking these bisexuals that you claim you know, you have no clue whether they were really bisexual. The fact is the majority guys lie about being bi, and you will never know if there are true bisexual men. R76 stop babbling.

by Anonymousreply 8009/16/2010

You certainly don't have to be "emotionally drawn" to the opposite sex to be bisexual. Where did that fallacy come from?

by Anonymousreply 8109/16/2010

When is Sergay coming out of the closet?

by Anonymousreply 8210/26/2010

Someone asked Ryan about other gay/bi people on the show on a video conference back when the book was released. He said he did not know of any other gay/bi member of the show.

by Anonymousreply 8310/26/2010

Michelle Belanger is intersex.

by Anonymousreply 8410/26/2010

There are true bisexuals in the world:

example:Tom Hardy

by Anonymousreply 8610/26/2010

Well, this photo on Ryan's Facebook page of him & Serge with Zachary Quinto sure clinches it for me.

by Anonymousreply 8710/26/2010

Stop bi-bullying. You're just mad because bi guys always turn into big ole bottoms when you hook up with them.

by Anonymousreply 8810/26/2010

Whether Ryan is gay or bi, can we at least all agree that he's a jackass?

by Anonymousreply 8910/27/2010

Please be more specific (details), VOTN...

by Anonymousreply 9010/27/2010

Me to Ryan Buell: I'm uninterested.%0D %0D %0D Me to Sergey: Call me.

by Anonymousreply 9110/27/2010

Who cares about people's sexuality! Just don't fuck my dog.

by Anonymousreply 9210/28/2010

Nest season on Ghost Hunters... male on male action! (We need the ratings.)

by Anonymousreply 9310/28/2010

[quote]Please be more specific (details), VOTN...

Have you seen Paranormal State's new season? They redid their introductory video to make it even more Ryan-centered, and it features lots of shots of Ryan Buell, God Warrior, walking in slow motion to make him seem even more purposeful and manly.

There was also an interview he gave to AfterElton shortly after his book was released, where he stated he didn't really want to come out, because he's a private person.

A private person with a television show.

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 9510/28/2010

bump

by Anonymousreply 9710/28/2010

The most recent Paranormal State episode had a gay couple who were being allegedly haunted. The show was decidedly non-dramatic about it, which was kind of refreshing.

by Anonymousreply 9810/30/2010

are there any other out LGBs on other paranormal / ghost-hunting shows?

by Anonymousreply 9910/30/2010

I think there's a gay guy on Ghost Hunters now. He came vis a vis their Ghost Hunters Academy spin-off.

by Anonymousreply 10010/30/2010

LGBT people are paranormal to begin with.

by Anonymousreply 10110/30/2010

Your friend is a closet case R94. Notice how bi men NEVER cheat with other women. There is a reason the term bi now gay later was coined. Think about it.

by Anonymousreply 10210/30/2010

He's clearly mental, both in claiming bisexuality and by being a religious freak.

by Anonymousreply 10310/31/2010

Dave Tango cruised me at a Ghost Hunters DVD signing.

by Anonymousreply 10410/31/2010

[quote]Ryan's agent needs to call Proactive and get that whole team a spot on the next infomercial.

The ghosts/demons they've exorcised are clearly taking their revenge.

by Anonymousreply 10510/31/2010

Ryan and the Ole Paranormal State gang revisited one of their old cases last night. It wasn't the hilariously bad acting of "I Am Six," but a working-class couple whose home in the now-dead Pennsylvania coal country.

The wife had become quite tender to the touch since her time away.

And not once did it seem to occur to anyone that a house sitting atop an abandoned coal mine might have higher-than-healthy carbon monoxide levels.

by Anonymousreply 10611/01/2010

The real paranormal occurrence is that this shitfest of a show is still on.

by Anonymousreply 10711/01/2010

Did anyone see the episode when they went to the old prison in Charleston and basically abandoned the investigation for fear of offending the ghosts?

Paranormal State is a ghost hunting show for fybromyalgic, easily offended fraus. Give me muscle hunk Zak Bagans and his roid rage against the ghosts any day over this A&E crap.

by Anonymousreply 10811/01/2010

I watched 10 minutes of that dreck and went straight to Beetlejuice.

by Anonymousreply 10911/01/2010

"I command you to leave this house in the name of Jesus Christ and him you must obey!"

by Anonymousreply 11011/01/2010

[quote]And not once did it seem to occur to anyone that a house sitting atop an abandoned coal mine might have higher-than-healthy carbon monoxide levels.

I don't remember the case, but there was an episode where they indeed had the carbon monoxide levels tested because of where the house was situated. If they were revisiting, it could be the same clients?

by Anonymousreply 11211/01/2010

who's his bf/gf?

by Anonymousreply 11311/01/2010

Oh, shut the fuck up before you get a nosebleed, R26. There are only about 3 pictures of them together.

by Anonymousreply 11411/01/2010

[quote]I don't remember the case, but there was an episode where they indeed had the carbon monoxide levels tested because of where the house was situated. If they were revisiting, it could be the same clients?

Different case. This was a family that was supposedly haunted by the spirit of an ancestor of the father's, who had been a wife-beating coal miner.

It was also one of the most obviously faked episodes apart from "I Am Six," the one about the young woman in Illinois who had seen "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" one too many times.

by Anonymousreply 11511/02/2010

So, does Ryan have a big, beer can-thick cock? The spirits wish to know!

by Anonymousreply 11611/02/2010

"Dave Tango cruised me at a Ghost Hunters DVD signing."

Isn't he the guy with the nervous tick, he's always with Steve Gonsalves on GH? I think that's his name, the guy who always has a meltdown around spiders.

by Anonymousreply 11711/02/2010

I thought Tango's paranoia was about flying.

by Anonymousreply 11811/02/2010

Ryan is bisexual. He likes men and boys.

by Anonymousreply 11911/02/2010

Dave Tango doesn't have any phobias as far as I know. Steve however is afraid of heights, flying, spiders and dolls (and possibly a few other things).

by Anonymousreply 12011/02/2010

Apparently, one thing Gonsalves isn't afraid of is tats...they're all over his body. YUCK!!

by Anonymousreply 12111/02/2010

I was talking about Steve Gonsalves, he's afraid of spiders, he squeals like a litte girl.

And apparently, the women on GH have never seen a giant cockroach, what most people call water bugs, they're roaches.

The girls were at some colonial museum where they saw a giant roach climbing up a dress in a room where costumes were stored.

"Oh my God, WHAT is that?" one of them said. "Some weird kind of giant bug, I've never seen anything like it." I guess if you live in your own home, you might have never seen these monstrously big roaches?

by Anonymousreply 12211/02/2010

Totally agree with R111. Ryan is cute. So is Serg. Late 20s acne sucks. It's not like he can control it easily. I had no zits as a teen, but broke out on my face, shoulders and back in my late 20s. It took about year of Accutane to stop the outbreak and multiple v beam laser treatments to get rid of the suck ass cystic acne scars.

by Anonymousreply 12311/02/2010

I think he's hot. I'd even have a three way with him & Mothman

by Anonymousreply 12411/03/2010

The Jersey Devil episode was hysterical, the PS team actually believed they caught the Jersey Devil on tape, it looked more like a deer!

by Anonymousreply 12511/03/2010

They're all such drama queens.

by Anonymousreply 12611/05/2010

Perhaps reply 127 should start a new show "In Search Of A Paragraph".

by Anonymousreply 12809/11/2011

So much easier to say you're bi than gay.%0D %0D He's ugly anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12909/11/2011

Are there any hung, muscular spirits in this thread? If so, please feel free to come inside my body. I am your willing vassal.

by Anonymousreply 13009/11/2011

Met Ryan, Michelle, and Serg recently. Ryan is cute and taller than I imagined. He doesn't seem comfortable around people but is friendly. Serg is friendly, outgoing, and funny. He is also really thin. Michelle Belanger was outgoing, funny, and seems brilliant. Her knowledge of literature and history was amazing. I also met Katrina and Heather who were very nice. I actually sat in a dark basement after midnight with Katrina and Heather. It was real creepy. I'm not sure I'll do ghost hunting again, but it was interesting.

by Anonymousreply 13109/11/2011

When a male celebrity comes out as bi-sexual, you can be 99.9% guaranteed he is actually a full on gay. Usually the ones who come out as bi use that tactic as a halfway house. It's in preparation for the day they finally admit they're actually gay. It makes the fan shock so much less when they finally do get the guts to admit they love licking on the pinga and have never even seen a vagina before.

by Anonymousreply 13209/11/2011

Didn't someone here see Steve G. at the local bathhouse in Providence?

by Anonymousreply 13309/11/2011

This means that he sleeps with humans and demons.

by Anonymousreply 13409/11/2011

I used to follow Ryan on his blog. I found his thoughts interesting. Unfortunately he no longer posts.

by Anonymousreply 13509/13/2011

Serge has had demons inside of him.

by Anonymousreply 13609/13/2011

What do you suppose his "struggles with faith" are? "Father, I have sinned. I have gone on a fake tv show in order to mislead the public into thinking there are ghosts out there.... Please let me know woman once in my life...."%0D

by Anonymousreply 13709/13/2011

well said R21 that's it exactly!

Nobody would deal with the crap gay people have to by coming out of the closet if they didn't have to.Speaking from experience I might add. The closet's just too cosey.

by Anonymousreply 13811/13/2011

I would boink Ryan Buell till ectoplasm came out of his nose.

by Anonymousreply 13911/13/2011

They are not bisexual. It does not exist. People only say that cause their afraid of saying that they are gay. We are psychics and lesbians and know that Ryan and serg have a huge crush on each other and should just get together and get it over with. We love you guys even if you are gay! So cute!

by Anonymousreply 14001/03/2012

Tango has tourettes. Ryan is bi and has been for years. Sergey is bi and was with Ryan for years.

Thank you for your time and I totally said all this years ago. I'm still surprised Ryan admitted it. It was no secret to anyone who knew them both.

by Anonymousreply 14101/03/2012

Is that show still on? I haven't seen it on the A&E grid in ages.

by Anonymousreply 14201/03/2012

The PRS crew are long gone. A&E was trying to spin off another series about a different set of ghost hunters, but I don't know if that got beyond the first few episodes.

by Anonymousreply 14301/03/2012

Doesn't it hurt to suck pussy? I mean, the pussy holder?

by Anonymousreply 14401/03/2012

I once thought about a naked woman. I now identify as bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 14501/03/2012

I wonder what kind of hate-fuck Ryan throws...

by Anonymousreply 14701/04/2012

Rumors are that Grant from GH is bi and it's caused some friction between him and Grant who is conservative. Also, Dave Tango is very endowed.

by Anonymousreply 14801/04/2012

Are there gay ghosts? For example, a male ghost who interacts only with other males.

by Anonymousreply 15002/09/2012

mee to so dont be ashamed (ima girl)

by Anonymousreply 15102/29/2012

R150,

I have had many masculine energies request permission to enter my body.

by Anonymousreply 15202/29/2012

Sad news. Michelle Belanger reported on her twitter (July 11th @ 12:01 PM) that Ryan Buell has pancreatic cancer. He just turned 30. Wow, that really sucks. My thoughts go out to Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 15407/14/2012

Wow, he looks so scrawny in that pic R154. I guess I haven't seen him in a long time. If he wasn't ill, I'd say he looks really fit. But really he's probably that thin because he's not doing well.

Very sad.

by Anonymousreply 15507/14/2012

I cried when I saw this.

by Anonymousreply 15607/14/2012

He posted on his site that his group was moving to a different city, and then he said something about taking time off for treatment. I kind of thought it must be for cancer. Hope he does well. Tough thing to go through at any age.

by Anonymousreply 15707/14/2012

Pancreatic cancer? Doesn't sound good at all. I'm surprised that someone that young is suffering from it.

by Anonymousreply 15807/14/2012

He's cute. Is he bisexual, or just Canadian?

by Anonymousreply 15907/14/2012

Pancreatic cancer rarely ends well.

Poor guy.

by Anonymousreply 16007/14/2012

Thanks r154/156.

I'd assume many of the people posting comments about how sexy he looks on that pic don't realize what he meant when he wrote what he did, and that he is battling cancer. What a weird situation.

I don't know much about pancreatic cancer, but I just did a quick search. It looks like that is one that is usually found after it's already spread beyond the pancreas - only 20% of those diagnosed have the disease localized to the organ. And if it has spread by the time it's found, the long term survival numbers look pretty grim.

How sad, but how cool that he is waging a public battle with it. That's promising.

by Anonymousreply 16107/14/2012

I would suck his chubby uncut

by Anonymousreply 16207/14/2012

[quote]And if it has spread by the time it's found, the long term survival numbers look pretty grim.

One-year survival rate is about 20%.

I find myself really sad for him. And Serge.

by Anonymousreply 16307/14/2012

Who cares? Let him be. I'm an innocent woman and he keeps trying to give "belial" to me. I wish him the best.

by Anonymousreply 16407/19/2012

There are many gay spirits. I invite them into my throat and anus.

by Anonymousreply 17002/20/2013

Does anybody know how he's doing now? My partner and I were big fans of "Paranormal State." One thing for sure is that he's a really nice, caring guy; you can tell from the way the families he helps talk about him and by the devotion of his team.

We both admire him tremendously and felt awful when I first read about his pancreatic cancer diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 17303/19/2013

Isn't he about to die from pancreatic cancer?

by Anonymousreply 17403/19/2013

According to his Facebook page, it looks like Ryan is better.

Anyone know if he's still with Sergey?

I watched the show on Bio this weekend, and it kinda sucks.

by Anonymousreply 17605/27/2013

does he fuck sergey or what?

by Anonymousreply 17708/06/2013

[quote]does he fuck sergey or what?

They cohabitate together, so I would assume so.

by Anonymousreply 17808/06/2013

because i'm gonna start fucking sergey too

by Anonymousreply 17908/06/2013

I've 'co-habitated' with a lot of men, some were total pussy hounds. Do they share a BED where they co-habitate?

by Anonymousreply 18008/06/2013
Need more help? Click Here.