Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

James Caan: I''m an ultra conservative

%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9CI'm not a G*d damn Hollywood liberal, I'm not,%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9D he said, adding he only watches Fox News....

When Pop Tarts questioned him (James Caan) on California courts deeming Proposition 8, which bans same sex marriage, %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9Cunconstitutional,%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9D he preferred to keep his lips sealed.

"I don't want to comment on that. I'll let those other geniuses do that %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%93 all those actors who like to find a stage to push their agendas,%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9D he said. %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9CThey don't have political science degrees... I certainly don't. I'll leave it to Sean Penn or Barbara Streisand to comment on that."

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 10802/04/2015

So, in what way are "I'm not a g'damn Hollywood liberal" and "I only watch Fox News" not pushing an agenda, Jimmy? And in what planet does one need a political science degree to know that discrimination is evil? what a fucking asshole!

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 108/11/2010

As a followup question Mr. Caan, precisely how do you feel when your son takes 7 inches up the ass?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 208/11/2010

Isn't he broke from being a degenerate gambler?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 308/11/2010

how conservative could he be? he practically lived at the playboy mansion fucking as much free pussy as he could. isn't his son a faggola? i'm sure weed has crossed his lips a time or two.%0D %0D but damned if there's gonna be homo weddings or a darkie president on his watch. %0D %0D what a jerk.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 408/11/2010

pretty much

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 508/11/2010

[italic]how conservative could he be? he practically lived at the playboy mansion fucking as much free pussy as he could.[/italic]%0D %0D What on earth does one have to do with the other????

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 608/11/2010

[quote]What on earth does one have to do with the other????%0D %0D Well, if you're a conservative, you generally aren't supposed to be having sex with anyone other than your spouse. If you're single, you're supposed to stay celibate until marriage.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 708/11/2010

Did Scott Caan ever actually come out? I know there was an incident in a bar that he got into a fight for someone supposedly trying to pick up his "boyfriend", but then I heard that both he and his father denied he was gay.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 808/11/2010

70-years-old. Hopefully, he won't have much time left on this Earth.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 908/11/2010

[quote]What on earth does one have to do with the other????%0D %0D conservatives say one man, one woman, married for life and sexual intercourse only within the confines of that marriage. samples of vagina with women you are not married to is sinful.%0D %0D how dense are you R6?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1008/11/2010

Sean Penn and Barbra Streisand don't have political science degrees, as he states, but they still have an opinion based on their own ideologies. What's his ideology, then? Certainly he has an opinion based on his own ideals, which isn't against the law. What he knows is that he'd be vilified in the press, outside of Fox, if he were to make known his political and social views. I probably wouldn't agree with what came out of his mouth, but I'd probably respect him more if he were able to state his views and why or how he came to acquire them (notwithstanding what the Bible tells him). That's what ultra-conservatives do, though, they bend everything back on 'liberals', or, rather, people who actually take the time to research things like the human condition or how, according to credible research, gay marriage doesn't adversely affect children. It's easier for them to either blame or to jump to the Bible as a defense rather than actually learning something. My theory is that he isn't all that bright and that he's been indoctrinated in conservatism by a family that feels you need to be a God-fearing, hard working person who earns his own keep in order to have any worth.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1108/11/2010

Is he the guy when younger that was driving the ski boat that decapitated one of the occupants?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1208/11/2010

R10, those are Christian conservatives. They're also notorious hypocrites about sex and marriage.%0D %0D Plenty of pussyhound-type guys are very socially conservative, without the bible-thumping element. The type of guy who objectifies women in the Playboy mansion is very often misogynist at the core, and homophobic, too.%0D %0D How you failed to miss that is beyond me.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1308/11/2010

[quote]Is he the guy when younger that was driving the ski boat that decapitated one of the occupants?%0D %0D are you thinking of Griffin O'Neal and his manslaughter charge for the death of the Coppola kid in a boating accident in the mid-80's??

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1408/11/2010

[quote]How you failed to miss that is beyond me.%0D %0D I'm sure there is a lot that is beyond you.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1508/11/2010

Your stupidity was readily apparent to me, though. Funny that.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1608/11/2010

Dumb move casting that knappy-headed midget to play Sonny Corleone....

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1708/11/2010

[quote] James Caan: I'm an ultra conservative%0D %0D No, you're an ultra CUNT!

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1808/11/2010

How sweet! He didn't want to offend his son by commenting on Prop 8.

What a great dad!

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 1908/11/2010

He's probably a conservative because of Israel. Lots of Jewish people are born-again conservatives because of Israel, especially after 9/11.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2008/11/2010

Something tells me Mad Men does better in DVD sales/rentals, though. %0D %0D Ratings aren't everything.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2108/11/2010

Oops, wrong thread!

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2208/11/2010

When most people like him say conservative, what they mean is "I'M rich and I don't want to pay any fucking taxes and support any freeloaders".

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2308/11/2010

Anyone notice that the conservatives/Republicans in Hollywood are the people whose careers are washed up?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2408/11/2010

Hey Caan, I gave you a goddamn job, you asshole.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2508/11/2010

I shoulda turned that cocadoodie into some bitchly pig feed!

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2608/11/2010

Scott MARRIED another man. There was a thread about this about a month or two ago. I went to search for it on Google and it appears it was erased. There were over 100 responses as I recall.

Weird. I think Daddy Caan monitors the web for Scott Caan is gay rumors.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2708/11/2010

These supposed macho conservatives are certainlly whiny bitches. It's not surprising given the macho shit is a cover for scared faggots. But they're always talking about whiny liberals when their whines can be heard coast to coast.%0D %0D Take it up the ass and shut up bitches. We put up with cowardly faggot George W for eight years.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2808/11/2010

i've never respected him anyway.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 2908/11/2010

It's to his credit that he fears gay reprisal. These people used to just have to hate in their hearts or make an effort to join a restricted organization. FOX gives these racist losers a cheerleading section in their very own homes.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3008/11/2010

I think you're right R23. Almost all of the Tea Partiers are white and upper middle-class to semi-rich.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3108/11/2010

r26 that would've been ww material had you signed "Annie Wilkes."

Keep trying though.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3208/12/2010

I wonder how far Scott fell from the James tree...

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3308/12/2010

"He's probably a conservative because of Israel. Lots of Jewish people are born-again conservatives because of Israel, especially after 9/11."

The large majority of Jews are Democrats. There is only one Republican Jew in all of Congress.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3408/12/2010

Scotty and his squeeze, you homos.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3508/12/2010

Ugly chick - check.

He's gay.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3608/12/2010

Around 10 years ago Caan told my partner's dad that his son was gay. he was not happy about it. Caan was a close friend of the family. I have posted this in here before.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3708/12/2010

Well has he changed his attitude since then, R37?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3808/12/2010

[quote]conservatives say one man, one woman, married for life and sexual intercourse only within the confines of that marriage. samples of vagina with women you are not married to is sinful.

Not really. Plenty of "modern" conservatives make room for pre-marital sex, as long as it is with the opposite sex.

You're not gonna obtain a real "gotcha" moment by harping on pre-marital sex after a "conservative" goes off on gay marriage. It's based on their innate belief that hetro relationships are superior, no matter if they are with one women or fucking many.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 3908/12/2010

I believed you then, R37, and I believe you now. Wasn't Scott caught up in some altercation at a gay bar a few years back?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4008/12/2010

My partner's dad died a few years ago and so I don't know anymore thatn that. When my partner's dad found out about him being gay he rent his garments and said the kaddish. I am not Jewish so I am not sure how bad that is for a dad to do that. Caan and his dad were Beverly Hills sports nuts.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4108/12/2010

Yes, R39, but it's more than just pre-marital sex.

We don't live in a traditional society at all anymore, and that's what is hypocritical about all of this.

Hetero couples today are living together unmarried in record numbers and having children outside of marriage in record numbers also. So marriage and procreation are no longer fundamentally interconnected the way they once were.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4208/12/2010

Scott Caan apparently stars in the new Hawaii Five-O TV series as Det. Danny Williams.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4308/12/2010

"Book 'em, Danno!"

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4408/12/2010

[quote]Hetero couples today are living together unmarried in record numbers and having children outside of marriage in record numbers also. So marriage and procreation are no longer fundamentally interconnected the way they once were.

But, again, this only has to do with religious Conservatism rather than political Conservatism. While they are connected in the US, one does not equal the other. It is perfectly possible to be a political Conservative in any country and have no interest in the status of marriage at all.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4508/12/2010

He spent most of the 70's and 80's coked out and living part time at The Playboy Mansion. No wonder he thinks Fox News has all the answers.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4608/12/2010

Just another old asshole to write off. Like John Voight. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with these guys, but they're old and irrelevant now. Just dismiss them as the selfish losers they are.%0D

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4708/12/2010

Didn't James Caan star with Barbra in Funny Lady? I would at least think he would be respectful to her for giving him exposure as an actor...

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4808/12/2010

He's old, cranky and can't get a job. His son is gay. His golf game is way off and no one wants to play with him. These are bad days for Jimmy Caan and he isn't a happy camper.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 4908/12/2010

"Scott MARRIED another man. There was a thread about this about a month or two ago. I went to search for it on Google and it appears it was erased."

LOL. As if Google would erase threads about the son of a washed-up actor.

After watching this season's "Entourage," if it was true, Scott Caan would make a great midget gay.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5008/12/2010

[quote]He's old, cranky and can't get a job. His son is gay. His golf game is way off and no one wants to play with him. These are bad days for Jimmy Caan and he isn't a happy camper.

Except for the gay son, R50, this could be Tiger Woods.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5108/12/2010

[quote] The large majority of Jews are Democrats. There is only one Republican Jew in all of Congress.

The vast majority of neocons are Jewish.

The vast majority of American Jews are not in Congress.

My bf is Jewish and nearly everyone in his extended family now votes republican.

My best friend from college just married a consevative republican Jew. His whole family are also conservatives.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5208/13/2010

So basically Jewish people have become utterly stupid.%0D %0D Well, that's sad.%0D %0D

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5308/13/2010

Neo-cons are mainly wasps.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5408/13/2010

R52, the majority of Jews vote Democratic.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5508/13/2010

Democrats are anti-Israel, so Jews only vote Dem out of some weird self-loathing act of penance and misplaced compassion for the downtrodden.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5608/13/2010

Evangelical Christians think most Jews are going to hell R56.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5808/13/2010

Does my post mention Evangelical Christians, R58?

You are probably going to hell, and will reside in the fifth circle, by my estimation.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 5908/13/2010

Who is it that you think puts Republicans in office?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6008/13/2010

I love R59.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6108/13/2010

You know I always thought James Caan was a schmuck. Now out his own mouth he has proved it. Not only is he a lousy actor but a card carrying asshole Republican (or is that redundant?).

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6312/14/2010

R56: Mel "Sugartits" Gibson

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6412/14/2010

Hey R62 - you are a CUNT a CUNT a FRAU-CUNT, a CUNT-FRAU, a cunty CUNT, Cunty McCuntser, cunt, cunt, cunt, cunt.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6512/14/2010

He's been married 4 times. Another Republican hypocrite. Oh, and only people with poli science degrees are supposed to have opinions, right? He does realize that the majority of Fox News newscasters don't own one of those, correct? Caan, is an incredibly stupid man. He's 70 now. He won't be alive for much longer. Just point and laugh at the old guy!

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6612/14/2010

[italic][R52], the majority of Jews vote Democratic.]/italic]%0D %0D And the number of Jews voting Republican keeps growing by the day.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6712/14/2010

Jews are statistically "over-represented" in every elite field. Let the record show I believe this to be because Jews tend to place great cultural importance on educational achievement and working smart, and not because some sort of "Elders of Zion" world domination cabal exists.

It's not surprising that many of our country's high profile liberal and conservative minds are Jewish.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6812/14/2010

[quote]I'm not a G*d damn Hollywood liberal, I'm not, he said, adding he only watches Fox News....%0D %0D And here we have yet another study (linked below) that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What's more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.%0D %0D So the more you watch, the less you know. Or to be precise, the more you think you know that is actually false.%0D %0D So James Caan is an idiot.%0D %0D

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 6912/14/2010

Why is it none of the people currently hot have James Caan's political point of view? (We're always hearing or reading this Caan job from has-beens like James Caan.)

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7012/14/2010

My partner met James Caan through his dad who was friends with him. Caan is old and unhappy, what do you expect? We know lots of guys like this. Sometimes they come around in time. My partners dad rent his garments and said the Kaddish when he told him he was gay. Later he changed and fully accepted me. On his death bed he asked for forgiveness for all the bad stuff he had done. He was really Caan's twin in so many ways. Maybe with time Scott will change him.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7112/14/2010

And also, it's important to [/italic]close your italics tag.%0D %0D

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7212/14/2010

italics [/italic] are nutty[italic];([/italic]

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7312/14/2010

Wonder how many Congressmen and women and Senators and past Presidents have "political science" degrees?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7412/14/2010

I have to wonder how much better off this country would be if FOX News were utterly silenced. I wonder how long it would take before all the toxic poison that FOX News has pumped into the minds of so many Americans started working its way out and disapating.%0D %0D FOX News is, I think, the biggest threat to this country that there is (well, behind the plutocracy that funds it and uses it as their weapon in attacking the middle and working classes, that is)%0D %0D

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7512/15/2010

He has 2 gay sons.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7612/15/2010

No, if he only watches Fox News then he's definitely not a liberal. What he is is an ignoramus.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7712/15/2010

Who's the other one, R76?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7812/15/2010

Take the toll-road, Sonny.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 7912/15/2010

Someone posted a link to James's other son Alex James Caan's facebook and he said he's gay..

IDK if it's true...

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8012/15/2010

R8, I remember that.

Even Page Six ran the story as did the Advocate.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8112/15/2010

It's funny how it's *always* the most ultra-conservative loudmouths who end up with gay kids. Jimmy here, if rumors prove true, is 2 for 2. No wonder he's overcompensating.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8212/15/2010

James Caan was sexually promiscuous and yet he votes and supports Republicans who are anti-abortion.

How many abortions has James Caan caused? Out of all those women he fucked there must be a few who got knocked up.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8312/15/2010

He probably doesn't want anymore gay kids

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8412/15/2010

I waited on James Caan at a private party given for the above the line cast of "Elf". He asked me for an Appletini. I was surprised by such a faggy drink order.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8512/15/2010

These "ultra" conservatives are the whiniest bunch. Just a bunch of pussies.%0D %0D That's right, James Caan, you're a whiny pussy. Just count your money and shut up.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8612/15/2010

I was the one who linked to Alexander's FB page on the Scott thread. I don't know if Alexander is gay or not, or if he's actually married. From his posts, I get the sense he is. My question would be what kind of relationship James has with his other kids, including Alex. He has 4 other kids besides Scott. I wonder what kind of father he is, particularly to a son such as Alex who 'appears' to be openly out.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8712/15/2010

I know jimmy He used to be a crack head and his pleasure is licking girls assholes when he is high ,he is not a conservative he has been married 3 times he is a lousy husband and a worst father infact he beat up some girl named Lisa rowland and tried to blame it on his best friend at the time he is a real piece of shit so a conservative he is not. He is a wanna be gangster he likes hanging out with wisegys like Ronnie Lorenzo and Joey eplito . He is a real scumbag he used to get high and not pay his bills .

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8803/09/2012

"he is a real piece of shit so a conservative he is not"

Sounds like the perfect description of a conservative.

Fortunately, like Jon Voight, you couldn't pay me enough to see one of his later films...

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 8903/09/2012

Do they get Fox News in The Playboy Mansion grotto? For an "Ultra-Conservative", he spent an awful lot of years there.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9003/09/2012

It is my belief that the most homophobic people are not only secretly gay, but they also are rewarded with gay sons and daughters thanks to a bitch called Karma (which is her way of saying "be more accepting and progressive, asshole!").

I'm sure the Duggars will have to rent an entire float for themselves on Gay Pride events real soon.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9103/09/2012

Or, indeed, R91, genetics...

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9203/09/2012

Jon Voigt and James Caan are right-wingers.

Bizarre. But I guess you can't presume things about people.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9303/09/2012

"Well, if you're a conservative, you generally aren't supposed to be having sex with anyone other than your spouse. If you're single, you're supposed to stay celibate until marriage."

At least with the way conservative is being redefined in this election. Bizarrely. And fortunately as it may well mean the death of the Republican party. If there's one thing Americans agree on, it's that we like to fuck.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9403/09/2012

r94, we all like to fuck because every authority figure that is out there says sex is bad, shameful, and we should never give in to temptation so we remain pure in the eyes of god

It's the whole 'for the love of god: DON'T EVER PUSH THAT RED BUTTON!" trickery that makes sex so sexy, naughty, and too good to be true.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9503/09/2012

[quote]I waited on James Caan at a private party given for the above the line cast of "Elf". He asked me for an Appletini. I was surprised by such a faggy drink order.

Oh my GAWD, that is so gay.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9603/09/2012

This is explains why Scott doesn't care much for his father.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9703/09/2012

The only part about conservatism people like him like are the parts where they don't pay taxes and where political favors can be bought.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 9803/09/2012

Has Scott married his girlfriend yet?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 10007/27/2012

Poor Scott

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 10209/12/2013

His new ABC show, Back in the Game, is awful and will likely be the first casuality of the 2013-2014 season.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 10309/14/2013

This is the guy from Misery but what has he done lately?

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 10409/14/2013

Yeah, and he's got the morals of an "ultra conservative".

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 10502/04/2015

R106 Your dumb ass must care if you took the time to read it, stupid motherfucker.

by Scott Caan''s Firm but Playful Assreply 10802/04/2015
Need more help? Click Here.