Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Carrie Underwood

Today is her first day as a non-virgin.%0D %0D How will she be feeling ?

by Anonymousreply 2309/25/2013

What? What makes you think she was a virgin? She dated some pretty high profile men.

by Anonymousreply 107/11/2010

She has said as much in many many interviews.%0D %0D She and her now-husband hadn't had sex all through courtship and the engagement either.

by Anonymousreply 307/11/2010

She hasn't said that. The closest she came was saying that they weren't going to live together before they got married, but, hell, I know a number of couples who fucked like bunnies and still chose not to cohabitate before marriage. She showed even on AI that she was a bit more liberal than her upraising. Given her listening audience, she's not going to talk about sex, but that doesn't mean she doesn't spread her legs.%0D %0D Of course, she could be little miss innocent, but unlike some of her contemporaries, she isn't stupid enough to make that claim.

by Anonymousreply 407/11/2010

Carrie has never talked about her sex life. I don't think she was slut by any means but I'm sure she's had a lover or two.

by Anonymousreply 507/11/2010

"How will she be feeling?"

Sore. Really sore.

by Anonymousreply 607/11/2010

Her name is Carrie Fisher now.

by Anonymousreply 807/11/2010

Today when she got in her car she asked Jesus to take the wheel so that she could hold an icepack on her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 907/11/2010

I'm pretty sure she wasn't a virgin before marriage. She had a long term bf before/during idol, and do you really think that pig Tony Romo would date a woman that wouldn't give it up?

by Anonymousreply 1007/12/2010

Her new husband is incredibly hot. Would love to be Carrie waking up in a cum-filled haze this morning and having him to snuggle up to.

by Anonymousreply 1107/12/2010

"I've never pooped white before!" %0D %0D Carrie at about 5:34 am.

by Anonymousreply 1207/12/2010

Didn't she also date Chace Crawford? I'm sure many DLers are convinced he's gay but fervent wishing doesn't make it so.

by Anonymousreply 1307/12/2010

Yes, she did, R13.

by Anonymousreply 1407/12/2010

How will she be feeling ?%0D %0D Sore!

by Anonymousreply 1507/12/2010

Love her family's deviled ham.

by Anonymousreply 1607/12/2010

so fucking hardcore Beatles stans went apeshit over Carrie Underwood performing "Yesterday" at the emmys. What gives? I listened to it and she did a great job. She's a better singer than any Beatle could ever hope to be.

Fuck those morons. Carrie is awesome.

by Anonymousreply 1709/25/2013

You took me from the shelter of my mother I had never known or loved any other

We kissed after taking vows

But that night on our honeymoon

We stayed in separate rooms

I wait in the darkness of my lonely room

Filled with sadness, filled with gloom

Hoping soon

That you'll walk back through that door

And love me like you tried before

Since you've been gone

All that's left is a band of gold

by Anonymousreply 1809/25/2013

Carrie Underwood has been married for about three years or more. And she is age 31.

I doubt she was a virgin before marrying her hockey playing husband.

I don't think the marriage will last, by the way. Carrie does not seem happy with her husband.

The OP is referring, I think, to Carrie starting rehearsals today for the musical Sound of Music which will be shown live on TV.

Carrie has to move to NYC for 2 or 3 months for rehearsal and practice before the live showing of Sound of Music on TV.

by Anonymousreply 1909/25/2013

Oh, I see the OP wrote the virgin post in 2010.

I doubt that she made it to age 27 without having sex. If she did make to age 27, she had all kinds of sex except intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 2009/25/2013

who cares about her virginity? Look at the absurd uproar from hardcore Beatles stans. They need to get over it. Carrie performed the song quite well and none of the Beatles were great singers. This idea of putting them up on some untouchable pedestal is pathetic. I hate when their fans say "only certain people should be allowed to perform or cover a Beatles song". Really? GTFO

by Anonymousreply 2209/25/2013

I cannot stand Carrie Underwood's voice.

She screeches and sounds harsh. Her voice is often like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Her pop music singles grate on my ears terribly.

I do not understand why she, of all people, was asked to perform a Beatles song.

I don't even like Beatles music at all - but was a reason given why she was asked to sing the song at the Emmy's? Is it because she makes a lot of money for her pop music singles?

by Anonymousreply 2309/25/2013
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!