Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why is Gretchen Mol being featured in so man blind items?

Why is Gretchen Mol being featured in so man blind items? Who did she piss off? I'd love to know. What is she like in person? She seems like the typical self involved Hollywood type, no more annoying than usual.

by Anonymousreply 1602/07/2013

She probably leaks the blind items herself, the bitch is so desperate.

by Anonymousreply 108/26/2010

She is a slut and a whore.

by Anonymousreply 208/26/2010

She's trying to sleep her way to the top, but she's apparently made the mistake of not being subtle about it. If there is one thing gossip bloggers seem to love/hate, its untalented and desperate.

by Anonymousreply 308/26/2010

I actually don't think she's untalented. I thought she did really well in that Bettie Page movie. She's certainly no more untalented than most actresses these days.

But yeah, if all of these BIs are true, she seems like a desperate whore. Sad. I've seen her around Chelsea sometimes with her kid and at least she seems like a good mom, whatever else is going on in her personal life.

by Anonymousreply 408/26/2010

bump

by Anonymousreply 502/07/2013

This thread is useless without links to the man blind items about her.

by Anonymousreply 602/07/2013

There was a different blind item, one about an actress who'd turned down a producer, and how that producer had retaliated by telling every producer and casting agent in town that she was eager to fuck for roles. I'll have a look for that item, later.

Hell hath no fury like a straight man scorned.

by Anonymousreply 702/07/2013

Never heard of her.

by Anonymousreply 802/07/2013

Ah yes, here's that item:

Still Paying For Old Mistakes

This pretty and talented actress has done some growing up, but she continues to be haunted by her past.

When she started out in Hollywood, she was willing to do whatever it took to get a job, and she entered into a full-fledged affair with a major Hollywood producer. After her career started taking off, she tried to end the relationship with The Producer. The Producer got very angry, and tried to sabotage her career, including telling every other director and producer in town that she was a “total sl*t” and “a machine in bed” and that they should require her to put out for a role.

Since then, she has had difficulty landing good roles. She is much more mature and self-aware now and tries to land jobs based strictly on her talent, but her reputation precedes her. Stories about her from years ago are told as if they happened only yesterday. We’ve heard that she “totally kills in auditions”, but the producers or directors frequently offer to give her the gig only if she will put out. She winds up walking away. She walks away a lot.

Since she has only been landing the occasional television or film role here and there, she has now turned to the theater. The good news is that she is doing really well in her current gig. The cast and crew uniformly agree that she is both a great actress and a great person to work with. She tells people that she is doing theater because she enjoys being close to home. But the truth is that she would rather be back on the big screen… if she could only figure out a way to do so without being haunted by her past. She has clearly grown up. How long should she pay for mistakes she made years ago?

Actress:

Producer:

Current gig:

by Anonymousreply 902/07/2013

She's on Boardwalk Empire, right? That's a pretty good gig.

by Anonymousreply 1002/07/2013

Harvey Weinstein, piece of shit. He needs a takedown.

by Anonymousreply 1102/07/2013

Never thought much of her but she is good on Boardwalk Empire.

by Anonymousreply 1202/07/2013

She was good as Bettie Page and I liked her in Life on Mars when it aired on ABC a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 1302/07/2013

Harvey Weinstein, has to be one of the most repulsive looking men in the world, let alone in Hollywood. He always looks as if he just smelled something really bad. His weasely eyes also creep me out.

That gorgeous British dress designer, Georgina Chapman, surely married that fug troll for connections. IIRC, she is now about to have her second child with him, can you imagine fucking that guy? I can't even LOOK at him without getting nauseous!

Her gowns have been on all the Oscar nominated actresses etc. It really creeps me out what some people will do for fame.

I feel bad for Gretchen Mol, she was wonderful as Bettie Page and she's not a bad actress at all, meanwhile, dozens of no-talents are rich and famous. It just goes to show, it depends whose ass you kiss and whose cock you suck. ewww

by Anonymousreply 1402/07/2013

"She is a slut and a whore."

You are basically describing most people in many levels of show business. In one form or another, most of them sell their souls to 'the Devil', don't just cite Grecthen Mol out on her supposed behind-the-scenes behavior!

by Anonymousreply 1502/07/2013

The fact that so many of those blinds about her are OTT and the fact that there were so many about her (in a sea of desperate actors and actresses, why her?) just made me think that she turned down some ugly slug.

There are high-up women casting directors - I once met a nice one. She seemed like a normal, nice lady. If this BI is true, Mol should scour IMDB for powerful, award winning female casting directors and network from there. It sounds like she's getting work though.

by Anonymousreply 1602/07/2013
Need more help? Click Here.