Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I am so often surprised by the kindness and unquestioned acceptance I see on DL day after day.

I have started what I consider to be tongue in cheek threads to see if there are those who will play along and add to a humorous supposition. 99% of the time I'm taken seriously and I have to keep my mouth shut so I don't insult the kind people who reply.

One of my posts was about stage six cancer and "am I being too stingy with my stages?" I'm sure their are many of us who have dealt with cancer, me included. But I almost cried when I saw kind considerate posts offering possible explanations to my inane post.

I just wanted to tell you poster how great I really think you are.

by Brainless humoristreply 1301/04/2013

[quote] "I'm sure their are many of us"

Oh, dear.

by Brainless humoristreply 109/03/2010

Why don't you start a thread about your personality disorder? I'm going to guess it's "borderline."%0D %0D %0D Thank you.

by Brainless humoristreply 209/03/2010

Breaking news: people post fiction on DL.

In other news, the sky was so blue on the morning of 9/11.

by Brainless humoristreply 309/03/2010

r2 made me laugh quite loudly!

by Brainless humoristreply 409/03/2010

OP, you lost me at "kindness"

by Brainless humoristreply 509/03/2010

I'm sending the slap troll to visit you, OP.

by Brainless humoristreply 609/06/2010

How dare you play on our emotions like that!

by Brainless humoristreply 709/06/2010

Thanks for fessing up, OP.

by Brainless humoristreply 809/06/2010

OP I was onto your schitck with that "Stage 6" thread. We just punch and delete.

by Brainless humoristreply 909/06/2010

This has very little do do with this thread except that it has to do with kindness.

I recently started a blog that promotes kindness in the world and am hoping to get it to go viral. Please look at it!

by Brainless humoristreply 1001/04/2013

I bent my wookie.

by Brainless humoristreply 1101/04/2013

OP, if you are a cute guy, can I put you over my knee and give you a firm but friendly spanking? You may not whine that the spanks are too hard, however, I will determine the firmness of the spanks.

by Brainless humoristreply 1201/04/2013

The OP and the poor thing at R12 should just get together and slap each other silly. On principle.

Well, sillier.

by Brainless humoristreply 1301/04/2013
Need more help? Click Here.