Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Man tells his quite rare story of being raped by a woman

I'm not your usual victim, nor was my attacker your usual rapist. I'm one of the 9% of people who get raped who are male. And one of the 1% who was raped by a woman.I was in my early 20s, and talking online to a woman in the infancy of the internet, before the 'web' got started. We kind of hit it off, and I decided to do cross country vacation, and she suggested I stop by, spend a few days to a week at her school, that I could 'crash' in her apartment before resuming my trip.That sounded ok, so when the time came, I packed up and started my road trip. In time, I was near her town, so I drove on in, gave her a phone call to get directions on just where in town her apartment was, and drove on over. She met me at the door, we hugged, and I gave her a little gift I'd brought along as a thank you for the invitation. We went inside, I put my bag down, she broke out some wine, and we talked for a while.Her roommate arrived home at that point. A very large woman, I would have guessed her at more than twice my weight, since she was easily more than twice my size in volume. She grabbed a glass of wine too, and joined the conversation. She was pretty flirty, moreso than I would have expected with a stranger, but I shrugged it off.I thanked my online friend again for letting me stop over, and as she had things to do, I went out to explore the town for the rest of the afternoon, only coming back after grabbing a bite at a local diner. My friend was headed out. She hadn't known exactly when I was arriving, and already had accepted a party invite. I was cool with that, I'd been driving quite a while that day and was already pretty tired when I got there, and my second wind was wearing off, so I decided to crash on the futon she'd indicated was for me.I think I got a couple of hours of sleep, before I was woken up muzzy headed, with hands down my sweat pants, one of which had a fairly firm grip on a rather tender part. It was already somewhat dark out, and the curtains were pulled, so at first I didn't know who it was, but I assumed that my online friend was more friendly than I expected.That assumption didn't last long, as the grip became painfully tight, and I was suddenly having a hard time breathing with a lot of naked weight on top of me.(story continues at link)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5706/26/2015

IT'S ALL ON ME

by Anonymousreply 908/09/2010

IT'S ALL ON ME

by Anonymousreply 1008/09/2010

[quote]I was a bit naive, sexually, back then, and didn't know about 'cock rings' or using elastic bands to restrict the blood flow to the penis to cause and maintain an erection, but I learned that night that even a sufficiently tight grip can cause enough blood to pool and provide an erection even when you really weren't 'in the mood'.%0D %0D She would have loosed her grip for him to penetrate her. I doubt fatty's pussy could have gripped him tightly enough to function as a cock ring. %0D %0D Total fabrication. I smell MHB's mussy.

by Anonymousreply 1108/09/2010

SUSAN POWTER SHOULD'VE SHUT HER VOICE

by Anonymousreply 1208/09/2010

CASTIGATED FOR THE LAST FUCKING INSTANCE

by Anonymousreply 1308/09/2010

AN EPOCH OF HURT IS NOW OVER!

by Anonymousreply 1408/09/2010

MY END TAKES PLACE IN CRSYTALINE WATER

by Anonymousreply 1508/09/2010

This guy posted his story after he was telling women on another DK thread how to feel about rape. He got mad when they told him to STFU, and now he comes along with this "I was raped, too!" story. His first tip jar post is all "Oh, I'm so emotional, I can't bear to comment to your replies," but of course he replies dozens of times, basking in the attention. I'm calling bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 1608/09/2010

Who knows if the story is accurate or bullshit -- but this guy has been a drum-banger about it on DailyKos, again and again and again and again, for a couple of years now.

by Anonymousreply 1708/09/2010

[quote]This guy posted his story after he was telling women on another DK thread how to feel about rape. WTF?! Okay, it's horrible that he was raped. But he can't go around telling people how they should feel about anything, let alone something like rape.

by Anonymousreply 1808/09/2010

That's terrible. I hope she pays for that and that he heals.

by Anonymousreply 1908/09/2010

Thanks Torta, I was wondering if it was the same guy. Didn't he have a diary about this before? Maybe he's trying work through some things, I dunno, but he doesn't seem genuine to me. Even if he is, at some point he has to realize that most people aren't going to be keen on a guy running into a conversation about women being raped to make sure we all know men can be raped, too.

by Anonymousreply 2008/09/2010

Sounds like complete bullshit to me.

by Anonymousreply 2108/10/2010

Yeah, he seems interested in inserting his story into others' diaries and setting himself up as infinite victim, i.e., "and now you people are raping me all over again by not taking seriously my story of very obese woman riding my stiffy against my will." I figured it's up to others to figure it out and politely back away from him -- same as with quite a few OP's on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 2208/10/2010

Three stooges @ r1,2 and 3.

by Anonymousreply 2308/10/2010

TTHAAANK you, op for your compelling story that exposes these hideous preditors for who and what they are and for taking all the mysangist slings and arrows that have been hurled at you

you are a true hero.

by Anonymousreply 2408/10/2010

Hide yo Husbands, cuz they rapin' errbody out here!

by Anonymousreply 2508/10/2010

Cheryl raped him.

by Anonymousreply 2608/10/2010

Gavin de Becker says that anything you can possibly imagine human beings doing to other human beings has been done. I don't have any trouble believing this. Women rape male children all the time, so why wouldn't they rape a physically vulnerable man?

When I was in my early twenties I was drunk-fucked by a male friend. It could be classified as date rape, but I doubt he saw it that way, and I was just scared and disgusted. To this day I don't really feel comfortable calling it rape. I don't like to talk about it, even with therapists, because I'll never be sure how people will react. Sometimes they'll react sympathetically, sometimes they'll say it was no big deal and I was overreacting. I just think of it as that thing that happened to me that fucked up my life (I ended up becoming agoraphobic and having to be on medication for the rest of my life in order to function.)

People are never going to all be on the same page when it comes to anything dealing with sexuality. We just all have to do what we can to maintain a sane attitude towards ourselves and respect each other's boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 2708/10/2010

[r 27] Did you cum?

by Anonymousreply 2808/10/2010

Yes she did r28. That's why she still refers to her rapist as her friend and doesn't like to call that nasty bit of business rape.

by Anonymousreply 2908/10/2010

I was passed out drunk, so somehow I doubt it. But I really don't know.

I no longer consider him a friend.

by Anonymousreply 3008/11/2010

[quote]But it's good that I can, because where [bold]a woman who is raped by a man can always get sympathy[/bold], both from men and women, I generally get disbelief and belittling comments.

Yeah, right.

by Anonymousreply 3108/11/2010

"heartbreaking"%0D %0D Backbreaking is more like it...

by Anonymousreply 3208/12/2010

Fuckin' fat slovenly horny fraus.

by Anonymousreply 3308/12/2010

[quote] "loosed her grip"

Oh,dear.

by Anonymousreply 3408/12/2010

Today the grip--tomorrow the fateful lightning.

by Anonymousreply 3508/12/2010

I was raped as a young man after surgery, two nurses LPNs while I was still somewhat under the effects of the surgery drugs- sodimized me and laughed while doing it, I was left with perment medcial problems, mental problems -a suicide attempt that amost succeded, and law enforcment would do nothing, the D.A. yelled at me I must be gay and that is how I was injured, and defended my attackers, a Womens resouce center helped me thru the mental part, but many times male victims have no help, as some women's center's won't help them. Male rape for some reason is thought as not rape-I once heard a female college professor once say "men are not raped-unless there gay", she of thought gay can't be raped either, rape is rape people need to grow up-it is not a dirty joke, but a horrible crime.

by Anonymousreply 3603/12/2013

Tell me more, Jesse. Taking power away from your rapist is the first step towards getting better.

by Anonymousreply 3703/12/2013

I wonder what was up with R14-10 and R12-15? She or he was in a highly agitated state.

by Anonymousreply 3803/12/2013

This doesn't even start to compare to male on female rape. Women get brutally penetrated and the physical pain is terrible on top of the psychological one. What that idiot experienced is nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3903/12/2013

Oi! R39! It's not a competition!

by Anonymousreply 4003/12/2013

Anal rape is probably worse than vaginal rape.

by Anonymousreply 4103/12/2013

It sounded a little like he was mostly offended that someone he found unattractive got on him. And I think he should have gone into more detail - it is hard to imagine how she was able to make this work. He also doesn't mention telling her to stop - isn't it possible she thought he was implicitly consenting?

by Anonymousreply 4203/12/2013

Why, r41? I think that penetration of an unlubricated vagina is probably just as painful as penetration of an unlubricated anus.

by Anonymousreply 4303/12/2013

Exactly, R43.

Most men assume that the vagina is this big open tube all the time, but it's not; the vaginal walls are normally closed, like a fist.

So yes, vaginal rape is indeed very painful physically, in addition to emotionally.

by Anonymousreply 4403/12/2013

And then...they made him wear a wristband!!

by Anonymousreply 4503/12/2013

[quote]...the vaginal walls are normally closed, like a fist.

Ewwww...

by Anonymousreply 4603/12/2013

Stop ewwing R46, your shitshute is closed when not in use too. Now pucker up, spread your cheeks, and blow your mom a stinky kiss.

by Anonymousreply 4703/12/2013

[quote] he was telling women on another DK thread how to feel about rape.

Plenty of women tell other women how they should feel and react to rape. The concept that only a woman can be 'truly raped' is a very archaic concept.

by Anonymousreply 4803/12/2013

R46 at his moms house:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4903/12/2013

Women don´t rape men, because they are the Goddesses that men are trying to please and live up to. Men rape women because it is one of the few ways of humbling women who frustrate men. Men have the stronger sex drive, so women frustrate them for it. What are women supposed to do to correct their desire to retain sexual power over men?

Women have vibrators so they don´t need men to satisfy them. If men stopped pursuing woman and if women had no toys to use, then men would be in more danger of being raped.

by Anonymousreply 5005/10/2014

Reminds me of a scandal from way back when in the UK. Of course, it involved a Mormon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5105/10/2014

I'm just wondering why he didn't say no or try to push her off him. I know those two things don't stop most rapists. Was she a lot bigger than him? Was he unable to talk? The reason most women get raped is because they are physically overpowered, drugged/unconscious or they are threatened with some type of physical harm to themselves or a loved one

by Anonymousreply 5205/10/2014

[quote] Most men assume that the vagina is this big open tube all the time, but it's not; the vaginal walls are normally closed, like a fist. So yes, vaginal rape is indeed very painful physically, in addition to emotionally.

women get anally raped all the time. I'd rather vaginal than anal.

by Anonymousreply 5305/10/2014

Don't feel alone, I was blackmailed by HIV+ girlfriend who, of course didn't look sick nor tell me until s says "If you don't sleep with me, I will accuse you. She is 5'4'. Im 6'1' and 220. I can sweat more than one guy but it crushed me. I thought at first "hey im the luckiest man alive" until it happened. It made me feel like I ALWAYS GOT TO PICK ON SOMEONE MUCH BIGGER THAN ME FOR QUITE A WHILE. Never did it materialize. But it was very sudden and awkward that very moment in time and Ignorance is bliss but "the system" can be anything but what they are with this corner of sex offenses specifically. You will heal with time.

by Anonymousreply 5403/12/2015

This is so old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5503/12/2015

But it wasn't rape-rape.

by Anonymousreply 5603/14/2015

Ha geeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyy

by Anonymousreply 5706/26/2015
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!