Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Pack of teenage blacks beat up a white kid for listening to rap

A 22 year-old white guy in Florida (NATCH) was walking along, listening to some Gucci Mane, when a 14 year-old black kid with seven friends totally kicked his ass%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%94for listening to rap while white. MLK weeps so fucking hard.

Getting your ass kicked for listening to rap while white? Welcome to my middle school years! Try listening to rap while white and surrounded by rednecks! In 1992!

Getting your ass kicked for listening to rap while white? This is America's worst racial outrage since Essence hired a white lady!

Getting your ass kicked for listening to rap while white? Shit, Eminem made a whole movie about that!

Getting your ass kicked for listening to rap while white? Ha, now who's the "gangsta?" Ha, I guess it's good for your "street cred!" Ha, where was your "gat?" Ha! Ha! Ha! Jay Leno!

by Anonymousreply 712/28/2012

In other news.... Ice T was seen dancing to the tunes of Country Music singer, Brad Paisley in Brentwood Tennessee on the weekend and the local 7/11 reported him to the police. Ice T was angered by the double standard, complained and insisted that the USA is a free country and black people should be allowed to listen to Country Music. The clerk at the 7/11 said it had nothing to do with the music Ice T was dancing too, but that he was on the white side of town.

by Anonymousreply 107/29/2010

MANDINGO!

by Anonymousreply 207/29/2010

I think that's fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 308/01/2010

OP right on time.

by Anonymousreply 408/01/2010

Seriously, I would beat up anybody-black or white- who listened Gucci Mane.

by Anonymousreply 508/01/2010

Gucci Mane is the dumbest name I've ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 612/28/2012

So how long will it take for the "alleged" assailants to get their own Rap recording contract?

by Anonymousreply 712/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.