Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The very definition of CUNT

This is a quick, tragic and sad case from Judge Judy. The plaintiff is the walking, breathing embodiment of CUNT. How does a person become like this?

by Anonymousreply 3203/19/2013

I always love how Judy goes out of her way to pick on fat kids.

by Anonymousreply 108/27/2010

Jeez, cunt is too kind a word.

by Anonymousreply 208/27/2010

I won't watch it because I hate Judge Judy, but wow!

That plaintiff must REALLY be a cunt to out - cunt Judge Judy!

by Anonymousreply 308/27/2010

Sad but Judge Judy came through, of course.%0D %0D The YouTube comments are horrendous though, they have descended into a civil war on one page relating to the Congo, AIDs and military juntas for some reason. I assume because some KKK-wielding arianite has waded in and at some point made an anti-black comment about the poor woman who lost her daughter.%0D %0D What a bunch of cunts.

by Anonymousreply 408/27/2010

The boy looks brain-damaged. He seems to be wondering where he can get his next Big Mac.

by Anonymousreply 508/27/2010

Ha ha, yup. WHAT A CUNT!

by Anonymousreply 608/27/2010

She is COLD.

by Anonymousreply 708/27/2010

That is one [italic]nasty[/italic] woman. How do people like that get made?

by Anonymousreply 808/27/2010

Mr. Lubner was born without a spine. Ms. Moore was born without a soul.

by Anonymousreply 908/27/2010

The woman was truly awful, but JJ was also wrong to pick on the kid's weight. I can't stand when she comments on people being fat, or men being short, or mimics the way someone talks or acts. Now if she'd torn the kid apart for his blase attitude toward his friend's death, or questioned why he didn't seem more upset by this tragedy, I'd be right with her. But remarking on his most obvious physical characteristic is juvenile and more of a cheap shot than an insightful or penetrating comment from someone who claims to be so smart.

by Anonymousreply 1008/27/2010

I'm from the olden days where even if keys were left in a car and I knew I shouldn't drive it, I didn't. Guess I was overly obedient or something.

by Anonymousreply 1108/27/2010

I do not understand why anyone would agree to have their court hearing in such a public forum.

by Anonymousreply 1208/27/2010

Having watched a lot of court shows and having seen every Judge Judy episode ever (I love her), I think many of these people are very poor and often agree to appear so that they can lose and the defendant can get the $5000 appearance fee. It is human instinct to defend yourself, but I just can't believe that a person would go to small claims court to sue over something like this. Or maybe I'm just an idiot optimist. %0D %0D JJ was trying to drive the point home how lucky the mom was to have a healthy (living)child, but the woman was too stupid to get it.

by Anonymousreply 1308/27/2010

Judge Judy writes checks r12. The cunt got paid anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1408/27/2010

Thanks for those explanations, r13 and r14. Cheers.

by Anonymousreply 1508/27/2010

@ R12, the show pays damages and expenses for appearing on the show. The defendants get a free pass, and the plaintiffs get paid from producers.

So I guess it depends on the situation.

by Anonymousreply 1606/06/2011

Datalounge is the very definition of hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 2001/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!