Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is Jason Gould like?

Somebody on here must at least be a friend of a friend of his.

by Anonymousreply 8611/30/2012

I've heard of him. Does that count?

by Anonymousreply 107/29/2010

Bumping for some info! Is he a nice guy, or the entitled, narcissistic prick that Barbra most likely raised her child to be?

by Anonymousreply 207/29/2010

He is nice. He is smart, sardonic, a bit wary. A health nut. Spiritual. I don't know him really well, but he is not a flashy person or someone who draws attention to himself.

by Anonymousreply 307/29/2010

Didn't we just have a thread like this?

by Anonymousreply 507/29/2010

Did we not just do this thread a week ago?

by Anonymousreply 807/29/2010

I'd love to live in a respectful manor.

by Anonymousreply 1007/29/2010

Barbra Streisand raised a nice kid. For all the criticism Barbra receives, she's had hardly any scandal about her personal life. Her two marriages have been scandal-free and were years apart. And neither she, her husband or son have ever been in trouble.%0D %0D So she's talented and voices her opinion once in a while. Big deal. Other than that, she and her family have been fine upstanding citizens.

by Anonymousreply 1107/29/2010

So, in other words, r11, you don't know shit. Another DL wannabe. move along here, toots. Noting to see.

by Anonymousreply 1207/29/2010

R7 How do you know Jason?

by Anonymousreply 1407/29/2010

"For all the criticism Barbra receives, she's had hardly any scandal about her personal life. Her two marriages have been scandal-free and were years apart."%0D %0D Didn't she have an affair with Omar Sharif while she was married to Elliot Gould?%0D %0D And didn't her relationship with Jon Peters start while he was married to Lesley Ann Warren?

by Anonymousreply 1507/29/2010

by Anonymousreply 1707/30/2010

Apparently he gives great head. I'm not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 1807/30/2010

Like Butta.

by Anonymousreply 1907/30/2010

R7 is to the manor born.

by Anonymousreply 2007/30/2010

He doesn't have a quarter of the talent his mom has. He's not good as Teri Hatcher's agent in "The Big Picture" (although its not much of a role) and his own film is not good.

by Anonymousreply 2107/30/2010

And you're the fucking moron because what I said is what he's like, he's a spoiled untalented overprivileged boring child of a superstar.

by Anonymousreply 2307/30/2010

[quote]And you're the fucking moron because what I said is what he's like, he's a spoiled untalented overprivileged boring child of a superstar.

Riiiiiiiiiight. Because you *know him*

Pardon my rolling eyes, MaryFrau. Don't you have a cube to windex?

by Anonymousreply 2407/30/2010

r15, she had affairs throughout her marriage to Elliott Gould, including with the first Nicky Arnstein, Sydney Chaplain. %0D %0D Jason's problem is that he's shy and boring. He needs to find a job.

by Anonymousreply 2507/30/2010

There were a series of blind items a couple of years ago about a son of a celebrity regularly doing other guys in the men's room at Safeway. It was clear from the wording that they were referring to him.

Maybe not a major scandal but a little skanky

by Anonymousreply 2707/30/2010

Jason @ R26, you are boring and you ARE left alone. %0D %0D He has nothing to compain about when it comes to being left totally alone.

by Anonymousreply 2807/30/2010

I met him at a party and talked with him for about 15 minutes. Total boyfriend/marriage material. Not your typical privileged Hollywood douchebag at all.

by Anonymousreply 2907/30/2010

I recall that, R27. I also recall news about hopsital admissions and declining to move back to L.A. Haven't heard anything else.

by Anonymousreply 3007/30/2010

did I see this on another thread?

by Anonymousreply 3107/30/2010

I've always had a crush on him. (sigh)

by Anonymousreply 3207/31/2010

So does Jason have AIDS or has that been a false rumor all these years?

by Anonymousreply 3307/31/2010

Kris Kristofferson said working with her was worse than being in the army.

by Anonymousreply 3407/31/2010

I live not to far from the very exclusive, Atherton California which is located in Northern California. I though I heard this about 20 years ago or more? His mother bought a mansion for Jason, and his partner to live in. His partner was an amazing blond haired stud who was a model. The relationship went sour, and they both split and sold the mansion. Has anyone heard this story? Is this story incorrect? If anyone knows, I would love to know. I think his partner died of aids?

by Anonymousreply 3507/31/2010

Never heard that one. Jason is a socially inept nerd like his father, that's what I heard.

by Anonymousreply 3607/31/2010

I just read on IMBD that he is a friend with a child actor, Sean Frye. The guy is hot. I wonder if they are more than friends? It states that they grew up together. This guy was once married ,but now divorced and he had no kids, hum?

by Anonymousreply 3707/31/2010

he does not have AIDs. That rumor was spread by Rove and his minions to hurt Barbra , who was raising millions for the Clintons and democratic causes at the time. As has been posted many, many times, they also went after Martha Steward for the same reason and they got her.

by Anonymousreply 3807/31/2010

I guess he dosen't have a type, a crush on a straight black muscular male model, Tyson Beckofrd, and a relationship with a transgender woman. Doesn't really make sense, is he pansexual rather than gay.

by Anonymousreply 4007/31/2010

r38, if he doesn't have AIDS, wouldn't Barbra make it a point to publicly deny the rumors? Why would she not deny them, especially after all these years?

by Anonymousreply 4107/31/2010

Martha Steward????

by Anonymousreply 4207/31/2010

He doesn't have it....

by Anonymousreply 4307/31/2010

Sorry, I meant Martha Stewart.

by Anonymousreply 4407/31/2010

He is a confirmed bottom.

And a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 4507/31/2010

Yes, he gives amazing head. And he's hung very nicely.

by Anonymousreply 4607/31/2010

[quote]Kris Kristofferson said working with her was worse than being in the army.

No he didn't. He said she saved his life. He was a washed up drunk and doing the picture, he saw so much of himself in the character, he sobered up and got himself together.

by Anonymousreply 4707/31/2010

Did I miss the memo? Tyson Beckford is gay or is he just DL gay?

by Anonymousreply 4807/31/2010

"If he really does have AIDS, as has been widely reported, doubt he could be more than friends with anyone - at least not responsibly."%0D %0D Go choke on a chainsaw, you fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4907/31/2010

R39 - That is probably the most ignorant statement I've heard in a long time. It is truly disheartening that you would or could make such an unknowledgeable statement.

This thread amazes me. Here is the son of a superstar - arguably one of the biggest stars of our lifetimes - and he is surprisingly free of controversy. So - of course DL would think he's a total douchebag, right?

And Barbra has stated in her interviews that she respects her son to be his own person and to answer his own questions about his own life. Period. Wow...What a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 5007/31/2010

He looks hot to me

by Anonymousreply 5208/06/2010

A gentleman - but you would be if you were raised by a woman with exquisite taste, manners, care and conscience, in everything she does.

by Anonymousreply 5410/29/2010

I'm surprised though that Barbra never serenaded him on one of her specials. Judy used to do that all the time for her kids:

by Anonymousreply 5510/29/2010

Here you go, OP. A pretty long interview with Ms. Gould

by Anonymousreply 5610/29/2010

More about Tyson Beckford - why is he a major league nutcase? Details, details!

by Anonymousreply 5710/29/2010

That's some rather strange logic, R41. If someone doesn't deny rumors, no matter how false and off-base they may be, that means they're true?

by Anonymousreply 5910/29/2010

[quote] I though I heard this about 20 years ago or more? His mother bought a mansion for Jason, and his partner to live in.

He can't be more than 30-ish. So Babs bought her 10 year-old son and his partner a mansion?! I knew she was liberal but...

Or maybe you're another know-nothing.

by Anonymousreply 6010/29/2010

R56. Thanks. Very nice interview with Jason. We never hear from or about him. It seems as if Barbra raised a good, decent kid with no scandals. Which is pretty much like Barbra herself...she's had a ton of media attention, but never any scandals either. %0D %0D Sure Barbra has perhaps had controversy and lots of discussion about her work, but nothing scandalous about her personal life. She's pretty much had the same manager her entire life and two husbands spaced very far apart in terms of years when she got married.

by Anonymousreply 6110/29/2010

Jason and Joey Luft should swap notes.

by Anonymousreply 6210/29/2010

Thanks r56, that was an interesting interview.%0D %0D I liked what he had to say about why he wasn't interested in poltics, unlike his mom(although his views will not be popular on DL):%0D %0D "She is very political. And I find it interesting, but I don't like it. I never have. It separates people and creates these polar opposites--Republican, Democrat, liberal, conservative--and it's not realistic. It's not real. What it does is create differences in people who are not really that different. And so do the terms gay and straight. I don't really want to support any of it." %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 6310/29/2010

R60 - Jason was born in 1966, so he's 44-45.

by Anonymousreply 6410/29/2010

Thanks, r64, for making me feel really old.

by Anonymousreply 6510/29/2010

UM, Barbra is not exactly free of controversy. I don't know the whole story but in the 70's, Elliot Gould was a coke addict (REALLY) and the ONLY reason she did WHAT'S UP, DOC was to protect him. I guess a movie he had been set to star in had just been greenlighted from Columbia but he was so messed up, he couldn't do it, or the producer wouldn't work with him so to keep them quiet about this while he went to rehab, Barbra did WHATS UP, DOC, which she hated everything about, including Madeline Kahn.

by Anonymousreply 6610/29/2010

The movie you're talking about was A GLIMPSE OF TIGER, r66. The first news reports were that Gould wanted to dump Kim Darby, who was playing the lead, and have Babs replace her. THEN the reports were that Babs was replacing Gould himself, and they were rewriting it.

Supposedly that's what WHAT'S UP, DOC? is, a revamped GLIMPSE OF TIGER - but there's pretty much no resemblance between TIGER (the novel) and DOC, although Robert Benton (who did the screenplay of TIGER) is credited in the DOC screenplay credits.

by Anonymousreply 6710/29/2010

I see him at my gym frequently. He is quiet, stays to himself, always comes and leaves alone. He is friendly when spoken to but seems shy.

by Anonymousreply 6912/12/2011

He's a power bottom. Gay as a goose. Friendly, quiet, and quite, quite gay.

by Anonymousreply 7012/12/2011

Is there really a nude photo of him??? I've never heard of one.

by Anonymousreply 7112/14/2011

I wonder if he aches for Josh Brolin.

by Anonymousreply 7212/14/2011

Well, R72, I frequently ache FROM Josh Brolin.

by Anonymousreply 7312/14/2011

Wasn't Jason dating an International Male model for a while?

Never heard about him and Tyson. Tyson FWIH was hooked up with Markus Schenkenberg (sp) for a while.

by Anonymousreply 7412/15/2011

Too much AIDS phobia and hate on this thread. Probably from the "negative" boys who are out there barebacking away.

by Anonymousreply 7512/15/2011

R68, are you as stupid, straight, and assholish as you sound from your post?

by Anonymousreply 7612/15/2011's the new DL, hon. All homophobia and AIDSphobia. All the time. Meanwhile, the same people are gushing over the homophobic Osmonds. Lots of self loathing closet cases and their idiot frau friends on here now.

by Anonymousreply 7712/15/2011

A former co-worker once worked for a company that did PR for some film project that involved him. Says he is very nice, very professional but also very wary of strangers. Seems a lot of people have tried to use him to get to his mother. This was about 15 years ago or so.

by Anonymousreply 7812/15/2011

[quote]Which is pretty much like Barbra herself...she's had a ton of media attention, but never any scandals either.

I feel like a faggot!

by Anonymousreply 7912/15/2011

He does seem to have a bit of a gut.

by Anonymousreply 8012/15/2011

That's a wacky picture - who is the guy on the other end?

by Anonymousreply 8112/16/2011

A close friend of mine was out with him last week, and said he was very charming and personable.

by Anonymousreply 8212/17/2011

To Anonymous - it's always someone who won't come clean with your own identity that says the worst things about others... how sad for you.

Paul Hiatt Providence, RI

by Anonymousreply 8310/15/2012

I think he's tremendous.

by Anonymousreply 8411/29/2012

When Barbra made him parade on that little circle at the concert....well let's just say Honey Boo Boo

by Anonymousreply 8511/30/2012

[quote]'s the new DL, hon. All homophobia and AIDSphobia.

HUH? It's always the irresponsible Poz gays who are screaming against "AIDSphobia", and demanding "acceptance" from the passers by. Perhaps if they had demanded a condom, or had a touch of AIDSphobia when it mattered, they wouldn't have AIDS now! There's NO BAD MANNER in which to avoid catching AIDS, no matter what you read on DL. Stop demanding "acceptance" of something that's entirely avoidable and optional. My feeling is that young gay guys aren't scared enough of the consequences or stigma attached to AIDS. Sero-converting is not an option that's "just as good" as the other option, no matter what damaged people tell you.

by Anonymousreply 8611/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!