Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Justin Timberlake

How gay friendly is he?

by Anonymousreply 9307/19/2013

From what I've heard he's gay & friendly.

by Anonymousreply 208/18/2010

Justin is truly Mr Generosity; he's been known to share his body parts for those gays found in need. I don't think one can be more gay friendly than that.

by Anonymousreply 308/18/2010

Any truth to the rumors he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 408/18/2010

He was publicly supportive when Lance Bass came out of the closet.

He gave interviews describing Bass as brave and commendable.

by Anonymousreply 508/18/2010

Is he a gay marriage supporter?

by Anonymousreply 608/18/2010

I'd like to Timber his lake

by Anonymousreply 711/16/2012

How Gay friendly can a closet case with a new fake marriage to a known lesbian be?

Justin is on the verge of joining Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 811/16/2012

He's a mediocre talent, unattractive, gross and a cunt but I don't think he's a homophobe...I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 911/16/2012

Yes, he supports gay marriage, he married a lesbian!

by Anonymousreply 1011/16/2012

He is so gay friendly, he will jerk off a friend. With his ass.

by Anonymousreply 1111/16/2012

Great guy,

by Anonymousreply 1211/16/2012

r7 LOL

by Anonymousreply 1311/17/2012

I think he may be slightly homophobic. I remember at 2003 VMA Awards he was making nasty faces when the cast of Queer Eye presented Beyonce with video of the year.

by Anonymousreply 1411/17/2012

He'll never come out. Remember there can be only one out member of the former boy band.

by Anonymousreply 1511/17/2012

It's hard to come out, when you're not in.

How come only the ugly ones are gay, like Kevin Jonas and Lance Bass?

by Anonymousreply 1611/17/2012

Justin Timberlake is most definitely gay and lying about it. He has been seen in several NYC gay bars back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 1711/17/2012

Being in a gay bar makes you gay?

by Anonymousreply 1811/17/2012

It's hard to be a homophobe in show business, but Lou Pearlman could make you one.

by Anonymousreply 1911/17/2012

Only if being at a Mitt Romney fundraiser makes you Republican R18.

(straight guys don't hang out at gay bars, although many guys who do hang out at gay bars often claim to be "straight")

by Anonymousreply 2011/17/2012

With this ass, he just ought to be, OP.

by Anonymousreply 2111/17/2012

He just ought to be VERY, is what I should have said.

by Anonymousreply 2211/17/2012

We still love you, even if you didn't invite us to your (*cough* sham) wedding!

by Anonymousreply 2301/31/2013

Years ago Pop Up Video did an N'Sync song. One of the pop ups was that all the members were Bi, Bi, Bi. I don't know if that's true or not, but given the generation he's in, the group he's in, and the profession he's in, he's probably more gay friendly than not.

by Anonymousreply 2401/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 2501/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 2601/31/2013

R21 I've had a crush on him FORever, but that ass ... I won't sleep a wink thinking that someone else may be having it as this very moment. (I know, creepy. Just for JT in case he's reading tonight.)

by Anonymousreply 2701/31/2013

He is a total dreamboat.

by Anonymousreply 2801/31/2013

Yes, totally dreamy!

by Anonymousreply 2901/31/2013

r9 almost hit the nail on the head, rather than possessing a mediocre talent, I'd say he possesses none.

by Anonymousreply 3001/31/2013

He looks like Knucklehead Smiff.

by Anonymousreply 3101/31/2013

r17, I never heard that before. Did you see him?

by Anonymousreply 3204/25/2013

When I saw him the Facebook movie I decided he had to be gay. He was soooo gay in that movie. I had never really noticed him before.

by Anonymousreply 3304/25/2013

Why hasn't JC come out?

by Anonymousreply 3404/25/2013

And r1, are you a daddy type? Top?

by Anonymousreply 3504/26/2013

As I have stated before(I hate saying that, but I also don't want to seem like a senile bat who repeats herself; yet the odds of someone having read my other post are slim).

I did a little free lance work for Lou "The Perve" Pearlman back in the the late 90's in Orlando. Lou's sham company Transcon was repping nearly every boy band in existence at that time pre-lawsuits.

It was great money posing as Lou's "date" and hosting the special parties, but a more repugnant man you could never find. He engaged all his boys in some sort of sexual play...that was common knowledge, and some of the guys even talked to me about it. He never raped any of them, but he applied some pressure when subtlety didn't work.

On the whole I would say that Backstreet Boys are a little less gay than N'Sync, and then there was LFO, O Town and some interning future boys. Lou's house on a large lake in Orlando was a teen boy heaven. he had Sea Doo's for all, boats, skis, zip lines, hot whips and tons of cash. Justin has had the same boyfriend for close to 16 years. They do everything together, and the bf was Justin's Best Man for his wedding in Gay Paree. Because he is Justin's genuine business partner too, clueless people/outsiders never put 2+2 together. I would imagine JT is about as happy as he can be right now considering his profession. He doesn't have to have pretend relationships to please the tabloids, his management is thrilled that he married a beautiful woman, and there will most likely be at least one child. All this and he is able to be with his man almost every day!

by Anonymousreply 3604/27/2013

R36, he clearly has a thing with trace. But did you ever see anything to indicate that its sexual? Find it hard to believe trace is his type.

And he seems so miserable and tortured by the closet. If he had it all set up like that, why would he always look like he's about to off himself?

by Anonymousreply 3704/29/2013

... get him on his music, or more specifically how he feels he's figured out how to make a hit record, and Timberlake comes alive, both physically and verbally. He talks faster, his voice turning to a near-whisper as if he's passing on some secret formula...

"And sitting in the studio with Timbaland [Timberlake's production guru who did the honours on "Cry Me A River" and most of his second album] it made me realise it's all about layers. Layers! You know, the song 'What Goes Around' is written in precisely the same way; the exact same blueprint." And here comes the lesson in pop magic: "There are four hooks, OK? In each song. There's the verse..."

Now, this is where things get, frankly, insane. Timberlake is talking at triple speed; he can't push his words out fast enough; clicking fingers, doing some strange thumping sound that comes from inside his throat like a bass drum going through a cheap set of headphones at full volume. Then he starts singing - singing - in that high-pitched signature falsetto. Lyrics from "Cry Me A River" loop and link into lyrics from "What Goes Around". He compares each song verse for verse, melody for melody, beat for beat, explaining exactly how his hit formula for one song mirrors the next.It's a remarkable insight, although near impossible to follow...

by Anonymousreply 3804/29/2013

R36 what is his partner's name?

by Anonymousreply 3904/29/2013

I never thought he was particularly hot until he got this new hair cut and went clean shaven. Now I see the appeal.

by Anonymousreply 4004/29/2013

Does he use relaxers in his hair now? Because there's no way that straightening balms could make his naturally tight curls pin straight. It has to be chemicals.

by Anonymousreply 4104/29/2013

[all posts by ham-fisted troll a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 4304/29/2013

Love you, R36. You're either a great provider of info or one of the most brilliant trollettes out there.

by Anonymousreply 4404/29/2013

His husband is Trace Ayala.

by Anonymousreply 4504/29/2013

I wish swf would come back, or anyone else who has something to say about the bizarre boyband backscene in the 90s. What a fascinating clusterfuck that was.

by Anonymousreply 4604/30/2013

I'm surprised there was never an explosive expose book on Lou Pearlman and the boyband scene of the 90s. I assume Timberlake and the Backstreet Boys would prefer it never seeing the light of day #awkward.

by Anonymousreply 4704/30/2013

I too would like to know who had to blow Lou to keep the group going.

by Anonymousreply 4804/30/2013

He was cooperative when I asked him to hold his ass cheeks apart so I could get my big dick up his tight shithole.

by Anonymousreply 4904/30/2013

But Lou, he was only 14. And look how you fucked him up.

Timberlake's PR peeps force US publications to have every word they write about him approved by them. They even demand individual word changes. If the publication doesn't play along, they're told they'll never have access to him again. Makes it pretty hard to write exposes on Pearlman, I'd think.

by Anonymousreply 5004/30/2013

Well, considering that Justin 2.0 (Beiber) comes from a family of anti-gay Jesus freaks, Timberlake looks good by comparison.

Now on to a discussion about real musicians please.

by Anonymousreply 5104/30/2013

he seems trey gay, and I've seen him at a gay bar before...not saying he is, but ....

I think his long-time piece is his biz partner Trace who helped form William Rast fashion house.

I just wish he'd come out. It'd be a great time to do so, and what a hot sexy mofo he is.

by Anonymousreply 5204/30/2013

The guy from LFO told about Lou on Howard Stern, sounds like one boy from each band had to take on Lou for the team.

by Anonymousreply 5304/30/2013

R52, please spill all details on seeing him at a gay bar. Tia!

by Anonymousreply 5404/30/2013

Ive heard that too r53, but it doesn't make sense. If Lou was evil and stupid enough to be an active pedophile, why would he limit himself in that way?

Also I heard that JC (the hottest one) was Lou's lucky piece in nsync. Probably floated by justin's PR! But Chris kirkpatrick was asked about working with Lou and he said something like it wasnt a prob for him because he wasnt one of the pretty ones.

by Anonymousreply 5504/30/2013

I just google imaged and that Trace is hawt, I definitely believe this. He is a bit short next to Timber but like that matters.

It said he was also due to marry some random slut so they're taking this cover up very seriously.

by Anonymousreply 5604/30/2013

He is not hawt, he is tiny, and Justin clearly has daddy issues. He couldnt possibly be happy w trace.

Also pretty sure I heard trace recently had a baby w his GF fwiw

by Anonymousreply 5704/30/2013

Wtf. He is the SAME age as Justin. I thought he looked young for a manager and at most was 5-10 years older, so even then don't see any daddy issues there.

by Anonymousreply 5804/30/2013

I mean he can't be justin's daddy so Justin can't be happy with him if they even really are together

by Anonymousreply 5904/30/2013

We know Justin is a big momma's boy but we never hear about his daddy. Maybe he's looking for a father figure.

by Anonymousreply 6004/30/2013

There is something wrong with the universe if that little troll has gotten to assfuck timberlake for 16 years.

by Anonymousreply 6104/30/2013

Hopefully he at least has a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 6205/01/2013

He's *very* gay friendly.

by Anonymousreply 6305/01/2013

Come on now, do they really look like a couple?

by Anonymousreply 6405/01/2013

Justin bump

by Anonymousreply 6505/02/2013

Disappointing ass on him.

by Anonymousreply 6605/02/2013

I dont like Justin's new hairstyle.

by Anonymousreply 6705/02/2013

Not the best ass ever, but def cute enough to have a whole lot of fun with.

by Anonymousreply 6805/02/2013

I don't understand how anyone can think this guy is hot. I like some of his music though.

by Anonymousreply 6905/02/2013

r69, guess you don't top then

by Anonymousreply 7005/02/2013

[quote]I dont like Justin's new hairstyle.

Why? I think he looks Rico Suave!

by Anonymousreply 7105/02/2013

Known to be close friends with Frank Ocean, so you do the math.

by Anonymousreply 7205/02/2013

Any more gossip on timberlake's craving for cock?

by Anonymousreply 7305/03/2013

Um, r74, his live performances are choreographed down to the second, including dramatic elements like facial expression.

For some of the "rumours," see this rest of this thread.

by Anonymousreply 7505/03/2013

Timberlake works well with the SNL people. He should apply for full-time work there.

by Anonymousreply 7605/03/2013

Well of course I've read the thread R75 but people keep asking and there's still no evidence of him being linked to guys.

People already started shooting down the relationship with his manager, but that one would make the most sense as he's hiding in plain sight.

I'm not saying he isn't gay (the Kylie thing made me think he was straight 10 years ago but like I said now after TSN I think he is) but he's very on the down low and hidden.

by Anonymousreply 7705/04/2013

[quote]“Superstar Justin Timberlake doesn’t hide anything from his longtime best friend, Trace Ayala. “I see the kid naked all the time, so if he is wearing a Speedo, I’m like ‘Yeah! He actually has clothes on!” Trace, 27, tells In Touch about Justin donning a tiny, skintight bathing suit in his latest flick, The Love Guru.”

by Anonymousreply 7805/06/2013

His grandmother of all people said he had a big dick when he was dating Britney Spears.

Just exactly how Justin's grandmother would know this fact was not forthcoming.

by Anonymousreply 7905/06/2013

Do straight guys walk around naked a lot in front of their friends?

How about their grandmothers?

by Anonymousreply 8005/06/2013

Here's Justin with his boyfriend and influence on his album Chris Martin. They were gushing over each other at the MTV Awards a few years prior to that, can't find that one sadly as it was funny.

Finally this debunks the myth that Justin is 6'. He sure LOOKS that height and tall but as some have said is a bit shorter in reality, he's surely a good couple of inches shorter than Chris who's meant to be about 6'.

Pharrell Williams also looks tall, but isn't. Justin is almost down there with Guy Berryman, quietly destroying everyone in the room as the hottest.

by Anonymousreply 8105/06/2013

Chris Martin? Is he the one married to gwyneth goop?

Never heard of any connection between this guy & Justin.

by Anonymousreply 8205/06/2013

Well I was joking, but they had a mutual admiration thing.

Both have falsetto voices, so Chris mimicked Let Me Love You which embarrassed Justin at that old MTV Awards red carpet interview when both more or less started out, for JT on his road to becoming a pop prince as a solo artist.

by Anonymousreply 8305/06/2013

How tall is Jessica beard? Justin doesn't look 6' in this pic with her.

by Anonymousreply 8405/10/2013

But he looks a lot taller than her here, and she's even wearing heels.

by Anonymousreply 8505/10/2013

On the CNN special on JT, they showed a pic of him with his biz partner or whatever, Trace, when they were babies. Apparently they grew up together in the same homophobic southern shithole small town. They can't be fucking! It would be like incest.

Also showed some cute videos of Justin performing when he was a little girl. Seriously, his stage presentation, singing style, all that was totally girly. He must've learned it doing beauty pageants.

by Anonymousreply 8605/15/2013

I'd love to believe SWFs story but they didn't get married in Paris, they married in the South of Italy. Makes me hope other parts of the story aren't inaccurate.

by Anonymousreply 8705/15/2013

He's definitely gay - we don't need SWF to tell us that.

What I want to know is who's fucking him. It can't be Trace, he's not hot at all and they've known each other their whole lives.

by Anonymousreply 8805/15/2013

extremely, he married one

by Anonymousreply 8905/15/2013

by Anonymousreply 9007/08/2013

Anyone going to see this queen tonight or tomorrow at Yankee Stadium?

by Anonymousreply 9107/19/2013

Here he is shooting a video in NY yesterday, with his rumored husband tagging along as always.

by Anonymousreply 9207/19/2013

Justin is going to portray 70s disco label Casablanca Records president, Neil Bogart. The movie is set to be filmed next year. The big question is who will play Donna?

by Anonymousreply 9307/19/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!