Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tom Cuise invites Zac Efron over to his house to talk Motorcyles

Zac Efron graces the September cover of Details magazine to promote "Charlie St. Cloud," the blink and you missed it feature that opened a few weeks ago.

Inside he talks about meeting Tom Cruise once, the enviable attitude of Shia LaBeouf and his choice to have a girlfriend when he could, as he puts it, "bathe in pussy" instead.

On Shia LaBeouf's attitude:

"I'm so jealous of that," Zac says of Shia, whom he doesn't know personally. "Yeah, that's awesome to not give a sh-. And Shia still pulls it off. That's so cool. It's just awesome. It just comes easy to some people."

On Tom Cruise, who flagged Zac down in the CAA lobby:

"You ride motorcycles?" Cruise asked him. Alas, he didn't. "You wanna learn how?" Cruise invited him out to his house, taught him how a motorcycle engine works, showed him the hangar with his dozens of pristine bikes--including the Triumphs he rode in the Mission: Impossible movies. Efron was allowed to ride a pedigree-less dirt bike. "He made so many great movies," Efron says of Cruise. "I get the feeling that he works really, really hard. It didn't come from swagger with him. It came from dedication, hard work. You see it in the way he physicalizes everything. You watch The Last Samurai and that's him! He's really doing that." I ask Efron why he supposes Cruise bothered reaching out to him. "I don't know," he says. "I don't even want to know. It's just so cool that he gave a shit, the fact that he cared at all. No one else did that."

On girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens:

[The interviewer suggests that] now might be the time for him to immerse himself in the company of more than one lady friend. "Bathe in pussy?" he [Zac] repeats. "Yeah, everyone tells me that. I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. But I'm not really like that." I point out that he does not know if he would enjoy this or not, since he has never been famous and single. "Believe me," he says. "I rack my brain thinking, 'Why am I not out there playing the field?' One of my buddies was like, 'You have no idea what's going on right now. You're peaking on Ecstasy and you're watching TV.' But it's not in my heart."

by Miareply 5903/05/2013

And then Cruise asked him if he liked "gladiator movies".

by Miareply 108/09/2010

$cient0s will have him in one year. Mark my words.

by Miareply 208/09/2010

You'd have to be stupid to go anywhere a scientologist invites you if you have any money or anything else they'd want to get at. You just know they'd be taping everything, hoping to find blackmail material.

by Miareply 308/09/2010

A has-been and a flash-in-the-pan.

by Miareply 408/09/2010

Cruise: Have you ever been to a Turkish bath?

by Miareply 508/09/2010

Efron sounds like he's stuck in perpetual adolescence.

by Miareply 608/09/2010

Tom: "So, do you like to wrestle?"

by Miareply 708/09/2010

Ha! If he wants to appear less of a twink, talking about riding motorcycles with Tom Cruise is probably not the best way to do it.

by Miareply 808/09/2010

How manly!

by Miareply 908/09/2010

[quote]You see it in the way he physicalizes everything.

That's what you do when you can't act.

by Miareply 1008/09/2010

Zac, do you like movies about Gladiators?

by Miareply 1108/09/2010

What do you bet that Cruise asked him to %0D "wrassle"?

by Miareply 1208/09/2010

[quote]You're peaking on Ecstasy and you're watching TV

What the hell does this mean?

by Miareply 1308/09/2010

"Katie is on set all day today filming..after the bikes we can have lunch by the pool. Help yourself to a bath robe in the cabana."

by Miareply 1408/09/2010

"Zac, look how big my fat little fingers make your fingers look! Hmm - what else of yours can we make look bigger?"

by Miareply 1508/09/2010

Personally, I find the image of TC and Zac wrestling a huge turn on.

by Miareply 1608/09/2010

[quote]You're peaking on Ecstasy and you're watching TV

I believe it means, that he is in the midst of a prime opportunity for sexual exploration and conquest, and he is wasting the chance by sitting at home with Vanessa.

It's all bullshit, regardless, as he is gay and probably screwing one of those two guys he is friends with, or the actor friend who was with him at RENT the first night.

by Miareply 1708/09/2010

That amount of testosterone in one room should be illegal. I have a woody just thinking about it.

by Miareply 1808/09/2010

"ok, first sit behind me, and i'll take you for a ride. wrap your arms around my waist, and hold on really tight!" "wrap your arms around lower- helps with the center of gravity around turns!" "no, lower!" "lower!"

by Miareply 1908/09/2010

"no it's okay, my butt sticks up like that when I stand up on the pedals, works better for me than sitting all the way down. Just scoot up a bit."

by Miareply 2008/09/2010

I have a book I want you to read, Zac. It's called Dianetics.

by Miareply 2108/09/2010

I have a special friend. His name is Xenu. I hope he can be your friend, too.

by Miareply 2208/09/2010

"So Zac...would you like some "Cream of Wheat?" It really helps me 'bulk up'!"

by Miareply 2308/09/2010

In a new article, Zac Efron moans "best%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6 orgasm%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6 ever!" with his pants unzipped in a public restroom, and Tom Cruise takes him for a pleasure ride on his motorcycle. Conclusion: "Nothing about Efron merits even flipping on the gaydar."%0D %0D Coming from gay-straight laddie mag Details, that gaydar quip almost reads as a punchline. Without further ado, the five gayest moments from "The Agony of Zac Efron," select bold-faced emphasis mine:%0D %0D "You ride motorcycles?" [Tom] Cruise asked him. Alas, he didn't. "You wanna learn how?" Cruise invited him out to his house, taught him how a motorcycle engine works, showed him the hangar with his dozens of pristine bikes-including the Triumphs he rode in the Mission: Impossible movies. Efron was allowed to ride a pedigree-less dirt bike.%0D %0D "Oh%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6my%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6God," Efron says with a gasp. "It's like the best%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6orgasm%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6ever! And I just keep coming!" Efron and I are in the Soho House bathroom after a pee, and he's lingering at the sink, letting the water pour over his diseased wrists.%0D %0D Context: Efron had a raging poison oak rashwhile Details writer Andrew Goldman was following him around. (A "crust resembling swollen cornflakes" had overtaken his body.) But it's so much more fun when you don't know that, right? Like so:%0D %0D Coaxing commences; negotiations occur. "Okay, I'll show you my back, but the front's pretty gross, man," he says, then lifts his shirt.%0D %0D When he got up to head to the john, I noticed that his pants were fully unbuttoned and unzipped. "I'm just airing it out," he'd said. "It just itches too much."%0D %0D Here in the bathroom, the topic of other bathrooms comes up, specifically the Japanese one at the famous Los Angeles sushi place Matsuhisa, which has a bidet-like contraption that will essentially shampoo your anus. "Yeah, Vanessa [Hudgens, Efron's purported girlfriend] has one of those," he says.%0D %0D It doesn't even matter which gender this man prefers for sex. Once you admit to shampooing your anus in a men's magazine featuring a photograph of you in a tight tank top on its cover, you are%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94for all intents and purposes%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94gay. That's just the way it works, Zac%0D

by Miareply 2408/09/2010

Since Scarlett Johansson told the tale about Tom Cruise inviting her to some private casting session for a potential role in a Mission Impossible role (when in reality it was a casting for his next beard which Stepford Katie got) where all of a sudden Scientology high ups came into the mix I cannot imagine any celeb being that desperate to accept an invitation of him. At this point any association with him drags you down instead of raising your profile.

by Miareply 2508/09/2010

I bet Zac is having a ball polishing Tom's tailpipe.

by Miareply 2608/09/2010

Zac, if Tom asks if you would like to have a swim in his pool, tell him 'No'!

by Miareply 2708/09/2010

Zac is going to be Sandy to Tom Cruise's DAnny Zuko.

by Miareply 2808/09/2010

>I ask Efron why he supposes Cruise bothered reaching out to him. "I don't know," he says. "I don't even want to know.

Now that is some funny shit.

by Miareply 2908/09/2010

So it was for Scientology?%0D %0D I thought Tom was making a pass at him

by Miareply 3008/09/2010

Where the hell was his publicist that let him go on about his man date with Cruise in this interview? That is social poison in Hollywood. You'd think he'd have handlers to keep him from falling into traps like this.

by Miareply 3208/09/2010

I think Zac is desperate for some cred, and somehow, he thinks hanging with what he perceives as a big star is going to miraculously mature him in the eyes of producers alike. I remember seeing pictures of him with Leo right around the time that 17 Again was released and they went to a Lakers game together. He said later that Leo DiCaprio had given him advice on making the transition from teen idol to respected actor.

He's trying too hard. Some of his people should just get him a decent part in an ensemble film and he will be able to stop the "dates"

by Miareply 3308/09/2010

HOT!

by Miareply 3408/09/2010

T: I didn't realize you were so tall.

Z: I'm not, really.

T: Uh, right. Well,these are my hogs. My little hog babies. My piglets. I've got 173 of them. The rest are in a warehouse over in Encino. It's more private there. I work out there too. Wrestling. You wrestle?

Z: Is Katie around? I'd like to meet Suri. She's so cute in the pictures.

T: Some of them fly, Zac.

Z: What?

T: Some of them fly. My piglets. I can make them fly. Do you want to go flying with me, Zac? Feel me take you flying?

Z: Oh. Wow. Look at the time. Like I said, I only had a few minutes. But it's been great, and . . .

T: This is David, Zac. He's my friend. Let's all go to Encino. We can get there in a few minutes. David has a chopper waiting.

Z: No, really. Got to go.

T: Listen, you little shit. You think that piece of crap tanked because it was a piece of crap. I made it tank with my WILL. Because I want to make a movie with you, and that will be your big start. I'll direct, and star, and we'll both get Oscars, and . . . You'll be back!!!!

by Miareply 3508/09/2010

He just wants to get a look at Efron's kick stand.

by Miareply 3608/09/2010

Tom Cuise is a eally otten bastad. I hope Sui doesn't gow up to be like he fathe.

by Miareply 3708/09/2010

These posts have been fun!%0D %0D Zac's just too short to be attractive to me. He looks like a 15 year old! I think his movies are tanking, not because he's bad or because the movie's bad. It's because he looks like the perpetual teenager. He will end up like Michael J. Fox...minus the Parkinson's.%0D %0D He should develop a really good, cute sitcom, build audience and make rom-coms now and then. He'll be fine. His problem is that he is entirely too ambitious. He can't even do Broadway! He's too tiny for the stage!

by Miareply 3808/09/2010

i didn't know he was a pocket gay, r38. then yes, sitcom all the way.

by Miareply 3908/09/2010

Efron's more like Rob Lowe than Fox. Fox is a good comic actor. Zac is a decent song-and-dance man but how far will that take him in this day and age?

by Miareply 4008/09/2010

So who's the bottom in that relationship? They both look like they enjoy taking it up the tookis.

by Miareply 4108/09/2010

There's some riding being planned there .... but there's no motorcycles involved.

by Miareply 4208/09/2010

Creepy. Tom is old enough to be his father.

by Miareply 4308/09/2010

"Hey Zac, want a free Stress Test?"

by Miareply 4408/09/2010

Is that an e-meter in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

by Miareply 4508/09/2010

c'mon Zac ride my bike and I'm here at your back showing you how to ride it... oh! i feel something growing nice Mr. Cruise.... just call me Tom buddy ... do you feel it Zac buddy?%0D let the fun begin...damn how easy it is to get some nice ass.

by Miareply 4608/10/2010

Does Zac still get invites from Tammy to visit?

by Miareply 4709/08/2012

"And Shia still pulls it off. That's so cool. It's just awesome. It just comes easy to some people."

Oh please - TheBeef's career is in the shitter thanks to his attitude...

by Miareply 4809/08/2012

I wonder if Zac and Nicole Kidman shared Tammy stories on set?

by Miareply 4909/08/2012

I wonder if they still get together.

by Miareply 5010/28/2012

Like Zac Efron even knows what a motorcycle is.

by Miareply 5110/29/2012

A young nelly homosexual meets an old nelly homosexual.

(Did they bump pussies?)

by Miareply 5210/29/2012

Do you think they did it?

by Miareply 5311/04/2012

Of course they did it.

by Miareply 5411/04/2012

Tom having sex? Doubtful.

Cruise probably ordered Efron to finger himself as he watched, whilst Katie was made to hold Zac's coat at the door.

by Miareply 5511/05/2012

Zac, have you ever worn a singlet before? They are so cool!

by Miareply 5611/05/2012

Tom Cruise is from the older generation of closeted gay actors: deny vehemently that you're gay, beard around with kids, and become furious if people even insinuate that you gay (Mel Gibson, I'm looking at you, too).

Zac Efron is from the younger, more clever generation of closeted gay actors: deny that you are gay, but insist that you are flattered, since you have so many gay friends and fans, and you don't think there's anything wrong with being gay at all (Chace Crawford, Tay Tay).

by Miareply 5711/05/2012

Bomp, bomp

Bubble, lubba, lubba, lipton

Bubble till you feel the beat

Bomp, bomp

Joy till reach defeat

Bubble, lubba, lubba, lippton

Bubble till you have no doubt

Bomb, bomp

Joy's what it's all about

Bomp, bomp

Bubble till you're on your feet

Bomp, bomp

A simulated Holland treat

by Miareply 5803/05/2013

[quote]I ask Efron why he supposes Cruise bothered reaching out to him. "I don't know," he says. "I don't even want to know."

It's not difficult to figure.

by Miareply 5903/05/2013
Need more help? Click Here.