Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna ''sees kids by appointment''

MADONNA really does put her career before her kids!

According to a new report, the superstar singer tells her kids they have to make an appointment if they want to spend time with her.

Madge %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94 who has four children %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94 relies on her personal assistants to schedule time for her with Lourdes, Rocco, David and Mercy in 15-minute increments.

%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9CThe children are said to have appointments made to see their mother, who will help with homework, or sing, or even make food with them %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%93 but only if it has been planned in advance,%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9D Britain%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s Daily Mail newspaper reports.

The kids reportedly have three nannies %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94 all of whom speak French, as they%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99re being raised to be bilingual %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94 and two macrobiotic chefs.

by Anonymousreply 13103/05/2014

Big deal. If they're fishing for dirt and that's the best they can do it's pretty lame. Kids themselves have such hectic schedules these days you sometimes feel like THEY need to fit you into THEIR calendar. It's not unusual at all for busy parents and kids to schedule time together. At least M's making her kids a priority. I'll bet plenty of parents with far less hectic lives spend less time with their kids.

by Anonymousreply 108/27/2010

What does Madonna flavored Kool Aid teaste like anyway, R1?

by Anonymousreply 208/27/2010

This monster shouldn't have been allowed to have kids or adopt.

by Anonymousreply 308/27/2010

Amen, r3.

by Anonymousreply 408/27/2010

mighty thor

by Anonymousreply 508/27/2010

Eh...I'm not a Madonna fan, but this sounds exaggerated to me. I bet nannies supervise a lot of their time (as happens with the super rich and famous), and they don't spend a ton of time with her, but the 15-minute increments and requesting appointments sounds ludicrous. Lourds is old enough to want to spend a lot of time with her own friends, and the youngest one is what, barely in grade school?

by Anonymousreply 608/27/2010

I want to believe this, but you always see pics of her out with the kids and she even carries the younger ones when she could just have a bodyguard lug them around.

My brother and his wife have 2 boys and they rarely see them...even on weekends. Kids are into sports practice, hanging with friends, PS3 junkies while my brother works 60 hour weeks and his wife is an evening waitress.

Welcome to the New America.

by Anonymousreply 708/27/2010

Not a Vadge fan R2, not at all. Just a busy mom who gets it.

by Anonymousreply 808/27/2010

Why are they being taught French and not Spanish? I can't remember where David and Mercy are from-- were they French-speaking countries?

by Anonymousreply 908/27/2010

R9, French has long been the second language of choice for the British upper classes, not to mention the language of taste and culture and sophistication. (Though, honestly, knowledge of Spanish - or Arabic or Chinese - would be more useful than French in today's economy.) Even before she married (and divorced) Guy Ritchie, Madonna tried to act like a British aristocrat, hence French lessons for her kids.

by Anonymousreply 1008/27/2010

I would have loved this arrangement with my parents.

by Anonymousreply 1108/27/2010

Next?

by Anonymousreply 1208/27/2010

"Hello? I'd like to schedule a weekly one-on-one with my mother. . .Yes, Friday at three is fine. . .Agenda items? Well, I guess those would include desired procurement of the Lego Airport Playset, proposed new menu items for lunchtime, and the regular weekly recap on my observations on whether or not Rocco is acting in a manner consistent with Kaballah beliefs or needs to be isolated again. . ."

by Anonymousreply 1308/27/2010

What r11 said.

by Anonymousreply 1408/27/2010

Glad to hear madge isn't a helicopter mother.

by Anonymousreply 1508/27/2010

Now why the Hell didn't I think of that?

by Anonymousreply 1608/27/2010

There are other ways to spin this story. How about?:%0D %0D Although Madonna is one of the busiest women in the entertainment business, she is also one of the most organized. Despite her hectic schedule, she makes sure she has time to be with each of her children as often as possible by setting aside increments of time on each day's agenda specifically for them. That way, she never fails to break away from whatever she's working on to take Lourdes to ballet, cheer on Rocco at a football match, etc. etc...

by Anonymousreply 1708/27/2010

Honestly, I think they're better off.

by Anonymousreply 1808/27/2010

r17 has a point...

by Anonymousreply 1908/27/2010

Writing "Madonna Dearest" as I type.

by Anonymousreply 2008/27/2010

R10 is right, but Spanish might have been a nice idea for Lourdes in order to be in touch with part of her roots.

by Anonymousreply 2108/27/2010

three nannies? I bet Lourdes and Rocco each have their own and David and Mercy have to share.

by Anonymousreply 2208/27/2010

Lord, the snark is just too much - I don't feel sorry for those damned kids in the slightest. Ooooh, my mother is chilly and busy. Yeah, so was mine, working three jobs to support us, and as a result I was able to take care of myself and use my imagination. Those kids will never want for a damned thing, can choose literally any career path they like, and will be able to indulge almost any whim and fancy imaginable. Cry me a river.

by Anonymousreply 2308/27/2010

I rather wish I had had a go-between and an appointment system in place, you know, just a little.

by Anonymousreply 2408/27/2010

Christ you Queens are gullible. The only this sadder than you believe this shit is that you WANT to believe it.

by Anonymousreply 2608/27/2010

Dear Madonna,%0D %0D I love you most of all. My birthday is in October. It would be really nice if you could come and sing for me. %0D %0D I really liked your lkast album. Did you like it, too? Are you still friends with Justin Timberlake? He's very handsome.%0D %0D I've been weariung my mystical red string. I can't study Kaballah because I'm Baptist but I wear the string because I know you would like that. Do you eat Oreos? I love Oreos. Especially with milk. I like to split the cookie and lick the cream off. %0D %0D Do you think you'll ever make another video? I like your videos.%0D %0D I hear you're making a movie about The Simpsons. That's really cool.%0D %0D I hope Lourdes and Rocco and David and the little girl are doing okay. Please make another new album and video. %0D %0D Your Fan,%0D %0D R26

by Anonymousreply 2708/27/2010

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 2808/27/2010

Luckily for her kids, she keeps a busy appointment book.

by Anonymousreply 2908/27/2010

"... and at 9:45 PM, Lourdes will bring me the axe."

by Anonymousreply 3008/27/2010

Does anyone doubt that Madonna is a monster and that one of her poor children will turn out to be a serial killer?

by Anonymousreply 3108/27/2010

Trust me she will disinherit all her kids for reasons they're all too aware..........

by Anonymousreply 3208/27/2010

This is news?

I knew a family in the 70's (4 kids as well) who did this. I think they called it their "quality time together" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 3308/27/2010

Spanish is an ugly language. Why would she want them to be taught Spanish?

by Anonymousreply 3408/27/2010

That's just stupid, r34.

by Anonymousreply 3508/27/2010

Eso es simplemente est%C3%83%C2%BApido, r34.

by Anonymousreply 3608/27/2010

seriously, FOR FUCKING YEARS AND YEARS, the gossip rags have been trying to dig up serious dirt on Madonna.

So, we have the following:

when she sleeps no one can make a sound in the house, not even to shower.

her kids need to make an appointment to see her.

Big deal. Gents, there is no smoking gun here, move on.

by Anonymousreply 3708/27/2010

The tabs just ran a bunch of pictures of her smoking cigs while filming her new movie that she is directing, so she does still have some secrets.

by Anonymousreply 3808/27/2010

When you treat your kids like a burden, rather than a gift. It's a problem. When you treat your children like they are prisoners rather than beloved members of a family, it's a problem. When you refuse to let your children have a mind of their own...there is a serious problem. Children are not robots and I feel sorry for all of her children. She's a hateful bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3908/27/2010

I thought that Madonna was supposed to be a good mom. Forcing your children to make appointments to see you is so wrong. Surely she could have found a better approach.

by Anonymousreply 4008/27/2010

r40 and others, I also have a bridge to sell you....

by Anonymousreply 4108/27/2010

I totally believe it.

A lot of busy parents today like r7 would have this arrangement if they could afford it.

by Anonymousreply 4208/27/2010

"I want to believe this, but you always see pics of her out with the kids and she even carries the younger ones when she could just have a bodyguard lug them around."

Because she knows she's going to be photographed.

That fact is the overriding consideration for everything she does in public space.

by Anonymousreply 4308/27/2010

two words: Daily Mail

by Anonymousreply 4408/27/2010

She didn't adopt them R3, she bought them, even the ones she gave birth to. And I can't wait for the book(s).

by Anonymousreply 4508/27/2010

I hope Jesus gets more than 15 minutes, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 4708/27/2010

My mother was the Edmond Hillary of social climbers, but even she was accessible for us kids without an appointment. At least she was accessible when she was in town.

by Anonymousreply 4808/27/2010

People, people. Calm down. This never happened. It's called a tabloid. Let me explain since you are all so dim and gullible. %0D %0D A tabloid is a...

by Anonymousreply 4908/28/2010

I think Madonna had Lourdes because Sean Penn had kids first. The same way she had to direct because Guy is a director. She's constantly competing with her exes. I always thought Rocco was her way of trapping Guy and that the two adopted kids were only for show.

by Anonymousreply 5008/28/2010

R50 I don't see it so much as she competes with her husbands, but instead that she marries them out of a desire to acquire their talents. She wanted to be an actor, so she married Sean. She wanted to be a director, so she married Guy.%0D %0D I have no doubt she's attracted to and in love with them, but she has to have another reason for marrying. She probably would have married Carlos if that wasn't the case.

by Anonymousreply 5108/28/2010

R27 is my new hero.

by Anonymousreply 5208/28/2010

She does seem to spend a lot of time with Lourdes.

by Anonymousreply 5308/28/2010

Lourdes coaching Mercy before her first appointment with Mommie Dearest:

"Have an executive summary faxed no later than 2 hours before your scheduled meeting; be sure to curtsy immediately upon entering her office; use only one of the following responses (in either English or French): "Yes, Mum," "No, Mum," or "Thank you Mum"; and please, for the love of all that is Holy, do NOT make direct eye contact."

If you need help, she keeps a window in her office open. It's about a 10 meter fall into the duck pond--you'll live."

by Anonymousreply 5408/28/2010

I wouldn't say that she marries these people to acquire their talent. But I do think she puts a premium on a guy's career or looks. I'm a big fan of her career but her personal life seems like a mess.

by Anonymousreply 5508/28/2010

when did adopt the 2nd kid? boy or girl?

by Anonymousreply 5608/28/2010

She adopted Mercy, a girl, right before she announced her divorce to Guy Ritchie. That means that when she was getting reviewed for the adoption she knew the family she was showing off as being the one Mercy was going to be coming into wasn't going to last. Very deceptive.

by Anonymousreply 5708/28/2010

One of her ex nannies said that Madonna didn't allow showers in the morning while she slept, because the sound of the pipes would wake her up (I forgot which house she lived in at the time). Apparently, she sleeps her eight ours (or whatever) no matter what. Can you imagine these kids whispering and tiptoeing around the house in the morning? No way she ever does anything for these kids that's not scheduled. No way.

Talking about an unavailable parent...

by Anonymousreply 5808/28/2010

The original source is the Daily Mail, the Pauline Fowler of newspapers.

by Anonymousreply 5908/28/2010

[R51] is spot on.

by Anonymousreply 6008/28/2010

Come on, she's a multi millionaire (close to billionaire), not some middle class woman who has to struggle to put food on the table. She doesn't have to work if she doesn't feel like it, and she can damn well afford to spend some time with those children, especially after all the rule breaking she did to adopt two of them.%0D %0D The Vadge queens will defend anything their idol does, no matter how disgusting it sounds. As for the person who said she's always out in public with them, of course! It's called publicity and she's the queen of it!

by Anonymousreply 6108/28/2010

I thought Madonna married Sean and Guy because of their big dicks.

by Anonymousreply 6208/28/2010

R61 nails it. If she cared about these kids as more than accessories, she could take some more time off work.

by Anonymousreply 6308/28/2010

I remember some article way back where Courtney Love said that she and Kurt Cobain made sure that they spent "at least two hours every day" with Frances Bean. I thought at the time "two hours? Wow, what attentive parents!" Well, I guess they were better parents than Madonna, who schedules appointments to spend time with her kids in 15 minute increments. %0D %0D That article may be slightly exaggerated but I do think that those kids are being raised by nannies and only see Madonna infrequently. How could it NOT be like that? Madonna lives for her career, that has always been the top priority in her life. She always touring, making records, promoting whatever her latest project is. She's taken up film directing; how much time can you spend with your children when you're occupied with establishing yourself as a film director? %0D %0D Indeed, the adoption of those two African children were career moves. She wanted to reinvent herself in a humaniatarian role and what is more humanitarian than adopting a little brown orphan from Africa? Trouble is, neither one of those kids were orphans. She bought them. She bypassed the laws governing the adoption of children in Malawi, I suppose by bribing the corrupt officials there. Now they're being raised by nannies employed by a rich white woman. I'm sure they'll have every material thing anyone could want, but are they being nurtured and loved? I seriously doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 6408/28/2010

Yeah, R64, Courtney Love is parent of the year. Your logic fails miserably.

by Anonymousreply 6508/28/2010

Fashionable accessories should be seen, not heard.

by Anonymousreply 6608/28/2010

An awkward meeting between Courtney Love and Madonna:

by Anonymousreply 6708/28/2010

You want to hear something sad? Yesterday, I was watching "Precious" and I couldn't help to think about how good the title character had it.

by Anonymousreply 6808/28/2010

It was the best career move I made, r64!

by Anonymousreply 6908/28/2010

really people, we're more than fine with this arrangement!

by Anonymousreply 7008/28/2010

That's the way we mothers to the manor born do it in England.%0D %0D Right on, Madge.

by Anonymousreply 7108/28/2010

Can't wait for the kids to grow up and write their tell-alls!

by Anonymousreply 7208/28/2010

I like the way R37's mind works. Can we please make a comprehensive list of all the outrageous practices attributed to Madonna? %0D %0D I'll add one. I vaguely remember reading something else about her sleeping habits. Something about wrapping or covering herself in something like a mummy before going to sleep. This was while she was still married to Guy Ritche.%0D %0D What else?

by Anonymousreply 7308/28/2010

"Yeah, R64, Courtney Love is parent of the year. Your logic fails miserably."%0D %0D I never said she was parent of the year, you dumbass. I was commenting on how pathetic a parent Madonna must be if she has to schedule meetings with her children in small increments; Kurt and Courtney did seem more attentive in comparison. %0D

by Anonymousreply 7408/28/2010

"Can we please make a comprehensive list of all the outrageous practices attributed to Madonna?'%0D %0D In an article in Spin magazine called "The Sleaziest Moments in Rock and Roll" one of the sleaziest moments (there may have been more, I can't remember) of course featured Madonna. Seems she hired a limo and went crusing, picking up young Hispanic men, inviting them into her limo and...well, you can guess the rest. Thankfully the piece didn't go into detail, but it did she once she got them into the limo she did "whatever she wanted" with them. %0D %0D And of course there was her "Sex" book. I wonder how she'll explain to Lourdes, Rocco, David Banta and Mercy why Mommy decided to have herself photographed with her nose in a guy's asshole.

by Anonymousreply 7508/28/2010

"when she sleeps no one can make a sound in the house, not even to shower.

her kids need to make an appointment to see her."

Hmmm, this is utter pretentiousness on Mad-Donna's part.

I guess this phony bitch forgets sleeping rough when she came to NYC? Moving in with strange men in Queens, in their crappy house? I guess the cars rumbling down the block shaking the wood frame house she lived in at the time, didn't bother her or wake Her Royal Foulness up? Now she suddenly requires utter quiet?!

Everything about Madonna is fake, fake, fake. There is nothing worse than white trash with money. They all seem to go about creating a new lifestyle, which they ASSUME the upper classes live.

The worst offenders are musicians and sports figures. Madonna tops this list. Everything she does, drips with pretension and lies.

What was that utter bullshit on Letterman, when she told him she had never eaten pizza? Puh-lease, living in NYC all those years and pizza never passed those cum stained lips?

In the clip on MTV, with Courtney Love and Kurt Loder, you can hear she was starting to change her speaking voice, what a fake poseur piece of shit that woman is.

How very sad that so many of you guys have bought into into this woman's fakery: lock, stock and barrel!

by Anonymousreply 7608/28/2010

[quote]What was that utter bullshit on Letterman, when she told him she had never eaten pizza?

I remember that. It was obviously bs.

by Anonymousreply 7708/28/2010

"I remember that. It was obviously bs."

No kidding and wasn't there a rumor she was eating discarded McDonald's and other food out of trash cans when she arrived in NYC? She wouldn't lower herself to work at McDonald's, yet there she was eating food out of trash cans? Instead of actually working at some job she considered beneath her, she lived with a succession of men, trying to get her career off the ground.

How soon these phonies forget their past lives. I'd worked with a guy, who when referring to the social climbing phonies in our ad agency, "They're the 'Forget My Past' crowd, always creating these fake personas."

These people all lied about their humble beginnings, what schools they attended, some were call boys etc. They reminded me of Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 7808/28/2010

R10, they'll never have to worry about economics, so learning a language like French makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 7908/28/2010

R78 Stephen Bray said about Madonna at the time, "she had benefactors".

by Anonymousreply 8008/28/2010

"No kidding and wasn't there a rumor she was eating discarded McDonald's and other food out of trash cans when she arrived in NYC?"%0D %0D Yes, she did say when she first came to NY she ate out of garbage cans, she was so poor. She said she'd find the remnants of a fast food meal and being a vegetarian would eat the fries and leave the burger. Of course she was lying; her brother confirmed that he and her father helped her out, so there was no need for her to eat meals from a garbage can.%0D %0D She also said that in the early days she had to "charm people into giving me things." Which is hard to believe, since Madonna is and has always been one of the most charmless people on the planet. I guess if you read between the lines what she really said was "I had to spead my legs and deep-throat so men would give me things.'

by Anonymousreply 8108/28/2010

WTF??

She never told Letterman that she hadn't ever eaten pizza. Where the fuck is that coming from?

by Anonymousreply 8208/29/2010

She appeared on Letterman in the pizza shop next door and mewed about not eating pizza before. %0D %0D She was practically a hooker when she lived in NYC. I think her early life was so rough that she has tried to forget it ever happened.

by Anonymousreply 8308/29/2010

[quote]She appeared on Letterman in the pizza shop next door and mewed about not eating pizza before.

I saw that interview and she never said that.

by Anonymousreply 8408/29/2010

What a cold bitch.

by Anonymousreply 8508/29/2010

[quote]I'm a big fan of her career but her personal life seems like a mess.

Actually for a person of her level of fame, I think she seems to have kept it together pretty well.

Compare her with Michael, Whitney, Mariah, Britney...

by Anonymousreply 8608/29/2010

R86 That rhymes.

by Anonymousreply 8708/29/2010

R84? You're delusional. She did indeed make that claim which is why Letterman made it a point to bring her to a pizzeria next door, where she ever so timidly "dared" to take a bite.

by Anonymousreply 8808/29/2010

She's a bitch on wheels, but some of you are unhinged.%0D %0D The kids speak French because they go to Lycee Francais in Los Angeles, New York and London. The one in Los Angeles is one of the best schools in the city. Jodie Foster went there; was her mother a social climber? %0D %0D The appointment thing is odd, but she's an extraordinarily busy person and it might be just to guarantee that she sees all of them. She also talked, a long time ago, about being concerned that all of her children are treated the same way--some issue with her step-mother? It doesn't say there's a limit on the number of 15 minute increments.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 8908/29/2010

She schedules her kids in so they are guaranteed the time.%0D %0D I think that's pretty cool.%0D %0D It's not like she isn't busy%0D %0D She's far from an absentee mom

by Anonymousreply 9008/29/2010

She may be a workaholic but when she's not on tour or making a movie she seems to be home most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 9108/29/2010

R89 I believe brother Christopher Ciccone has said that Madonna was her father's favorite and that the step mother was intimidated by her. I get the impression that Madonna was always the center of attention in that house.%0D %0D That family's dynamics played a part in who she is today, both good and bad.

by Anonymousreply 9208/29/2010

I wish my life had been like Madonna's kids. I wish my insane mother only saw me by appointment and I had nannies. It would have been great. My mother actually used to spy on me through my bedroom door. If I liked something, she'd take it away. If I made friends in school, she'd take me out and put me in another school.%0D %0D She was like the mother in "Carrie."%0D %0D I'd vastly prefer nannies.

by Anonymousreply 9308/29/2010

Isn't it ironic that she felt such deep connection with David and Mercy she had to snatch them from their relatives and families and now she sees them at 15 minutes increments?

by Anonymousreply 9408/29/2010

*in* 15 minute increments

by Anonymousreply 9508/29/2010

That's so sick, r94.

by Anonymousreply 9608/29/2010

R94 I was just thinking about Mercy. I think she went through with the adoption of her so that David would have a more closely related sibling, even though she knew her marriage was falling apart.%0D %0D I think she has her sibling relationship with Christopher in mind with Lourdes/Rocco and David/Mercy.

by Anonymousreply 9708/29/2010

She should have left those kids in Malawi where they'd have AIDS and be dying a slow and miserable death by now.

That cunt! Who the fuck does she think she is to give them food and clothing and decent shelter? Those kids need to be back home and covered with flies immediately! Madge needs to be shot.

by Anonymousreply 9808/30/2010

"I saw that interview and she never said that."

Yes, it did happen. She went on about never eating pizza and how bad cheese was for you.

Dave talked her into trying pizza, she then told Dave what she wanted on the pizza he was ordering from the restaurant next door. IIRC, she wanted parmesan grated cheese, NOT mozzarella! And olives and some sort of lettuce?! Weird, just like her.

Dave then waltzed the delusional diva into the restaurant next to the studio, but not before she touched the hands of a few Madonna Minions who were outside squealing.

by Anonymousreply 9908/30/2010

She says she has never been to a NY Pizza joint, not that she has never eaten pizza before in her life. She's not timid about biting into it either.

R88, you're the delusional one.

by Anonymousreply 10008/30/2010

Next?

by Anonymousreply 10108/30/2010

"In an article in Spin magazine called "The Sleaziest Moments in Rock and Roll" one of the sleaziest moments (there may have been more, I can't remember) of course featured Madonna. Seems she hired a limo and went crusing, picking up young Hispanic men, inviting them into her limo and...well, you can guess the rest. Thankfully the piece didn't go into detail, but it did she once she got them into the limo she did "whatever she wanted" with them."

Oh, no. Really? Those poor guys. Forced to have sex with Madonna. I'm clutching my pearls as I type this.

by Anonymousreply 10208/31/2010

R102 Well the worst thing about this rumor about Madonna is that supposedly some of these guys were under age.

by Anonymousreply 10308/31/2010

"Oh, no. Really? Those poor guys. Forced to have sex with Madonna. I'm clutching my pearls as I type this."%0D %0D I feel sorry for the poor guys. You couldn't pay me to have sex with that ugly slut.

by Anonymousreply 10408/31/2010

"She should have left those kids in Malawi where they'd have AIDS and be dying a slow and miserable death by now.%0D %0D That cunt! Who the fuck does she think she is to give them food and clothing and decent shelter? Those kids need to be back home and covered with flies immediately! Madge needs to be shot."%0D %0D Oh shut the fuck up, you blithering idiot.%0D %0D Yeah, if Madonna hadn't bought them they have AIDS and be starving to death. Why she was their savior! %0D %0D Those kids do not have AIDS and they were not starving when Madonna snatched them. They were both healthy and normal. Which is why Madge bought them. You think Madonna would buy a baby that had some icky disease or had some affliction? Both David Banta and Mercy were cute, plump, and healthy. Madonna certainly would settle for nothing less. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 10508/31/2010

And the slut-shaming continues.

by Anonymousreply 10608/31/2010

r21 -- Lourdes is going to LaGuardia High School in Manhattan starting next week (formerly Performing Arts High School, now in back in Lincoln Center.) Trust me, between her father's family and everyday action on the upper West Side of Manhattan, she'll get all the Spanish she wants.

by Anonymousreply 10708/31/2010

Look how clingy David is. He must be starved for affection.

by Anonymousreply 10809/01/2010

I am no fan of Madonna's -- and never have been. However, she's a wealthy businesswoman with a complicated schedule. Maybe this way she has specific blocks of time when she can make the individual child feel special without being interrupted by hangers-on and "urgent" business issues. I actually thought she's handled Lourdes' clothing line and Macy's opening here in NYC quite gracefully.

by Anonymousreply 10909/01/2010

Next?

by Anonymousreply 11009/01/2010

OMG!

by Anonymousreply 11109/15/2010

P.S. That was me, Rocco

by Anonymousreply 11209/15/2010

I thought she actually looked really good for her age up until she got those cheeks. She was a couple of years shy of 50 during Confessions and she looked amazing. Her body looked great and her face looked good.%0D %0D The divorce and turning 50 must have hit her hard. She got those overblown cheeks, and I think another facelift, and looked like a fucking skeleton for Sticky and Sweet.

by Anonymousreply 11309/15/2010

Yikes!

by Anonymousreply 11409/16/2010

Compare that picture in R114's link to this one. They were taken only a few years apart. The center pic is bad because of her expression but take a look at the bottom right corner one. She looked great and now she's messed up her face.

by Anonymousreply 11509/16/2010

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 11609/25/2013

[quote]The children are said to have appointments made to see their mother, who will help with homework, or sing, or even make food with them – but only if it has been planned in advance,” Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper reports

She manages to do all that in 15 minutes? Yeah, right.

I can already see the scene in my head when she's on her death bed and her kids are talking about the inheritance in the next room. She'll deserve it too.

by Anonymousreply 11709/25/2013

I saw her on Houston Street in Manhattan pushing David in a stroller. No Nanny in sight. This was around 2007. She must have had an apartment in the East Village because I saw Guy Richie in the Citi Bank on Avenue A a couple of times. She looked like a hands on Mom to me.

by Anonymousreply 11809/26/2013

We're going to put her in a home as soon as Lourdes is old enough to get power of attorney.

by Anonymousreply 11909/26/2013

Sure ya did, r118. She was the same bitch who happily stated that she never once changed a diaper when her kids were babies. "Why should I?"

Everyone knows that she had her daughter for publicity. The woman is a sociopath. She even used her mother's death for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 12009/26/2013

Someone needs to slit this cunt's throat once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 12109/26/2013

If I were one of her kids, I'd make appointments then repeatedly change and/or cancel them, then ask her why she's always missing her appointments.

by Anonymousreply 12209/26/2013

Yes, I did, r120. Why would I lie about that? It was a shock but it was her. She had red hair and was wearing that bad eye make-up that made her look like an alien. I'm not saying she was alone on the street. She probably did have security close by. I wasn't paying attention to the other people on the street around her. I don't know anything about her personally. Your post sounds made up if the truth be told.

by Anonymousreply 12309/26/2013

Uh, she didn't have Guy with her when she adopted David r123 that's why they divorced. Guy didn't want David & she did, plus they both hated each other by then.

by Anonymousreply 12409/26/2013

I didn't say I saw her with Guy. I saw him at the bank on Ave. A. He was by himself. She wasn't with Guy on Houston Street. And if he was with her I didn't see him. She may not have been with Guy when David was adopted but I assume he still wanted to see his OWN son, r124. This is fucking ridiculous. I saw her. Case closed.

by Anonymousreply 12509/26/2013

Why doesn't she ever comb that nasty hair? She needs to cut it short if she's not going to comb it.

And the black-framed glasses are so 2010.

by Anonymousreply 12611/09/2013

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 12711/09/2013

Like mother, like daughter.

by Anonymousreply 12811/13/2013

[quote]he kids reportedly have three nannies — all of whom speak French...

Madonna is our very own Veda Pierce, n'est-ce pas?!

by Anonymousreply 12911/13/2013

This type of childhood sounds fucked up.

by Anonymousreply 13011/14/2013

For whatever reason, I believe Madonna actually is a doting mother.

Perhaps like Diana, her kids will end up fairly well-adjusted.

by Anonymousreply 13103/05/2014
Need more help? Click Here.