Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ronnie''s Boner on "Jersey Shore"

Can't believe there hasn't been a thread about this. The most recent episode of Jersey Shore has Ronnie standing around with a complete hard-on in his boxers. Then as he goes into the kitchen he keeps his hand on it and tugs on it repeatedly. Yowza!!

by Anonymousreply 74August 25, 2010 10:08 PM

I saw it Op. It WAS hot! Ronnie says he had a "Snookie Night".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2010 10:13 AM

This thread is useless blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2010 11:16 AM

Apparently it was so unimpressive no one noticed.

by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2010 1:12 PM

Where in the episode?? I can't watch the whole thing.

by Anonymousreply 4August 8, 2010 12:56 AM

OP, he wasn't tugging on his hardon. He was trying to cover it so it wouldn't be on camera. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 5August 8, 2010 1:01 AM

Why oh why is he still trying it with Sammi? She is beyond cunty!

by Anonymousreply 6August 8, 2010 1:03 AM

what a couple of idiot moron children he and that gf of his are. they almost ruin the show.

by Anonymousreply 7August 8, 2010 1:08 AM

Sorry. NOTHING will get me to watch this show.

by Anonymousreply 8August 8, 2010 1:19 AM

Certainly there must be something more entertaining than this show, say scrubbing behind the toilet with a toothbrush?

by Anonymousreply 9August 8, 2010 1:31 AM

well, R9, occasionally one of the drunk fish will get popped in the mouth after she sticks her Lee press on nails right into some stranger's face and taunting him - - then whine and cry about it like she didn't have it coming, but other than that...

by Anonymousreply 10August 8, 2010 1:38 AM

I watched a minute or two of that video and decided it would be more pleasant to give myself a home root canal.

by Anonymousreply 11August 8, 2010 1:42 AM

Vinny and Pauly seem really into each other.

by Anonymousreply 12August 8, 2010 5:27 PM

The Situation is SO GAY!

by Anonymousreply 13August 9, 2010 3:04 AM

Is it me, or are Mike and Pauly slightly retarded?

by Anonymousreply 14August 9, 2010 3:43 AM

[quote]The Situation is SO GAY!

I've always thought he pinged, but someone claiming to be an MTV insider has posted here in the past to confirm his pussyhound-ness.

MTV is now posting dailies online. Fun fact: The Sitch hands out post-fuck "comment cards" to his conquests. It's shit like this -- and ordering pizza as "The Situation" -- that makes me love him in spite of himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15August 9, 2010 5:24 PM

[quote]Ronnie says he had a "Snookie Night".

Actually, it's "schnookie" -- some sort of guido slang for not remembering what happened the night before. He's pretty much spilled his status as the cast member with the out-of-control coke problem.

by Anonymousreply 16August 9, 2010 5:28 PM

r3, it came to my attention before seeing the episode, by reading New York magazine's online recap, which didn't mention the boner. However, the reader comments were going on and on about how MTV kinda slipped it in there with no pixilating.

r5, actually, it looked like a combination of trying to hide it from the camera while still giving it a few tugs.

by Anonymousreply 17August 9, 2010 5:29 PM

Yes, Ronnie is just [italic] adorable [/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 9, 2010 5:33 PM

So there is no screen cap of the momentous occasion?

by Anonymousreply 19August 9, 2010 5:59 PM

the situation is cute one moment and pretty dog faced the other. He and Pauly are funny together. They should just fuck already.

by Anonymousreply 20August 9, 2010 6:25 PM

Oh, r18, can it! No one said he wasn't homophobic. But if a guy who looks like him is walking around with a boner, I'm gonna look. Doesn't mean I want to marry him.

by Anonymousreply 21August 10, 2010 1:03 PM

Video at the link -- nothing spectacular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 11, 2010 10:28 PM

If that's all he has hard, it must be invisible soft.

by Anonymousreply 23August 11, 2010 11:42 PM

I wouldn't watch this show if The Situation himself dropped trou, bent over, arched his back, and started rubbing his hairy crack on Ronnie's boner like a bitch in heat.

Well, maybe then I would. But other than that, no thank you!

by Anonymousreply 24August 12, 2010 12:22 AM

I want Pauly D to present his hole!

by Anonymousreply 25August 12, 2010 12:25 AM

It didn't occur to him to put on some pants? No, I guess standing around in his underwear on national television pulling his pud just seemed so natural to him.

by Anonymousreply 26August 12, 2010 12:25 AM

The show has nothing what would really interest me. No gay themes / no characters I like or can relate to / no concept or set up I'm interested in / no real eyecandy (sorry, these guys look like total douchebags).

Not that it matter I'm no fan of these Bravo Housewives shows either.

by Anonymousreply 27August 12, 2010 12:27 AM

pud?

by Anonymousreply 28August 12, 2010 12:29 AM

I would only watch this show if they were violently tortured to death, and even then, I'd wait for a DVR download, later.

by Anonymousreply 29August 12, 2010 12:36 AM

I wouldn't watch if Snookie was the victim of a freak accident involving a flipped big rig, a construction crane, and crates of gigantic black dildos spilled onto I-95.

by Anonymousreply 30August 12, 2010 12:43 AM

Do I need to be wearing special glasses to see it? Because, really, he ain't got much there.

by Anonymousreply 31August 12, 2010 1:20 AM

Grenades!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 12, 2010 1:27 AM

I want some of that dumb thick guido cock. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2010 1:50 AM

cant' see much of his cock but he's got a nice bod.

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2010 12:14 PM

You can't believe there hasn't been a thread about the brief glimpse of a bulge from a ridiculous character on a show that celebrates how low culture has fallen in the 21st century?

by Anonymousreply 35August 12, 2010 3:55 PM

After I see an episode of this show I always feel the need to shower while thinking: "Why is there not a show about slutty youth and body obsessed Chelsea Queens who don't feel the need to apologize for what they are"?

by Anonymousreply 36August 18, 2010 10:09 AM

Since when is Ortiz an italian name? Ronnie is hispanic not eye-talian...

by Anonymousreply 37August 18, 2010 12:07 PM

It's Ronnie Ortiz-MAGRO, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 38August 18, 2010 1:03 PM

Not that Ronnie has ever been a prince of a guy or that Sammi has ever been a sweetheart ... but man, is he being abusive to her this season. And is he ever strung out on coke. I see [italic]Celebrity Rehab[/italic] in his near future.

by Anonymousreply 39August 20, 2010 9:28 PM

total cokehead

by Anonymousreply 40August 20, 2010 9:51 PM

Since when is Ortiz an italian name? Ronnie is hispanic not eye-talian...

Big WTF moment when he started speaking Spanish while he was drunk.

The producers are really wringing every drop they can get from the Ronnie and Sammi poisonous "relationship". Ron pulling off in the cab in last night's episode while she held onto the door was the worst staged moment in reality TV! Time for some classes at Kardashian school of fake TV drama. Other than that the kids are quite boring this season. Time for a new cast of Latino guidos!

by Anonymousreply 41August 20, 2010 9:51 PM

How on earth can you people watch that trash? Do you have no pride. Do you have no interest in anything more intelligent? You do know that every time you watch that trash you lose several million brain cells, don't you, not to mention your self respect. The gays are supposed to be better than this.

by Anonymousreply 42August 20, 2010 9:56 PM

If you're so sophisticated then Go back to watching Merchant Ivory and stop posting on Jersey Shore threads, r42. Stupid effeminate.

by Anonymousreply 43August 20, 2010 10:07 PM

Why did Ronnie and Sammi break up anyway?

by Anonymousreply 44August 20, 2010 10:22 PM

Snooki's 1/4 alpaca!

by Anonymousreply 45August 20, 2010 10:26 PM

Because Sammi is a beyotch.

by Anonymousreply 46August 20, 2010 10:29 PM

Where's the fucking BEEF?

by Anonymousreply 47August 20, 2010 10:37 PM

I would, however, like to see Snookie get punched again.%0D %0D %0D And again.%0D %0D And again.%0D %0D And again.%0D %0D And again.

by Anonymousreply 48August 20, 2010 10:58 PM

PETA will intervene if someone starts punching Snooki.

by Anonymousreply 49August 20, 2010 11:28 PM

Poor, dumb Ronnie thinks he's insulting Sammi by saying the perfect threesome would be him, Vinny, and Sammi -- minus her.

by Anonymousreply 50August 20, 2010 11:41 PM

classic case of pencil dick, if you ask me.

by Anonymousreply 51August 21, 2010 12:23 AM

Mysangist, Mysangit, fish at R51. Mysangist... when will the violence toward MEN end. R51, you are killing gay people every day with your violence...

Web mistress, please ban R51 for violent postings that are having devistating effects on our community

MYSaNGIST... MYSANGIST.. Mysangist, Mysangit, fish at R51. Mysangist... when will the violence toward MEN end. R51, you are killing gay people every day with your violence...

Web mistress, please ban R51 for violent postings that are having devistating effects on our community

MYSaNGIST... MYSANGIST..Mysangist, Mysangit, fish at R51. Mysangist... when will the violence toward MEN end. R51, you are killing gay people every day with your violence...

MYSaNGIST... MYSANGIST..Mysangist, Mysangit, fish at R51. Mysangist... when will the violence toward MEN end. R51, you are killing gay people every day with your violence...

MYSaNGIST... MYSANGIST..

by Anonymousreply 52August 21, 2010 12:38 AM

Ronnie really looks like an idiot this season.

by Anonymousreply 53August 21, 2010 12:44 AM

I don't know what R52 is going on about, but I'm a guy.

by Anonymousreply 54August 21, 2010 6:03 AM

It was quite telling that Vinny was the #1 choice for the guys threesome.

by Anonymousreply 55August 21, 2010 9:18 PM

Remember in first season when Ronnie said to Sammi: "I would never cheat on you ... (dramatic pause) ... with a girl!"?

by Anonymousreply 56August 21, 2010 9:24 PM

Yes, r56. I think a gay twist will be the only way to save the show. Vinny and Pauly obviously have huge mancrushes on each other, I think a love triangle with Ronnie would be appropriate!

by Anonymousreply 57August 21, 2010 9:45 PM

Great quote from Snooki in the last ep: "Guys don't know how to deal with women. That's why the lesbian rate is going up in this country."

by Anonymousreply 58August 22, 2010 1:15 AM

Jesus. Just watched the last two episodes in a row and I cannot believe that I (and millions of others) watch this Ronni/Sammi on/off relationship rollercoaster shit. And Ronni isn't that good looking to put up with his hot and cold attitude whenever he's sober or completely drunk.

Though I laughed out loud at Snookie and her problems in the gelato shop. Also the "it hurts my vagina" line when she's on that what she thinks is a giant dog statue.

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2010 1:05 PM

I think it's cute so many of you seem to think this show is real and not scripted. You're adorable!

by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2010 1:11 PM

This season Ronnie has taken The Situation's spot as the Arch-Douchebag of the house.

by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2010 1:18 PM

Of course it's scripted. Nobody could be so dumb as Sammi and not figure out that she gets played by Ronni. And all the "I feel like shit!" rants of Snookie because she feels uncomfortable being in the moral dilemma of either telling or not telling Sammi the truth about Ronnie.

by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2010 1:18 PM

JWoww is looking kind of fat, or at least juiced. The scene where she was wearing torn jeans, walking home with Snooki from the internet cafe? THIGHS!

by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2010 1:29 PM

Ronnie pings for me.

by Anonymousreply 64August 23, 2010 1:41 PM

Ronnie pings for me, too. Big time.

He just reminds me of me a little when I was that age and totally in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2010 2:41 PM

Jersey Shore will turn into The Hills, a show which initially may have had some base in reality but as it progressed, became totally scripted.

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2010 4:20 PM

{quote]He just reminds me of me a little when I was that age and totally in the closet.%0D %0D Reminds you of yourself in what ways?

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2010 4:39 PM

Clearly r65 was an asshat when he was in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2010 5:42 PM

The Sitch will be competing on the new season of [italic]DWTS:[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2010 8:30 PM

It's sad in this economy that there are people suffering, yet a nothing like "The Situation" can make $5 mil for essentially getting drunk and making a fool of himself.

by Anonymousreply 70August 24, 2010 2:23 AM

I call bullshit that he's making $5 million a year. Maybe $1 million, but none of his "ventures" could possibly pull in $5 million.

by Anonymousreply 71August 24, 2010 2:29 AM

He's not making it yet, but he's on track.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72August 24, 2010 2:36 AM

Sammi should never mess with Ronnie again. He's the biggest asshole on the show. Even the Situation isn't as annoying.

by Anonymousreply 73August 25, 2010 9:40 PM

Is Ronnie an alcoholic?

by Anonymousreply 74August 25, 2010 10:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!