Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Being Carried-Anyone else like it?

Since I was a small boy I have always liked to see a guy carried over the shoulders or in someone's arms. Usually they were knocked out or passed out.(Batman, The Wild, Wild West,cops shows always a good for those scenes). I love to carry guys myself. Had a few chances in college. Does anyone else like to see guys carried? Have you carried anyone? Have you ever been carried?

by Anonymousreply 4608/26/2013

yep. love it. as a very young boy, this was a presexual experience for me. loved being held closely and being lifted was exhilierating. preferred this more with certain male relatives / friends / caretakers moreso than with any female.%0D %0D also as a child, i wanted Superman to save me... so that he would pick me up, hold me, carry me and fly away. %0D %0D still enjoy the lift, but it takes quite a bruiser to pick me up... which is fine since that is the type i prefer.%0D %0D i am not averse to lifting and carrying another man... thrilling for most, and carrying can be as fun as being carried.

by Anonymousreply 109/07/2010

I love being carried, but for some mysterious reason no one offers any more. It makes me so sad.

by Anonymousreply 209/07/2010

What a bunch of weirdos on DL today.

by Anonymousreply 309/07/2010

r2 = Gabourey Sidibe

by Anonymousreply 409/07/2010

Now that craigslist got rid of the hooker ads, they've apparently got nothing else to do but troll-post about their fetishes, r3.

by Anonymousreply 509/07/2010

Being carried and diapering are closely related, although those who only like to be carried argue the point. Both activities are nurturing experiences and include a wide range of activities. I don't personally understand all the nuances of these activities, but I do admit they are uniquely human.

My bad bad limits my hoisting intimacies. Would a stroller or baby buggy qualify:)

by Anonymousreply 609/07/2010

r4=Captain Obvious

by Anonymousreply 709/07/2010

You should rent "Hud" and watch Paul Newman carry Brandon de Wilde over his shoulder. He even slaps his sweet cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 809/07/2010

I relate to r1. My earliest feelings towards men revolved around being cuddled or picked up or held by someone like Michael Landon on Little House on the Prairie or one of the older Brady boys.

by Anonymousreply 909/07/2010

Loved those old television shows when some guy was carried. Batman was the best. Robin was always getting knocked out and carried.

by Anonymousreply 1009/07/2010

I love when I hear about someone else's little fetishes. So interesting. Thanks, OP. This one is sweet.

by Anonymousreply 1109/07/2010

I liked this too as a kid. Also like being pushed real high in a swing by an adult.

by Anonymousreply 1209/07/2010

Can't say I like being carried, but I'd like to be carted around in the child's seat of a shopping cart.

by Anonymousreply 1309/07/2010

I have a very sexy memory of a guy picking me up when I was debating about sleeping with him because i had a bf, throwing me over his shoulder and tossing me on the bed, then fucking me senseless.

by Anonymousreply 1409/07/2010

Is it a full moon?

by Anonymousreply 1509/07/2010

I'd like to Carrie OP:

by Anonymousreply 1609/07/2010

r4, what on Earth were you thinking when you posted that?

by Anonymousreply 1709/07/2010

Watching James West being drugged and then carried over someone's shoulder was one of the highlights of my pre-adolescent years. Never occured to me that anyone else ever thought the same....%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1809/07/2010

I'll carry someone if they're under 130lbs

by Anonymousreply 1909/07/2010

Yeah, I have a mild thing for being carried.%0D %0D Personally, I attribute my fondness for it to a childhood spent watching "Creature Features". Every single monster movie had a moment where the girl fainted and the monster carried her off, like this:

by Anonymousreply 2109/07/2010

R18 I loved that show too- Jim West was the best to watch- drugged and carried.

by Anonymousreply 2209/08/2010

I love to be lifted up and carried, particularly by a very tall muscular guy it is great. Wish it would happen more often.

by Anonymousreply 2312/09/2012

I thought this was going to be about Sex and the City.

by Anonymousreply 2412/09/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2512/09/2012

I am not a toy!

by Anonymousreply 2612/09/2012

My best experience was in Holland. I met a huge muscular guy at a club in Amsterdam, he was over 2 meters tall (about 6' 10") he lifted me up, sat me on his shoulders and carried me away. It was the best experience I have ever had. He also lifted and carried me in a variety of other ways too - wish I'd kept in contact with him now.

by Anonymousreply 2712/09/2012

I Held my wife as we jumped over the broomstick

by Anonymousreply 2912/09/2012

Was literally picked up by a big leather dude the first time I went to a gay bar in the Castro (the original Midnight Sun for any local eldergays reading this) when I was 18 and weighed 125lbs. He'd been buying me drinks until the bartender carded me and kicked us both out.

Am 5'8" and grew up as the youngest and smallest in my family, so I was used to it and didn't really think twice about it.

I spent a very memorable weekend with this guy but it only occurs to me now how many times he picked me up, carried me stark naked around his apartment, and held me, and how much I liked it.

Back in the day, men like him were called "chicken-hawks". And yet he was sweet and like an 80% bottom.

by Anonymousreply 3012/09/2012

When you all say you get turned on by being picked up and carried, which do you mean:

1. Face to face with your legs around his back?

2. Thrown over his shoulder?

3. Like a bride over the threshold?

4. All of the above

by Anonymousreply 3112/10/2012

R-31

I can say all of the above. They are all a massive turn on for me. But there are other ways also, especially sitting on a guys shoulders and then he carries you off.

by Anonymousreply 3212/10/2012

R-28

I had no idea that all the gays loved this. It is nice to hear that many others here like this. I thought I was the only one and rather weird that being lifted up and carried was the best experience for me. Glad to hear I'm not the only one. I wish it would happen to me every day, has been ages since I was picked up and carried, which makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 3312/10/2012

Sit on my face and I'll guess your weight.......

by Anonymousreply 3412/10/2012

No, R34, that's called "Playing Carnival".

by Anonymousreply 3512/10/2012

Will anyone lift up and carry me?

by Anonymousreply 3601/05/2013

I watched [italic]Thor[/italic] for the first time last night, and I was thinking how nice it would be for Chris Hemsworth to sling me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.

by Anonymousreply 3701/05/2013

At least once a week (sometimes more often) I have a dream of some fit guy picking me up off the ground and carrying me - does this count as liking to be carried?

by Anonymousreply 3808/24/2013

I HATED being carried as a child, but I like it as an adult and I especially like carrying someone as an adult, although I have to draw the line at 200 lbs.

by Anonymousreply 3908/24/2013

I've never been carried, but I've curried favour many times!

by Anonymousreply 4008/24/2013

Looks like we a new troll with us. Welcome, Carry Me Troll!

Did you meet Yellow-Skin and Nephew Troll yet?

by Anonymousreply 4208/24/2013

To the post above this one:

Why do you insist upon making such a nasty comment? Ok, it may not be to your liking, but if it annoys you so much why did you read the thread in the first place? Is it not better to treat everyone humanely and accept that not everyone's views are the same as yours? I always think it is better and kinder to show compassion to others regardless of their desires or idiosyncrasies rather than bashing them down. We are al, human beings after all. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 4308/26/2013

Sorry, it should have read

To the post above the previous comment

by Anonymousreply 4408/26/2013

I think this is a very weird thread, no offense, and I never heard of ANYBODY liking being carried.

I do like tickling though especially if it's an older guy who knows just how to do it right and isn't afraid of tying me up. A few times I literally got tickled until I wet the bed. And then my TD at the time went crazy with "baby made a sissy, baby made a sissy" and kept tickling me until I almost passed out. I do love a good tickle session. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 4508/26/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4608/26/2013
Need more help? Click Here.