Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kwame Kilpatrick

Wow, WTF was his problem?

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2013

Fool just got sentenced to 28 yrs....

and people wonder why Detroit is such a fucking cesspool.

by Anonymousreply 110/10/2013

Young, sleazy, bullying, arrogant, and just smart enough to get into lots of trouble. It got so bad, even a vast majority of the black voters turned on him.

by Anonymousreply 210/10/2013

R2 Yeah, and that NEVER happens.

by Anonymousreply 310/10/2013

His love of bling did him in. Ghetto and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 410/10/2013

Didn't Jesse Jackson, Jr. get a much lighter sentence? He was so stupid buying all those furs for himself and Michael Jackson memorabilia. Where the hell is a Congressman supposed to wear a FUR COAT?

by Anonymousreply 510/10/2013

Our own little Idi Amin on the mayoral level. Incompetent and corrupt in every way imaginable. Staffed his office with women he was fucking. Looted the treasury. Took kickbacks. Perjured himself. Had the city cut secret deals with people who were suing him. Deals in the millions. And went so far as to have a stripper who pissed his wife off murdered. And gave the most outrageous, race baiting speeches in American political history.

I normally don't like to direct anyone to Wiki to get their facts but they have a pretty thorough and accurate writeup.

Check it out your head will spin.

It's funny that text messages(at link), including ones that would put Wiener to shame, is what brought him down. Fortunately it brought down his mother too.

by Anonymousreply 610/10/2013

I can't find a thread on Anthony Bourdain so posted here. He is such an ugly pretentious thinks he knws it all prick. I am watching his special on Detroit on CNN and he actually said that it is a beatiful city. The next shot has him driving in an old car with a reporter, passing row after row of blight and then says..."I Love Detroit"!!!!! He is creaming over his Coneys...basically a frank with onions , mustard and chili on a bun...and says eating it is like a "symphony". He is so unlikable. And if he likes that hellhole so much, why doesn't he live there.

by Anonymousreply 711/10/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!