Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Why do women get so offended when you call them the word CUNT?

Men don't get so angry when they get called a dick or cock, but women fly into fits of rage when you call them a cunt. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 12112/30/2013

OP = Mel Gibson

by Anonymousreply 307/24/2010

There's no such thing as karma and cunt is a really nasty thing to call someone unless it's joking between close friends.

by Anonymousreply 407/24/2010

You hope that's true, R4. You hope.

by Anonymousreply 507/24/2010

You believe I hope which is true? That it's ok to jokingly call your friends bad names or that fairy tales aren't true? I know both are correct. Take care of yourself.

by Anonymousreply 707/24/2010

[quote] Why does this thread topic, or something similar, show up on DL at least once a month?

No, women get called "cunts" here a lot since they got rid of the lesbian forum, but we've actually not had, in my 7 years here, a thread on this specific topic.

by Anonymousreply 1007/24/2010

I think the OP is Mel Gibson

by Anonymousreply 1107/24/2010

It is not the word so much, as the tone of voice and intention behind it. Just as there is a difference between swearing in general and directing it at someone, there is a difference depending on why you are using the word. %0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 1207/24/2010

Exactly, R12. And in the case of abusive men like Mel Gibson, it's clearly not meant as a joke - it is meant to hurt and demean.

Just listen to the Mel tapes.

by Anonymousreply 1307/24/2010

Because OP, society doesn't tell men that their genitals are bad, dirty, and the root of all evil. Call a man limp dick or little dick or impotent, and see how offended he gets.

by Anonymousreply 1407/24/2010

Cheryl is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1507/24/2010

Deep down their biggest fear is that they are just a penis hole.

by Anonymousreply 1607/24/2010

If, traditionally:

The worst thing you can call a woman is a cunt.

The worst thing you can call a man is a cocksucker.

It's that society has long exalted what is male and what is heterosexual and denigrated and oppressed what is female and what is homosexual.

Women are keenly aware of this and react to being called "cunts" in kind. They are offended and often angered by it. And justly.

by Anonymousreply 1707/24/2010

OP, where do you live that people call you a cock?

by Anonymousreply 1807/24/2010

I'm a gay man and I am always shocked if someone else says it. It is offensive. Probably the word I am most stunned to hear anyone use.

by Anonymousreply 1907/24/2010

OOP, watch the scene in the film "Veronica Guerin" where a man who beats her bloody repeatedly yells the word ather while he hits her. That's how women feel when that word (I can't even type it, is is so nasty) is used to describe them.

by Anonymousreply 2007/24/2010

R19, what did you think when you heard Mel Gibson use it hundreds of times on the tapes?

by Anonymousreply 2107/24/2010

It is because it reminds women of the true inequality that exists between the sexes.

by Anonymousreply 2207/24/2010

Oh, OP, you silly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2307/24/2010

I don't call women cunts but I'd call a man one in a second if he deserves it. I tend to have more respect for women.

by Anonymousreply 2407/24/2010

Only a few women deserve to be called cunts. Cunts are several degrees above merely being bitches. It's a term that should be reserved for only the most vile of women.%0D %0D OTOH, I think it's funny to call men cunts.

by Anonymousreply 2607/24/2010

R19 ... I haven't listened to the tapes. Probably won't ever. I already know Mel's a jerk, so why waste the time.

by Anonymousreply 2707/24/2010

Creativity Uniqueness Nerve and Talent

by Anonymousreply 2807/24/2010

I think there are a lot more negative terms for gay men than there are for women.

by Anonymousreply 3007/24/2010

Ought not be a competition.

by Anonymousreply 3107/24/2010

Not OP, but I do find this topic interesting, because I've always known cunt was a derogatory word, but never knew it really incited that much rage. I would like to know why.%0D %0D I use the word faggot casually with friends. I don't like to be called one by a non gay males because it is offensive. Just as I don't mind using nigger with family, since I am black, but I don't want to be called one by someone who isn't black. I have been called both over the years by people outside those groups, but never flew into a rage over it.%0D %0D You never hear women casually using cunt. Educate me on why this word is so offensive. Is it because it reduces a woman to just her sexual organs, so she is just seen as a place for men to put there dicks?%0D %0D Is bitch less offensive because it has no relation to the male / female dynamic?

by Anonymousreply 3207/24/2010

R32: Yes. %0D %0D And it's "their" dicks. As in, "OP has offended so many people they'll never want to put their dicks in his sad filthy hole."

by Anonymousreply 3307/24/2010

You can be banned here if you use faggot or fag. Dyke and cunt are okay. Why?

by Anonymousreply 3507/24/2010

Because a "dick" is the the thing that fucks. A "cunt" is the thing that gets fucked. It's like geting slapped in the face for a woman - that's why they look so shocked when they hear it.%0D %0D Calling someone a "dick" implies that he's an asshole, but at least an asshole that needs to be dealt with or taken seriously. Calling a woman a "cunt" is dismissive - at if that's all she is, and she's lucky anyone puts up with her silliness at all.%0D %0D It's the trump card of insults. If it goes any further, you're likely to get shoved or hit.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 3707/24/2010

A cunt is a vagina. IS that SO bad?%0D My brother always calls himself a half-cunt, because a full cunt is useful

by Anonymousreply 3807/24/2010

I used to believe that it was the worst possible word anyone could say -- because I had been told so. But after a while -- especially after seeing it used so frequently here on the Datalounge -- I see that it's just a word. And it's stupid to let any word have that kind of power. Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 4007/24/2010

First known reference in English is said to be c.1230 Oxford or London street name Gropecuntlane, presumably a haunt of prostitutes. Avoided in public speech since 15c.; considered obscene since 17c.

by Anonymousreply 4107/24/2010

okay, ladies, what about if a man calls himself a cunt?

by Anonymousreply 4207/24/2010

In the UK they throw around the word cunt like it's nothing. Both men and women use the word. It's nothing to them...

Just saying...

by Anonymousreply 4307/24/2010

I'm more offended to be called a Van Ark. Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 4407/24/2010

[quote]You never hear women casually using cunt.

My friends and I use the word "cunt" casually all the time. But it's a word we only dare to use with each other, never with other people.

by Anonymousreply 4507/24/2010

I've called one woman a cunt in my entire life and she truly deserved it. She's a very cruel and insensitive woman who loves nothing more than to demean and belittle people for her own amusement. It's kind of strange that slang for female genitalia is the best word I can use to describe her, since the only other people I've met who've approached her level of cruelty have been men. In fact, she has a very masculine energy. It's hard to imagine her getting periods or even crying.

by Anonymousreply 4607/24/2010

OP is a needle dick...

Hence his need to feel superior.

by Anonymousreply 4707/24/2010

I think it's funny when friends use it toward me when we're joking around. However, I once had an acquaintance (gay male) ask me why I was "such a cunt" about a particular issue, and I was highly offended. I've never looked at him the same way, knowing he could use a word like that in such a circumstance.

by Anonymousreply 4807/24/2010

[quote]I think it's funny when friends use it toward me when we're joking around. However, I once had an acquaintance (gay male) ask me why I was "such a cunt" about a particular issue, and I was highly offended. I've never looked at him the same way, knowing he could use a word like that in such a circumstance.

This is why lesbians are always seen as being humorless.

by Anonymousreply 4907/24/2010

R49, he wasn't using it in a humorous way. He was being completely serious, and he certainly didn't know me well enough to be playing with words like that. If I had called him a fag, you can bet he would have been pretty "humorless" himself.

by Anonymousreply 5107/24/2010

Another gay man here who doesn't like it.

Calling someone a "dick" -- something popularized by guys -- didn't have the connotation of "manhood" being the bad thing, or even that a guy was thinking with his dick.

Calling someone a "cunt" -- again something popularized by guys -- has a venom toward women as women that stands out.

And bitter fags that say it bring an extra nastiness to it, the kind that really validates the sense that they hate all women because they can't be them.

Every time I read a post on DL where someone hurls it, even if I take the word OUT of the post I still see this deformed twisted troll shrieking the rest, spitting when it speaks. Like the Quentin Crisp version of Gollum.

by Anonymousreply 5207/24/2010

See you next Tuesday!

by Anonymousreply 5307/24/2010

Cu-unt? ... cun-t?? hahahaha... they dont give two shits about you calling them cunt. At least not around here.

Not one single female here has the appropriate reaction to that word here, nor do all the estrogen-soaked males who get all self-righteous about so much other stuff.

Now, use a little word like FISH... and Oh, my God...

but cunt ... on here... meh ???

by Anonymousreply 5407/24/2010

^The neighborhood retard finally shows up.

by Anonymousreply 5507/24/2010

nobody can give a logical answer

by Anonymousreply 5607/24/2010

When you resort to name-calling, you always intend to belittle and dismiss, whether it'd be "faggot", "cunt" or whatever.

It's mostly straight men trying to verbally impose the status quo, and remind everyone else of their place in the power hierarchy.

by Anonymousreply 5707/24/2010

A logical answer, R56?

Why don't you give a logical answer for using it? OP did -- to make women angry and to relish in it. Because that's logical (not), but still says it all.

by Anonymousreply 5807/24/2010

Funnily enough, I knew "cunt" as a curse word long before I found out it also meant vagina. Yet I also knew implicitly never to call a woman a cunt. As far as I was concerned, it was a curse word only used between, and about, men.

by Anonymousreply 5907/24/2010

This is like leaving a wound and then challenging the victim to define how exactly the weapon caused the harm.

by Anonymousreply 6007/24/2010

Is cunty just as offensive as cunt, just askin'

by Anonymousreply 6107/24/2010

@57%0D %0D "It's mostly straight men trying to verbally impose the status quo, and remind everyone else of their place in the power hierarchy".%0D %0D My G*d, could you be any wetter? I'm sure the janitorial staff at the U.C. Berkeley campus call you a c*nt every time they have to mop up the little pools of disenfranchisement you leave, everywhere you go. Dry up.%0D %0D

by Anonymousreply 6207/24/2010

In case R56 "really" needs it spelled out, let's sum up from what he apparently hasn't read:

* Because the word "cunt" is used to say someone is nasty, vile, evil, and stupid, equating those qualities with a vagina

* Because of ALL the other insults at our disposal -- idiot, asshole, stupid fuck, shithead, creep, and, even if you want to go hormonal, bitch -- when you CHOOSE the word "cunt" you're saying none of those other words convey the disgust you have like a woman's vagina.

* Because with all of the other choices for insults you have, particularly when you're hurling it at a woman, you're going straight for her genitals.

* Because if you say all the words you normally use to attack someone sound like they're describing guys and not women, clearly your issue with using the word "cunt" is about something you particularly see in women.

So tell us, R56/OP, if there's some "benign" reasons you're using it, tell us what that is.

by Anonymousreply 6307/24/2010

OP here. First, this is DL and I exaggerated. I read the word on the internet and it reminded me of a time when I was in high school or college and I said the word around my sister and she flipped her lid, but I obviously was too scared to ask her for an exact explanation at the time. Other than that time, I've never called anyone that or used the term in conversation just like I've never used the F word for gays or N for black people or any of the other insensitive words, I just didn't get exactly why C was the ultimate bad word for women. Now I have a better understanding.

by Anonymousreply 6407/24/2010

I never used to say the word "cunt." Then I started reading Datalounge and that changed.

No, I'm not sure that's true. Maybe it helped but now that I think about it, I did have a gf who threw the word around when we talked about some people. She never said it out loud, was actually too much of a lady (yes, dykes can be ladies) but she said it. And then I started saying it. I think I say it at least once a day. It's become my new "dyke." Used to, that word was enormously offensive but no more. I even use it to describe myself sometimes.

OP, I don't know the answer to your question but I can tell you honestly, if you called me a cunt, I would laugh. Then again, I've become immune to other people's opinions and can indeed be a bit of a cunt sometimes. To the right person.

But it is a powerful word. I know from experience that if I think a woman is a cunt, I have come to the point where I have no respect for her and will never regain it.

by Anonymousreply 6507/24/2010

Well kudos to you for admitting it and being understanding, R64.

The fact that you justify "exaggerating" the fun of hurling a word to see "women" (just women) get upset because "this is Datalounge" speaks volumes about what Datalounge has become, who's infesting it lately, and the kind of group-think that gives gay people, particularly gay men, a bad name.

by Anonymousreply 6607/24/2010

Wow, R65, just wow.

I knew someone would come along to razz me for ragging on DL.

I didn't know while I was typing a lesbian who's starting to behave like the worst of DL would come along and validate what I was saying.

by Anonymousreply 6707/24/2010

I like to use the word "snatchikins".

by Anonymousreply 6807/24/2010

Hmm, I hate to say it but mhb is right. You can call me a cunt and I'll laugh. I will know more about you and keep that knowledge for future reference but I won't make a scene, I'll say "damn right I'm a cunt. What's it to you?"

But call me "fish" and I. will. kill. you. I don't know why I feel that way about either word. Weird. And mhb made me aware of it, which is even stranger.

by Anonymousreply 6907/24/2010

First of all, I re-read my post and it's nearly indecipherable. That's what I get for talking on the phone and typing at the same time. I meant that my ex would use the word during private conversations with me but never say it in public.

R67...what? Put the crackpipe down, you're not making sense.

by Anonymousreply 7007/24/2010

Someone asked if Cunty is as bad as Cunt.%0D %0D In some gay circles, cunt is used interchangeably with firece. As in those shoes are so cunt. %0D %0D Hell, even Kevian Aviance had a hit song with CUNTY, with a refrain of "She's Cunt, He's Cunt, They're Cunt, I'm Cunt.%0D %0D I think the use of the word in this case comes from tranny's taking female hormones and the feeling they get when they kick in - "Feeling the 'mones" - makes them feel Cunt or Fierce.

by Anonymousreply 7107/24/2010

Because OP, society doesn't tell men that their genitals are bad, dirty, and the root of all evil. Call a man limp dick or little dick or impotent, and see how offended he gets.

You are correct men don't get offended they get mad. Most men act as if their cocks are gold and for you to call out that its not cool. This is a fact for str8 men not sure about gay men.

by Anonymousreply 7207/24/2010

I have been called a "cunt" on here so many times it is not even possible to count, and never.. not one single time... has anyone, male or female, not one politically correct lesbian or one "culturally sensitive" male of the bunch who so hypocritically loves to play like he is in enlightened solidarity with the oppressed women of the world, complained or taken on the person who called me that. NEVER.

I don't mean take up for me... or agree with any of the content i write... i have never cared about that in the least from any of you...

I mean challenge the poster who used the C word for every single reason every one of you mentioned above seeing who could out-genuflect each other on the alter of political correctness.

Hypocrites. If you ralfly believed what you are writing here, you would vigilantly denounce the word each and every time it is used and demand banning from the webmistress but you don't because many of you use it with the same wink and nod that old racists used to use the "N" word, whispered and quietly in small groups where nobody had the guts to call out someone they would later see at the country club over it.

THERE. You know Im right.

by Anonymousreply 7307/24/2010

Oh, we got it, MHB. The reason you are constantly called "cunt" is because you represent the epitome of the word in its worst context, which is why none of us "PC types" ever complains about it. I would certainly never call a woman a cunt for any reason, but you? Gladly. And no, there's nothing hypocritical about it.

by Anonymousreply 7507/24/2010

Pity party, table of one.

by Anonymousreply 7607/24/2010

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccccccc ulllllllleeeeeeee, it is THE epitome of hypocrite.

Either you think the word is vile and you don't use it, or you use it and by doing so commit a vile act yourself and forfeit any moral authority to judge others when you do.

That is, if indeed it is the word you object to.

if it is ME you object to, then you can find a different word or call me any name in the book you want. I dont give two shits.

What you hate about me actually, is I call bitches like you out on this shit. And THAT is what you really hate.

by Anonymousreply 7707/24/2010

I like the word and use it as I see fit. Many women are cunts. Of course, "as I see fit" means not using the word in certain company or when it is not socially proper (I know, when IS it ever "socially proper?") Well, if I have been treated poorly or cruelly by a woman or her behavior indicates a strong sense of entitlement, I have NO problem crossing her and calling her a cunt right to her face. Mean spirited women or self absorbed, nasty women can very easily be cunts. A lot of professional ball buster type women are cunts. %0D %0D It is a delicious, uber-effective word when used in the right situations. In fact, no OTHER word quite fits some women.%0D %0D And, no, I am not Mel Gibson. I am a gay man who does NOT take any crap from women when they try to dish it out.

by Anonymousreply 7807/24/2010

ok... im waiting for all you to rush out here and jump on R78 as a "woman hater." huh?? Where are you? lets see it.

IN. DIG. NATION. Identify her with troll dar and follow her from thread to thread. She is vile isn't she.

A woman hater,. We have found one... quick burn the witch.

by Anonymousreply 7907/24/2010

Why? So you can THEN should HOW it was a POST made bayou from a DIFFereNt ip addresS?

by Anonymousreply 8007/24/2010

r79, I am SO not a "woman hater." But I have no problem using that word. I didn't say I used it a LOT either, did I?

by Anonymousreply 8107/24/2010

WOW, is MHB off her meds, I think it may be intervention time.I'm a fan, but lately.....

by Anonymousreply 8207/24/2010

I once called someone a stupid fucking cunt in a certain post on a public site. Thing is I call them as I see them and this particular cunt deserved it.

For that I got labeled, I kid you not, as a "Danger to Women".

My first thoughts were of the "Are you fucking serious?" line.

by Anonymousreply 8307/24/2010

""It's mostly straight men trying to verbally impose the status quo, and remind everyone else of their place in the power hierarchy".

My G*d, could you be any wetter? I'm sure the janitorial staff at the U.C. Berkeley campus call you a c*nt every time they have to mop up the little pools of disenfranchisement you leave, everywhere you go. Dry up."

Well - you certainly are hitting my definition of a cunt. And you're not even witty. Don't be so hung up on pussy, darling, we all know you'd get luckier with straight men if you had one.

by Anonymousreply 8407/24/2010

The biggest cunts in the world are men. Always.

by Anonymousreply 8507/24/2010

Again, nobody can give a logical answer.

by Anonymousreply 8607/24/2010

Cunt is one of the meanest, nastiest words you can call a woman, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 8707/24/2010

But why?

by Anonymousreply 8807/24/2010

What about snatch or cooze? Are those less offensive. "What a fucking cooze." God I love the Urban Dictionary.%0D %0D Cunt: Derogatory term for a woman. Considered by many to be the most offensive word in the English language.%0D %0D Cooze: A cooze is a superficial, shallow, provincial, and generally ignorant girl, who is so intellectually and socially repulsive, that their only redeeming qualities come in the from of sex appeal. Thus, their only value to society comes in the form of their oozing, jizz filled vag. They often sluts, and are commonly considered the most contemptable, worthless wastes of life on the planet.%0D %0D Snatch: The second most horrific sounding nickname for the human female's genitals(after cunt). So much so that it can only be properly applied when descibing genitals that are presumed or understood to be filthy or disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 8907/24/2010

How is it different than calling a guy say, a ball sack or a dick?

by Anonymousreply 9007/24/2010

I had a very sick & twisted boss who was one.%0D That terrible word describes her. It's what she was...if she were a man she'd be the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 9107/24/2010

I've heard young women and teens/tween girls say the word very causally.

by Anonymousreply 9207/24/2010

Cunt is now offensive because Andrea Dworkin and Catherine MacKinnon told their sex-loathing followers they should become hysterical every time they hear the word.

by Anonymousreply 9307/24/2010

Sad to say, but I know what r78 is saying and I agree. I use faggot the exact same way. Most gay men are cool, but occasionally one will try to take her Miss Thang act too far with me and she needs to be put in her place. Nothing works as well as the F word.

by Anonymousreply 9407/25/2010

by Anonymousreply 9507/25/2010

Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 9607/25/2010

R88, did you read this thread before you said it?

Let's say you're a white. If a black person calls a white person a cracker, it doesn't hurt much. The black guy's family couldn't have lynched your grandpa. If we were all living in the 19th century, he couldn't own your ass till the end of your days.

When a woman calls a man a dick, it is not at all the same thing as when he reduces her to a body part. Look at Saudi Arabia. Look at the women in Mad Men, even. Those men don't treat women like they're real people, and because they're bigger and stronger and more or less control schools and commerce, women had to take it. It's much better now, but the US is still a sexist country as much as it is a racist one. If you're comfortable calling somebody a nigger to his face, if you're OK with a straight person calling you a faggot in anger, then by all means, use cunt as an insult. It's like ending an argument by saying, "well, you're black" or "and you're gay" or "you're just a piece of meat that gets fucked," and spitting on the ground, like you've just made a great point.

by Anonymousreply 9707/25/2010

"Let's say you're a white guy," rather. Obviously I didn't re-read before I posted.

by Anonymousreply 9807/25/2010

I can't believe the idiocy in this thread.

It's all to do with privilege. The straight white man has always been privileged over everyone else. When a heterosexual calls a gay man a faggot or a lesbian a dyke, when a white person calls a black person a nigger, and when a man calls a woman a cunt they are asserting their historic privilege over them. It's power. It's control.

That's why calling a man a dick is no big deal. Sure, if we all lived in a vacuum then "dick" and "cunt" would be equally acceptable (or equally offensive) but we don't. We live in a world with a history of repression.

This is why it's even more disappointing when gay men, a group with direct experience of being repressed and discriminated against, show themselves to be racist or sexist or homophobic.

Seriously, you should have learned this shit in grade school.

by Anonymousreply 9907/25/2010

I saw a web comic recently where there were 2 men, one British and one from the US, and the guy from the US complains about the use of the word "cunt". The "punchline" was that the guy from the UK says "we use the word 'cunt' because we're not a bunch of fucking children." (I'm somewhat paraphrasing.)

Lots of people heralded that as being both funny and mature and basically said "Oh those stupid Americans, it's just a WORD and it's not anti-women at all." In the midst of those comments were things like "women just like to bitch about things" and "feminists have ruined everything"... and it became very clear that the use of "cunt" wasn't the benign term they were claiming it was.

by Anonymousreply 10007/25/2010

I think we all know that cunts come in both genders. You can be a real fucking cunt and be a guy. Being a cunt is more about being this horrible person that just so happens to imply some of the worst traits of women. I think that is why women hate it so much because they know that somewhere there is an element of truth to the whole cuntish concept.

by Anonymousreply 10207/25/2010

R102, you sound like a teenager explaining why it's OK to call things "gay."

by Anonymousreply 10307/25/2010

Helen? Are you actually calling someone out for misogyny?

by Anonymousreply 10507/25/2010

What is the origin of the word "cunt", when was it first used and how do women know to be offended by it? %0D %0D I am female and the word doesn't affect me any more than "bitch".

by Anonymousreply 10607/25/2010

Here you go, r106

by Anonymousreply 10707/25/2010

Same reason K*ke, S***, N*****r> Honkey, because there's a history and set of actions that go behind it. You can't come up with an equal word to cunt, there's no experience to back it up.

by Anonymousreply 10807/25/2010

Can someone tell me how to pronounce the words in R108's post? I don't know what sound a "*" makes.

by Anonymousreply 10907/25/2010

Because that's exactly what they are, women don't like the truth.

by Anonymousreply 11010/15/2012

For the same reason men get offended when they are called a pussy.

But you knew that.

by Anonymousreply 11110/15/2012

Trolldar r85. This is a straight woman who turns up on any thread where she can get away with saying faggot and then follows up with what she always imagines to be the ultimate insult - that faggots wish they were women so they could have straight men. If you want to feel superior, get a cat or something. You can name him "Faggot" and then you'll always have a reason to say your favourite word.

by Anonymousreply 11210/15/2012

r85 is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11310/15/2012

Be nicer next time and call her a "gash" instead.

by Anonymousreply 11410/15/2012

Any time anyone here brings up the "dick"-"cunt" so-called equivalency, all they are doing is highlighting the fact that men are rarely, if ever, called dicks on DL, while women are called cunts repeatedly. And at least 50% of the time it is clearly being used as a synonym for "female."

This was pointed out in another thread not too long ago, and no one could offer a justifiable explanation for it, probably because there isn't one.

by Anonymousreply 11610/29/2012

Because they are fucking hypocrites all of them cunts man my agro sis used to always call me a dick a cock an asshole and even a cunt so one day when she called me a cunt i said 'no you are' she freaks out and tells mom and then mom punishes me. Some people just need to get off their high men need to get used to the fact that women have taken advantage of us these days and if a woman made a sexist remark to a well hung man people would laugh at him (if he complained) but a man would get fired if he said "nice tits girl" woman beg for equality but cling onto the fact that society treats them different to their advantage.They abuse their rights. Its a disgrace and in a true equal society the punishments would be the same. And don't think i'm butthurt, at the beach girls constantly compliment my bod but i can't? This is all coming from a man who got fired just for telling a woman she 'looked good' at work.Its the same as if a woman/girl hit a man/boy who was smaller than them. Nobody would care. I grew up in a family watching my dad get hit around on a daily basis by my 6foot tall mother. Fuck that shit. I'm sorry to say this but our rights come second to a womans in the eyes of the law just be very very careful. One last thing. My mother was a female supremacist so i got treated like shit by her and my sister.....just like my dad. So i probably have quite a negative opinion.

by Anonymousreply 11812/30/2013

OP you're an asshole. How does it feel?

by Anonymousreply 11912/30/2013

R118 did you do a search for the word cunt just to bump this post? Your comment sounds like the ramblings of a madman about to go on a killing spree.

by Anonymousreply 12012/30/2013

They're not cunts!

They're smelly clams.

by Anonymousreply 12112/30/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!