Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Which other women has Lindsay Lohan dated?

Has she confirmed any other same-sex affairs?

by Anonymousreply 5412/26/2014

She had a fling with Patsy Kensit, before Patsy married her current husband Jeremy Healy.

by Anonymousreply 107/25/2010

No one. She's just a druggie looking for free drugs.

by Anonymousreply 207/25/2010

Courteney Semel and Amanda Demme

by Anonymousreply 307/25/2010

Semel's denied it. Demme, though, seems pretty definite. Rumors of hookups with girls abound.

by Anonymousreply 407/25/2010

Samantha Ronson

by Anonymousreply 507/25/2010

In my opinion, Lindsay is straight up gay.

by Anonymousreply 607/25/2010

Yeah apparently Demme was her first serious gf.

by Anonymousreply 707/25/2010

Let's dish more about Demme.

by Anonymousreply 807/25/2010

If she is still dating girls when and if she gets sober, I'll believe she is a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 907/25/2010

What a stupid, homophobic comment, r9.

by Anonymousreply 1007/25/2010

Agreed, [R10]. The most stable she's seemed in the past few years was when she was first dating Samantha Ronson.

by Anonymousreply 1107/25/2010

Why is it a homophobic comment r10?

by Anonymousreply 1207/25/2010

Lohan said herself that she was a bisexual NOT a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 1307/25/2010

R9's comment isn't homophobic, but fitting.

by Anonymousreply 1407/25/2010

R13 She's in denial. I think she's WAY more into girls than guys.

by Anonymousreply 1507/26/2010

What guys has she dated?

by Anonymousreply 1607/26/2010

Half of hollywood r16.

by Anonymousreply 1707/26/2010

The only one who is denial is you, r15.

by Anonymousreply 1807/26/2010

what about that new girl?

by Anonymousreply 1907/26/2010

But I'm a cheerleader! Oh course I'm not an actual lesbian. I'm too good and I'm too pretty. So the explanation must be that I sleep with women for drugs. Drugs impair your judgment, so when I'm all drugged out I occasionally go against my natural cheerleader heterosexuality and go lesbo temporarily, but of course I'm not an actual lesbo. Because remember now, I'm a cheerleader!

by Anonymousreply 2007/26/2010

[quote]I'm too good and I'm too pretty.

You're not good or pretty so get off the cross.

by Anonymousreply 2107/26/2010

Lindsay is straight as an arrow. She's a cheerleader for cripes sake! So may have a drug problem, but that doesn't make her a sexual deviant. We all do crazy things under the influence. I myself, made the mistake of eating the brown acid at Woodstock and 2 days later they had to pull me off the roof of a Piggly Wiggly. Screaming like a lunatic, shit caked in my hair. Lordy, I thought I'd never live that down.

by Anonymousreply 2307/26/2010

Pictures Cheryl. Pictures.

by Anonymousreply 2407/26/2010

Dakota Fanning

by Anonymousreply 2507/26/2010

Lindsay Lohan slept with Amanda Demme who is dating Cynthia Mort who was with Jodie Foster

by Anonymousreply 2607/26/2010

I heard ages ago that she and Nikki Reed dated for a short while. Other rumored: Kate Moss Heidi Cortez Samaire Armstrong (while filming their movie in Jan '05)

by Anonymousreply 2701/24/2011

Also, Patsy Kensit? Wow. She really does like 'em older then.

by Anonymousreply 2801/24/2011

Betty White.

by Anonymousreply 2901/24/2011

Jade Jagger

by Anonymousreply 3001/25/2011

patsy kensit? really...?

by Anonymousreply 3101/25/2011

Lindsay is probably a lesbian but she needs to hold her femininity as well and sometimes lesbianism and femininity don't go hand in hand and Lindsay is a very insecure troubled girl. But yeah, she strikes me as a closeted lesbian. No matter whether she keeps on having affairs with women or 'friends' she will be in the closet FOREVER until something radical and positive comes in her way...

And yes it's obvious that she is more emotionally attached to women.

by Anonymousreply 3201/10/2013

R9's comment isn't homophobic. I think she uses her sexuality primarily as a PR tool, She would fuck a goat if it would get her a magazine cover.

If and when she ever gets clean and builds a life, then maybe we'll have a clue about where she's really at sexually.

by Anonymousreply 3301/10/2013

She "dated" Paris Hilton - involved romantically and Lindsay wanted Paris to be her "sugar momma." When Paris and Britney were getting closer (in a romantic relationship), Lindsay freaked out and thought Paris would choose Britney over her. Paris' manager was/is Britney's manager/boyfriend. I'm pretty sure Paris still helps out Lindsay time to time financially.

None of the above is true and is all fiction.

by Anonymousreply 3401/10/2013

R33 Lindsay Lohan is emotionally attached to women. Her mother, Samantha Ronson...and her many female idols. Lindsay never had a serious relationship with a man yet. Maybe it's a coincidence, a strange one.

by Anonymousreply 3501/10/2013

Yes r33. Look at Robert Downey Jr. Now he is straight, even if he did indulge in gay sex when drugged up or to score drugs.

by Anonymousreply 3601/10/2013

Robert Downey Jr. isn't straight hon. He just tries to be in a straight path, that's the difference.

by Anonymousreply 3701/10/2013

[quote]Lindsay never had a serious relationship with a man yet. Maybe it's a coincidence, a strange one.

It also possible she's never had one with a female.

Do you think she's ever had sex when she wasn't high or drunk? Do you think she's ever been in a relationship that didn't revolve around getting drunk, getting high, or going to clubs to get drunk or get high?

by Anonymousreply 3801/10/2013

Ha r37 I know. But I just threw it in to see if anybody can catch the double standards or rather different standards "gayness" is applied to the genders.

by Anonymousreply 3901/10/2013

She's an emotionally turbulent, addicted mess who is looking for genuine love and affection anywhere she can get it because she never got what she needed from her narcissistic parents. I doubt she even genuinely knows whether she is more into girls or guys.

The whole thing is just sad, end of story.

by Anonymousreply 4001/10/2013

She is more into women. Believe me... However, as you said she is in a mess with her addictions. She has many issues and the problem is that she tries to make them seem as normal or cool, she tries to act as if she has control of them, but in reality she hasn't.

I hope she recovers. She is not a bad girl, she lacks stability and she does not need a pseudo positive power to take over her anymore, but a really positive and energetic influence on her life.

by Anonymousreply 4101/10/2013

How could we forget Raven Symone? And I'm glad someone mentioned Dakota "Bunny Boiler" Fanning.

by Anonymousreply 4201/10/2013

Dakota Fanning yes she is gay i believe.

Hehe

by Anonymousreply 4301/10/2013

R33, I disagree that it is a PR tool because of one of those pap videos that surfaced a few years ago.

She was public with Ronson at the time, and someone on here pulled up one of those old pap vids of her on YouTube. It was around her rehab stint and when she was 'dating' the dude she met there. Remember that story.

Anyway, in the vid, you see Lohan get into a car in an underground parking lot, and the rehab dude she was supposedly dating gets in followed by her bodyguard. The camera shift as the photog moves to the other side of the car and from that angle you see Samantha Ronson standing by a pillar trying to look inconspicuous and trying not to look at the cameras.

This was during a time when Lohan wasn't public with Ronson, was 'dating' the rehab dude, and most people didn't know who the hell Ronson was.

It was obvious she was bearding and hiding her relationship with Ronson, because of this I never believed her dating women was some PR move.

by Anonymousreply 4402/14/2013

Carmen Electra

by Anonymousreply 4502/14/2013

Raven Symone

by Anonymousreply 4602/14/2013

Does Lindsay know how to make love to a woman?

by Anonymousreply 4702/14/2013

She plants her herpetic cooch on the face of anyone who lays still long enough.

by Anonymousreply 4802/14/2013

Lindsay Lohan was caught snapping a seriously sexual selfie with Alexandra Richards - the daughter of Rolling Stone's Keith Richards - during a snowy weekend in NYC...

by Anonymousreply 4912/26/2014

Lindsay Lohan ‘Still Prefers Women’ Despite Rumors Of New Boyfriend, Friend Claims...

by Anonymousreply 5012/26/2014

Aren't all these young tartlets wannabe bisexuals?

by Anonymousreply 5112/26/2014

Lindsay is original. I think she likes women. Call it intuition...

by Anonymousreply 5212/26/2014

Everyone seems to know Lindsay is a lesbian except Lindsay! I read somewhere that she goes out with men n part to please her mother. Ironic if it's her mother's love and approval she's seeking. So she dates a man to get approval from a woman. Lindsay's emotional needs seem to be met by women. She should just cut her mother out of the equation and date the ladies. I don't think it would harm whatever is left of her career.

by Anonymousreply 5312/26/2014

As long as rich foreign men can afford Lindsay's services, she will continue to "date" them to score drugs.

Sex and love don't always go hand in hand, as most of the posters on this board should know better than anyone.

by Anonymousreply 5412/26/2014
Need more help? Click Here.