Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Afghanistan a teeming cauldron of Sodomy, study finds

In a society where a man may not even look at a woman's face until he is engaged to her, Afghanistan's men have resorted to courting pubescent boys. [quote] American who worked in and around (Karzai's) palace in an official capacity for many months told me that homosexual behavior "was rampant" among "soldiers and guys on the security detail. They talked about boys all the time."

by Anonymousreply 5305/17/2013

So its Hells Kitchen with turbans?

by Anonymousreply 108/31/2010

I wonder who volunteered for this "study"?

by Anonymousreply 208/31/2010

"Pederasty," OP. The word you were looking for was "pederasty."

by Anonymousreply 308/31/2010

pedophilia is not "homosexual behavior" motherfucker

by Anonymousreply 408/31/2010

neither is "mother fucking."

by Anonymousreply 508/31/2010

Men have always loved boys. It's not new, and it will never go away, no matter what the women are wearing.

by Anonymousreply 608/31/2010

Countdown to R4's head exploding after reading R6...

in 5... 4... 3... 2...

by Anonymousreply 708/31/2010

One way ticket to Kabul for Noodles!

by Anonymousreply 808/31/2010

Sexually repressive societies are going to produce some unhealthy and abusive sexual relationships.%0D %0D If sex is always "sinful," then people will figure out a way to make it even more sinful.

by Anonymousreply 1008/31/2010

Yeah, because American women, who are free to dress one step removed from nudity have such a decent lot of men at their disposal. See what taking those veils off can do.

Meanwhile *Googles: infidelity rates, domestic violence rates, child abuse, abduction, and molestation rates, female victimization rates, rape rates, all with respect to America. Oh shit! American men are decent, now I see the magic checking out hot women works.

by Anonymousreply 1108/31/2010

Already been covered by Frontline...

by Anonymousreply 1209/01/2010

Ooohhh NAMBLA can off-shore. Oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 1309/01/2010

It's punished by death. But it's part of the demonization of gays by the western media to pretend that these violently antigay societies are rampantly homosexual when they are not. It's the same with pretending Hitler was gay although all documented evidence points to illicit relations with his neice and with Eva Braun.%0D %0D Is there rampant homosexuality in sex segregated societies? Of course. But it is never socially sanctioned and always extremely dangerous and no basis for success or power in such a land.%0D

by Anonymousreply 1409/01/2010

It is somehow less shameful to be fucking boys? Why don't these horny guys just fuck each other?

by Anonymousreply 1509/01/2010

Watch the Frontline episode. They rape boys and keep them as their personal slaves. If the boys attempt to run away, they end up dead. It's really tragic.

by Anonymousreply 1609/01/2010

We did this too, but it's okay because we invented democracy.

by Anonymousreply 1709/01/2010

[quote]homosexual behavior "was rampant" among "soldiers and guys on the security detail. They talked about boys all the time."

Translation: Mens' sexuality is fluid! Whether they admit to it or not.

by Anonymousreply 1809/01/2010

Afghanistan is a teeming cauldron of sodomy? Yeah, Afghanistan and Calvin Klein's bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 1909/01/2010

I think there%C3%82%C2%B4s already a film on this subject: "Harry Potter and the Magic Cauldron of Sodomy"

by Anonymousreply 2009/01/2010

Why are we at war in this nation?

by Anonymousreply 2109/01/2010

This thread should have been titled, "'We'll never give up ass fucking!' vows Afghanistan'"

by Anonymousreply 2209/01/2010

I am changing my labor day plans now

by Anonymousreply 2309/01/2010

I read somewhere that many of the Middle East's problems would be solved if men were just allowed to have casual sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 2409/01/2010

This is why asian moslem countries don't report the same crimes the rest of the world does. They must have a loop hole in their law against butt fucking. If the last quarter inch of moslem penis does not penetrate the rectum, then butt fucking has not been achieved.

by Anonymousreply 2509/01/2010

Using the term cauldron is sure meant to offend the wicken worshippers among us.

Is it true that wickens must wear a hat during services and not eat tuna on Fridays?

by Anonymousreply 2609/01/2010

Isn't homosexuality punished with death in Afghanistan?%0D I heard from a soldier who was there that they fuck their sheep and goats a lot.

by Anonymousreply 2709/01/2010

The U.S. has been a military presence there for how long and this is the first we hear of this Afghan cultural standard?

by Anonymousreply 2809/01/2010

Are they kidnapping the boys? Are the parents scared to confront the military who are taking the boys?

by Anonymousreply 2909/01/2010

Do people not know how parenting works in Afghanistan? They will stone their children to death if they offend Allah, and you wonder if they are protecting their kids?

The mother has NO say. Period. The father has boy lovers of his own.

by Anonymousreply 3009/01/2010

[quote]The U.S. has been a military presence there for how long and this is the first we hear of this Afghan cultural standard?%0D %0D Perhaps this is the first YOU hear of this Afghan cultural standard. There have been several DL threads about it in the past few years. Are you a newbie, r28?%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3109/01/2010

Yeah, this has been pretty well documented, by everybody, for like forever.%0D %0D The important element we're dodging is that their culture believes women to be so impure that many men are unfamiliar with the mechanics of conception, including what a vagina looks like (laugh all you want, but there is still a prevailing myth in the American South to this day that vaginas have teeth). In fact, when informed of what they will "have to do," the men are often completely repulsed.%0D %0D It's not really a gay thing, actually - it's a cultural norm that abuses power and is based on ignorance. That's about it.

by Anonymousreply 3209/01/2010

If anyone going to Afghanistan is interested, I%C3%82%C2%B4m selling really nice and affordable goat and sheep costumes in all sizes

by Anonymousreply 3309/01/2010

Actually, R31, I was thinking more of the report that was cited in the original link more so than DL and was speaking to the faux outrage of the average American. I should have been more specific. Fail.

by Anonymousreply 3409/01/2010

It doesn't help that Afghan women are multilated to the point of making sex unenjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 3509/01/2010

[quote]Using the term cauldron is sure meant to offend the wicken worshippers among us. Is it true that wickens must wear a hat during services and not eat tuna on Fridays?

It has to be a straw hat.

by Anonymousreply 3609/01/2010

I think theres already a film on this subject: "Harry Potter and the Magic Cauldron of Sodomy"%0D %0D Prequel: Harry Potter and the Mattress of Nocturnal Emissions?

by Anonymousreply 3709/01/2010

Harry Potter and the Catamite of Afghanistan

by Anonymousreply 3809/01/2010

This documentary about "winning" in Afghanistan would be funny if it weren't so pathetic.

One "official" says, "The boys like their asses fucked".

by Anonymousreply 3905/16/2013

It was the best of hats - it was the worst of hats.

Charles Wickens

by Anonymousreply 4005/16/2013

The Kiterunner was all about this. I figured there was a basis in fact for the story. Pederasty is disgusting but if it is commonly practiced in a society, as it is over there, then there's a sort of doomed acceptance that it happens, and the mothers may dread it, but they know it goes on. Women over there are so brutalized and repressed they wouldn't dare express their feelings about it openly.

by Anonymousreply 4105/16/2013

Was r11 one of the Tsaernav brothers? Sheesh!

by Anonymousreply 4205/16/2013

I remember a call in show years back and a woman from that area said that the mind set is that "women are for marrying, men are for fun". Sounds about right.

by Anonymousreply 4305/16/2013

When will these assholes get that homosexuality is not the same as pedophelia?

by Anonymousreply 4405/16/2013

That's why Muslim countries don't have gays: Every man fucks boys.

by Anonymousreply 4505/16/2013

The Frontline doc about this was disturbing. Islam is okay with pedophilia so this problem won't go away any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 4605/16/2013

The New York Times magazine did a story sometime during the second Clinton term about Osama and his military camp/school. The article talked about the fact that Osama would send men from his camp into the villages to recruit young boys and adolescents for military training and to learn the Koran. The families are so poor and many parents felt it a good thing because their boys would be learning and studying Islam.

The journalist mentioned throughout the article about the fact that there were no women present and that these boys once they are taken would live into young adulthood without any women around. It was clear what he was implying from the tone in his piece.

I don't know what Asia is going to end up looking like. The the high suicide rates of women in India and China and the abortion of girl babies that still goes on. And the demonizing of women in the Middle East it seems like things could get crazy there real fast.

by Anonymousreply 4705/16/2013

Blog entry about sanctiones sexual child abuse of boys in Islam.

by Anonymousreply 4805/16/2013

The Koran sanctions "thighing" pre-pubescent girls. It's not such a big reach for Muslim society to turn a blind eye to molesting boys.

by Anonymousreply 4905/16/2013

What's "thighing?"

I get absolutely infuriated at the constant Confusion between pederasty and homosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 5005/16/2013

Per the late Ayatollah Khomeini:

[quote]It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.

by Anonymousreply 5105/17/2013

I'd never heard of this "thighing" business before. Pederasty has been known to the area for quite some time. This is from a 2002 New Yorker article. I recall one picture from the article of Taliban fighter lovers. It was a sight.

[quote]The austerity of the Taliban was particularly anomalous in the Pashtun homelands of eastern and southern Afghanistan, of which Kandahar is the principal city. Mosques, for instance, are more architecturally ornate in the Pashtun region than they are in the north. The streets are filled with motorized rickshaws covered with fanciful bronze embossing and shiny decals. Trucks are decorated with painted tin panels and wooden bulwarks like the prows of old-fashioned schooners. Metal gewgaws dangling from their fenders tinkle as the trucks lumber along.

[quote]Pashtun men, Kandaharis in particular, are very conscious of their personal appearance. Many of them line their eyes with black kohl and color their toenails, and sometimes their fingernails, with henna. Some also dye their hair. It is quite common to see otherwise sober-seeming older men with long beards that are a flaming, almost punk-like orange color. Burly, bearded men who carry weapons also wear chaplis, colorful high-heeled sandals. I noticed that to be really chic in Kandahar you wear your chaplis a size or so too small, which means that you mince and wobble as you walk.

[quote]Afghans from other regions joke about the high incidence of pederasty among Kandahari men. They say that when crows fly over Kandahar they clamp one wing over their bottoms, just in case. One of the first things the Taliban did—a popular move—was to punish mujahideen commanders who were accused of rape or pederasty. Homosexuals who were sentenced to death faced a particularly grisly end. Tanks or bulldozers crushed them and buried them under mud walls. Pederasty was evidently a continuing source of concern to Mullah Omar, who decreed that Taliban commanders couldn’t have beardless boys in their ranks.

[quote]In downtown Kandahar, directly across from a row of small bakeries and the run-down Noor Jehan hotel, Kandahar’s finest, there are several hole-in-the-wall photo shops. After the exodus of the Taliban from the city in early December, the proprietors hung portraits of their clients in the windows, along with photographs of famous people like Bruce Lee, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ahmed Shah Massoud, and King Zahir Shah. There are many portraits of Taliban fighters posing in front of curtains or painted backdrops. They hold guns and bouquets of plastic flowers. Some are alone, others are with a friend. Some sit rigidly side by side and a few have their arms draped over one another, and some even clasp their hands together affectionately.

[quote]Said Kamal, the proprietor of the Photo Shah Zada shop, did a brisk business in Taliban portraits. He specializes in retouched photos. Kamal’s artful brushwork removes blemishes and adds color. The backdrops of his portraits are vivid greens or blues with halos of red and orange, and clothing has been transformed from the drab to the garish. Many of the Taliban sat for their portraits with heavily kohled eyes, which made them look like silent-movie stars.

[quote]Taliban portraits lie under the glass of Said Kamal’s front counter and hang on the wall in tin frames. He said that they belong to Taliban who fled the city, and he doesn’t expect them to be picked up. I found this confusing, since Mullah Omar had enforced the Koranic prohibition on representations of the human image, but Said Kamal explained that after the ban on images was announced, and the Taliban forced the photo shops to shut down, they realized that even they needed passport pictures. There was no way around it, if they wanted to travel. So an exception was made to Mullah Omar’s edict. Officially, Said Kamal made passport photographs, and he formally complied with the rules, displaying no pictures of human beings in his shopwindow. But the rules were never fully obeyed by everyone. Said Kamal continued to make portraits of the Taliban, just as

by Anonymousreply 5205/17/2013

Ah, ha. I found the picture of the Taliban lovers.

by Anonymousreply 5305/17/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!