Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Knocked Out and Carried

I was reading the " Being Carried" post and one of the guys said that he loved when Jim West was drugged or knocked out and carried on "The Wild, Wild, West". I use to love that stuff as well. Whether the guy was drugged drunk, or knocked always got a boner- still do. Anyone else- I know it's a strange fetish. Do you know of any great scenes?

by Anonymousreply 809/14/2010

You guys talk about everything else but none of you like this fetish. Maybe if Bradley Cooper was being knocked out and carried to your house you would be more interested.

by Anonymousreply 109/11/2010

Aww, the "carried" troll is mad because no one likes his fetish. I would knock you out and carry you OP, but Im a lightweight.

by Anonymousreply 209/11/2010

I prefer the fuck you webmaster troll because it's always much earlier on the West Coast.

by Anonymousreply 409/11/2010

Check out youtube. "Chloroform" is one of the tags for these kinds of scenes.

by Anonymousreply 509/11/2010

OP, why not become an ERT, you would be able to get your "bone on" all the time. Just a suggestion.

by Anonymousreply 609/11/2010

Ran across a fetish I'd never heard of that was similar. Guys that wanted to be drugged unconscious and then raped.

It was creepy cause other guys were sharing their experiences of it actually happening to them against their will and how truly awful it was.

To each his own!

by Anonymousreply 709/11/2010

Why would one want to be drugged and unconscious and then be raped- how could you enjoy it? Or even know if what you wanted happened?

by Anonymousreply 809/14/2010
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!