Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

WEHT the Olsen Twins?

They seem to have fallen off the face of the Earth.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 2011/27/2012

r

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 111/26/2012

they're waiting for their neck transplants to take.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 211/26/2012

Didn't one of them sublimate or something?

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 311/26/2012

They're saturated in wealth and perhaps figured out that they would never contribute anything worthwhile to acting, or would live down the acting they'd attempted thus far, or be viewed as separate individuals (apart from "the one with the worse eating disorder"), and so forth.

That said, I'm actually GLAD that they aren't promoting themselves as people to the general public. Because they even irritate me whilst staying more or less behind the scenes. Even though their little sister isn't a bad actor, I find myself being reminded of the Olsen twin off-puttingness by her.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 411/26/2012

from your lips, to god's ears op

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 511/26/2012

Not only did they rake in major cash doing shitty direct-to-video movies as kids, but now they run a fashion empire that sells $6,000 handbags. Those bitches are swimming in riches.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 611/26/2012

Their agent is shopping them around for twincest videos.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 711/26/2012

drugs

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 811/26/2012

They've gone back to the planet they are from for re-charging.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 911/27/2012

who the piss are the olsen twins?

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1011/27/2012

They both make more money from their clothing lines (The Row, Elizabeth & James) than acting, plus they still have the residuals from their childhood acting and merchandising heyday. Mary-Kate still acts occasionally - most recently in "Beastly" (2011) - and has been dating Nicolas Sarkozy's half-brother.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1111/27/2012

1. They've already made their fortune.

2. They've been famously since they were born, literally.

3. They have transitioned from acting to fashion design.

Notice how all of the pseudo-celebs from the Aughts have basically gone away into relatively quiet lives? The Hilton sisters, Nicole Richie, Kimberly Stewart, Lauren Conrad, Whitney Port, Brody Jenner, Brandon Davis etc etc. All these celebutards are gone.

Only good ole' Lindsay is trying to hang on to the spotlight for dear life. Her and the Kardashians, of course.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1211/27/2012

They also had some great plastic surgery when they were still in their teens. They had froggy eyes and pug noses before going under the knife of a fantastic surgeon, whoever s/he was. They are quite lovely today, if far too thin. The twins live on CCC: Coke, Cigarettes and Coffee. And the skinnier one with the eating disorder has daddy issues-- she's dating that creepy old Frenchman. *shudders*

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1311/27/2012

One of them was rumoured to have had a fling/affair with Johnny Depp. Amber Heard be warned. Whether it's true or not or whether Amber if milking the publicity it has not done the Olsen twins any good.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1411/27/2012

They are chilling out with their piles of money. A lot of their flings and bad publicity are glossed over because they grew up rich at this point and know how to hire people to hide bad press.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1511/27/2012

That they use fur and animal skins in their designs mean they will always be neck-less little trolls to me. I always suspected them f doing it to kiss up to Anna Wintour.

And one of them killed Heath.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1611/27/2012

[quote]They're saturated in wealth

Not anymore, being a coke whore eats up millions per day

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1711/27/2012

But R17, if so, then they probably find ways to make money by being druggies rather than lose it. They're billionaires and probably learned to be expert manipulators from an early age.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1811/27/2012

I hope to meet them someday, so that I can finally put my Pops-A-Dent to good use.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 1911/27/2012

Their fashion empire pulls in several billion a year. They don't get to keep all of it, of course, but they are doing very very well.

by Mary-Kate''s vestigial armsreply 2011/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.