Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Terry Gross is a faghag and Max Weiner, a total fag.

Weiner is the gayest man I've ever heard. He sounds gay, talks gay, loves Bye Bye Birdie to death and I think would've loved to replace Brian Batt in Sal's coming out scene and I think he's got a thing for Don.

And Terry must be a faghag. I've listened to her forever and there is no doubt she LOVES gay men. She always gets all excited and giggly when anything gay comes up. Her very favorite scene from Mad Men is Sal's Ann Margaret impression. She told Max she wants Sal back. I really hope he listens to her.

So, Max has 4 kids? How did he manage that?

by Anonymousreply 5511/02/2013

I listened to that today and I agree that Max sounds gay, but that just might be the Brooklyn Jew coming out. If he has four kids, I doubt he's really homosexual. And he doesn't sound homophobic, and he's gay friendly so I vote, straight.

by Anonymousreply 107/26/2010

Who is Max Weiner?

by Anonymousreply 207/26/2010

Creator, writer/director of Mad Men.

by Anonymousreply 307/26/2010

It's MATT Weiner, not Max.

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2010

I can't stand her inane giggles.

by Anonymousreply 507/26/2010

Don't forget that his son Arlo is a mini Tim Gunn.

by Anonymousreply 607/27/2010

I know he's married with kids but he FLAMES for me

by Anonymousreply 707/27/2010

I heard the interview, too, and he really did sound gay.%0D %0D Four kids, you say?

by Anonymousreply 807/27/2010

Yes, four kids.

by Anonymousreply 907/28/2010

I think Terry Gross is suisexual. I would be, were I her.

by Anonymousreply 1107/29/2010

AwardsLine: Tell us about auditioning for the role of Bertram Cooper.

Morse: My agent called and asked if I would read for this new series, and I thought, “Oh, God, not another rejection.” Whenever I meet people on auditions, it’s like interviewing for a job where they forget my previous work (on the musical How To Succeed In Business Without Really Trying). The chances of getting on a series are slim as they only hire so many elderly people. I walked into the office, and they give me two pages. I couldn’t understand six lines, so I turn to the intern, and I ask for his interpretation. It turns out, he wasn’t an intern, it was Matt Weiner. I received the part a few days later, and when I met Matt, he said, “I have great respect for you. During college, I traveled to New York to see you in How To Succeed.” He was touched by my performance and has a great memory of me. One time at a party, I sang “I Believe in You” to him.

by Anonymousreply 1208/17/2013

Matt Weiner has kids? I wonder how many.

by Anonymousreply 1308/17/2013

Matt Weiner collects vintage handbags. Make of that what you want.

by Anonymousreply 1408/17/2013

Matt Weiner appeared on his sister's web show. (She is really fucking annoying.)

I can't believe anyone buys him as straight. He IS Sal Romano.

by Anonymousreply 1508/17/2013

The only black people Terry Gross is comfortable around are those with advanced degrees. She is so awkward interviewing most black people.

by Anonymousreply 1608/17/2013

R10 nailed it. Terry is the faghaggiest faghag that ever faghagged!

She *loves* gay men & show tunes. She also likes anything Jewish or with Bi women ( she just did 2 days on Orange is the New Black).

But god help you if you're a lesbian. You're not going to get on Fresh Air.

I work in the biz and its widely known she has a male partner.

by Anonymousreply 1708/17/2013

[quote]She is so awkward interviewing most black people.

She's also awkward interviewing many white people, too. I can't stand Barbara Walters but Terry Gross should watch some of her interviews to learn how to work with a guest.

by Anonymousreply 1808/17/2013

More dish please about Matt Weiner!!! Please!

by Anonymousreply 1908/17/2013

Getting really sick of Terry Gross. She is not well prepared half the time and it shows in her questions. She thinks she is smarter than she actually is...inane questions and giggles give her away. Used to like her voice, but even that is starting to grate on my nerves. She's very unattractive; she would never have made it in TV.

by Anonymousreply 2008/17/2013

I have listened to Terry Gross for many years and can't recall ever hearing her giggle. She laughs occasionally, she does not giggle.

by Anonymousreply 2108/17/2013

Absolutely lover Terry, and I honestly believe she's severely pro-gay and not homophobic at all. But, it annoys me sometimes how amused she gets by gay men.

by Anonymousreply 2208/17/2013

Terry has a really broad range of interview prowess. She can be incredible, and she can be surprisingly bad, and everything in between.

by Anonymousreply 2308/17/2013

Love the name.

by Anonymousreply 2408/17/2013

If she's going to ask a question that may be uncomfortable for the guest, you know in advance that she's about to ask that type of question. How do you know? She GIGGLES every time. Totally annoying.

by Anonymousreply 2508/17/2013

{quote]Max has 4 kids? How did he manage that?

The man puts his penis in the lady's vagina, and plants a seed...and a little baby grows...and it is very tender.

Try to tell as many people as you can!

by Anonymousreply 2608/18/2013

Did Terry Gross just kinda rape this thread with good stuff about herself or what...

by Anonymousreply 2708/18/2013

Matt Weiner does come across as gay, but honestly lots of (east coast)Jewish men tend to have mannerisms and accents that can be mistaken for gay. It would be sad if Matt was closeted.

by Anonymousreply 2808/18/2013

Did Max Weiner talk about his show's stars, Jim Hamm and February Jones?

by Anonymousreply 2908/18/2013

r29 LOL !!

by Anonymousreply 3008/18/2013

I don't like the way she says her name. She chews on it as if it's a delicious morsel.

by Anonymousreply 3108/18/2013

I remember watching an interview where he spoke about what he wrote when he was growing up and he wrote mainly epic poetry which and I quote "was not my boyfriend and I on the beach type stuff". No straight guy makes a slip like THAT.

Then he said he wrote about politics and one of his featured pieces in high school was on Prop 6. He mentioned that it was funny in high school that the straight guys would lie and say that they had sex when really it was the gay guys who actually did have sex. i found it odd that he never said "us straight guys" or even "us gay guys". I think hes bi and hasn't been with a man since college (which would explain why his work on Mad Men and Sopranos contain closeted men married to women. I mean he joined Sopranos in Season 5 when that Vito storyline occurred.)

God theres so much bout him that pings and its not just his hand gestures or voice. What straight guy says "I have a lot of Joan in me"

by Anonymousreply 3208/21/2013

Perfect description, r31.

And she's wikied under the term "Face For Radio."

by Anonymousreply 3308/21/2013

I recall an interview with Bryan Batt where he described Sal's and Kitty's relationship in depth and then when asked about working with Weiner all he would say is hes great or hes amazing, as if he didn't want to blurt anything out

by Anonymousreply 3408/21/2013

OP is so obviously Gay!

by Anonymousreply 3508/21/2013

[quote] Matt Weiner collects vintage handbags

yes, and every time he talks one of those handbags falls out of his mouth

by Anonymousreply 3608/21/2013

His kitchen is pretty cool

He has monty cliff on top of his bed. I'll just leave it at that.

by Anonymousreply 3708/22/2013

Wow, totally gay house there...

by Anonymousreply 3808/22/2013

I love Terry Gross- she is as fine an interviewer as Bill Moyers, or Walters. She is smart , well-read, and ask uncomfortable questions just like Howard Stern.

by Anonymousreply 3908/22/2013

Clearly updating his house isn't a priority for him. On one hand it's great to see he's keeping so much of the original architecture and finishes, but holy cow that master bath. Look at all the crap on the counter tops! Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 4008/22/2013

r39 She really dropped the ball with her Bill O'Reilly interview. He got under her skin, which she never should've allowed, and made her look like a fool.Her voice is Pollyanna-ish and just the least bit pretentious. I believe she's highly OVERrated, but she's been around for so long that she's an institution.

by Anonymousreply 4108/22/2013

[quote]She is smart , well-read, and ask uncomfortable questions just like Howard Stern.

She always precedes an uncomfortable question with a nervous giggle.

by Anonymousreply 4208/22/2013

He's one of Kathy's gays. Why is this even a discussion? Also the sky is blue.

by Anonymousreply 4308/27/2013

Bahahaha I love that she is a litmus test for whether gay rumors have merit. It was true for Matt Dallas! And Jonathan Bennett remains to be seen.

He does seem to be flaming. But if he is straight, good for him for being himself.

However, I know for a fact that house used to be owned by Joan Crawford...

by Anonymousreply 4408/29/2013

Dafuq. I saw the cast of Mad Men and him on Inside the Actors Studio and I swear he was insinuating hes a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 4509/07/2013

Fraus and gentlemen, the real reason why the final season of Mad Men will be split into two parts:

by Anonymousreply 4609/18/2013

He has a wife and four(!) sons,one playing Glen Bishop on the show. Not that it means anything...

by Anonymousreply 4709/18/2013

John Travolta has a wife and 3, now 2, kids and he's not g- oh wait...

by Anonymousreply 4809/18/2013

[quote]Weiner is the gayest man I've ever heard.

by Anonymousreply 4909/18/2013

Wow, that house is even gayer than I imagined before I clicked on the link.

by Anonymousreply 5009/18/2013

Posted on the official MM twitter:

by Anonymousreply 5109/19/2013

I wish I was in his position DROOL

by Anonymousreply 5209/20/2013

I saw the Mad Men cast and him on Inside the Actors Studio and I thought the same thing R45!

I rewatched it on youtube for some nice yummy Hamm and Weiner says for his favorite word, and I quote:

"There's nothing better than a word."

by Anonymousreply 5309/20/2013

Stumbled across this - don't know why youtube recommended this to me. I mean i'm gay but clearly not as gay as the two queens in this video. I don't know any straight man that loves Barbies unless he's Australian and is referring to barbecues.

by Anonymousreply 5411/02/2013

The Oracle at Youtube is trying to tell you something r54.

by Anonymousreply 5511/02/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!