Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Zac Efron talks about pussy

A tank-top-clad Zac Efron sexes up the September 2010 cover of Details Magazine, on stands this week. The 22-year-old actor is faithful to his girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens but some of his friends wonder why.%0D %0D Zac shared, %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9CBathe in pussy? Yeah, I think a lot of guys would enjoy that. Believe me. I rack my brain thinking, %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%98Why am I not out there playing the field?%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99 One of my buddies was like, %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%98You have no idea what%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s going on. You%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99re peaking on ecstasy and watching TV.%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99 But that%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s not in my heart.%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9D%0D %0D Last week, Zac confirmed that he visited a strip club %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94 and Vanessa approved!

by Anonymousreply 6607/05/2014

He's trying too hard to seem 'manly.' I don't think anybody buys it.

by Anonymousreply 108/08/2010

Also, can anyone explain why he and Nikki Blonsky hang out often? Name one other straight, A-list actor whose bff is a 350 lb woman.

by Anonymousreply 208/08/2010

I can't even picture him saying the word pussy, much less talking about bathing in it. I don't know which is worse, this quote, or Pattinson telling Details that he hates vagina.

by Anonymousreply 308/08/2010

His handlers are getting desperate.

by Anonymousreply 408/08/2010

Bathing in pussy?!!

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 508/08/2010

How vile and desperate. I can't even imagine him saying that word. Everyone knows he's gay. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 608/08/2010

[quote]Also, can anyone explain why he and Nikki Blonsky hang out often? Name one other straight, A-list actor whose bff is a 350 lb woman.

Maybe not anymore, since she implied his relationship with Vanessa Hudgens would not last on Wendy Williams last week.

by Anonymousreply 708/08/2010

Show me one other straight 22-year old guy who's rich, famous and considered good-looking who has been with the same woman for five years. It just doesn't happen.

by Anonymousreply 808/08/2010

Doesn't one bath is pussy juice, rather than pussy?

by Anonymousreply 908/08/2010

Even if he were straight, I think it's a vile way to talk.

by Anonymousreply 1008/08/2010

I too was surprised to find out that Nikki is one of his best friends. I honestly didnt believe he was gay until this. There are plenty of young guys who have a steady girlfriend and get lots of pussy on the side. He must be GOOD friends with Nikki for her to playfully put Vanessa in the shade like that.

by Anonymousreply 1108/08/2010

He's trying to appropriate how he THINKS a straight man would talk and failing miserably.

by Anonymousreply 1208/08/2010

[quote] Even if he were straight, I think it's a vile way to talk.

It's hardly worse than Prince Charles saying he would like to be Camilla's tampon.

by Anonymousreply 1308/08/2010

He is stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1408/08/2010

Brah, I LOVES me some pussy. I like to LICK pussy, I like to EAT pussy, I like to WRAP MYSELF in pussy like its a great big pink blanket. Pussy, brah. PUSSY.

by Anonymousreply 1508/08/2010

Hey! I love me some pussy too!

I banged at least 20 chicks in High School.

by Anonymousreply 1608/08/2010

Pffft. Who said gay men were different than straight men?

by Anonymousreply 1708/08/2010

Before the interview he was probably coached by a self-hating gay publicist on how to project a straight image.

by Anonymousreply 1808/08/2010

What's the big deal? Just because I like to give my cat a bath?

by Anonymousreply 1908/08/2010

[quote] Brah, I LOVES me some pussy. I like to LICK pussy, I like to EAT pussy, I like to WRAP MYSELF in pussy like its a great big pink blanket. Pussy, brah. PUSSY.%0D %0D Watch out for the hairballs, 'cause we all know that's the only pussy you licked.

by Anonymousreply 2008/08/2010

This kid pings from outer space.

by Anonymousreply 2108/08/2010

Second hand embarrassment. That quote is going to get picked up and contrary to what his handlers think, it makes him look like an idiot. And bad timing too. That stupid St. Cloud movie already flopped.

by Anonymousreply 2208/08/2010

I saw Zac in another interview. He says "dude" often.

by Anonymousreply 2308/08/2010

It's painful to listen to someone who's sexuality is so manufactured. %0D %0D It's like saying I love bananas because they are yellow and fun to hold.%0D %0D So his plan is to stay with Vanessa, but not get married until he is 30? OK. That makes complete sense.

by Anonymousreply 2408/08/2010

Ugh, I'm a lesbian and the THOUGHT of bathing in p juice makes me violently ill. Some things just don't need to be talked about.

by Anonymousreply 2508/08/2010

p juice? LOL

by Anonymousreply 2608/08/2010

Ok, let me break it down for you queens. Disney execs knew they struck gold when they cast Zac in High School Musical. He's like a human Ken doll, complete with missing penis. Unfortunately, he's as gay as a goose so they promised to make Vanessa a star as long as she goes along with the ruse. Now that HSM is over, Zac wants to be seen as a straight, leading man. How better to do that than being seen in strip clubs and acting like a frat boy during interviews. He's ready to cut Vanessa loose and what better way to do it than getting his fag-hag, Nikki Blonski, to go on national tv to announce the relationship is over.%0D %0D Look for Joe Jonas to pull the same move after his next birthday. Mmkay, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 2708/08/2010

There's more bearding in the Disney machine than I can keep track of.

by Anonymousreply 2808/08/2010

it's very uncool to be a gay man by the youngsters today, trust and believe that. Gay men hate using the word gay, go on craig's list, gay.com and manhunt if you don't believe me

by Anonymousreply 2908/08/2010

Even we're laughing !!!

by Anonymousreply 3008/08/2010

Sporting a mustache and blue nail polish at the Teen Choice Awards.

by Anonymousreply 3108/08/2010

he has great hair!

by Anonymousreply 3208/08/2010

The reason I think he is is because he keeps chasing after Usher, claiming he wants him to produce his next album. Usher is strickly R&B and hip hop. I can't see Zack getting jiggy with it.

by Anonymousreply 3308/09/2010

The reason I think he is is because he keeps chasing after Usher, claiming he wants him to produce his next album. Usher is strickly R&B and hip hop. I can't see Zack getting jiggy with it.

by Anonymousreply 3408/09/2010

Okay, I'm gay--so what do I know, but do straight guys even say things like, "Bathing in pussy."%0D %0D That sounds really weird to me.

by Anonymousreply 3508/09/2010

It's disgusting and offensive.

by Anonymousreply 3608/10/2010

He can talk about pussy all he wants, but at the end of the day he wouldn't know what to do with one if it landed in his lap.

by Anonymousreply 3708/10/2010

Watch this clip and tell me he is straight:

by Anonymousreply 3808/10/2010

There's nothing better than sucking on a thick, throbbing, 9 inch, uncut, precum leaking co...I mean, pussy.

by Anonymousreply 3908/10/2010

They are trying to turn Zac into "Vinnie Chase!"

by Anonymousreply 4008/10/2010

wasnt there a blind item about his being Will Smith's "boi"?

by Anonymousreply 4108/10/2010

Here is what I have read on my homepage.

Zac Efron's Leather Daddy Date with Tom Cruise and Other Gay-Seeming Things

By Defamer, Gawker%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%99s Cloume From Hollywood.

In a new article, Zac Efron moans "best%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6 orgasm%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6 ever!" with his pants unzipped in a public restroom, and Tom Cruise takes him for a pleasure ride on his motorcycle. Conclusion: "Nothing about Efron merits even flipping on the gaydar."

Coming from gay-straight laddie mag Details, that gaydar quip almost reads as a punchline. Without further ado, the five gayest moments from "The Agony of Zac Efron," select bold-faced emphasis mine: "You ride motorcycles?" [Tom] Cruise asked him. Alas, he didn't. "You wanna learn how?" Cruise invited him out to his house, taught him how a motorcycle engine works, showed him the hangar with his dozens of pristine bikes-including the Triumphs he rode in the Mission: Impossible movies. Efron was allowed to ride a pedigree-less dirt bike.

"Oh%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6my%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6God," Efron says with a gasp. "It's like the best%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6orgasm%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%A6ever! And I just keep coming!" Efron and I are in the Soho House bathroom after a pee, and he's lingering at the sink, letting the water pour over his diseased wrists. Context: Efron had a raging poison oak rashwhile Details writer Andrew Goldman was following him around. (A "crust resembling swollen cornflakes" had overtaken his body.) But it's so much more fun when you don't know that, right? Like so: Coaxing commences; negotiations occur. "Okay, I'll show you my back, but the front's pretty gross, man," he says, then lifts his shirt. When he got up to head to the john, I noticed that his pants were fully unbuttoned and unzipped. "I'm just airing it out," he'd said. "It just itches too much."

Here in the bathroom, the topic of other bathrooms comes up, specifically the Japanese one at the famous Los Angeles sushi place Matsuhisa, which has a bidet-like contraption that will essentially shampoo your anus. "Yeah, Vanessa [Hudgens, Efron's purported girlfriend] has one of those," he says. It doesn't even matter which gender this man prefers for sex. Once you admit to shampooing your anus in a men's magazine featuring a photograph of you in a tight tank top on its cover, you are%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94for all intents and purposes%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94gay.

That's just the way it works, Zac. [Details, image via Details.com] Send an email to Maureen O'Connor, the author of this post, at maureen@gawker.com.

by Anonymousreply 4208/10/2010

I do not understand r42's post at all. Is it meant to be a joke?

by Anonymousreply 4308/10/2010

Hi R43, that is what was listed on my home page I receive gossip on the Defamer and its weird. I think the author of this gossip info said why would details mag author put that in the magazine? I don't know if this is sarcasm or what? But if it is true, it sure weird.

by Anonymousreply 4408/10/2010

Lots of head scratching going on about why a young, hot guy would stay with the same woman. %0D %0D More curious to me is why a young, hot, rich and famous WOMAN would want to beard for 5 years. What could motivate Vanessa to watch the clock tick away her fleeting youth while she plays "girlfriend" to madam Zac? You would think SHE'D want a legit bf and sex life of her own?

by Anonymousreply 4508/10/2010

From what I've seen of Zac in interviews, he seems about as intelligent as a box of rocks.

by Anonymousreply 4608/10/2010

wow, r38, great link. that was so awkward and painful to watch. Zac's eyelashes are so doe-like and feminine. Hilarious how he squirms and bristles when the host asks him to kiss Nikki, and then afterward he wipes his mouth none too discreetly on his sleeve.

r45, I think previous posters had it right when they said Disney has her in a contract to be Zacs' beard. maybe they threatened to lock her up in Disney jail and throw away the key if she refused (that'd be a great movie plot).

by Anonymousreply 4708/10/2010

Interesting that they call Hudgens his "purported" girlfriend. Sounds like the writer doesn't buy it either.

by Anonymousreply 4808/10/2010

r45, you make it sound like Vanessa has another reason to be famous. She's a Disney product. She does what they say.

by Anonymousreply 4908/10/2010

More curious to me is why a young, hot, rich and famous WOMAN would want to beard for 5 years. What could motivate Vanessa to watch the clock tick away her fleeting youth while she plays "girlfriend" to madam Zac? You would think SHE'D want a legit bf and sex life of her own? He's the bigger star. She wouldn't get half as much press if she wasn't attached to him. It theoretically benefits her, although her movies have done even worse then his at the box office. And who knows what she's got on the side.

by Anonymousreply 5008/10/2010

I agree that "bathing in pussy" sounds fake. No straight guy would say that. "

More ass than a toilet seat.

Smothered in poontang.

by Anonymousreply 5108/10/2010

Why be so unneedingly course with the audience he has (many young girls)? Doesn't he worry about what his girlfriend is going to say about him "thinking" about why he doesn't play the field. That was pretty insensitive, she's nothing to sneeze at either.

by Anonymousreply 5208/10/2010

"There are plenty of young guys who have a steady girlfriend and get lots of pussy on the side."

Isn't that cheating?

by Anonymousreply 5308/10/2010

"What could motivate Vanessa to watch the clock tick away her fleeting youth while she plays "girlfriend" to madam Zac?"%0D %0D $$$%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 5408/11/2010

Same reason Rachel Bilson bearded with Hayden. Money and hopefully greater publicity. Of course this didn't work out so well for Rachel and Hayden and the contract was terminated. I would imagine a few more flops and Zac and Vanessa might go the same way.

by Anonymousreply 5508/11/2010

Will Smith's boi?

by Anonymousreply 5608/12/2010

Zac is dreamy

by Anonymousreply 5706/24/2012

Zac should just say, "I will pay hole rent to no woman!"

That oughta clear things up with the press once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 5806/24/2012

"I could be bathing in pussy If I wanted to!"

by Anonymousreply 5906/24/2012

lol

by Anonymousreply 6006/27/2012

hE HAS A SEVEN INCH PENIS

by Anonymousreply 6106/27/2012

His scat fetish will be his ruin.

by Anonymousreply 6210/01/2012

I could be bathing in pussy if I wanted to!

by Anonymousreply 6310/01/2012

Seven inches is pretty big for a white guy

by Anonymousreply 6410/01/2012

Bomp, bomp

Bubble, lubba, lubba, lipton

Bubble till you feel the beat

Bomp, bomp

Bubble, lubba, lubba, lipton

Joy till reach defeat

Bubble, lubba, lubba, lippton

Bubble till you have no doubt

Bomb, bomp