Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are any professional cyclists gay?

After watching the wonderful Tour de France, I googled 'gay professional cyclists' and found little but blogs about the homophobic abuse yelled at cyclists by men in trucks. Is this right? %0D %0D Oh and this, the one male contestant in the "talent show %C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9CCiao Bella!%C3%A2%C2%80%C2%9D in which Amsterdam's 'Tour Miss' will be picked."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2012 1:46 AM

Wow, I knew I was a thread killer, but I had no idea I was so out of synch with the DL. I love Pique - how can no one else care about gay cyclists?

by Anonymousreply 1July 28, 2010 3:28 PM

Are there any? I would imagine so.

by Anonymousreply 2July 28, 2010 3:45 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 3July 28, 2010 3:46 PM

Only the guys who wear the spandex biking outfits. The gay cyclist guys like to show off their body shape. Also the ones that pump their legs when in bed are suspected of being gay too. Same for those with penis shaped bicycle seats, which are hard to see since they are vertically oriented.

by Anonymousreply 4July 28, 2010 3:53 PM

Every single one of them is gay OP, but you don't want them since all that riding has crushed their testicles.

by Anonymousreply 5July 28, 2010 6:09 PM

Or testicle in one particular case.

by Anonymousreply 6July 28, 2010 6:18 PM

Bump in the road. Do DL'ers just not care about cycling? I think this thread deserves a few more replies.

by Anonymousreply 7August 9, 2010 2:47 AM

I'm the OP, so I care ... but this isn't going to be the epic 7-thread football topic, is it? I think cycling is such an interesting sport, as success seems to be so completely tied to mental toughness and endurance. It's crazy what they put their bodies through during the Tour de France.

by Anonymousreply 8August 9, 2010 3:56 PM

[quote]how can no one else care about gay cyclists?%0D %0D It has nothing to do with not caring and everything to do with not even knowing their names. Football stars are known across the U.S., rugby stars are known around England, soccer stars are known all over. %0D %0D When it comes to cyclists, the average person in the U.S. has heard of Lance Armstrong --- one cyclist. That's it. We already know about his vacations with Jake G. and discussed them many times over. What else is there to say, OP?%0D %0D Why don't you start a thread about gay javelin throwers. I'm sure you'll get hundreds of replies.

by Anonymousreply 9August 9, 2010 4:51 PM

Stop trying to make your gay cyclist thread happen. And, don't tell me what I should care about.

BTW, my snarky response bumped your stupid thread, so you're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 10August 9, 2010 4:56 PM

I'd actually like to know about gay cyclists. I've just never heard rumors about any of them.

Valverde used to be one of my fave's, but after puerto, I kind of got over him.

by Anonymousreply 11August 27, 2010 1:44 PM

I know I'm a bit late, but here is the video blogs from this years tdf with Team Sky's Geraint Thomas and Edvald Boasson Hagen. They would make a cute couple I think. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2011 12:07 AM

If that guy on the 60 Minutes expose on Lance Armstrong isn't gay then I give up.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2011 1:09 AM

wasnt there rumors about Lance too?

by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2011 1:19 AM

pretty much 80% of them are gay. Why do you ask, OP?

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2011 8:31 PM

The flying Scotsman of film fame is gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2011 8:42 PM

i'm pretty sure they all sleep together in their spandex underwear.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2011 10:42 PM

Hi, i love guys in their tight lycra/spandex. A guy in the cycling gear really turns me on, i love driving slowly behind em as they climb up hill with their nice tight asses wriggling hard and fast. Id love to have a sexy horny cycle guy as my man servant, and yes i am male.

by Anonymousreply 18November 5, 2011 11:09 PM

I agree with Jason 1 MILLION PERCENT!!!!!!! :)

by Anonymousreply 19January 10, 2012 12:03 PM

Yes these young fit beautiful men in tight cycling gear really does it for me. Love slowing up behind then watching their fit big thighs working out, and those cute ass cheeks waving at me. Always makes me horny and well still.

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2012 9:41 PM

Here's a young cyclist named "Cuming"

if you can believe that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2012 1:45 AM

He's actually speaking English in that clip, but you'd never know it.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2012 1:46 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!