Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Stars with major secrets to keep, and personal assistants

My friend is having dinner with a friend tonight who used to be the personal assistant to a major A-list actor who is talked about here frequently. The actor has a MESS of a personal life and lots of gossip around them. Do stars in this position have secret lives that even their day-to-day assistants don't know about, or when you are the "right hand man" to someone like this, do you get all the goods?

I'm just wondering what kind of gossip I can expect when my friend gets done with dinner.

by Anonymousreply 12202/03/2014

I've posted this before. Not a celebrity but financial manager to a very, very, VERY wealthy man. So much funky shit in his financial life as well as his personal life. No way I could get away from any of it.%0D %0D Contracts of Confidentiality are essential.

by Anonymousreply 108/17/2010

does this mean you will actually share the information?

by Anonymousreply 208/17/2010

I think I may remember the posts from before. Didn't it involve something about him having all his financial records on a boat, which he purposely sank when he was being investigated, or something?

by Anonymousreply 308/18/2010

I've a friend who's assisted two MAJOR A-listers over the years, and she's tight-lipped beyond belief, despite the fact that we've been good friends for over ten years. In both cases, I assume she signed the tightest NDAs this side of Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 408/18/2010

Someone I know met Pierce Brosnan's former assistant today and she spilled like Deepwater Horizon.

Said Pierce is a thorough gentleman, but his wife was a mean-spirited, dimwitted, obese, blame-shifting bitch.

Hope that makes this otherwise disappointing thread at least somewhat worthwhile.

by Anonymousreply 608/18/2010

I delivered papers to an AAA movie star, and had to wait about 2 hours, while he read and signed them. I was asked to sign an confidential agreement by the guard at his gate before I drove on to the property.

by Anonymousreply 708/18/2010

[quote]but his wife was a mean-spirited, dimwitted, obese, blame-shifting bitch.

That's what they say about Clive Owen's and Hugh Jackman's wife as well.

Perhaps it is one evil evil woman- a bigamist in disguise - ruining these perfectly healthy gay-but-don't-know-it men.

by Anonymousreply 808/18/2010

A friend of mine worked as a PA to one of the top CEO's on Wall Street. Signed a confidentiality agreement, but the body language reveals a lot if you bring up the CEO in conversation.%0D %0D "What is he like?" Eyes roll in horror.%0D %0D "Is it true that Wall Street execs are major homophobes" Eyebrows lift in disgust.%0D %0D "What are the children like?" Shake of the head and then "Let's not go there."

by Anonymousreply 908/18/2010

A personal assistant ditched a movie star's bf after an open exchange on twitter with said movie star.

by Anonymousreply 1008/18/2010

Said movie star is also a man.

by Anonymousreply 1108/18/2010

A friend of mine delivered something to Tyler Perry and before he could even get near the driveway he spent 20 minutes filling in paperwork. That's all he said other than it was a nice house. Apparently the guards were very serious with him about not divulging anything.

by Anonymousreply 1208/18/2010

Regarding these nice-guy/evil-bitch marriages: They happen because the guy actually does want a bitch for his wife. %0D %0D He wants everyone to like him, so he's nice to everybody, but he does want someone around who's willing to get nasty when he needs something he can't get by being nice. So he marries the bitch, and she's his "hatchet man" and his "bad cop", and she takes care of all the unpleasant stuff. So he gets everything he wants from everyone else, while STILL being liked by everyone!%0D %0D My parents have a marriage like this, I know how they work.

by Anonymousreply 1308/18/2010

PAs are the same way. They are the 'bad cop' so the star can be nice.

by Anonymousreply 1408/18/2010

Which celebrities keep a personal assistant around who is really their secret gay lover?

by Anonymousreply 1508/18/2010

Not me!

by Anonymousreply 1608/18/2010

R15 I read that one reason so many people in Hollywood think Tom Cruise is gay is because he reportedly always has cute, young male assistants.

by Anonymousreply 1708/18/2010

Oh please. Yes, stars have personal assistants. Yes, they blab, to their friends, of which none are DL posters.

People who learn gossip in real life are pretty satisfied with what they know and how they know it and don't really feel like sharing it with shut-ins on the internet. I used to, out of appreciation for the DL, but that was before troll-dar.

by Anonymousreply 1808/18/2010

A good pal of mine was a PA to an Oscar winning actor/actress years ago. Some fun stories, one major still-secret indiscretion, but really a fairly low key type. Still, some fun moments.

by Anonymousreply 1908/18/2010

I haven't spoken with him in years, but I knew a character actor who worked with some of the biggest names in Hollywood, and he would just blab off about them to anyone who would listen, even on public forums. I wish I had saved some of it, but I only remember a little of what he said: William H Macy was stuck up and rude. Harvey Keitel had no redeeming qualities whatsoever, was a completely worthless human being. Fred Willard never seemed to be on the same planet as anyone else. David Rasche was horrible and egocentric.

Now that I think about it, he never spoke about actresses, and he never said anything nice about any of his co-actors. Odd.

But yeah, if an actor whose career depends on who likes him or not doesn't keep his trap shut, then you KNOW some PAs are talking, too.

by Anonymousreply 2008/18/2010

I had to sign a 'confidentiality agreement' just for an interview to be a personal assistant with someone who has never left the C list.

by Anonymousreply 2108/18/2010

Working in entertainment is all about the NDAs from every angle (talent, production, agency, movie studios.) Otherwise, where would all the fun gossip and rumors start from?

by Anonymousreply 2208/18/2010

Have never met anyone who has had to sign a NDA, have never heard NDAs mentioned or discussed ever.

by Anonymousreply 2308/18/2010

here's a job description to be Jennifer Lopez' personal assistant. Pay is shit and it seems like a miserable existance.

by Anonymousreply 2408/18/2010

I'd sooner eat glass than work for J-Hole.

by Anonymousreply 2508/18/2010

I was very close to someone who was head of security for Prince years ago. He told me everything (including info about other A listers who spent time with Prince). He was making 6 figures while working for him, but he eventually quit because he couldn't deal with Prince's demands. He couldn't have a life of his own, and was expected to be 'on call' 24/7 when Prince decided to jet off someplace. He had a house in Miami that he frequented, and the security guards were expected to stay there sleeping on the floor in an unfurnished bedroom. He is now pretty much broke, so I don't know what Prince would sue him for.

by Anonymousreply 2608/18/2010

I know a guy who eats glass as a job. He's a sideshow freak.

by Anonymousreply 2708/18/2010

Why the eff should a personal assistant cook & change shitty diapers? Hire a damn nanny and chef.

by Anonymousreply 2808/18/2010

Two things:

A) I think having people sign complex agreements like this is pretty much an admission of guilt.

B) Why would anyone want to be a personal assistant?

by Anonymousreply 2908/18/2010

I don't believe r26 at all, Prince is NOTORIOUSLY cheap and that is no lie. I do not believe for a second he'd pay a bodyguard six figures. I used to work as a PA for years, would never do it again. It was funny too, because most people thought my boss and I were a lesbian couple, but we weren't. I don't think ANYONE in the business would let a lover/bf or gf be a personal assistant. They may lie and say that person is a PA, but in real life imagine basically being a slave to your bf or gf. It's a tough job, where you are working constantly. That relationship would not last. I had two jobs where I did not sign a CA. They asked me to, but were very lax about and basically asked me to print it, sign it and put it in my file. One day, in the first job, I was about to do that and thought 'are you an idiot?' and didn't do it. I was fired from both jobs and later both stars called freaking out that it wasn't in the file. I bet they learned their lesson. Ironically, those two stars are the two I talk least about.

by Anonymousreply 3008/18/2010

Hildegarde's manager was her lover, so was Mary Margaret McBride's. Jose Quintero's lived with his male manager.

by Anonymousreply 3108/18/2010

Olympia Dukakis's PA used to give a class at Learning Annex on how to get into get one these jobs.

by Anonymousreply 3208/18/2010

New York PA's have an organization.

by Anonymousreply 3308/18/2010

This is the ultimate tease thread!

by Anonymousreply 3408/18/2010

PA/EA here. When its good, its the best job in the world. When its bad, its horrific.

In my last job, I enjoyed the perks: limos, flying here and there and top quality hotels when travelling for meetings for my boss.

I did not enjoy, getting yelled at b/c the diet cokes were warm, his limo was 2 mins late, or taking my lunch break going to buy gifts for his 2 spoiled brats. He was definately high-maintenance.

Now, I have a much less stressful job, doing same thing but for someone who hates the limelight. And therefore no limos or private jets. But I have my sanity back and I can sleep without grinding my teeth down.

And yes, JLo is being a cheap skate bitch trying to pay a salary of 55k for someone on call 6 days a week, who may have to cook and change diapers.

by Anonymousreply 3508/18/2010

I have posted a few things here, pre-trolldar. There is an LA celebrity assistant organization as well, but they make the MichFest crowd seem mentally healthy by comparison.

by Anonymousreply 3608/18/2010

You're not allowed to join those PA groups *until* you've been a celeb PA for at least one year. %0D %0D JLo's job was way underpaid.

by Anonymousreply 3708/18/2010

These aren't great jobs for anyone with ambition in life. They require so much experience having assisted another celeb before that they attract lifers.

by Anonymousreply 3808/18/2010

I would think someone like Madonna would be too much of a control freak to let her personal assistant even do anything. She'd like redo The Right Way every task she gave the person.

by Anonymousreply 3908/19/2010

R30 why did they fire you?

by Anonymousreply 4008/19/2010

by Anonymousreply 4108/19/2010

r31, A manager is different than a PA. I wouldn't advise a significant other to do the manager job either though.

r40, the first job I was fired because my boss was having a lunch date with Oprah and Gayle. They changed this lunch date probably 10 times and I forgot to change the date to the correct one. Well Oprah's people called freaking out, the day of, Oprah was waiting and of course I was fired on the spot.

The other job, I got sick of being available at all hours for nonsense and stopped taking all the calls, so of course that didn't sit well.

by Anonymousreply 4208/19/2010

r30 Do you think Oprah and Gayle are a couple?

by Anonymousreply 4308/20/2010

Are these confedentiality agreements even worth anything these days? I am sure a lot of publishers would have no problem paying the fine out of their pockets and publish a tell-all by some uber-mistreated assistant.

by Anonymousreply 4408/20/2010

It's funny how this stuff is kept more secret than the Afghanistan stuff

by Anonymousreply 4508/20/2010

R44 the agreements may not be worth much but one would need a reference at some point.

by Anonymousreply 4608/20/2010

by Anonymousreply 4708/20/2010

r43, I think so. All I can say is that the people I worked for said they were and I befriended a close friend of Gayle's and early in our relationship, too early I think, I asked her if Oprah and Gayle were a couple and she refused to answer, saying that was for another time. She was pretty close to Gayle, close enough that Gayle was funding her creative endeavors and I always thought that if someone asked me about a misconception about a close friend, I would set them straight, new friend or not. That made me think there is definitely more to the story, otherwise a simple "no" would have sufficed.

by Anonymousreply 4808/20/2010

r48 I'm venture that people are afraid and are led to believe that those contracts are worth holding on to. One reason could be once information was out the source told who told or sold the information. Other than that I don't see how someone would know who told what.%0D %0D Most stuff people want to keep under cover is already known to a few people anyway.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 4908/20/2010

Does anybody have any gossip from Grey's Anatomy?

by Anonymousreply 5008/21/2010

Great thread.

by Anonymousreply 5108/21/2010

i agree!

by Anonymousreply 5208/21/2010

That is very true r53, that is why I would advise PA's to never tell what you are told, only tell what no one knows you know. There are ways to know things, if that's your intent.

by Anonymousreply 5408/21/2010

OP, details of the dinner date?

by Anonymousreply 5508/21/2010

by Anonymousreply 5608/21/2010

by Anonymousreply 5709/04/2010

What about Keifer Sutherland?%0D %0D Kim Raver?%0D %0D Katherine Heigl?%0D %0D Nathan Fillion?%0D %0D Sean Murray?

by Anonymousreply 5809/05/2010

Hope she dies. This bitch has helped to destroy an entire generation of girls.

by Anonymousreply 5909/05/2010

Who are you wishing to die, r59?

by Anonymousreply 6009/06/2010

PAs strike me as the ultimate bottom feeders.%0D %0D They don't really do anything special. They willingly submit to what they know will be an awful situation. And then they want to act (and be treated) as if they're somebody just because of their close proximity to a celebrity (and by close proximity I mean wiping their ass, if all accounts are to be believed).%0D %0D Get a real life already.

by Anonymousreply 6109/06/2010

so, let's say you become a wealthy business person or celeb and you need a good PA. is there some trick to finding a really good PA?

by Anonymousreply 6309/06/2010

Has the truth finally been revealed about Oprah and Gayle in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 6409/06/2010

Oprah and Gayle have adjoining bedrooms in all of O's homes. Steadman has no bedrooms. Do the math.

by Anonymousreply 6509/06/2010

Oh, no, don't post the truth about Oprah & Gayle. The frauen go ape shit.

by Anonymousreply 6609/06/2010

I met a Swedish girl who'd crewed on Jim Allen's yacht. Was terrified of the confidentially agreement and wouldn't say what she'd witnessed: only that you wouldn't believe it even if she said it.

I've just been speaking to a P.A. to a major footballer. He says that while several of the guys are breathtaking, they are also boring. They just lie around the house watching TV and wanking. Are incredibly comfortable in each other's company because they spend 90% of their time with each other due to training, etc. If there's a woman in, one will fuck and others will watch and wank. He says that on his first day at the house several footballers followed him into the laundry wagging their cocks at the new gay PA, and he ended up suck them in turn. He's sucked off nine players from the team so far. They tell him fags suck better than women. He certainly won't be lodging an harrassment suit!

by Anonymousreply 6809/06/2010

It extends to the ones who think they're stars, like Lucia Rodriguez, owner of the Rams football team with her half brother. Affected, conniving, nasty twat who can't be bothered but for Christ's sake don't look at her. "I don't want special attention" while demanding special attention - and having her person talk to her other person talk to your person's person talk to your person talk to you to say the wine isn't what she wants.

by Anonymousreply 6909/06/2010

Jim Allen?

by Anonymousreply 7009/06/2010

Did you mean Paul Allen, R68?

by Anonymousreply 7109/06/2010

Yes, sorry Paul Allen.

by Anonymousreply 7209/06/2010

r68 do you mean american footballers or soccer players?

by Anonymousreply 7309/06/2010

[quote]I wonder whether American ones would be as relaxed about the cocksucking?%0D %0D No way. Not with the Religious Reich in charge of this nation.

by Anonymousreply 7509/06/2010

Well, please join the Pep Zlatan Pique thread. I'm sure the guys there would love to hear about these wanking footballers!

by Anonymousreply 7609/06/2010

I don't have any more to tell really. He said that women are desperate to meet them, but while the guys are lovely, they lead very boring lives because of the intensity of the training at that top professional level which consumes so much of their time. And even when there's a girlfriend there, they usually disappear to be replaced after six months, and often aren't even talked to when the guys are with each other. When the guys are by themselves he spends half his time picking up after them because as soon as they walk in the door they strip off, turn on the TV, eat and wank naked. Haute bachelor living! He said they're all very kind to him...with the chance to suck them "me girlfriend is hopeless, all teeth, etc etc" the icing on the cake. It made me wonder why I'm pursuing a corporate career!

by Anonymousreply 7709/06/2010

What r68 is claiming sounds like rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 7809/06/2010

Yes, I know it's hard for some gay guys who haven't been around the block to grasp, but I've come across similar situations before: it's not just the set up, it's the personality of the gay guy. This one is very straight forward, but very mothering and very worldly at the same time. He just radiates a relaxed "I'm up for a lark" vibe, which I suppose makes everything easy. I knew one a few years ago who seduced straight guys left right and centre: the amount of sex he had was mindboggling -- including with my hot married but very butch polish carpenter -- I was fucking astounded after I found out. Anyway, I'm off to bed, and I couldn't give a fuck if the mind-constricted wish to doubt.

by Anonymousreply 7909/06/2010

My best friend and co-worker was the PA to the very top person in the very top talent management company. I was always worried about asking questions about the stars they managed or that he had dealings with, but he suddenly started talking about them a couple of years ago and doesn't seem to care about it. He was worked to death there and considered it just work. He isn't mesmerized by stars. He's straight so he is only interested in the female stars that are hot - especially if they are bi or lesbian. I have posted many of his comments in here over the last couple of years.

by Anonymousreply 8009/06/2010

R68 I ahve to ask: Which club?

by Anonymousreply 8109/06/2010

"They don't really do anything special"%0D %0D %0D %0D %0D You could say the same for 99% of the population

by Anonymousreply 8209/06/2010

[quote]I knew one a few years ago who seduced straight guys left right and centre

If by straight you mean bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 8309/06/2010

[quote]If by straight you mean bisexual.

For some people I think labels are meaningless. I can remember him saying: "You don't understand mate: everyone is haveable. EVERYONE!"

That's a nice construct, but he seriously believed it. I think if you never entertain a moment of self-doubt about such things, they become your reality. Certainly, his seductive powers were formidable. I got to see it first hand once when I was a car with him that pulled into a gas station. The driver got out to get some stuff in the shop. Within a couple of minutes he'd visually seduced a butch teenager in the adjoining car. It was extraordinary to watch. He sat there smiling and mouthing "I want to fuck you so much". At first the guy was appalled and turned away, looked back to confirm what he'd seen, looked away, looked back, after a minute he laughed, and after another minute he was really into it. Our driver returned and we drove off. But it was gobsmacking. He'd wolf-whistle straight men in the street, even when they were walking with their girls. That's the level of self confidence he had. I remember one time he did it and the girl turned round and he shouted: "Not you STUPID! Your BOYFRIEND!!!" And then turned to me and said with incredulity:"God women are presumptuous!"

I'm not suggesting he was a model for us all, but there are people out there who believe that the world is truly their oyster, including when it comes to men.

by Anonymousreply 8409/06/2010

Surely there must be a few more PA types to share some tidbits here.

by Anonymousreply 8509/10/2010

And I would prefer Americans to post, not these damn Brits with their annoying talk of "mates" and "footballers."

by Anonymousreply 8609/10/2010

R84 I like this guy a lot!

by Anonymousreply 8709/10/2010

R86, if Americans had half-way as interesting lives then they'd be posting. %0D %0D Don't you have some Korans to burn?

by Anonymousreply 8809/10/2010

bump & grind

by Anonymousreply 8909/13/2010

R68 is still full of shit no matter how many times he comes back to "explain" things.

by Anonymousreply 9009/13/2010

And yet... it's much more fun to read his posts (whether true or made-up; I side with 'true' but have been gulled before on here) than R86's whine and R90's impossibly-confident assertion that it's not true.

Besides, I posted what I knew first- and second-hand (again, about someone we discuss a lot), and while I was believed a decade ago, now I'm told I'm full of shit. And then there's asinine troll-dar. Who'd want to admit they've given good gossip with this thing available, and so many people who use it on non-trolls?

by Anonymousreply 9109/13/2010

Oh R85, back in the day we were lousy with PAs, receptionists and D-boys. The DL used to know everything before it was known and some stuff that never got out. I don't know where that crowd has gone. Maybe they all got promoted and take themselves seriously now. Le sigh. I miss the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 9209/13/2010

I don't believe R68. R68 should go back to NIFTY.

And this club of Celebrity Assistants sounds weird.

by Anonymousreply 9309/13/2010

Knowing too many secrets can be dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 9412/01/2010

If anyone says "can you keep a secret?" Say "no."

by Anonymousreply 9512/01/2010

I remember reading about stars with relatives or lifelong best friends working as PAs for them. I always thought that seemed crazy. You know they're not fucking so it's not a cover, but why would you want to be your bff's bitch, or why would you hire a cousin to be your bitch?

by Anonymousreply 9612/01/2010

by Anonymousreply 9701/30/2013

r92, I think it's because the newer search engine logarithms pull up DL threads more efficiently and we're now on celebrity/entertainment industry radars in a way we never were before. So people in the know are being a lot more careful what they say.

by Anonymousreply 9801/30/2013

[quote]Surely there must be a few more PA types to share some tidbits here.

They get blocked during Prime Time so often that they go elsewhere with their gossip.

by Anonymousreply 9908/15/2013

Face it. Except for the fraus who post here and find us fascinating, DL is passé with most "in the know" gays. I'm still here because, why the fuck not!

by Anonymousreply 10008/15/2013

I know someone who worked for Julia Roberts. This person kept their mouths shut about Julia but would occasionally mouth off about othr celebrities around Julia. Julia liked to have old co-stars over to "catch up" - my friend thought it was to lord it over these people by namedropping co-stars and her new big projects, and showing concern for her old friends' plight career wise. One day she had Annabeth Gish over for lunch. This was 2002 or something, The conversation shifted to actors who knew how to kiss//and the ones who couldn't. Aaron Eckhart and Gere (did she still think they were going to do another Pretty Woman?) could kiss, really kiss, Andy Garcia //couldn't. Then Annabeth mentioned a couple, real boring stuff. Then she gets to a new name. She says Gillian Anderson is a fanfuckingtastic kisser. Just gushes. Then the question: when did you shoot a love scene with Gillian?

"Oh, I haven't."

When you can't mention big projects, mention stars you've slept with to impress the room.

by Anonymousreply 10108/15/2013

More PA gossip , please! Well my mom met a PA in the South of France. He said one guy had him buy new make-up for each woman he had over . Another time time a client came to one of his homes and one lightbulb was out and he got yelled at. He now owns a shop and has a nice apt in the historic district back east. He did well for himself.

This PA was the longtime BF of one of the Marlboro men models before he passed away.

by Anonymousreply 10208/15/2013

[quote] I had to sign a 'confidentiality agreement' just for an interview to be a personal assistant with someone who has never left the C list

That's very smart of the C-lister though. Who knows? that C lister may have to sell their story to a tabloid one day for cash. It would be horrible for someone else to spill it and earn the money instead

by Anonymousreply 10308/15/2013

I ghostwrite books and so I've often had to sign confidentiality agreements for the people I write for. It's a shame, because the best stuff is always what I see, not what the celebrity tells me. I will say the obvious: the difference between public image and private person is always, always, always, extraordinary. And sad.

by Anonymousreply 10408/15/2013

Tate Donovan date raped Sandra Bullock during the filming of Love Potion #9.

Doesn't explain her Nazi costume BDSM sex tapes with Jesse James though.

by Anonymousreply 10508/15/2013

Bruce Boxlietner was making a film in Arizona years ago. A friend of mine was on the film commission and was assigned to keep him happy. He had a very attractive young male assistant that he was always hold up with or who always accompanied Bruce.My friend was certain he was more than a personal assistant.

by Anonymousreply 10708/15/2013

Rut roh, r107. Wasn't Boxleitner married to Melissa Gilbert for years back when?

by Anonymousreply 10808/19/2013

R107, thanks. But "holed."

by Anonymousreply 10908/19/2013

Interesting story about Bruce Boxlietner.

by Anonymousreply 11001/30/2014

My parents are friends with a top Doctor who supply Viagra to major stars.

by Anonymousreply 11101/30/2014

It's been discussed before, but Ali Hewson is a lesbian. Bono is actually boring and is not at all interested in sex or groupies - it's his wife that has all the flings with the super models. Ali has been with Helena Christensen for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 11201/30/2014

Awesome gossip, R112 - by why would Bono not be interested in availing himself of any of the sex that is no doubt constantly strewn in his way?

I heard a few years back that he hires high-class hookers, FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 11301/30/2014

I have a feeling Bono may be getting it somewhere else too.

by Anonymousreply 11401/30/2014

72 hours a week on call 24/7 @ 55k - that is about 14 dollars an hour.

I did not do ea or pa but did PR for a list celebrities...I interviewed a lot of PA's as a screening process. I was very frank in the weening out process. You look someone in the eye and tell them "this person is a giant baby, helpless to the point of exhaustion. She will call you and tell you to pick up tampons at 2 am. She will call you to pick her up drunk at 5 am from god knows where. She will yell at you, blame you for everything and make your life hell, and these are the perks." The ones you didn't scare away passed on to the next interview.

and I wasn't lying. A good PR person's best asset is a good PA.

by Anonymousreply 11501/30/2014

[quote]She will call you and tell you to pick up tampons at 2 am. She will call you to pick her up drunk at 5 am from god knows where. She will yell at you, blame you for everything and make your life hell, and these are the perks

So, basically everything a hetero husband has to do.

by Anonymousreply 11601/30/2014

I can understand why these major celebs make people around them sign confidentiality papers. Everybody wants to know whats going on in their private lives and selling some stories to gossip rags could make them quite rich. Everybody has a right to privacy I guess.

by Anonymousreply 11701/30/2014

R84, that guy is a giant predatory douche. Arrogance and rudeness are not tempered by the fact that he is gay or bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 11801/30/2014

[quote]The DL used to know everything before it was known and some stuff that never got out.

Those people don't bother to post when it gets bashed by EST trolls.

by Anonymousreply 11901/30/2014

My friend's sister went to Northern KY University when George Clooney was there. She was in the drama dept, doing costumes. She said George was nice, not stuck up but only associated himself with those who could advance him. He used to nightclub at a place called The Lighthouse in Cincinnati and always dropped his daddy Nick's name - Nick was the most famous local tv anchor at the time. George had one rather homely male friend who was always by his side, always. George supposedly did nude male modeling for a local photographer and when he got mega famous, he paid big big money to get all the photographs.

by Anonymousreply 12001/30/2014

I don't think requiring a vow of silence is an indication of culpability on the part of the celeb. It prevents the employee from saying ANYTHING, including things they might make up.

by Anonymousreply 12101/30/2014

That sounds reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 12202/03/2014
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!